LuckyVitamin began three generations ago with a family interested in helping others live healthier. Starting with a pharmacy in 1956, the Wolf family became frustrated with western medicine and wanted to do more with natural wellness and alternative medicine. They opened a health and nutrition store in 1996, offering a wider variety of services and products for health. The website, LuckyVitamin.com, was opened in 2005 to present to the larger public its products that help improve health and overall well-being.

Check Out LuckyVitamin Reviews from Real Customers

#2 CVS chevron_right
#3 Walgreens chevron_right

The Good

• Positive Reviews
  • Online Retailer
  • Thorough Product Information
  • 90 Day Return Policy
  • Free Shipping on Orders Over $49
  • Lucky Rewards

Positive Reviews

With over 1,600 reviews, LuckyVitamin scores extremely high within the vitamins and supplements industry. The average rating is over 4.5 stars and is currently ranked higher than most of its competitors.

Online Retailer

LuckyVitamin has created a global e-commerce market through its online store. The company is reaching not only inside the United States but to over 40 other countries.

Thorough Product Information

The LuckyVitamin site provides thorough information on each product. With the mission to provide health and wellness to all customers, each product page is filled with helpful information including comprehensive product descriptions, ingredients, suggested use, warnings, manufacturer info, and customer reviews. If you want additional information, it will link you to articles related to that product. This allows consumers who want information about the product in general to get a wide view of this product, the specific brand, and the general uses.

From the site, you can access any of its 24 categories of products. The most popular including Nutritional Supplements, Personal Care & Beauty, Vitamins & Minerals, Food & Snacks, and Sports Nutrition. Whether its sports dietary supplements or overall health and wellness we are positive that you will find what you are looking for.

Each product view includes a picture of the nutrition label so it can be viewed just as it would be on the actual product. This leaves little to the imagination about what the customer is getting when they purchase the vitamin. The LuckyVitamin site is also very thorough on its return policy information.

90-Day Return Policy

This company accepts opened or unopened items 90 days after the purchase. LuckyVitamin includes specific, step-by-step instructions on how to return items. It also includes what to do in special cases and which brands do not apply to this policy.

Free Shipping on Orders Over $49

When shopping on LuckyVitamin you'll receive free shipping when you spend more than $49. The site keeps track of this, letting you know how much more is needed to obtain the free shipping. It also offers free shipping on certain promotional items. When checking out an auto-ship service is available with a discount applied instantly to the order. Consumers can choose how often the products are shipped and are notified before each shipment is sent out to give them a chance to cancel the order if desired.

Lucky Rewards

LuckyVitamin offers a rewards program for its customers called Lucky Rewards. When consumers sign up for a free MyLucky Account, they earn one Lucky Rewards Point for every dollar spent. Certain promotional items may also be worth more points. Once consumers earn 500 points, $5 in cash is applied to their account.

The Bad

• Website Navigation
  • Flaws in the Rewards Program

Website Navigation

Although the site is extremely detailed and thorough on its information, this can make it a little hard to navigate. There are multiple pages a user must go through before getting to a page with actual products on it. It also has 24 categories of products which, while some may find helpful, others may find it is too many and makes browsing difficult.

Flaws in the Rewards Program

While it is good that this company even has a rewards program, its program is not competitive in the industry. Because you only earn, generally, one point for every dollar spent, a customer must spend approximately $500 dollars to receive $5 in credit and the consumer must wait 45 days after they've earned the points to use the credit. The rewards program also does not discuss any other options for credits besides the 500 points for $5.

The Bottom Line

LuckyVitamin has helped thousands of consumers enjoy life more fully with its extensive list of products. However, it does not have the most "rewarding" rewards program, and its site is a bit more difficult to navigate than other sites. It does provide services that make it one of the best vitamin stores we have reviewed. Its auto-ship feature is very useful for returning clients, the site provides a lot of helpful, detailed information about a large number of vitamins, minerals, and herbs.

Above all the customer reviews truly show the quality of LuckyVitamin. If you are looking for a lot of options and plentiful information about vitamins and nutritional supplements, LuckyVitamin would be one of our top choices.

Lindsey
June 7th, 2019 Centerburg, OH DETAILS

I started ordering my Desert Essence shampoo and conditioner here after my local store closed shop a few years ago. The prices were much lower than even the store, and the quality is great.

LotusLoveAlchemy
June 7th, 2019 Dublin, CA DETAILS

I bought the liquid zeolite and it was delivered quickly and in good condition. :) I love the brand as I feel it's one of the best out there and can say I've taken it in the past for months and it definitely helps the detox process greatly... I'm back on a monthly subscription with it this time. :)

Tamswho
June 7th, 2019 Flagstaff, AZ DETAILS

Pricing is fair. Easy to use company. My go to store for certain items.

Alicia Kilbourne
May 31st, 2019 Vero Beach, FL DETAILS

Lucky vitamin is easy to use especially with the “regimen “ option. It allows you to save all the items you use in a regular basis so when you have to reorder it’s quick and easy. And the prices are much cheaper than most others especially store bought.

Very unhappy customer
May 31st, 2019 Algodones, NM DETAILS

I shop a great deal online. The ABSOLUTE WORST EXPERIENCE I HAVE EVER HAD WAS WITH LUCKY VITAMIN. I placed what I thought was a one-time order for 8 bars of soap costing $42.00. Though my card was immediately charged, the full order was not sent out for several weeks. A few weeks later, another full shipment of soaps arrived. I called and texted repeatedly to let them know I did not reorder the soaps, but got no response. I finally gave up thinking I would give the soaps as gifts and never order from Lucky Vitamin again. However, yet another month later my card was again charged for a third shipment of soaps. Again, I immediately began calling & texting to tell them I did not place this order. About a week later I got a text telling me it was too late to cancel the order as they had already shipped, but to return the soaps when they arrived for a full refund of the soaps and all postage here and back. The soaps didn’t arrive until about 3 weeks later, making me think they could not have shipped out before they finally responded to my email. The new box of soaps did not contain a return shipping label or instructions, and after repeated unanswered emails and calls to them, I finally returned the box of soaps to the address on the box with a letter explaining the lack of a return label, stating I’d paid $22 return shipping they had promised to reimburse me along with the $42 for the soaps I DID NOT ORDER. Again, after several weeks of no refund, I began calling & texting and finally got a call back from customer service who were abl to verify the return of the soaps as well as the amount I paid for postage using the USPS tracking number I gave them. I was promised a full $64 refund within 3 days. Within a week I was refunded for the soaps but not for my postage. After several more attempts to contact them, they emailed me a $22 gift certificate to Lucky Vitamin. Again, having determined I would never again give them my business, I began calling & texting, finally speaking to another customer service rep & supervisor, and after 45 minutes was promised an immediate refund of my $22 in return postage. The refund never arrived, but shockingly, I received an email rescinding the $22 gift certificate saying I had already been reimbursed in full. I have again repeatedly called and emailed, but AFTER ANOTHER 2 WEEKS AND MORE THAN 20 HOURS OF MY TIME, I DOUBT I WILL EVER GET SATISFACTION. I HAVE NO IDEA NOW HOW TO GET MY REFUND, NOR WHAT TO DO IF YET ANOTHER BOX OF UNWANTED SOAPS ARRIVES. DO YOURSELF A FAVOR, LEARN FROM THE MOST HORRIFIC ONLINE SHOPPING EXPERIENCE I HAVE EVER HAD & NEVER, EVER DO BUSINESS WITH LUCKY VITAMIN.

TAZ
May 31st, 2019 Cudahy, WI

The site was bright and colorful, very fun looking. It was easy to navigate, user friendly. Your name is fun, it makes me chuckle. Very good prices.

Candace
May 31st, 2019 Apex, NC DETAILS

Lucky Vitamin did a fabulous job packing my order so that everything was delivered to me in pristine condition! My large order was correct and the products are amazing! Thank you!

Sher
May 31st, 2019 Duncan, OK DETAILS

Everything went very well. I was informed the entire time as to where my shipment was and when I would receive it. Then after it was delivered I received a notice that it had been delivered. That is a great idea just in case I was not home at the time of delivery then I could call a neighbor and ask them to get it for me. I will continue to order from you and I LOVE that you are a family owned business. More people need to get behind and help family owned businesses. Thanks so much, Sher

Sujal Gupta
May 28th, 2019 Fremont, CA

I received my order after several month as it was out of stock.

Travis McInroy
May 28th, 2019 Cedar Rapids, IA

Order said it included 3 free snacks (broccoli bites or something). Granted they were free but they were missing. You shouldn’t adverstise free snacks Included with the order if you don’t plan to include them

Emmi
May 28th, 2019 Fredericksburg, VA DETAILS

I really enjoy shopping with Lucky Vitamin! Selection is clear and straightforward. Applying coupon codes is simple and checkout is fast and easy. Thank you so much for being so terrific!!

petra brichnacova
May 28th, 2019 Southampton, NY DETAILS

Always a pleasure to shop with LV!Easy to navigate on the web and great customer service.

Hannelore
May 28th, 2019 Garden City, ID DETAILS

Easy to order and got it in a timely manner-I will order again.

Modern
May 22nd, 2019 Brooklyn, NY DETAILS

Clean and easy website. I like that you can get to ingredients list without having to enlarge a photo of the bottles/item. Prices are competitive and coupons are awesome.

Kaycie
May 22nd, 2019 Boonville, MO DETAILS

I order most of my organic products online due to where we live. I love being able to find many of the items in one spot so I'm not ordering off of several different websites. I have experienced quick shipping and easy returns. Thanks Lucky Vitamin!

Cindy
May 22nd, 2019 Pepin, WI DETAILS

LuckyVitamin has unique and high quality products that I am unable to find elsewhere.

Michael J. McDonald
May 22nd, 2019 Brockton, MA DETAILS

The package arrived right on time. The contents was good. Easy to reorder. Nice website.

B Clark
May 21st, 2019 Wilmington, DE DETAILS

Selection is good - although could be better. Shipping is somewhat slow compared to other sites I order from. Sales are not as great as other sites I order from.

Marie
May 17th, 2019 King George, VA DETAILS

Very little milligrams in the vitamins, less than other competitors. Very unhappy about that & I paid about the same amount, won’t be buying again from this company.

Isabella Pihas
May 17th, 2019 San Diego, CA DETAILS

I really appreciate the range of products especially with my diet and needs for supplements. I'm also especially appreciative of the prices because the food or supplements are usually overpriced. I will say that the shipping prices make up for that because it seems a little overpriced for the rate that it comes. The actually tracking fluctuates a lot which can be difficult however I know that isn't necessarily a fault of the business itself.

Mrs Hendrickson
May 17th, 2019 Peoria, AZ

I like everything about Lucky Vitamins. I like the value they offer on supplements I use daily. I like the search engine within the site as well. I just type in 'Joints' and all the supplements they have for bones & joints is pulled up; Next, I screen each product by rating, or price, or most popular, etc. The other customer's reviews are very helpful, too, for a little deeper look into why a supplement is good or not. I took off one little ole' star because I think the home page, and some other pages are too BUSY! There's soo much splashy info and ads and stuff that it bothers my ADD.

Daisy
May 17th, 2019

Easy purchase, didn't have to worry about duties+taxes.

DianeG
May 17th, 2019 Arlington, TX DETAILS

They have high quality products at very low prices. Shopped with LuckyVitamin for years and excited to continue shopping with them. Delivery is always on time and all the items are always there in one piece.

Kathy Nesler
May 14th, 2019 Janesville, WI DETAILS

Pricing is great, customer service always helpful and shipping is fast. Store is easy to navigate too.

Alice P
May 13th, 2019 Wichita, KS

Lucky Vitamin carries some of the supplements I use at the best price and I have never had an out of stock issue. Now I will be having them direct ordered and shipped twice a month. Thanks Lucky Vitamin. Alice P

PJ
May 13th, 2019 Brattleboro, VT DETAILS

LuckyVitamin is a good site for ordering what I need at a discount. However, the prices are often a little higher than their competitors, and the website is super annoying with all the extra crap that loads and jumps around while you're waiting to see something as simple as one item. I only order when there's a promotion or when I need something my usual site isn't offering (e.g. Iodoral). Thank you.

Esther Martin
May 10th, 2019 Hermann, MO DETAILS

Too many security settings that need to be unblocked and still, I cannot access page 2 of my Wish list. When I try to convert the format to show three items across, I get automatically returned to the home page. Ordering online on this website has become very frustrating. When I delete an item on my wish list, the box pops up saying "This item has been added to your wish list." I want to delete it, not add it back. Arggggg!

Senior citizen
May 10th, 2019 Kennesaw, GA DETAILS

After having difficulty checking out and having a very nice representative assist me, my order arrived in a very timely fashion. One problem that I did have was my entire previous order came on the screen after I entered the one item that I wanted at this time. That can be very confusing, when you only need one item and the total for the entire previous order comes on the screen. I had to figure out how to delete all those other items. That took me a while in itself. Needless to say, I was getting very frustrated before I called in for help.

TUAN
May 9th, 2019 Garden Grove, CA DETAILS

After ordering, they charged your fund immediately, then send an email confirmation very quick!!!! Everything happened in the next few days, they will send an email notification that your orders were canceled with the stupid reasoning is the order issues. Why if the order issues, they charged you immediately. When I tried to contact back to them, nobody answered. Just waiting and waiting... NOW I AM STILL WAITING FOR MY FUND BACK!!!! SCAMM !!!

Ben
May 9th, 2019 Woodmere, NY DETAILS

Very good selection of products. Great prices. Very informative listings. Would definitely recommend purchasing from here

Bridget G
May 9th, 2019 Charlotte, NC DETAILS

Everything is easy to find and has plenty of options. I love that lucky vitamin now has their own affordable line!

Daniel Brookes
May 6th, 2019 DETAILS

I have found the company to be great, ordering has been easy and delivery to the UK is straight forward

Zariya
May 6th, 2019 DETAILS

website is quite slow i think it should be faster

Terry Waskow
May 6th, 2019 San Antonio, TX DETAILS

Great pricing...super quick delivery!! Thanks

PJinCA
May 6th, 2019 Yountville, CA DETAILS

Website is easy to navigate, product quality and selection are great.

Richard Hernandez
May 6th, 2019

Always nice discovering and comparing items while shopping.

Garth Franklin
May 6th, 2019 DETAILS

Ordering online provides the best price and delivery options.

RNMEDJULES
May 2nd, 2019 Dothan, AL DETAILS

I love shopping with LuckyVitamin. I recently started an elimination diet and being able to shop just vegan or gluten free had saved me hours on product searches.

KetoDietFan
May 2nd, 2019 Redding, CA DETAILS

Seams when I order the products are often on back order.

Doreen Barbieri
May 2nd, 2019 Chicago, IL DETAILS

The Website is so easy to navigate and easy to understand. I have used Luckyvitamin for 10 years they are good! Customer service is awesome.

ronald white
April 29th, 2019 Niles, MI DETAILS

First order ever. Site easy to use. Good deal on shipping and shipped fast. Great selection and really good pricing. We are happy we found Lucky Vitamin.

Donna B
April 29th, 2019 Coraopolis, PA DETAILS

I like Lucky because their prices are reasonable and if I had an problem, I called and talked with a representative and they cleared the problem up right away. I also like them because one of their representatives called me and asked me about my health and he seemed concerned and tried to recommend products for me. It was a very personal touch that I appreciated.

Taffy
April 29th, 2019 Powhatan, VA DETAILS

Often check with LuckyVitamin when looking for health products on line. Have always been pleased with product selection, price, and shipping time!

REGINA DELOACH
April 29th, 2019 East Orange, NJ DETAILS

Prices are always reasonable and deliveries are always fast.

Jean Roseman
April 29th, 2019 Nashville, TN DETAILS

I have ordered vitamins from Lucky for at least 10 years. I got a recent shipment with a shattered glass bottle that had not been bubble wrapped. They said in a chat they would replace it. Although I had changed my address and new orders had been coming to my address of nine months, they said they sent it to my previous address. I never got it. Their mistake, they admitted. They said they would send another bottle to the correct address. Not only did they not send it, they no longer answer my chats or emails. I waited 45 minutes for a phone call to be answered and finally gave up. DON'T DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY. IT HAS CHANGED WITH NEW OWNERSHIP BY A CONGLOMERATE THAT OWNS PABST BEER.

YIZHI LIANG
April 29th, 2019 Lawton, OK DETAILS

Fast shipping Good price. Good products.

EARL
April 29th, 2019 Saint Augustine, FL DETAILS

I got exactly what I ordered and was very pleased with the quick response to my order. Although the syrup was in glass bottles you did a great job packing it and nothing got broken. Good job. Thanks

Mahajan.S
April 29th, 2019 Chicago, IL DETAILS

Great user interface, although search functionality needs some improvement. Great selection of products and brands along with fast delivery.

Sarah
April 25th, 2019 Holland, MI DETAILS

Lucky vitamin always has very comparable prices. Their return policy is amazing if I get something home and it just does not work out!

Beatriz
April 25th, 2019 DETAILS

It's the best website I've found to buy health supplements that are tricky to found in Spain!