Best Company Guarantee LuckyVitamin Logo

LuckyVitamin

9.6

LuckyVitamin began three generations ago with a family interested in helping others live healthier. Starting with a pharmacy in 1956, the Wolf family became frustrated with western medicine and wanted to do more with natural wellness and alternative medicine. They opened a health and nutrition store in 1996, offering a wider variety of services and products for health. The website, LuckyVitamin.com, was opened in 2005 to present to the larger public its products that help improve health and overall well-being.

Check Out LuckyVitamin Reviews from Real Customers

The Good

• Positive Reviews
  • Online Retailer
  • Thorough Product Information
  • 90-Day Return Policy
  • Free Shipping on Orders Over $49
  • Lucky Rewards

Positive Reviews

With over 1,600 reviews, LuckyVitamin scores extremely high within the vitamins and supplements industry. The average rating is over 4.5 stars, and the company is currently ranked in the top spot for vitamin stores.

Online Retailer

LuckyVitamin has created a global e-commerce market through its online store. The company is reaching not only inside the United States but also to over 40 other countries. In fact, the company does not even have a physical store, which it says is one of the ways it can keep prices as low as possible.

Thorough Product Information

The LuckyVitamin site provides thorough information on each product. With the mission to provide health and wellness to all customers, each product page is filled with helpful information including comprehensive product descriptions, ingredients, suggested use, warnings, manufacturer info, and customer reviews. If you want additional information, it will link you to articles related to that product. This allows consumers who want information about the product in general to get a wide view of this product, the specific brand, and the general uses.

From the site, you can access any of its 24 categories of products. The most popular include Nutritional Supplements, Personal Care & Beauty, Vitamins & Minerals, Food & Snacks, and Sports Nutrition. Whether it's sports, dietary supplements, or overall health and wellness, we are positive that you will find what you are looking for.

Each product view includes a picture of the nutrition label so it can be viewed just as it would be on the actual product. This leaves little to the imagination about what you are getting when you purchase the vitamin. The LuckyVitamin site is also very thorough on its return policy information.

90-Day Return Policy

LuckyVitamin accepts opened or unopened items 90 days after the purchase. LuckyVitamin includes specific, step-by-step instructions on how to return items. It also includes what to do in special cases and which brands do not apply to this policy.

Free Shipping on Orders Over $49

When shopping on LuckyVitamin, you'll receive free shipping when you spend more than $49. The site keeps track of this, letting you know how much more is needed to obtain the free shipping. It also offers free shipping on certain promotional items.

When you are checking out, an auto-ship service is available with a discount applied instantly to the order. Consumers can both choose how often the products are shipped and are notified before each shipment is sent out to give them a chance to cancel the order if desired.

Lucky Rewards

LuckyVitamin offers a rewards program for its customers called Lucky Rewards. When consumers sign up for a free MyLucky Account, they earn one Lucky Rewards Point for every dollar spent. Certain promotional items may also be worth more points. Once consumers earn 500 points, $5 in cash is applied to their account..

The Bad

• Website Navigation
  • Flaws in the Rewards Program

Website Navigation

Although the site is extremely detailed and thorough on its information, this can make it a little hard to navigate. There are multiple pages a user must go through before getting to a page with actual products on it. It also has 24 categories of products which, while some may find helpful, others may find it is too many and makes browsing difficult.

Flaws in the Rewards Program

While it is good that this company even has a rewards program, its program is not competitive in the industry. Because you only earn, generally, one point for every dollar spent, a customer must spend approximately $500 dollars to receive $5 in credit and the consumer must wait 45 days after they've earned the points to use the credit. The rewards program also does not discuss any other options for credits besides the 500 points for $5.

The Bottom Line

LuckyVitamin has helped thousands of consumers enjoy life more fully with its extensive list of products. However, it does not have the most "rewarding" rewards program, and its site is a bit more difficult to navigate than other sites. It does provide services that make it one of the best vitamin stores we have reviewed. Its auto-ship feature is very useful for returning clients, the site provides a lot of helpful, detailed information about a large number of vitamins, minerals, and herbs.

Above all, the customer reviews truly show the quality of LuckyVitamin. If you are looking for a lot of options and plentiful information about vitamins and nutritional supplements, LuckyVitamin would be one of our top choices.

bestcompany guarantee

Learn More

Terry Clark Gwynn Oak, MD

I have only recently found the Lucky Vitamin Co. I've purchased from them two times. The first time the item I wanted was in stock. The second time I had to wait a couple days for a restock. The items were as described. They shipped very quickly. I was emailed for for all of the process. Excellent service. Great company.

Loren wolsh Binghamton, NY

I really appreciate the calls from Ms. G.! She is very knowledgeable and has guided me in choosing the most advantageous substances! Her expertise, in my opinion, puts your company head and shoulders above other supplement providers! Now, if you could only be consistently well-stocked when I need items, that would be perfect!

Angela Harvell Alexander City, AL

My first order arrived on my doorstep very soon after placing my order, and was so excited to get a coupon code along with my order - for a discount on my next purchase! So here I am, back a 2nd time as a happy customer since I could get a great price on the Vitamin C capsules I didn't realize I was running out of. :)

Daniel Baulkham Hills, NSW

Initially, I read some very bad and poor commentary about Lucky Vitamins but decided to find out by shopping here. Well, I am very delighted and happy to be able to buy all the stuffs which were needed at very good and attractive prices. The shipping schedule was constantly updated despite some delays due to Covid-19 situation. When I received my order, the package was well protected and all items were accounted for. So, I have returned to buy more at Lucky Vitamin instead of going somewhere else.

Emaly Houston, TX

This is my first time using LuckyVitamin, but it’s green a great experience so far, shipping isn’t crazy expensive, I found exactly what I needed and some great recommendations. The website was really easy to use, and I helped plant a tree for .35$

Michelle Power Rhodes, NSW

Efficient and quick. Previously ordered molkason from another company and still waiting for a refund due to unavailability of stock.

Alexis Preciado East Wenatchee, WA

I appreciate the fact that the site is filled with an immense amount of vitamin and supplement options from various brands. The site is also easy to navigate and the payment process is efficient.

M. Freeman Bartlett, IL

Lucky Vitamins carries a wide range of products, giving me many choices. I received my order promptly. The supplements ordered were on sale, so I was concerned that they might arrive & be stale-dated. I was pleasantly surprised to find that they had an expiration date of 2 years before expiring, so I know that they were fresh. I will definitely order from Lucky Vitamins again & again!

Kyle Kirby McKinney, TX

It has been better than expected honestly. I will continue buying from you guys unless I meet my untimely death or you screw me. Joking.

Tamara Johnson Nelsonville, OH

I like the prices the best! There is nothing I'm dissatisfied within your company. I just spoke with customer service and they were very pleasant and helpful to work with.

Olivia Hatley Pottstown, PA

I have used other vitamin e-stores before, but im very impressed with the inventory and prices on LuckyVitamin. I am definitely making this my primary outlet.

Kris Bountiful, UT

I have been impressed with this company and the products I have received. I forgot to use my promo code and the chat person was big help to me. Thank you so much!

Erin GoBragh Barrie, ON

This is my go-to site because I get deals on items I otherwise would be paying a lot more for. I have health conditions so it is pretty much amazing that I have a company, such as yours that helps me save money.

B Webb TX

It had fairly decent products. I like the fact that all the ones I needed had free shipping at $25 instead of $50 like other sites. Some products that I needed were still cheaper on Amazon, but overall I could find the majority of what I needed today here at good prices.

Dale Las Vegas, NV

I found LuckyVitamin by searching after reading an article online. It has been a good find and I've just placed a second order for some supplements in addition to the product I order the first time. Looking forward to these new items and their effects.

Brenna ,

I love the selection and prices at Lucky Vitamin! I can find almost all the supplements I need for my family in my favorite brands at the best prices around. Shipping is fast and everything comes in great condition because it's packed very well. Thank you Lucky Vitamin for helping me keep my family healthy!

joe adam Toronto, ON

I love the discounts! plus you have all the products I like. Even though shipping was free (thank you!!!) I would love to see you ship from Canada to your Canadian buyers but I understand that this is probably not an option for you currently.

Kathleen Tutone Portsmouth, NH

The selection is always abundant, my favorite brands available, Product descriptions informative, as well as viewing product labels to examine product ingredients. Customer reviews helpful when trying new products. Prices are fair and competitive to other selling platforms. Free freight at a reasonable level. Purchases are carefully wrapped and shipped promptly. Thanks for the very fine service.

Nedra Cherry-Hargrave San Francisco, CA

The Hemaplex Is Awesome, I Can Get My Iron Without Be Constipated And Uncomfortable, This Is A Super Awesome Product I Love It.

Regina Barbara Pasquarelli Merrimack, NH

i LIKE YOU CARRY THE KAL MULTI i LOVE BUT I DON'T IKE THEY ARE BACK ORDERED BUT NOT YOUR FAULT AND I LOVE I CAN RETURN THEM

Suzie Exeter, DEV

It was easy to order the vitamins I needed but was not impressed with shipping method I would have preferred that shipping and taxes was added at source as it is very difficult to deal with local post offices and it takes ages before I will actually receive my tablets ( if at all !! )

annie Brisbane, QLD

very useful. Enabled me to get a product i couldnt find on an australian website. Happy with ease of placing order and transparency of shipping costs.

Kevin Sommers Strasburg, VA

I don't buy a lot of things thru lucky vitamin but I do really like the sufficience C it is superior in the fact that it contains no added sugar and is added to water which makes you drink when you are sick and need the fluid

Avee ,

I do love this company. Shopped here for years. Almost always have a cheaper price on items I use, so combine that with the free over $49 shipping and a quarterly or so stockpile, its a no-brainer. Always had nice and easy interchanges with customer service too if ever there was a snag, which is rare.

Laura Lamoureux Kitchener, ON

I only just ordered but I love that they have taken shopping from CANADA seriously!!! They shipping, duty and taxes are later out clearly in CAD dollars before you select submit. I appreciate this fully! Can’t wait to get my order!

susan wuster Canajoharie, NY

Great products & prices. Also a variety of different products

Amy Fisher Red Wing, MN

They always have the products I want. Great selections and great prices.

Antje van Dipten Orangeville, ON

My order arrived promptly Good prices easy to navigate website

Dominic Merlo Morris Plains, NJ

I’m extremely pleased with my consultant Genevieve. I am very glad that Lucky has put their inventory issues behind them. I was forced to split my business with Amazon due to the longstanding problems with getting my products. Because of the expert guidance, dedication and high level customer service I have come to know from Genevieve, I am slowly returning my business to Lucky...

Debra Rogers Reisterstown, MD

I appreciate the variety of available supplements and affordable cost without the persuasive testimonials that other companies use to overcharge and convince people that they need more than they actually need. The amount you must spend for free shipping is reasonable. I haven't fully investigated the quality of the vitamins, but I trust that Lucky Vitamin would only sell a quality product and will keep purchasing from Lucky Vitamin if they continue to uphold that trust.

Rita Rhodes Rockford, IL

I first stumbled upon LuckyVitamin at the beginning of the COVID-19 pandemic, when searching for masks and hand sanitizer. When all other retailers were sold out (or were price gouging), LV had products in stock at reasonable prices and shipped them quickly to my door. Then I started comparing other products available on LV to what I was currently buying, and found that LV beat other suppliers in many cases in the selection, prices, and quality. I have set up auto-ship purchases for many of my regular household purchases.

Donna Wharton Marion, TX

Always happy with delivery from Lucky Vitamin. Very well packed and fresh items each time. Will continue to shop here.

Antony Toronto, ON

I was looking to buy some essential oils & vitamin supplements. Came across this website & their prices were very reasonable compared to most online stores. So save some money i did make my first purchase online. The delivery was to made within 3 to 5 business days through Landmark Global. I did not receive the products ordered on the respective date so late evening i was trying to contact LuckyVitamin and found out that they do not have customer service personal but simply one department to only place orders. I spoke to that person but he mentioned he cannot help and has no access to follow up but to take orders and payments. I was told to contact by email or by Robotic chat. I did the robotic chat and they said they will investigate. It will take couple of days. I was checking the courier company called Landmark Global and they too did not have a customer service person that i could speak too, but simply an email, which i did write to, but did not hear back from them. I then started to search about both these companies online and it happened to be a scam, a fictitious company & i was not the only one scammed. My heart sank as it was a considerable amount and i am jobless right now. The only reason i ordered the items was to keep myself healthy and boost my immune system. I then contacted my Credit card company and explained the same, they said they will investigate and it may take about 10 to 14 business days. I am writing here to save others from being scammed in times of such challenges and difficulties

Norma Valverde ,

I liked that the company was from the USA. Also, they had a variety of papaya extract vitamins on hand and was so happy for that because my last order I placed it at Amazon & it was made in India.

June Lands Seattle, WA

I always find what I need and you carry a great selection.

Tania Varela Echavarria Tijuana, BCN

Great deals. Excellent customer service!

William young Columbia, MD

I definitely like the products that they offer. The quality is decent and are exactly what I need. Only thing that I would change is that they offer more and useful promotions for the ear candles. I only buy the 12 packs so I don’t buy in bulk. But if they were to offer a fair deal on 2 packs of 12 I would be more inclined to do so.

Will ,

Lucky Vitamins always have the health and nutritional products I need at an affordable prices. Now, that they have Paypal 4 where I can pay in 4 easy payments, interest -free, I'm never shopping at another vitamin or supplement store again!!!

APBC Technique and UK Osteopathy ,

I love Lucky Vitamins because have so many variety product, many supplement that I use I can buy them here. The price are not expensive, fast shipping and I always get the promotion code. I love it, It's a fantastic company. Highly recommend !

Judy Curry Princeton, WV

I found what I was looking for all these years! I discovered a friendly place for all my nutritional needs at a later time in my life. Just when I really needed it. The best part about all of this? I found great Monk Fruit that's affordable and I can kiss my sugar blues goodbye! Halleluja! Thank you, Lucky Vitamin!

Maria Fuentes ,

Shopping on line was very easy. I found all my vitam8ns in stock and at a great price. I'm happy knowing I'm shopping for quality vitamins from a reputable company and not have to worry about third party vendors. I love that you can consult over the phone. Thank you for offering the auto ship, makes my life easier. Thanks!! Maria Fuentes :)

Sherry Hesler Cincinnati, OH

Very prompt and love the products most reasonable on the I love lucky vitamin.

Grace Guss Ambler, PA

Fast shipping and most trustful online website to get supplements.

Shirley Gahm Dallas, TX

I ordered the Bob's Red Mill Wheat Bran from you because I couldn't find it in the stores I had normally purchased it. It took longer to arrive than I thought it said it would so was disappointed with that. My husband puts it in his juice every morning and had been without for quite a while. I had finally found it the day before at O'Brien's and purchased three bags of it and the very next day, my order from you arrived. So I think we will be okay for a while. At least I now know where I can purchase it if and when we run out again, so I guess I should consider myself a paying customer.

Jackie Smyth Carlstadt, NJ

I was so pleased to have found your site. I'm in NYC. Before the pandemic, I had multiple wonderful shops to visit for vitamins, oils, etc. Now my shopping is all on line. Your selection is amazing, your site is easy to use. I'm planning to be a regular customer - you make it so much easier + have such a good selection, I am happy to never visit a brick and mortar store again!

Diana Armstrong New Richmond, WI

Lucky Vitamin is my go-to place. They always have what I'm looking for with a variety of choices. They stock things I can't find anywhere else. The quality of anything I've bought has always been great, I don't recall ever returning an item. Prices are either comparable or less. Shipping is speedy, and since I will add to my order the same things I would buy in the store later anyway, it's always free for me. Back orders arrive long before I expect them to. One great site that I love!

Leah Fisher Geraldton, WA

So excited that you ship to Australia with reasonable prices. Can't wait to try the products.

Anne Trinh Toronto, ON

Great prices, love the ease of checkout. Wish more brands were available, such as Host Defense

Kirsten Hopkins New York, NY

They have a lot of good products I can't find elsewhere right now. They usually have quick shipping.

Stephanie Millican North Vancouver, BC

good products, good delivery, also love the encouraging packaging and that they add coupons for your first few orders.