LuckyVitamin began three generations ago with a family interested in helping others live healthier. Starting with a pharmacy in 1956, the Wolf family became frustrated with western medicine and wanted to do more with natural wellness and alternative medicine. They opened a health and nutrition store in 1996, offering a wider variety of services and products for health. The website, LuckyVitamin.com, was opened in 2005 to present to the larger public its products that help improve health and overall well-being.

Check Out LuckyVitamin Reviews from Real Customers

#2 CVS chevron_right
#3 Walgreens chevron_right

The Good

• Positive Reviews
  • Online Retailer
  • Thorough Product Information
  • 90 Day Return Policy
  • Free Shipping on Orders Over $49
  • Lucky Rewards

Positive Reviews

With over 1,600 reviews, LuckyVitamin scores extremely high within the vitamins and supplements industry. The average rating is over 4.5 stars and is currently ranked higher than most of its competitors.

Online Retailer

LuckyVitamin has created a global e-commerce market through its online store. The company is reaching not only inside the United States but to over 40 other countries.

Thorough Product Information

The LuckyVitamin site provides thorough information on each product. With the mission to provide health and wellness to all customers, each product page is filled with helpful information including comprehensive product descriptions, ingredients, suggested use, warnings, manufacturer info, and customer reviews. If you want additional information, it will link you to articles related to that product. This allows consumers who want information about the product in general to get a wide view of this product, the specific brand, and the general uses.

From the site, you can access any of its 24 categories of products. The most popular including Nutritional Supplements, Personal Care & Beauty, Vitamins & Minerals, Food & Snacks, and Sports Nutrition. Whether its sports dietary supplements or overall health and wellness we are positive that you will find what you are looking for.

Each product view includes a picture of the nutrition label so it can be viewed just as it would be on the actual product. This leaves little to the imagination about what the customer is getting when they purchase the vitamin. The LuckyVitamin site is also very thorough on its return policy information.

90-Day Return Policy

This company accepts opened or unopened items 90 days after the purchase. LuckyVitamin includes specific, step-by-step instructions on how to return items. It also includes what to do in special cases and which brands do not apply to this policy.

Free Shipping on Orders Over $49

When shopping on LuckyVitamin you'll receive free shipping when you spend more than $49. The site keeps track of this, letting you know how much more is needed to obtain the free shipping. It also offers free shipping on certain promotional items. When checking out an auto-ship service is available with a discount applied instantly to the order. Consumers can choose how often the products are shipped and are notified before each shipment is sent out to give them a chance to cancel the order if desired.

Lucky Rewards

LuckyVitamin offers a rewards program for its customers called Lucky Rewards. When consumers sign up for a free MyLucky Account, they earn one Lucky Rewards Point for every dollar spent. Certain promotional items may also be worth more points. Once consumers earn 500 points, $5 in cash is applied to their account.

The Bad

• Website Navigation
  • Flaws in the Rewards Program

Website Navigation

Although the site is extremely detailed and thorough on its information, this can make it a little hard to navigate. There are multiple pages a user must go through before getting to a page with actual products on it. It also has 24 categories of products which, while some may find helpful, others may find it is too many and makes browsing difficult.

Flaws in the Rewards Program

While it is good that this company even has a rewards program, its program is not competitive in the industry. Because you only earn, generally, one point for every dollar spent, a customer must spend approximately $500 dollars to receive $5 in credit and the consumer must wait 45 days after they've earned the points to use the credit. The rewards program also does not discuss any other options for credits besides the 500 points for $5.

The Bottom Line

LuckyVitamin has helped thousands of consumers enjoy life more fully with its extensive list of products. However, it does not have the most "rewarding" rewards program, and its site is a bit more difficult to navigate than other sites. It does provide services that make it one of the best vitamin stores we have reviewed. Its auto-ship feature is very useful for returning clients, the site provides a lot of helpful, detailed information about a large number of vitamins, minerals, and herbs.

Above all the customer reviews truly show the quality of LuckyVitamin. If you are looking for a lot of options and plentiful information about vitamins and nutritional supplements, LuckyVitamin would be one of our top choices.

Beverly
July 16th, 2019 Albuquerque, NM DETAILS

With Lucky vitamin I can find all the products I need in one place at a good price. They stock everything and I get it fast.

Janessa
July 16th, 2019 Mounds, OK DETAILS

Great products and everything arrived in a timely manner! Also love all the opportunities for savings

Natalia
July 12th, 2019 Gibbstown, NJ DETAILS

After my second order with them I was going to write a review of the products bought. Two questions emerged: how did the stars appear taking into account there was no such option avalable while writing a review. And second was even more tecnical. What amazed me, they didn't answer anything. Then I sent them one more request and then -one more. Apart from automated confirmations of my messages received -total silence during two weeks. Now I'm really curios: Do they have something to hide?..

S Hall
July 12th, 2019 Oregon City, OR DETAILS

Lucky Vitamin had all of the products that I was searching for and they are an environmentally conscious business that is a joy to do work with.

Kj
July 12th, 2019 Green Bay, WI DETAILS

LOVE this company! Everything I need and then some! I always find something curious to try like a new scent or whole new product all together! Shipping is fast and almost everything is cheaper than the local brick and mortar shops.

Tammy
July 8th, 2019 Charleston, WV DETAILS

I received a coupon in the mail for 20% off my order, the order arrived earlier than expected, and I am pleased with everything. Great service!

Ken
July 8th, 2019 Warren, OH DETAILS

I ordered perishable items that had to be refrigerated. I paid for expedited shipping. The items were mailed without a coldpack and arrived after 4 days. I had to call LuckyVitamin 4 times to get this issue resolved. I was denied access to speak with a supervisor and one of the staff told me the item did not need to be kept cold even though it says on the bottle. I have serious ethical concerns about LuckyVitamin reselling this product which I am returning.

Sarah
July 8th, 2019 DETAILS

Mild website issues but great products and helpful service when requested.

Lynn
July 3rd, 2019 Clearwater, FL DETAILS

Love the products, discounts and quick delivery!

Lina
July 2nd, 2019 DETAILS

Checkout was fast and easy! Included free shipping with my product which I’m really happy about :)

Sea Miller
July 2nd, 2019 Sacramento, CA DETAILS

Service & information is quick. I find things here that I can't find anywhere else at good prices.

Sandi
July 2nd, 2019 Brooksville, FL DETAILS

Prices are good, products are packed very good, the shipping time is a little slow, when you calling to lucky the wait time is very long

Linda L. Beyer
July 2nd, 2019 Ellington, CT DETAILS

Great service and products!Always find what I need! Quick shipping-great prices!

Carl
June 28th, 2019 Tallmadge, OH DETAILS

Lucky Vitamins delivers. I can find all the same products that are carried in our local health food stores, at much better prices, in stock, and delivered to my door promptly.

Linda
June 28th, 2019 Comfort, TX DETAILS

I was delighted to hear my TwinLab Niacin tablets were back in stock. I made an order and promptly received my product.

AC
June 27th, 2019

I like that LuckyVitamin has products that normally would not ship internationally. However, I would like to see some of the other offers (eg. free shipping, price match) apply to international orders as well. I also like the online customer support so I could have any questions I have answered quickly. Lucky Rewards is a plus although would like to see the points accumulated ratio and redeemed amount be more favourable for customers. Thank you!

Judy herring
June 27th, 2019 Silex, MO DETAILS

Alway has the best prices! I don’t order a lot of stuff but with the prices they offer it’s a no brainer! Always receive right away!

Tatyana Sribar
June 27th, 2019 Apex, NC DETAILS

You are very responsible, best company and you deliver products promptly. Thanks.

Tracy Hill
June 27th, 2019 Draper, UT DETAILS

I like LuckyVitamin because the I can always find what I need and the have so many options.

Lisa j Russ
June 25th, 2019 Colorado Springs, CO

the shipping is really getting outrageous. My order of tea bags cost $11.65 and the shipping was $6!! I think I am going to have to find somewhere else to purchase . Pity, I like the easy of shopping with Lucky Vitamin.

Jm
June 25th, 2019

Great products, great prices. Lots of hard to find items.

Marilyn DeSaulniers
June 25th, 2019 Killeen, TX DETAILS

Great Products. Huge Variety. Always satisfied.

Charlene Smith
June 25th, 2019 Columbia, SC DETAILS

All items i ordered were in stock. And prices are great!

karl Foreman
June 25th, 2019 DETAILS

Really great prices & international shipping is quick & easy.

Karina Oliveira
June 25th, 2019 Highland, IL DETAILS

Prompt shipping and good customer service when problems do arise.

Halina Maleszyk
June 25th, 2019

Easy to user, friendly. works well! Did not have any issues even when I changed my mind about items.

Tracy Peterson
June 25th, 2019 Palm Coast, FL DETAILS

We've had pretty good experiences with Lucky V. The prices are reasonable and shipping was good. The products are excellent also for everything we have ordered at different time in the last four years without any difficulties. Tracy Peterson.

Janet Magargee
June 18th, 2019 Port Orange, FL DETAILS

Lucky Vitamin has good prices and has made access to the products easy. My Natural Health Practiciner confirms the Protein Powder I have regularly shipped is good for my body. Selection and good service keep me coming back.

Callum
June 18th, 2019 DETAILS

Ordered product, and did not receive it. Apparently, there were (unknown) import/customs charges to pay that were not identified when I placed the order. I submitted 2 x tickets requesting an update on when I would receive the product, but no response. I managed to get hold of someone on the website's 'chat' function, and they told me that the product was being returned to them and that I would incur a restocking charge, and I would have to pay shipping costs both ways. A thoroughly miserable experience, and I would advise not to use this company at all.

Georgia
June 18th, 2019 Nashwauk, MN DETAILS

I'm quite satisfied and will be ordering more and different products. Thank you for asking me for my opinion that goes a long way on making up my mind to keep using a company. Georgia Bentley Nashwauk,Mn

Claudia
June 18th, 2019 Lawrenceville, GA

As a new customer it was very easy to find the products that I needed, easy ordering and received my items in a reasonable time. Excellent service.

TT
June 18th, 2019 DETAILS

Very easy to purchase on-line, as website is great to navigate. I can't readily buy the products in my country, so great I can pay in my currency. Never had any problems with ordering or delivery. Third purchase so far & I'm always a satisfied customer.

Michelle
June 18th, 2019 Green Bay, WI DETAILS

I love getting my supplements from Lucky Vitamin. The selection is outstanding and the prices are nearly always the lowest of anywhere on the internet or in town. There's usually some sort of coupon I can apply, as well as Lucky Rewards, making it even more economical. Finally , the order needs to only be $49 or more for free shipping and even though the shipping is free, it usually takes less than a week to receive my products, which are always well packaged.

Debra Pritchard
June 17th, 2019 Ogden, IA DETAILS

I've been using Lucky Vitamin for many years and have always been pleased with the products, their discriptions, their prices and how quickly I receive the merchandise. I recommend Lucky Vitamin to anyone who uses products like me. And customer service has always been helpful.

Anthony C.
June 17th, 2019 Baxter Springs, KS

This is AWESOME! I wouldn't have purchased if I didn't see the 15% off for new customers deal, great website! I'll be happy to purchase again in the future.

Brian Cohen
June 17th, 2019 Bainbridge Island, WA DETAILS

Horrible customer service and often issue with the web site. Example: updating cc for payment issues. shipping issues- if you click the link to track order, it put you into a loop with no actual information about shipping status. I also had an issue when they used USPS when the address requires UPS or FedEx, no mail service. Call in is a impossible- try to call for help and then enter your call back number, they call you not in 25 minutes like it states... they call DAYS LATER! I have now gone back to VitaCost. F' Lucky.....you are LUCKY only if you can get service.

Are GS
June 17th, 2019 Houston, TX

There is a big variety of brands names, also a Health concern to make easier the search of concern you having issues with.

Pattie
June 14th, 2019 Brookfield, CT DETAILS

Good selection. Great prices. I highly recommend this company.

Kenc
June 14th, 2019 Pompano Beach, FL DETAILS

Disappointed! I ordered on May 27. Its June 8th and I haven't gotten all my order. There was a back order on the pasta. Then it was shipped except two boxes. Then I got a cancellation notice on the two boxes and the notice made it seem like it was my cancellation. I still haven't received any that was actually shipped. I buy a lot of vitamins and supplements on line and rarely from Lucky Vitamins for this reason. There are other sites I can get my products in 2-3 days.

Lisa
June 14th, 2019 Trumbull, CT DETAILS

Customer service was extremely helpful when I had questions and I love their coupon deals to save money.

Britty Wit
June 7th, 2019 Scott, AR DETAILS

I had a great first experience with LuckyVitamin. My order arrived quickly and well packaged also. The best thing is, the products are made with safe ingredients, that I can use for my whole family!

Eric B.
June 7th, 2019 Phoenix, AZ DETAILS

Lucky Vitamin carries great brands at great prices. Ordering and shipping are a breeze.

connie
June 7th, 2019 Caldwell, ID DETAILS

Quality products, fast shipping, company has been prompt to rectify any mistakes or make changes, amazing service.

njhomecat
June 7th, 2019 Brooksville, FL DETAILS

I find items I can't find anywhere else. My local health food store prices are so much higher! I have found many of the products are the best after trying other items and other companies. I always go back to ordering from this company. The orders are sent out quick and if they do have backorders it seems like they have it within a day or two anyway. I love the free shipping also. I buy a lot of different items from Aloe Gel to vitamins, herbs, shampoo and supplements. You can't go wrong with the easy to order website and quality items. I love this company and plan to use it all the time.

Dana
June 7th, 2019 Soquel, CA DETAILS

The quality and prices are fantastic! I would recommend this site to anyone. Many brands to chose from and I love the free shipping and auto shipping--not having to remember to reorder is great. You really can't beat their prices.

Ina Calvano
June 7th, 2019 Houston, TX DETAILS

When I first started ordering from LuckyVitamin, I was immediately impressed by the amazing range of products and comparable prices too! Always informed of sales and specials. Their customer service is spot on -- quick response to inquiries, always kept up to date on order status, and amiable to making any changes that best suit the customer. Also, the site is very user friendly and I love the auto delivery option.

Rachel18
June 7th, 2019 Kingston, PA DETAILS

Lucky Vitamin is a great source for health products. They stock great products, offer free shipping and their web site is easy to navigate. I appreciate the 'quick reorder' option - it makes online shopping even faster

Lindsey
June 7th, 2019 Centerburg, OH DETAILS

I started ordering my Desert Essence shampoo and conditioner here after my local store closed shop a few years ago. The prices were much lower than even the store, and the quality is great.

LotusLoveAlchemy
June 7th, 2019 Dublin, CA DETAILS

I bought the liquid zeolite and it was delivered quickly and in good condition. :) I love the brand as I feel it's one of the best out there and can say I've taken it in the past for months and it definitely helps the detox process greatly... I'm back on a monthly subscription with it this time. :)

Tamswho
June 7th, 2019 Flagstaff, AZ DETAILS

Pricing is fair. Easy to use company. My go to store for certain items.