LuckyVitamin began three generations ago with a family interested in helping others live healthier. Starting with a pharmacy in 1956, the Wolf family became frustrated with western medicine and wanted to do more with natural wellness and alternative medicine. They opened a health and nutrition store in 1996, offering a wider variety of services and products for health. The website, LuckyVitamin.com, was opened in 2005 to present to the larger public its products that help improve health and overall well-being.

Check Out LuckyVitamin Reviews from Real Customers

#2 CVS chevron_right
#3 Walgreens chevron_right

The Good

• Positive Reviews
  • Online Retailer
  • Thorough Product Information
  • 90 Day Return Policy
  • Free Shipping on Orders Over $49
  • Lucky Rewards

Positive Reviews

With over 1,600 reviews, LuckyVitamin scores extremely high within the vitamins and supplements industry. The average rating is over 4.5 stars and is currently ranked higher than most of its competitors.

Online Retailer

LuckyVitamin has created a global e-commerce market through its online store. The company is reaching not only inside the United States but to over 40 other countries.

Thorough Product Information

The LuckyVitamin site provides thorough information on each product. With the mission to provide health and wellness to all customers, each product page is filled with helpful information including comprehensive product descriptions, ingredients, suggested use, warnings, manufacturer info, and customer reviews. If you want additional information, it will link you to articles related to that product. This allows consumers who want information about the product in general to get a wide view of this product, the specific brand, and the general uses.

From the site, you can access any of its 24 categories of products. The most popular including Nutritional Supplements, Personal Care & Beauty, Vitamins & Minerals, Food & Snacks, and Sports Nutrition. Whether its sports dietary supplements or overall health and wellness we are positive that you will find what you are looking for.

Each product view includes a picture of the nutrition label so it can be viewed just as it would be on the actual product. This leaves little to the imagination about what the customer is getting when they purchase the vitamin. The LuckyVitamin site is also very thorough on its return policy information.

90-Day Return Policy

This company accepts opened or unopened items 90 days after the purchase. LuckyVitamin includes specific, step-by-step instructions on how to return items. It also includes what to do in special cases and which brands do not apply to this policy.

Free Shipping on Orders Over $49

When shopping on LuckyVitamin you'll receive free shipping when you spend more than $49. The site keeps track of this, letting you know how much more is needed to obtain the free shipping. It also offers free shipping on certain promotional items. When checking out an auto-ship service is available with a discount applied instantly to the order. Consumers can choose how often the products are shipped and are notified before each shipment is sent out to give them a chance to cancel the order if desired.

Lucky Rewards

LuckyVitamin offers a rewards program for its customers called Lucky Rewards. When consumers sign up for a free MyLucky Account, they earn one Lucky Rewards Point for every dollar spent. Certain promotional items may also be worth more points. Once consumers earn 500 points, $5 in cash is applied to their account.

The Bad

• Website Navigation
  • Flaws in the Rewards Program

Website Navigation

Although the site is extremely detailed and thorough on its information, this can make it a little hard to navigate. There are multiple pages a user must go through before getting to a page with actual products on it. It also has 24 categories of products which, while some may find helpful, others may find it is too many and makes browsing difficult.

Flaws in the Rewards Program

While it is good that this company even has a rewards program, its program is not competitive in the industry. Because you only earn, generally, one point for every dollar spent, a customer must spend approximately $500 dollars to receive $5 in credit and the consumer must wait 45 days after they've earned the points to use the credit. The rewards program also does not discuss any other options for credits besides the 500 points for $5.

The Bottom Line

LuckyVitamin has helped thousands of consumers enjoy life more fully with its extensive list of products. However, it does not have the most "rewarding" rewards program, and its site is a bit more difficult to navigate than other sites. It does provide services that make it one of the best vitamin stores we have reviewed. Its auto-ship feature is very useful for returning clients, the site provides a lot of helpful, detailed information about a large number of vitamins, minerals, and herbs.

Above all the customer reviews truly show the quality of LuckyVitamin. If you are looking for a lot of options and plentiful information about vitamins and nutritional supplements, LuckyVitamin would be one of our top choices.

Pamela
August 26th, 2019 Sacramento, CA DETAILS

I like free shipping , discounts and no tax. I get all of this with LuckyVitamin. I'm trying their essential oils this time, I have used Now oils in the past but Lucky offered a better price.

MM
August 26th, 2019 Danville, KY DETAILS

Great prices and selection. I especially love that LV carries Vita Logic!

Ingrid
August 26th, 2019 Santa Monica, CA DETAILS

User friendly and great products to buy.

Denise L.
August 23rd, 2019 Stamford, CT DETAILS

I shop at LuckyVitamin for the convenance and ease in ordering. Also to buy those Hard to find items that you can no longer find in stores. (Ex. Bought at Whole Foods: 2Chic Avocado & Oil Lotion & Body Wash. They No longer carry and was able to find them at a the better price thru Lucky's!)

Stacey Perez
August 23rd, 2019 La Puente, CA DETAILS

I love this company! Always happy with the products and experience when I shop here!

Kathy
August 22nd, 2019 Delphos, OH DETAILS

I was very pleased when I started with Lucky Vitamin. But now, I'm becoming more frustrated with the usual items that I order, are increasing to be backordered.

NR
August 22nd, 2019 Petaluma, CA DETAILS

I received my package quickly and all of the bottles of lemon juice were wrapped very securely! Thank you!

Liz
August 21st, 2019 Allendale, MI DETAILS

I can find ethical products that I love at fair prices!

Barbara W
August 20th, 2019 Glen Mills, PA

Nice to have a local company I can trust

Richard Rayner
August 20th, 2019 DETAILS

Website great, service is excellent, all very efficient. I'm a happy customer. Just one star deducted because the cost of the tea and the postage cost has increased very substantially since I first became a customer, to the extent that it has to be rationed as a luxury now rather than a daily enjoyable drink. That said, $100 would buy a very useful amount of tea if I win it. :-)

Dorotita
August 20th, 2019 Sunnyvale, CA DETAILS

Everything arrived as expected, intact and well packaged.

Phil
August 20th, 2019 Wilmington, MA DETAILS

As a 71 year old man, this site is extremely difficult for me to navigate. Even my 33 year old daughter had trouble searching through different pages for me to order what I had previously ordered in the past.

Diana McAllister
August 20th, 2019 Pacifica, CA DETAILS

Their website is easy to navigate. Could be overall less cluttered looking for easier reading. Prices are competitive with Amazon, eBay. etc. Supplements have always been fresh (in-date with a long time before they expire). Shipping can be slow. It's advertised as 1-6 days, however a couple times I received my order after 6 days. I brought this to their attention and they immediately issued me a $5 or $6 credit for future use on their website even though I hadn't originally paid for shipping. Overall I am happy with this company. I've purchased from them multiple times and will continue to do so for the foreseeable future.

Maurice Cottman
August 14th, 2019 Philadelphia, PA DETAILS

Quick Carefully Packaged Quick Delivery

Tracey
August 13th, 2019 Choudrant, LA DETAILS

This is the only place I purchase my Stevia drops from. Amazing quality and fast shipping. I'm a huge fan!!

Pamela S Faeh
August 13th, 2019 Eden, WI

Ordered my items, then received them in a timely fashion. Bottles sealed, all was good. Will order again

Enoki
August 13th, 2019 DETAILS

Generally speaking, your site is a joy to shop. I did have some trouble today as your server must have been overwhelmed for a while, but I have been shopping here for several years and it's the first time i ever had any kind of problem at all.

Autumn M. Zubovic
August 13th, 2019 Reynoldsburg, OH DETAILS

Lucky Vitamin has a great selection of products. Placing orders, especially auto-ship, is a breeze and shipping is prompt.

Charles
August 13th, 2019 Decatur, TN DETAILS

Great products, prices, ​and shipping! I found what I needed very quickly and easily.

David M McCardle
August 11th, 2019 New Windsor, NY

My order arrived intact, and l plan on ordering more very soon, thank you.

Brad
August 11th, 2019 Alpharetta, GA

I’ve been looking fir Kiss My Face body lotion everywhere! You guys are the only ones who carry it. Thank you! I have so many allergies. This is the only lotion that works for me.

George
August 11th, 2019 Phoenix, AZ DETAILS

This company is terrible. I joined as a member in May at the cost of $49.95. EVERY order I have placed since has had a back order and/or they don't have the item available at all. The "10%" discount- not true. Prices are similar or higher than Sprouts or other sites. I called after 3 months of incomplete orders to request a refund and spent 49 minutes on talking to different people in customer service telling me repeatedly that they can not offer a refund for my membership --- I have not even saved $50. I read reviews before signing up for the membership and they were good. I can only imagine they are by employees or these people have been "luckier" than I have been. I would NEVER recommend this company - terrible. As I write this I am on hold again..so far 12 minutes this time. HELPFUL Be the first one to find this review helpful

August 11th, 2019 Atlanta, GA

I bought frankincense and mirth liquid hand soap. The product is excellent! I bought 5 bottles to use in all bathrooms. The scent is marvelous and my bathrooms smell like a spa. It was easy to order and all came home quickly and well packaged.

Lauren Maltby
August 11th, 2019 Apopka, FL DETAILS

Lucky has all of the products that I need. I often take advantage of the sale/clearance items as well.

Lily
August 6th, 2019 Elk Grove, CA DETAILS

Company is only good when there isn't a glitch in the order. Once there is a glitch, it is painfully difficult to get efficient customer service to resolve an issue. I had ordered 12 kitty litter treatment and immediately 3 was backordered. The original shipment of 9 was damaged in-transit and FedEx shipped that back to Lucky Vitamin. The 3 backordered ones arrived. After calling for a replacement on the original 9, only 3 was shipped. After the 4th call I was told that the remaining 6 was backordered. First they said estimated delivery on 7/28 and on the 4th call (made today on 8/2) I was told it would be 2 weeks. After calling the manufacturer directly (Ecos who makes the Earth Friendly Products Kitty Litter treament) they said they no longer manufacture it. On the 5th call to Lucky Vitamin I asked for a refund of the remaining 6. He told me it would be a refund of $49.30. Well, Paypal automatically sent an email stating a refund of $24.65 arrived from Lucky Vitamin. That was only half the refund. called a 6th time and the female representative re-confirmed a refund of $49.30 and said to wait 3 business days to call back again. Now, why would Paypal show $24.65 if Lucky Vitamin keeps saying it's $49.30? That means I will be calling a 7th time to get this all straightened out. It's almost as though Lucky Vitamin deliberately wear you down so you stop calling. Beware their customer service is not set up to help you resolve an issue in a quick and efficient manner. That is where they lose customers. Updated 8/5/19 - Lucky Vitamin actually credited a separate credit card for the other half of the $49.30 which caused my confusion. The customer support person did not mention that other than a total of $49.30 would be refunded. As a result I've changed the overall rating from 1 star to 2 stars. They did honor my refund, but their customer service needs improvements in their inventory updating, especially when what is shown onine for purchase. If they don't know when an item will be back for sale their website should indicate that and not lead buyers to think it's backordered and will be shipped in a few days when the product is no longer made by the manufacturer.

Charlotte Rooks
August 6th, 2019 Marietta, GA DETAILS

the probiotic I use should be ice packed. It was not and on the invoice an ice pack is listed. Called they told me that it should have an ice pack and they sent me another. Again, no ice pack. I called and the second lady told me an ice pack is not necessary and that it would still last for 6 months. Why was the ice pack again listed on the invoice. I will not order from Lucky vitamin again.

Abbey
August 5th, 2019 Burnsville, NC DETAILS

I am always very pleased with Lucky Vitamins service, product and variety.

Buk Dharma
August 5th, 2019 Sacramento, CA DETAILS

I buy my soap at Lucky Vitamin...best price! Unfortunately...I ordered soap during BOGO 50% for South of France soap. Most were on back order...my order was cancelled??? When I called customer service...the rep did not know how to give me the BOGO 50% because the promotion expired. DISAPPOINTING. Now, I'm paying full price for my order.

Tim Anderson
August 5th, 2019 Lenexa, KS DETAILS

I signed up for the LV annual membership, and really want to order from you folks rather t han Amazon. But, I've found multiple items out of stock the last couple times I've ordered. My first time I went ahead and placed my order, hoping the item would fill relatively soon. But, the item was on back order for several weeks. Your policy requires that I call your customer service line to cancel my back order. The only thing this policy has done is convince me to never order and item from you that is not in stock. As I said, I really want to support Amazon competitors, but I'm unwilling to have to jump through unnecessary hoops to do so. (I should simply be able to click a button to cancel a back order - yes, just like I can on Amazon) So, please make it easier for me to cancel longstanding back orders and, if my item is not especially time-sensitive, I'll try to order from you.

Randall Parks
August 5th, 2019 Oxford, GA DETAILS

I like Lucky but the coupon codes never work.

Christina Miller
August 5th, 2019 Lincoln, ME

The Tonic Beauty collagen is great! I love adding it to my morning protein shakes. I love that these are unflavored so that I can add my own flavors.

Allison Lauder
August 5th, 2019 Louisville, KY

Fast shipping. Low prices. Excellent quality.

Alexandra
August 5th, 2019 Missouri City, TX

Using LuckyVitamin allowed for an easier way to determine what I need to be healthy. An an incoming college student, I am trying to pay more attention to my health overall. Finding LuckyVitamin was a blessing.

Phillip Olson
August 1st, 2019 Kansas City, MO DETAILS

Best prices I've seen on the products I was looking for, and shipping has been fairly quick in the past.

Steven Miron
August 1st, 2019 Mount Tremper, NY DETAILS

The packaging I received for my order was among the most environmentally irresponsible I've ever encountered. So much plastic bubble wrap and air bags...not even necessary because I ordered a case of 12 (precisely because I wanted to minimize packaging). I've done it with other suppliers, but my preferred supplier was out of stock of my particular supplement. I was all quite shocking from a company that claims to be about health and happiness. I will be returning my package and won't be ordering from Lucky Vitamins again.

DaisyWood
August 1st, 2019

This is my first time ordering from LuckyVitamin! Out of all of the websites (ie Amazon, iherb etc) it had the best price with the fastest shipping! Can't beat that! And the ordering process was painless! Looking forward to ordering again!

james h
July 30th, 2019 Tombstone, AZ DETAILS

easy, good prices and large inventory - unlike a food coop where what you want is often not stocked or out of stock

RaD
July 30th, 2019 State College, PA DETAILS

The customer service is top notch! I love the option for automatic deliver each month, with a discount. Delivery is quick and the sales are great!

Mike C
July 30th, 2019 Post Falls, ID DETAILS

quality of merchandise is great. Shipping is a bit slow sometimes. Website never works for tracking packages. Points seem to be hard to use. Website I believe needs some work.

Mel
July 26th, 2019 Oak Harbor, WA DETAILS

Smooth convienent wash to use website and check out process

July 26th, 2019 Colorado Springs, CO DETAILS

Great prices and customer service keeps us coming back.

Sami B LMT
July 25th, 2019 Savannah, GA DETAILS

Huge selection, great prices and pretty fast service are the positives. Negatively, every order I’ve placed has had some sort of issue where I had to call customer service which takes 30 mins to an hour on the phone. Also, the Website is very busy and, if you get on the email list, they send a Lot of emails - like one a day. I’m going to try a smaller company that makes more effort to keep their customers satisfied.

Sue Ann Conn
July 23rd, 2019 Ironton, OH DETAILS

My order arrived by the date I was given and the prices were cheaper than other sites that I checked out. I will definitely be ordering from here again.

July 23rd, 2019 Colorado Springs, CO DETAILS

Really appreciate the value with our purchases. Great company and customer service is what sets LV apart from other retailers.

Daniel Vogt
July 23rd, 2019 Franklin, WI DETAILS

My larger order was fine, however when you ship Almased make sure it is in a complete unit box versus a complete unit box and two individual containers. The two extra containers were smashed in a little and open but I was able to deal with it on my end just for future reference. Thanks for asking.

Ron
July 23rd, 2019 Rochester, MI

Usually everything is great until lately, but couldn't get two items that I really wanted during a good sale. I waited and waited but then my order was cancelled which was a disappointment. I called the customer support number and of all things reached someone in India. Just seems more cost cutting by killing off American jobs by the Lucky Vitamin management. This and the order cancellation has me thinking I may go elsewhere for my future orders.

M. Su
July 23rd, 2019 Lenoir City, TN DETAILS

Wide selection of interesting products. I spend too much time just reading stuff on the site sometimes. Haha

Pamela
July 19th, 2019 Spokane, WA DETAILS

Great Company best prices, I notice prices higher this time, but they offered a discount which made huge difference! Thanks Lucky Vitamin

DMBfan96
July 19th, 2019 Mansfield, OH DETAILS

I have been very happy with the selection , shipping, and great customer service !

kelli
July 19th, 2019 Aurora, CO DETAILS

I ordered from lucky vitamin and had an issue with confirming my payment. Not only did I have to email my bank and call a couple people, but I was not able to get a "code" from who ever I needed to secure my payment for my order. This left me in deep frustration and I had no interest in purchasing anything else with luckyvitmain. I then got an email from the luckyvitamin saying my order went through and they took care of it. I appreciate them taking care of the payment issue, but it should not have taken that long to figure out payment issues to begin with.