TurnKey

Insufficient Reviews Companies must have at least 10 reviews in order to calculate an overall score. Until they have 10 reviews they will be listed based on the estimated overall score taking into account the criteria not related to reviews.

1 User Review

Company has not yet verified this profile. We recommend researching the top companies shown below:

Evolve Vacation Rental Network Logo Evolve Vacation Rental Network ›

6.7

Overall
Score

Southern Vacation Rentals Logo Southern Vacation Rentals ›

Real Property Management Logo Real Property Management ›

TurnKey Logo TurnKey

Barry Garrison

December 10th, 2017 Westmoreland, TN DETAILS

My wife and I rented a private pool home from turnkey in October through Vrbo. I have used Vrbo several times and I have never had any problems. Vrbo has been great to work with. This time though, we delt with turnkey who was advertising through Vrbo which I did not realize at first. So my wife and I and our 2 dogs drove 14 hours which took 2 days due to the dogs that were traveling with us. When we arrived we noticed a small building right next to the house we was renting. I walked to the door of the small building and seen that someone was staying in it. We went into the house to find that we was sharing a pool with this smaller unit. This is not what they advertised. We contacted turnkey and they said they would try to find us another house. Long story short and 4 hours later, we were on our own and had to stay in a hotel. It was a nightmare sitting in a walmart parking lot thinking they were trying to help us and the whole time they only had 2 houses available that were pet friendly in the area. We waited all that time because they told us they would fix this for us. It never happened but they did refund our money but I had no access to it because we were 1000 miles from home. Our trip was totally ruined by turnkey.I will never use turnkey again!