Priceline Logo

6.3

Zhenyu Duan Berkeley, CA

Due to the COVID-19, Hawaii has been under selter-in-place order. We cannot go to Hawaii as planned, so I canceled my hotel booking on Priceline. I talked to a customer support when canceling, who said they can refund my booking fee. But after 2 months, they send me an email noticing me that there won't be any refund. I am very frustrated. They lie to customers and don't care customers at all.

Michele Lee Reed Orlando, FL

I have been travelling for years through various companies and I have NEVER had such poor customer service. In the midst of COVID, I cancelled my rental car booked in February through Priceline because my June event was cancelled. Priceline refused to offer a refund for my rental car which in these times is absolutely absurd. This is the only company that failed to offer a refund. This is ridiculous and I will continue to urge everyone I know to boycott this company.

Luly Orlando, FL

Priceline is the Worse company I’ve doubt with. We purchased our vacation tickets in October 2019 and due to the Covid-19 pandemic our trip was canceled and they REFUSE to give us a refund and are only giving us less than 6 months to use or lose voucher ... Although no one knows when this will be over and not to mentioned Vacations have been used to stay quarantined as there was no other options. I’ve never had such a horrible service like this company

melvin rose Knoxville, TN

I tried canceling 45 minutes after my reservation was made, walked in and the place was dirty and stunk, refused to stay because you can tell it wasn’t clean. Priceline refuses to refund $1100 back. I called VISA and filled a complaint against them per VISA’s 100% guaranteed satisfaction with your purchase policy, they opened there investigation and contacting my bank. SHAMEFUL of Priceline

mad ave North Haven, CT

I booked an airport rental at priceline.com for $541. Then I found another site offering a price of $340. I called priceline and asked for a price match. They said they could not do it for some reason. Then I said I would like to cancel my booking. They told me I could not. I ended up using another car rental service. I never used Priceline's booking. I called them multiple times asking for a refund, or a partial refund. They refused to refund even one dime. In the end, they took in $541 for nothing. People, stay away from priceline.com. They are scammers!!!

Mohamed Abdelrazek

I booked round-trip flight for my wife from Doha to Cairo and due to the loss of my wife mother I tried to canelle the return flight from Cairo to Doha for two days calling their customer service and was told to wait for response from them and that the cancelation fees is 60$...i contacted them several times and just 8 hours before the flight they told me I have to pay 600 $ for canceling.. The whole ticket was 700 $.. Again avoid them..

Mohammad Abumuhaimid Manvel, TX

Beware people it turned out that booking thru the hotel is cheaper than priceline. Priceline doesn't disclose all mandatory charges the hotel might charge. You have to understand what charges priceline doesn't include. Eventually you will end up paying more than going to the hotel directly. This happened to us. When checked in, Hilton had $35 mandatory charge per day per room. Priceline doesn't show that and I was tricked. Their policy is vague and they will hold you accountable for it.

Anne Valerius Glen Ridge, NJ

I would not even leave one star if I didn’t have to. Our experience with booking a hotel. Our mistake was trusting Priceline to recommend a cheesy , hourly, mold ridden, scary motel where my daughter and granddaughter were forced to stay . This was the Quality Inn in Ansecon NJ. Nevergo near this place and I am horrified that Priceline would even have it listed. Runaround with refund and Priceline does nothing to help you. No refund and never using Priceline again.

Jennifer Smith Timnath, CO

Unfortunately, I was required to leave a star in order to post a review. Within hours of reserving a rental car, I canceled it. I was told that I would not be refunded even as I read “free cancellation until pick up”.Then when I requested to speak to a manager, I was given the runaround and was finally told someone would call me, but I’m still waiting for the call. Listen to the reviews! Go with another company that values customer service!

Susan Brittain New Freedom, PA

I booked a hotel through Priceline and it was an absolutely horrible delapitated room. It was run down, dirty and nothing like their website described it as. I think Priceline should eliminate hotels when they get a certain amount of negative feedback about one specific hotel.

Thomas Hullinger Pleasant Grove, UT

I like that they have so much information online, that you can use the price comparison tool and that they give you the opportunity to name your own price as well.

John Schwab Sandy, UT

I use Priceline often. I find their user experience to be very good and it lets you filter quickly and pricing is always competitive or better than others.

Mhorne182 Eagle Mountain, UT

Can find good prices on Priceline. However be very careful with the name your price tool. One time we reserved a 2.5 star hotel and was given a 2 star hotel. Customer service was a nightmare. They wouldn’t budge or acknowledge their mistake.

Stan Hollingshead Lehi, UT

Interface is easy to use. The value seems pretty good. It seems that when we book through Priceline we always get the room next to the elevator, ice machine, or some other undesirable spot. But the value is good so we keep coming back.

Adrianne murray Brigham City, UT

I love booking my airlines on here because you can always find the best deals.I’ve had very good luck with the prices for years now and they will continue to use them

Jaime American Fork, UT

I have used Priceline several times to book hotels or cars. Most recently I rented a car using Priceline and got a better price than I could find anywhere else.

Katie Kearney Vienna, VA

I compare a lot of flights and hotels on Priceline when I am traveling. It is nice to see a comparison of all the prices in one place. Prices are just insane for hotels and plane tickets nowadays so I never see like a GREAT deal.

Konstantin Druzhenko Palm Coast, FL

Booking was done not right, had to spent time to call customer support witch is very poor if even existing. Problem was not resolved. Total : 3 calls, more than 4 hours for waiting, multiple redirections - still no result.

Heather Chafatelli ,

Never would i recommend PRICELINE OR AGODA. the entire country is shut down and they refuse it give me a refund. EVERY other company or hotel has fully refunded their customers but NOT PRICELINE. They won't even respond or contact their customers, if they have no compassion during COVID times then they deserve NONE of our time once this is over

Sheila Gunter Calhoun, GA

I will never book through Priceline again. I cancelled my cruise over a month ago. My money has still not been refunded as promised. You can't talk to anyone at all and you certainly can't get any help online. This is the worst agent period. Terrible customer service. Just Rotten

Bill England Spring, TX

We booked a reservation for the Driskill in Austin for SXSW which was cancelled due to the over reaction to the Covad virus. I was hoping Priceline would be easier to work with but they will not allow us to cancel the room.

rplunkett70 Starkville, MS

I will never use Priceline again! They gave me wrong information about a hotel room and they have been “investigating” for 36 hours now even though they said it would take 24-48 hours. I am extremely dissatisfied and will never use them again! I will call the hotel directly... expensive lesson learned the hard way!

Christopher Chamberland Yorktown Heights, NY

I booked a hotel with them. They gave me the wrong check in dates and did not want to issue a refund. They didn't even send me a receipt with the appropriate dates. I called them about the issue and they said there was nothing they could do. Totally unreasonable. Never book a hotel with them.

Bethany Santa Rosa Beach, FL

I booked an Express deal. The hotel I got was in no way similar to the possibilities listed. They were nice well known hotels. I got an old dirty run down dump. Bait and switch. I complained- they said too bad. No changes even though they misrepresented what I was buying

Tarig Chicago Ridge, IL

They are scammers...terrible customer service and do not respect the costumer right to be satisfied...refused refunds required by federal law and threatened to penalize me if I complain or ask for my money back....and when I did my credit card info was given to the hotel who charges me 171 dollars in bogus fees not mentioned in the policy

Christopher

IT WAS A GREAT AND NICE EXPERIENCE, FROM THE CUSTOMER SERVICE TO THE EASE OF ACCESS IN PLANNING AND BOOKING FLIGHTS.

William Glover

Very Good. I booked hotel through this website along with flights and got a great deal with everything I needed

Sandra Dubas Salt Lake City, UT

I like using priceline because of the compared prices I get from them. I know that I will find a good price no matter what.

Lori Schwab Sandy, UT

I like the option to name your price. Sometimes you can get a good price. I have never had an issue with them or with something that I have booked.

Lacey Horne Salt Lake City, UT

Have been very disappointed with Priceline their star ratings are NOT accurate especially when comparing the same hotel locations with other sites. We ended up staying in a really gross hotel because of this and they were. It willing to help us out AT ALL. Buyer beware!!

Mickey Mangum Long Beach, MS

I've used priceline but I don't like the way you have to bid on properties. Honestly it's too much trouble and I was better off just gong to a site that lists the prices and paying up. Now, once I got the hotel it was fine.

Michelle W Coraopolis, PA

Priceline is great to get options to book a trip. Is shows so many great options from lower end prices to pricey ones. Very easy to use.

Tony Riverton, UT

When it comes to finding rental cars, priceline always seems to find the cheapest option for me....and I do my fair share of comparison shopping.

Marissa Redwood Falls, MN

I've searched on Priceline a few times, but they never have stood out to me as providing something that so many other websites similar to them provide. I haven't been wowed by their deals.

Philip N De Franco

Absolutely awful; website difficult to navigate, customer service automated and exceptionally unhelpful. I recommended that my company ban all employees from ever using the site.

Bryndie Managua, MN

I love Priceline. In my experience they’re unbeat for deals and convenience. Great customer service too.

Sarah Watters Quinlan, TX

Our favorite discount travel site. I really like the Express Deals because they're a great value but no hassle.

Miles Strother American Fork, UT

I use Priceline to find good deals on hotels. Usually I end up going with someone else, but it's great to use as a travel search engine.

Christopher Day Ringgold, GA

Horrible customer service and long wait times to even schedule a trip. They make it impossible to give them money.

ashraf Corona, CA

Its a Joke, Don't ever use it again. I just paid money I did not get anything back and I did not have any receipt and the customer service its terrible. please be aware

Vicky G

Excellent, prices always less expensive than other conpanies

Kenneth Robinson

Very good and helpful in finding me the best price and closest location to my destination

Jim

Priceline has always offered exceptional deals and stellar customer service.

Sheryl Wilson Salt Lake City, UT

It is a great option to be able to name your price. They offer some pretty good deals for travel.

Cam McClellan Magna, UT

Priceline is the original of this group and has a great product we enjoy using them for the ease and convenience.

Amanda Warrendale, PA

Priceline is the best travel planning site and their customer service always is helpful.

Rischelle Mikkelson American Fork, UT

I have used Priceline for both hotel and car bookings. It is easy to navigate and find deals at any location worldwide.

Amy Boren American Fork, UT

I have looked at flights on this web site. They are comparable to others but we have yet to book with them.

Lori R Rison, AR

Within one hour of booking a flight on priceline.com, I found the same flight at half price (also on priceline.com) and they refused to price match.

karl

Great site finds the best prices awesome customer service