LuckyVitamin began three generations ago with a family interested in helping others live healthier. Starting with a pharmacy in 1956, the Wolf family became frustrated with western medicine and wanted to do more with natural wellness and alternative medicine. They opened a health and nutrition store in 1996, offering a wider variety of services and products for health. The website, LuckyVitamin.com, was opened in 2005 to present to the larger public its products that help improve health and overall well-being.

Check Out LuckyVitamin Reviews from Real Customers

#2 CVS chevron_right
#3 Walgreens chevron_right

The Good

• Positive Reviews
  • Online Retailer
  • Thorough Product Information
  • 90 Day Return Policy
  • Free Shipping on Orders Over $49
  • Lucky Rewards

Positive Reviews

With over 1,600 reviews, LuckyVitamin scores extremely high within the vitamins and supplements industry. The average rating is over 4.5 stars and is currently ranked higher than most of its competitors.

Online Retailer

LuckyVitamin has created a global e-commerce market through its online store. The company is reaching not only inside the United States but to over 40 other countries.

Thorough Product Information

The LuckyVitamin site provides thorough information on each product. With the mission to provide health and wellness to all customers, each product page is filled with helpful information including comprehensive product descriptions, ingredients, suggested use, warnings, manufacturer info, and customer reviews. If you want additional information, it will link you to articles related to that product. This allows consumers who want information about the product in general to get a wide view of this product, the specific brand, and the general uses.

From the site, you can access any of its 24 categories of products. The most popular including Nutritional Supplements, Personal Care & Beauty, Vitamins & Minerals, Food & Snacks, and Sports Nutrition. Whether its sports dietary supplements or overall health and wellness we are positive that you will find what you are looking for.

Each product view includes a picture of the nutrition label so it can be viewed just as it would be on the actual product. This leaves little to the imagination about what the customer is getting when they purchase the vitamin. The LuckyVitamin site is also very thorough on its return policy information.

90-Day Return Policy

This company accepts opened or unopened items 90 days after the purchase. LuckyVitamin includes specific, step-by-step instructions on how to return items. It also includes what to do in special cases and which brands do not apply to this policy.

Free Shipping on Orders Over $49

When shopping on LuckyVitamin you'll receive free shipping when you spend more than $49. The site keeps track of this, letting you know how much more is needed to obtain the free shipping. It also offers free shipping on certain promotional items. When checking out an auto-ship service is available with a discount applied instantly to the order. Consumers can choose how often the products are shipped and are notified before each shipment is sent out to give them a chance to cancel the order if desired.

Lucky Rewards

LuckyVitamin offers a rewards program for its customers called Lucky Rewards. When consumers sign up for a free MyLucky Account, they earn one Lucky Rewards Point for every dollar spent. Certain promotional items may also be worth more points. Once consumers earn 500 points, $5 in cash is applied to their account.

The Bad

• Website Navigation
  • Flaws in the Rewards Program

Website Navigation

Although the site is extremely detailed and thorough on its information, this can make it a little hard to navigate. There are multiple pages a user must go through before getting to a page with actual products on it. It also has 24 categories of products which, while some may find helpful, others may find it is too many and makes browsing difficult.

Flaws in the Rewards Program

While it is good that this company even has a rewards program, its program is not competitive in the industry. Because you only earn, generally, one point for every dollar spent, a customer must spend approximately $500 dollars to receive $5 in credit and the consumer must wait 45 days after they've earned the points to use the credit. The rewards program also does not discuss any other options for credits besides the 500 points for $5.

The Bottom Line

LuckyVitamin has helped thousands of consumers enjoy life more fully with its extensive list of products. However, it does not have the most "rewarding" rewards program, and its site is a bit more difficult to navigate than other sites. It does provide services that make it one of the best vitamin stores we have reviewed. Its auto-ship feature is very useful for returning clients, the site provides a lot of helpful, detailed information about a large number of vitamins, minerals, and herbs.

Above all the customer reviews truly show the quality of LuckyVitamin. If you are looking for a lot of options and plentiful information about vitamins and nutritional supplements, LuckyVitamin would be one of our top choices.

Kathleen

February 14th, 2020 Montverde, FL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Prices were much lower than others, website worked well. Hoping for fast shipping and that the items I ordered will be in stock.

Alex Lippard, L.M.T.

February 14th, 2020 Brooklyn, NY DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Great selection and great customer service. Good prices and easy site to use.

Sarah Leahy

February 14th, 2020 Apex, NC DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Lucky Vitamin has great coupons and processed my order super fast!

Joan Cutlip

February 13th, 2020 Madison Heights, MI DETAILS arrow_drop_down

My friend Jeanne turned me on to Lucky Vitamin. I've found a lot of products I love and love to share with family and friends. The grocery store sees a lot less of my money since I've been shopping with Lucky.

Sandy McVey

February 12th, 2020 Newark, DE DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I appreciate the thorough product descriptions of Lucky Vitamin supplies. It gives me the opportunity to research and find the best products for me and my family without having to squint in a store to read the tiny print on packages. I love the affirmations printed on your boxes. I reuse them around the house whenever I can to remind myself that healthy leads to happy. Thanks!

Chuck Itzkovitz

February 12th, 2020 Asheville, NC

Products arrived on time and were as advertised

Gregory Clifton

February 7th, 2020 Rock Island, IL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Lucky Vitamins is a great place to shop. Competitive shopping and prices make Lucky Vitamins an awesome deal. Lots of varieties and deals. Go Lucky Vitamins.

Barbara Effman

February 7th, 2020 Fort Lauderdale, FL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I love LUCKY VITAMIN, the prices are competitive, the quality is superior and they ship quickly.

Lorraine Robustelli

February 7th, 2020 Scotch Plains, NJ DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Website is easy to navigate. Fast Shipping

Treacy Gilligan

February 7th, 2020 Dublin, L DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I have just made an order, I'm in Ireland. All going well I will recommend you to lots of my friends here in Ireland an my friend's in England. Its a pity your promotions do not apply to Ireland or the UK. Kindest Regards Treacy Gilligan

Susan Bove'

February 7th, 2020 Arcade, NY DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Had a problem with a product I received that was not what was shown on the site. Great thing is that Lucky Vitamin is the only company that I do business with that includes a return label with each order. Extremely helpful for a housebound customer! Only 4 stars because the web site has yet to be updated to show that the original product has been changed.

Heather Barton

February 7th, 2020 Redcliff, AB DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Great! Never disappointed. Always get what I ordered.

Harry James Potter

February 7th, 2020 Coshocton, OH DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I like the products that luckyvitamin cells. They're high-quality. It's worth the money. And they seem to pack their products. Well, so they don't get damaged like some companies don't. No one wants to get damaged merchandise and have to return it. It's inconvenient. I liked it. Your company Lucky Vitamin packs. Oh well. To keep bottles glass bottles safe

Lisa Parks

February 4th, 2020 Rochester, NY DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Wide Selection of the best supplements; good prices, fast affordable/free delivery

M M Porter

February 4th, 2020 Rochester, NY DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Had what I wanted, easy ordering process, delivered as expected, order arrived intact. What more could I want>

Steve Dondanville

January 28th, 2020 Peoria, AZ DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Good value when using autoship. Convenient check out.

Lynda Hillmar

January 28th, 2020 Dallas, TX

This company was easy to buy from. They got my order to me in no time at all.

Deborah Croft

January 28th, 2020 South Portland, ME

The service was great. I purchased a salt lamp. I was surprised that it did not come with a light bulb and nowhere on or in the box did it state light bulb not included or tell you what kind of light bulb to purchase. So I emailed and got a prompt reply and then had to search several stores in my area for the right bulb. I could have ordered from you but then it would have been another week plus more shipping charges and I am the type of person that when I purchase an item I want to use it right away.

TREVOR ROMEO

January 28th, 2020 West Palm Beach, FL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Great products, great prices and prompt delivery.

Amy

January 23rd, 2020 Chicago, IL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I did not receive my package, therefore I am not a satisfied customer

Jill Ferrell

January 20th, 2020 Gallatin, TN DETAILS arrow_drop_down

They had the fish oil I needed and offered a 15% coupon for first order.

TINKERBELLE

January 20th, 2020 Yorktown, VA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I am very upset the each time I receive a discount code, I get a message that it has expired!!

Leah Geo

January 17th, 2020 Eugene, OR DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Been ordering for years - keeps me from having to rush deciding what I want at a store and many items I"ve never seen for sale in places I have lived. In the past year or so Genevieve has emailed me and it's nice knowing I have a direct contact email for questions/concerns/etc. In the beginning packaging wasn't good - small items would arrive in a large box with lots of bubble wrap which is terrible for the environment. THey seemed to have fix that issue and now things come packaged appropriately with less waste. Lately I have noticed many items going to bulk orders which is great for price and packaging. However I moved to a smaller location and don't have the storage I once did for ordering in bulk. Also, if I'm trying an item for the first time I might not want 3 of them. Some disappointments with that as I have had to look elsewhere for it or just do without. Other than that I like being a LV customer. It's one of the few companies I have stuck with over the years ;)

Christy A Deaver

January 17th, 2020 Chanute, KS DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I especially like the coconut oil. Always deliver on time & have quality products.

Diane Amore

January 16th, 2020 San Diego, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Very good prices and great products. I highly recommend them.

Elizabeth Craig

January 16th, 2020 Lafayette, IN DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Low low prices, fast delivery and fun samples with orders! I love Lucky Vitamin!

JC

January 13th, 2020 Los Angeles, CA

I was so grateful was to be able to order the supplements to support me with my health. I am a person who prefers a holistic way of healing and health... to be able to get what I need from one place is truly empowering. I was able to get quality products that I am familiar with.

SHARON SPRIGGS

January 13th, 2020 Riceville, TN DETAILS arrow_drop_down

They have a bettr than average variety of products and their prices are comparatively the same or lower than other vitamin companies. Best of all, they ship the products fast and you don't have to wait a long time to receive them.

Holly Kerr

January 13th, 2020 New York, NY

Excellent products and service, great discounts and fast shipping. Auto-subscription is a plus.

Constance Merwin

January 13th, 2020 Charleston, SC DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Delivery is prompt and orders are filled accurately. Products arrive undamaged. Happy with this company.

Wilson Chung

January 13th, 2020 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Great stock of a variety of products that are difficult to find anywhere else. Reasonable prices and shipping as well!

Renner J

January 13th, 2020 Key West, FL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Lucky Vitamin review: When I placed an order with Lucky Vitamin Co. everything went perfectly from start to finish - I can not offer any suggestions that would have made my order/transaction/delivery any better or go more smoothly than it did. I will continue to shop there so I recommend the company to all who consider future buying of the products they offer. I was unaware of the Lucky Vitamin company’s existence until finding it online in a search for one product they advertise. I have no connection to the company other than this single purchase/transaction and have received no compensation nor future credit as a prompt in order to provide a good review here. ~ renner

Eva

January 9th, 2020 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I was happy to see a good discount on vitamins that I needed. The shipping cost for overseas orders are also affordable.

Shauna

January 9th, 2020 Farmington, MN DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I have tried other companies for my supplement needs, including Amazon Prime. But I continue to find that Lucky stocks the products I want and are a great value with no need to worry about whether they are coming from a sketchy third party seller. Shipping is fast and reasonable, too.

Susan Scandinaro

January 8th, 2020 Newport, VT DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Overall, I was quite satisfied with the two most recent purchases. Customer Service was highly responsive to my questions, inquires, etc.. In the future, I would like to see a somewhat expanded selection of organic foods, etc..

Leigh Hardin

January 8th, 2020 Austin, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I was immediately impressed with the prices! 🍀LuckyVitamin had exactly what I was looking for at better than 1/3 the cost of the same thing on other sites ($11 compared to $40). They also have special shipping discounts and savings programs in addition to their already low prices. I bought a six-month supply of a product my family and I use every day and received free shipping. Even without free shipping, though, LuckyVitamin’s shipping costs are very reasonable. Customer service is excellent. Everyone I spoke with was friendly and helpful and answered all of my questions. I’m very happy with my purchase and will continue shopping here, while referring my friends and family as the needs arrise. Sincerely, Leigh Hardin

Kathryn

January 8th, 2020 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I have been ordering from Lucky Vitamin for years and have never been disappointed! I love the prices, customer service, packaging and delivery! Thank you Lucky Vitamin for being so awesome!

Lelia A Parker

January 8th, 2020 Saint Francisville, LA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Fast delivery!!!!!! Need I say more!!!!!

Scott

January 8th, 2020 Reno, NV DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Lucky Vitamin offers good quality products at great prices, love the Everyone lotion and their vitamins.

V McClain

January 8th, 2020 Mount Carmel, TN

I am very very happy with my entire experience shopping LuckyVitamin.

Delores

January 8th, 2020 Hartford City, IN DETAILS arrow_drop_down

navigating the web site is easy,order ships quickly, tracking is good. delivery is quick.

Krista Quiner

January 3rd, 2020 Long Valley, NJ DETAILS arrow_drop_down

It was quick and easy to find all my favorite vitamins! Great prices!

Anita

January 2nd, 2020 New York, NY DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Great prices on standard products and hard to find items

Mehdi zareei

January 2nd, 2020

this was the first time that I met Lucky vitamin website by searching all over the net. happy with the price and experience I had here

Good company

December 31st, 2019 Oklahoma City, OK DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I appreciate Lucky Vitamin's efforts to update and improve their business. I also appreciate the advice I get from Matthew.

Edith

December 31st, 2019 West Jordan, UT DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Cheaper prices for item I needed and vitamin ordered.

miss kit

December 31st, 2019 Florissant, MO

Ordered this product from other vendors and most of the time it was delivered broken without special delivery instructions. I received this product in good condition with the proper delivery instructions. Very well pleased with the product and delivery methods.

Wendy Gorczyca

December 31st, 2019 Buffalo, NY DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I always find the products I'm looking for at great prices. Such a wide range of products and shipping is super fast.

Jill C Nesheim

December 31st, 2019 Devils Lake, ND DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Lucky Vitamin always seems to have what I need at a great price. Shipping is quick and always complete

Adrianne murray

December 31st, 2019 Brigham City, UT DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I’ve use them many times. I wouldn’t say they are my go to place online but I have use them quite a bit. Does Get shipped fast so that is a benefit But I wouldn’t say anything stands out with them