Contact A Company$100 Satisfaction Guarantee keyboard_arrow_right

Lucky Vitamin

Lucky Vitamin Logo

9.1

Lucky Vitamin

Lucky Vitamin began three generations ago with a family interested in others health. Starting with a pharmacy in 1956, the Wolf family became frustrated with western medicine and wanted to do more with natural wellness and alternative medicine. They opened a health and nutrition store in 1996, offering a wider variety of services for health. The website, luckyvitamin.com, was opened in 2005 to present a larger public with their products that help improve health and overall well-being.

The Good

• Thorough Information
  • 30 Day Return Policy
  • Free Shipping on Orders Over $49

Thorough Information

The Lucky Vitamin site is very thorough in its information. From the site you can access any of their 24 categories of products, their most popular including: Nutritional Supplements, Personal Care & Beauty, Vitamins & minerals, Food & Snacks, and Sports Nutrition. When you select a product, the site provides a detailed description under its overview tab. It also allows you to look at suggested uses, warnings, ingredients, reviews and discussions. It also links you to articles related to that product. This allows consumers who want information about the product in general to get a wide view of this product, the specific brand and the general uses. Each product includes the nutrition label, it shows a picture of the nutrition label so it can be viewed just as it would be on the actual product. This leaves little to the imagination about what the customer is getting when they purchase the product. The Lucky Vitamin site is also very thorough on their return policy information.

90-Day Return Policy

They accept opened or unopened items 90 days after the purchase. They include specific, step-by-step instructions on how to return items. They also include what to do in special cases and which brands do not apply to this policy.

Free Shipping on Orders Over $49

When shopping on Lucky Vitamin you receive free shipping when you spend more than $49. The site keeps track of this, letting you know how much more is needed to obtain the free shipping. They also offer free shipping on certain promotional items. Lucky Vitamin offers autoship on certain items. The consumer can select autoship while shopping and set up with the site how often they would like that product delivered in the future. The site then takes care of their future deliveries. They remind the customer before each delivery so they have the option to skip or cancel at any time. Lucky Vitamin offers a loyalty program for their customers. Their loyalty program, Lucky Rewards, is free. When consumers sign up for a MyLucky Account, they can then earn one Lucky Reward Point for every dollar spent. Certain promotional items may also be worth more points. Once 500 points are earned, $5 off of their next purchase is credited to the consumer.

The Bad

• Harder to Navigate
  • Not a Great Rewards Program

Harder to Navigate

Although the site is extremely detailed and thorough on its information, this can make it a little hard to navigate. There are so many options; a user must go through multiple pages before getting to a page with actual products on it. They also have 24 categories of products which while some may find helpful, others may find it is too many and makes browsing difficult. Lucky Vitamin does not offer to price match with their competitors and it offers some products that are a bit higher price than other sites in the industry. Although it does offer free shipping, more than $49 may be more than some would like to spend to receive their free shipping and is more than other sites free shipping rates.

Not a Great Rewards Program

While it is good that they have a rewards program, their program is not the most competitive in the industry. Because you only earn generally one point for every dollar spent, a customer must spend approximately $500 dollars to receive $5 in credit and the consumer must wait 45 days after they've earned the points to use the credit. The rewards program also does not discuss any other options for credits besides the 500 points for $5.

The Bottom Line

Lucky Vitamin does not have the most rewarding, loyalty program. Their site is not the easiest to navigate that we've seen. However, their autoship feature is very helpful for returning customers on products they often purchase. The site provides a lot of helpful, detailed information about a large number of products. If you are looking for a lot of options and good information about those options, Lucky Vitamin will be a useful site.

Maureen
December 10th, 2018 Colorado Springs, CO DETAILS

This is my first order with Lucky. I was looking for Lily’s chocolate chips and found that they were far less than I could find them on Amazon. I will return for other items as needed.

kevin lund
December 5th, 2018 Grayling, MI DETAILS

Lucky vitamins I really love the prices and they're fast and efficient and good quality stuff to thank you very much

Katie
December 3rd, 2018 DETAILS

I love Lucky Vitamin because I can look up ingredients of every item I am interested in!

Ashley Guinn
December 3rd, 2018 Fontana, CA DETAILS

I love the offers and shipping rates from Lucky Vitamin. I did run into an issue with the quality of a product I purchase quite frequently. Depending on how Lucky Vitamin handles this issue determines my ability to remain a loyal customer.

M. Lloyd
December 3rd, 2018 Somerset, NJ DETAILS

I have been ordering from Lucky Vitamin for many years! The customer service is top notch and I never have an issue with any of the reps. They are always pleasant and helpful to me. I love your products and your prices. I am very frugal and these prices really work for me. You have top of the line brands which I can definitely appreciate. Thanks Lucky Vitamin!

Nina Ilic
December 3rd, 2018 Orange, CT

Fast and easy website navigation and checkout. Good price.

TeaLover
December 3rd, 2018 Finksburg, MD DETAILS

I like to order from Lucky Vitamin because they have a nice selection of the Tazo tea at a fair price. The shipping cost is reasonable and it was delivered promptly. I have ordered from them before, and will order from then again. Thank you.

Kathy Guarnieri
November 30th, 2018 Avoca, MI DETAILS

Good prices, fast service and excellent product selection!!!!

David Kim
November 27th, 2018 New Windsor, NY DETAILS

Love the product and fast service. I think lucky-vitamin has the most competitive price which is the biggest reason why I come back. I haven't had any bad experience.

Cindy Abernathy
November 27th, 2018 DETAILS

Wish you carried more pet food items. Very happy you carry Stella & Chewy's but wish you also carried ZiwiPeak and Vital Essentials.

April
November 27th, 2018 Pierre, SD DETAILS

The customer service is awesome! Great products and prices!

Ellie
November 27th, 2018 Camarillo, CA DETAILS

Lucky Vitamin is easy to order and communicate with. I have had questions on my past purchase and they are quick to answer. Account isn't charged until product is on it's way. Lucky makes me feel Lucky with great prices!

Caroline Benish
November 27th, 2018 Portland, OR DETAILS

Great products at great prices. Very satisfied.

Daniela Wever
November 27th, 2018 Orting, WA DETAILS

Like the pricing, but it's still hard to maneuver from one page to another or continuing to shop from the "view cart" screen. It also takes quite a bit of time to check items and move on. Slowly getting better, though, as the system would go blank in the past and not always be recoverable !

Ahley Newman
November 27th, 2018 DETAILS

I love their regular e-mails about discounts, which saves me quite a bit of money. And they distribute my protein powder at a substantial discount over other web suppliers. However, their web site is often very slow and 'balky,' meaning it can get stuck for a few seconds at any point in the transaction. I don't run into that problem with other internet sellers.

Deborah Voetberg/Trossen
November 27th, 2018 Walled Lake, MI DETAILS

good selection, prices, customer service, and delivery

Valerie M
November 27th, 2018 Jennings, FL DETAILS

I love Lucky Vitamin. I always look here first, knowing that they have good quality products at good prices. They have great customer service, and we have purchased from them for 10 years. I recommend this company to all my friends, and I recommended them to you. Anytime that I have had a problem with a product, they are quick to resolve the problem.

Jennifer Graf
November 27th, 2018 Arlington Heights, IL DETAILS

I like the variety of items available. They always have what I need in stock and ship it quickly. It is helpful to have the option of auto refill.

Suzanne G.
November 27th, 2018 North Palm Beach, FL DETAILS

Prompt shipping and they always have what I need at the best prices.

Christian York
November 27th, 2018 Cambridge, MA DETAILS

Good prices. Wide selection. Free shipping. Takes PayPal. It's all good.

Sara
November 27th, 2018 Winter Garden, FL DETAILS

I always find what I need! Prices can’t be beat.

John
November 27th, 2018 Columbia, MO DETAILS

Ordering was easy, pricing is competitive and in many cases better than other stores. Selection is excellent. Delivery is always well within estimates.

T.K.
November 27th, 2018 Meadowview, VA DETAILS

Very good with easy sign up for autoship, ordering, and paying.

Antonia maraver
November 20th, 2018 Charlotte, NC

Very serious and very quick. I always receive my items no time

erica delisi
November 20th, 2018 Andover, MN DETAILS

Awesome experience great customer service love it

Wayne Larocque
November 20th, 2018 Gardnerville, NV DETAILS

Good products at good prices, but a bit confusing when ordering, particularly with so many discount codes.

TSP
November 20th, 2018 New York, NY DETAILS

Was great. Nice selection, easy checkout

Therese Riegler
November 20th, 2018 Florence, KY DETAILS

Awesome products, super prices and free and fast shipping make me a very happy little camper. I’m so glad I discovered the Lucky Vitamin website!

JenniLee
November 20th, 2018 Camp Hill, PA DETAILS

I would give 4.5 stars but that wasn't an option =-) I like your variety, but there are some products that I really like that I can't find on there. For example, Garden of Eaten products and some Gratify products. Otherwise, I am very satisfied.

Lisa
November 20th, 2018 Durham, NC DETAILS

The best prices on products I use regularly.

Leslie Doughty
November 20th, 2018 Charlottesville, VA DETAILS

Quality products, fantastic prices! A+++

Stephanie Iglehart
November 15th, 2018 Hot Springs Village, AR DETAILS

Not only are your products GREAT, your website is OUTSTANDING, and your customer service ALWAYS figures out a way to help a customer feel better about any situation! So thankful y’all choose to work hard to be and stay in business in such a fast pace society. Nothing in this world comes without work, sacrifice, self-discipline, willingness all wrapped up in a great attitude of gratitude...y’all make all that look easy! May God’s continued favor be on all of y’all!

Beth
November 15th, 2018 DETAILS

I have been a customer of Lucky Vitamin for several years and have always enjoyed the selection and prices. The company is always good about getting new products which may not be available in other places. They were one of the first web sites that sold some of the newer South of France soaps. Most recently, it has been products such as Kirk's Odor Neutralizing Hand Wash! (The Hand wash is just amazing and can't be beat)

sheila hill
November 13th, 2018 Dallas, TX DETAILS

I like your products the MCT Oil and Hemp Oil and Hemp Protein Powder . I just wonder why it takes so long for shipment otherwise love you products and will continue to order.

Genevieve
November 13th, 2018 Warsaw, IN DETAILS

I love Lucky Vitamin! They have all the products I need at a great price. They deliver quickly and in great shape!

Robin
November 13th, 2018 Springfield, MO DETAILS

Competitive prices. Always have what I want in stock. Timely delivery. And they always say thank you for buying from them!

Robbin Scott
November 13th, 2018 DETAILS

Great product availability...this is the only place I can get my sugar free Lily's chocolate favorite flavors in one place!

Nana
November 13th, 2018 Snohomish, WA DETAILS

I really like the products and the prices are lower than most. That's definitely a plus ! I'd like to see more food items available in low sugar and low salt. Also allergy free foods. Thanks, Lucky Vitamin

lori
November 24th, 2018 The Villages, FL DETAILS

so far so good. No complaints. Lover the "no shopping in the stores, no gas" and can shop at home any time and delivered to me. " Customer service is excellent. Nice pople and knowledgeable.

Marlene
November 13th, 2018 Gaastra, MI DETAILS

I ordered a product that was back ordered. You sent me emails keeping me posted on the status. I really appreciated your attention to my order. Thanks