Founded in 1996, Travelocity is one of the most well-known online travel booking sites. The company, which falls under Expedia's umbrella of brands, allows consumers to book flights, hotels, rental cars, cruises, and vacation packages using its platform.

Read on for pros and cons, plus Travelocity reviews from real users.

The Good

• Website Navigation
  • Trip Destinations
  • Travel Protection
  • Mobile App
  • Customer Service & Policies

Website Navigation

Travelocity's website navigation is straightforward and makes it simple for customers to operate its search engine to book travel accommodations. Some travel booking companies overload their sites with advertisements, but Travelocity's site is relatively clean.

Users can search by destination to book a ticket or make a reservation for a variety of products, services, and attractions:

• Flights
  • Hotels
  • Car rentals
  • Cruises
  • Vacation packages
  • Ground transport to and from the airport
  • Attractions, such as:
  • Sporting events
  • Some train tickets
  • Concert tickets

Trip Destinations

Travelocity regularly offers flight and hotel deals for destinations not typically found on other travel booking sites such as Milan, Italy, and Copenhagen, Denmark. The company makes it simple for travelers to find out which deals are popular by providing a list of popular places to visit, hotels, flight destinations, and rental cars on its homepage.

Review Icon

Customer Review: Michelle from Saratoga Springs, Utah

"Travelocity is a great comparison tool to make sure you are getting the best deal on airfare and hotel. I like that they give you options from all airlines and even highlight the best option (based on price and travel times)."

Travel Protection

Travelocity seeks to cover the concerns of its customers by offering travel protection that covers the following:

• Canceled or changed trips before travelers fly
  • Protection after flights (lost, stolen, or damaged baggage; medical expenses)
  • 24/7 worldwide emergency assistance

Mobile App

Travelocity's app for Apple and Android devices helps travelers gain access to mobile-only offers and promo codes exclusively available through the app. Additionally, users can use the app to search over 400 airlines and more than 435,000 hotels worldwide using their smartphone or tablet.

Customer Service & Policies

Travelocity offers 24/7 customer service on Twitter and Facebook.

The site offers price a price match guarantee for cruises, flights, and car rentals based on certain criteria. However, each customer should be aware that in order to take advantage of this guarantee, they must do so within 24 hours of booking. For hotels, you can price match up until the day before your stay is scheduled.

When it comes to cancelation, you can cancel for free within 24 hours of booking a flight. Some other travel sites charge fees to cancel a flight, even within 24 hours.

Additionally, if your reserved rental car is unavailable, your airline cancels your flight, your hotel’s pool is closed or reservation is lost, you can contact Travelocity to handle the issue.

The Bad

• Lack of Cancellation Transparency
  • Rewards Program Limitations

Lack of Cancellation Transparency

It is difficult to find cancellation information on Travelocity's website. While it is clear that the company will not charge hotel cancellation fees, it is a bit harder to find information about service fees for other accommodations and reservations. Some cancellations may be eligible for a full refund while others may not. It would be helpful if Travelocity provided a transparent policy regarding flight, hotel, and other travel accommodation cancellations in an easily accessible place on its site

Rewards Program Limitations

A possible hindrance to Travelocity's rewards program is that it is carried out through American Express, a card issuer that is not accepted at some merchants and restaurants. Further, some people may not feel comfortable enrolling in credit card loyalty programs with:

• APRs start at 15 percent and run as high as 25 percent
  • Points expire 48 months from the last date travel was booked using the rewards program

The Bottom Line

Travelocity is an online travel agency with straightforward web navigation, a number of uncommon destinations, travel protection, a mobile app, and a price guarantee to make sure that users get a great deal. However, the company is not entirely transparent about its cancellation fees and policy and its rewards program has some limitations.

View Best Travel Sites

3.0

Victoria Bonebright

August 7th, 2020 Bloomfield, IN DETAILS arrow_drop_down

no you should use someone different. you really find out how a buisness is during a pandemic. they changed my flight 3x in a week but i tried to change my flight to leave earlier from florida to go home and they refused unless i wanted to pay 200.00 per person. they said because i aggreed to them changing my flight it to my 1 switch we were aloud to do. well let me tell yeah if i didnt agree then i lost my money because they said they couldnt do refunds even though i paid for the insurance. they SUCK!!!!!

JoeH

June 10th, 2020 Leander, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Recently booked a (nonrefundable) hotel (Hotel Amadeus Krakow Poland) through Travelocity prior to the COVID outbreak. All of my other travel arrangements were canceled by the cruise company (Seven Seas), airlines (Iceland Air, Whizz Air, Lot Airways), and other hotel operators and all issued 100% refunds of funds pair or deposited. Travelocity and Hotel Amadeus are the only ones that have not issued a refund of any sort or even a partial refund. Travelocity has added no value to the booking process and while they haven't paid any money yet to the hotel says they cant issue a refund and the hotel doesn't want to give up free . I dont see any value in using Travelocity for any travel transaction in the future as they offer 0 value in the travel proicess

Nicole Leee

May 13th, 2020 Franklin Park, IL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I would give 0 stars but it wasn't an option. I had booked a vacation from Chi to FL which had ro be canceled due to Covid 19 and Travelocity issued flight credit valid for 12 months. I had to be on hold 2 times for 3 hours until I got a hold of a customer service representative. I searched for my new tickets to Florida with AA and found 2 roundtrip tickets for $512 and it clearly stated on the bottom that the price is for 2 travelers. $230 departure flight and the rest was for the return flight per individual. The representative finally answers and tells me that i need ro pay 512 per person and her system was down and we both knew that's a lie..SCAMMER!! I fly all the time and the only reason i didn't book it myself is because you needan agenr to assist you. They are going out of their way to prevent people from using those flight credits and have the most unprofessional and undertrained employees...EXPIDIA IS GREAT A D I NEVER HAVE HAD ISSUES LIKE THESE WITH THEM!!!

Fe

May 9th, 2020 Raleigh, NC DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Bad experience . Travelocity uses and agreement with AIG Travel Guard. Their agreement means the customer always pays and is the loser. We were forced to purchase within 24 hours by Travelocity. Travel Guard will not cancel after two weeks. We cancelled our travel within the 100% free cancellation period so no insurance would be required. Travel Guard would not refund the policy cost--even if cancellation was because of coronavirus. I will not use Travel Guard again or be forced by Travelocity to purchase within 24 hours.

Alan Shafer

April 14th, 2020 Oviedo, FL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I had booked a hotel earlier this year in South Florida through Travelocity. Based on my doctor's advice in mid-March as a result of the high Coronavirus infections in SO. Florida, we had to cancel the hotel. The hotel charged a $186 cancel charge that the hotel said was due to Travelocity rules. When I asked for a refund Travelocity said no. During this time of crisis when the world is suffering... for them to be so cold is beyond me. Will never use Travelocity again.

Karen Torino

April 1st, 2020 Tallahassee, FL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Travelocity is very easy to use and allows you to basically book your entire vacation through one site. From flights, to hotels, to cars, and things to do, Travelocity offers you everything.

Nicholas Stephanopoulos

March 24th, 2020 Scottsdale, AZ DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Horrible experience! I had to cancel a trip last-minute because the coronavirus made the conference I was attending shut down. I was on the phone with Travelocity (through whom I had booked the hotel) for almost an hour, was constantly put on hold, and then they claimed they had gotten a refund for me. Weeks later, I have gotten no refund, and when I contacted the hotel they said that Travelocity hadn't even canceled the stay! I tried to call them but their line was "out of business", and a "chat agent" was incredibly unhelpful and basically said they had done the refund but the hotel had refused it (which wasn't true). I will never use them again, and suggest you don't either. Horrible company!

Kevin Elzinga

March 22nd, 2020 Ypsilanti, MI DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Travelocity ultimately came through for me in spite of my initial frustration with them. I hope they will figure out a way in the future to automate some of the refund process. In theory, the customer should be able to fill out a claim, submit it, and then receive an automated response and confirmation number along with an estimate of when the claim will be processed. Being on the phone for more than two hours without ANY idea whether your claim will be heard is extremely frustrating.

Rocio Diaz

March 20th, 2020 Tallahassee, FL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Travelocity is my favorite out of all travel-planning websites as their bundles are the cheapest, and can be reserved with almost an entire year in advance.

Myken

March 12th, 2020 American Fork, UT DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I used to use Travelocity a lot. I stopped when I felt other sites were more straightforward and offered more options.

JD Dunklee

March 8th, 2020 Norcross, GA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Travelocity is by far my favorite travel site. I’ve always been able to find flights and hotels in a quick and easy fashion! The variety of flights and hotels to choose from is also very nice.

Lacey Horne

March 3rd, 2020 Clearfield, UT DETAILS arrow_drop_down

This is the first place I go to find deals. Good advertising cause this is the first one i think of. I feel that I can trust with them I am finding the lowest price! Would recommend

take7

February 27th, 2020 Cheyenne, WY

Had no problems with my travel booking process from beginning to end. I did have to show more paperwork at the hOtel because they weren’t seeing the prices I booked for and what the deal included. In the end they honored it but that made me a bit nervous I got scammed somewhere in my transaction. Everything was fine.

Shauna Horne

February 24th, 2020 American Fork, UT DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I used Travelocity recently to book flights to France. I like Travelocity because you can search several airlines at once. I had to call them when one of the flights was cancelled and rescheduled and they were very helpful. I also like Travelocity to compare and book car rentals.

JR Suguturaga

February 24th, 2020 Orem, UT DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Travelocity always has good deals whether for hotels, car rentals, airfare or more anytime that I needed to travel.

Eddie Rios

February 22nd, 2020 Ogden, UT DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Travelocity is a great tool that pools a lot of hotel availability together. They have a ton of options and I can generally find a hotel that works with my annual vacations. I love the platform, secure reservations, and billing options.

Michelle Rios

February 22nd, 2020 Ogden, UT

Travelocity has been helpful in finding us great rates for both airlines and hotels at our destination. We have been able to save a lot of money through their service and they have a great staff to answer questions when necessary. Thanks to Travelocity for helping us plan our vacations.

Jen Armock

February 19th, 2020 Anaheim, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

They are a scam they falsely advertise and I took screenshots with time stamps flights for $57 when you go to buy the price then changes $291 that’s a big difference so I canceled that did a new search for a more reasonable price flight I see the same flight I just tried to book at $57 again till showing at $57 I have time stamps to prove it all I spent over an hour trying to get them honor there advertised price they won’t maybe it’s a blessing in disguise after that I saw there reviews they are a terrible company and in California it’s against false advertising laws they are supposed to grant you the advertised price again I have proof I am going to turn I hope to shut down slap them with a huge for taking customers and rip people. With thief false advertising and lack of customer service.

Michelle Schow

February 18th, 2020 Saratoga Springs, UT DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Bryndie

February 16th, 2020 Managua, MN DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Lots of solid deals on everything from excursions to accommodations. Great travel site to use.

Tina

February 14th, 2020 Tulsa, OK DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Do not book through Travelocity. I cancelled a hotel reservation 4 days in advance, received a hotel cancellation email from Travelocity but was still charged by the hotel. I called Travelocity and was told that I had not contacted the hotel to cancel...WHAT? why use Travelocity. Next time I will contact hotel directly. DO NOT USE travelocity - deceptive.

Amanda

February 8th, 2020 Montebello, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I used Travelocity to purchase a hotel in San Diego and was offered a great promotional price.

Roman Christiansen

February 6th, 2020 Pleasant Grove, UT DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I used Travelocity for my last vacation and it was amazing! Everything was booked easy and the recommendations were incredible!

Rachelle

January 11th, 2020 Gastonia, NC DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Book a hotel with Travelocity the hotel smelled like dogs had been peeing all over the room there was no electricity and Newport news Virginia Birchwood suites if anyone ever comes across this name don't ever book it because it's nasty and it smells like dogs not only would Travelocity not refund my money we had to pay for an extra room I would have never thought the Travelocity would have a hotel like this on their radar it was absolutely disgusting and I will never use Travelocity again this reservation was made on January 10th of 2020 they would not let me write this review

Michelle W

December 16th, 2019 Coraopolis, PA

Super easy travel site to use when it comes to planning a trips with my family.

Amanda

December 10th, 2019 Warrendale, PA

Travelocity is great for comparing prices for flights and hotels and i always trust i'm getting the best prices

Nell Jam

November 30th, 2019 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

NEVER USE TRAVELOCITY - Tell your friends ! Attempted to Book Flight & Accomadation Package. Upon Confirming Booking a Red Alert Displayed saying 'Card Details Incorrect' Checked to confirm my bank balance and 2x Authorisations had been deducted amounting to ~$1500. Package cost was ~$1200.  NO Receipt, Booking Confirmation or Itinerary was ever sent to my email. My Travelocity Account displayed 'No Planned Trips. To request cancellation and refund Customer Support requires itinerary number (which I never received! Many hours, web searches later I found cancellation contact emails for Travelocity. Contacted my bank to dispute and have authorisations cancelled/refunded. Day later I received an email from Travelocity to say my booking had been already cancelled and authorisation would be cancelled in ~7days or to contact them again. I now need a holiday to get over booking a holiday with Travelocity.

Tom Gourley

November 28th, 2019 Pleasant Grove, UT DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I have successfully used Travelocity on a number of occasions for my hotel and airline needs. I have found that their site is easy to navigate and their prices are sometimes better than I can get going directly to the provider. My only concern is that on one occasion I needed their help during a trip and they were difficult to contact. I also don't like the fact that I don't get "frequent flyer" points when I use them.

Tony

November 11th, 2019 Riverton, UT DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Just like Orbitz and Hotwire...nothing really stands out, but it seems to be a reliable search engine for travel deals.

Amy Boren

October 9th, 2019 American Fork, UT DETAILS arrow_drop_down

We bought our airfare through here for a family trip. It was easy and all went well. They also sent updates for changes in flight time which was very helpful.

StephanieCollins

September 27th, 2019 Phoenix, AZ DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Travelocity sold us a ticket from Phoenix, AZ to Burbank, CA. The ticket said it was from JetBlue airline, so when my husband went to the airport to check in, the kiosk said "unable to print boarding pass go to the ticket counter". Fine, except no one was at the JetBlue counter at all, apparently their hours are 7pm-12am?! Anyhow, turns out JetBlue bought the ticket on a flight through someone called JetSuiteX. Except they are actually called JSX now, and don't actually fly out of SkyHarbor, they use some small outfit called Swift Air. No signage for JetSuiteX, or JSX, and no one in the airport proper could tell him where to go, because Travelocity sent a confirmation email without either a gate assignment OR an actual flight number. Needless to say, he missed his uncle's 98th birthday, and Travelocity spent over an hour telling us they wouldn't do a thing to help until they could get JetBlue to admit it was THEIR fault first. JetBlue refunded the ticket...or maybe it'll happen 7-10 days from now, WELL after the celebration is over. So a VERY sarcastic THANKS A MILLION Travelocity and JetBlue! NEVER EVER USING THEIR SERVICES AGAIN!!! What a SCAM!!

Maria

September 18th, 2019 Buffalo, NY DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I purchased two tickets to Barcelona. I was informed by Travelocity in an email that my ticket was canceled. Weirdly, only my ticket, not my partner's. The email went on to offer me two options to change my outgoing flight. It made no mention of my return flight. I called and spoke to an agent who said I was able (and therefore my partner was also) to cancel our reservations since the new outgoing flight options changed our wait time in Dublin from 2 hours to 12. I said I wanted to discuss with my partner. I called back and stated we wanted to cancel both reservations. After a wait of 40 minutes I was told my reservation was canceled but my partner's was not because the problem was with my return flight! (my return was different than my partner's. This was not mentioned in the email I received. Their resolution was my partner would keep the same reservation and I could make a new one. There was no concern that this would cost me more since I was booking later. While on hold I visited the site of the airline providing the service and found shorter and apparently less expensive options. You are not getting the best deal you can find through Travelocity. A little extra time on the internet to visit airline sites will find better deals. Expedia – owns Travelocity, Orbitz, CheapTickets, Hotwire and eBookers. I suggest you stay away from all of them.

SherriC

August 19th, 2019 Aurora, IL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I think these reviews should allow for two items, experiences over time and over a single event. In both cases, mine would be five. I've used Travelocity for many years now. I've had to contact customer service once, and while it took a while to get the issue resolve, it finally was. Today, my experience relates to having to cancel a flight. My son is in the Navy and is deploying tomorrow. Yesterday his flight was cancelled. Since he is flying on a friends and family standby ticket, he kept getting bumped. We were so worried because there was no guarantee that he would get a flight today. So I booked a ticket through Travelocity after I saw I could cancel within 24 hours. Only after I booked, did I read that it's okay to cancel if you booked more than two weeks before your flight. I was so worried this morning. My son got on his flight using his original standby pass and I set out to cancel the flight I bought with much concern. Travelocity processed the cancellation without issue. I know there are other travel sites, but I will continue to book through Travelocity because they offer a quality service.

Carl S

August 14th, 2019 Lihue, HI DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I booked a car with Travelociy in Chengdu, China with Hertz and went to the airport to pick it - Hertz does not even exist at Chengdu airport!!!! A miserable day, and they would not even refund me the deposit - and today I even got an email from them for another car rental in Chengdu??? I do not recommend this company

Nate

August 6th, 2019 Conshohocken, PA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

This has been the worst experience I have EVER had with a travel agency/booking website! I personally will NEVER use Travelocity ever again!! I would rather pay hundreds of dollars more on a different site or with the airline directly to avoid the possibility of an issue with booking the ticket and having to rely on the Travelocity representatives to fix the issue. I had two letters in my middle name that were inverted, so I needed to have it changed to match my passport. I was told repeatedly by Travelocity that it's policy for fees/charges for name corrections was that it would charge whatever the airline required. In this case, a typical name correction for the airline I booked with would cost $130 per name. However, the airline had an exception for minor mistakes which stated, "[i]f you've made a small spelling mistake with your name, get in touch with us and we'll correct this free of charge, up to 3 characters per name." Because my middle name had two inverted letters, I was told directly by the airline that this exception would apply in my case. Therefore, in accordance with Travelocity's policy of following the airline's policy for this issues, I should not be charged by Travelocity for the change. However, when I called Travelocity and eventually was transferred to the correct department, the Travelocity representative "called" the airline to check the policy, and the representative told me that it would be $130. After trying to correct this discrepancy, I called to confirm that Travelocity actually called to confirm the policy, and the airline representative told me that no Travelocity representative had actually called to confirm the policy. I interpreted this to mean that the Travelocity representative had LIED to me about checking the policy, and they just wanted to collect the fee and not actually help me. Thankfully, after calling many more times, it was later confirmed that subsequent Travelocity representatives had called in response to my many inquiries about this issue. However, the discrepancy was still not being corrected. I finally tried to find other solutions by asking if I could do a three-way call with the airline representative and Travelocity representative. The initial Travelocity representative said that it was not allowed, but the name change Travelocity representative said that we could do this. After an hour long three-way call with the airline representative and Travelocity representative, the Travelocity representative was finally told the correct information, and I was given the name change for free. Although the issue was finally resolved, all of this should not have been necessary. I should not have had to take over 6 hours of my own time to make these phone calls, and my own extreme hard work to get this issue resolved. Travelocity representatives should be there to advocate for and assist their customers in the best way possible. Unfortunately, my impression was that the Travelocity representative simply wanted to get the easy answer and get off the phone instead of working hard to resolve the problem. I am extremely disappointed in Travelocity's willingness to help its customers and diligence in finding the correct answer. For these reasons I will never use Travelocity again.

Keeli Hansen

July 19th, 2019 San Jose, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Travelocity is a great company and I always receive the best deals and great customer service

Chloe Adams

July 10th, 2019 Morgan, UT DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I never would have used Travelocity were it not for the advertisements and commercials! They were funny and made me want to use them. They were organized and easy to use and customer service was very friendly and helped me plan a great trip.

Reta C Rupich

July 9th, 2019 Bolton, MA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I booked a hotel in Slovenia through Travelocity and when I had to cancel it due to an emergency, there was no clear way to cancel through travelocity. The instructions they give are not accurate so there is no way to get through to them to cancel. I cancelled with the hotel directly and they would not honor the free refund within 7 days prior to stay and still no way to get a hold of travelocity. I had booked several other hotels through Orbitz that were easily cancelled with refunds processed with days. Will never use Travelocity again!

Dms

July 9th, 2019 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

We bought tickets for a concert & booked a nearby Clarion hotel online BUT upon payment...the reservation showed we had somehow been booked at a TraveLodge instead!!? Concert day, after driving around not being able to find the Travelodge & only a few hours to go before the concert started, we decided to drive to the Clarion. After explaining our predicament, the Clarion desk rep exclaimed with great exasperation "you're the 11th couple to arrive with no information showing in our computer that Travelocity booked a reservation for you here tonight!" She then said "Travelocity had no business showing we had a vacancy on their website because the Clarion has been booked up for days" & to add insult to injury...she stated "the TraveLodge here has been closed for over a YEAR!" Soooo at the last minute we were left scrambling to look for someplace else to sleep in a town already booked to capacity. Never again will Travelocity receive our patronage...NEVER.

C B

July 4th, 2019 Hyrum, UT DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Used Travelocity for years. Very helpful in finding the right location and price options

Rosann Stanko

June 27th, 2019 Logan, UT DETAILS arrow_drop_down

We have tried other travel sites and this is our favorite. It is easy to get around and we have found some amazing deals and saved a lot of money. We use this site the most!

L. Holland

June 27th, 2019 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

DO NOT USE THEM. Lying customer service. Give terrible customer service. In total they had us wait over 6 hrs while they “tried to get a supervisor” or “tried to get hotel”. They would not cancel booking so we have 2 rooms in nyc same dates. We are not first time customers. My husband USE TO use them for employee trips, hotels and rental cars. We will no longer use them for anything. HORRIBLY DISHONEST CUSTOMER SERVICE!

Brandon F

June 21st, 2019 Floresville, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Travelocity... What an Atrocity!!! I have booked my vacations in the past with Travelocity, and the experience was fair. After this last experience I will never use their booking services again. I recently booked a vacation package to Cartagena, Colombia which included flights+hotel accommodations, and a rental car. The trip is still a month away and I am already having issues with their lack of customer service. This does not give me a feeling of comfort in how this vacation will go. I booked a room with two queen beds for 2 guests and they have it listed as 1 guest. When I requested they make the changes, they told me it will cost an additional $177.00 USD per night for the second guest to share my room. I brought it to their attention that their website clearly states the "Base Rate Per Room Includes 2 Guests". Now they do not want to honor this price and want me to pay an additional $708.00 for the 4 night stay. Please be forewarned they do not honor what they advertise and will try and up-charge and overcharge for everything. Definitely shop elsewhere for a cheaper, stress-free vacation experience. I may update this review if the trip turns out better than the initial booking experience.

Paul Eaton

June 21st, 2019 Chicago, IL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

We unfortunately used Travelocity to book a hotel reservation. The dates for next year's parents weekend was announced and we immediately made a hotel reservation, which Travelocity confirmed. Two month later we were told the reservation had to be cancelled because the hotel overbooked. Travelocity doesn't appear to have any influence with the hotel. We don't intend to ever use Travelocity again.

Jacob Shaner

June 9th, 2019

Travelocity has worked very well for me whenever I have used it to look for flights and hotels. The information has always been accurate and the site is easy to use. I recommend using other sites of Travelocity though.

w

June 8th, 2019 Cambridge, MA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I would give 0 if possible. Made reservation 9 months in advance and clicked 'non-refundable' in error...called Travelocity and asked within the hour to change to refundable and was ultimately denied after hours of negotiating in good faith, believing I was a customer they might wish to cultivate by changing my reservation for me. NO NO NO after leading me on for months. I lost $163 for nothing more than a wrong click and then given a royal run around and around. I am a 71 year old and have never been stolen from blatantly and to my face before. Never use this 'service'...my advice after very poor treatment.

Donna

May 27th, 2019 Brentwood, NY

I was very disappointed, I booked a trip package air hotel and car. had a very bad experience with the Airlines’s. I paid for non stop 2 hour flight which turned into a 8 hour nightmare. I Called Travelocity and asked for a refund for only the return flight. They offered me a 25$ credit for hotel stay. This trip cost me thousands. I paid them not the airline . Never will I use them again

ELDupont

May 21st, 2019 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Travelocity booked me twice on my flight and charged me twice the cost. I didn't notice the mistake until the week of my vacation, which was admittedly my fault, but Travelocity's absolute refusal to refund my money for a mistake they made is horrible customer service. My only mistake was not noticing. they ordered two tickets, not me. Shame on me for trusting them, I guess.

Reese

May 19th, 2019 Pleasant Grove, UT DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I have used Travelocity many times and I use them especially for hotels and rental cars. I like that they will match any other companies price or refund the difference. I don't have a cancelation fee and I can look up something world wide. Now that I am a member I have member discounts and deals that are sent to me.

Christina

May 15th, 2019 Irmo, SC

Booked online, same day saw promotion for 15% off booking online format. After calling to follow up why discount option not applied customer service states only can be done on mobile app not website and they could not honor the discount. I only tried travelocity because several friends recently booked through them. Clearly they do not honor any price match or promotion. Will not use again and will suggest to others do the same.