Diamond Line Delivery Systems

LAST UPDATED: May 26th, 2021

Diamond Line Delivery Systems, Inc. is an employee-owned Less Than Truckload carrier with terminals in Oregon, Washington, Utah, and Idaho.

Diamond Line Delivery has over 200 trucks and 500 trailers shipping out 12 terminals.

C.R. England Logo
C.R. England chevron_right
Covenant Transport Logo
Covenant Transport chevron_right
Crete Carrier Logo
Crete Carrier chevron_right
star_border star_border star_border star_border star_border

The Good

• Rate Request Form
  • Gas and Fuel Prices
  • Available Technology

Rate Request Form

There is a simple and straightforward rate request form on the website for those interested in Diamond Line Delivery's services. Consumers will enter general information (name, email, phone, business name, business address).

However, potential customers will also need to enter some more specific information such as the original zip code, destination zip code, handling unit, the number of shipping units (include the length, width, and height), product description, total weight, and if the freight requires guaranteed service.

Based on the given information, Diamond Line Delivery will provide consumers with an estimate. However, keep in mind that this is just an estimate and the charges are not guaranteed.

Gas and Fuel Prices

Diamond Line Delivery's website includes a page with information from the U.S. Energy Information Administration with gasoline and diesel fuel prices and updates. Consumers can see gas prices by region, sign up to receive email updates, and more.

Available Technology

Diamond Line Delivery has some of the best technology in the industry. The company provides real-time tracking information, users can keep up to date with weather-related alerts, and customers receive imaged delivery receipts within 24 hours of delivery.

The Bad

• Labor Day
  • Thanksgiving
  • Christmas
  • New Year's Day

The Bottom Line

Diamond Line Delivery is a company focused on quality, dependability, and providing top-notch customer service. The company is known as a destination end carrier, distributing freight to over 300 communities in Idaho, Utah, Oregon, and Washington. Diamond Line Delivery offers overnight services to and from all major cities in the Pacific Northwest.

Chelsea Zacher Valley, WA

By far one of the best delivery services I have experienced. The package I had shipped was 800 lbs and my driveway is a big pain to maneuver. Ryan our extremly awesome delivery driver made sure he got our package into the garage after trying mutiple maneuvers to get the truck postioned because of my awkward driveway. He also worked super hard to move this giant package and even help me move things in our garage because our package was delivered a week early. Thank you thank you so much . We will definetly be using your services again!!!! Ryan you were absolutley delightful and made my day ! Thanks again

DHally Moscow, ID

In my first review I gave them a 1 star, but after my experience with Greg the driver from the Lewiston depot and Corey the manager at the Lewiston depot, they definitely overcame the first impressions I had for this company. Greg was outstanding , helpful and very friendly. If all of their centers are like the Lewiston, Idaho depot, then I would recommend them to anyone and everyone.

Rae Wooldridge- Diesel Cast West

My freight gets delivered on time and they have good customer service reps that you can actually get ahold of. would be really helpful if you could update your online portal- its not very good and i have to call and talk to a person as the site does not use my rates properly.

Matt Roller

Diamond Line's personal is always attentive and upbeat. If an issue arises Karen R and your staff arise to the occasion. I trust Diamond Line to take care of my customers outside of my delivery area.

Adrienne Salt Lake City, UT

Diamond Lines is a one of the best carriers out there! They respond to all of our needs and requests. I have never had any issues with reaching their customer service or getting information from them (which is rare for many freight companies.) Our rep Colin is always so helpful. Even when we ask him for the impossible, he always does his best to find a solution (even if one isn't always available.) They always deliver quickly, and we've never had any customers complain. In fast we have several customers that request DL as their main carrier. The only thing I would change about DL is for them to have a wider service area so I could use them for more customers!

SS Kooskia, ID

First, they didn’t deliver on the day they said, and never called. So we called to ask where our product was. The guy claimed he must’ve had a wrong number or the mailbox was full (I know for a fact it wasn’t). Then on second scheduled day he was adamant he would be there around this time (I was missing work and said I was two minutes from work but he assured me he would be there). 45 minutes later he said he was 10 minutes out and that he got caught up with a phone call. Then he got lost. lady who called me verified the address and I added “Road” to my address cause it matters. Apparently she didn’t Excuses through the whole thing. I’m very conscientious with my time and if he would’ve just told me he could call 10 minutes out I would’ve been here. Apparently they are not as conscientious of other peoples time.

Reply from Diamond Line Delivery Systems

We appreciate your feedback and we apologize for not providing the top quality service you expect.

Apr. 23rd, 2021

Tim Powell Salt Lake City, UT

Each employee of Diamond Line has a vested interest in the success of the company. From the drivers, dispatch to our sales rep each one is very personable and offers the highest level of customer service.

Amy

Prompt pick up and delivery. The truck driver takes way too long to get his paperwork ready and loaded before he leaves our dock. Also, the website could be a little better.

Christian American Fork, UT

We shipped with Diamond freight for many years, they never missed an appointment and we had never needed to file a claim for missing or damaged goods. To us the freight company is like the front desk person at your regular mortar and brick business, they are a very important representative of our brand and product. We are glad we linked arms with this company, because they had always made us look good.

Mike Sternberg

Always on time, easy to work with. Everyone from the sales team to the drivers are always friendly and a pleasure to work with .

Eric Newson

They are extremely reliable and quick to fix any issues should they arise. They have competitive rates and their customer service is on point!!

Rob

Service and comunication through the whole proccess of shipping. Access to BOL's and Invoices online are easy to navigate.

Jeff Collins Boise, ID

We have had a working relationship with Diamond Lines since just after their inception. They deliver on time, have quality equipment, and try to help us bring value to our customers.

TEC Distributing of Idaho Idaho Falls, ID

Monstly on time and easy to work with. Communication regarding logistics of delivery appointments could be improved.

JULIE SMITH

I CAN GET A HOLD OF MY REP ANY TIME. ONLINE PROGRAM IS EXCELLENT . DRIVERS ARE FRIENDLY .

Sara Lesher

Their communication and customer service is above all other carriers I've worked with.

Ara Huddleston - OLCC

Their service is reliable, their people are flexible and they have very nice employees

Fahad Basha

Because they are organized for a regional company, and we prefer to support local.

Very good service, but has limited service and delayed transit times in rural areas. Specifically in WA.

Reply from Diamond Line Delivery Systems

Thank you for your feedback! We'd like to hear more details about where our service can be improved.

Jul. 29th, 2020

TED

excellent customer service very trustworthy and the same for sales

Carl Hoffman

Our representative is very responsive and easy to work with.

Nick Gaskill

Pricing has been excellent for years. It's helped me land more work.

Leslee R

They are efficient and affordable and easy to do business with.

FOREIGN ENGINES INC

hAVE HAD NO COMPLAINTS FROM CUSTOMERS ON THEIR SERVICE

Monte Holden

On Time delivery with little Damage. The coverage is getting better as well.

West Coast Pita & Foods

They always reply to our requests once it is submitted.

Steve Frischman

They have been 100% on time with our freight.

Sean Strade

Very reliable, limited claims, and speedy service.

Kent

Sales guy Ken R is Awesome, always good attitude

KeyAg Distributors

I think some of the agents processing pickups could be a little nicer.

Susan Malinak

Great sales rep and customer service. Dependable delivery.

Amber

Because our sales rep is AWESOME! Thanks Marvin L!

crystal suan

Excellent service and very competitive rates

Back Country Wood Products

They are very slow to return shipping quotes.

Reply from Diamond Line Delivery Systems

Thank you for your feedback! We'll have a rep reach out to you shortly to resolve your issue!

Jul. 23rd, 2020