eVitamins Logo

eVitamins

eVitamins began in 1999. The creators of the site are comprised of doctors, nutritionists, dieticians, and personal trainers. They provide shopping for all health-related products and advertise having some of the lowest prices. They also say they have fast delivery and will give their customers the best health item buying experience. They are good standing members of the NNFA (National Nutritional Foods Association).

The Good

• Simple and Easy Website
  • Loyalty Program

Simple and Easy Website

eVitamins has a simple and easy to use site. Products can be accessed right from the home page and not much navigation is needed to shop. The home page shows categories and subcategories to choose from, as well as some of the most popular specific items. They offer eight main categories of products including supplements, bath and beauty, grocery, kids and babies, weight loss, sports, sexual, and others.

When a product is selected, large pictures show the nutritional label. The labels can be read by moving the mouse over the pictures and seeing a zoomed-in version. Beneath the product is a detailed product description. It also shows the warnings, ingredients, and any reviews written by other consumers.

Loyalty Program

A different type of loyalty program is offered on eVitamins.com than is typically seen with vitamin stores. It offers its customers the chance to earn rewards for shopping with them by getting other people to shop with them. When you sign up for the free program, you are given a unique referral code to give to others. When others use that code, they receive $5 off their purchase and you receive a 4% reward. The rewards trickle down as each person gives it to someone else.

The Bad

• Layout Issues
  • No Price Matching

Layout Issues

When a product is selected, directly below it are other products that customers have purchased while purchasing this item. Below that are products of the same brand to view. And finally below that is the product description and information. Many customers may miss the information and assume they do not provide it because the other products take up the entire page. Unless scrolled down, the product information is not visible and can easily be missed. Many of the products are missing any reviews to look at as well and no other links for other information, such as health articles, are provided.

No Price Matching

eVitamins does not price match competitors and their free shipping rate is high. Their return policy does allow returns for a long time but they never accept opened items. If your item is damaged or incorrect, the customer must contact them within 48 hours to be able to return. If the customer is unaware of this policy they could be left with an incorrect product and no way to return.

The Bottom Line

eVitamins is a simple site to use and gets you right to their variety of products. They offer a program to earn rewards without spending any money and free shipping for purchases over $49. They also give a chance to return products for 90 days. eVitamins provides its customers with a variety of health products and makes it easy to view them and shop the site.

2.4

Joselyn Drappeaux Utica, MI

I am very pleased with my recent transactions with eVitamins. Order shipped out next day and you cant' beat the price. Customer service was friendly when I called to have them update my card details. Package arrived quickly and was as expected. Got $5 off my order too. I just put in GET5OFF at checkout and got a discount. So I was very happy about the price. Website is easy to use. Will order again.

Michael L.

This is my third order with eVitamins and both of my other orders came faster than I expected. I have also shopped around and found evitamins to be the cheapest of any other merchant including Amazon for my vitamins. Thank you.

David Aurora, IL

Nice people in Customer Service, but an abysmal company to buy from. My order from 11/19/18 still has not shipped (as of 12/8/18.) To make matters worse I got an e-mail yesterday saying they had a problem with my CC. No call, and I guarantee you the problem with the CC is on their end, not mine! I was told the item on backorder (another issue I won't go into,) was supposed to be back in a week ago, but still no shipment. The CEO of this outfit needs to read all these negative posts on the various consumer review websites, if he wants to stay in business. I'll be surprised if the order ever ships via UPS 2nd Day shipping as promised, due to all the problems I've had with this simple order. I've ordered natural supplements for over 30 years from multiple companies, and NEVER had ANY problems like this.

Tenshi

This company markets in New Zealand, even has a New Zealand contact number, yet refuses to take any form of responsibility when the items ordered suddenly "vanish" and never make it to my destination. The item had a tracking code that CLEARLY shows it never made it to me, and upon reporting it to the company, they straight up refuse to provide refund while claiming the item was "non-trackable" while they gave me a TRACKING number. In other words, logic is far beyond these people therefore I recommend to any and all considering ordering from them, to avoid at all costs. There are MANY options out there to get your vitamins, just make sure it ain't this one. Tracking as proof of my claims: UM353163012US. Feel free to look it up on USPS' website.

stine ditlevsen

In February I ordered some vitamins from their site. It all went well. Until 3 months later I received an email from them stating that they sent the same products to me again. I was stunned! They already charged my credit card. They claim that buying the first product I signed up for something they call auto shipping every three months. It never said so on my account profile or they never gave me a confirmation on an email. They claim that I had to uncheck a box in a pop up window when I bought the first package of vitamins. It is simply not true! I asked them to give me confirmation that I had signed up for this auto shipping which they are not able to. Still the refuse to give me my money back. Evitamins is running a big scam and I would not recommend anyone buying from their website.

Ryan Omailey Seattle, WA

Received my items fast. This is my second order and both times were great. Also much cheaper than what I found on Amazon.

Tracie Wallace Mexico, NY

This company leaves a lot to be desired. I placed an order on July 15 which did not ship out until July 20 and I finally received it on July 27! Good luck with accurate tracking information through their web site, it's absolutely useless. The customer service dept. is an absolute joke. They are unprofessional, argumentative and confrontational when approached. Warning: Avoid customer service rep. Pete M., the guy is an arrogant and useless windbag who babbles nonsense.

Stuart Rees Manchester, MAN

Very bad. Did not receive my £30 worth of orders, and unable to communicate with them. Scam.

Judy Paulden, AZ

Don't buy anything form this scam. They took my money over a month ago and still have not received anything. No communication and very poor service. NEVER USE THEM unless you like losing money

Erin Glendening Livingston, LA

All of my hard to find vitamins are available at the store. The customer service couldn’t be better.

Jirina

Never again. I paid 70£ and I am waiting 3 month for my order and still not yet here. No one contact me!!!!

AK Buffalo Grove, IL

Shipping takes forever. One star is for customer service when cancelling the order.