LuckyVitamin began three generations ago with a family interested in helping others live healthier. Starting with a pharmacy in 1956, the Wolf family became frustrated with western medicine and wanted to do more with natural wellness and alternative medicine. They opened a health and nutrition store in 1996, offering a wider variety of services and products for health. The website, LuckyVitamin.com, was opened in 2005 to present to the larger public its products that help improve health and overall well-being.

Check Out LuckyVitamin Reviews from Real Customers

#2 CVS chevron_right
#3 Walgreens chevron_right

The Good

• Positive Reviews
  • Online Retailer
  • Thorough Product Information
  • 90 Day Return Policy
  • Free Shipping on Orders Over $49
  • Lucky Rewards

Positive Reviews

With over 1,600 reviews, LuckyVitamin scores extremely high within the vitamins and supplements industry. The average rating is over 4.5 stars and is currently ranked higher than most of its competitors.

Online Retailer

LuckyVitamin has created a global e-commerce market through its online store. The company is reaching not only inside the United States but to over 40 other countries.

Thorough Product Information

The LuckyVitamin site provides thorough information on each product. With the mission to provide health and wellness to all customers, each product page is filled with helpful information including comprehensive product descriptions, ingredients, suggested use, warnings, manufacturer info, and customer reviews. If you want additional information, it will link you to articles related to that product. This allows consumers who want information about the product in general to get a wide view of this product, the specific brand, and the general uses.

From the site, you can access any of its 24 categories of products. The most popular including Nutritional Supplements, Personal Care & Beauty, Vitamins & Minerals, Food & Snacks, and Sports Nutrition. Whether its sports dietary supplements or overall health and wellness we are positive that you will find what you are looking for.

Each product view includes a picture of the nutrition label so it can be viewed just as it would be on the actual product. This leaves little to the imagination about what the customer is getting when they purchase the vitamin. The LuckyVitamin site is also very thorough on its return policy information.

90-Day Return Policy

This company accepts opened or unopened items 90 days after the purchase. LuckyVitamin includes specific, step-by-step instructions on how to return items. It also includes what to do in special cases and which brands do not apply to this policy.

Free Shipping on Orders Over $49

When shopping on LuckyVitamin you'll receive free shipping when you spend more than $49. The site keeps track of this, letting you know how much more is needed to obtain the free shipping. It also offers free shipping on certain promotional items. When checking out an auto-ship service is available with a discount applied instantly to the order. Consumers can choose how often the products are shipped and are notified before each shipment is sent out to give them a chance to cancel the order if desired.

Lucky Rewards

LuckyVitamin offers a rewards program for its customers called Lucky Rewards. When consumers sign up for a free MyLucky Account, they earn one Lucky Rewards Point for every dollar spent. Certain promotional items may also be worth more points. Once consumers earn 500 points, $5 in cash is applied to their account.

The Bad

• Website Navigation
  • Flaws in the Rewards Program

Website Navigation

Although the site is extremely detailed and thorough on its information, this can make it a little hard to navigate. There are multiple pages a user must go through before getting to a page with actual products on it. It also has 24 categories of products which, while some may find helpful, others may find it is too many and makes browsing difficult.

Flaws in the Rewards Program

While it is good that this company even has a rewards program, its program is not competitive in the industry. Because you only earn, generally, one point for every dollar spent, a customer must spend approximately $500 dollars to receive $5 in credit and the consumer must wait 45 days after they've earned the points to use the credit. The rewards program also does not discuss any other options for credits besides the 500 points for $5.

The Bottom Line

LuckyVitamin has helped thousands of consumers enjoy life more fully with its extensive list of products. However, it does not have the most "rewarding" rewards program, and its site is a bit more difficult to navigate than other sites. It does provide services that make it one of the best vitamin stores we have reviewed. Its auto-ship feature is very useful for returning clients, the site provides a lot of helpful, detailed information about a large number of vitamins, minerals, and herbs.

Above all the customer reviews truly show the quality of LuckyVitamin. If you are looking for a lot of options and plentiful information about vitamins and nutritional supplements, LuckyVitamin would be one of our top choices.

Beverly J Wheeler
October 18th, 2019 Winterset, IA DETAILS

I have ordered from Lucky Vitamin for several years. I like Lucky Vitamin because they offer products that are Organic, Vegan, Gluten Free & NGMO! My biggest complaint is when they discontinue products that I like & use, and/or are back-ordered. Most of my orders have arrived quickly & in good shape.

Keyyyy5
October 16th, 2019 Indiana, PA DETAILS

I forgot to enter my coupon code at checkout and I contacted within 20 min of placing my order to see if they could price adjust for me. I got a response saying that it would be adjusted in 24-48 hrs. It has been over a week and I haven’t heard anything. However, everything else about my experience was ok. I would buy from the website again.

Magnolia Hill
October 16th, 2019 LaRue, TX DETAILS

Customers should be advised BEFORE ordering if an item is not in stock. When there's a problem, you can't talk to a real customer service person, you can only get lost in their online maze. Horrible experience. Strongly suspect this is a front for an Asian drop ship company.

Loretta
October 15th, 2019 Nashville, TN DETAILS

The variety of available products and brands is impression. I always find something unique to try.

Amanda
October 15th, 2019 Monroe, IA DETAILS

I love the Lucky Aromas brand essential oils. They smell great and work great.

Catgirl
October 15th, 2019 San Jose, CA DETAILS

Excellent customer service and great promotions that help save alot of money on already lower prices!

Phillip Milks
October 15th, 2019 Tucson, AZ DETAILS

too many back ordered items; otherwise good service

Ben
October 11th, 2019 Marshall, NC DETAILS

SAD almost non-existent SLOW customer service Checkout does not show net discounted price for each item Got charged shipping to return defective item and it took a weeks worth of e-mails to get a credit!

alan k.
October 11th, 2019 New York, NY DETAILS

I love LuckyVitamin.com, however, the ONLY problem I have, is that sometimes the item I order (every month), is on backorder. This means, that I have to make sure to re-order EARLY, so as to ensure that I get it on time.

Sean McKinnon
October 11th, 2019 Giddings, TX DETAILS

Great Selection, Plenty of quality products and supplements

Rob g
October 2nd, 2019 Bolingbrook, IL DETAILS

Very good products, prices and fast shipping!! What more could you want..

Bob H
October 2nd, 2019 Amityville, NY DETAILS

Good explanation of products and discounts for auto ship and buying more than 1 bottle at a time

Alessandra
October 1st, 2019 DETAILS

Great product range (particularly given I’m from Australia and we can’t source many quality USA products here), easy to navigate website and great delivery service.

Joy Hill
October 1st, 2019 Pleasant Grove, UT DETAILS

Great place to pick up vitamins and other supplements. If you wait for a coupon you can get some sweet deals.

Rose
September 30th, 2019 East Flat Rock, NC DETAILS

Items from my order were put on backorder. I was not given any information as to when they might ship or any follow up information. Over a week after receiving the other items from my order, I could still not get any information. I felt forced to cancel the backordered items. There is not any easy way to contact anyone about issues after an order has been made. The online chat requires about an hour to even begin. Time that requires someone to continuously stare at a computer screen until they get around to you (Roughly an hour). If you do not respond immediately, you are dropped from the chat. At which time you are forced to start all over. I have been a LuckyVitamin customer for many years. However, with this most recent order I no longer feel valued.

Sheila Bliss
September 30th, 2019 Wannaska, MN DETAILS

You had what I wanted at the best price - thank you! Shipping was pretty fast, too!

Angela Tartaglino
September 27th, 2019 Riverview, FL DETAILS

LV is a great supplemental option (as a second source) for my health and wellness products. Carry a great selection of cruelty free brands that i use all the time. LV really should think about offering better coupon deals though. LV has stiff competition that i find myself turning to more often.

Emma Boobier
September 27th, 2019 DETAILS

My son has not slept more than three hours a night since the beginning of June. I stumbled on Lucky Vitamin on a whim, trying to find a herbal remedy to help both my son and I return to normal routine of sleep. Well wasn't I lucky?! Such a wonderful array of products accessible on a easy and welcoming website. Thank you for providing me with a platform which offers me plentiful options to try and reestablish a good sleep routine with my son.

Tom Brown
September 27th, 2019 North Manchester, IN DETAILS

We have been a loyal customer for years until recently. Our most recent order was Aug. 27 and we have only received one item of eight. I have tried to contact their customer service department by phone and on line and was unable to reach them. Am no longer a customer!

Alesha
September 27th, 2019 Huntsville, AL DETAILS

More often than not when I come to your site now the item is backordered that I am after.

Joan Cutlip
September 25th, 2019 Madison Heights, MI DETAILS

My friend introduced me to LuckyVitamin and I have been a happy shopper ever since! I've tried different shampoos, soaps, conditioners, face and neck creams, face masks and more! The sample bag is a wonderful way to try new products. I bought some of these for Christmas gifts. I've been happy with every product I've purchased and will never need to shop elsewhere for my personal beauty and health products.

Joshua Criddle
September 23rd, 2019 Eagle Mountain, UT DETAILS

Terrible experience. Have had issues. They have no phone number, but only chat and they never respond to emails or chats. I was on hold for 3 hours on chat. It took a week longer for delivery of a product than originally stated. They keep you in queue and on hold for hours at a time when trying to contact them. The product didn’t work as it has from other companies in the past, because it was overheated in the box it was sent in, and sat way too long.

Melissa Howell
September 20th, 2019 Fayetteville, NC DETAILS

Lucky Vitamin always has the products I'm looking for, including great customer service and good prices.

Petey
September 19th, 2019 Woodinville, WA DETAILS

Lucky vitamin is so easy to navigate and to find exactly what I need and I love the additional savings with autoship and other promotional offers that save me money.

Dee
September 19th, 2019 Minneapolis, MN DETAILS

Best price for my product. I have used this product for years Great for female issues.

Judy B
September 17th, 2019 Webster, TX DETAILS

Lucky Vitamin has everything we need. If back-ordered, the item(s) are shipped within 2 to 3 days.

Suzi
September 17th, 2019 Vancouver, WA DETAILS

I placed an order for 3 bottles of vitamins August 31, received my order September 13 ... almost two weeks! Then one of the bottles was broken! I tried to call, they referred me to the live chat feature. Twice I have had my live chat terminated! I am very frustrated with their customer service and hope to get a refund. I’ll never order from Lucky Vitamin again!

Lisa
September 17th, 2019 Wichita, KS DETAILS

I like that I can find certain items here that I can’t find in stores, like ginger mints!

MaryAnn
September 17th, 2019 Baltimore, MD DETAILS

Whenever there has been a question or concern, I call Lucky Vitamin and the folks are always helpful AND cordial. The products are high quality, they are shipped in a very timely manner and this organization is committed to customer satisfaction! Many thanks Lucky Vitamin!!

Amanda
September 17th, 2019 Republic, WA DETAILS

Is Lucky Vitamin going out of business???? They used to be great but something has happened with this company and they are absolutely horrible now! Save yourself the frustration of CONTINUOUS back ordered items, shipping issues, and most recently nonexistent shady HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE! Don't be fooled by the "great prices" and all the wonderful products they "supposedly" sell. You will never be able to purchase these items as they will ALWAYS be on back order and will never arrive. Do yourself a favor and order someplace else like myself and apparently many others are doing now:)

MBCA
September 17th, 2019 Newbury Park, CA DETAILS

I found the best price for Squigle Tooth Paste at LuckyVitamin.com. (Squigle is THE best tooth paste if you get canker sores! It’s mild, does not burn, taste good and seems to help my canker sores heal faster!) I have been ordering from Lucky Vitamin for years. Shipping takes about a week, but that’s ok if shipping is free. The only continuing problem I’ve had with my orders is their packaging. The vinyl shipping bags have either not been sealed completely or they have not put enough packing stuffing inside the shipping boxes. Products flop around inside the boxes and get damaged repeatedly.

Beth
September 17th, 2019 Questa, NM DETAILS

Easy to order online. Wide variety of products.

Patricia Mullen
September 12th, 2019 Colorado Springs, CO DETAILS

Too many items are on Backorder. They are either delayed indefinitely or not received at all.

Don Stephens
September 12th, 2019 Milwaukee, WI DETAILS

I found exactly what I was looking for at LuckyVitamin and the prices are the best I've seen with the product I ordered. I certainly recommend LuckyVitamin to those seeking health products to check them and I guarantee you will not be disappointed.

Adam
September 12th, 2019 Varysburg, NY DETAILS

Website acts up while trying to look at things or when trying to checkout. Also runs slow at times Great selection of items. Did notice some items i ordered in the past are now longer available which was disappointing

Michael Nowakowski
September 11th, 2019 Tustin, CA DETAILS

Order arrived quickly. Very happy with my purchase, thanks again!!

Jenny W.
September 9th, 2019 Buffalo, WY DETAILS

I have ordered from Lucky Vitamin for a few years now because I trust the products they offer and the prices are always the best.

Rod M
September 9th, 2019 Sycamore, IL DETAILS

Ordered gallons of apple cider vinegar, they shipped quick! I’m very happy with LuckyVitamin!!

Craig Borkowski
September 9th, 2019 Howell, MI DETAILS

Intuitive website with fair prices. Product selection includes items of interest to me.

Diane
September 6th, 2019 Fort Collins, CO DETAILS

I always LOVE looking through the Lucky Vitamin website. There are SO many choices on things I use everyday, as well as items that I can only find through Lucky Vitamin. Sure glad I found this on-line store for so many products! Way to go !

Verdis Ellis jr
September 4th, 2019 St Louis, MO DETAILS

good I enjoy buy form luck vitamin price are very good

Cordell
September 4th, 2019 Antioch, CA DETAILS

What happen to the fast & free delivery ? I have not received my order to try the product Green Juice. so at this point I cannot give you a review of the product.

Janeylu
September 4th, 2019 Emmet, AR DETAILS

Delivery was slow. I ordered on 8/16, & didn't receive my order until 8/28. I regretted ordering the Lily's chocolate chips, they were completely melted together. This was a first for me, I'm usually very happy with your products and your service.

Maria Bjarnov
September 4th, 2019 Buffalo, NY DETAILS

I always have a great experience at Lucky Vitamin.!Matt M has been instrumental in this. He follows up on my orders and quickly, easily and effortlessly takes care of any problems I experience with backorders or replacement of products arrived damaged, etc. I love the large variety of natural items that I am able to order and having Matt to answer any questions that I might have about the products. Also love being able to get everything I need at one place!

Lyn H.
September 4th, 2019 Las Vegas, NV DETAILS

Ordering from Lucky Vitamin is easy, fast, and prompt responses to questions have always been provided. Access to many of the products I use for a healthy life are available with great prices - discounts and promos are extra incentives! My orders have always shipped and arrived as promised. Knowing I can easily obtain these products and supporting a long-standing company makes life easier. Thank you!

Jen
September 4th, 2019 Lake Worth, FL DETAILS

LV is a great site, user friendly and competitively priced.

Linda
September 4th, 2019

Excellent variety of products , more than I expected. I found the products I was in search of and more. I look forward to buying more from Lucky Vitamin !

Ray
September 4th, 2019 Fayetteville, NC DETAILS

Good product selection. I like that it’s tax free. Sales could be more often. I worked in this industry for 40 years and know that mark ups and and additional manufacturers promos.

Colette
September 4th, 2019 Santa Fe, NM DETAILS

Prices are great! Customer service is awesome! Shipping is kinda slow. But it's the packaging that gets me. Everything thrown into a box with a piece of bubble wrap on top. Items come smashed or broken. Lucky Vitamin WILL gladly replace the items. But, it is a hassle. But I have to tell you the truth, I just keep coming back to Lucky Vitamin!

M. Stebb
August 29th, 2019 Elk, WA DETAILS

Don’t order from these people. Their “customer service” is just automated responses.