Melaleuca Logo

5.1

Karrie Ogden, UT

I had a monthly delivery from Melaleuca for quite some time and really enjoyed the products I received from them. I love the ingredients and quality of the products and the prices are fairly reasonable for the type of things you get. Customer service is very helpful with returns.

Wendy Park City, UT

Melaleuca is a great wellness company to find essental oils. I always have Melaleuca oils on hand for itchy bug bites and burns.

Eric Ansah Nutley, NJ

I am very disappointed as a first time customer. I was very excited about being a customer and i was looking forward to the products that I ordered as a first time customer. I didn't receive my full order. The 100% guarantee that they advertise is a lie and even when i called customer service since they messed up, i thought they would give me something else for free to show that they care about my satisfaction however that was not the case. I just have to wait another 5 days for the rest of my order to be delivered. Terribly disappointed.

Ellen B Madison, WI

Don’t join! I’ve been a Shaklee member for years and years and have loved it. Thought I’d try Melaleuca because I was pressured by a business colleague. Wow - what a difference in companies! I had to purchase a specific amount of products per month. This seemed ok...but after Month 2 I knew it wouldn’t work for me. So...how to cancel? Called the woman so eager to get me in as a member. Nope, gotta call the company. Called the company. Nope, had to be sent a special email. Ok, got the email. Now a link to cancel. Then paperwork to fill out which the customer service person cannot simply email to you. Seriously? No way to simply cancel online? Nope, too easy. This way they will usually get at least an extra month out of people, I’m sure. I’ve heard great things about the products. But I couldn’t try any in advance of joining. The products, once I did get them, are no better than what I can get from Shaklee (without the required purchase or the bs) or the Co-op. I will NEVER use this company and, unless you’re absolutely sure you want to be married for life, you shouldn’t either.

Noemi Sandoval Sanger, CA

Unfortunately, this company it’s not willing to work with you. They don’t seem to care for customer, customer service and that besides the product. If not careful this product can actually make you sick since it’s not we’ll monitor. I took for just one month and it messed with my hormones. I didn’t get my period (and I was freaking out) as soon as I stop it came back false alarm! I was not aware this was going to be send to me automatically so after a few months I got a message that they were sending it. I told them it made me sick I should have to pay for it or the shipping and they were not willing to listen and kept repeating the same thing. So over the shipping they will now loose my two sisters as well as my mother as customers.

Fiona Cook

This company does not offer a detailed ingredient listing for their products. They claim that their blends are proprietary which is a huge red flag. This usually means they have nothing special to reveal or want to hide standard ingredients. While I did like some of their products their environmental claims are meaningless if everyone has single units delivered to their home by trucks. If everyone switched to this way of buying the C02 emissions would be significant and would far outweigh the purported benefits of using concentrated products. In addition, the expensive shipping costs no longer made sense as I can now buy local and Canadian.

Nikki Bay City, MI

I got excited about the idea of healthy cleaning and hygiene products, but then get turned off by the high pressure to sign up and commit to spending 35 “points” (why not just call it the $60-70 plus shipping a month) instead of just ordering when I wanted something, and then adding the high cost of shipping. I have several friends that are always trying to get me to sign up now, it’s super a turn-off how pushy they are and how they seem to need to push so hard, makes me wonder if it’s company promoted. Now, some of the products (I’m looking at you lotion) are amazing, I will buy that from some friends who were cajoled into signing up and now regret it but haven’t yet left the company yet and are required to spend a lot a month whether they need anything or not. While I like some of the cleaning products as well, there are comparable products you can buy in the store (without shipping costs) that are actually clean and healthy for you, while if you look into some of the ingredients in some of this companies products (check EWG’s website) they aren’t “quite” as healthy for you as you may think at first.

Drew Irwin Flower Mound, TX

No customer service. They read from a script. Canceling and order or your membership is very difficult by design so they can keep charging you and claim they didn’t get your cancellation. Read the hundreds of complaints about this on BBB website. If hundreds of people took the time to write in think of the thousands they have done this to who didn’t write in because they were exhausted after dealing with them. My CC on file had to be replaced due to fraud. Melaleuca charged to my account a “back up order” even though they couldn’t charge my card. I called to cancel that months order before it shipped. (I verified no UPS shipping slip was in the system with my UPS account) Melaleuca “customer service” said they couldn’t cancel the order, wouldn’t stop the shipment and I would have to pay the return shipping and then they would credit my account. I said they could just cancel my membership since they can’t offer good customer service resolutions. Then I was transferred around and put on hold and finally told I had go through a long cancellation process. First you wait for an email from them to get a link to their cancellation form. (Which is difficult to even find on their website) You must use a computer because their site and form are not mobile compatible. Then you login to your account print off the form. Hand sign the form. Take a picture. Load that in to an email and send it. Or you can fax it! (Really?) Or send in vial snail mail and hope they don’t “lose it”. Then you wait and wait and wait till they get around to acknowledging it. Hopefully before your next automatic shipment that they will continue to charge you for.

Sara Jane Crestwood, KY

I have been a Melaleuca customer for decades. While I do not condone any MLM companies and the get rich quick schemes. You can not deny the products are good.

Karen Moylen Absecon, NJ

I really like most Melaleuca products. Especially the cleaning products. But being held hostage to a monthly minimum is horrible. And being snubbed by my "rep" when I wanted to cancel left a very bad taste in my mouth. Didn't like the cosmetics at all. Very little product, the containers always broke, or the writing wore off. Not the quality you would expect from their marketing. I also don't see the wildly promoted "cost savings" when I'm paying between $15-20 per month to ship my items. I can make a $25 purchase on Amazon.com and my order ships free. THAT is savings. The products are NOT worth being part of this cult.

Sergio Ochoa Newberg, OR

I don't like the fact that you are forced to place a autoship order. And even if you cancel you stop being a distributor. Also some customers complained they had called to cancel the autoship and have still revived and get charged for it. However they did refund the money on the product but the custumer had to pay for shipping.

Diana Granville, OH

I love the products! They are cost effective and work better than other things I’ve used. Been shopping with them for three years...I’ll never go back!

Gwen H. Evansville, IN

I used to get their cleaning and laundry products. There is a minimum monthly order required to keep your account open as a customer and that was stressful because I did not need to buy new window cleaner etc every month. I would have given them a higher rating if that had not been the case but I had to quit buying Melaleuca because of this minimum monthly purchase requirement.

Mark Frogley Phoenix, AZ

I love all of the products that I have ever purchased from Melaleuca but hate the fact that I have to purchase I certain amount to keep my account open. They claim to not be a multi-level marketing company but....they are a multi-level company.

Victor Romero

Good product and great customer service! Love this company! I'd recommend them to anyone.Very helpful and attentive when calling customer service, simply amazing!

Natasha Walladge

Melaleuca has changed mine and my families life for the better in more ways than 1. I absolutely love it and everything about it. I'd recommend them to anyone

Lisa

I love every single product from Melaleuca. I love the value for money everything lasts a long time and most important everything is safe for my family

Jane Patterson

Melaleuca saves us time and money. Their hundreds of products are excellent and satisfaction is guaranteed. I only wish I learned of them even before I did.

Bummed Fox Virginia Beach, VA

THIS HAS BEEN A NIGHTMARE! Worst financial decision I have ever made. Stay away from Melaleuca! They will give you the run around and will never answer any questions you have. If you contact them through email, they respond with call their office. And if you call the office the automated phone guy will give you some bull excuse as to why they are closed that day. Worst one I got was, "We are temporary closed to allow our associates to attend a business meeting." Really?! You couldn't do that before you open like most normal companies do? Not to mention I called several times that same day. I guess the meeting is 8 hours long... Also, the worst part is they somehow got my new debit card information. I purposely left my account updated with my old card that way they couldn't charge and send me awful products while I was mailing in the membership cancellation form. Well somehow they got it and I'm now charged and stuck with products I don't want since THEY DON'T ANSWER THEIR PHONES! As to a review on the products? My husband is a nut when it comes to vitamins, and I stupidly didn't have him look at the ones I got from Melaleuca before I bought them... I have never been so sick in my life. One of their ingredients in the vitamins is used in jet fuel FYI. I thought I did enough research on this company beforehand, but I guess the whole "you can make money" thing just grabbed me in. I will be copying and pasting my review to every site I can find to try and prevent people from making the same awful mistake I did. And even after reading my review if you still want to try Melaleuca then please, try multiple products before asking your friends and family to join. Thanks for listening and good luck.

Joie Bailey

This company is amazing and uses SAFE products. And stands behind 100% guarantee. With 95 reorder rate how can anyone lose here. This is a win win company

Elizabeth Geller

For a company that preaches "wellness" and a healthier, more natural way of life, they are far from it. I decided to give it a try after moving to the south and having some difficulty finding healthier alternatives to household and personal products. The first thing I couldn't believe was the monthly shipping cost. They act like they're saving you so much money with the "member discount," but it all adds back up when you checkout. As I started trying more and more of their products, I really didn't like most of them. I started noticing that their products are far from natural- they contain artificial colors and fragrances. It's 2017 and we all know detergent and shampoo shouldn't be blue. The face wash I ordered had silica in it- why would I want to wash my face with plastic and pollute the planet? It also killed me how much paper and packaging they waste- I would get tons of useless paper materials (magazines, newspapers, etc) in the box. Just such a waste when everything is online now. I really felt like what this company claims to be and what they really are don't match whatsoever and it's a shame.

Braylyn Linford Lehi, UT

We use Melaleuca products for about three years. We mainly bought their toothpaste and mouthwash. The only thing that I did not like about their products as well that you had to order them and ship them so we had to pay for shipping on top of ordering your product.

Jacob American Fork, UT

Melaleuca is known for high quality products. Their vitamins are delicious and packed full of nutrients. They are pricey though. You pay a lot more than you would anywhere else, but you get the highest quality vitamins available.

Jourdan Despot Houma, LA

The mandate to spend a certain number of points each month is too high. It creates a feeling of a scam that you are forcing me to spend money and your points to dollar ratio is not 1:1 which makes it even more scam feeling. Even your cancellation form is made to keep people from cancelling in that you have to print and email. It could be automated but you choose to make it hard. Run from this company if you like to keep the money you earn!

Dale Ash Sandy, UT

My daughter introduced us to Melaleuca dish washing liquid detergent. Our dishes get sparkling clean with no hard water residue. It's amazing!

Josh Behar

Melaleuca has been a solid foundation for all of our product needs. Very helpful and attentive when calling customer service, simply amazing!

Merilyn Yerks

The customer service department is in the US and they are given the power to help correct all customer issues without handing over to a manager.

Bliss

Please do not waste your money on this company's products. Been a member for a year and have tried it all from the vitamins, weight loss supplements, and even the toothpaste. I've spent less going to a store and getting better results. If you want to go "green", prepare to pay extra for it and deal with a lot of red tape and struggle when you finally decide to cancel your membership.

Stacey Hattendorf Reading, PA

Not wellness. Still lots of chemicals. I'm not understanding this company. If you want to be natural then be natural. Artificial fragrances and toxic preservatives are not ' wellness'. I will stick with true natural products People who don't know how to read labels ate thinking they got something good when they don't. I guess products work OK, but for price I'm going a different route yo truly natural and wellness products. Then name alone is false advertising... Meleluca is Tee tree. I don't see many products with tee tree oil in it!

Shawnna

Overpriced product, plus shipping costs makes Melaleucan unreasonable. In addition you need to do your research as their product is not as natural and environmentally safe as they claim. You can get better products at your local stores for far less money.

Doris Wallace Alpharetta, GA

Melaleuca has what I consider a number 1 top rating customer service. I love their products. I love sharing products and showing the products.

Neil Winslow

Been a customer for 3yrs. Love it. and as a business builder you stock no inventory just find people who would like to switch brands and shop factory direct

kaylee Tremonton, UT

Melaleuca has good products for a fair price. They try and be all natural, however not all products are free of toxins. Their multivitamins have an odd smell, but they are nutritious.

Amy Boren American Fork, UT

I love this product! Their store has so many things to pick from. I love the Melaleuca oil. It makes my skin so soft and is so healing. Its also is great for acne.

Zac Marx Brighton, CO

Melaleauca isnt a huge purchase place for me. They are often very expensive and take awhile to ship. I do love their protein and energy bars and often purchase them along with vitamins when they are on sale.

Tom Pleasant Grove, UT

They are a local company that takes care of its employees and really gives back to the community. I like their products.

Jaime Farias Federal Way, WA

Excellent natural products, good prices, low membership price and all products delivered directly to our home.

shannon Rancho Cucamonga, CA

I am a preferred customer who is about to start the next level, and so far I thoroughly enjoy the products I have tried out.

Neil Breed Burlington, NC

been a customer off and on for 10 years and now decided to build a business. Great company with excellent products

Chase H Provo, UT

I was told it isn't an MLM... sure seems like it to me. Also, you have to commit to buying a certain amount of things each month. In my opinion, a company should keep you coming back because of their products, not because you have to.

Catherine

Amazing company, love the products the beat I've ever seen. Amazing rewarding compensation plan.

Samantha

Well priced superior products. Better than what we get offered at Norma supermarkets. 100% love all

Neil Winslow

Been a customer for 3yrs, products are great. The business side is no pressure, build as fast or as slow as you want.

Lopez Clifton II Cincinnati, OH

Products are OKAY. Not special. Customer service is horrible and condescending when u have a issue. There billing is atrocious and underhanded. Con ARTIST.

Diane

The products are highly concentrated, work beautifully, safer and cost less.

Jenée Oliver

Great company! Excellent, top of the line products, customer service, and money back guarantee!

Angie Powder Springs, GA

I am grateful for finding Melaleuca 10+ yrs ago. LOVE,LOVE the products.

Miles Strother American Fork, UT

Melaleuca has some really high quality products, although they're stuff is usually pretty expensive.

Darrin Henry Pleasant Grove, UT

I love the products they offer and the variety of things they sale for your everyday needs.

Robbie Shaw

Very impressed with all their products 💖