Best Company Guarantee LuckyVitamin Logo

LuckyVitamin

8.2

LAST UPDATED: May 21st, 2022

LuckyVitamin began three generations ago with a family interested in helping others live healthier. Starting with a pharmacy in 1956, the Wolf family became frustrated with western medicine and wanted to do more with natural wellness and alternative medicine. They opened a health and nutrition store in 1996, offering a wider variety of services and products for health. The website, LuckyVitamin.com, was opened in 2005 to present to the larger public its products that help improve health and overall well-being.

Check Out LuckyVitamin Reviews from Real Customers

The Good

• Positive Reviews
  • Online Retailer
  • Thorough Product Information
  • 90-Day Return Policy
  • Free Shipping on Orders Over $49
  • Lucky Rewards

Positive Reviews

With over 1,600 reviews, LuckyVitamin scores extremely high within the vitamins and supplements industry. The average rating is over 4.5 stars, and the company is currently ranked in the top spot for vitamin stores.

Online Retailer

LuckyVitamin has created a global e-commerce market through its online store. The company is reaching not only inside the United States but also to over 40 other countries. In fact, the company does not even have a physical store, which it says is one of the ways it can keep prices as low as possible.

Thorough Product Information

The LuckyVitamin site provides thorough information on each product. With the mission to provide health and wellness to all customers, each product page is filled with helpful information including comprehensive product descriptions, ingredients, suggested use, warnings, manufacturer info, and customer reviews. If you want additional information, it will link you to articles related to that product. This allows consumers who want information about the product in general to get a wide view of this product, the specific brand, and the general uses.

From the site, you can access any of its 24 categories of products. The most popular include Nutritional Supplements, Personal Care & Beauty, Vitamins & Minerals, Food & Snacks, and Sports Nutrition. Whether it's sports, dietary supplements, or overall health and wellness, we are positive that you will find what you are looking for.

Each product view includes a picture of the nutrition label so it can be viewed just as it would be on the actual product. This leaves little to the imagination about what you are getting when you purchase the vitamin. The LuckyVitamin site is also very thorough on its return policy information.

90-Day Return Policy

LuckyVitamin accepts opened or unopened items 90 days after the purchase. LuckyVitamin includes specific, step-by-step instructions on how to return items. It also includes what to do in special cases and which brands do not apply to this policy.

Free Shipping on Orders Over $49

When shopping on LuckyVitamin, you'll receive free shipping when you spend more than $49. The site keeps track of this, letting you know how much more is needed to obtain the free shipping. It also offers free shipping on certain promotional items.

When you are checking out, an auto-ship service is available with a discount applied instantly to the order. Consumers can both choose how often the products are shipped and are notified before each shipment is sent out to give them a chance to cancel the order if desired.

Lucky Rewards

LuckyVitamin offers a rewards program for its customers called Lucky Rewards. When consumers sign up for a free MyLucky Account, they earn one Lucky Rewards Point for every dollar spent. Certain promotional items may also be worth more points. Once consumers earn 500 points, $5 in cash is applied to their account..

The Bad

• Website Navigation
  • Flaws in the Rewards Program

Website Navigation

Although the site is extremely detailed and thorough on its information, this can make it a little hard to navigate. There are multiple pages a user must go through before getting to a page with actual products on it. It also has 24 categories of products which, while some may find helpful, others may find it is too many and makes browsing difficult.

Flaws in the Rewards Program

While it is good that this company even has a rewards program, its program is not competitive in the industry. Because you only earn, generally, one point for every dollar spent, a customer must spend approximately $500 dollars to receive $5 in credit and the consumer must wait 45 days after they've earned the points to use the credit. The rewards program also does not discuss any other options for credits besides the 500 points for $5.

The Bottom Line

LuckyVitamin has helped thousands of consumers enjoy life more fully with its extensive list of products. However, it does not have the most "rewarding" rewards program, and its site is a bit more difficult to navigate than other sites. It does provide services that make it one of the best vitamin stores we have reviewed. Its auto-ship feature is very useful for returning clients, the site provides a lot of helpful, detailed information about a large number of vitamins, minerals, and herbs.

Above all, the customer reviews truly show the quality of LuckyVitamin. If you are looking for a lot of options and plentiful information about vitamins and nutritional supplements, LuckyVitamin would be one of our top choices.

bestcompany guarantee

Best Company guarantees your satisfaction if you choose a company that has earned this distinction. If you're not satisfied after 30 days, simply let us know and we'll give you $100. Yes, it's really that simple.

Learn More

[email protected] Henderson, NV

An item was missing from my shipment and I contacted customer service to resolve the issue. The representative was very helpful and sent a replacement promptly to resolve the issue. I have made several purchases from Lucky Vitamin and they have good prices and it is easy to order.

rlp Buffalo, NY

Previous unresolved negative experience (a few years ago). Couldn't find a few items elsewhere at this time, giving the company another try. Prices could be lower, but were lower than purchasing directly from respective companies, for at least a few items; saves on shipping costs to consolidate into one order, rather than to purchase from each individual company. Appreciate the carbon offset tree planting available for purchase; would like capability to purchase more than one per order. Some vegan-appropriate options were found; would like to see more, a greater selection, with removal of non-vegan-appropriate items.

Twila Tharp Ottawa, ON

I used to live In Swarthmore, PA and my mother and I shopped at King of Prussia, in or near, Conshohocken, a name that's unique! Online I went looking for a drug store near where we used to shop and was so pleased to find Lucky Vitamin invoicing in Canadian dollars. I've been using the online service since 2015 and it's great. The staff are so helpful if you're concerned about something. The quality of the stock is great and I'm able to get most of what I need at Lucky Vitamin. The story of how the original owner helped his wife recover from cancer with supplements really touched me. I'm also positive that this is so true. I do regularly purchase the Lucky Vitamin supplements. A special thanks to the family who have followed in their father's footsteps and are doing such a great job!

Anna Kaposvár, SO

Wide arrange of supply, fast website, honest prices. I am happy they will send it to Hungary. Couldn't find this specific product in Europe at the moment, so I feel lucky to have found LuckyVitamin (-: Can't say anything yet about delivery time, sorry

Brian Koven Vancouver, BC

The company's place an order for $99+ Canadian and get free shipping encouraged me to try Lucky Vitamin again. I had been using another American company with very low cost shipping to Canada. Lucky Vitamin's prices and selection are competitive. I only wish they offered more site wide promotional discounts for older customers, ie. in time not necessarily age. I would surely order more items for both myself and my wife if they did. Likely that would be larger orders in anticipation of future needs. (Note: It perturbs me when companies basically offer promos mostly for new customers, and older customers are treated as got ya. However, in today's market that doesn't apply, and regular, returning customers are much more in demand -- keeping them from searching elsewhere, which is what happened to me. Just so happens that I found out about the new shipping to Canada offer by happenstance. ) Another note: Item specific discounts are often not enticing, for more often than not, we have no or not enough interest in the specific items to place a large enough order to warrant a shipping deal.

Josephine Ballinabranagh, CW

Promotion code for subscription to newsletter was not applied at checkout. Was told it was because I had placed a previous order. But I did not sign up for newsletter at that time. Will be cancelling this subscription with immediate effect. Very misleading and disappointing as it was an expensive order. Will be looking around for better prices and less misleading promotions

Kim D. Oakland, CA

Terrible condition of received products (opened and resealed box). Many missing products and several damaged products. This required follow up from the customer numerous times. Nit satisfied with result and won't order again.

H N Ellicott City, MD

Great deals & prices. I would highly recommend my friends to use this online company to order all the vitamins & supplements.

Gail Simmons Hayward, WI

I am a repeat customer and have always been pleased with the quality of products and the speed of delivery. I also appreciate the free shipping with $49.00 purchase.

The Sunlight Caller Milwaukee, WI

I love how easy it is to navigate their website and the low and competitive prices. I shall return again to take advantage of their great savings on health items.

Cindy Wilburn Prineville, OR

I liked the way they did business. The vitamins were delivered when they said they would be. I was able to be put on an automatic shipping of my choice which kept me from running out. The price was the best I could find on the internet at that time.

Donna Richmond Poplarville, MS

Been shopping here on and off for years. Love the more you buy of a product the more you save. Gift certificates in the past were difficult to buy and use. Always got what I ordered in a timely fashion except for out of stock items. Have referred other in the past but not sure they are customers or not.

MySchweeties Greenville, SC

Love Lucky Vitamin! They consistently have lower prices than several other places, always ship very quickly, and they really know how to package the box so things are not broken, or leaking!

Mac Miller New Orleans, LA

I get every order delivered fast and complete. They are a no worry company.

Canary Chicago, IL

I've been shopping w/ Lucky Vitamin for years. My husband found the website. I am very impressed w/ how far they've come. The website used to be annoying but I continued to plow through. Now it is responsive and highly interactive w/ all ingredients available w/ a hover. Love it! I love that it is a "local" company, they have an amazing selection of very reasonably priced items for every need. Keep up the fantastic job Lucky Vitamin!

Jazzy Newsom Colorado Springs, CO

Last year I accepted a free 30 day trial that I could back out of and not be charged $49.95/year. I called in and cancelled and they still charged me that amount. I GOT NO PRODUCTS OR SERVICES...... NOTHING FOR THAT CHARGE!!! I consider they stole that money from me......an 80 yr old!!!

Kara W Lehighton, PA

I love LuckyVitamin! The variety and prices are so great! Thank you for making healthy eating, skincare, and lifestyle affordable!

June Chin Chicago, IL

They had what I was looking to purchase & the best price. I have been taking this vitamin for many years. The research for the vitamin was very easy.

Laura Baxter Wellington, WGN

It has been amazing, I appreciate the prices being converted into NZD for ease of understanding. Being able to get my melatonin from LuckyVitamin is so much cheaper than getting it from the New Zealand health system. Instead of paying over $400 a year just to sleep every night, I can pay a fraction of the price from here. Thank you!!

Kathy Kerber Olympia, WA

Usually they have a good price. Not always. My least favority thing is the way they manage their recurring order options. One of the reasons I don't shop here as often. is the price fluctuates too much. One day the sinus rinse I buy was over $9 (higher than even Amazon prices). A couple of days later they had overstock so they lowered the price, and I ordered, but when autoship hits next month I am pretty sure I'll need to cancel it and order SOMEWHERE else again....because there is no stability on price and NO notification that the price is changing. They are about average for online retailers I guess. Nothing special really. They could do a lot more coupons for customers. There is too much competition to not to have prices either consistent or a notification system set up and they should offer customers special discounts for being return shoppers...

Arlene Watkins Tucson, AZ

I like the fact that everything you offer is good for the body and environment. I don't have to read through the ingredients for a long list of items in order to make a decision; I have confidence that what you offer is good. I LOVE Genevieve Greco. She is extremely knowledgeable. She does not have to "sale" because her expertise is enough. She saves me time when I'm not sure what to buy.

LETut22 Greensboro, NC

Found this site easy to order from. Ships fast. High quality. Overall excellent service. Will definitely shop here again and again! Thanks, folks!

Tamara Bridgman Traverse City, MI

I like the ease of finding what I wanted to purchase, and the variety of the brands. The prices are reasonable, as well as shipping.

Susan K Finksburg, MD

LuckyVitamin is easy to order from, has lots of variety, and prices are comparable with other retailers. Free shipping is a big plus so we order in quantities that qualify for free shipping!

Ben Powell Jacksonville, FL

Easy to order and the prices are reasonable.

Richard Urban Manassas, VA

Lucky Vitamin has a good selection of name brand vitamins. The price point is generally good, and you can consult with a health expert on staff if you have question or want advice.

Grace Spragge Rice Lake, WI

I've had a good experience so far. Was pretty disappointed though that there cod liver oil butter concentrate when down in quantity by 2 fl. Oz. yet there price dis not decrease. I wish this stuff wasn't so expensive everywhere.

1 determined turtle Denver, CO

Good selection of products, free shipping available, and I LOVE that there is the option to offset the carbon "cost" of shipping your order for just an additional 35 cents. I hope that other companies will start following your example.

Shelly Paradise Linden, NC

You prices are lower than anywhere else. I know that you are a great company because some of the items I needed are on backorder. That's okay with me because then I know the products are fresh. I am grateful that I could get free shipping, too.

pure audio Jacksonville, FL

I love that I can feel *good* about purchasing from LuckyVitamin. Meaning the items featured are cleaner and contain less toxic chemicals (that no one wants in their products that they're using on a daily basis!). Also, the savings are amazing and it was a seamless checkout experience.

Ria faggiolly Redwood City, CA

I like the taste of my plants basic powder.And It makes me feel good.I am vegan and if i happens to run out ,i really feel the differents in my body.So for the last 10 years i faithfully take my plant basics powder every morning.Can't life without it!!

DJ Lap Colrain, MA

This company has a wonderful selection of everything I need from vitamins, personal care products and so on. They have always been very helpful if any issues came up which is hardly ever. I truly appreciate being a customer!

Catherine Ryan Edmonton, AB

The website was easy to use and the item I was looking for was easy to find. The order was quick and easy to place. I was really surprised and very pleased with the variety of vitamins and healthy choices you offered your customers. Overall I am impressed with the system. I will definitely be a loyal customer.

Mimi B Winnipeg, MB

Fast and easy way to order and receive items I need. Thank you!

Anne McLean Raleigh, NC

I like the variety here. I always need vitamins, etc., especially the older I become.

Golden Honey Bee Philadelphia, PA

Many choices I can't find elsewhere. A great experience and quick delivery.

R U Kaohsiung City, KHH

LuckyVitamin is a great online store with a wide variety of quality herbs and supplements. They helped me get some of the stuff I couldn't find outside the US. Shipping was roughly 2~3 weeks as promised and the my package arrived safely in one piece. I'm now a returning customer. Thanks LuckyVitamin!

Diane Erdogan South Bend, IN

The site was easy to navigate but on my mobile device was lagging a bit at times.

Anna Hope Chicago, IL

I love that I am supporting a business that cares about giving people the items they need to be healthy and well! I love the reward points I can earn. I love the opportunity to get a better price with the auto-ship option! You are always having sales and coupon codes! Thank you for making the lives of other people better, healthier and stronger by what you all do!

Margaret Fleay Perth, WA

I have had a lifetime of experiencing Insomnia . My daughter-in-law told me about Lucky Vitamin Melatonin and I have been absolutely AMAZED at the great quality of sleep I experience after having taken 10 mg. My grandkids and other family members also take your Melatonin. I might add that I have tried other brands' Melatonin and I do not get the great sleep quality I get with yours. Even when I have been having Chemotherapy and have to take Steroids (Dexamethasone ). Also I have had problems with fungal nail nfections. Although I still have the condition the treatment by Lucky Vitamin product has improved the condition of my nails.

KAREN LEE LATTUCA Keystone Heights, FL

I've recently been diagnosed with Peripheral Artery Disease. While I am health conscience, it came to my attention that I needed more nutrients than I was getting. Living on Social Security fixed income is very hard when it comes to extra things like vitamins and wellness products, but Lucky Vitamins had a myriad of affordable good quality vitamins and I was very happy to find them. The order was delivered on time and everything was perfect. I look forward to a long and healthy relationship with Lucky Vitamins, and I thank them for being there for the largest population of Seniors who need them most.! Karen Lee

[email protected] Newtown, PA

This was my first order with your company. It was back ordered, so took a while to receive. Also delivery was slow do to the crisis. Totally understandable! That being said, once the order arrived, I was very pleased! It came packaged with no leaks! It was detergent that is hardly ever available and hard to find in stores. But since it is my favorite for front loader washer, as it leaves a fresh sent, it is my favorite. I have ordered from other companies and have been very disappointed. It usually comes with major leaks! They've had to send it to me a second time. Not to mention the major clean-up. You have a new customer for life! I also can look at your company for other products. Thank you so much for your conscientious way you package your merchandise.

Leah Geo Eugene, OR

Been ordering for years - keeps me from having to rush deciding what I want at a store and many items I"ve never seen for sale in places I have lived. In the past year or so Genevieve has emailed me and it's nice knowing I have a direct contact email for questions/concerns/etc. In the beginning packaging wasn't good - small items would arrive in a large box with lots of bubble wrap which is terrible for the environment. THey seemed to have fix that issue and now things come packaged appropriately with less waste. Lately I have noticed many items going to bulk orders which is great for price and packaging. However I moved to a smaller location and don't have the storage I once did for ordering in bulk. Also, if I'm trying an item for the first time I might not want 3 of them. Some disappointments with that as I have had to look elsewhere for it or just do without. Other than that I like being a LV customer. It's one of the few companies I have stuck with over the years ;)

Renner J Key West, FL

Lucky Vitamin review: When I placed an order with Lucky Vitamin Co. everything went perfectly from start to finish - I can not offer any suggestions that would have made my order/transaction/delivery any better or go more smoothly than it did. I will continue to shop there so I recommend the company to all who consider future buying of the products they offer. I was unaware of the Lucky Vitamin company’s existence until finding it online in a search for one product they advertise. I have no connection to the company other than this single purchase/transaction and have received no compensation nor future credit as a prompt in order to provide a good review here. ~ renner

Leigh Hardin Austin, TX

I was immediately impressed with the prices! 🍀LuckyVitamin had exactly what I was looking for at better than 1/3 the cost of the same thing on other sites ($11 compared to $40). They also have special shipping discounts and savings programs in addition to their already low prices. I bought a six-month supply of a product my family and I use every day and received free shipping. Even without free shipping, though, LuckyVitamin’s shipping costs are very reasonable. Customer service is excellent. Everyone I spoke with was friendly and helpful and answered all of my questions. I’m very happy with my purchase and will continue shopping here, while referring my friends and family as the needs arrise. Sincerely, Leigh Hardin

Mary Harlow Carmichael, CA

I have used LuckyVitamin for several years now. What I like most is: free shipping for orders over $49 or thereabouts and of course, the discounts! Also, the fact that previous orders are found on the website, and that makes it easier to reorder. The guarantee policy is fantastic! Also, it is very easy to send items back, or get them replaced. If something arrives damaged (very, very rare) one phone call takes care of it. So this is a fantastic service and takes the guesswork out of ordering a new product. Delivery is quick and easy. There are many products to choose from! I do wish that items wouldn't go out of stock, but I believe that is not the fault of LuckyVitamin; rather the manufacturers are sometimes out of stock.

Ebony R Knox Phoenix, AZ

I ordered the Healthy Juicer on the 3rd and received it by the 13th. I've never heard of this company before and was sceptical at first. On the Lucky Vitamin website, I was able to track the delivery of my package all the way to my front door. My product was packaged properly and all parts were there. I used my Healthy Juicer right away...AND LOVED IT! The price with Lucky Vitamin was cheaper than Amazon and included free delivery!!!! I also had a quick question in which the online support responded immediately. I will definitely be ordering again and would HIGHLY recommend Luck Vitamin for all of your wellness needs! Thanks again for the great service! Happy Customer, Ebony Knox

Jennifer Los Angeles, CA

I have always loved LuckyVitamin.com as there are so many options to choose from, more than any local store that I've been to, even in my highly populated area. The only criticism I have is that you really don't need that much paper print outs within the box delivered, it might just be easier to email that info. I also have been referring friends as the help I've received from the Wellness Consultant is really an excellent bonus to buying from LuckyVitamin.com! She has given me more understanding as to various supplements I didn't know about. I think it's genius to have this option available for us! Thank you so much LuckyVitamin!

Randall Rupert Harrisburg, PA

My first experience with Lucky Vitamin left me with a customer centric impression of who they are and what they value; certainly they align with my beliefs of living clean and going green. It is evident that they are eager to please the customer initially and retain their business indefinitely! I ordered Biokleen Oxygen Bleach from them for outdoor use because it won't harm the environment and that tells me they care about total wellness, from within our bodies to our world around us. That only speaks of their core values, now for their marketing actions: I received a free sample of RX Bar with my order along with many discount offers and a nice informational brochure which was informative without being "salesy!" My order arrived days ahead of schedule and the manner in which everything was packed speaks highly of their concern to protect the purchased product(s) and in my opinion they are a very professional company from the start. It is no wonder I found this company through Google Express while performing my search. Along with my order they included a return shipping label in the event there is a damaged product or if unsatisfied for ANY reason and even opened containers may be returned within a specified timeframe. I rate Lucky Vitamin 10/10 and I am lucky to have found them.

Yvonne Turnbull La Quinta, CA

This was my first time on your site . I got there when I goggled a particular product and your price was the best anywhere. Went to the site to check it out and loved the story of the family and how it got started - it made me want to make a purchase from your site. I then spent quite a bit of time checking out your prices compared to where I normally make my online purchases. Your prices are very competitive. I also found your site very easy to navigate. I have now decided to switch to your company from the other places I have been purchasing as the overall experience was very good. Plus I like all of the extra information you have listed when I would go to a particular product. It was very helpful in making my purchasing decision. I will be making referrals to your site. Good job.