LuckyVitamin

LuckyVitamin Logo

LuckyVitamin

Nutritional Supplements, Personal Care & Beauty, Vitamins & minerals, Food & Snacks, and Sports Nutrition

LuckyVitamin began three generations ago with a family interested in helping others live a healthy lifestyle. Starting with a pharmacy in 1956, the Wolf family became frustrated with western medicine and wanted to do more with natural wellness and alternative medicine. They opened a health and nutrition store in 1996, offering a wider variety of services for health. The website, LuckyVitamin.com, was opened in 2005 to present to the larger public its products that help improve health and overall well-being.

Check Out Real Customer Review

The Good

• Positive Reviews
  • Online Store
  • Thorough Information
  • 90 Day Return Policy
  • Free Shipping on Orders Over $49
  • Loyalty Program

Positive Reviews

With over 1,600 helpful reviews, LuckyVitamin scores extremely high. The average rating is over 4.5 stars this company has ranked higher than almost any of its competitors and continues to impress us daily.

Online Store

With LuckyVitamin now focusing mainly on its online store, LuckyVitamin.com it has been able to help reach thousands more. With this advancement to its online store, LuckyVitamin has created an e-commerce market that surrounds the globe, the company is reaching not only inside the United States but to over 40 other countries.

Thorough Information

The LuckyVitamin site is very thorough in its information. With its mission to provide health and wellness to customers this company informs you what goes into your body, hundreds of different vitamins and herb supplements, and categorizes all its information to help the customer understand what they are putting into their body.

From the site, you can access any of its 24 categories of products, its most popular including Nutritional Supplements, Personal Care & Beauty, Vitamins & Minerals, Food & Snacks, and Sports Nutrition. Whether its sports dietary supplements or overall health and wellness, when you select a product, the site provides a detailed description under its overview tab. It also allows you to look at suggested uses, warnings, ingredients, reviews and discussions. If you want additional information, it will link you to articles related to that product. This allows consumers who want information about the product in general to get a wide view of this product, the specific brand, and the general uses.

Each product includes the nutrition label and shows a picture of the nutrition label so it can be viewed just as it would be on the actual product. This leaves little to the imagination about what the customer is getting when they purchase their vitamin. The LuckyVitamin site is also very thorough on its return policy information.

90-Day Return Policy

This company accepts opened or unopened items 90 days after the purchase. LuckyVitamin includes specific, step-by-step instructions on how to return items. It also includes what to do in special cases and which brands do not apply to this policy.

Free Shipping on Orders Over $49

When shopping on LuckyVitamin you receive free shipping when you spend more than $49. The site keeps track of this, letting you know how much more is needed to obtain the free shipping. It also offers free shipping on certain promotional items. Along with lots of free shipping offers, this company also offers auto-ship on certain items. The consumer can select auto-ship while shopping and set up with the site how often they would like that product delivered to them in the future. The site then takes care of its future deliveries. It reminds the customer before each delivery so the customer has the option to skip or cancel at any time.

Loyalty Program

LuckyVitamin offers a loyalty program for its customers. LuckyVitamin's loyalty promotion, Lucky Rewards, is free. When consumers sign up for a MyLucky Account, they can then earn one Lucky Reward Point for every dollar spent. Certain promotional items may also be worth more points. Once 500 points are earned, $5 off of its next purchase is credited to the consumer.

The Bad

• Website Navigation
  • Not a Great Rewards Program

Website Navigation

Although the site is extremely detailed and thorough on its information, this can make it a little hard to navigate. There are so many options; a user must go through multiple pages before getting to a page with actual products on it. It also has 24 categories of products which while some may find helpful, others may find it is too many and makes browsing difficult.

Loyalty Program

While it is good that this company even has a rewards program, its program is not the most competitive in the industry. Because you only earn generally one point for every dollar spent, a customer must spend approximately $500 dollars to receive $5 in credit and the consumer must wait 45 days after they've earned the points to use the credit. The rewards program also does not discuss any other options for credits besides the 500 points for $5.

The Bottom Line

LuckyVitamin had helped thousands enjoy life more fully, although it does not have the most rewarding loyalty program, and its site is a bit more difficult than others reviewed. It has programs that make it one of the best vitamin stores we have reviewed. Its auto-ship feature is very useful for returning clients, the site provides a lot of helpful, detailed information about a large number of vitamins, herbs, and minerals, and above all the reviews are amazing. If you are looking for a lot of options and good information about those options, LuckyVitamin would be one of our top choices.

dgreg
April 18th, 2019 Greensboro, NC

Easy to order, product arrived on time and in the correct packaging.

Margie Brown
April 18th, 2019 Fountain Hills, AZ DETAILS

Lucky Vitamin is GREAT! I can find any vitamin or herbal product as I would find in a retail health food store, only the prices are much less!! And orders over a certain amount have FREE Shipping! Deliveries are very prompt - usually within a couple days. Lucky Vitamin is my "GO TO" source for all my vitamin and herbal supplements, plus many other natural or organic products! I Love LuckyVitamin.com!

Harlee Guerra
April 18th, 2019 Fort Knox, KY DETAILS

Pirchased 2 seperatenorders great prices and quality stuff!

Lyn
April 18th, 2019 Campbell, CA DETAILS

Prices are way cheaper than other big name company which i love and for customer service really really good i had a problem with my order ( which was my fault ) and surely they fixed it right away for me !! my first time ordering from them and will always be ordering from them from now on !!

Robert Armstrong
April 18th, 2019 Salem, IL DETAILS

I have used LuckyVitamin on and for a few years, but the new program has put my decision over the top and makes LuckyVitamin the choice for me.

Deidre M Haines
April 18th, 2019 DETAILS

Lucky vitamin has been one of the best online vitamin stores I've used. They have all type of products from vitamins, foods, beauty products, animal products and anything else health related.

jpbobby53
April 17th, 2019 East Weymouth, MA DETAILS

I am new to the site but each time I look at all the items available.I will continue to purchase new items. Discounts are excellent

Dee
April 17th, 2019 Henderson, NV DETAILS

Yes, The products are great and very healthy!

Lorenzo Pacheco
April 17th, 2019 Canutillo, TX DETAILS

Honestly I think it's the best site for buying supplements. Luckily, LuckyVitamin has everything.

Abbey
April 17th, 2019 Burnsville, NC DETAILS

Great prices and excellent packing. I was pleasantly surprised with the dark chocolate candybar that was added to my order.

JAN
April 17th, 2019 Brookline, NH DETAILS

Website easy to use. Order arrived promptly. Good variety of brands and products.

Iguana Joan
April 12th, 2019 Farmington, CT

Lucky Vitamin has great prices and fast shipping! I am happy with them.

Sean
April 12th, 2019 Clermont, FL DETAILS

Best products! Great prices. User friendly store interface. Easy checkout! Now a membership program!!!! What's not to love about Lucky Vitamin?

Amgel
April 11th, 2019 Anaheim, CA DETAILS

Has alot of options the only thing needs to improve is to provide sales on stuff that people order not just on new promo things.

Karen
April 10th, 2019 Baraboo, WI DETAILS

I’ve been ordering from Lucky Vitamin for years and they never disappoint. They have good products at good prices and shipping is always prompt. The few times I’ve had an issue they always resolved it more than fairly. I’ll continue to buy from them.

Jennifer Lyn Flanders
April 9th, 2019 Tyler, TX DETAILS

Great selection. Great value. Friendly service.

Michelle Damiani
April 9th, 2019 Rochester, NY

This is my 1st purchase! I love the website and all the choices to help me and my family be healthy and at a discount! Love, love, love! I was able to get my vitamins cheaper on this site than I can thru the website of the vitamins. And even cheaper when I do the auto ship! I'm amazed and thankful!

Barbara Semeiks
April 9th, 2019 Coxsackie, NY DETAILS

Joyva Halva chocolate sesame bars have been my favorite for a verylong time. Not being able to purchase them in my supermarket, I went on line. I found yours at an exceptional price, and was very happy to purchase in quantity so that I will be able to enjoy them whenever I want.

Dave Kisor
April 9th, 2019 Pahoa, HI

I can't say it was an orgasmic experience. I found what I was looking for, I ordered it and it arrived. The shipping was reasonable, and when you live in Hawai'i, that is a real plus! What more do you want?

Mikayla
April 5th, 2019 DeSoto, TX DETAILS

Communication was superb. I received my package on a timely manner. I’m very satisfied

Deb Escobar
April 3rd, 2019 Schenectady, NY DETAILS

I love the prices, the reward, the regimen...all making it easier to get the supplements we use. However, I had a very hard time accessing the site from my ipad today...I normally use my ipad for shopping but I froze when I got into your site. I tried again with chrome browser, and got as far as putting items in my shopping cart, but when I tried to check cart it froze again. I tried asking for a call back from your phone number and an hour later had not received one.. I finally had to pull my old laptop out and start it so I could order from there, which went through successfully at last. I think you might have an issue with IOS system reading your site...

Kathy Schmitt
April 3rd, 2019 Elkridge, MD DETAILS

I am generally pleased with the selection and prices of items at Lucky Vitamins. I purchase four products from four different companies, and it is very convenient to get them all in one place, at good prices, and have them shipped to my door.

DJ
April 2nd, 2019 Palm Springs, CA DETAILS

I like the company. Shopping experience was easy. The only criticism I have is that it would not let me order one item unless I auto shipped it. Other than that, all is well!

Cs
April 2nd, 2019 Aurora, CO DETAILS

Great selections, great prices, good customer service, and fast service. Love the promo sales!

MARYANN P WINTER
April 2nd, 2019 Marietta, GA DETAILS

Excellent customer service! I received prompt, courteous service when I encountered a problem. I will definitely buy from Lucky Vitamins in the future.

Ivy
April 2nd, 2019 San Diego, CA DETAILS

Product came fast was exactly what I needed and packaged correctly to protect product

Vikki Rozier
April 1st, 2019 Naples, FL DETAILS

The 1st time I placed an order from Lucky the order was received in a timely fashion. The 2nd order was back ordered and there was no follow up information. I was unable to get any info online. When I called customer service on 2 separate occasions I was given expected delivery dates. Neither 1 was accurate. I finally received my order after over 1 month.

peter gelaszus
April 1st, 2019 Wyoming, PA DETAILS

The product was delivered on time and well packaged. Advertising was good on this item concerning discounts. Always had great service with LuckyVitamin.

Susan Brown
April 1st, 2019 DETAILS

Four stars because shipping has been terrible the last 2 times I've ordered (in 2018), with a very long wait and damaged items. I decided to try Lucky again because I do like the selection, rewards program, information, and prices.

Jill
March 29th, 2019 Belmont, NH DETAILS

Find great products and great prices. Love shopping here for natural products.

Carrie Rigney
March 29th, 2019

You were one of the only places I could order Quest Protein. Thank you.

Jeanine Crawford
March 29th, 2019 Valencia, CA DETAILS

Overall, I'm happy with the reps & the products & the value. BUT, the phone situation needs to be fixed. Hold times are too long. When I ask for a call back, it doesn't happen. Try to chat online, & they say they're too busy, or don't answer back. The reps (when they DO answer) are so accommodating however, & try to make it up to me. Nice!

Ruby M. Patterson
March 28th, 2019 DETAILS

Best price for products. Auto ship function not user friendly.

Rob
March 28th, 2019 Prescott, AZ DETAILS

A gym acquaintance told me about Lucky Vitamins. Placing my first order was fast and simple. Delivery was prompt. Good service and quality supplements are what I want and Lucky Vitamins seems to be the answer. Thank you.

Cori Santa Monica
March 28th, 2019 Santa Monica, CA

It was easy. I ordered what I wanted online and it arrived shortly after. I highly recommend Lucky .

Barbara & Rich/My Goodness Healthy Vending
March 27th, 2019 Asheville, NC DETAILS

We have a healthy vending machine business & we use Lucky Vitamin as one of our vendors. Prices are usually more than reasonable & speedy shipping is what we have come to expect. Customer service is amazingly responsive & we totally appreciate dealing with a company like yours! ...... Barbara & Rich

terri
March 26th, 2019 Brodheadsville, PA DETAILS

love how it is easy to make an order. however i refered a friend and never got my $10 off my next order. my friend got her $5 off. where is my bonus for referring someone. not to happy about that

Rebecca Denny
March 26th, 2019 Georgetown, KY DETAILS

I've been ordering from Lucky Vitamin for several years. Always quick shipping and always a great selection of top quality organic products. Thanks for keeping our family healthy!!

Lydia Wilson
March 26th, 2019 DETAILS

The best price for the product I had to order. Delivery was quick...

ED
March 26th, 2019 Staten Island, NY DETAILS

The products and prices were good, but my rating is based on overall customer service. Three of my items arrived broken, and I sent off an email asking for a refund the next morning. An automated reply said I would hear back in 72 hours. Eight days later... I decided to call them. After 20 minutes on hold... I decided to use Live Chat while I continued on hold to see which might work fastest. Live Chat was the way to go - whole refund resolved in minutes. But really - too many hoops. Am hesitant to order from here again, quite frankly.

Mary
March 26th, 2019 Lafayette, MN

I ordered egg white protein to make RX bars and they turned out great! Great product and fast service!

Barbara Drobnitch
March 26th, 2019 Pueblo, CO DETAILS

Had an awful time trying to order using my Paypal account. Finally just change to credit card and it worked.

[email protected]
March 26th, 2019 Victoria, VA DETAILS

I'm grateful for the promo code set after my first order, I used it right away. Your product descriptions are very thorough, I like knowing how many mgs per tablet/capsule. Your prices are reasonably fair, so much so, I've been recommending you with my friends and acquaintances.

Lisa Rogers
March 26th, 2019 New Port Richey, FL DETAILS

We have been impressed with the timely fashion we receive our products as well as how our items are packaged!! We ordered multiple bottles of juice and they all arrived safely:) thank you for doing such a great job!! Also, the very few times we have had to call customer service - our issue was handled with professionalism & courtesy.

Elizabeth Pacheco
March 26th, 2019 Sunnyside, WA DETAILS

I've bought stuff from luckyvitamin before, always happy with the products and the shipping , very quick and free shipping very pleased that I found this new item I was looking for found it additionally less than what I was paying before somewhere else I am extremely very pleased

Zach
March 26th, 2019 Derwood, MD DETAILS

Very good!! The products were packaged with care and I got a good deal!

Jen A
March 26th, 2019 West Palm Beach, FL DETAILS

so far so good. ordering seems easy and user friendly.. my first shipment was a tad longer than i expected. I do use the coupon codes so recommend you continue to incent return orderers with your mail promo codes as well as instant on line promo codes.

Ron
March 22nd, 2019 Hillsborough, NC DETAILS

Easy site to navigate. Excellent selection and pricing. Prompt customer service.

R. L.
March 22nd, 2019 Hagerstown, MD DETAILS

They have many organic brands and treats that are hard to find in regular stores. Overall ordering process is easy.

Kari
March 21st, 2019 DETAILS

So far everything is what I expect, excellent service, the items I order arrive here in a timely manner. I'm surprised when I browse through your site, you have so many of the brand's I'm familiar with too. I'll be back......