eVitamins began in 1999. The creators of the site are comprised of doctors, nutritionists, dieticians, and personal trainers. They provide shopping for all health related products and advertise having some of the lowest prices. They also say they have fast delivery and will give their customers the best health item buying experience. They are good standing members of the NNFA (National Nutritional Foods Association).

View Best Vitamin Companies

#1 LuckyVitamin chevron_right
#2 CVS chevron_right
#3 Walgreens chevron_right

The Good

• Simple and Easy Website
  • Loyalty Program

Simple and Easy Website

eVitamins has a simple and easy to use site. Products can be accessed right from the home page and not much navigation is needed to shop. The home page shows categories and subcategories to choose from, as well as some of the most popular specific items. They offer eight main categories of products including: supplements, bath & beauty, grocery, kids & babies, weight loss, sports, sexual, and other. When a product is selected, large pictures show the nutritional label. The labels can be read by moving the mouse over the pictures and seeing a zoomed in version. Beneath the product is a detailed product description. It also shows the warnings, ingredients and any reviews written by other consumers.

Loyalty Program

A different type of loyalty program is offered on eVitamins.com than is typically seen with vitamin stores. It offers its customers the chance to earn rewards for shopping with them by getting other people to shop with them. When you sign up for the free program, you are given a unique referral code to give to others. When others use that code, they receive $5 off their purchase and you receive a 4% reward. The rewards trickle down as each person gives it to someone else. You can continue to receive rewards up to six levels down. The rewards earned can be discounts, free products or cash back. eVitamins also offers customers to become an affiliate. If someone has a website, blog or newsletter they can promote eVitamins on their site and receive a commission up to 20%. It is a free program to become an affiliate and not an option seen for many vitamin stores. They offer 90 days after purchase for returns to be accepted which is three times the usual 30 days most stores give. They also offer free shipping when you spend more than $49. They offer free shipping in promotions as well; when looking into them they were running a special of free shipping on purchases $20 or more.

The Bad

• Layout Issues
  • No Price Matching

Layout Issues

When a product is selected, directly below it are other products that customers have purchased while purchasing this item. Below that are products of the same brand to view. And finally below that is the product description and information. Many customers may miss the information and assume they do not provide it because the other products take up the entire page. Unless scrolled down, the product information is not visible and can easily be missed. Many of the products are missing any reviews to look at as well and no other links for other information, such as health articles, are provided.

No Price Matching

eVitamins does not price match competitors and their free shipping rate is high at more than $49. Their return policy does allow returns for a long time but they never accept opened items. If your item is damaged or incorrect, the customer must contact them within 48 hours to be able to return. If the customer is unaware of this policy they could be left with an incorrect product and no way to return. eVitamins have been in business for 16 years. While not a short amount of time, it is less than some of the more established companies. They may not have had a chance to grow with the customers' demands as much as the older companies.

The Bottom Line

eVitamins is a simple site to use and gets you right to their variety of products. They offer a program to earn rewards without spending any money and free shipping for purchases over $49. They also give a chance to return products for 90 days. eVitamins provides their customers with a variety of health products and makes it easy to view them and shop the site.

View Best Vitamin Companies

2.5

Erin Glendening

March 7th, 2020 Livingston, LA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

All of my hard to find vitamins are available at the store. The customer service couldn’t be better.

Judy

July 8th, 2019 Paulden, AZ DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Don't buy anything form this scam. They took my money over a month ago and still have not received anything. No communication and very poor service. NEVER USE THEM unless you like losing money

Jirina

March 10th, 2019 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Never again. I paid 70£ and I am waiting 3 month for my order and still not yet here. No one contact me!!!!

AK

January 22nd, 2019 Buffalo Grove, IL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Shipping takes forever. One star is for customer service when cancelling the order.

Michael L.

January 21st, 2019 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

This is my third order with eVitamins and both of my other orders came faster than I expected. I have also shopped around and found evitamins to be the cheapest of any other merchant including Amazon for my vitamins. Thank you.

David

December 8th, 2018 Aurora, IL

Nice people in Customer Service, but an abysmal company to buy from. My order from 11/19/18 still has not shipped (as of 12/8/18.) To make matters worse I got an e-mail yesterday saying they had a problem with my CC. No call, and I guarantee you the problem with the CC is on their end, not mine! I was told the item on backorder (another issue I won't go into,) was supposed to be back in a week ago, but still no shipment. The CEO of this outfit needs to read all these negative posts on the various consumer review websites, if he wants to stay in business. I'll be surprised if the order ever ships via UPS 2nd Day shipping as promised, due to all the problems I've had with this simple order. I've ordered natural supplements for over 30 years from multiple companies, and NEVER had ANY problems like this.

Ryan Omailey

August 7th, 2018 Seattle, WA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Received my items fast. This is my second order and both times were great. Also much cheaper than what I found on Amazon.

Tracie Wallace

July 29th, 2018 Mexico, NY DETAILS arrow_drop_down

This company leaves a lot to be desired. I placed an order on July 15 which did not ship out until July 20 and I finally received it on July 27! Good luck with accurate tracking information through their web site, it's absolutely useless. The customer service dept. is an absolute joke. They are unprofessional, argumentative and confrontational when approached. Warning: Avoid customer service rep. Pete M., the guy is an arrogant and useless windbag who babbles nonsense.

Tenshi

March 24th, 2018 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

This company markets in New Zealand, even has a New Zealand contact number, yet refuses to take any form of responsibility when the items ordered suddenly "vanish" and never make it to my destination. The item had a tracking code that CLEARLY shows it never made it to me, and upon reporting it to the company, they straight up refuse to provide refund while claiming the item was "non-trackable" while they gave me a TRACKING number. In other words, logic is far beyond these people therefore I recommend to any and all considering ordering from them, to avoid at all costs. There are MANY options out there to get your vitamins, just make sure it ain't this one. Tracking as proof of my claims: UM353163012US. Feel free to look it up on USPS' website.

Joselyn Drappeaux

September 1st, 2017 Utica, MI

I am very pleased with my recent transactions with eVitamins. Order shipped out next day and you cant' beat the price. Customer service was friendly when I called to have them update my card details. Package arrived quickly and was as expected. Got $5 off my order too. I just put in GET5OFF at checkout and got a discount. So I was very happy about the price. Website is easy to use. Will order again.

stine ditlevsen

June 15th, 2016

In February I ordered some vitamins from their site. It all went well. Until 3 months later I received an email from them stating that they sent the same products to me again. I was stunned! They already charged my credit card. They claim that buying the first product I signed up for something they call auto shipping every three months. It never said so on my account profile or they never gave me a confirmation on an email. They claim that I had to uncheck a box in a pop up window when I bought the first package of vitamins. It is simply not true! I asked them to give me confirmation that I had signed up for this auto shipping which they are not able to. Still the refuse to give me my money back. Evitamins is running a big scam and I would not recommend anyone buying from their website.