LuckyVitamin began three generations ago with a family interested in helping others live healthier. Starting with a pharmacy in 1956, the Wolf family became frustrated with western medicine and wanted to do more with natural wellness and alternative medicine. They opened a health and nutrition store in 1996, offering a wider variety of services and products for health. The website, LuckyVitamin.com, was opened in 2005 to present to the larger public its products that help improve health and overall well-being.

Check Out LuckyVitamin Reviews from Real Customers

#2 CVS chevron_right
#3 Walgreens chevron_right

The Good

• Positive Reviews
  • Online Retailer
  • Thorough Product Information
  • 90 Day Return Policy
  • Free Shipping on Orders Over $49
  • Lucky Rewards

Positive Reviews

With over 1,600 reviews, LuckyVitamin scores extremely high within the vitamins and supplements industry. The average rating is over 4.5 stars and is currently ranked higher than most of its competitors.

Online Retailer

LuckyVitamin has created a global e-commerce market through its online store. The company is reaching not only inside the United States but to over 40 other countries.

Thorough Product Information

The LuckyVitamin site provides thorough information on each product. With the mission to provide health and wellness to all customers, each product page is filled with helpful information including comprehensive product descriptions, ingredients, suggested use, warnings, manufacturer info, and customer reviews. If you want additional information, it will link you to articles related to that product. This allows consumers who want information about the product in general to get a wide view of this product, the specific brand, and the general uses.

From the site, you can access any of its 24 categories of products. The most popular including Nutritional Supplements, Personal Care & Beauty, Vitamins & Minerals, Food & Snacks, and Sports Nutrition. Whether its sports dietary supplements or overall health and wellness we are positive that you will find what you are looking for.

Each product view includes a picture of the nutrition label so it can be viewed just as it would be on the actual product. This leaves little to the imagination about what the customer is getting when they purchase the vitamin. The LuckyVitamin site is also very thorough on its return policy information.

90-Day Return Policy

This company accepts opened or unopened items 90 days after the purchase. LuckyVitamin includes specific, step-by-step instructions on how to return items. It also includes what to do in special cases and which brands do not apply to this policy.

Free Shipping on Orders Over $49

When shopping on LuckyVitamin you'll receive free shipping when you spend more than $49. The site keeps track of this, letting you know how much more is needed to obtain the free shipping. It also offers free shipping on certain promotional items. When checking out an auto-ship service is available with a discount applied instantly to the order. Consumers can choose how often the products are shipped and are notified before each shipment is sent out to give them a chance to cancel the order if desired.

Lucky Rewards

LuckyVitamin offers a rewards program for its customers called Lucky Rewards. When consumers sign up for a free MyLucky Account, they earn one Lucky Rewards Point for every dollar spent. Certain promotional items may also be worth more points. Once consumers earn 500 points, $5 in cash is applied to their account.

The Bad

• Website Navigation
  • Flaws in the Rewards Program

Website Navigation

Although the site is extremely detailed and thorough on its information, this can make it a little hard to navigate. There are multiple pages a user must go through before getting to a page with actual products on it. It also has 24 categories of products which, while some may find helpful, others may find it is too many and makes browsing difficult.

Flaws in the Rewards Program

While it is good that this company even has a rewards program, its program is not competitive in the industry. Because you only earn, generally, one point for every dollar spent, a customer must spend approximately $500 dollars to receive $5 in credit and the consumer must wait 45 days after they've earned the points to use the credit. The rewards program also does not discuss any other options for credits besides the 500 points for $5.

The Bottom Line

LuckyVitamin has helped thousands of consumers enjoy life more fully with its extensive list of products. However, it does not have the most "rewarding" rewards program, and its site is a bit more difficult to navigate than other sites. It does provide services that make it one of the best vitamin stores we have reviewed. Its auto-ship feature is very useful for returning clients, the site provides a lot of helpful, detailed information about a large number of vitamins, minerals, and herbs.

Above all the customer reviews truly show the quality of LuckyVitamin. If you are looking for a lot of options and plentiful information about vitamins and nutritional supplements, LuckyVitamin would be one of our top choices.

REGINA DELOACH
April 29th, 2019 East Orange, NJ DETAILS

Prices are always reasonable and deliveries are always fast.

Jean Roseman
April 29th, 2019 Nashville, TN DETAILS

I have ordered vitamins from Lucky for at least 10 years. I got a recent shipment with a shattered glass bottle that had not been bubble wrapped. They said in a chat they would replace it. Although I had changed my address and new orders had been coming to my address of nine months, they said they sent it to my previous address. I never got it. Their mistake, they admitted. They said they would send another bottle to the correct address. Not only did they not send it, they no longer answer my chats or emails. I waited 45 minutes for a phone call to be answered and finally gave up. DON'T DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY. IT HAS CHANGED WITH NEW OWNERSHIP BY A CONGLOMERATE THAT OWNS PABST BEER.

YIZHI LIANG
April 29th, 2019 Lawton, OK DETAILS

Fast shipping Good price. Good products.

EARL
April 29th, 2019 Saint Augustine, FL DETAILS

I got exactly what I ordered and was very pleased with the quick response to my order. Although the syrup was in glass bottles you did a great job packing it and nothing got broken. Good job. Thanks

Mahajan.S
April 29th, 2019 Chicago, IL DETAILS

Great user interface, although search functionality needs some improvement. Great selection of products and brands along with fast delivery.

Sarah
April 25th, 2019 Holland, MI DETAILS

Lucky vitamin always has very comparable prices. Their return policy is amazing if I get something home and it just does not work out!

Beatriz
April 25th, 2019 DETAILS

It's the best website I've found to buy health supplements that are tricky to found in Spain!

Joey
April 23rd, 2019 Elgin, IL DETAILS

Easy to search items. Fast loading. User friendly site. Great selections & prices! I also love the points you get & the free gift with each purchase! My favorite store fur everything!

Craig B
April 23rd, 2019 DETAILS

90% of the time Lucky Vitamin has the best price. Always some kind of coupon as well. I always check Luckyvitamin when buying supplements. Much cheaper than Amazon. Delivery is quick as well.

Rondia Verdejo
April 23rd, 2019 Dulles, VA DETAILS

Always an awesome online shopping treat. The prices and quality are amazing and best out other online retailers.

David Hingston
April 22nd, 2019 Arlington, WA DETAILS

Best items at great prices and free shipping. WOW

Douglas
April 22nd, 2019 Sheboygan, WI DETAILS

easy to shop and get product delivered right away

Deanna Melton
April 22nd, 2019 Cookeville, TN DETAILS

Order was well packaged, delivered in a timely manner, and the order was correct.

Crystal Stockert
April 22nd, 2019 Mandan, ND DETAILS

The only thing I've ever ordered is Bioplasma cell salts. They are really good for you, my husband & I take them all the time. We don't get sick very often. Plus when I do order, it does not take long to get here, it comes within a week.

dgreg
April 18th, 2019 Greensboro, NC

Easy to order, product arrived on time and in the correct packaging.

Margie Brown
April 18th, 2019 Fountain Hills, AZ DETAILS

Lucky Vitamin is GREAT! I can find any vitamin or herbal product as I would find in a retail health food store, only the prices are much less!! And orders over a certain amount have FREE Shipping! Deliveries are very prompt - usually within a couple days. Lucky Vitamin is my "GO TO" source for all my vitamin and herbal supplements, plus many other natural or organic products! I Love LuckyVitamin.com!

Harlee Guerra
April 18th, 2019 Fort Knox, KY DETAILS

Pirchased 2 seperatenorders great prices and quality stuff!

Lyn
April 18th, 2019 Campbell, CA DETAILS

Prices are way cheaper than other big name company which i love and for customer service really really good i had a problem with my order ( which was my fault ) and surely they fixed it right away for me !! my first time ordering from them and will always be ordering from them from now on !!

Robert Armstrong
April 18th, 2019 Salem, IL DETAILS

I have used LuckyVitamin on and for a few years, but the new program has put my decision over the top and makes LuckyVitamin the choice for me.

Deidre M Haines
April 18th, 2019 DETAILS

Lucky vitamin has been one of the best online vitamin stores I've used. They have all type of products from vitamins, foods, beauty products, animal products and anything else health related.

jpbobby53
April 17th, 2019 East Weymouth, MA DETAILS

I am new to the site but each time I look at all the items available.I will continue to purchase new items. Discounts are excellent

Dee
April 17th, 2019 Henderson, NV DETAILS

Yes, The products are great and very healthy!

Lorenzo Pacheco
April 17th, 2019 Canutillo, TX DETAILS

Honestly I think it's the best site for buying supplements. Luckily, LuckyVitamin has everything.

JAN
April 17th, 2019 Brookline, NH DETAILS

Website easy to use. Order arrived promptly. Good variety of brands and products.

Iguana Joan
April 12th, 2019 Farmington, CT

Lucky Vitamin has great prices and fast shipping! I am happy with them.

Sean
April 12th, 2019 Clermont, FL DETAILS

Best products! Great prices. User friendly store interface. Easy checkout! Now a membership program!!!! What's not to love about Lucky Vitamin?

Amgel
April 11th, 2019 Anaheim, CA DETAILS

Has alot of options the only thing needs to improve is to provide sales on stuff that people order not just on new promo things.

Karen
April 10th, 2019 Baraboo, WI DETAILS

I’ve been ordering from Lucky Vitamin for years and they never disappoint. They have good products at good prices and shipping is always prompt. The few times I’ve had an issue they always resolved it more than fairly. I’ll continue to buy from them.

Jennifer Lyn Flanders
April 9th, 2019 Tyler, TX DETAILS

Great selection. Great value. Friendly service.

Michelle Damiani
April 9th, 2019 Rochester, NY

This is my 1st purchase! I love the website and all the choices to help me and my family be healthy and at a discount! Love, love, love! I was able to get my vitamins cheaper on this site than I can thru the website of the vitamins. And even cheaper when I do the auto ship! I'm amazed and thankful!

Barbara Semeiks
April 9th, 2019 Coxsackie, NY DETAILS

Joyva Halva chocolate sesame bars have been my favorite for a verylong time. Not being able to purchase them in my supermarket, I went on line. I found yours at an exceptional price, and was very happy to purchase in quantity so that I will be able to enjoy them whenever I want.

Dave Kisor
April 9th, 2019 Pahoa, HI

I can't say it was an orgasmic experience. I found what I was looking for, I ordered it and it arrived. The shipping was reasonable, and when you live in Hawai'i, that is a real plus! What more do you want?

Mikayla
April 5th, 2019 DeSoto, TX DETAILS

Communication was superb. I received my package on a timely manner. I’m very satisfied

Deb Escobar
April 3rd, 2019 Schenectady, NY DETAILS

I love the prices, the reward, the regimen...all making it easier to get the supplements we use. However, I had a very hard time accessing the site from my ipad today...I normally use my ipad for shopping but I froze when I got into your site. I tried again with chrome browser, and got as far as putting items in my shopping cart, but when I tried to check cart it froze again. I tried asking for a call back from your phone number and an hour later had not received one.. I finally had to pull my old laptop out and start it so I could order from there, which went through successfully at last. I think you might have an issue with IOS system reading your site...

Kathy Schmitt
April 3rd, 2019 Elkridge, MD DETAILS

I am generally pleased with the selection and prices of items at Lucky Vitamins. I purchase four products from four different companies, and it is very convenient to get them all in one place, at good prices, and have them shipped to my door.

DJ
April 2nd, 2019 Palm Springs, CA DETAILS

I like the company. Shopping experience was easy. The only criticism I have is that it would not let me order one item unless I auto shipped it. Other than that, all is well!

Cs
April 2nd, 2019 Aurora, CO DETAILS

Great selections, great prices, good customer service, and fast service. Love the promo sales!

MARYANN P WINTER
April 2nd, 2019 Marietta, GA DETAILS

Excellent customer service! I received prompt, courteous service when I encountered a problem. I will definitely buy from Lucky Vitamins in the future.

Ivy
April 2nd, 2019 San Diego, CA DETAILS

Product came fast was exactly what I needed and packaged correctly to protect product

Vikki Rozier
April 1st, 2019 Naples, FL DETAILS

The 1st time I placed an order from Lucky the order was received in a timely fashion. The 2nd order was back ordered and there was no follow up information. I was unable to get any info online. When I called customer service on 2 separate occasions I was given expected delivery dates. Neither 1 was accurate. I finally received my order after over 1 month.

peter gelaszus
April 1st, 2019 Wyoming, PA DETAILS

The product was delivered on time and well packaged. Advertising was good on this item concerning discounts. Always had great service with LuckyVitamin.

Susan Brown
April 1st, 2019 DETAILS

Four stars because shipping has been terrible the last 2 times I've ordered (in 2018), with a very long wait and damaged items. I decided to try Lucky again because I do like the selection, rewards program, information, and prices.

Jill
March 29th, 2019 Belmont, NH DETAILS

Find great products and great prices. Love shopping here for natural products.

Carrie Rigney
March 29th, 2019

You were one of the only places I could order Quest Protein. Thank you.

Jeanine Crawford
March 29th, 2019 Valencia, CA DETAILS

Overall, I'm happy with the reps & the products & the value. BUT, the phone situation needs to be fixed. Hold times are too long. When I ask for a call back, it doesn't happen. Try to chat online, & they say they're too busy, or don't answer back. The reps (when they DO answer) are so accommodating however, & try to make it up to me. Nice!

Ruby M. Patterson
March 28th, 2019 DETAILS

Best price for products. Auto ship function not user friendly.

Rob
March 28th, 2019 Prescott, AZ DETAILS

A gym acquaintance told me about Lucky Vitamins. Placing my first order was fast and simple. Delivery was prompt. Good service and quality supplements are what I want and Lucky Vitamins seems to be the answer. Thank you.

Cori Santa Monica
March 28th, 2019 Santa Monica, CA

It was easy. I ordered what I wanted online and it arrived shortly after. I highly recommend Lucky .

Barbara & Rich/My Goodness Healthy Vending
March 27th, 2019 Asheville, NC DETAILS

We have a healthy vending machine business & we use Lucky Vitamin as one of our vendors. Prices are usually more than reasonable & speedy shipping is what we have come to expect. Customer service is amazingly responsive & we totally appreciate dealing with a company like yours! ...... Barbara & Rich

terri
March 26th, 2019 Brodheadsville, PA DETAILS

love how it is easy to make an order. however i refered a friend and never got my $10 off my next order. my friend got her $5 off. where is my bonus for referring someone. not to happy about that