LuckyVitamin began three generations ago with a family interested in helping others live healthier. Starting with a pharmacy in 1956, the Wolf family became frustrated with western medicine and wanted to do more with natural wellness and alternative medicine. They opened a health and nutrition store in 1996, offering a wider variety of services and products for health. The website, LuckyVitamin.com, was opened in 2005 to present to the larger public its products that help improve health and overall well-being.

Check Out LuckyVitamin Reviews from Real Customers

#2 CVS chevron_right
#3 Walgreens chevron_right

The Good

• Positive Reviews
  • Online Retailer
  • Thorough Product Information
  • 90 Day Return Policy
  • Free Shipping on Orders Over $49
  • Lucky Rewards

Positive Reviews

With over 1,600 reviews, LuckyVitamin scores extremely high within the vitamins and supplements industry. The average rating is over 4.5 stars and is currently ranked higher than most of its competitors.

Online Retailer

LuckyVitamin has created a global e-commerce market through its online store. The company is reaching not only inside the United States but to over 40 other countries.

Thorough Product Information

The LuckyVitamin site provides thorough information on each product. With the mission to provide health and wellness to all customers, each product page is filled with helpful information including comprehensive product descriptions, ingredients, suggested use, warnings, manufacturer info, and customer reviews. If you want additional information, it will link you to articles related to that product. This allows consumers who want information about the product in general to get a wide view of this product, the specific brand, and the general uses.

From the site, you can access any of its 24 categories of products. The most popular including Nutritional Supplements, Personal Care & Beauty, Vitamins & Minerals, Food & Snacks, and Sports Nutrition. Whether its sports dietary supplements or overall health and wellness we are positive that you will find what you are looking for.

Each product view includes a picture of the nutrition label so it can be viewed just as it would be on the actual product. This leaves little to the imagination about what the customer is getting when they purchase the vitamin. The LuckyVitamin site is also very thorough on its return policy information.

90-Day Return Policy

This company accepts opened or unopened items 90 days after the purchase. LuckyVitamin includes specific, step-by-step instructions on how to return items. It also includes what to do in special cases and which brands do not apply to this policy.

Free Shipping on Orders Over $49

When shopping on LuckyVitamin you'll receive free shipping when you spend more than $49. The site keeps track of this, letting you know how much more is needed to obtain the free shipping. It also offers free shipping on certain promotional items. When checking out an auto-ship service is available with a discount applied instantly to the order. Consumers can choose how often the products are shipped and are notified before each shipment is sent out to give them a chance to cancel the order if desired.

Lucky Rewards

LuckyVitamin offers a rewards program for its customers called Lucky Rewards. When consumers sign up for a free MyLucky Account, they earn one Lucky Rewards Point for every dollar spent. Certain promotional items may also be worth more points. Once consumers earn 500 points, $5 in cash is applied to their account.

The Bad

• Website Navigation
  • Flaws in the Rewards Program

Website Navigation

Although the site is extremely detailed and thorough on its information, this can make it a little hard to navigate. There are multiple pages a user must go through before getting to a page with actual products on it. It also has 24 categories of products which, while some may find helpful, others may find it is too many and makes browsing difficult.

Flaws in the Rewards Program

While it is good that this company even has a rewards program, its program is not competitive in the industry. Because you only earn, generally, one point for every dollar spent, a customer must spend approximately $500 dollars to receive $5 in credit and the consumer must wait 45 days after they've earned the points to use the credit. The rewards program also does not discuss any other options for credits besides the 500 points for $5.

The Bottom Line

LuckyVitamin has helped thousands of consumers enjoy life more fully with its extensive list of products. However, it does not have the most "rewarding" rewards program, and its site is a bit more difficult to navigate than other sites. It does provide services that make it one of the best vitamin stores we have reviewed. Its auto-ship feature is very useful for returning clients, the site provides a lot of helpful, detailed information about a large number of vitamins, minerals, and herbs.

Above all the customer reviews truly show the quality of LuckyVitamin. If you are looking for a lot of options and plentiful information about vitamins and nutritional supplements, LuckyVitamin would be one of our top choices.

Nancy Broughton
December 12th, 2017 White Pine, TN

User friendly ordering, found the products I needed at lower cost than currently paying.

N. Dean
December 12th, 2017 Wakefield, RI DETAILS

I am generally very happy with ordering from Lucky Vitamins.

heartland granary
December 12th, 2017 Avon Park, FL DETAILS

lucky vitamin is great when you just want to order one of something for a customer.

joey corcoran
December 11th, 2017 Burlington, VT DETAILS

Quick and effective ordering capability and timely delivery.

Jamie Brown
December 11th, 2017 DETAILS

Very simple to use Online ordering. Love it. Delivery is top notch. Thank you kindly!

Cindy pape
December 11th, 2017 Parker, CO DETAILS

I always get great products and have never had any customer service issues

Paula Dickinson
December 11th, 2017 Wells, ME DETAILS

I always comparative shop for my supplements, and often find that LuckyVitamin has the best prices. Also, I appreciate that their website and ordering process is easy to navigate. I will continue to be a comparative shopper, but know I will probably end up at LuckyVitamin as they often have the best del in town!

Julian Irias
December 11th, 2017 Davis, CA DETAILS

Prices are competitive, shipping prompt, mistakes few and pretty quickly corrected.

Linda Jackson
December 11th, 2017 Lenexa, KS DETAILS

Always a good experience. Like saving money and free shipping over $50.

Lori Farr
December 11th, 2017 Johnson City, NY DETAILS

can find a variety of health food store items, vitamins, baking supplies, cleaning supplies at a good price

Douglas Bennett
December 11th, 2017 Littleton, CO DETAILS

Good price plus 10% off and free shipping . Previously have experienced no problems and quick shipments.

Madison M Dolifka
December 11th, 2017 Soldotna, AK DETAILS

I am so happy with the customer service and the wide variety of vitamin options Lucky Vitamin offers. Highly recommend this site!

Linda Phelps
December 11th, 2017 Flourtown, PA DETAILS

Many choices; great products. Ease of ordering right from your computer. Shipping is always expedient.

MARC HILL
December 11th, 2017 Spanish Fort, AL

Great site and love the reviews of the all the products

Mary Jo Caparosa
December 11th, 2017 East Pittsburgh, PA DETAILS

This site is so easy to use and the prices are great. It ships very quickly and the orders are very accurate.

Mary Ann Johnson
December 11th, 2017 Thomasville, GA

I have enjoyed shopping with this company every since I discover the website, the product are just as they represent and you receive your shipment on time.

zamir hussain
December 11th, 2017 DETAILS

I live in the UK I ordered 20 bottles of braggs apple cider vinegar as the price is brilliant, however only received 16 but Lucy VItamins refunded the money for the lost bottles. Although delivery was a bit disappointing, the product and price is excellent as is the customer service. I have just ordered again.

Barbara Reising
December 11th, 2017 Utica, NY DETAILS

I am pleased that your site is very organized in order to reorder products . I thank you for this.

William Steuer
December 11th, 2017 Kimberly, WI DETAILS

Web site is easy to use. Great range of products. Great Prices.

Ashley
December 8th, 2017 DETAILS

Always been a very positive experience. Customer service is very helpful and prompt if there are any issues. Shipping is on time as stated. Prices are always very comparable to other online wholesalers if not better!

Michele
December 8th, 2017 Paxton, MA DETAILS

Just placed order a few minutes ago, so I have not received it yet. Website is user-friendly. Prices are good. Selection is good. Can't give a meaningful overall rating just yet.

marianne hovgaard
December 8th, 2017 Trenton, NJ DETAILS

I have shopped on and off with luckyvitamin through the years. They have very competitive pricing and depending on the product they typically have the best pricing. A couple of other online retailers are cheaper on a few of the products I order often, but luckyvitamin is right up there on 9 out of 10 products with their pricing. Their shipping is a little iffy and if you order large quantities you can end up waiting for quite a while from time to time. I wish they would make order processing/shipping a little quicker and that the backorders wouldn't always take so long......otherwise it is easy to use the website and there are no hidden surprises in orders and the ordering experience......

Barbara Taylor
June 13th, 2017 Colorado Springs, CO

I have been a customer for about 3 or 4 years. I always had very good on time delivery until the past year. They quit sending a confirmation notice, no delivery information etc. My present order was placed June 4th, I did not receive any information at all from them. Normal delivery for me is usually 4 or 5 days of standard delivery. Today is June 12, no order received. I called them, they said FedEx would delivery it to my post office on June 16th. No explanation for why the delay. No information why I do not get the tracking information nor confirmation of my order. I am frustrated with Lucky vitamins and am looking for another good company to order from.

scott dammeyer
June 2nd, 2017 Towson, MD

I have had 3 orders from them in the past couple of months they have a very good selection of products, great prices, free shipping over $49, and they carry the Bulletproof brand.

l l
April 24th, 2017 Costa Mesa, CA

They do a great job of appearing like they have helpful customer service when I have repeatedly not been called back when told I was, they incorrectly filled out shipping and billing information, in addition to creating this nice friendly facade of 'we got your back!' to really look out for the customer (I will say most of the people I have talked to has been overall nice, but always falls short with promises and expectations). If they actually genuinely care about their customers they would have been proactive and gotten this situation figured out (it took a total of a month and a half of attempts to just process an order, they were claiming it was my credit card issue, but I talked to my credit card company multiple times and there was no issue on their end). The managers are just as bad, almost worse. Also, I noticed patterns within how luckyvitamin customer care is (since I had talked to them so many times), and it's literally worse than if they were just lazy up front and I could see that, or they would tell me they can't help me. But it's a facade. This order was initially sent in OVER a month ago and they still haven't figured it out. I've spent probably 20 hours total just trying to get this order processed. The last time I talked to them was 5 days ago, when I was following up with the manager, and still has not got a response. Its honestly embarrassing how bad their customer service is, especially helping in a timely manner. If you have any plans to get legitimate help from customer service, please for your own sake choose another company.

Sue
December 2nd, 2016

I LOVE Lucky Vitamins !!!!. I have had nothing but positive experiences. I've been ordering from them for at least 3 years. They save me a Ton of Money. I find their web site very easy to navigate. Once a bottle came and the seal was broken. I would never take a pill from a bottle with a broken seal. I did an on0line chat with a Lucky Vitamin Representative and she quickly sent a replacement bottle at no charge. I'm a Loyal Lucky Vitamin Fan. Sue

Katy
November 4th, 2016

I have always had a great experience with Lucky Vitamin. They recently started same day shipping too. Great products with great prices. Love the family story too.

Mimi
October 31st, 2016 Elmwood Park, IL

Horrible service!!! I've paid for 3-day shipping. Temperature sensitive vitamins for my one year old daughter. I've received my order after 6 days! Called the customer service and of course no help there! I can just throw everything away! I will never use this company again!

Ad
October 5th, 2016 Santa Cruz, CA

I placed an order with them which was quite urgent, (and immediately started to be bombarded with their junk mail, although I opted out). After almost a week seeing that my order didn't arrive and getting no news from them, I looked at their website and was amazed to discover that it was cancelled! with no notification. I wrote them to ask why, and they answered that my billing address was wrong (which wasn't true) and that they wrote me that I should contact them, which was even less true - because whlie their junk mails keep arriving without any problem. I got no message from them asking me to contact them, no notification of any kind about the cancellation of my order, and since they had both my email AND my phone number, they was no reason the shouldn't have contacted me! In short - GO SOMEWHERE ELSE!

A Sabo
September 28th, 2016

Dishonest, unhelpful, and terribly slow.

Jenny
May 24th, 2016 Bethesda, MD

The only reason I even ordered from them was because they offered same day shipping. But for whatever reason, my order did not get shipped until 2 days later, even though they did create a shipping label on the same day. I told them that, and at first they tried to give me a $5 coupon for my next order. But I checked their own FAQ, and they promised to refund $5.95 if shipping is delayed. So I respond to them to let them know what their own FAQ said, and they had the nerve to tell me they did ship the product on the same day, even when the FedEx tracking clearly said the ship date was 2 days later! At this point it's not even about the $5.95 anymore, but you can clearly see this is a company that makes promises to customers it has no intention of keeping. So if you're banking on their same day shipping deal, forget it as that's not going to happen.

Kathy
August 5th, 2015 Dover, NH

I have been purchasing from this site for several years, but I am no longer a happy customer. Their prices have always been competitive, & they do offer a wide selection of items. They ship pretty fast, however I find that it takes much longer for my order to arrive compared to other companies I've ordered from that also offer free shipping. Navigating on their site is so slow that the ordering process is much more time consuming than it should be. Since their last system upgrade, I've had issues with the site freezing up or kicking me out, which then makes it necessary to log back into the site again. Very annoying. Also with the last system upgrade, I lost a numerous amount of items from my saved "regime" where I list my most frequently purchased items in order to save time. I was very upset about this, but when I called customer service, they were very indifferent about it & said they would report the problem. Overall, I just don't think they are as efficient as they once were.