Melaleuca is an international health and wellness company. Starting in Idaho Falls, Idaho, Melaleuca is one of the fastest growing vitamin and mineral clubs in the nation. Melaleuca sells over 400 products to customers from around the globe (Canada, Taiwan, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Puerto Rico, Malaysia, New Zealand, Ireland, Singapore, China, Germany, Mexico, Austria, Poland, the Netherlands, and the United Kingdom).

As a multi-level marketing company, it has added benefits compared to many of its competitors and boasts that its company is the largest online wellness club in North America. This club has over 1 million shoppers every month, $2 billion in annual sales and a 96% monthly reorder rate.

Since 1985, Melaleuca has brought people’s attention to Melaleuca Alternifolia oil (more commonly known as tea tree oil). In its 33-year history, Melaleuca has sought to raise the standard of health and wellness products and provide men and women around the globe with quality supplements.

View Best Vitamin Companies

#1 LuckyVitamin chevron_right
#2 CVS chevron_right
#3 Walgreens chevron_right

The Good

• Large Array of Melaleuca Products
  • Customer Service
  • Online Store
  • Multi-Level Marketing
  • Beauty Product Selection
  • Household Products
  • Nature-Based Products
  • Loyalty Shopping Dollars

Large Array of Melaleuca Products

With over 400 products to try, customers will have a variety of supplements to select. Melaleuca has seven categories that contain numerous healthy options. Customers can narrow their search by selecting one of the following categories:

• Nutrition
  • Medicine Cabinet
  • Beauty
  • Household
  • Bath & Body
  • Essential Oils
  • Extra Savings
  • Logo Gear

Men and women can find a variety of multivitamins for increasing bone and joint health, digestive health, prenatal care, and other health interests. There are plenty of product types such as antioxidants, calcium, fish oil & omegas, herbal extracts. Melaleuca even has healthy products for pets.

This company continues to expand its products to all parts of life, from household products such as laundry detergent and cleaning products to essential oil, this company has thousands of high-quality products at a low overall price. Among its most popular products are dietary supplements which help individuals lose weight.

Because of Melaleuca's business structure, one of the only types of communication between the customer and its store is through its customer service departments. This company has excelled in this area of service because potential clients can also become potential employees. Through its years of service, it has been accommodating to all of its clients.

Having received the Better Business Bureau's Torch Award in 2008, it is clear that this company has a high emphasis on ensuring the customer is satisfied.

Online Store

The Melaleuca store is entirely online. The entire store has a ton of variety, but only limited access unless you have a membership with this company. All it takes to join the club is an email, your phone number, and creating a username and password, and in turn, you will get access to all of its products.

Multi-Level Marketing

This company has grown the way it has through its multi-level marketing(also known as MLM). This creates an opportunity for the individual that is joining this club. An MLM business model is a compensation plan for members that promotes recruiting people to help sell its product, as well as paying each member that helps sell its products.

Becoming apart of Melaleuca's MLM has great bonuses for the industry of MLMs and is a great way to earn money while using its products. Either through each personal sell you have, or to recruit people to sell the product for you, you will receive a commission for each sale that comes as a result of you.

As a side note, to clarify, unlike an illegal pyramid scheme, MLM's are run as a way to promote the product, which means that the product is the focus of making money and not the initial recruiting.

Beauty Product Selection

Melaleuca offers numerous beauty products. Customers can quickly select what kind of products they’re looking to buy. Melaleuca offer products for skin, hair, facial, and dental care. Melaleuca’s beauty products range from acne treatment to shampoo to whitening toothpaste.

Household Products

Some of this company's most popular items involve its household products. Individuals can get everything including their laundry soap and tub and tile cleaners. This is an area that almost all vitamin stores do not offer. Offering household products along with its herbs and supplements makes its variety extensive and allows for individuals to accomplish their health goals through cleaning their surroundings as well as cleaning their bodies.

Nature-Based Products

Melaleuca strives to make it possible for families to live clean by offering safer and more effective environmental and eco-friendly wellness products. Melaleuca products have biodegradable ingredients. The company stays away from products that contain bleach, ammonia, and phosphates; replacing them with clean products like thyme oil, citric acid, and enzymes. Because of its eco-conscious business culture, Melaleuca customers have helped save a total of 205 million pounds of plastic, 41 million gallons of fuel, and 46 million pounds of harmful gas emissions.

Loyalty Shopping Dollars

Customers who enroll as a preferred customer can earn Loyalty Shopping Dollars by watching short online videos that introduce other Melaleuca products. The videos range in prices from $5-$10 and customers can earn up to $100 in the first five months. However, products purchased with your Loyalty Shopping Dollars do not count toward your Product Points commitment.

Every month after the first five months customers can earn up to 15% on every order. Customers just need to place their order online before the 20th and watch the videos to activate the Loyalty Shopping Dollars.

The Bad

• Undisclosed Prices
  • Disclaimer
  • Complaints

Undisclosed Prices

Those just browsing the Melaleuca site will have to create an account to see any prices. Clicking on an item will pull up various information on the product but does not disclose the amount. This feature can be frustrating for shoppers who want to compare prices quickly.

Located in terms of use, Melaleuca states that, “Melaleuca further does not warrant the accuracy and completeness of the materials at this Site. Melaleuca may make changes to the materials at this Site, or to the products and prices described in them, at any time without notice. The materials at this Site may be out of date, and Melaleuca makes no commitment to update the materials at this Site. Information published at this Site may refer to products, programs or services that are intended for use only in a specific country and may not be used or relied upon in any other country.”

Complaints

Although this company has a lot of good things going for it, they have a few issues that consumers have mentioned in reviews. The melaleuca complaints consist mainly of becoming a member. Being a member gives access to all of its products, but there is a minimum payment that customers have to make to stay members. Most people have only positive things to say, but in the few complaints that we have received, almost are all about its minimum payment for its products.

The Bottom Line

For shoppers hoping to compare prices to other health and wellness companies, will find that to see any costs for vitamins unless they sign up on the website. This can be a slight annoyance to customers that do not clearly understand Melaleuca's vision. This company is hoping to help its customer not only find enjoyable, and cheap products, but also to have a chance to gain money for sharing this product with friends, family, and co-workers.

Melaleuca has plenty of benefits for its members. It is offering a large selection of vitamins and minerals, supplements, essential oils, as well as other wellness products in various flavors, formulas, and sizes. The company boasts that it would take members more than three years to try all the Melaleuca products. Since the company is both the manufacturer and retailer of its products, it's not likely customers will come across these products in their local grocery store, so shoppers will have to buy Melaleuca products online, which is, from our analysis, one of the best options to choose.

View Best Vitamin Companies

Melissa Dafoe

August 8th, 2017

I love my Melaleuca products and this company is so helpful and easy to work with! I love the Organic coffee, tea tree shampoo, the skincare products., vitamins and supplements just to name a few! If you are looking for BETTER, Safer Products that deliver results give Melaleuca a try! They stand behind every product 100%!

Heather

August 3rd, 2017

I enjoy their product. Very helpful. No problems.

Allison

July 17th, 2017 Minneapolis, MN

Melaleuca has provided me enough residual income, as a marketing executive, to have a stress-free maternity leave...I don't have to spam friends and family on social media trying to sell product. Our team educates the masses on how to make wiser choices regarding household consumable purchases. No risk, no risk, no risk. 100% money back guarantee is what my family loved

Tom Haggerty

July 11th, 2017 Wayne, NJ

I have been a Melaleuca customer since April 1994 and will always be a customer. The unfavorable reviews posted here must be either angry impatient people or members of what I call the ingredient police. These "police" search in vain for the perfect product. They don't exist and Melaleua is very clear. Their product line is natural based but a mixture of science and nature and where applicable, backed by third party, reproducible research. It is the only company I know that offers documented proof of their product claims. I suggest those who are interested to google Freiburg Study. Melaleuca forbids retailing by any member. This is a business of referral. Every product is sold by Melaleuca directly to every customer and every customer is referred to Melaleuca by an existing customer only. With millions of line items being shipped monthly (2016 sales $1.7 Billion), of course sometimes a customer will have a problem. From experience, I would rate their customer service as legendary. For example, what company calls a family multiple times when they learn that a product has been ingested by someone, usually a child. The follow-up is to insure no harm was done. Over the years, no child has every been hurt by a product beyond a upset stomach. Nevertheless, Melaleuca's president/owner says the calls will continue. No profit will come before children safety. Sorry for this lengthy review. I'll end it here but I'm really only getting started. Hopefully it is approved by the editorial staff. People need to know that in today's world, a company like Melaleuca exists and is thriving. What does a monthly reorder rate of 96% tell you.

Bummed Fox

July 4th, 2017 Virginia Beach, VA

THIS HAS BEEN A NIGHTMARE! Worst financial decision I have ever made. Stay away from Melaleuca! They will give you the run around and will never answer any questions you have. If you contact them through email, they respond with call their office. And if you call the office the automated phone guy will give you some bull excuse as to why they are closed that day. Worst one I got was, "We are temporary closed to allow our associates to attend a business meeting." Really?! You couldn't do that before you open like most normal companies do? Not to mention I called several times that same day. I guess the meeting is 8 hours long... Also, the worst part is they somehow got my new debit card information. I purposely left my account updated with my old card that way they couldn't charge and send me awful products while I was mailing in the membership cancellation form. Well somehow they got it and I'm now charged and stuck with products I don't want since THEY DON'T ANSWER THEIR PHONES! As to a review on the products? My husband is a nut when it comes to vitamins, and I stupidly didn't have him look at the ones I got from Melaleuca before I bought them... I have never been so sick in my life. One of their ingredients in the vitamins is used in jet fuel FYI. I thought I did enough research on this company beforehand, but I guess the whole "you can make money" thing just grabbed me in. I will be copying and pasting my review to every site I can find to try and prevent people from making the same awful mistake I did. And even after reading my review if you still want to try Melaleuca then please, try multiple products before asking your friends and family to join. Thanks for listening and good luck.

Ronni

July 3rd, 2017 Bethel, CT

Shopping here for 4 years. I have fallen in love with the products. Shipping is quick within days. I save money by shopping here and not visiting my big box stores as often. I originally took a look at this to start eliminating as many chemicals as possible in my environment. I have now started to refer people. I didn't have to put any extra money forward to do that and I am just sharing my love as well as helping others. I also have lots of support from others.

G. Bernhard

July 2nd, 2017 Incline Village, NV

I have been a Melaleuca customer for 17 yrs and love the products. I use all the household cleaners, laundry products, toiletries & some vitamin/health supplements. The prices are less expensive than store brands, products are concentrated so you use less and they're safer for the home, family & pets. I don't actively do the business but I do recommend the products to people because I've been using them so long and believe in them. If somebody wants to become a customer I will enroll them, and the nice thing is it doesn't cost a fortune to become a Melaleuca customer, no selling and only buy what you need each month, online....it' easy! It's not MLM, nobody gets hurt, no risk and no loss of money....100% money back guarantee by the company. They have the BEST customer service as well!

Jenée Oliver

June 29th, 2017

Great company! Excellent, top of the line products, customer service, and money back guarantee!

Joie Bailey

June 25th, 2017

This company is amazing and uses SAFE products. And stands behind 100% guarantee. With 95 reorder rate how can anyone lose here. This is a win win company

Stacey Hattendorf

June 22nd, 2017 Reading, PA

Not wellness. Still lots of chemicals. I'm not understanding this company. If you want to be natural then be natural. Artificial fragrances and toxic preservatives are not ' wellness'. I will stick with true natural products People who don't know how to read labels ate thinking they got something good when they don't. I guess products work OK, but for price I'm going a different route yo truly natural and wellness products. Then name alone is false advertising... Meleluca is Tee tree. I don't see many products with tee tree oil in it!

Jody

June 22nd, 2017

I am still fairly new to this company but they already have my loyalty! The products are AMAZING and the company is just as awesome! I've done the "others" but I will be staying with Melaleuca! I'm working on growing my business now!

Tom Young

June 21st, 2017 Idaho Falls, ID

I love this company, it has changed our lives. I am so proud to enroll a new customer, offering that new customer a wide array of safe natural products. There are no tricks, no spendy up front costs. Rather you choose to be a customer, build a small income or a large business, the cost is less than a fast food meal for a family of three. There are no expensive business packs etc. That is a third the cost of joining some shopping clubs. Our customers love the products and the 100% money back guarantee on every product. This business really works, they are a debt free, privately held company who isn't going anywhere. We love what we do and intend to keep doing it!

Libby Waldron

June 20th, 2017 Port Angeles, WA

With a name like "The Wellness Company" I'd expect a lot more actual "health and wellness" products... Artificial flavors, sweeteners, colors, and fragrances are in their products. This confuses me as they were marketed as and compared to a Whole Foods or "natural/health foods store" but at a much lower cost. They may have better options than Wal Mart when it comes to body care and cleaning supplies, and their supplements are of higher quality than regular drug store vitamins, but I had to read each and every product label to decide on what products I would actually use and consider "healthy" or "all natural." When you sign up as a preferred customer, which was the only option I was presented with, you pay an annual membership fee and agree to purchase at least 35 points worth of products each month. This is roughly $65-$70 in products before tax and shipping. When you earn "cash" by watching marketing/informational videos, that money is only available to spend AFTER you order your monthly 35 points worth of products. Therefore, even with "learn to earn cash" you still are spending EVERY MONTH around $80 after tax and shipping. This was just way too much for my family as we could not find enough Melaleuca products each month that we needed to make this cost effective in any way. There were products I really loved - Fiberwise Select was great and had no artificial sweetener/flavors, no soy, and worked very well! The laundry detergent (unscented) worked great and was a really wonderful price for the concentration, along with some of the other cleaning supplies, however they almost all have artificial colors/fragrances. Bottom line I wasn't saving money on high quality products and that was the entire marketing claim. I love ordering online but the shipping was just really high plus being in a contract to spend $80 a month when that wasn't always needed, I just couldn't continue with it. I'm sure it works really great for lots of people who are ok with products that are of higher quality than most, but not as good or healthy as some, at a decent price and the convenience of online shopping.

Shawnna

June 16th, 2017

Overpriced product, plus shipping costs makes Melaleucan unreasonable. In addition you need to do your research as their product is not as natural and environmentally safe as they claim. You can get better products at your local stores for far less money.

kerry

June 9th, 2017

Hello there, kerry here and I just wanted to encourage anyone who is interested in the melaleuca products or business to go for it. I've tried many companys products which have been good, but I am so glad I stumbled accross melaleuca. It's got sensational eco-friendly wellness and household products that you use everyday for the whole family, plus you get 15 % cashback on your total order and up to 50% off retail. Does your supermarket do this? Kerry

Elizabeth Geller

May 26th, 2017

For a company that preaches "wellness" and a healthier, more natural way of life, they are far from it. I decided to give it a try after moving to the south and having some difficulty finding healthier alternatives to household and personal products. The first thing I couldn't believe was the monthly shipping cost. They act like they're saving you so much money with the "member discount," but it all adds back up when you checkout. As I started trying more and more of their products, I really didn't like most of them. I started noticing that their products are far from natural- they contain artificial colors and fragrances. It's 2017 and we all know detergent and shampoo shouldn't be blue. The face wash I ordered had silica in it- why would I want to wash my face with plastic and pollute the planet? It also killed me how much paper and packaging they waste- I would get tons of useless paper materials (magazines, newspapers, etc) in the box. Just such a waste when everything is online now. I really felt like what this company claims to be and what they really are don't match whatsoever and it's a shame.

Shane Cross

May 13th, 2017

My wife and I have been a Melaleuca customer for over 5 years. I am amazed at the amazing products this company has. Everything works as good or better than any claims made. Many of these products are life changing. I cannot recommend this company or its products enough. The best thing of all there is no lock in contracts, you can cancel your membership at any time. They also have a 100% money back guarantee on all of there products. Try taking some of the things you bought from the local supermarket back after you have used half of it. Honestly try these life changing product, you will not regret it. I have never met anyone in 5 years who doesn't love the Melalueca safer products.

Tonisha Bennett

May 8th, 2017 Sterling, CO

I am a preferred member. I have been for two months. This is honestly the best online store EVER! The products are natural, safe for my household, and by eliminating some harsh chemicals in our house, my child's asthma has lessened in intensity! I honestly cannot say enough good things about the store and their customer service and their products. Already, my husband and I look forward to our order to arrive and the new products we get to try. It is always fresh and affordable!

Pearl Sullivan

May 8th, 2017 Bronx, NY

Melaleuca has great products; Sei Bella, Peak Performance and ecofriendly cleaning are well used in my household! The yearly membership fee is better than any of the warehouse clubs & they have monthly specials too! .

Jackie

May 6th, 2017

I have been a customer and PT marketing executive for almost 23 years and have only positive things to say. Fantastic comany with great products that are healthy for you and the environment. LOVE IT!

Robert King

March 30th, 2017

very impressed, been preferred customers since 2013. Home delivery beats driving to the competition. Paying apx 40% less for a better product is a great perk also. We spend apx $100 a month exceeding our 35 point minimum. I guess you could say we are sold on the products and love to tell others about what we've found @ Melaleuca.

Steven Darnell

March 15th, 2017 Minneapolis, MN

Some concerns were raised here regarding payment for recruiting. The DSA is coming down heavily on companies that follow that strategy. Melaleuca pays for developing business builders by matching their advancement bonuses and pays 50% commission for the first 3 months a customer purchases, No company comp plan is structured like Melaleuca, but the DSA and FTC are now going after companies that require huge buyins or paying for recruiting. The industry is changing rapidly. I would highly recommend you consider Melaleuca if you are looking for longterm residual income.

John Turner

February 3rd, 2017 Garden City, MI

Melaleuca has perfected consumer-direct marketing. They are no longer identifiable as having an MLM business model! Because they don't pay bonuses for recruiting, but instead focus on accumulation of preferred customers, Melaleuca is FTC-proof!

Liane Wilson

January 19th, 2017 Colorado Springs, CO

Melaleuca is a great company to shop from and to work for. I have been referring customers since November of 2013 and love that I get to do this business part time. I love the quality of the products and I also love all the services that come with the Shopping Cub. It has been the best shopping decision I have made. Thank you Melaleuca!!!!!

Donna Jewell Rogers

January 8th, 2017 Colorado Springs, CO

Safe products that I use on a daily basis delivered right to my door. Love the fact that if you choose to be a business builder, you do not carry inventory, nor do you have quotas. True residual income.

Jaime Farias

January 3rd, 2017 Federal Way, WA

Excellent natural products, good prices, low membership price and all products delivered directly to our home.

norman kamehiro

December 5th, 2016 Honolulu, HI

i just renewed my membership in September 2016,after "chasing"other companies,I finally realized that Melaleuca is the most logical choice,(PRODUCTS,COMPANY,SUPPORT....)PRODUCTS THAT DO WHAT IT MEANT TO DO! COMPANY AND SUPPORT....100%

Vicki Colicchia

November 7th, 2016

There is simply none like Melaleuca. This company stands alone and IS Consumer Direct Marketing by way of referrals making it 'safe' for people to simply enjoy its products as a valued customer or build income according to their own efforts and anyone can simply by referring others. No company, no product and no compensation plan better out there. They 100% stand behind their products, their principles and their people. Their integrity in all they do is welcome in this day and age where there exists so much fakery and fraud. Thank you Melaleuca for your commitment to us and continuing to develop healthy, non-toxic products we need and use every day. Genius!

Denise Phillips

November 3rd, 2016 Los Angeles, CA

I have been a Melaleuca Preferred Customer for just about 13 years now. Being in the health and "green" industry already, I really appreciate the quality and efficacy of their product line. I work with many doctors that feel the same. I have also built a business with this company and can tell you I have never seen a level of integrity from any other company and business. I would recommend this company both for their products and their business model. As far as "The Bad" listed here, I believe it might be able to fall in the "Good" catagory. Let me explain. By having to have a referral, they make sure they are not taking customers away from the field. A lot of companies are even going as far as hiring "resellers" outside of their distributors to sell on the internet, competing against their own distributor base. And as far as not being paid "For Recruiting" in light of recent law suites against other companies from the FTC for "recruiting bonuses" I think this is the way of the future for all network marketing companies. Just my observation and opinion.

Brandon Royce

November 2nd, 2016 Louisville, CO

Melaleuca tricks you into signing a contract, and won't let you out of it easily. Don't do business with them.

Bonnie Brown, TX

September 23rd, 2016 Lyford, TX

Unhealthy ingredients in some of the food products, such as Splenda and sucralose. Also, unhealthy chemicals in house cleaning products as well. For a company that touts being health conscious, this is unconscionable! Emails sent only elicited a response that it would be referred to the marketing dept. instead of to the product development or science/medical dept.

shannon

August 15th, 2016 Rancho Cucamonga, CA

I am a preferred customer who is about to start the next level, and so far I thoroughly enjoy the products I have tried out.

Barbara

August 2nd, 2016 Mandeville, LA

I can always trust Melaleuca products, their compensation plan is fair and generous. Never found products that are so true to what they are advertised to be and work so well! Their customer service is always great.

Angie

July 31st, 2016 Powder Springs, GA

I am grateful for finding Melaleuca 10+ yrs ago. LOVE,LOVE the products.

ernest

July 1st, 2016

Hellow guys how can i join.pls hlp me iam in northern cape kuruman ,south Africa

Sara Haller

June 28th, 2016 Belmont, CA

I love Melaleuca products - they are simple to use, safer than store brands, non-toxic, affordable, and shipped right to my home. There is always something new to try, and if I decide I don't like something, I can ship it back and get my money refunded! So far I haven't found anything I didn't like, but that is a great customer service perk. Melaleuca listens - if a product is not 100%, they don't sell it until it is. Thanks, Melaleuca - I will tell more people about you!

kathy

June 28th, 2016 Barrington, IL

Our entire family has shopped with Melaleuca for over 16 years! We love the products, the value & the convenience of shopping wholesale--factory direct. Best customer service hands down! I love receiving our everyday consumables FRESH from the manufacturer (U.S) within 3-4 days after ordering online. Who knows how long other products have been sitting on a shelf at Target--or Costco?

Amy Grant Regalado

June 27th, 2016 Sterling, IL

We have been Melaleuca preferred customers for almost 4 1/2 years, and we will never go back to grocery store or national brands. The products are superior quality, as is their customer service.

Sherry Sinclair

June 27th, 2016 Las Vegas, NV

This Company has lots of quality products for everyone and every household at lower cost than my local wholesale markets!... Excellent customer service; People friendly business. Looking forward to shopping with this company

Janice

June 27th, 2016 Geneseo, IL

After 4 years of trying out these products, I can say the quality is superior to similar products you find out there in the marketplace. Melaleuca's customer service representatives go beyond what is needed to make me feel they care that my experience is always more than just satisfactory. If I didn't feel I was getting more value for the money I spend for my household and personal care needs, I would have kept searching for another company to give my shopping loyalty to. The fact that Melaleuca also shares their net profits with families who market for them is also appealing to me. This is an American company with a mission to help families who might otherwise still be struggling to secure a sustainable income for raising their children. I love the fact that I shop conveniently from my home or phone and my products have arrived within a few days of shopping. I have saved so much time evaluating other products in stores( not to mention the gas to go there) and that is a limited resource for a busy mom and grandmother like myself. My favorite products are too many to mention here, but I would never go a day without my Total Vitality Pack. At the age of 54, I feel more like 24! You cannot argue with results like that!

Betty Ann Sudbury

June 27th, 2016 Sorrento, FL

I've had my Melaleuca business for 14 years and can't say enough about their top quality and exclusive products! I'm on my 5th free car...:-) Their business model is bar none! For no real investment up front, anyone can build a residual income for a lifetime with their 96% month to month reorder rate! LOVE, love, love this company!

Doris Wallace

June 21st, 2016 Alpharetta, GA

Melaleuca has what I consider a number 1 top rating customer service. I love their products. I love sharing products and showing the products.

Heather Walcott

June 4th, 2016 Palm Bay, FL

I absolutely love almost everything about Melaleuca's products, service, marketing plan, no risk factor, and pay plan, prices are comparable to other retail stores, environmentally responsible production and products processes and minimal startup cost for earning residual income. I love their vitamins, their toothpaste and their cleaning products.

Steven

May 25th, 2016 Riverview, FL

Melaleuca has changed my life. I think the products are the best, and it allows me the flexibility I need to take care of my oldest son, he is autistic. I plan on continuing to grow with the company and enjoying my life with chemical free products. This is also the only company I have heard of that has an empty bottle return policy guarantee. That makes it absolutely risk free.

Neil Winslow

April 11th, 2016

Been a customer for 3yrs, products are great. The business side is no pressure, build as fast or as slow as you want.

Katie Gibson

April 5th, 2016

This company has allowed me to be a stay at home mom, even though I am a single mom. Also you do get bonuses when you sign up new customers. And the cancellation form is one page and there are other ways to send it in. I love not carrying an inventory, and getting paid to switch where I buy my laundry detergent.

Larissa Meun

April 4th, 2016

The product line really shines through in this company. It's something you can proudly support and residual income is super important because you can take time away and still earn

Ernest

March 18th, 2016 Franklinville, NJ

Great health products

Zach Heard

March 17th, 2016

I have never experienced products of the same quality as melaleuca's products. They are absolutely world-class best working eco-friendly cleaners. There personal care products work great as well. The only complaint i have it that the 35 product points per month is a little much. It should really be 25Product points. That would be a lot more reasonable. This is the only reason that i do not rate it a 10. Give melaleuca a try, if you don't like it simply refund and cancel. (my friend just ended up not being able to afford it and was able to get refunded and cancel relatively easily)

Doris Wallace

March 2nd, 2016 Dothan, AL

I absolutely love the Renew lotion. It is so amazing. I work in a hospital, I wash my hands all the time. Renew actually made my hands so soft. I have more products I love, Toothpaste, deodorant, shampoo. Love it!!!