LuckyVitamin began three generations ago with a family interested in helping others live healthier. Starting with a pharmacy in 1956, the Wolf family became frustrated with western medicine and wanted to do more with natural wellness and alternative medicine. They opened a health and nutrition store in 1996, offering a wider variety of services and products for health. The website, LuckyVitamin.com, was opened in 2005 to present to the larger public its products that help improve health and overall well-being.

Check Out LuckyVitamin Reviews from Real Customers

The Good

• Positive Reviews
  • Online Retailer
  • Thorough Product Information
  • 90-Day Return Policy
  • Free Shipping on Orders Over $49
  • Lucky Rewards

Positive Reviews

With over 1,600 reviews, LuckyVitamin scores extremely high within the vitamins and supplements industry. The average rating is over 4.5 stars, and the company is currently ranked in the top spot for vitamin stores.

Online Retailer

LuckyVitamin has created a global e-commerce market through its online store. The company is reaching not only inside the United States but also to over 40 other countries. In fact, the company does not even have a physical store, which it says is one of the ways it can keep prices as low as possible.

Thorough Product Information

The LuckyVitamin site provides thorough information on each product. With the mission to provide health and wellness to all customers, each product page is filled with helpful information including comprehensive product descriptions, ingredients, suggested use, warnings, manufacturer info, and customer reviews. If you want additional information, it will link you to articles related to that product. This allows consumers who want information about the product in general to get a wide view of this product, the specific brand, and the general uses.

From the site, you can access any of its 24 categories of products. The most popular include Nutritional Supplements, Personal Care & Beauty, Vitamins & Minerals, Food & Snacks, and Sports Nutrition. Whether it's sports, dietary supplements, or overall health and wellness, we are positive that you will find what you are looking for.

Each product view includes a picture of the nutrition label so it can be viewed just as it would be on the actual product. This leaves little to the imagination about what you are getting when you purchase the vitamin. The LuckyVitamin site is also very thorough on its return policy information.

90-Day Return Policy

LuckyVitamin accepts opened or unopened items 90 days after the purchase. LuckyVitamin includes specific, step-by-step instructions on how to return items. It also includes what to do in special cases and which brands do not apply to this policy.

Free Shipping on Orders Over $49

When shopping on LuckyVitamin, you'll receive free shipping when you spend more than $49. The site keeps track of this, letting you know how much more is needed to obtain the free shipping. It also offers free shipping on certain promotional items.

When you are checking out, an auto-ship service is available with a discount applied instantly to the order. Consumers can both choose how often the products are shipped and are notified before each shipment is sent out to give them a chance to cancel the order if desired.

Lucky Rewards

LuckyVitamin offers a rewards program for its customers called Lucky Rewards. When consumers sign up for a free MyLucky Account, they earn one Lucky Rewards Point for every dollar spent. Certain promotional items may also be worth more points. Once consumers earn 500 points, $5 in cash is applied to their account..

The Bad

• Website Navigation
  • Flaws in the Rewards Program

Website Navigation

Although the site is extremely detailed and thorough on its information, this can make it a little hard to navigate. There are multiple pages a user must go through before getting to a page with actual products on it. It also has 24 categories of products which, while some may find helpful, others may find it is too many and makes browsing difficult.

Flaws in the Rewards Program

While it is good that this company even has a rewards program, its program is not competitive in the industry. Because you only earn, generally, one point for every dollar spent, a customer must spend approximately $500 dollars to receive $5 in credit and the consumer must wait 45 days after they've earned the points to use the credit. The rewards program also does not discuss any other options for credits besides the 500 points for $5.

The Bottom Line

LuckyVitamin has helped thousands of consumers enjoy life more fully with its extensive list of products. However, it does not have the most "rewarding" rewards program, and its site is a bit more difficult to navigate than other sites. It does provide services that make it one of the best vitamin stores we have reviewed. Its auto-ship feature is very useful for returning clients, the site provides a lot of helpful, detailed information about a large number of vitamins, minerals, and herbs.

Above all, the customer reviews truly show the quality of LuckyVitamin. If you are looking for a lot of options and plentiful information about vitamins and nutritional supplements, LuckyVitamin would be one of our top choices.

bestcompany guarantee

Learn More

Stephanie Rosati

May 29th, 2018 West Babylon, NY DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Hello! How are you today? I am Stephanie. So nice to have your company. I love the Lucky Vitamin team! I love your fine product tree. I love your fair consumer prices. Your fine company populated my Google search and I am so happy to be your customer! Thank you for taking such good care of me and my beautiful family. Thoughtfully yours ~ The Rosati Family

Donna

May 29th, 2018 Tulare, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Quick and easy with fast shipping.Not to mention the quality brands that Lucky vitamins offers including their brand.I love that this company was started and still owned by a family who take a vested interest in their customers health.

Lynne Albright

May 29th, 2018 Santa Clarita, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Your prices are amazing!! I'll never buy this product at a grocery store (Whole Foods) again. Ordering is easy and quick and having a promo code is an added benefit. Thank you!!

Christy Ewing

May 29th, 2018 Manchester, NH DETAILS arrow_drop_down

the products are awesome and I have a hard time finding products I can use due to my excema and psoriasis prices are also the best amazon cannot touch their prices!!

Amanda Arnold

May 29th, 2018 Delphos, OH DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Your website was very easy to use. I was able to see all of the ingredient information for each item I was searching for very easily!

Jeff Bishop

May 29th, 2018 Averill Park, NY

Never placed my order. Site becomes unresponsive on my android device.

Jason Wilkins

May 29th, 2018 Haverhill, MA

it was ok could have been a better how things are organised . billing was kind of a pain in. well see how long it takes to ship to me ..

Stephanie Wasserman

May 29th, 2018 Delray Beach, FL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

The website is user friendly and it was easy to find the product I needed.

Karina Martinez

May 29th, 2018 Salt Lake City, UT DETAILS arrow_drop_down

lucky vitamin has all the vitamins I need and more. i like the prices and point system they use

Karen Cuno-Stoeffler

May 29th, 2018 Corvallis, OR DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Great prices, lots of information regarding products. Compare prices and you will find that often the prices of some of the products you purchase elsewhere, are actually cheaper with Lucky Vitamin.

Georgianna Powers

May 28th, 2018 Lemon Grove, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I was thrilled to find the Best Price online for Solaray PQQ CoQ10 with NAC at Lucky Vitamin. By using auto delivery I will insure that I am never without my supplement, and have beaten the original formulator's best price by at least 75%. You have made my day, and indeed my month. Thank you!

Deepika Sandhu

May 28th, 2018 Fairfield, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Your shipping out timeline is very disappointing...there have been several orders that I've had to wait from 2 to 3 weeks! Can you please send out the orders right away? Thanks Dee

Nancy R

May 28th, 2018 Baldwin Park, CA

I was very pleased with my first order which is why I was excited to place my second order when I learned the Natren Trinity probiotic products was also offered on this site. Unfortunatley I was very disappointed to see the probiotics were poorly packaged due to the use of a single cold pack in a poorly insulated container that caused the product to arrive at an ambient temperature and possibly compromising the efficacy of the product. Perhaps this product should not be shipped to the West coast or a more proper insulated form of shipping should be used. I would have given 4 stars but based on the shipment of the Trinity product I gave 3 stars.

Erica F.

May 28th, 2018 Zion, IL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Lucky Vitamin is my GO TO for all natural products! From shampoo to cleaning products to dietary supplements. They always ship quick and it's typically free for me since I am always ordering more than $49 each time. Will not shop anyplace else! The rewards and free gifts are a nice perk too :)

Eileen Rocco

May 28th, 2018 Sandy, UT DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I love the products! I also love the fact that I can look at my "Order History" and see all of my regular items displayed on my computer screen. I am then able to place my order thru that page on the screen. Eileen

Jenn

May 27th, 2018 Fort Collins, CO DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Quick and free shipping, which I appreciate as a mom. Have products that I love that I can find a bit cheaper than other online places.

Paula Brown

May 27th, 2018 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

You emailed me a promo code today (5/27 - MEM5 & MEM10 for $49 & $65) and when I tried to use the code, the prices were upped to $69 and $99. I originally had 5 items in my cart with one subscription; however, because you did not honor my code, I deleted 2 of the items including the subscription and will purchase those from Amazon.

Fritz Neuhauser

May 27th, 2018 Tucson, AZ DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Website is choppy. Spell check app screws up perfectly good searches. Tumeric becomes numeric, etc. "Site wide" sale is misleading and shop runner not allowed on items I purchased. I will still be a customer, but Lucky needs website overhaul.

Ms. Parvati

May 27th, 2018 Brooklyn, NY DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Lucky Vitamin has great products at great prices with fast service. I could not ask for anything more.

Bill Granger

May 27th, 2018 Sacramento, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

When I go to an item I went it went to autoship without an option to buy several at one time.

Donna L Brown

May 26th, 2018 Green Valley, AZ

Ordering was very straight forward and quick...no hassles. Easy to follow instructions for ordering, shipping and payment. Wish all websites were this easy.

Jennifer Lowe

May 26th, 2018 Washington, DC DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Lucky Vitamin has a huge selection of so many things, including recycled household items, low carb offerings, and so much more. Love the coupon offers, free shipping and clearance sections.

Celeste Kanthack

May 26th, 2018 Plainfield, IL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

It's only the second time I have ordered from you, but it was a great experience so far

Raymond Shipley

May 26th, 2018 Essex, MD DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I really like lucky vitamins. I tried ordering on my iPad. The screen does not line up . You guys might want to get a app. Thanks have a good holiday

rach h

May 26th, 2018 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Really great products. Constantly updating their range. Im gluten and diary free and I love that they stock healthy 'naturally gluten free' products'. Good prices especially if you buy more than one. Free shipping always helps too if you purchase over a certain amount.

Scott Universita

May 25th, 2018 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Easy site to purchase from, but I couldn't pay using paypal, got a message that safari could not establish a secure connection, anyways, prices a great and quite a large range.

olivier samson

May 25th, 2018

apart from shiping fees (high for Europe), all was very allright!

Charlie

May 25th, 2018 Lady Lake, FL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Overall very happy with Lucky Vitamin. Site could be easier to navigate. Didn’t like getting a reward that couldn’t be used with autoship.

Joanne B Cimini

May 24th, 2018 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I have had good experiences with Lucky Vitamin ever since they opened their business. I was living in Mexico and shipping my vitamins to friends in the USA to bring down to me in Mexico.

Lorraine Landis

May 24th, 2018 Fogelsville, PA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Lucky Vitamin generally has the best price on the specific supplements I have come to value in supporting good nutrition. I also value the free shipping on qualified orders and timely delivery when I goof and run out of something.

Joe Arruda

May 23rd, 2018 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Was not given referral bonus and customer service addressed the problem. Fast shipping. Great prices.

Andy T.

May 23rd, 2018 Los Angeles, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I love Lucky Vitamin! I used to order alot of my supplements from Amazon. However, I always noticed that the prices would never stay consistent and almost always trended up on subsequent orders. I read an article in a tech mag stating that Amazon uses advanced algorithms to subtly generate more profit by doing this to the things you order most. Maybe you think that's hogwash. I found it to be empirically true! So I searched for a new online company to order from and stumbled upon Lucky Vitamin. Their prices have been as good or better than Amazon. I made the switch and have never looked back. Their site is easy to navigate. They have a huge selection. Their prices are very competitive. Checkout is easy. Their orders are filled and shipped quickly. I've rarely had a problem. The one time I did have to call customer service I was treated very nicely and my problem was resolved quickly. They're a great, conscientious company and I really hope they continue to thrive. I am a loyal customer for life! Keep up the good work, Lucky Vitamin!

Revonda

May 22nd, 2018 Pilot Mountain, NC DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Reminders, Awesome! Love having the availability to order in large quantities adjusting towards one's budge. Thank you!

David Salazar

May 22nd, 2018 Placitas, NM DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Great prices and selection. Sometimes the shipping takes 2-3 weeks.

KIM JENNINGS

May 22nd, 2018 Gulf Breeze, FL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

LUCKY VITAMIN HAS THE LOWEST PRICES AND THE BEST SELECTION. EASY TO NAVIGATE WEBSITE. I LOVE LUCKY VITAMIN!

Doris Hang

May 22nd, 2018 Raleigh, NC DETAILS arrow_drop_down

After placing my order, it kept saying problem with Credit Card Payment----check expiration Date. I had to do 4 times. Finally I got very frustrated, , i re entered my Credit Card number all over again, and took for the fifth time.What was the Problem??? I hope this did not processed several times in my Credit Card. Will check into it when I get out of here.

Keith Carielli

May 22nd, 2018 Wappingers Falls, NY DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Best site around. 90% of products are cheapest on here compared to other online retailers. Love free shipping, love the sales and rewards, great customer service. I buy everything on here.

A.RAIMONDI

May 22nd, 2018

I WAS VERY SATISFIED WITH THE ENTIRE ORDERING PROCESS BUT AFTER PRINTING THE ORDER I SEE IN THE SMALL PRINT THAT THE ORDER CANNOT BE TRACKED! WHAT DOES "FINAL DELIVERY VIA POSTAL SERVICE" MEAN IF ONE CANNOT TRACE THE PRODUCT OR PARCEL? HOW WILL I KNOW IF PRODUCTS ARE HELD BY CUSTOMS? CAN I CANCEL AND BE REFUNDED?

G

May 21st, 2018 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

The luckyvitamin.com website is ridiculously slow on Chrome (Android). If it works well on another Android browser please comment.

Juan Diaz-Belliard

May 21st, 2018 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Good experience because orders are shipped immediately, but shipping costs are very expensive.

Bernard Badtke

May 21st, 2018 Mound, MN

This was the first time I ordered from Lucky Vitamin. I found it easy to find what I was looking for and there was good information about each item. Check out went easy.

Veronika Komarov

May 21st, 2018 Vernon Hills, IL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Best price for my product of choice Naturtint hair color, shipping is reasonable, delivery is always on time.

shumei

May 20th, 2018 Napa, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

quick service, fair price are the most 2 important to me, very happy with the lucky vitamin!!! Ya!

Doris Fowler

May 19th, 2018 Lakemont, GA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Site easy to search and find what I was looking for. The prices are phenomenal. I will be a repeat customer!

Kate M

May 19th, 2018 Lake Ann, MI DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Always great products, service & Shipping!

Frances

May 18th, 2018 Orlando, FL

Very easy to place order. This was my first time ordering from this company and I was favorable impressed.

Chrissa

May 18th, 2018 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I really enjoy shopping online in this store. Amazing Prices, products and selection. i would recommend to anyone. I finally was able to find a protein powder that I love. I will never stop being customer.

Amy Buskey

May 17th, 2018 Portsmouth, RI DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Best online for purchasing ALL of my supplements at the best prices. Easy to order/reorder and can quickly view past orders as a reminder of things I am out of or low on. Items come very well packed. I use Lucky Vitamin for nearly all of my health needs.

Kevin Daly

May 17th, 2018 Santa Rosa, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I do like that you have to go into product description to get price.It is very annoying .Almost annoying enough to not shop here again.It feels intentionally deceptive.Your prices are low enough you should be proud.

Melissa Rich

May 17th, 2018 Portsmouth, VA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Love the wide selection of products and earth-friendly options. I've found the best prices on my favorite products through this site. Customer service is excellent too!