Melaleuca Logo

5.2

J. Devis

I feel they have a good products, environmentally friendly...however not all their products meet my standard of "safe, and clean" for my body. I find questionable ingredients. Also their 30-50% money back for customers didn't quite pan out for me. I didn't feel I was getting enough rewards the way I was told I would get. Watching videos was only enough to receive 12$ to redeem. I currently receive more from another company who carefully selects ingredients I'm very comfortable with putting on myself and my children, without compromising the environment. I also did not like the pressure to keep my account. If I'm calling to cancel, inform me once of the benefits I'm losing...I don't need to be asked 3x before, also you have to mail, or fax a written request which is inconvenient if you don't have a print machine or a fax machine. As for the business aspect I wouldn't know. I hear good things from people who work with them. I just couldn't put my integrity on the line for a product that is just good, not great.

Trixie Sandy, TX

Highest quality products, science-based and priced less than market value. Truly one of the best companies I have ever shopped from. Member for 19 years. I read some of the negative reviews here and those people lose all credibility with me. Many of the things said are untrue, clearly "operator error" as we say in our home. This company is the best of science and the best of nature - they do not claim all natural - and the savings is undeniable - Customer for life here. I have countless stories from family and friends. Lastly, they are not legally MLM - they are structured as a CDM - there are legal differences.

David Cheong

Melaleuca does not advertise through any media, it solely uses word of mouth marketing, thus, this saves Melaleuca from paying for media advertisement, which can cost a big chunk, whereas, Melaleuca saves from media advertisement & pay for their marketing executives. Their products are superb, world class with reasonable money. If you do not know what is toxic & what is "No harsh chemical", please go & study a little bit more, 1 simple example, what is Citric Acid? It is a chemical!! Is it toxic? What is it made from? Go do some basic research before you come here & label Maleleuca uses harmful chemicals on their superior products. I love Melaleuca's products, I don't understand why is it on the number 2 spot, it should be number 1. Proud of this company, proud that I've switched my home to Melaleuca home.

Melissa Dafoe

I love my Melaleuca products and this company is so helpful and easy to work with! I love the Organic coffee, tea tree shampoo, the skincare products., vitamins and supplements just to name a few! If you are looking for BETTER, Safer Products that deliver results give Melaleuca a try! They stand behind every product 100%!

Heather

I enjoy their product. Very helpful. No problems.

Allison Minneapolis, MN

Melaleuca has provided me enough residual income, as a marketing executive, to have a stress-free maternity leave...I don't have to spam friends and family on social media trying to sell product. Our team educates the masses on how to make wiser choices regarding household consumable purchases. No risk, no risk, no risk. 100% money back guarantee is what my family loved

Tom Haggerty Wayne, NJ

I have been a Melaleuca customer since April 1994 and will always be a customer. The unfavorable reviews posted here must be either angry impatient people or members of what I call the ingredient police. These "police" search in vain for the perfect product. They don't exist and Melaleua is very clear. Their product line is natural based but a mixture of science and nature and where applicable, backed by third party, reproducible research. It is the only company I know that offers documented proof of their product claims. I suggest those who are interested to google Freiburg Study. Melaleuca forbids retailing by any member. This is a business of referral. Every product is sold by Melaleuca directly to every customer and every customer is referred to Melaleuca by an existing customer only. With millions of line items being shipped monthly (2016 sales $1.7 Billion), of course sometimes a customer will have a problem. From experience, I would rate their customer service as legendary. For example, what company calls a family multiple times when they learn that a product has been ingested by someone, usually a child. The follow-up is to insure no harm was done. Over the years, no child has every been hurt by a product beyond a upset stomach. Nevertheless, Melaleuca's president/owner says the calls will continue. No profit will come before children safety. Sorry for this lengthy review. I'll end it here but I'm really only getting started. Hopefully it is approved by the editorial staff. People need to know that in today's world, a company like Melaleuca exists and is thriving. What does a monthly reorder rate of 96% tell you.

Bummed Fox Virginia Beach, VA

THIS HAS BEEN A NIGHTMARE! Worst financial decision I have ever made. Stay away from Melaleuca! They will give you the run around and will never answer any questions you have. If you contact them through email, they respond with call their office. And if you call the office the automated phone guy will give you some bull excuse as to why they are closed that day. Worst one I got was, "We are temporary closed to allow our associates to attend a business meeting." Really?! You couldn't do that before you open like most normal companies do? Not to mention I called several times that same day. I guess the meeting is 8 hours long... Also, the worst part is they somehow got my new debit card information. I purposely left my account updated with my old card that way they couldn't charge and send me awful products while I was mailing in the membership cancellation form. Well somehow they got it and I'm now charged and stuck with products I don't want since THEY DON'T ANSWER THEIR PHONES! As to a review on the products? My husband is a nut when it comes to vitamins, and I stupidly didn't have him look at the ones I got from Melaleuca before I bought them... I have never been so sick in my life. One of their ingredients in the vitamins is used in jet fuel FYI. I thought I did enough research on this company beforehand, but I guess the whole "you can make money" thing just grabbed me in. I will be copying and pasting my review to every site I can find to try and prevent people from making the same awful mistake I did. And even after reading my review if you still want to try Melaleuca then please, try multiple products before asking your friends and family to join. Thanks for listening and good luck.

Ronni Bethel, CT

Shopping here for 4 years. I have fallen in love with the products. Shipping is quick within days. I save money by shopping here and not visiting my big box stores as often. I originally took a look at this to start eliminating as many chemicals as possible in my environment. I have now started to refer people. I didn't have to put any extra money forward to do that and I am just sharing my love as well as helping others. I also have lots of support from others.

G. Bernhard Incline Village, NV

I have been a Melaleuca customer for 17 yrs and love the products. I use all the household cleaners, laundry products, toiletries & some vitamin/health supplements. The prices are less expensive than store brands, products are concentrated so you use less and they're safer for the home, family & pets. I don't actively do the business but I do recommend the products to people because I've been using them so long and believe in them. If somebody wants to become a customer I will enroll them, and the nice thing is it doesn't cost a fortune to become a Melaleuca customer, no selling and only buy what you need each month, online....it' easy! It's not MLM, nobody gets hurt, no risk and no loss of money....100% money back guarantee by the company. They have the BEST customer service as well!

Jenée Oliver

Great company! Excellent, top of the line products, customer service, and money back guarantee!

Joie Bailey

This company is amazing and uses SAFE products. And stands behind 100% guarantee. With 95 reorder rate how can anyone lose here. This is a win win company

Stacey Hattendorf Reading, PA

Not wellness. Still lots of chemicals. I'm not understanding this company. If you want to be natural then be natural. Artificial fragrances and toxic preservatives are not ' wellness'. I will stick with true natural products People who don't know how to read labels ate thinking they got something good when they don't. I guess products work OK, but for price I'm going a different route yo truly natural and wellness products. Then name alone is false advertising... Meleluca is Tee tree. I don't see many products with tee tree oil in it!

Jody

I am still fairly new to this company but they already have my loyalty! The products are AMAZING and the company is just as awesome! I've done the "others" but I will be staying with Melaleuca! I'm working on growing my business now!

Tom Young Idaho Falls, ID

I love this company, it has changed our lives. I am so proud to enroll a new customer, offering that new customer a wide array of safe natural products. There are no tricks, no spendy up front costs. Rather you choose to be a customer, build a small income or a large business, the cost is less than a fast food meal for a family of three. There are no expensive business packs etc. That is a third the cost of joining some shopping clubs. Our customers love the products and the 100% money back guarantee on every product. This business really works, they are a debt free, privately held company who isn't going anywhere. We love what we do and intend to keep doing it!

Libby Waldron Port Angeles, WA

With a name like "The Wellness Company" I'd expect a lot more actual "health and wellness" products... Artificial flavors, sweeteners, colors, and fragrances are in their products. This confuses me as they were marketed as and compared to a Whole Foods or "natural/health foods store" but at a much lower cost. They may have better options than Wal Mart when it comes to body care and cleaning supplies, and their supplements are of higher quality than regular drug store vitamins, but I had to read each and every product label to decide on what products I would actually use and consider "healthy" or "all natural." When you sign up as a preferred customer, which was the only option I was presented with, you pay an annual membership fee and agree to purchase at least 35 points worth of products each month. This is roughly $65-$70 in products before tax and shipping. When you earn "cash" by watching marketing/informational videos, that money is only available to spend AFTER you order your monthly 35 points worth of products. Therefore, even with "learn to earn cash" you still are spending EVERY MONTH around $80 after tax and shipping. This was just way too much for my family as we could not find enough Melaleuca products each month that we needed to make this cost effective in any way. There were products I really loved - Fiberwise Select was great and had no artificial sweetener/flavors, no soy, and worked very well! The laundry detergent (unscented) worked great and was a really wonderful price for the concentration, along with some of the other cleaning supplies, however they almost all have artificial colors/fragrances. Bottom line I wasn't saving money on high quality products and that was the entire marketing claim. I love ordering online but the shipping was just really high plus being in a contract to spend $80 a month when that wasn't always needed, I just couldn't continue with it. I'm sure it works really great for lots of people who are ok with products that are of higher quality than most, but not as good or healthy as some, at a decent price and the convenience of online shopping.

Shawnna

Overpriced product, plus shipping costs makes Melaleucan unreasonable. In addition you need to do your research as their product is not as natural and environmentally safe as they claim. You can get better products at your local stores for far less money.

kerry

Hello there, kerry here and I just wanted to encourage anyone who is interested in the melaleuca products or business to go for it. I've tried many companys products which have been good, but I am so glad I stumbled accross melaleuca. It's got sensational eco-friendly wellness and household products that you use everyday for the whole family, plus you get 15 % cashback on your total order and up to 50% off retail. Does your supermarket do this? Kerry

Elizabeth Geller

For a company that preaches "wellness" and a healthier, more natural way of life, they are far from it. I decided to give it a try after moving to the south and having some difficulty finding healthier alternatives to household and personal products. The first thing I couldn't believe was the monthly shipping cost. They act like they're saving you so much money with the "member discount," but it all adds back up when you checkout. As I started trying more and more of their products, I really didn't like most of them. I started noticing that their products are far from natural- they contain artificial colors and fragrances. It's 2017 and we all know detergent and shampoo shouldn't be blue. The face wash I ordered had silica in it- why would I want to wash my face with plastic and pollute the planet? It also killed me how much paper and packaging they waste- I would get tons of useless paper materials (magazines, newspapers, etc) in the box. Just such a waste when everything is online now. I really felt like what this company claims to be and what they really are don't match whatsoever and it's a shame.

Shane Cross

My wife and I have been a Melaleuca customer for over 5 years. I am amazed at the amazing products this company has. Everything works as good or better than any claims made. Many of these products are life changing. I cannot recommend this company or its products enough. The best thing of all there is no lock in contracts, you can cancel your membership at any time. They also have a 100% money back guarantee on all of there products. Try taking some of the things you bought from the local supermarket back after you have used half of it. Honestly try these life changing product, you will not regret it. I have never met anyone in 5 years who doesn't love the Melalueca safer products.

Tonisha Bennett Sterling, CO

I am a preferred member. I have been for two months. This is honestly the best online store EVER! The products are natural, safe for my household, and by eliminating some harsh chemicals in our house, my child's asthma has lessened in intensity! I honestly cannot say enough good things about the store and their customer service and their products. Already, my husband and I look forward to our order to arrive and the new products we get to try. It is always fresh and affordable!

Pearl Sullivan Bronx, NY

Melaleuca has great products; Sei Bella, Peak Performance and ecofriendly cleaning are well used in my household! The yearly membership fee is better than any of the warehouse clubs & they have monthly specials too! .

Jackie

I have been a customer and PT marketing executive for almost 23 years and have only positive things to say. Fantastic comany with great products that are healthy for you and the environment. LOVE IT!

Robert King

very impressed, been preferred customers since 2013. Home delivery beats driving to the competition. Paying apx 40% less for a better product is a great perk also. We spend apx $100 a month exceeding our 35 point minimum. I guess you could say we are sold on the products and love to tell others about what we've found @ Melaleuca.

Steven Darnell Minneapolis, MN

Some concerns were raised here regarding payment for recruiting. The DSA is coming down heavily on companies that follow that strategy. Melaleuca pays for developing business builders by matching their advancement bonuses and pays 50% commission for the first 3 months a customer purchases, No company comp plan is structured like Melaleuca, but the DSA and FTC are now going after companies that require huge buyins or paying for recruiting. The industry is changing rapidly. I would highly recommend you consider Melaleuca if you are looking for longterm residual income.

John Turner Garden City, MI

Melaleuca has perfected consumer-direct marketing. They are no longer identifiable as having an MLM business model! Because they don't pay bonuses for recruiting, but instead focus on accumulation of preferred customers, Melaleuca is FTC-proof!

Liane Wilson Colorado Springs, CO

Melaleuca is a great company to shop from and to work for. I have been referring customers since November of 2013 and love that I get to do this business part time. I love the quality of the products and I also love all the services that come with the Shopping Cub. It has been the best shopping decision I have made. Thank you Melaleuca!!!!!

Donna Jewell Rogers Colorado Springs, CO

Safe products that I use on a daily basis delivered right to my door. Love the fact that if you choose to be a business builder, you do not carry inventory, nor do you have quotas. True residual income.

Jaime Farias Federal Way, WA

Excellent natural products, good prices, low membership price and all products delivered directly to our home.

norman kamehiro Honolulu, HI

i just renewed my membership in September 2016,after "chasing"other companies,I finally realized that Melaleuca is the most logical choice,(PRODUCTS,COMPANY,SUPPORT....)PRODUCTS THAT DO WHAT IT MEANT TO DO! COMPANY AND SUPPORT....100%

Vicki Colicchia

There is simply none like Melaleuca. This company stands alone and IS Consumer Direct Marketing by way of referrals making it 'safe' for people to simply enjoy its products as a valued customer or build income according to their own efforts and anyone can simply by referring others. No company, no product and no compensation plan better out there. They 100% stand behind their products, their principles and their people. Their integrity in all they do is welcome in this day and age where there exists so much fakery and fraud. Thank you Melaleuca for your commitment to us and continuing to develop healthy, non-toxic products we need and use every day. Genius!

Denise Phillips Los Angeles, CA

I have been a Melaleuca Preferred Customer for just about 13 years now. Being in the health and "green" industry already, I really appreciate the quality and efficacy of their product line. I work with many doctors that feel the same. I have also built a business with this company and can tell you I have never seen a level of integrity from any other company and business. I would recommend this company both for their products and their business model. As far as "The Bad" listed here, I believe it might be able to fall in the "Good" catagory. Let me explain. By having to have a referral, they make sure they are not taking customers away from the field. A lot of companies are even going as far as hiring "resellers" outside of their distributors to sell on the internet, competing against their own distributor base. And as far as not being paid "For Recruiting" in light of recent law suites against other companies from the FTC for "recruiting bonuses" I think this is the way of the future for all network marketing companies. Just my observation and opinion.

Brandon Royce Louisville, CO

Melaleuca tricks you into signing a contract, and won't let you out of it easily. Don't do business with them.

Bonnie Brown, TX Lyford, TX

Unhealthy ingredients in some of the food products, such as Splenda and sucralose. Also, unhealthy chemicals in house cleaning products as well. For a company that touts being health conscious, this is unconscionable! Emails sent only elicited a response that it would be referred to the marketing dept. instead of to the product development or science/medical dept.

shannon Rancho Cucamonga, CA

I am a preferred customer who is about to start the next level, and so far I thoroughly enjoy the products I have tried out.

Barbara Mandeville, LA

I can always trust Melaleuca products, their compensation plan is fair and generous. Never found products that are so true to what they are advertised to be and work so well! Their customer service is always great.

Angie Powder Springs, GA

I am grateful for finding Melaleuca 10+ yrs ago. LOVE,LOVE the products.

ernest

Hellow guys how can i join.pls hlp me iam in northern cape kuruman ,south Africa

Sara Haller Belmont, CA

I love Melaleuca products - they are simple to use, safer than store brands, non-toxic, affordable, and shipped right to my home. There is always something new to try, and if I decide I don't like something, I can ship it back and get my money refunded! So far I haven't found anything I didn't like, but that is a great customer service perk. Melaleuca listens - if a product is not 100%, they don't sell it until it is. Thanks, Melaleuca - I will tell more people about you!

kathy Barrington, IL

Our entire family has shopped with Melaleuca for over 16 years! We love the products, the value & the convenience of shopping wholesale--factory direct. Best customer service hands down! I love receiving our everyday consumables FRESH from the manufacturer (U.S) within 3-4 days after ordering online. Who knows how long other products have been sitting on a shelf at Target--or Costco?

Amy Grant Regalado Sterling, IL

We have been Melaleuca preferred customers for almost 4 1/2 years, and we will never go back to grocery store or national brands. The products are superior quality, as is their customer service.

Sherry Sinclair Las Vegas, NV

This Company has lots of quality products for everyone and every household at lower cost than my local wholesale markets!... Excellent customer service; People friendly business. Looking forward to shopping with this company

Janice Geneseo, IL

After 4 years of trying out these products, I can say the quality is superior to similar products you find out there in the marketplace. Melaleuca's customer service representatives go beyond what is needed to make me feel they care that my experience is always more than just satisfactory. If I didn't feel I was getting more value for the money I spend for my household and personal care needs, I would have kept searching for another company to give my shopping loyalty to. The fact that Melaleuca also shares their net profits with families who market for them is also appealing to me. This is an American company with a mission to help families who might otherwise still be struggling to secure a sustainable income for raising their children. I love the fact that I shop conveniently from my home or phone and my products have arrived within a few days of shopping. I have saved so much time evaluating other products in stores( not to mention the gas to go there) and that is a limited resource for a busy mom and grandmother like myself. My favorite products are too many to mention here, but I would never go a day without my Total Vitality Pack. At the age of 54, I feel more like 24! You cannot argue with results like that!

Betty Ann Sudbury Sorrento, FL

I've had my Melaleuca business for 14 years and can't say enough about their top quality and exclusive products! I'm on my 5th free car...:-) Their business model is bar none! For no real investment up front, anyone can build a residual income for a lifetime with their 96% month to month reorder rate! LOVE, love, love this company!

Doris Wallace Alpharetta, GA

Melaleuca has what I consider a number 1 top rating customer service. I love their products. I love sharing products and showing the products.

Heather Walcott Palm Bay, FL

I absolutely love almost everything about Melaleuca's products, service, marketing plan, no risk factor, and pay plan, prices are comparable to other retail stores, environmentally responsible production and products processes and minimal startup cost for earning residual income. I love their vitamins, their toothpaste and their cleaning products.

Steven Riverview, FL

Melaleuca has changed my life. I think the products are the best, and it allows me the flexibility I need to take care of my oldest son, he is autistic. I plan on continuing to grow with the company and enjoying my life with chemical free products. This is also the only company I have heard of that has an empty bottle return policy guarantee. That makes it absolutely risk free.

Neil Winslow

Been a customer for 3yrs, products are great. The business side is no pressure, build as fast or as slow as you want.

Katie Gibson

This company has allowed me to be a stay at home mom, even though I am a single mom. Also you do get bonuses when you sign up new customers. And the cancellation form is one page and there are other ways to send it in. I love not carrying an inventory, and getting paid to switch where I buy my laundry detergent.

Larissa Meun

The product line really shines through in this company. It's something you can proudly support and residual income is super important because you can take time away and still earn