Best Company Guarantee LuckyVitamin Logo

LuckyVitamin

9.6

LuckyVitamin began three generations ago with a family interested in helping others live healthier. Starting with a pharmacy in 1956, the Wolf family became frustrated with western medicine and wanted to do more with natural wellness and alternative medicine. They opened a health and nutrition store in 1996, offering a wider variety of services and products for health. The website, LuckyVitamin.com, was opened in 2005 to present to the larger public its products that help improve health and overall well-being.

Check Out LuckyVitamin Reviews from Real Customers

The Good

• Positive Reviews
  • Online Retailer
  • Thorough Product Information
  • 90-Day Return Policy
  • Free Shipping on Orders Over $49
  • Lucky Rewards

Positive Reviews

With over 1,600 reviews, LuckyVitamin scores extremely high within the vitamins and supplements industry. The average rating is over 4.5 stars, and the company is currently ranked in the top spot for vitamin stores.

Online Retailer

LuckyVitamin has created a global e-commerce market through its online store. The company is reaching not only inside the United States but also to over 40 other countries. In fact, the company does not even have a physical store, which it says is one of the ways it can keep prices as low as possible.

Thorough Product Information

The LuckyVitamin site provides thorough information on each product. With the mission to provide health and wellness to all customers, each product page is filled with helpful information including comprehensive product descriptions, ingredients, suggested use, warnings, manufacturer info, and customer reviews. If you want additional information, it will link you to articles related to that product. This allows consumers who want information about the product in general to get a wide view of this product, the specific brand, and the general uses.

From the site, you can access any of its 24 categories of products. The most popular include Nutritional Supplements, Personal Care & Beauty, Vitamins & Minerals, Food & Snacks, and Sports Nutrition. Whether it's sports, dietary supplements, or overall health and wellness, we are positive that you will find what you are looking for.

Each product view includes a picture of the nutrition label so it can be viewed just as it would be on the actual product. This leaves little to the imagination about what you are getting when you purchase the vitamin. The LuckyVitamin site is also very thorough on its return policy information.

90-Day Return Policy

LuckyVitamin accepts opened or unopened items 90 days after the purchase. LuckyVitamin includes specific, step-by-step instructions on how to return items. It also includes what to do in special cases and which brands do not apply to this policy.

Free Shipping on Orders Over $49

When shopping on LuckyVitamin, you'll receive free shipping when you spend more than $49. The site keeps track of this, letting you know how much more is needed to obtain the free shipping. It also offers free shipping on certain promotional items.

When you are checking out, an auto-ship service is available with a discount applied instantly to the order. Consumers can both choose how often the products are shipped and are notified before each shipment is sent out to give them a chance to cancel the order if desired.

Lucky Rewards

LuckyVitamin offers a rewards program for its customers called Lucky Rewards. When consumers sign up for a free MyLucky Account, they earn one Lucky Rewards Point for every dollar spent. Certain promotional items may also be worth more points. Once consumers earn 500 points, $5 in cash is applied to their account..

The Bad

• Website Navigation
  • Flaws in the Rewards Program

Website Navigation

Although the site is extremely detailed and thorough on its information, this can make it a little hard to navigate. There are multiple pages a user must go through before getting to a page with actual products on it. It also has 24 categories of products which, while some may find helpful, others may find it is too many and makes browsing difficult.

Flaws in the Rewards Program

While it is good that this company even has a rewards program, its program is not competitive in the industry. Because you only earn, generally, one point for every dollar spent, a customer must spend approximately $500 dollars to receive $5 in credit and the consumer must wait 45 days after they've earned the points to use the credit. The rewards program also does not discuss any other options for credits besides the 500 points for $5.

The Bottom Line

LuckyVitamin has helped thousands of consumers enjoy life more fully with its extensive list of products. However, it does not have the most "rewarding" rewards program, and its site is a bit more difficult to navigate than other sites. It does provide services that make it one of the best vitamin stores we have reviewed. Its auto-ship feature is very useful for returning clients, the site provides a lot of helpful, detailed information about a large number of vitamins, minerals, and herbs.

Above all, the customer reviews truly show the quality of LuckyVitamin. If you are looking for a lot of options and plentiful information about vitamins and nutritional supplements, LuckyVitamin would be one of our top choices.

bestcompany guarantee

Learn More

Irene Sobral Lisbon, 11

The best site for my favourite supplements. Easy to navigate, easy to buy and quickly delivered . I love that the option to pay anticipated fees is available as it is a game changer for easy delivering our order! And on top LuckyVitamins has good prices on the absolute best supplements! I’m a regular cliente and very satisfied

Allison Brickey Fort Mill, SC

They usually have really good deals on supplements. Sometimes I wish it was easier to find organic, sugar free vitamins and their search menus are getting closer to helping narrow the options.

1 day ago

Maiara Cruvinel Pembroke, ON

My mother-in-law has to consume a large amount of D3 vitamin and her pill bills were getting really high until we heard about the Luckyvitamin website, we appreciate very much the affordable options. the service is great and I find the website very well organized with plenty of information to help customers make the best decision!

Margaret Fleay Perth, WA

I have had a lifetime of experiencing Insomnia . My daughter-in-law told me about Lucky Vitamin Melatonin and I have been absolutely AMAZED at the great quality of sleep I experience after having taken 10 mg. My grandkids and other family members also take your Melatonin. I might add that I have tried other brands' Melatonin and I do not get the great sleep quality I get with yours. Even when I have been having Chemotherapy and have to take Steroids (Dexamethasone ). Also I have had problems with fungal nail nfections. Although I still have the condition the treatment by Lucky Vitamin product has improved the condition of my nails.

Jim Raynor Las Vegas, NV

Better prices than Swanson Vitamins, which I used before. I first used LuckyVitamin to get a tub of whey that was the best price per pound online for 5lbs at the time in 2014.

MadDogII Ocala, FL

Everything we have purchased to date appears to be of good quality. Last product we bought was $7-$8 cheaper than other dealers were selling for. Same EXACT product, Same size.

D Mathews

Easy to navigate. Great products. (I'm sad that they don't have Braggs Apple Cider Vinegar anymore). I found a great Mayo without soybean oil and sugar. Can't wait for it to come in. Lucky Vitamin is my first go-to shop for vitamins and things.

[email protected] Granby, MO

Lucky Vitamin has a great selection of natural products. I also feel the prices are very comparable to the big box stores.

Danielle McCaa Washington, DC

I always smile when I receive my lucky vitamin box in the mail (great packaging btw). The tea I ordered arrived quickly and is very tasty. Thank you!

Jennifer Trippett Dallas, TX

The selection and prices seem great! I would like if there were an option to limit the size of pills for supplements, since I had trouble finding Omega3 supplements that weren't gigantic!

Chris Gerdes Hillsboro, OH

They always deliver quickly, and accurately, and provide a wide array of products to maintain health, with an excellent website as well about each product.

Josee Bidwell Louisville, KY

We have been buying vitamins from LuckyVitamin for a few years now. Love the choices in products and great prices for quality items. Like the auto ship option and ease of making changes as needed.

mahmood alobaidi Baghdad, BG

very nice website , good prices , and real discounts in quantity i am buying a lot of items from it and have very nice free shipping and more discount in prices recommend to buy from it

Dede T Toronto, ON

I like how much information you give a product. How well explained the information is. When looking at the intimidate wash that I got just reading the information made me so confident to buy it. Like it was exactly what I neeeded

Cindy Opelika, AL

I used Lucky Vitamin for a long time for health and beauty products. Two house sales and 3 moves in other states in the last 3 years really wreaked havoc on paying attention to taking care of myself. I'm back on track and glad to know I can count on Lucky Vitamin for great products and reliable service. Thanks

Jmarti San Francisco, CA

LuckVitamin is a good company with great products and is a better option for those who are looking for health products outside of other big name company/websites. I’ve been buying products from them for several years. They are reliable.

Terry Clark Gwynn Oak, MD

I have only recently found the Lucky Vitamin Co. I've purchased from them two times. The first time the item I wanted was in stock. The second time I had to wait a couple days for a restock. The items were as described. They shipped very quickly. I was emailed for for all of the process. Excellent service. Great company.

Daniel Baulkham Hills, NSW

Initially, I read some very bad and poor commentary about Lucky Vitamins but decided to find out by shopping here. Well, I am very delighted and happy to be able to buy all the stuffs which were needed at very good and attractive prices. The shipping schedule was constantly updated despite some delays due to Covid-19 situation. When I received my order, the package was well protected and all items were accounted for. So, I have returned to buy more at Lucky Vitamin instead of going somewhere else.

Margie Vasco Commack, NY

It’s nice to find products that I can’t find in the stores at reasonable prices.

Becca Kineman Indianapolis, IN

Lots of variety and great products! Also love the free shipping - every little helps!:)

גיא פלד Tel Aviv, TA

they have good products sent abroad with good packaging prices are good and products are tasty (mostly snacks)

LadyJay Gerena Bridgewater, NJ

The items I found on LuckyVitamin are not found through GNC. Many places who do have the items I purchased today are over priced.

Sallie Alcoa, TN

Easy-to-use website and excellent selection of items at competitive prices. I can usually find exactly what I'm looking for and the shipping is fast.

Amber Salahub Edmonton, AB

I order all my dog vitamins and my human vitamins... I make sure the order is over 99$ so that I don't need to pay shipping... I have never been disappointed

B Wotton Newport, NH

ordering is easy and fast, prices are great and it's easy to find items on the web site. There is a great variety too! Shipping is always quick which is great.

VeeGee St. Petersburg, FL

Fast delivery. Products I want from a large variety of products. Could add maybe salt tablets. Good and generally stable prices. Reliable merchant.

Diana Clarks Summit, PA

Great sales, great product descriptions and reviews, great ways to buy and abilit to buy in quantities at cheaper prices, awesome availability of vitamins for my meeds

Bizzle 99 Camden, CMD

I once had an issue and too resolve it I went to the live chat. The customer service was amazing and they dealt with the situation great. I felt comfortable and respected. Amazing customer service.

Loren wolsh Binghamton, NY

I really appreciate the calls from Ms. G.! She is very knowledgeable and has guided me in choosing the most advantageous substances! Her expertise, in my opinion, puts your company head and shoulders above other supplement providers! Now, if you could only be consistently well-stocked when I need items, that would be perfect!

Angela Harvell Alexander City, AL

My first order arrived on my doorstep very soon after placing my order, and was so excited to get a coupon code along with my order - for a discount on my next purchase! So here I am, back a 2nd time as a happy customer since I could get a great price on the Vitamin C capsules I didn't realize I was running out of. :)

Emaly Houston, TX

This is my first time using LuckyVitamin, but it’s green a great experience so far, shipping isn’t crazy expensive, I found exactly what I needed and some great recommendations. The website was really easy to use, and I helped plant a tree for .35$

M. Freeman Bartlett, IL

Lucky Vitamins carries a wide range of products, giving me many choices. I received my order promptly. The supplements ordered were on sale, so I was concerned that they might arrive & be stale-dated. I was pleasantly surprised to find that they had an expiration date of 2 years before expiring, so I know that they were fresh. I will definitely order from Lucky Vitamins again & again!

Penny Jackson, TN

I like that I am able to subscribe and save. I don't like how the site appears to load a little slow.

Mélanie Bigras Gatineau, QC

Thank you LuckyVitamin. I found everything that I need in one place! Plus I am saving money on my supplements and earn points!!!

Gael Martelet Antony, 92

I have placed an order for products, which has never arrived at my home for 4 months now. Customer service does not take the customer into consideration at all. The tracking of the order is blocked, neither the carrier nor LuckyVitamin knows where my package is. LuckyVitamin would rather keep my money than come to an arrangement with their client. They are thieves !

Brad Cotton Fullerton, CA

I Have ordered twice & so far so good..but on my laat order there seemed to only be standard delivery & i would have liked a faster delivery option on the last order cause i needed them quickly.

Alexis Preciado East Wenatchee, WA

I appreciate the fact that the site is filled with an immense amount of vitamin and supplement options from various brands. The site is also easy to navigate and the payment process is efficient.

Erin GoBragh Barrie, ON

This is my go-to site because I get deals on items I otherwise would be paying a lot more for. I have health conditions so it is pretty much amazing that I have a company, such as yours that helps me save money.

Rahamata Watara

I love all the natural products, I would buy more

16 hours ago

Dale Las Vegas, NV

I found LuckyVitamin by searching after reading an article online. It has been a good find and I've just placed a second order for some supplements in addition to the product I order the first time. Looking forward to these new items and their effects.

Brenna ,

I love the selection and prices at Lucky Vitamin! I can find almost all the supplements I need for my family in my favorite brands at the best prices around. Shipping is fast and everything comes in great condition because it's packed very well. Thank you Lucky Vitamin for helping me keep my family healthy!

joe adam Toronto, ON

I love the discounts! plus you have all the products I like. Even though shipping was free (thank you!!!) I would love to see you ship from Canada to your Canadian buyers but I understand that this is probably not an option for you currently.

Kathleen Tutone Portsmouth, NH

The selection is always abundant, my favorite brands available, Product descriptions informative, as well as viewing product labels to examine product ingredients. Customer reviews helpful when trying new products. Prices are fair and competitive to other selling platforms. Free freight at a reasonable level. Purchases are carefully wrapped and shipped promptly. Thanks for the very fine service.

Dominic Merlo Morris Plains, NJ

I’m extremely pleased with my consultant Genevieve. I am very glad that Lucky has put their inventory issues behind them. I was forced to split my business with Amazon due to the longstanding problems with getting my products. Because of the expert guidance, dedication and high level customer service I have come to know from Genevieve, I am slowly returning my business to Lucky...

Debra Rogers Reisterstown, MD

I appreciate the variety of available supplements and affordable cost without the persuasive testimonials that other companies use to overcharge and convince people that they need more than they actually need. The amount you must spend for free shipping is reasonable. I haven't fully investigated the quality of the vitamins, but I trust that Lucky Vitamin would only sell a quality product and will keep purchasing from Lucky Vitamin if they continue to uphold that trust.

Rita Rhodes Rockford, IL

I first stumbled upon LuckyVitamin at the beginning of the COVID-19 pandemic, when searching for masks and hand sanitizer. When all other retailers were sold out (or were price gouging), LV had products in stock at reasonable prices and shipped them quickly to my door. Then I started comparing other products available on LV to what I was currently buying, and found that LV beat other suppliers in many cases in the selection, prices, and quality. I have set up auto-ship purchases for many of my regular household purchases.

J R Raleigh, NC

I was impressed with how easy it was to order online with you guys! Prices were very good also.

Dawn Johnson Clancy, MT

Love, love lucky Vitamin! They have everything for your well being, from essential oils to food.

Julia Taribo Munich, BY

It has vitamins that it's hard to find on European websites. And I need those vitamins to be taken regularly

Priscilla Bromley Harleysville, PA

Good selection of items. Good prices and quantity discount. Ease with which to order and fast delivery.