Kayak Logo

5.5

Myken American Fork, UT

I like using Kayak when wanting to compare prices on multiple travel sites. It guides me in the right direction when choosing who offers the best prices for my vacation.

Benjamin LeBlanc Norcross, GA

Kayak is one of the best methods of streamlining your vacation experience. The website is extremely easy to use and the prices are seemingly unmatched. Would recommend.

Elizabeth Klemm Tallahassee, FL

Kayak is a great place to look for cheaper flights and compare different itineraries based on flight duration and cost. I always check Kayak before planning trips.

Dwhoush New Orleans, LA

I used Kayak for the longest time and it was great for me! I always find great deals for hotels and flights on there. It has been very helpful for me with my business travels. It just is a pain to use sometimes because of the Ads.

Rocio Diaz Tallahassee, FL

Kayak has great deals for travel packages, however, it can get difficult to use as many tabs open up.

Jing Farber

It does what I want - finds fligts at the best price I can find and allows me to explore using different travel dates

Hayley Lambdin Orem, UT

Kayak is a great resource if you are looking for one place to book everything for your trips. I definitely plan on using their flight tracker again!

r vido Orem, UT

This 3rd party booking agency refused to give us over $4000 back that we spent on round trip international flights despite notifying them weeks in advance our inability to fly and despite also having purchased their flight insurance. They ruined my life this year.

Max Winkel Lindon, UT

I bought one ticket. It went smoothly. I wasn't surprised with any hidden fees. I used Kayak after hitting two other travel sites.

Dee Ashcroft Logan, UT

I use Kayak for all air travel and hotels. I love that it saved me putting in my dates destination and other information multiple times

Jessica Smith Parker Logan, UT

I travel a lot for work and I always go to Kayak first to check flights and hotels. They always have great prices and it is easy to use!

Keld Sperry Lehi, UT

I love being able to see what the best deals on hotels on a variety of websites. This is my go to app when we are traveling and want to get the best deal out there.

Ashley Ulibarri Herriman, UT

Kayak is my favorite site to use when looking for packaged deals. I love the ease of their mobile site. It’s very functional and easy to navigate.

KnarasN Draper, UT

Anytime I’m looking for a hotel I first check Kayak. It shows me all the rates for the hotels in the area and helps me get the best deal.

Mhorne182 Eagle Mountain, UT

Don’t understand this service. I search for a site and then have prices from different sites pop up in their own window. This comparison needs to pop up on one page and then let me decide what other windows I want to open.

AmyConder22 Eagle Mountain, UT

I love using kayak. It always find the best deal and will pull from several sites. I love how easy it is to find a good deal.

Amy Boren American Fork, UT

We used to always book our flights through them. But they changed their search browser and they no longer have price alerts. So we look but haven't purchased through them for awhile.

Ted Johnson Pleasant Grove, UT

Kayak seems to be working for me and does a special search just for me. Great technology that helps me sort through everything and find the best deal for me. Thanks, Kayak.

Joy Hill Pleasant Grove, UT

Dont love this site - its just a comparison of all the other travel sites out there. Its almost like information overload. I'd rather use google flight for air travel and hotwire for hotels.

Shanae Boully Kaysville, UT

I love Kayak. They have affordable flights and they have cheap flight so you can take that trip with the dates it gives you.

Katie Kearney Vienna, VA

I compare a lot of hotels on Kayak when I am traveling. It is nice to see a comparison of all the prices, I just never see anything that I consider a truly GREAT deal.

LBurr96 Salt Lake City, UT

It is a nice way to compare sites, but savings are usually trivial.

Stephanie Nwaobi Tallahassee, FL

I love Kayak! It helps me find great tickets to travel for my family and I.

Darbles32 Managua, MN

I have always used kayak for flights but have found that their hotel deals are just as good as their flight deals

Elisabeth Kinghorn Bangkok, 10

Kayak is my go to when purchasing flights and preparing for a trip. Great prices and easy to navigate online

Amanda Fairbanks Payson, UT

I love kayak! Definitely one of the easiest flight, car and vacation websites to use. Very user friendly!

Oliver Sherren Provo, UT

I always go to Kayak to find cheap deals. But I feel like Kayak gets outshined by other travels sites like Expedia. I also wish the mobile interface was better for Kayak!

Steve Knight Salt Lake City, UT

I use this website as my go-to in booking travel plans. It's easy to get a number of options quickly.

mccandless24 Kaysville, UT

I thought that using kayak was helpful in seeing different prices for a flight but it does not cover every airline so I still had to go to other sites to find the best price.

Audrey Mitchell Managua, MN

Kayak has been awesome when finding places to stay on the less main stream ways. They have reliable locations and great pricing.

Daphne Brown Riverton, UT

I love your +3 day calendar view. It has been awesome for search down great deals and helping me to find the best possile way to travel.

Amanda Warrendale, PA

Kayak is always a useful site or app to compare and contrast different flight prices. I always get a good deal!

Alyssa Boren American Fork, UT

It wasn't too difficult to find my way around the website. They are always updating prices which is very convenient for customers.

Mazi Marcel Womack Cedar City, UT

Kayak is so easy to use and you can find all the cheapest flights from multiple different carriers at the same time.

Jason Draper, UT

I can always find great deals for places to stay whenever I use Kayak. I love using this for traveling.

Marissa Redwood Falls, MN

I really like Kayak. They do a good job at finding your information quickly, and without opening up 8 other windows like some other websites.

Jason Spokane, WA

Super easy to compare travel deals and get all of your travel needs in one stop. Use Kayak for most trips I go on.

Steven Klaproth Phoenix, AZ

Very good agency for booking flights, cars and hotels. Very good customer service and great rates!

Amy Patton Pflugerville, TX

Kayak is quick and easy to use! I feel like I can find the best deals on hotels through Kayak.

Ashley Johnson Las Vegas, NV

Easy to find travel services and compare prices between different companies. Nice to have it all on one site.

Kyle Provo, UT

Before google flights came along this was my preferred conglomerate for researching flight information and pricing

Bryan Jensen South Jordan, UT

Used them to book my trip to Phoenix. Ready to use, always find the best prices.

Jaida Williams Tallahassee, FL

The costumer service team is amazing. They are able to help with bookings and finding extra deals.

Amanda Montebello, CA

I didn’t find as many options on Kayak as I did with other companies. I probably wouldn’t use Kayak as my first choice.

Bryndie Managua, MN

Awesome place to find cheaper travel deals. However, I had a difficult time with the actual booking process.

Anya Lee Jacksonville, FL

Unfortunately, I don’t have the best luck when I refer to this site for hotels or car rentals.

Samantha Grabert Salt Lake City, UT

Kayak really helps me narrow down my travel searches, love it.

Joannetta Jarman Secaucus, NJ

We liked the good flights we found on here in 2018 for our Mexico trip last minute.

Karina Aguilar Managua, MN

kayak saved me $50 on my hotel stay in Los Angeles and I was able to spend that money on my date!

Nicholas Lake Villa, IL

Kayak is not as user-friendly and harder than some travel search engines to find quality flights at a reasonable price.