VacationHomeLettings is a worldwide vacation home rentals network that was founded in 2016 as a place for homeowners to post their vacation rental homes. VacationHomeLettings will work by annual subscriptions or work on commission from the homeowner when travelers book their property.

Airbnb chevron_right
Tripz.com chevron_right

4.0

John
February 13th, 2018 Grandville, MI DETAILS

Fantastic. Love VacationHomeLettings I have used VHLs for single rooms in someone's flat for one night, and for a family holiday to France for a three day stop over for Disney Land for less than £400 (for 7 people). Crazy cheap, why do hotels! Payment is simple and you can use PayPal... Easy.

Kevin
February 8th, 2018 DETAILS

Always was lucky to have great hosts, there are a lot to choose based on how much money you got. I always prefer VacationHomeLettings because its more personal than hotel.

Alexander
January 18th, 2018 Grandville, MI DETAILS

My Family of four had a recent vacation in Madrid for a week and the property i had rented through Vacationhomelettings.com, was just mind blowing and in fact exceeded my expectations. The property owner was very helpful and ensured my family had an unforgettable vacation. Thanks to vacationhomelettings.com and the property owner for giving me a memorable holiday. I recommend all prospective travelers to use vacationhomelettings.com to rent accommodation direct from owners.

Armina FALKENRATH
December 21st, 2017 New York, NY DETAILS

Thank you vacationhomelettings for enabling me to book my holiday home in Navarra Spain at the Owners price without adding on any booking fees. Every other company's web-site I found that property on had over a £100 booking fees added on to the owners price. How can they charge over a hundred pounds booking fee for exactly the same property for the same 5 days. I hope everyone uses your site to find their holiday rentals and the others go out of business.