LuckyVitamin began three generations ago with a family interested in helping others live healthier. Starting with a pharmacy in 1956, the Wolf family became frustrated with western medicine and wanted to do more with natural wellness and alternative medicine. They opened a health and nutrition store in 1996, offering a wider variety of services and products for health. The website, LuckyVitamin.com, was opened in 2005 to present to the larger public its products that help improve health and overall well-being.

Check Out LuckyVitamin Reviews from Real Customers

The Good

• Positive Reviews
  • Online Retailer
  • Thorough Product Information
  • 90-Day Return Policy
  • Free Shipping on Orders Over $49
  • Lucky Rewards

Positive Reviews

With over 1,600 reviews, LuckyVitamin scores extremely high within the vitamins and supplements industry. The average rating is over 4.5 stars, and the company is currently ranked in the top spot for vitamin stores.

Online Retailer

LuckyVitamin has created a global e-commerce market through its online store. The company is reaching not only inside the United States but also to over 40 other countries. In fact, the company does not even have a physical store, which it says is one of the ways it can keep prices as low as possible.

Thorough Product Information

The LuckyVitamin site provides thorough information on each product. With the mission to provide health and wellness to all customers, each product page is filled with helpful information including comprehensive product descriptions, ingredients, suggested use, warnings, manufacturer info, and customer reviews. If you want additional information, it will link you to articles related to that product. This allows consumers who want information about the product in general to get a wide view of this product, the specific brand, and the general uses.

From the site, you can access any of its 24 categories of products. The most popular include Nutritional Supplements, Personal Care & Beauty, Vitamins & Minerals, Food & Snacks, and Sports Nutrition. Whether it's sports, dietary supplements, or overall health and wellness, we are positive that you will find what you are looking for.

Each product view includes a picture of the nutrition label so it can be viewed just as it would be on the actual product. This leaves little to the imagination about what you are getting when you purchase the vitamin. The LuckyVitamin site is also very thorough on its return policy information.

90-Day Return Policy

LuckyVitamin accepts opened or unopened items 90 days after the purchase. LuckyVitamin includes specific, step-by-step instructions on how to return items. It also includes what to do in special cases and which brands do not apply to this policy.

Free Shipping on Orders Over $49

When shopping on LuckyVitamin, you'll receive free shipping when you spend more than $49. The site keeps track of this, letting you know how much more is needed to obtain the free shipping. It also offers free shipping on certain promotional items.

When you are checking out, an auto-ship service is available with a discount applied instantly to the order. Consumers can both choose how often the products are shipped and are notified before each shipment is sent out to give them a chance to cancel the order if desired.

Lucky Rewards

LuckyVitamin offers a rewards program for its customers called Lucky Rewards. When consumers sign up for a free MyLucky Account, they earn one Lucky Rewards Point for every dollar spent. Certain promotional items may also be worth more points. Once consumers earn 500 points, $5 in cash is applied to their account..

The Bad

• Website Navigation
  • Flaws in the Rewards Program

Website Navigation

Although the site is extremely detailed and thorough on its information, this can make it a little hard to navigate. There are multiple pages a user must go through before getting to a page with actual products on it. It also has 24 categories of products which, while some may find helpful, others may find it is too many and makes browsing difficult.

Flaws in the Rewards Program

While it is good that this company even has a rewards program, its program is not competitive in the industry. Because you only earn, generally, one point for every dollar spent, a customer must spend approximately $500 dollars to receive $5 in credit and the consumer must wait 45 days after they've earned the points to use the credit. The rewards program also does not discuss any other options for credits besides the 500 points for $5.

The Bottom Line

LuckyVitamin has helped thousands of consumers enjoy life more fully with its extensive list of products. However, it does not have the most "rewarding" rewards program, and its site is a bit more difficult to navigate than other sites. It does provide services that make it one of the best vitamin stores we have reviewed. Its auto-ship feature is very useful for returning clients, the site provides a lot of helpful, detailed information about a large number of vitamins, minerals, and herbs.

Above all, the customer reviews truly show the quality of LuckyVitamin. If you are looking for a lot of options and plentiful information about vitamins and nutritional supplements, LuckyVitamin would be one of our top choices.

bestcompany guarantee

Learn More

Judy Curry

November 23rd, 2020 Princeton, WV DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I found what I was looking for all these years! I discovered a friendly place for all my nutritional needs at a later time in my life. Just when I really needed it. The best part about all of this? I found great Monk Fruit that's affordable and I can kiss my sugar blues goodbye! Halleluja! Thank you, Lucky Vitamin!

Sasha Angel

November 23rd, 2020 Sheboygan, WI DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Lucky Vitamin has everything I cant find anywhere else and at a great price for my keto lifestyle!

Katie-Lynn Wiens

November 22nd, 2020 , DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I like that they offer free shipping to Canada and that they sometimes send 10% off discount codes with my packages. I order from them at least once a month.

AA

November 17th, 2020 Burlington, NJ DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Second time purchasing from LuckyVitamin. Prices are good and dely is fast.

William Crowe

November 15th, 2020 Tampa, FL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

The lucky brand vitamins are great quality and prices on all vitamins are good

Debra Rogers

November 15th, 2020 Reisterstown, MD DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I appreciate the variety of available supplements and affordable cost without the persuasive testimonials that other companies use to overcharge and convince people that they need more than they actually need. The amount you must spend for free shipping is reasonable. I haven't fully investigated the quality of the vitamins, but I trust that Lucky Vitamin would only sell a quality product and will keep purchasing from Lucky Vitamin if they continue to uphold that trust.

Hamdi Alalwani

November 15th, 2020 Dublin, OH

Great product , reasonable prices, fast delivery

Rita Rhodes

November 12th, 2020 Rockford, IL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I first stumbled upon LuckyVitamin at the beginning of the COVID-19 pandemic, when searching for masks and hand sanitizer. When all other retailers were sold out (or were price gouging), LV had products in stock at reasonable prices and shipped them quickly to my door. Then I started comparing other products available on LV to what I was currently buying, and found that LV beat other suppliers in many cases in the selection, prices, and quality. I have set up auto-ship purchases for many of my regular household purchases.

Maria Fuentes

November 12th, 2020 ,

Shopping on line was very easy. I found all my vitam8ns in stock and at a great price. I'm happy knowing I'm shopping for quality vitamins from a reputable company and not have to worry about third party vendors. I love that you can consult over the phone. Thank you for offering the auto ship, makes my life easier. Thanks!! Maria Fuentes :)

lela samkurashvili

November 7th, 2020 , DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I like it very much, I bought vitamins and creams, they have the best quality and service, I found many similar stores and compared them. But I made a choice about it, the prices are the best. I am going to buy more from this store in the future.

Micaela O

November 6th, 2020 Storrs, CT DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Great customer service interaction, wonderful selection of products for all of my kids and myself, this is always my go-to place for health and wellness.

Deidre Byers

November 2nd, 2020 Tucson, AZ DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Good. I would like to see the last 4 numbers of my credit card, And expiration date removed from any transactions ie. All orders. I don’t think this is safe for me and all customers. Name, address, and order number should suffice. Thank you

Eileen Proctor

October 31st, 2020 Indiana, PA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Lucky Vitamins has a nice user friendly site. I like the specials they offer on "quantity" purchases!

Cathy Doss

October 29th, 2020 , FL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I enjoy finding products that help me to stay on my keto diet. I also order some of my meds from them. I find good prices on the items that I need. It is easy to navigate on their website and their customer service representatives help me whenever I need assistance.

Lisa White

October 29th, 2020 Taylor, MI DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I like the FREE shipping and Auto Ship saves me some cash. It's easy update Auto Ship too. They package items really well. Never a damaged item. Thank u!!

Roxanne Boer

October 29th, 2020 , MO DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Great products, fast shipping. Definitely ordering again from this company.

Jh

October 28th, 2020 Evans, GA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Love the selection, the prices and that you sell only quality supplements so I can order them without having to do my own research

Angela Roberts

October 27th, 2020 Galivants Ferry, SC DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I purchase supplements for our home - for humans and our dogs - and find that Lucky Vitamin has competitive pricing and a variety of options for what we order.

brad wade

October 25th, 2020 Cicero, IN

!st shipment of 10 cereals was packed without plastic. :) 2nd shipment of 2 cereals was crammed with plastic bubble wrap. :(

Robert L Bennie

October 24th, 2020 Spring Hill, FL

The product was easily found, the order process smooth, the price was right and the delivery was spot on time. ACES all around.

Shirley Gahm

October 23rd, 2020 Dallas, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I ordered the Bob's Red Mill Wheat Bran from you because I couldn't find it in the stores I had normally purchased it. It took longer to arrive than I thought it said it would so was disappointed with that. My husband puts it in his juice every morning and had been without for quite a while. I had finally found it the day before at O'Brien's and purchased three bags of it and the very next day, my order from you arrived. So I think we will be okay for a while. At least I now know where I can purchase it if and when we run out again, so I guess I should consider myself a paying customer.

Calicokac

October 22nd, 2020 Ellicott City, MD DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Love the choices. Package arrived when it was supposed to and in good condition.

Chris Arndt

October 19th, 2020 Littleton, CO DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I do all my vitamin + supplement shopping at Lucky Vitamin - they have decent prices, site is easy to find and compare items and they get the shipment out right away.

WM

October 19th, 2020 Huntsville, AL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I could not find my supplement on my usual site. I tried Lucky and am buying one that looks pretty close to the one that I cannot get any more. Thanks!

J Gordon

October 18th, 2020 Vancouver, BC DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Was referred to LV from my partner. I like the selection, especially of vegan vitamins and the reasonable duties and taxes to Canada.

Susan Arditto

October 18th, 2020 Pyrmont, NSW DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Always easy to use making the whole shopping experience relaxing. There are great specials on. Items that are not easily available within the State that I live in Australia

Stacie

October 17th, 2020 Suffolk, VA

I got my order in good timely manner and the price was great will be ordering more products !!!!

Mr. Clifton

October 15th, 2020 Anderson, IN DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Horrible - I order 2 products that were suppose to in stock. I get the package and I'm missing one. I was told it would be restocked in 2 days, so I wait. The item never updates after 3 days and i was told that the restock time was just a guess. A GUESS? I'm not paying you for guesses. I was charged for both products. THEN, after I requested a refund, I was told that I was NOT charged, when in FACT I WAS! Supposedly, I have a refund coming but I won't be back. If you can't get a small order right the 1st time, why would I trust you with larger orders in the future? BYE FELICIA!!

Roger Pyes

October 15th, 2020 San Diego, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Easy to order what I need. Delivery is quicker than just about any other things I order online.

Beth13

October 14th, 2020 West Hartford, CT DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Easy website to navigate; just wish I could have used Paypal on my auto-subscribe item. I was able to find the Good Day Chocolate items I like to take.

Tari

October 14th, 2020 Chowchilla, CA

Can find products I can’t at the grocery store it perfect

Kathy

October 13th, 2020 Medford, NJ DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Lucky Vitamin has great prices, coupons and service!

Kate Persha

October 13th, 2020 , WI DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Always great company to buy from. A fast and easy purchase place.

Jane Dauterman

October 10th, 2020 Waterville, OH DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I received a postcard for 10% off. No place for promo card. Will be last time I order. I don't like false gimmicks.

howard M Schiff

October 10th, 2020 Roslyn, NY DETAILS arrow_drop_down

never having heard of you before I didn't know what to expect. It turned out that I was very pleased. Prices were good except for the shipping charge. Next time I will be sure to order more than $50 so I won't have to pay the shipping charge.

Catherine Terrill

October 8th, 2020 Miami, FL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Great inventory of products.When 2 other distributors were out of stock Luckys had what I was in need of and comparable price.Very easy to use their site and place an order. I Love shopping at the store also but they closed the one I went to frequently unfortunately.

Emil Guliyev

October 3rd, 2020 Toronto, ON DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Fast, straight forward and exclusive products that couldn’t be found anywhere esle!

HighlyCritical

September 29th, 2020 Newton Center, MA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

FRUSTRATING. Why have to play games with orders and pricing?! For example, placed a $237 order but because only 2 of items was in stock, forced to buy even more products so wouldn't be charged a shipping fee -- wholly unfair, since order WAS over minimum amount for free shipping & PAY for an annual membership, too!

Kristin Prendergast

September 28th, 2020 Collierville, TN DETAILS arrow_drop_down

My order shipped quickly and without errors. I also received amazing prices on everything I ordered, especially in comparison to other online ordering platforms. Will continue to shop here

Jenny PPD

September 27th, 2020 Fitchburg, MA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I can usually find everything I need. I will keep using this site it is a favorite!

Jackie Smyth

September 27th, 2020 Carlstadt, NJ DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I was so pleased to have found your site. I'm in NYC. Before the pandemic, I had multiple wonderful shops to visit for vitamins, oils, etc. Now my shopping is all on line. Your selection is amazing, your site is easy to use. I'm planning to be a regular customer - you make it so much easier + have such a good selection, I am happy to never visit a brick and mortar store again!

Charlene

September 26th, 2020 Scotts Valley, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Lucky Vitamin always has highly rated products, respected labels, important detailed information and plenty of choices for each item I am looking for. I appreciate the ability to see the back label info and compare quantities and prices. Shipping is always fast and reliable.

R. Davis

September 26th, 2020 Atlanta, GA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

User friendly site. Great discounts and perks!!

Blondevitamingirl

September 25th, 2020 Houston, TX

This is my first order. They have things I can’t find elsewhere.

Sheri Vernon

September 23rd, 2020 Spokane, WA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Ordered the product I wanted and recieved it within two weeks. Great service with the covid mail.

Dr. Eriidina Ojiiwawh

September 22nd, 2020 Atlanta, GA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

LuckyVitamin has so many great supplements to choose from with such great prices!

Carey Lee

September 21st, 2020 Cloverdale, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I love having so many great products, from a company I can trust!

عتقاء البقمي

September 21st, 2020 Jeddah, 02

I consider it a real treasure in the diversity of purposes and beautiful prices

Debbie Jackson

September 19th, 2020 Medford, NY DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Love everything I ordered. Ordering was easy. Had everything I wanted. Delivery was fast. Now I’m all set with my fall pumpkin scented EVERYTHING!! Love it!!

Scott A. Johnson

September 17th, 2020 Orem, UT DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Lucky Vitamin has a good selection of dietary supplements and other health products. Their pricing is reasonable.