Google Flights Logo

8.0

Mike Salt Lake City, UT

Google flights is a great way to compare flights and see when they peak etc. It's been useful to help advise when to buy. I never buy the flights through the site but I compare and go direct to airlines.

Karson Greenburg Salt Lake City, UT

Google Flights links me to so many different websites that I almost always find the cheapest flight through it. I fly domestically very frequently and Google Flights has always been my go to simply out of convenience and simplicity.

Desiree Pleasant Grove, UT

Google Flights is a very convenient tool. I like how it tells you the range of prices and tickets depending what airport you use. I definitely use this a lot because I'm planning a trip to Japan soon, and it helps me figure out my prices, the cheapest hotels, and what airport I'm going to use

Raquel San Jose, CA

Google Flights has the easiest site to navigate to look for the cheapest flights. The interface is user-friendly and gives all flights that can be filtered by duration of travel, how many stops, departure time and arrival time, and of course, price. I use Google Flights before I go on any trip to make sure I get the best price possible.

Alyssa Hansel Tallahassee, FL

Google flights is a super great service that I would recommend to anyone! They have this cool feature where you can look at the monthly view of a calendar and see price information for each day of that month, which I find really useful for finalizing trip dates!

Dayna Salt Lake City, UT

Google Flights is by far the easiest way to search for the cheapest flights. It makes it very easy to see what dates and times are my best options. We have a very flexible schedule when we travel so I love the ease of being able to mix up the dates to find the best deal.

AF ,

Good flights has been a great way to 'shop' for flights. I like being able to browse by your home airport and just see how much flights are in various locations (the map is easy to view). It's also easy to see which airline you would choose too. Very easy to use and helpful!

Dre35 West Valley City, UT

Great resource to find the right economical flight needed! Whether you're looking for the cheapest flight, or a specific airline that you're a medallion member of, google flights search option provides such an easy experience to pick the right flight!

take7 Cheyenne, WY

Omg hidden gem, or not but I feel like I am always winning when I use google flights to find travel for myself and my family. It is easy to navigate and snapshots of costs at airlines all in one click and screen. Prices and deals are great and the airlines available are some of the best ones.

Amy Christian Las Vegas, NV

Anytime I look for a flight, I START with google flights. Then once I see what price/schedule looks best I go directly to the airlines website. I like that it is an overall view of all flights compared to eachother. Makes it SO much easier to find options all in the same place.

Desi Pleasant Grove, UT

Google Flights tell you how long it takes to get to your destination and it also tells you how much it costs too. It's super convenient and helpful I feel like. That way you'll now when it's easier to book your flight. I was traveling out of the country and I used this and it's pretty accurate!

Tracy Hill Draper, UT

I love Google Flights because they made it really simple to understand what time my flights were leaving and I felt like they had me the best options for flights possible. This company has a very clean and simple website and I will continue to use this company in the future.

Courtney Eames Kaysville, UT

Google flights is how I find all of my flights! It is so nice to know you are getting the best deals while traveling! My friends told me about google flights a couple of years ago and I have never used anything else to book my flights since!

BLF Pleasant Grove, UT

I have found great deals on Google Flights. They search the internet for the lowest fares and find them for you so you don't have to go searching everywhere yourself. They also notify you if a fare price changes, which is nice so if the price goes down you can hurry and purchase the ticket.

Karen DeMann ,

I love using google flights to search. I enjoy using the date grid to plug in possible dates. I think it is a great way to find the best flights for your individual needs.

Theodore Niemann Boulder, CO

I love using google flights to find the cheapest flights. It's extremely easy to use and allows you to book with different airlines, which makes it much cheaper to travel on the days that you want to travel.

Sarah Mercival , FL

You can find round trips for as low as 200 dollars. If your booking a flight you can also book hotel reservations and plan to visit many landmarks and recreational events.

Jane Hupe

Used to be good and I used many times for the research of flights but recently a scam is there... after we choose the flights and confirm the return flight we move the page and the price almost doubles... and a note appears “ unfortunately the flights that you have seen in the previous page changed”... yes, indeed, very unfortunate for a flight price searching tool... But it is still in the search if you do again and in the calendar... so it is a big misleading exercise... I took photos but here we cannot attach them... the price went from 945$ to 1564$ ... I tried other flights and the same was happening. So... we cannot trust it anymore... Shame...

Pamela Dixon Brunswick, GA

Just to let anyone now who is booking a flight thru Google Flights. Me and my husband first time flyers booked a flight many months ago and all was well UNTIL we arrived the day of our flight in July thru American Airlines to find out our flight was cancelled and changed from time 2:15pm to 11:00am with no notice or email of the change. So our trip was marked as no show which cancelled also return flights. Called Google Flights to discuss cancelled flight and to book another flight. Mark W offered to get refund and booked our new flight on Delta the next morning saying charge would be $600 for the tickets. I released my card for the charge of the $600.00 BUT Mark also charged my card for 656.20 x2 for Delta and the $600.00 Agent fee equaling to $1912.40 which I knew nothing about until I asked about our refund from our first booking after I returned home from my trip a week later and looked at my card bill. I did received 2 deposits for $367.99 from American Airlines BUT Mark charged us $300.00 agent fee from our refund. Which we never was notified of. So before you book a flight or request a refund make sure you ask if there is any agent fees.

Hector Dominguez Thiensville, WI

This service apparently because cheap prices seemed a good option but it’s a scam. Let me explain, they advertise an unbeatable price and of course you purchase. They charge your card but 8 hours before the flight you receive an email saying that they couldn’t get the tickets but they offer other flight of course more expensive. This is disastrous because it’s too late to get a flight and you have to choose between losing your flight or buying at their new price. Also, if for any reason you don’t see the email (which can get your inbox at 10 pm ) you will be informed at the counter that you don’t have a flight. DO NOT USE THIS SERVICE!

Julie

Excellent I like how they track everything for me so I don't have to look every day, they email me when things change in the negative or positive direction

alex

Never mind the time wasted, what's worst is the fact that I found out my selected flight was not available only and only after submitting all my personal and financial details. Despite using Google Flights.UK, when I was about to complete the booking, as soon as I submitted the payment for the chosen United Airlines flight and Google/United realised that my credit card was British, suddenly "my" United Airlines flight became unavailable and instead I was offered a different, much less convenient and much more expensive United flight. Awful. Very upsetting and also very uncomfortable because I had to submit my card details (and who trust them??).

Tracy McMillan Orem, UT

I love that on google flights I can have a calendar that compares flight prices and that I can also be notified of price changes. Makes shopping for flights so much easier!

applebutteranna Butler West Wendover, NV

I feel like google flights is a great place to find all the flights. They compile all of the flight services and they put all the options in one place for you.

Brooke Moser Brentwood, CA

Every time I travel I search in Google flights first because it shows a multitude of flights and shows the best price options. So easy to use and very user-friendly.

Lars Hamilton Carmel, IN

Easy to search for flights and sort by pricing and availability over a period of time to get the best flight and best route. Just wish it had more regional flights like Southwest.

Steve Ashby Portland, OR

This is where I always start for travel. Sometimes I will look for where to go based on which flights are the best price for the timeframe when I can travel.

Picnicky82 Logan, UT

Every time I have booked a flight I use google flights. It is so easy to look for cheap flights without using a specific destination. I have gotten more cheap flights than I can count.

Maverick Denhalter Salt Lake City, UT

They you have a very user-friendly interface.It is really easy to find what price it will be to fly with multiple people, unlike most places that try to hide the cost of multiple people they only showing you what it would cost with one.

Chelsea Bishop Las Vegas, NV

I really like how Google Flights is an easy access tool to compare flights from different providers. I always like to check there before I book! The month tool is my favorite way to see when we should travel.

Abby Wallin Denver, CO

I use google flights every time to check out what flights are available. Although sometimes I end up purchasing the flights through a different venue when I find a deal, most of the time google flights offers the best offers and times. It also connects the flights directly to my google calendar after I purchase them, which is beyond helpful!

Lkirton Park City, UT

I love browsing through all the flights that Google Flights has to offer. I love being able to browse through the different dates and prices then be able to plan my trip accordingly.

Tiauna Anderson Salt Lake City, UT

I used Google Flights for the first time this past spring and it was great. I was easily able to compare flight rates and book the flight I needed. I definitely recommend the site and will be using it to book my hotel next time, as well.

Tara Hammond Draper, UT

Google Flights is my first place to go to find the best prices for flights. I love the calendar function where I can see if it's cheaper to fly on certain dates. It has saved me so much money!

Ashley Ulibarri Herriman, UT

Google flights is the number one place I go to search for flights. I love being able to look at the whole calendar view to look at what days are cheapest to travel and I love that it shows all the airlines.

Rocio Diaz Tallahassee, FL

Google flight is a great resource to find prices of flights long-term and find out when flights are at their highest or lowest price. Also, Google makes it extremely easy to book your flight.

Myken American Fork, UT

I use Google Flights to search for all our airfare needs! It’s so easy and I appreciate being able to see rates daily for months at a time. It’s a great service that always helps me get the best deal.

Dwhoush New Orleans, LA

Anytime I book a flight, I use google flights. The ability to look at several companies all at without all the ads is really helpful. The ability to also see prices by day is great as well!

kaylee Tremonton, UT

Really good and easy to use. They do a great job showing the dates and prices, and I like them showing the price trends so you know if it’s a good time to buy or if you should wait

mccandless24 Kaysville, UT

I have felt really satisfied with the information I have received when booking through google flights. It shows me the prices for flights as well as the outlook of that price as in if there is a chance it will go down or if the price is a good deal etc.

Reckholdt Draper, UT

Google flights is so simple and easy to use. I love that I can track the prices of flights of several airlines so easily. It has made trip planning a lot easier and more convenient.

Bryndie Managua, MN

The best place I’ve found to find cheap flights. The calendar option makes it super easy to see if certain days you’re available would save you money if you flew then instead

Michelle W Coraopolis, PA

This is sooo helpful when planning a trip and looking at flight times. I use this function all of the time first before I decide how long I'm going for my trip. Super awesome feature.

Megan A McEvoy Tallahassee, FL

Google Flights is helpful for sorting out flight prices and the best times to fly, however I find that it does not always provide you with the cheapest flying options. I wish it was a little bit more accurate with costs of flights, and more tailored towards finding cost effective flights.

bailey jo Orem, UT

I love Google Flights. Ever since I found them, they are the first place that I look for flights. Especially with family in different states, its been a huge blessing to find the best deals through them.

Cassandra Sunnyvale, CA

Stop what you're using, and just use Google Flights. It's the easiest tool to find the best price on flights! Just make sure to use incognito mode so that they can't track your search history and raise the prices up!

Kimberly Jackson Derby, KS

My Go-To flight search! The ability to set multiple arrival and departure destinations makes finding the most economical travel plans so much easier. Only downside is that it does not include Southwest flights.

Chloe Adams Morgan, UT

I use google flights for all of my flights. It’s free and simple to use which is something I really appreciate. It gives direct links to available flights and for questions.

matthew Logan, UT

every time i use google and try to look up something is most likely will have the answer for me. Even when I’m looking up different flights, it always pops up with the flights I need

Jennifer Gilbert, AZ

I love google flights. I booked my London and Paris flights with them and it was wonderful. Better prices booking with google flights. And I like how it shows you the day to day cost of flying to your destination.