TutorMe

8.3

Sagnik Dutta

It's an awesome site for students who need help in studies. Tutors all over the world are ready to tutor students 24*7. From a tutor point of view it is good site as part time job. Best thing is the customer service of this site. They always try to help u every possible way.

Logan Bouchard Forest Grove, OR

We went over my work I needed help with, and they were helpful, just a bit confusing at times.

Karina Thomas Boston, MA

The tutors are available whenever you are and can give you so much support!

Daniel Aragon Houston, TX

This service is very fantastic! I am able to understand the content a lot better after working with a tutor.

Yiping Geng Gainesville, FL

I think TutorMe is a good website, but the chat need to fix. I always don't know who chat me in the website.

Marisela Nieto Las Cruces, NM

The best thing I like about this company is that they provide excellent tutors and are able to help with any assignment that can be challenging.

Brandon S. Midland, MI

They have a tutor for every subject! It is amazing, they are always helpful and courteous to any homework help you need!

Audrey Barrett Portland, OR

It’s really nice as a student worker to have flexible hours. You also get to connect with students all across the country and keep your academic skills sharp!

Harnauth Sewsankar ,

TutorMe was fantastic in assisting me throughout my ECON 705 studies. I will certainly recommend for future students. My selected Tutors were great and of high quality.

s winter Canyon, TX

I just started as an online tutor, but love it so far. Very helpful training videos to help navigate the program and easy to use and responsive chat feature for quick help.

ACP Teams, LLC Riverside, CA

This company is a scam artist Buyer Be WARE!! We have a college planning company and paid them upfront for services. We had problems with our IT person getting it to work on our website. Alex is very slow to respond. After several months of it just not working out we asked for our money back and they would not give it back. We tried to do a charge back with our CC but were unsuccessful due to they submitted a contract that was with an entirely different company, not us as we were formed in APril 2019. Bottom line we paid for service hours have not received our service hours and want a refund. Clients should be given their back their money if it is requested as long as no service hours were used. This company will not give you back your money they will make up lies and drag things out. They should not be working with students/minors. Now in the middle of a pandemic I have to go after them legally. Go with any other tutoring company!! Charlene Fell

ryan holland Bellaire, TX

After a free 3-day trial, they automatically charge you for a month of service, and do not offer a refund, even if you cancel immediately, got no value from the trial, and never used the service. Legal or not, common practice or not, it's immoral and scammy. They have an entire FAQ page and form letters at the ready, to tell you you can't have a refund for forgetting to cancel, which makes it clear that they get plenty of inquiries from people who forgot to cancel, and that they made a deliberate business decision to keep those poor student's money rather than to do something more friendly, like cancel the service automatically.

AmandaB Crawley, WV

TutorMe is a must-have, a true asset! I'm leaps and bounds ahead in my class and understand everything that others are struggling with. It is worth every penny!

Shailendra Kumar

I enjoy working on TutorMe. It just helps me to get extra income and lots of improvement in my knowledge. Thanks to TutorMe for creating this amazing Platform.

Savannah Mack Saratoga Springs, UT

My tutors were amazing!! Thanks to my tutors; Kianat Z., Shauna A, Nina M. and Kennady P. Thanks again guys. :) Love this service I will use it again and again!! :D

Alec Jordan Nottingham, MD

Great, service. You can get help with any subject, Tutors are fast and efficient. The site is also very well designed. The price is fair and there is a satisfaction guarantee.

Ruby Straaten Sandy, UT

Unfortunately I have to leave a terrible review. Let me just start off by saying that the tutors are awesome! They are really helpful and know how to relate to the student. That being said their customer service is terrible. I cancelled my membership and they still charged me. When I tried to contact them to talk to them about my account, the only way to contact them is through their chat. After I sent them a chat message it took them 3 days to even respond and then 1 week from there to tell me that they weren't going to help me out. I also asked them to provide me an email or phone number that I could contact. Their contact page gives out no phone number and the email that I sent was never returned. The tutors that I had been working with even tried to help me contact the customer service and they had no luck as well. I wish that their customer service was better and that I could use them for my future educational endeavors but alas they have left me with a bitter taste. I will NEVER recommend that anybody use this service.

Reply from TutorMe

Hi Ruby, we are terribly sorry your experience with TutorMe was less than perfect. I am not able to see any messages from "Ruby Straaten". Please email us at so we can make this right.

Oct. 16th, 2018

Damian Barrios ,

TutorMe is an amazing website that helps there students understand better with the support of professor teaching them

Hayley Himes ,

I have only had good experiences with tutor me. It’s a great resource for students and the website is user friendly.

ana grayce krachinski Portland, OR

TutorMe has been a great tool for me to use while trying to get caught up in math while also trying understanding it

taylor williams Alliance, NE

Tutorme has absolutely changed my college experience. I have the opportunity to get help when I need it. It is a resource I use at least once a week!

dorry roberts Archer, FL

Each person that tutored me answered all my questions with accuracy. They treated me with respect and explained things on a clear and precise level.

Sinziana Agafitei Burnaby, BC

I cannot believe that this company is allowed to treat people the way they do and nobody does anything about it. Please be supportive to everyone who has been scammed by this company and NEVER use their services. I was charged $65 for nothing, just out of the blue. When I contacted them they said that I agreed to this, which is NOT TRUE, and that they do not offer refunds ... and this is how they make their money. So sad and disappointing the world we live in.

Angelica Town Yuma, AZ

Amazing! This website makes it so much easier to teach English and math online. The tools available are unique and irreplaceable. I love it!

kamal kamel

TutorMe is the best thing that i have ever used to understand any subject that i have any trouble with. I hope more features added it will be great.

trinity ncube

discriminated against when i applied to tutor on their platform.I genuinely felt that i had better experience and qualifications that a lot of their current tutors.When i kindly asked for reasons for my application rejection ,i was totally ignored. Interestingly ,they still advertise to me to be a student on their platform ,despite the fact that i am doing my doctoral studies.

Mario Cano Ontario, CA

Helped me get an A on my essay and helped with references

Louise Chen Johns Ashburn, VA

The overall experience is great. I like the tutor I selected for my daughter's Mandarin lesson, she is very responsive and good with kids.

Chelsea Ellensburg, WA

TutorMe is a wonderful resource. Its gives students a place to receive help with assignments in a timely fashion

Yesha Patel Glen Burnie, MD

One of the best. Very helpful also recommended to my friends to. It’s cheap if you do your payment pay as u go.

Emmanuel Chappat

As mentioned by others, this company relies on misleading users to trick them into paying 70USD a month without a single email. It's obvious that this is part of their revenue model. Good products need no such thing. This is a sinking ship. Avoid.

ANGRY CUSTOMER Louisville, KY

TOTAL SCAM!!! I signed up for the "free" 30 minute trial which I never even used. I was then charged $69!!! I have emailed and not gotten a response. I have tried the live chat and as soon as I mentioned the fraudulent charge they stopped responding. TERRIBLE COMPANY. DO NOT USE!!!

Reply from TutorMe

Hi Amanda, sorry for the delay in taking care of your request. Our records indicate that we processed a full refund a few days ago.

Oct. 22nd, 2018

Ashwin Sancheti Akron, OH

Its a great company. Addresses on feedback and responds promptly. Great help for students and a flexible job for tutors

Moustapha

The provided service is awesome, sessions are delivered professionally with high quality features.

Madi Chicago, IL

Great tutors. Kind and efficient when teaching!

Hemant Ramachandran Sunnyvale, CA

It has been great. I have been teaching students and having a good time.

Marko Danial Antelope, CA

TutorMe was a great tool for school! It allowed me to learn and get my grades up more efficiently!

Shelby Cain Montgomery, AL

Awesome! TutorMe greatly helped my career as a writer and I appreciate them so much.

kk Mountain View, CA

So very helpful, I will continue to use it as well as being ultra useful it is very economical.

Kemi Rufai Broken Arrow, OK

TutorMe is extremely helpful in aiding me with homework, and furthering my knowledge of concepts discussed in class.

DEVISREE K

A very nice learning platform with a well equipped lesson space. Students will enjoy learning.

Haidy gabra Nashville, TN

The tutors are amazing they really help and explain the concepts better thank the professors.

Symphony M. Salt Lake City, UT

I love this program. I wasn't doing very well if a few of my classes and now I am.

Mehrnaz Siavoshi

This is a great company to work for because I can build my own schedule and pick up sessions whenever I have free time.

Elidia Perez Vader, WA

TutorMe is great! A tutor is literally at your finger tips when you need one right away:)

Meghan Collins Amherst, MA

great for 24/7 accesss. 4/5 stars because some bad tutors on the site.

Esmeralda Rodriguez ,

As a new college student tutorme helped a lot to break things down for me !

Jose Pearland, TX

Tutor me is great. I love how tutoring sessions can operate 24/7.

Bree Dail Escondido, CA

I would not have passed my class without these guys. I got a 96% super happy.

Khrystina Calo Indianola, IA

TutorMe provides various tutors of various subjects. It's quick and easy to use.