Melaleuca Logo

5.1

Vicki Colicchia

There is simply none like Melaleuca. This company stands alone and IS Consumer Direct Marketing by way of referrals making it 'safe' for people to simply enjoy its products as a valued customer or build income according to their own efforts and anyone can simply by referring others. No company, no product and no compensation plan better out there. They 100% stand behind their products, their principles and their people. Their integrity in all they do is welcome in this day and age where there exists so much fakery and fraud. Thank you Melaleuca for your commitment to us and continuing to develop healthy, non-toxic products we need and use every day. Genius!

kathy Barrington, IL

Our entire family has shopped with Melaleuca for over 16 years! We love the products, the value & the convenience of shopping wholesale--factory direct. Best customer service hands down! I love receiving our everyday consumables FRESH from the manufacturer (U.S) within 3-4 days after ordering online. Who knows how long other products have been sitting on a shelf at Target--or Costco?

Heather Walcott Palm Bay, FL

I absolutely love almost everything about Melaleuca's products, service, marketing plan, no risk factor, and pay plan, prices are comparable to other retail stores, environmentally responsible production and products processes and minimal startup cost for earning residual income. I love their vitamins, their toothpaste and their cleaning products.

Steven Riverview, FL

Melaleuca has changed my life. I think the products are the best, and it allows me the flexibility I need to take care of my oldest son, he is autistic. I plan on continuing to grow with the company and enjoying my life with chemical free products. This is also the only company I have heard of that has an empty bottle return policy guarantee. That makes it absolutely risk free.

Lenny Stobaugh Wilmington, DE

The $35 (actually 35 base points) for the month is what is purchased in products not a monthly renewal. This is the closest thing to shopping at the local store as you only purchase what you use and the minimum is 35 base points per month. You have to have an en roller (member) to join to ensure that someone gets credit for the purchases We give it a solid 10 and would not shop anywhere else for these types of products. Customers for 13 years! Not a traditional MLM as you will purchase these types of products just a matter of where.

Daniel Beatty

The Good - The cleaning products are really great. It's smart how they have concentrate refills where you mix them with water into the reusable spray bottles - The preferred membership has a rewards program where you can get some products for free monthly - Customer service has been decent in my experience The Bad - There is a monthly commitment for the preferred membership to buy products that meet the 35 points minimum. For me it was usually an average of $130 after tax/shipping - Backup order will catch you off guard if not prepared for it financially. I preferred to just do the vitamin box only - Using Lifetime dollars doesn't count towards points when trying to meet the monthly purchase I had to cancel for a while since I was working on paying down debt and it was just a monthly burden I couldn't keep up with anymore. I was just buying different things just for the sake of keeping up with the monthly membership. Conclusion I truly enjoy some of the products (expecially cleaning products). Not all of the products appeal to me, so I can't justify spending a lot of money per month on the products. Unfortunately the drawback is you HAVE to buy products each month. Unless you're crazy about Melaleuca products, don't do the subscription. Not worth it in the long run.

Brenda Toutant

I was a customer for many years and absolutely love the products. I started looking at the marketing aspect of Melaleuca in September 2016 and love the comp plan. I love being able to invite others to join Melaleuca as a customer and if they choose business partner. This company and their products have changed my life.

Janet Dunn

I have been a member for nearly a year now and can say I love the large range of products. All super quality and so happy with the performance of all categories especially the nutritional products. I cannot speak highly enough of them and great customer service too. Very happy

Naomi

I have just found melaleuca 3 weeks ago and can honestly say it’s the best company I’ve found in the last 5 years. The products are amazing and great value for money and customer service is spot on! I know I will be with this company for many years to come

Alana J

Excellent Products! Priced well considering you are getting healthier safer products for your family. Customer Service is awesome when I have contacted them. And when I was able to try the products risk free for 90 days....I was sold! Great company!

Michele Pirtle Seattle, WA

I have been a customer since 2003. I love this company! They have amazing customer service. They treat you like family. My family & I loves their products!! They are NOT an MLM & they are not a breakaway business. Their business is based on referrals.

Maria Acosta

Have been with Melaleuca 3 years, love the products, love the integrity of the Company, Building my Plan B , without having to invest my Business is growing solid . Love our mission statement of helping others to reach their goals.

Tammy O Guillory Gonzales, LA

Here's the thing. I can give my business to anyone I choose but I choose to do business here. All around great company build on solid principles and values. The customer service is top notch. The products are backed by science. The prices are equal to if not less than grocery brands. LOVE my store!

Ashley Reynolds

If I only bought the vitamins from Melaleuca, I would be a happy shopper for life! The Peak Performance Pack has built my immune system up from chronic sinus infections to over 6 years without missing a day of work due to illness! I love everything I have tried from Melaleuca!

Susan S. Downingtown, PA

Safe non-toxic household, personal care and nutritional products that compete against grocery store brands in quality and affordability. I am so glad to find this company 6 years ago. They backup their claims with real published documentation. No BS with this company.

Kristi La Vergne, TN

I have been a builder with Melaleuca since May of 2016. I LOVE the products but I love the company more! They take care of their people and want no recognition for it. They do it out of love and compassion. Not many companies do that anymore! The compensation plans are phenomenal. You can truly retire with this plan!

Susan Steinhardt Brooklyn, NY

High Quality Green/Wellness products; 100% guarantee; easy cancellation policy; customer service exceptionally responsive; NO: billing, distributing, selling, financial investing, advertising, pressure & pressuring customers. Direct Customer manufacturing. Zero comparison to MLMs.

Meghan

I have been witg Nelaleuca since april 2017, and My family and I absolutly love their products. customer service goes above and beyond & what other company rewards you like melaleuca. It has been a pleasure finding out about this store.

Marsha Bove Kennett Square, PA

I have been a satisfied customer for 15 years. No complaints at all. Great products, awesome customer service, company functions with the upmost integrity, no risk to customer and/or marketing executive. Love this company and their products and their support to customers and marketing executives.

Melissa Dafoe

I love my Melaleuca products and this company is so helpful and easy to work with! I love the Organic coffee, tea tree shampoo, the skincare products., vitamins and supplements just to name a few! If you are looking for BETTER, Safer Products that deliver results give Melaleuca a try! They stand behind every product 100%!

Jody

I am still fairly new to this company but they already have my loyalty! The products are AMAZING and the company is just as awesome! I've done the "others" but I will be staying with Melaleuca! I'm working on growing my business now!

Robert King

very impressed, been preferred customers since 2013. Home delivery beats driving to the competition. Paying apx 40% less for a better product is a great perk also. We spend apx $100 a month exceeding our 35 point minimum. I guess you could say we are sold on the products and love to tell others about what we've found @ Melaleuca.

Steven Darnell Minneapolis, MN

Some concerns were raised here regarding payment for recruiting. The DSA is coming down heavily on companies that follow that strategy. Melaleuca pays for developing business builders by matching their advancement bonuses and pays 50% commission for the first 3 months a customer purchases, No company comp plan is structured like Melaleuca, but the DSA and FTC are now going after companies that require huge buyins or paying for recruiting. The industry is changing rapidly. I would highly recommend you consider Melaleuca if you are looking for longterm residual income.

John Turner Garden City, MI

Melaleuca has perfected consumer-direct marketing. They are no longer identifiable as having an MLM business model! Because they don't pay bonuses for recruiting, but instead focus on accumulation of preferred customers, Melaleuca is FTC-proof!

Liane Wilson Colorado Springs, CO

Melaleuca is a great company to shop from and to work for. I have been referring customers since November of 2013 and love that I get to do this business part time. I love the quality of the products and I also love all the services that come with the Shopping Cub. It has been the best shopping decision I have made. Thank you Melaleuca!!!!!

norman kamehiro Honolulu, HI

i just renewed my membership in September 2016,after "chasing"other companies,I finally realized that Melaleuca is the most logical choice,(PRODUCTS,COMPANY,SUPPORT....)PRODUCTS THAT DO WHAT IT MEANT TO DO! COMPANY AND SUPPORT....100%

Sara Haller Belmont, CA

I love Melaleuca products - they are simple to use, safer than store brands, non-toxic, affordable, and shipped right to my home. There is always something new to try, and if I decide I don't like something, I can ship it back and get my money refunded! So far I haven't found anything I didn't like, but that is a great customer service perk. Melaleuca listens - if a product is not 100%, they don't sell it until it is. Thanks, Melaleuca - I will tell more people about you!

Sherry Sinclair Las Vegas, NV

This Company has lots of quality products for everyone and every household at lower cost than my local wholesale markets!... Excellent customer service; People friendly business. Looking forward to shopping with this company

Betty Ann Sudbury Sorrento, FL

I've had my Melaleuca business for 14 years and can't say enough about their top quality and exclusive products! I'm on my 5th free car...:-) Their business model is bar none! For no real investment up front, anyone can build a residual income for a lifetime with their 96% month to month reorder rate! LOVE, love, love this company!

Katie Gibson

This company has allowed me to be a stay at home mom, even though I am a single mom. Also you do get bonuses when you sign up new customers. And the cancellation form is one page and there are other ways to send it in. I love not carrying an inventory, and getting paid to switch where I buy my laundry detergent.

Angie Medina, TN

I have been shopping with this online store since 2004. I don’t refer others; I’m just a happy shopper! Love the products and they’re reasonably priced. Customer service is at Chick-fil-A level! Outstanding!!

2rich4myblood Trinity, AL

Cleaning products are good, laundry detergent is good, and because they are concentrated, they are a good value. However, I don’t need concentrated quantities of cleaning supplies on a monthly basis. Additionally, I found the non-cleaning product items to be expensive; even with a “preferred membership.” I truly struggled monthly to find things I would use, to meet the lowest point total possible, and it was still too expensive for me. Add in the shipping costs, and it made no sense for me to continue being a member. I come out much better cost-wise, just going to Walmart. “Yes, but it comes directly to your house,” one might argue. True, but if I’m around Walmart anyway, I can whip into the free grocery pick up and get much better prices than Melaleuca. When I called to cancel, the line went dead after I told them why I was calling. A coincidence? When I called back, they said I had to print, sign and fax a cancellation form, and if I couldn’t fax it, I could mail it or scan and attach via e-mail. I was fine with that even though I thought it was a little much, but imagine my surprise when there was a space for a “spouse’s signature” on the cancellation form. Omg! My spouse didn’t sign anything to become a member; why should they have to sign something to discontinue membership? The whole process was ridiculous and left a bad taste in my mouth. I cannot think of one other time that I have ever had to sign something, much less my spouse have to sign something, to cancel service. I won’t ever sign up for membership again- lesson learned.

Rebecca Salina, KS

I love using Melaleuca products. I have been using them for six months and am feeling better. I have been able to lose some weight and keep it off. There are so many advantages to using these products for me.

Susan Hughes

I absolutely love this amazing company. The convenience of ordering online and having safe and natural products delivered right to my door in as little as 2 days keeps me as a customer

Susan Hughes

Cherie

Great products, great customer service, I love that if there's a product that I don't care for I can return with no questions asked! It is a wonderful company and I get paid to shop, another perk!

Shirley Lewis

I am so glad I started in November of 2016. It has helped my family in so many ways by using the items they offer. I buy what I want and love how affordable it is, even on a tight budget

J. Devis

I feel they have a good products, environmentally friendly...however not all their products meet my standard of "safe, and clean" for my body. I find questionable ingredients. Also their 30-50% money back for customers didn't quite pan out for me. I didn't feel I was getting enough rewards the way I was told I would get. Watching videos was only enough to receive 12$ to redeem. I currently receive more from another company who carefully selects ingredients I'm very comfortable with putting on myself and my children, without compromising the environment. I also did not like the pressure to keep my account. If I'm calling to cancel, inform me once of the benefits I'm losing...I don't need to be asked 3x before, also you have to mail, or fax a written request which is inconvenient if you don't have a print machine or a fax machine. As for the business aspect I wouldn't know. I hear good things from people who work with them. I just couldn't put my integrity on the line for a product that is just good, not great.

Libby Waldron Port Angeles, WA

With a name like "The Wellness Company" I'd expect a lot more actual "health and wellness" products... Artificial flavors, sweeteners, colors, and fragrances are in their products. This confuses me as they were marketed as and compared to a Whole Foods or "natural/health foods store" but at a much lower cost. They may have better options than Wal Mart when it comes to body care and cleaning supplies, and their supplements are of higher quality than regular drug store vitamins, but I had to read each and every product label to decide on what products I would actually use and consider "healthy" or "all natural." When you sign up as a preferred customer, which was the only option I was presented with, you pay an annual membership fee and agree to purchase at least 35 points worth of products each month. This is roughly $65-$70 in products before tax and shipping. When you earn "cash" by watching marketing/informational videos, that money is only available to spend AFTER you order your monthly 35 points worth of products. Therefore, even with "learn to earn cash" you still are spending EVERY MONTH around $80 after tax and shipping. This was just way too much for my family as we could not find enough Melaleuca products each month that we needed to make this cost effective in any way. There were products I really loved - Fiberwise Select was great and had no artificial sweetener/flavors, no soy, and worked very well! The laundry detergent (unscented) worked great and was a really wonderful price for the concentration, along with some of the other cleaning supplies, however they almost all have artificial colors/fragrances. Bottom line I wasn't saving money on high quality products and that was the entire marketing claim. I love ordering online but the shipping was just really high plus being in a contract to spend $80 a month when that wasn't always needed, I just couldn't continue with it. I'm sure it works really great for lots of people who are ok with products that are of higher quality than most, but not as good or healthy as some, at a decent price and the convenience of online shopping.

Pearl Sullivan Bronx, NY

Melaleuca has great products; Sei Bella, Peak Performance and ecofriendly cleaning are well used in my household! The yearly membership fee is better than any of the warehouse clubs & they have monthly specials too! .

Jackie

I have been a customer and PT marketing executive for almost 23 years and have only positive things to say. Fantastic comany with great products that are healthy for you and the environment. LOVE IT!

Donna Jewell Rogers Colorado Springs, CO

Safe products that I use on a daily basis delivered right to my door. Love the fact that if you choose to be a business builder, you do not carry inventory, nor do you have quotas. True residual income.

Bonnie Brown, TX Lyford, TX

Unhealthy ingredients in some of the food products, such as Splenda and sucralose. Also, unhealthy chemicals in house cleaning products as well. For a company that touts being health conscious, this is unconscionable! Emails sent only elicited a response that it would be referred to the marketing dept. instead of to the product development or science/medical dept.

Barbara Mandeville, LA

I can always trust Melaleuca products, their compensation plan is fair and generous. Never found products that are so true to what they are advertised to be and work so well! Their customer service is always great.

Amy Grant Regalado Sterling, IL

We have been Melaleuca preferred customers for almost 4 1/2 years, and we will never go back to grocery store or national brands. The products are superior quality, as is their customer service.

Larissa Meun

The product line really shines through in this company. It's something you can proudly support and residual income is super important because you can take time away and still earn

Zach Heard

I have never experienced products of the same quality as melaleuca's products. They are absolutely world-class best working eco-friendly cleaners. There personal care products work great as well. The only complaint i have it that the 35 product points per month is a little much. It should really be 25Product points. That would be a lot more reasonable. This is the only reason that i do not rate it a 10. Give melaleuca a try, if you don't like it simply refund and cancel. (my friend just ended up not being able to afford it and was able to get refunded and cancel relatively easily)

Doris Wallace Dothan, AL

I absolutely love the Renew lotion. It is so amazing. I work in a hospital, I wash my hands all the time. Renew actually made my hands so soft. I have more products I love, Toothpaste, deodorant, shampoo. Love it!!!

Jan

The details are fairly accurate. The beauty of Melaleuca is that people can shop as a customer only and save money on better and safer products, or be part of the revenue sharing plan for free.

Sarah Watters Quinlan, TX

Melaleuca vitamins really work, even if you just take the multivitamin without all of the extras. My favorite product by far is the Renew lotion. It's not greasy, leaves no residue, is practically unscented, and works like a miracle on dry, scratchy, problem skin.