Airbnb Logo

Tagg Ogden, UT

With hotels getting more expensive, Airbnb is awesome. I can always find a great place to stay for my vacations and it is super easy to put my rental property on there and generate good income.

Brittany Wilkinson Herriman, UT

We used Airbnb for a recent family vacation. Airbnb helped us accommodate our large group, find a house with a pool and large family area in the perfect location. We appreciated Airbnb's assistance and ease of finding a vacation home. We would use Airbnb again but felt that Airbnb fees were excessive.

Jodianna Maitland, FL

I enjoy this app so much! I can easily book a stay and view other options for places in that area.

S Brown San Antonio, TX

Terrible for hosts. Does not have a way to enter local taxes, so we have to eat the cost and pay for it ourselves. NO CUSTOMER SERVICE CONTACT TO BE FOUND ON THEIR WEBSITE. I had to find a phone number on a website called "airbnbhell.com", because they do not want to talk to their customers. Very poor resolution of issues even when you do talk to them. No way to get renters to sign a rental agreement through their site/app. WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE I HAVE EXPERIENCED - I never thought I would feel this way, but VRBO is MUCH better.

Alan Cascio San Rafael, CA

I do not advise using Airbnb. Twice this year I had owners tell me at the last minute I could not have the rental promised to me months before. In both cases Airbnb staff were non apologetic. I did receive a full refund, but I had to scramble and was able to to only find new places in less desirable locations for more money. After lots of communication back and forth Airbnb did give me a small amount of money back as a rebate, but I won't be using them again in the future.

John Stokes

Airbnb is great until you have to deal with their customer service that may target your reservation for arbitrary "verifications" of information that messes up either your vacation or business travel plans. Airbnb could be regarded as having the "Twilight Zone" of atrocious / bizarre customer service with no accountability whatsoever. They have no phone numbers to make a complaint and they will hold up your reservation with total impunity.

Lindsay H. Draper, UT

Airbnb's website is very user-friendly. I love how many unique options there are for places to stay. Plus, it's really easy contact hosts with questions.

Ted Eicher San Jose, CA

had problems with bed bugs in a Airbnb rental in Kona Hawaii. Checked out after 2 nights on a 4 night stay. Host refused to refund my money. Contacted Airbnb to intervene. Looks like they are going to side with the host based upon 'it is apparent you were bitten by something you can not prove you were bitten in the unit itself' Pretty much Airbnb is insinuating I MIGHT BE a scammer. What a load of BS!!! I vacationed in Hawaii for 3 weeks and spent over $8,000.00, and they have the audacity to say I'm trying to pull a fast one. Airbnb? NEVER AGAIN!!! Ted in San Francisco

Christi Gilbert Gettysburg, PA

They are the best value for your money with lots of pictures and specific lists of amenities so you know what to expect and you can plan accordingly.

Trent Ewing Milwaukee, WI

Great and easy way to look for properties to stay in while vacationing! I have used to it book places for just my wife and I, and for larger events like family reunions!

Nicole Johnson Portland, OR

The thing I like most about Airbnb is the chance you get to "feel local" as you stay in a neighborhood, community, a home! It is much more home-y than a hotel room.

Mason Allen Provo, UT

Can be a source to find a fun vacation destination, but fees pile up way too much. Refund policy usually favors the host, unfortunately. Service fees only return as site credit. Usually not the cheapest option.

jaci finch Corpus Christi, TX

I absolutely LOVE using AirBnB. There are so many cool and unique places to stay. This is the way to get a once in a life time experience where ever you go.

Devin Fayetteville, AR

Airbnb is very reliable and much less expensive then staying in hotels constantly. Went to Italy this summer and stayed in Airbnbs in every city we went to.

Cjorduno Logan, UT

I have used AirBnB many times to book my vacation rental! I have stayed in some beautiful rentals and have enjoyed my stays! Never had any complaints or problems!

Eric Wilkinson Herriman, UT

We used Airbnb to find a home in the same area as our family vacation. It was great because there was a house available 1 street over so we could walk back and forth between homes. The only downside was the Airbnb fee's were steep.

CAROLE SCOVILLE Pleasant Grove, UT

I love using this instead of staying at a hotel. I usually get way more space for the money, and you even sometimes find an amazing deal on a sweet place

Benjamin Amendolara Melville, NY

I have had multiple experiences with Airbnb in which the host was either unresponsive or the room was not as advertised (once it was even in the wrong location). Airbnb makes it extraordinarily difficult to resolve these problems, as, much like Uber, the company wants to severely limit their customer service expenditures.

Susan Stewart Salt Lake City, UT

I was a host for AirBNB, it was super easy to signup and I had guests a couple of times. It was a good experience, but not really worth the money. I decided not to be a host anymore. But it was good to find out if it was something I would like to do or not. My experience was overall positive with AirBNB.

Karen Stogsdill Somerset, KY

We went to Portsmouth, VA last year. We rented a whole house for several days. The owner was nice but the house we rented was was not as updated as shown in the pictures. It needed lots of updates.

Maura Bayonne, NJ

Went to Italy and Spain in 2014 (Spain) 2012 ( Italy) good experiences. This was before all the negative chatter about the company,

Steven Klaproth Phoenix, AZ

Terrific company and great concept. Love using the simple service with great home selection. Love it!

lscho2 Salt Lake City, UT

We rented one for my friend’s bachelor party and it was really good! The owner came to the basement once that was the only downside

Alexa Cooper Salt Lake City, UT

I liked it! The greatest difficulties I ran into were with the home owners themselves, not Airbnb as a company. Love what they provide.

Jennifer Ashby Lehi, UT

Airbnb is a great resource if you are trying to avoid busy hotels. My experience has been private and refreshing.

Allyson Miriani Springfield, MO

I have only had positive experiences with Airbnb. Very easy to use and have had multiple great stays through utilizing this app.

Chelsey Smith ,

I always use airbnb. I always get the best price. It is easy to make reservations and I know I'm being treated fairly.

Crystal Logan, UT

I use this website often to look up alternatives to hotels especially with covid. I have found the review system helpful in finding quality places to stay with my family

Lilly Logan, UT

Best way to find accommodations outside the US. We loved that most of the hosts were bi- lingual and could help us with the area.

Maverick Denhalter Salt Lake City, UT

Airbnb has provided us this with many awesome places to stay. We have loved Actually being able to afford to travel sometimes.

Katie Lewis Eagle Mountain, UT

I love using airbnb rather then hotels. It gives you that home away from home feel and you have everything that you would at your house with you

Melissa vandenover Saratoga Springs, UT

The house we were able to find through airbnb was fantastic and having the peace of mind knowing airbnb had our backs was great

Danielle LeCheminant Lehi, UT

We rented a place using Airbnb for our vacation and the place had a good rental rate and the owner was very kind and easy to get a hold of.

Dre35 West Valley City, UT

Love airbnb and all of the options to pick from! Even when we do a vacay in our local neighborhood, airbnb is the resource we use!

H Moore Lehi, UT

Airbnb is easy to use and a great way to find vacation rentals. We've used it more than once and will continue doing so.

Molly Smith Herriman, UT

I made a reservation but it was cancelled right before the trip I was planning because something had gone wrong.

Sarah VanLeuven Orem, UT

I like the Unique experiences variety of places and prices.

Joannetta Jarman Secaucus, NJ

We have used them a few times and love the intimacy of the rental locations. very clean and safe.

applebutteranna Butler West Wendover, NV

I have never been disappointed with the rentals I have gotten from Airbnb. The people are pretty honest!

Carlee Burt ,

Great place to stay if you have a family and need separate rooms! Also if you need a kitchen

Mindy Baumann Logan, UT

I love how I can find a house wherever I travel. The pictures and descriptions are accurate and you get a bigger space for a hotel price!

Sadie Scoville Pleasant Grove, UT

I always love staying in an Airbnb versus a hotel – it’s fun seeing different houses and meeting new people

A Craw Draper, UT

Site is extremely easy to navigate. I have yet to do book my first experience, but have been close many times!

Kennard Johnsonhot

Airbnb has the worst customer service from a host perspective I've ever encountered it's all about them I would strongly discourage anyone from becoming an Airbnb host

Randall Shanks San Luis Obispo, CA

There was a mix-up in my reservation to Austria. After multiple contacts with Airbnb and incompetent help, I got no where. They even put me on hold and hung up.

Vicki L.Hisaw Grass Valley, CA

Terrible refund policy. They will side with the party renting a room (regardless if they are lying) . Will NEVER use them again and will discourage others from doing so.

Dave A Boston, MA

We got screwed out of $5000 because of a false rental listed on Air BnB's website, and they refused to accept any responsibility at all - will NEVER use them again.

Amy McCarlie Orem, UT

The process was simple but I do wish the initial price they quote included out the door price.

bryan bishop Logan, UT

Rented a condo in Hawaii from Airbnb. Great location, clean, with lots of extras for us to use.

Kristi Logan, UT

We used this site when we were booking our trip to Hawaii. Easy to use! We will use this site again