Best Company Guarantee LuckyVitamin Logo

LuckyVitamin

9.6

LAST UPDATED: October 19th, 2021

LuckyVitamin began three generations ago with a family interested in helping others live healthier. Starting with a pharmacy in 1956, the Wolf family became frustrated with western medicine and wanted to do more with natural wellness and alternative medicine. They opened a health and nutrition store in 1996, offering a wider variety of services and products for health. The website, LuckyVitamin.com, was opened in 2005 to present to the larger public its products that help improve health and overall well-being.

Check Out LuckyVitamin Reviews from Real Customers

The Good

• Positive Reviews
  • Online Retailer
  • Thorough Product Information
  • 90-Day Return Policy
  • Free Shipping on Orders Over $49
  • Lucky Rewards

Positive Reviews

With over 1,600 reviews, LuckyVitamin scores extremely high within the vitamins and supplements industry. The average rating is over 4.5 stars, and the company is currently ranked in the top spot for vitamin stores.

Online Retailer

LuckyVitamin has created a global e-commerce market through its online store. The company is reaching not only inside the United States but also to over 40 other countries. In fact, the company does not even have a physical store, which it says is one of the ways it can keep prices as low as possible.

Thorough Product Information

The LuckyVitamin site provides thorough information on each product. With the mission to provide health and wellness to all customers, each product page is filled with helpful information including comprehensive product descriptions, ingredients, suggested use, warnings, manufacturer info, and customer reviews. If you want additional information, it will link you to articles related to that product. This allows consumers who want information about the product in general to get a wide view of this product, the specific brand, and the general uses.

From the site, you can access any of its 24 categories of products. The most popular include Nutritional Supplements, Personal Care & Beauty, Vitamins & Minerals, Food & Snacks, and Sports Nutrition. Whether it's sports, dietary supplements, or overall health and wellness, we are positive that you will find what you are looking for.

Each product view includes a picture of the nutrition label so it can be viewed just as it would be on the actual product. This leaves little to the imagination about what you are getting when you purchase the vitamin. The LuckyVitamin site is also very thorough on its return policy information.

90-Day Return Policy

LuckyVitamin accepts opened or unopened items 90 days after the purchase. LuckyVitamin includes specific, step-by-step instructions on how to return items. It also includes what to do in special cases and which brands do not apply to this policy.

Free Shipping on Orders Over $49

When shopping on LuckyVitamin, you'll receive free shipping when you spend more than $49. The site keeps track of this, letting you know how much more is needed to obtain the free shipping. It also offers free shipping on certain promotional items.

When you are checking out, an auto-ship service is available with a discount applied instantly to the order. Consumers can both choose how often the products are shipped and are notified before each shipment is sent out to give them a chance to cancel the order if desired.

Lucky Rewards

LuckyVitamin offers a rewards program for its customers called Lucky Rewards. When consumers sign up for a free MyLucky Account, they earn one Lucky Rewards Point for every dollar spent. Certain promotional items may also be worth more points. Once consumers earn 500 points, $5 in cash is applied to their account..

The Bad

• Website Navigation
  • Flaws in the Rewards Program

Website Navigation

Although the site is extremely detailed and thorough on its information, this can make it a little hard to navigate. There are multiple pages a user must go through before getting to a page with actual products on it. It also has 24 categories of products which, while some may find helpful, others may find it is too many and makes browsing difficult.

Flaws in the Rewards Program

While it is good that this company even has a rewards program, its program is not competitive in the industry. Because you only earn, generally, one point for every dollar spent, a customer must spend approximately $500 dollars to receive $5 in credit and the consumer must wait 45 days after they've earned the points to use the credit. The rewards program also does not discuss any other options for credits besides the 500 points for $5.

The Bottom Line

LuckyVitamin has helped thousands of consumers enjoy life more fully with its extensive list of products. However, it does not have the most "rewarding" rewards program, and its site is a bit more difficult to navigate than other sites. It does provide services that make it one of the best vitamin stores we have reviewed. Its auto-ship feature is very useful for returning clients, the site provides a lot of helpful, detailed information about a large number of vitamins, minerals, and herbs.

Above all, the customer reviews truly show the quality of LuckyVitamin. If you are looking for a lot of options and plentiful information about vitamins and nutritional supplements, LuckyVitamin would be one of our top choices.

bestcompany guarantee

Learn More

pure audio Jacksonville, FL

I love that I can feel *good* about purchasing from LuckyVitamin. Meaning the items featured are cleaner and contain less toxic chemicals (that no one wants in their products that they're using on a daily basis!). Also, the savings are amazing and it was a seamless checkout experience.

Ria faggiolly Redwood City, CA

I like the taste of my plants basic powder.And It makes me feel good.I am vegan and if i happens to run out ,i really feel the differents in my body.So for the last 10 years i faithfully take my plant basics powder every morning.Can't life without it!!

Terrie Humphrey Colfax, CA

lucky vitamin, usually always gets everything right! They have great products that are priced right for my budget, I love the olive leaf supplyment and it really works

DJ Lap Colrain, MA

This company has a wonderful selection of everything I need from vitamins, personal care products and so on. They have always been very helpful if any issues came up which is hardly ever. I truly appreciate being a customer!

Chloe Yates St Helens, SHN

Only place I can get daiya products for a reasonable price and I don't know what I'd do without their cheese sauce. Shipping can get a bit pricey but it's travelling far to the UK so that's understandable and is still miles better than any other website

Anna Hope Chicago, IL

I love that I am supporting a business that cares about giving people the items they need to be healthy and well! I love the reward points I can earn. I love the opportunity to get a better price with the auto-ship option! You are always having sales and coupon codes! Thank you for making the lives of other people better, healthier and stronger by what you all do!

Arlene Watkins Tucson, AZ

I like the fact that everything you offer is good for the body and environment. I don't have to read through the ingredients for a long list of items in order to make a decision; I have confidence that what you offer is good. I LOVE Genevieve Greco. She is extremely knowledgeable. She does not have to "sale" because her expertise is enough. She saves me time when I'm not sure what to buy.

Rich Murphy Sr. Hillsborough, NJ

I order the Twin Lab D2 with K for my wife as Vitamin Shoppe hasn't carried it for a while. Shipment came on time with no issues. Thanks!

Missy New Castle, PA

Great price on Wally's ear candles. I did buy two to qualify for free 1 to 2 day shipping, but it seems it is actually quite a bit longer than that is the reason for 4 starts instead of 5.

Vickie Dawson Camden, SC

Always fast shipping. I do wish that you had let me know that the Vit D3 that I had back ordered was no longer available at that price. I would have ordered the D3 I did today, 4 weeks ago.

Robert Amitrano New Milford, NJ

LuckyVitamin maintains a large stock of nutrients including their own brand. Competitive pricing and quick delivery/tracking. Discounts for bulk ordering and/or auto-delivery are a plus.

Catherine Ryan Edmonton, AB

The website was easy to use and the item I was looking for was easy to find. The order was quick and easy to place. I was really surprised and very pleased with the variety of vitamins and healthy choices you offered your customers. Overall I am impressed with the system. I will definitely be a loyal customer.

K.M. P. Charlotte, NC

Best pricing & auto ship available on the web! Customer service has been excellent & fast transaction. I also really enjoy the membership benefits & free shipping! You have found a life long customer in me & my family!

SOMOS TODOS IRMAOS INDEPENDENTE DE ONDE NASCEMOS Humble, TX

Good products and low prices are good pairs to make me always buy at luckyVitamin. I buy on a promotion and when I come back everything is on sale again I really love this site.

Knicole AB

Thank you for offering the specific selection of products that I usually have a hard time finding let alone at good prices. And offering free shipping over a certain amount. Very helpful. :)

Dana Atlanta, GA

I am a new customer of LuckyVitamin...I found your website because I was looking for the product that I ordered from you originally...couldn't find it from other vendors. I was happy to find my product from you. I was happy to receive a free gift that you sent to me. Thank You!!!

Irene Sobral Lisbon, 11

The best site for my favourite supplements. Easy to navigate, easy to buy and quickly delivered . I love that the option to pay anticipated fees is available as it is a game changer for easy delivering our order! And on top LuckyVitamins has good prices on the absolute best supplements! I’m a regular cliente and very satisfied

Venilin Petrov Sofia, 22

I find the products very easily. Comprehensive information. Glamor variety. Affordable prices.

Margaret Fleay Perth, WA

I have had a lifetime of experiencing Insomnia . My daughter-in-law told me about Lucky Vitamin Melatonin and I have been absolutely AMAZED at the great quality of sleep I experience after having taken 10 mg. My grandkids and other family members also take your Melatonin. I might add that I have tried other brands' Melatonin and I do not get the great sleep quality I get with yours. Even when I have been having Chemotherapy and have to take Steroids (Dexamethasone ). Also I have had problems with fungal nail nfections. Although I still have the condition the treatment by Lucky Vitamin product has improved the condition of my nails.

Leavy Shoffner FL

Large selection of products at reasonable prices. Never had issues with any deliveries or purchasing of products. Very satisfied with my experience.

Bee Boise, ID

I've been a lucky vitamin customer for many years. Their customer service practices are not congruent with their stated customer satisfaction policy. If you value your money, energy and peace of mind DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM They are not interested in keeping their customers happy/satisfied. They will not do the right thing and correct their errors and compensate you fairly.

J. Garrett Lansing, MI

This is an edit to my first review. Once you become established with Lucky Vitamin they suddenly have none of the items in stock that you ordered the first time. Or, you order something and a week later they tell you it's out of stock! Awful! And customer service is misleading. I haven't received more than half of the items I ordered. Don't waste your time!

Encharma Acra, NY

I adore Lucky Vitamin! The prices are excellent and you have many products I can't find at other sites. Delivery is super fast and customer service is top notch and knowledgeable. II just love everything about LV !!!

Maiara Cruvinel Pembroke, ON

My mother-in-law has to consume a large amount of D3 vitamin and her pill bills were getting really high until we heard about the Luckyvitamin website, we appreciate very much the affordable options. the service is great and I find the website very well organized with plenty of information to help customers make the best decision!

Paula Bessler Belfair, WA

After ordering an odd selection of supplements I received a call to discuss why I chose what I did. A suggestion was made for a supplement I didn't have on my list that would also be of benefit. The representatives are knowledgeable and very easy to work with.

D Mathews

Easy to navigate. Great products. (I'm sad that they don't have Braggs Apple Cider Vinegar anymore). I found a great Mayo without soybean oil and sugar. Can't wait for it to come in. Lucky Vitamin is my first go-to shop for vitamins and things.

Yasmeen79 Riyadh, 01

I like the offers and quality of products. I wish the declaration of price on the box would be the price with discount and not actual price.

Allison Brickey Fort Mill, SC

They usually have really good deals on supplements. Sometimes I wish it was easier to find organic, sugar free vitamins and their search menus are getting closer to helping narrow the options.

Jim Raynor Las Vegas, NV

Better prices than Swanson Vitamins, which I used before. I first used LuckyVitamin to get a tub of whey that was the best price per pound online for 5lbs at the time in 2014.

MadDogII Ocala, FL

Everything we have purchased to date appears to be of good quality. Last product we bought was $7-$8 cheaper than other dealers were selling for. Same EXACT product, Same size.

Josee Bidwell Louisville, KY

We have been buying vitamins from LuckyVitamin for a few years now. Love the choices in products and great prices for quality items. Like the auto ship option and ease of making changes as needed.

Nadia Matteson Havelock, NC

Wow, they carry the best brands at a great price!

Karen Burton Ballwin, MO

Quality Prices Fast Shipping Convienent!

Ray Newman Middleville, MI

Great selection and prices can't be beat.

Dede T Toronto, ON

I like how much information you give a product. How well explained the information is. When looking at the intimidate wash that I got just reading the information made me so confident to buy it. Like it was exactly what I neeeded

Cindy Opelika, AL

I used Lucky Vitamin for a long time for health and beauty products. Two house sales and 3 moves in other states in the last 3 years really wreaked havoc on paying attention to taking care of myself. I'm back on track and glad to know I can count on Lucky Vitamin for great products and reliable service. Thanks

Jmarti San Francisco, CA

LuckVitamin is a good company with great products and is a better option for those who are looking for health products outside of other big name company/websites. I’ve been buying products from them for several years. They are reliable.

Terry Clark Gwynn Oak, MD

I have only recently found the Lucky Vitamin Co. I've purchased from them two times. The first time the item I wanted was in stock. The second time I had to wait a couple days for a restock. The items were as described. They shipped very quickly. I was emailed for for all of the process. Excellent service. Great company.

Loren wolsh Binghamton, NY

I really appreciate the calls from Ms. G.! She is very knowledgeable and has guided me in choosing the most advantageous substances! Her expertise, in my opinion, puts your company head and shoulders above other supplement providers! Now, if you could only be consistently well-stocked when I need items, that would be perfect!

Angela Harvell Alexander City, AL

My first order arrived on my doorstep very soon after placing my order, and was so excited to get a coupon code along with my order - for a discount on my next purchase! So here I am, back a 2nd time as a happy customer since I could get a great price on the Vitamin C capsules I didn't realize I was running out of. :)

Marc De L'Eglise Québec, QC

I Love this site cause i Found what I Want Quickly and i can pay with Paypal

Daniel Baulkham Hills, NSW

Initially, I read some very bad and poor commentary about Lucky Vitamins but decided to find out by shopping here. Well, I am very delighted and happy to be able to buy all the stuffs which were needed at very good and attractive prices. The shipping schedule was constantly updated despite some delays due to Covid-19 situation. When I received my order, the package was well protected and all items were accounted for. So, I have returned to buy more at Lucky Vitamin instead of going somewhere else.

M. Freeman Bartlett, IL

Lucky Vitamins carries a wide range of products, giving me many choices. I received my order promptly. The supplements ordered were on sale, so I was concerned that they might arrive & be stale-dated. I was pleasantly surprised to find that they had an expiration date of 2 years before expiring, so I know that they were fresh. I will definitely order from Lucky Vitamins again & again!

Kathleen Tutone Portsmouth, NH

The selection is always abundant, my favorite brands available, Product descriptions informative, as well as viewing product labels to examine product ingredients. Customer reviews helpful when trying new products. Prices are fair and competitive to other selling platforms. Free freight at a reasonable level. Purchases are carefully wrapped and shipped promptly. Thanks for the very fine service.

Juli Linki Frankfurt am Main, HE

Do not buy from this website! My package never arrived. I'm in Russia. When I tired tracking my package, it was in Germany... No updates after that. I was told to wait by the customer service, and then that it's been over 90 days, so no refund is possible, even if they find my package and get it back. So I just gave them my money for free!

Olia Natasha Yucca Valley, CA

I am impressed by your range of natural and eco-friendly products. I will come back and shop here for sure.

[email protected] Granby, MO

Lucky Vitamin has a great selection of natural products. I also feel the prices are very comparable to the big box stores.

Danielle McCaa Washington, DC

I always smile when I receive my lucky vitamin box in the mail (great packaging btw). The tea I ordered arrived quickly and is very tasty. Thank you!

Jennifer Trippett Dallas, TX

The selection and prices seem great! I would like if there were an option to limit the size of pills for supplements, since I had trouble finding Omega3 supplements that weren't gigantic!

Chris Gerdes Hillsboro, OH

They always deliver quickly, and accurately, and provide a wide array of products to maintain health, with an excellent website as well about each product.