LuckyVitamin began three generations ago with a family interested in helping others live healthier. Starting with a pharmacy in 1956, the Wolf family became frustrated with western medicine and wanted to do more with natural wellness and alternative medicine. They opened a health and nutrition store in 1996, offering a wider variety of services and products for health. The website, LuckyVitamin.com, was opened in 2005 to present to the larger public its products that help improve health and overall well-being.

Check Out LuckyVitamin Reviews from Real Customers

#2 CVS chevron_right
#3 Walgreens chevron_right

The Good

• Positive Reviews
  • Online Retailer
  • Thorough Product Information
  • 90 Day Return Policy
  • Free Shipping on Orders Over $49
  • Lucky Rewards

Positive Reviews

With over 1,600 reviews, LuckyVitamin scores extremely high within the vitamins and supplements industry. The average rating is over 4.5 stars and is currently ranked higher than most of its competitors.

Online Retailer

LuckyVitamin has created a global e-commerce market through its online store. The company is reaching not only inside the United States but to over 40 other countries.

Thorough Product Information

The LuckyVitamin site provides thorough information on each product. With the mission to provide health and wellness to all customers, each product page is filled with helpful information including comprehensive product descriptions, ingredients, suggested use, warnings, manufacturer info, and customer reviews. If you want additional information, it will link you to articles related to that product. This allows consumers who want information about the product in general to get a wide view of this product, the specific brand, and the general uses.

From the site, you can access any of its 24 categories of products. The most popular including Nutritional Supplements, Personal Care & Beauty, Vitamins & Minerals, Food & Snacks, and Sports Nutrition. Whether its sports dietary supplements or overall health and wellness we are positive that you will find what you are looking for.

Each product view includes a picture of the nutrition label so it can be viewed just as it would be on the actual product. This leaves little to the imagination about what the customer is getting when they purchase the vitamin. The LuckyVitamin site is also very thorough on its return policy information.

90-Day Return Policy

This company accepts opened or unopened items 90 days after the purchase. LuckyVitamin includes specific, step-by-step instructions on how to return items. It also includes what to do in special cases and which brands do not apply to this policy.

Free Shipping on Orders Over $49

When shopping on LuckyVitamin you'll receive free shipping when you spend more than $49. The site keeps track of this, letting you know how much more is needed to obtain the free shipping. It also offers free shipping on certain promotional items. When checking out an auto-ship service is available with a discount applied instantly to the order. Consumers can choose how often the products are shipped and are notified before each shipment is sent out to give them a chance to cancel the order if desired.

Lucky Rewards

LuckyVitamin offers a rewards program for its customers called Lucky Rewards. When consumers sign up for a free MyLucky Account, they earn one Lucky Rewards Point for every dollar spent. Certain promotional items may also be worth more points. Once consumers earn 500 points, $5 in cash is applied to their account.

The Bad

• Website Navigation
  • Flaws in the Rewards Program

Website Navigation

Although the site is extremely detailed and thorough on its information, this can make it a little hard to navigate. There are multiple pages a user must go through before getting to a page with actual products on it. It also has 24 categories of products which, while some may find helpful, others may find it is too many and makes browsing difficult.

Flaws in the Rewards Program

While it is good that this company even has a rewards program, its program is not competitive in the industry. Because you only earn, generally, one point for every dollar spent, a customer must spend approximately $500 dollars to receive $5 in credit and the consumer must wait 45 days after they've earned the points to use the credit. The rewards program also does not discuss any other options for credits besides the 500 points for $5.

The Bottom Line

LuckyVitamin has helped thousands of consumers enjoy life more fully with its extensive list of products. However, it does not have the most "rewarding" rewards program, and its site is a bit more difficult to navigate than other sites. It does provide services that make it one of the best vitamin stores we have reviewed. Its auto-ship feature is very useful for returning clients, the site provides a lot of helpful, detailed information about a large number of vitamins, minerals, and herbs.

Above all the customer reviews truly show the quality of LuckyVitamin. If you are looking for a lot of options and plentiful information about vitamins and nutritional supplements, LuckyVitamin would be one of our top choices.

Lori

January 12th, 2018 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

A great company but the shipping is a little expensive for me being in Canada. I don’t order often because of this but otherwise everything about the company has been great.

Michele Stasko

January 12th, 2018 Tampa, FL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Lucky Vitamin has always been extremely helpful with product issues. Prompt handling of damaged items, items delivered to incorrect address, etc. There customer service is one of the main reasons I continue to purchase from Lucky Vitamin.

jamilla naji

January 11th, 2018 Scottsdale, AZ DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I always receive my products in good condition. Lucky Vitamin has a huge variety of products that would cost at least 50% more at a store. I love this company !

Benton C Rothfield

January 11th, 2018 Miami, FL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

i WAS LUCKY ENOUGH TO FIND NEW PRODUCTS THAT i WILL USE A LOT OVER TIME!

Melissa Satcher

January 11th, 2018 Laurel, MS

This will be my first order, but I found some great deals and have a wish list that I will soon be completing.

PHILIP A TUCKER

January 11th, 2018 Jacksonville, FL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Overall great prices. It's annoying that I can't use autoship with PayPal. This is the best place I've found for quality, inexpensive supplements; there are also often other items I unexpectedly find here that I want or need.

JULIE

January 11th, 2018 Powder Springs, GA

I ordered some great stuff today, you gave me a 15% discount via a card in my mailbox, thank you. It saves me some money for having a good new beginning of 2018! That discount code came long with an expiration date (March 15th). I wonder if I could use the same discount code all the way to March though...

patty thompson

January 11th, 2018 Pendleton, IN

First time on this website and the ease of ordering is great. I am hoping to buy from you again in the near future. You dandelion tea prices much lower than Amazon. I will be searching the rest of your website soon.

Raelene

January 10th, 2018 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Would give 5 but was unable to see my cart when shopping on my phone. Love the site love that every item I was looking for was better priced than anywhere lese I had looked. Bonus because I could shop in CAD $ and know exactly what I was going to be spending. Can't wait to get my order, will definitely be a repeat customer.

Donna Chornomaz

January 10th, 2018 Naugatuck, CT DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Lucky carries a wide variety of products, everything from supplements, foods, beauty products, etc. I receive my orders in a timely fashion and the customer service is friendly, helpful and efficient. They also provide webinars that are informative and helpful. If it's your preference you can sign-up for auto-delivery of any products you use regularly and monthly. They also send you reminders of products you've purchased in the past just in case you may have forgotten to place an order of something you need.

Edwin

January 10th, 2018 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Here is the only place I can get the product I want in the organic way.

Ashutosh Deoghare

January 10th, 2018 Fairfax, VA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Products were cheap, though all brands product were not there on the list.

HANK S LEE

January 10th, 2018 Los Angeles, CA

I have been with LuckyVitamin.com for more than a decade period. This is best brand for supplemental health food online store in my life ever. I don't hesitate to find what I want in LuckyVitamin.com as my first preference site to go. Thank you for your service. You are excellent!!!!!

Ethan Scarl

January 10th, 2018 Portland, OR DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I like your service and prices. I have had 2 problems with Lucky Vitamin. 1. An order of Mushroom Optimizer somehow got put on Autoship, and i received unwanted bottles. You helped with their return and I trust this will refund satisfactorily. 2. Just now, when I add something to my Cart, it says "Processing" and that "Processing" message never goes away. I finally hovered over the cart to see that it had been added, but I was waiting a long time. It looked like it would last forever. Pretty annoying...

Wonu Adeola

January 9th, 2018 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Never had a bad experience, just a high delivery charge

Patricia

January 9th, 2018 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Products are good, prices are reasonable, site navigation is easy and delivery time is satisfactory.

Michael J Magritz

January 9th, 2018 Port Charlotte, FL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Great prices and fast shipping.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Joanne Djuric

January 8th, 2018 Downers Grove, IL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I have been using Solgar Vitamins for 42 years now and they are are hard to find and cost a lot more ! Lucky Vitamin is a wonderful place to buy theses and other vitamins and products! I am so happy I found their website and they wrap the glass jars so carefully! Very caring people! You will be happy you ordered from Lucky Vitamins! Honest and true!

Ben

January 8th, 2018 White Plains, MD DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Easy to search and select products; orders filled quickly.

Red Moreland

January 8th, 2018 Hurst, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Too many out of stocks too often which forces me to go elsewhere to fill my needs especially this past year.

Joe Holaway

January 8th, 2018 Ocala, FL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I have been a customer of Lucky vitamins for at least 2 yrs. now, I have had only good experiences with this co. The orders are shipped promptly and accurate.

Chris Disser

January 8th, 2018 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I can always be assured of finding the best price on Vega Protein at Lucky Vitamin. Also there service and shipping are terrific.

Alex S. Cunningham

January 8th, 2018 Lake Worth, FL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Lucky Vitamin almost always has everything I need. I shop by search because it is easier to find what I nee. The selection is great and the prices are good.

Vanessa

January 8th, 2018 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I've purchased from Lucky Vitamin several times. The array of products is great and delivery is quick. It's very disappointing however, every time I receive a discount coupon via email, somehow my order never qualifies for the discount. I received a coupon today for $10 discount of a purchase of $99 or more (72 hour sale), I purchased for approx. $112 and my order did not qualify for the discount (despite the brands I purchased not being part of the "exceptions" to the discount). Also, with each purchase shipping just keeps getting more and more expensive. One of the first things that attracted me to the website many months ago was the free shipping, that is no longer the case (even though at the bottom of the website, under "happiness guarantee", it still says "fast, free shipping". At this point, there are many competitors out there that offer better delivery rates and discounts to their customers. I don't see the advantage of ordering my products from Lucky Vitamin anymore.

h

January 8th, 2018 Asheville, NC DETAILS arrow_drop_down

easy to navigate - good promotions to help with cost

Denise Treglio

January 8th, 2018 Wellington, KS DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I loved the variety of products and the prices can't be beat. I am more than happy that I discovered Lucky Vitamin....I have made them my first "go to" place before I buy in the stores

Josie

January 8th, 2018 Black Mountain, NC DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I have shopped with Lucky Vitamin for many years now and LOVE it! I wouldn't buy my supplements, beauty products, or pet products anywhere else! I love the user-friendly website and can shop the discounted prices for products in the privacy of my own home. The customer service is exceptional and I have exchanged products and have even gotten credit without any hesitation whatsoever. I always receive my products in no time without any delay. I have told MANY people about Lucky Vitamin and they are VERY happy with it as well. Keep up the good work Lucky Vitamin!

Arlin Harder

January 8th, 2018 Hollywood, FL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

everything has been good working with you.

tony

January 8th, 2018

i love it i love sale the prize and delivery

Ari

January 8th, 2018 Seattle, WA

Great selection and variety. Some issues with the interface and filters but it wasn't enough to add issue to my experience!

george goetschel

January 8th, 2018 Crossville, TN

great products not sure what else to share other than the fact that I had hoped I was able to order this product online and receive them effectively.

Katarina Hannelova

January 8th, 2018 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I found what I was looking for - my favorite Pukka teas for a very good price. The only thing I'd change if I could would be the way they are displayed on your page. I thought there was only about half of them available, as they didn't all show at once. It was only after I was done putting half of what I wanted into the basket, thinking that your selection of the Pukka teas is not all that big and that I'll have to find the rest elsewhere, I googled "Pukka cinnamon" and it came out as available on your website, so I clicked on it and found the second half of your Pukka selection. I'm not sure if I'm explaining myself correctly but you are welcome to check with me if you like. I absolutely love your prices and the possibility of free of charge delivery. I therefore placed a big order and cannot wait to receive it. Thank you and a Happy New Year!

Dawn

January 8th, 2018 Toledo, OH

Site was a little slow, but otherwise informative

Micherri Tabb

January 8th, 2018 Chesapeake, VA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I'm impressed with the diverse selection and low price of items available with Lucky Vitamin. Further, I'm confident that whenever I decide to place an order, my desired items will not only be in stock, they will be processed and shipped promptly. I really enjoy shopping on Lucky Vitamin's website. I find it soothing and cathartic as I peruse through its huge selection of healthful merchandise. May sound odd, but I actually feel healthy just by being on the cite. Kudos Lucky Vitamin!

Tomas Brown

January 8th, 2018

Lucky Vitamin had the product I was after at the lowest price I could find across any website. Although based in the US, they displayed all the prices in AUD which I liked. Their international shipping rates are great. I managed to save about $50 AUD in comparison to a local retailer here in Australia. Will shop with Lucky Vitamin again

Julie

January 8th, 2018 Bridgton, ME DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Easy to order but coupons not usually easy to use.

Jay Roberts

January 8th, 2018 Fulshear, TX

Easy to order and pay for online products. Free shipping is a plus!

Carolyn Johnson-Maynard

January 8th, 2018 Walling, TN DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I like all the products that I have tried. Easy ordering and quick delivery. I highly recommend your products, in fact I do tell other all the time about how great the Black Currant Oil works so well for my dry eye.

LisaHeath

January 8th, 2018 Portland, OR DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Always good. Could be a bit easy to maneuver, but probably me.

shannon hider

January 8th, 2018 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

website friendly. i am a type 1 diabetic, love that theres things for me.

Lynda Dugan

January 8th, 2018 Jacksonville, FL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

You always have the protein I need. The delivery is quick and the price is better than any store.

Nancy Sousley

January 8th, 2018 Lafayette, IN DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I love the Spirutien protein shake packets I buy from Lucky Vitamin. I have a choice of several flavors I can choose from. They are tasty, mix well in a shaker cup and filling. They also have a nice amount of protein to give me energy. I can sometimes find promo codes or they are running a special on the site. I also like getting free shipping with a $49 order. My package arrives pretty fast and is always correct and packaged carefully. I believe this is my 4th order.

[email protected]

January 8th, 2018 North Chelmsford, MA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Best prices around. Easy to navigate site with all the products I need.

Cookie Rahll

January 4th, 2018 Brasher Falls, NY DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Curcumin Phytosome...more people should do their research on this one....a real difference in my joints/back......just age, not injuries....70yrs young!

Karen

January 4th, 2018 Hawthorne, FL

Just placed first order. I need to receive it before I can really fairly rate Lucky Vitamin

Karen Ditty

January 4th, 2018 San Mateo, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I love Lucky Vitamin! It's hard to get some of my supplements because I live in California. Lucky always come to my rescue! I order from Lucky because they have what I need and always get it quickly! Prices are good too! Thanks Lucky!

SM Terwilliger

January 4th, 2018 Jensen Beach, FL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Excellent Website ordering system. easy to understand and navigate.

Thomas Kuhner

January 4th, 2018 Sanbornton, NH DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Its been great. The only complaint I have is I wish you offered free 2 day shipping on orders.

Xavier Williams

January 4th, 2018 Riverdale, GA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

The experience has been great there are so many great products at very good prices.

Alma Lucas

January 4th, 2018 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

This is a one-stop shopping experience. The variety of products is wonderful, and the prices are great! The online experience is better than most that I have had. Thank you to all of you. I am a customer for life!