LuckyVitamin

LuckyVitamin Logo

LuckyVitamin

Nutritional Supplements, Personal Care & Beauty, Vitamins & minerals, Food & Snacks, and Sports Nutrition

LuckyVitamin began three generations ago with a family interested in helping others live a healthy lifestyle. Starting with a pharmacy in 1956, the Wolf family became frustrated with western medicine and wanted to do more with natural wellness and alternative medicine. They opened a health and nutrition store in 1996, offering a wider variety of services for health. The website, LuckyVitamin.com, was opened in 2005 to present to the larger public its products that help improve health and overall well-being.

View Best Vitamin Companies

The Good

• Positive Reviews
  • Online Store
  • Thorough Information
  • 90 Day Return Policy
  • Free Shipping on Orders Over $49
  • Loyalty Program

Positive Reviews

With over 1,600 helpful reviews, LuckyVitamin scores extremely high. The average rating is over 4.5 stars this company has ranked higher than almost any of its competitors and continues to impress us daily.

Online Store

With LuckyVitamin now focusing mainly on its online store, LuckyVitamin.com it has been able to help reach thousands more. With this advancement to its online store, LuckyVitamin has created an e-commerce market that surrounds the globe, the company is reaching not only inside the United States but to over 40 other countries.

Thorough Information

The LuckyVitamin site is very thorough in its information. With its mission to provide health and wellness to customers this company informs you what goes into your body, hundreds of different vitamins and herb supplements, and categorizes all its information to help the customer understand what they are putting into their body.

From the site, you can access any of its 24 categories of products, its most popular including Nutritional Supplements, Personal Care & Beauty, Vitamins & Minerals, Food & Snacks, and Sports Nutrition. Whether its sports dietary supplements or overall health and wellness, when you select a product, the site provides a detailed description under its overview tab. It also allows you to look at suggested uses, warnings, ingredients, reviews and discussions. If you want additional information, it will link you to articles related to that product. This allows consumers who want information about the product in general to get a wide view of this product, the specific brand, and the general uses.

Each product includes the nutrition label and shows a picture of the nutrition label so it can be viewed just as it would be on the actual product. This leaves little to the imagination about what the customer is getting when they purchase their vitamin. The LuckyVitamin site is also very thorough on its return policy information.

90-Day Return Policy

This company accepts opened or unopened items 90 days after the purchase. LuckyVitamin includes specific, step-by-step instructions on how to return items. It also includes what to do in special cases and which brands do not apply to this policy.

Free Shipping on Orders Over $49

When shopping on LuckyVitamin you receive free shipping when you spend more than $49. The site keeps track of this, letting you know how much more is needed to obtain the free shipping. It also offers free shipping on certain promotional items. Along with lots of free shipping offers, this company also offers auto-ship on certain items. The consumer can select auto-ship while shopping and set up with the site how often they would like that product delivered to them in the future. The site then takes care of its future deliveries. It reminds the customer before each delivery so the customer has the option to skip or cancel at any time.

Loyalty Program

LuckyVitamin offers a loyalty program for its customers. LuckyVitamin's loyalty promotion, Lucky Rewards, is free. When consumers sign up for a MyLucky Account, they can then earn one Lucky Reward Point for every dollar spent. Certain promotional items may also be worth more points. Once 500 points are earned, $5 off of its next purchase is credited to the consumer.

The Bad

• Website Navigation
  • Not a Great Rewards Program

Website Navigation

Although the site is extremely detailed and thorough on its information, this can make it a little hard to navigate. There are so many options; a user must go through multiple pages before getting to a page with actual products on it. It also has 24 categories of products which while some may find helpful, others may find it is too many and makes browsing difficult.

Loyalty Program

While it is good that this company even has a rewards program, its program is not the most competitive in the industry. Because you only earn generally one point for every dollar spent, a customer must spend approximately $500 dollars to receive $5 in credit and the consumer must wait 45 days after they've earned the points to use the credit. The rewards program also does not discuss any other options for credits besides the 500 points for $5.

The Bottom Line

LuckyVitamin had helped thousands enjoy life more fully, although it does not have the most rewarding loyalty program, and its site is a bit more difficult than others reviewed. It has programs that make it one of the best vitamin stores we have reviewed. Its auto-ship feature is very useful for returning clients, the site provides a lot of helpful, detailed information about a large number of vitamins, herbs, and minerals, and above all the reviews are amazing. If you are looking for a lot of options and good information about those options, LuckyVitamin would be one of our top choices.

View Best Vitamin Companies

Ebony R Knox
February 15th, 2019 Phoenix, AZ DETAILS

I ordered the Healthy Juicer on the 3rd and received it by the 13th. I've never heard of this company before and was sceptical at first. On the Lucky Vitamin website, I was able to track the delivery of my package all the way to my front door. My product was packaged properly and all parts were there. I used my Healthy Juicer right away...AND LOVED IT! The price with Lucky Vitamin was cheaper than Amazon and included free delivery!!!! I also had a quick question in which the online support responded immediately. I will definitely be ordering again and would HIGHLY recommend Luck Vitamin for all of your wellness needs! Thanks again for the great service! Happy Customer, Ebony Knox

Michelle
February 15th, 2019 Charleston, IL DETAILS

So many great brands to choose from all in one website! Easy to navigate too!

Angela
February 14th, 2019 White House, TN DETAILS

I bought Ms Meyers products and loved them all!! Told my co worker about it and then she ordered!

Lan Anh
February 14th, 2019 Cambridge, MA DETAILS

When I was about to pay, the total payment included a 10% discount. However, when I checked my bank account, the discount was not included. I was a bit upset due to the lack of transparency. I still give LuckyVitamin a 4 star because I have wonderful experiences with the company before.

Linda C
February 14th, 2019

The supplement I wanted was easy to find on the website and it was easy to order. It was also clear exactly how much the total cost was going to be.

Dave
February 14th, 2019 Collegeville, PA DETAILS

The product name said 1,000 mg. The photo of the product bottle said 700 mg. Customer Service could not confirm what i was getting as he said the photo may not be representative of the actual product and that he would put a note in to management plus refund my purchase if necessary.

Robert
February 14th, 2019 Roseville, CA DETAILS

Great prices and the website is easy to use. Nice selection and checkout is very simple.

edward nelson
February 14th, 2019 New Smyrna Beach, FL

it was a new find and garden of life was getting crazy, keep it simple and if possible keep giving the best prices, and i am not into the amazon experience so if you can stay on your own thanks

Carol TYalley
February 14th, 2019 San Diego, CA DETAILS

Love the discounts and the savings in prices! However, your web site has some problems. It was very difficult to navigate through & place an order - why? The pages jump around up and down; then many times when the back button is pressed (<) it doesn't go back to where you last were, it goes all the way back to beginning of what you were searching for and then you have to start all over again. Very frustrating. I reported a similar problem to your company some months ago but never heard back. Thank you.

Emma Thompson
February 14th, 2019 Knoxville, TN DETAILS

Love the products and the followup emails to make sure you have received your order and pleased. I gave them 4 stars verses 5 due to the time delay between ordering the products and actually receiving them. 90% of my shopping is done online so the times I have to wait to receive my order was an enormous wait. With that said I will definitely continue to support and patronize Lucky Vitamin. There products are great. You will not regret anything they back. Awesome products!!

Abigail Hart
February 12th, 2019 Bandon, OR DETAILS

Good products for a great price. Got here in about a week.

DJ
February 12th, 2019 Louisville, KY DETAILS

Problem free experience and LuckyVitamin has my preferred brand of sugar-free strawberry preserves.

CRinCA
February 12th, 2019 Chico, CA DETAILS

Excellent range of products. I especially like the liquid herbs. Very good value. I have reordered several times.

Tom Rowley
February 12th, 2019 Burlington, IA DETAILS

great prod .ucts , great prices , quickshipping

Bonnie Waterston
February 12th, 2019 Portland, OR DETAILS

The only complaint I have is that you have not had the product in stock for months.

Joe Todora
February 7th, 2019

Products are easy to find and quality is always the highest.

carmen
February 7th, 2019 DETAILS

Excellent customer service, they are kind and very helpful and their products are the best. 100% recommended

flchic
February 14th, 2019 Sebastian, FL DETAILS

Lucky Vitamins carries a wide variety of supplements and beauty products and food that I use. Their prices are very competitive. Shipping could be faster. And the site seems to be bogged down by ads or content. It moved very slowly. But otherwise, always happy with the service they provide.

Pamela
February 6th, 2019 Little Ferry, NJ DETAILS

The website is easy to easy and the product portfolio is huge. I appreciate the one-stop shopping. I log in, click off the items I need, and I'm done. As someone with multiple food allergies and sensitivities, there are very few websites that I can trust and that I can purchase from. I appreciate that shipments are always timely and accurate.

Betti Cooper
February 6th, 2019 Lake Jackson, TX DETAILS

I can find the items I need at LuckyVitamin without worrying about those items being out of stock (unlike my local vitamin store where virtually everything I've ever bought there is out of stock or they no longer carry.) I can order with confidence I will get the items I need when I need them.

Tim
February 6th, 2019 Northport, NY DETAILS

Great. Fast shipment, very-well packed.

Shawn Chin
February 6th, 2019 San Ramon, CA DETAILS

First time buying from Lucky Vitamin, found everything I needed! Bought a bunch of quest bars and chips and glad to say my girlfriend loved it!

Larissa Reinhardt
February 6th, 2019 Nederland, CO DETAILS

I buy all my personal feminine products from Lucky Vitamin. I have done my research, and they are the best price I can find anywhere.

Terri
February 6th, 2019 Pensacola, FL DETAILS

I like the price and the ease of ordering.

Kristin
February 6th, 2019 Kings Park, NY DETAILS

After 10 years of purchases, wait times to speak with customer service have tripled during last 2 tries. 20 min.

Luci
February 6th, 2019 Hammond, IN DETAILS

I received my favorite brand at low cost, and fast shipping. I was sick at the time at the vitamin c couldn’t have came at a better time! I couldn’t believe how fast it came. Shipping and handling was a fair price. You exceeded my expectations.

AJ
February 5th, 2019 Wheeling, IL

Ordering was easy peasy. The delivery was fast and accurate. The items are good quality. The pricing was less expensive than other companies. I would not hesitate to order again.

Pamela Ann McMillan
February 5th, 2019 Melbourne, FL DETAILS

Loved the quick delivery, communication. Excellent products. Best prices for the products I was looking for.

Barb Regnitz
February 1st, 2019 Valparaiso, IN DETAILS

Very pleased with the pricing, delivery and packaging of the supplements I ordered.

Sara B
February 1st, 2019 DETAILS

Great price , great service, really fast shipping. Will reccomend to everyone

Gretchen
February 1st, 2019 San Bernardino, CA DETAILS

Very easy to navigate the website and find a new product to help me improve my health. Good deals that allowed me to save a little bit. Excellent communications on the whereabouts of my order, tracking number and finally delivery. Shipping was not as fast as I've experienced with others but it wasn't extremely late.

Jonathan Contreras
February 1st, 2019 Danbury, CT DETAILS

Prices are always incredible and I always get my products on time. Usually I order just before I know I’m about to run out because the products I get are usually on back order. Regardless they show up on time. I’ll continue to make all my protein purchases on lucky vitamin.

Tabitha
January 31st, 2019 Goshen, IN DETAILS

I love the large selection of healthy items Lucky Vitamin offers! Each product has great detailed descriptions for comparison shopping. I also love that reordering favorites is super easy!

Ang
January 31st, 2019 Hogansburg, NY

Very easy to order from and quick delivery!

Karen Miller
January 31st, 2019 Henderson, NV DETAILS

Love how easy it is to order on-line. Great search engine.

CK Dunn
January 31st, 2019 North Fork, CA DETAILS

For years I have purchased my supplements from another big name brand company and experienced a "do not care attitude" from customer service and overall the company itself when inquiring about a big order and its whereabouts and ultimately cancelling it! I had also begun to notice my supplements expiration dates were close to expiring or expired. This is my first order with Lucky Vitamins and I hope its the beginning of a happy union. Lucky Vitamins are a little more costly but I'm willing to forgo that if CS and the company honor their customers.

Julie S.
January 31st, 2019 Columbia, MO DETAILS

LuckyVitamin has a great selection of healthy products. The prices are low and shipping is fast. I also like how they use minimal packaging for shipping.

Rubén Lugo
January 31st, 2019 DETAILS

Good experience. Easy to select the products from a variety brands with fabuolous prices. No problems to place the order. But at this time I have not received my order. I think is much time.

Lynda
January 31st, 2019 Atlanta, GA

Super stoked about finding wellness formula at $25 for 180 tablets! Love the referral program and benefits!

Steven M
February 6th, 2019 Santa Monica, CA DETAILS

The company shows how innovation and creativity augments presence.

Stephp7
January 31st, 2019 Holmdel, NJ DETAILS

They could have better deals and coupons site wide

used2bblonde
January 29th, 2019 Aline, OK DETAILS

I like the products and the prices for them.

Clewis
January 29th, 2019 Burlington, WI DETAILS

The products bought here are great! I recently learned that the customer service isnt very good though. I made an order recently an my wife soon after got a 25% off coupon. I tried to cancel my order and was told my order was about to ship so it couldnt be cancelled (it actually shipped 24 hours later). So my wife was going to just make a separate order on her account, only to find out for some stupid reason lucky vitamin somehow combined our accounts so she couldnt log in to use her coupon at all! When she contacted customer service they didnt even help with the problem. Basically told her that she was screwed and she never got to use her coupon or log into her account. Very disappointed. Will find somewhere else to order from in the future.

SUSAN ANN CARMAN
January 29th, 2019 Seabrook, TX DETAILS

I have always received quality supplements from Lucky Vitamin at an affordable price. Never disappointed!

MESHELL
January 31st, 2019 Carmichael, CA DETAILS

awesome service shipping really faast overall a+

WMP
January 29th, 2019 Hillsborough, NC DETAILS

very well packed, good selection, good prices

Vicky Brubaker
January 31st, 2019 Jacksonville, TX

Good responses, fast shipping! Friendly easy to use website.

Angela
January 29th, 2019

So far so good ... reasonable shipping and coupon that allowed me to save some money - I will see how shipping goes in canada

Emmy
January 28th, 2019 Vancouver, WA DETAILS

I love lucky vitamin! This is always my go to for supplements and anything else that contributes to my overall being. I’ve been shopping with this company for more than 5 years now! Mostly for their exceptional fast shipping and amazing customer service. Honestly. Who likes waiting forever for their supplements, definitely not me. Thanks again lucky vitamin’

Laureen
January 25th, 2019 Anaconda, MT DETAILS

Everything went well. The only issue is that it took a long time for my coffee to get here! Thanks though! Luv the coffee and the price of it!