Tripz.com is striving to keep what makes vacation rentals unique by eliminating unnecessary fees and keeping rentals affordable. Tripz.com does not charge owners commission which inevitably gets reflected in owners driving up the costs. By eliminating these fees, there is no need to monitor communication between travelers and owners to ensure a fee or commission is collected. With thousands of homes worldwide, Tripz.com offers a lower priced option to book vacation rentals direct from owners.

VRBO chevron_right
1.1
starstar_halfstar_borderstar_borderstar_border
Airbnb chevron_right
2.8

Katie Trinth
March 20th, 2018 Beverly Hills, CA DETAILS

Using Tripz allowed me to actually get rid of our Orlando timeshare. We have no maintenance costs, and literally only pay for when we're in Orlando now since we know the owner of the place we stay in really well. I've literally saved thousands. The owner even slipped us a free night because we stayed down there for a week. Awesome!!

James
March 19th, 2018 Saint Paul, MN DETAILS

Extremely happy with the company! Very professional, will be using them again in future!!

Dennis Gale
March 19th, 2018 Sioux City, IA

We rented one of their houses in Scottsdale and it was amazing. The check in process was simple, the prices reasonable and the customer service was outstanding. I would highly recommend

Ryan
March 19th, 2018 Beverly Hills, CA DETAILS

open communication and no traveler fees is so needed thank you tripz for fighting the good fight and making vacation rental of a affordable.

Nicole Liebentritt
March 19th, 2018 Scottsdale, AZ DETAILS

I love that I can find vacation rentals without fees. I like that I can talk personally to the owner. Great company to deal with!

Denys
March 19th, 2018 Gilbert, AZ DETAILS

Tripz had coverage in all of my travel destinations and I was able to book without paying a service fee.

Carson Morgan
January 8th, 2018 Middlefield, OH DETAILS

I have really enjoyed the service that Tripz.com has provided to me and my travelers. They allow me to run my vacation rental the way I want to and dont try to control the industry like other listing sites (AirBNB & HomeAway). I find the process of listing my property was simple and effective. I recommend to anyone!

Larry Miller
January 8th, 2018 Bellevue, KY DETAILS

Signed up for Tripz.com about 2 months ago and I have seen an abundance of inquiries and bookings compared to TripAdvisor and VRBO. I also really like that they don't charge all the ridiculous fees that these other listing sites charge. I can also communicate with my travelers without being penalized or having contact info stripped from the messaging platform. I love having the ability to book who I want without all these new rules that VRBO is forcing on the both the owner and traveler. Thank you TRIPZ! Its nice to know there is a company out there who is looking out for the little guy

Jessica Marie
January 8th, 2018 Santa Barbara, CA DETAILS

Since using the Tripz listing site, I have had a great experience thus far (I joined the listing site about 3 months ago). I like that their customer service is very helpful and they give great recommendations on getting the best bang for my buck on my listings. I am new to the vacation rental space and I really utilize their help desk. Looking forward to seeing how this new venture does for me

Kylie Summer
January 8th, 2018 Tampa, FL DETAILS

I used to rely on VRBO/HOMEAWAY for all my inquiries, but since they raised their rates and are adding more and more fees its hard to make any revenue without having to rise my rates, ultimately punishing the traveler. I searched for another alternative as all the big listing sites like AirBNB and FlipKey are joining in on the increased fees game. I found Tripz.com online and I am so glad I did. They are not like the other listing sites and only charge the one time low fee and I am able to book my travelers with ease. And it saves me so much money and my guests enjoy that too!

Michael
December 15th, 2017 Atlanta, GA DETAILS

This is a complete scam. They spend all day having callers from India reach out, try to get homeowners from VRBO to pay them $100. They make BS claims about how they need properties to service all their customers, and you should trust them and pay $100, and you will be sooo happy and sign up for $400 per year afterward. DO NOT TRUST THEM. Almost everyone does not renew because they get no bookings. Customer service is horrible.

Brian Frank
June 14th, 2017

I loved working with TRIPZ.COM, my experience with them was seamless from getting the home listed to having people book at our residence. There was not one issue at all, the fees are lower than anywhere else out there and the staff was great to work with.

Ryan Lee
May 23rd, 2017 Phoenix, AZ

just signed up as an owner of a vacation rental company and we are getting guest who want to book our homes and not being forced into paying the huge fees these other sites are now charging.