Lucky Vitamin

Lucky Vitamin Logo

9.1

Lucky Vitamin

Lucky Vitamin began three generations ago with a family interested in others health. Starting with a pharmacy in 1956, the Wolf family became frustrated with western medicine and wanted to do more with natural wellness and alternative medicine. They opened a health and nutrition store in 1996, offering a wider variety of services for health. The website, luckyvitamin.com, was opened in 2005 to present a larger public with their products that help improve health and overall well-being.

The Good

• Thorough Information
  • 30 Day Return Policy
  • Free Shipping on Orders Over $49

Thorough Information

The Lucky Vitamin site is very thorough in its information. From the site you can access any of their 24 categories of products, their most popular including: Nutritional Supplements, Personal Care & Beauty, Vitamins & minerals, Food & Snacks, and Sports Nutrition. When you select a product, the site provides a detailed description under its overview tab. It also allows you to look at suggested uses, warnings, ingredients, reviews and discussions. It also links you to articles related to that product. This allows consumers who want information about the product in general to get a wide view of this product, the specific brand and the general uses. Each product includes the nutrition label, it shows a picture of the nutrition label so it can be viewed just as it would be on the actual product. This leaves little to the imagination about what the customer is getting when they purchase the product. The Lucky Vitamin site is also very thorough on their return policy information.

90-Day Return Policy

They accept opened or unopened items 90 days after the purchase. They include specific, step-by-step instructions on how to return items. They also include what to do in special cases and which brands do not apply to this policy.

Free Shipping on Orders Over $49

When shopping on Lucky Vitamin you receive free shipping when you spend more than $49. The site keeps track of this, letting you know how much more is needed to obtain the free shipping. They also offer free shipping on certain promotional items. Lucky Vitamin offers autoship on certain items. The consumer can select autoship while shopping and set up with the site how often they would like that product delivered in the future. The site then takes care of their future deliveries. They remind the customer before each delivery so they have the option to skip or cancel at any time. Lucky Vitamin offers a loyalty program for their customers. Their loyalty program, Lucky Rewards, is free. When consumers sign up for a MyLucky Account, they can then earn one Lucky Reward Point for every dollar spent. Certain promotional items may also be worth more points. Once 500 points are earned, $5 off of their next purchase is credited to the consumer.

The Bad

• Harder to Navigate
  • Not a Great Rewards Program

Harder to Navigate

Although the site is extremely detailed and thorough on its information, this can make it a little hard to navigate. There are so many options; a user must go through multiple pages before getting to a page with actual products on it. They also have 24 categories of products which while some may find helpful, others may find it is too many and makes browsing difficult. Lucky Vitamin does not offer to price match with their competitors and it offers some products that are a bit higher price than other sites in the industry. Although it does offer free shipping, more than $49 may be more than some would like to spend to receive their free shipping and is more than other sites free shipping rates.

Not a Great Rewards Program

While it is good that they have a rewards program, their program is not the most competitive in the industry. Because you only earn generally one point for every dollar spent, a customer must spend approximately $500 dollars to receive $5 in credit and the consumer must wait 45 days after they've earned the points to use the credit. The rewards program also does not discuss any other options for credits besides the 500 points for $5.

The Bottom Line

Lucky Vitamin does not have the most rewarding, loyalty program. Their site is not the easiest to navigate that we've seen. However, their autoship feature is very helpful for returning customers on products they often purchase. The site provides a lot of helpful, detailed information about a large number of products. If you are looking for a lot of options and good information about those options, Lucky Vitamin will be a useful site.

RAES48
October 16th, 2018 Pensacola, FL DETAILS

Excellent products at very reasonable prices. Fast shipping. Vast assortment of products. PayPal a big plus to me. 5 stars all around!!!

Barry
October 16th, 2018 Silver Spring, MD DETAILS

I have regularly used LuckyVitamin many, many times, but now I may have to change vendors. I was always able to check out as a visitor, now you engage in the cyber-bulling tactic of REQUIRING setting up an account. This is obviously to barrage my email with advertising. Short sighted mistreatment of customers.

Blaine
October 16th, 2018 Austin, TX DETAILS

I attempted Saturday to make a purchase. Every time I would get to the end no matter how many times I tried, it had wrongfully increased my total amount. Finally I tried to call and it said the phone was closed. I then realized I would have to wait until Monday to call so that I could make my order. I called Monday and sat on the line waiting to speak to someone for 35 min when the automated recording finally told me that wait would be 25 min more. So I gave up very disappointed I had wasted all of that time accomplishing nothing but stress and aggravation.

Emily Schulte
October 16th, 2018 Palatine, IL DETAILS

i like to get walden farms syrup cuz cheapest

Carolyn E. Dolen
October 15th, 2018 Ventura, CA DETAILS

While I appreciate the "compare products" option, I'd like to compare the amount of Omega 3 EPA in the original comparison.

Kelsy
October 15th, 2018 Jeffersonville, IN DETAILS

Fast shipping, fresh, safe, quality household items- our family saves so much money shopping through lucky vitamins website not just because of great prices but because we stay out of the stores buying things we really don’t need. I’ve NEVER had an issue with any order!

James
October 15th, 2018 Temecula, CA DETAILS

Overal rating is 9. Easy to navigate site. Good prices. Only fault is I have received damaged items due to improper packing but Lucky Vitamins has always taken care of any damaged product with a replacement. Great customer service.

Rita Gerber
October 15th, 2018 Moodus, CT DETAILS

Their prices are good. Better than other places on what I have bought so far. Large selection of items to choose from. Looking forward to using them more for things I buy. My daughter loves the RX bars. She is not a big fan of protein and I can get her to eat these. 12 g. in one bar. She gets one in her lunch every day. Quick turn around time from order to delivery. Haven't dealt with the company long enough to honestly rate on Customer Service or Trustworthiness thus just 3 Stars.

Anne
October 15th, 2018

Site easy to use, good price. But did learn not to use discount voucher till very end as mine seemed to drop out when I went back and forth from cart and going to pay then changed mind and added more...noted for future purchases! Have yet to receive items so cannot review on products or international postage at this stage.

Dale Morris
October 15th, 2018 Rockport, MA DETAILS

I love shopping Lucky Vitamin! All the eco friendly cleaning products I purchase are available there, along with the vegan body washes and shampoos. Lucky Vitamins has great deals and offers free shipping with a low price of $49. You can't go wrong!! I can't complain. I love this place with it's cruelty free and earth friendly products! I am a very happy & satisfied customer!

Michael Maley
October 15th, 2018 Greene, NY DETAILS

I get what I order in a timely fashion. Ordering is simple.

Desmond Fielding
October 15th, 2018 Whitmore, CA DETAILS

YOUR WEBSITE IS NOT VERY USER FRIENDLY, AND I'M NOT A NOVICE. JUST SAYING.

Ephrain Harris
October 15th, 2018 Newport News, VA DETAILS

Great products and reasonable prices. Would definitely recommend to friends.

Lena
October 15th, 2018 Prescott, AZ DETAILS

Lucky Vitamin keeps me well-informed of what's happening with my shipment, which is always perfect. :)

Teresa Smith
October 15th, 2018 Ft. Pierce, FL DETAILS

Informative, and prices are awesome. I have Leaky gut, Thyroid issues and Lupus I found this site and yes, feel lucky........here is the place I find myself now for my wallet and my health. Thank you. The delivery is fast, and products are awesome and priced better than Health Food stores. Thank you, Teresa

M.Shields
October 15th, 2018 DETAILS

easy to navigate site & find what you want! T-U!

Jo
October 15th, 2018 Austin, TX DETAILS

I just placed an order, so I can't speak to the quality or shipping process yet, but the prices and product choice was excellent. The site is a little busy, so each page took a lot of time to load on my older computer. But I could find what I needed, and some things I couldn't find anywhere else.

Rondia Verdejo
October 15th, 2018 Dulles, VA DETAILS

Always low prices and a great website to find everything I am looking for.

Juliette K
October 15th, 2018 Brooklyn, NY DETAILS

My order came on time and the items were correct. Will order again!

kbenson
October 15th, 2018 DETAILS

Good selection of products and fast shipping.

Bob
October 12th, 2018 La Vista, NE

Found what I wanted at a price better than other web sites. I won and will be back definitely.

Mary
October 12th, 2018 Coeur d'Alene, ID DETAILS

Good prices, lots of products to choose from, nothing more to say, can’t make this up. What if I never had 40 words to say. Going to give my dog a few drops of Noni juice every day. She is a tiny Maltese and gets the very best diet and supplements.

Sandi
October 12th, 2018 DETAILS

Lucky Vitamins have all of the brands that I love! And at a nice discounted price. The website is easy to navigate. When I had a problem applying an extra discount, customer service was quickly available to help. I will be a loyal customer for years to come!

BRUN
October 11th, 2018 DETAILS

Easy to use,large choice and understandable ,even for a french! Attractive pricing ,I warmly recommend

shannon
October 11th, 2018 Honolulu, HI

it was my first time ordering and I have to say it was an awesome first attempt...love my beanito cinnamon twist and the prices were great due to we live in hawaii and only one store were selling this product and dont know the reason why they decide to stop selling this product I had to find another way to get this craving I desired so much!!!

Scott Steffen
October 11th, 2018 Lakeville, MN DETAILS

I enjoy the coupons offered and watch for the specials to help me make my next purchase.

L.A.
October 11th, 2018 New Portland, ME DETAILS

I had ordered in the past from L.V. without issue, but my last very sizable order was handled very poorly with excessive packages that were poorly matched (size of the item to size of the box). I'm still not sure I received what I ordered or was charged correctly as there were so many invoices & separate charges; just really unorganized.

Cal
October 10th, 2018 Wilmington, NC DETAILS

I did not like the new web site format. Much too difficult to use quick order, and the access to view cart was problematic. Go back to previous, please. Cal

Edie Weiss
October 10th, 2018 Oroville, CA DETAILS

I really like Lucky Vitamin! I live in a small community in Far Northern California. We do not have access to large stores nearby. I’m able to get products that I’m interested in from Lucky Vitamin that I can’t get locally. Thank you for being there.

Dan
October 10th, 2018 Catonsville, MD DETAILS

I like the selection of products and the low prices. I had a bad experience with a back-ordered product order that got automatically canceled and I was unable to successfully reinstate it. I just ordered it again (plus some) so all is well, but I would have hoped for an easier experience for reinstating this order. Otherwise, I'm very happy with Lucky!

Tammy Olinger
October 10th, 2018 Medway, OH

Amazing bargain. Product exactly as described. Shipped quickly and efficiently. I would reorder.

H Marie
October 10th, 2018 DETAILS

I love ordering from Lucky Vitamins. They carry all my favorite brands; Jarrow, Solgar, Avalon organics, and keep them in stock. They send confirmation emails and another email when the order has shipped.

Laura Adair
October 10th, 2018 Ocala, FL DETAILS

like the all the options offered. good prices overall. thank you

Rick
October 9th, 2018 San Antonio, TX DETAILS

Very good, though hard to call and talk to a person

Kris
October 9th, 2018 Grosse Pointe, MI DETAILS

Very easy to search and navigate. Prodect descriptions complete. Thank you for promo codes.

JP
October 9th, 2018 DETAILS

Website is slow and buggy. Last shipment was lost and took several calls to be resolved. Customer service was difficult to deal with until I spoke to a supervisor. However, Good selection of supplements and good prices on many items. g

kristina young
October 9th, 2018 Westport, CT DETAILS

Fast, easy, competitive. Very impressive just how quickly your orders arrive after ordering and if anything goes awry, how quickly issues are addressed.

Rachelle Braido
October 8th, 2018 Portland, OR DETAILS

Good selection of brands and products. Prices are low. Shipping is on the slow side, but it's worth it. Customer service is helpful and friendly.

Hammer & Lewis
October 8th, 2018 San Jose, CA DETAILS

great selection of products at good prices.

LeAnne
October 8th, 2018 Morton Grove, IL DETAILS

Great deals via email based on items i have already purchased.