Expedia Logo

Expedia

5.4

Tracy McMillan Orem, UT

I love using Expedia to compare prices when planning a vacation. It is nice to read reviews of different airlines as well as compare prices before booking a trip.

Katrina Breithaupt Provo, UT

I have booked some international flights through Expedia and everything turned out well in the end but there was some changes to my itinerary that they didn't notify me of immediately and I had a hard time contacting their customer service when I tried to call and ask about it.

Wendy Rowlette Morgan, UT

This site shows you the prices for lots of different sites all in one place and makes your trip planning so much easier. I always find good prices and when I get to my destination, hotel check in is easy too.

Wmosmith12 Smithfield, UT

I enjoy using Expedia. It is a good way to get lower price hotels and flights. I like the variety of companies they used to tell you what is a better value.

Morgan whiting Los Angeles, CA

I booked a trip through them and got an excellent price on a hotel. I love that you can book everything on one site, the airfare, hotel, and rental car.

Lkirton Park City, UT

I have booked many trips through Expedia. I will continue to book through them because I know I am getting the best price around! They are always helpful when we have any questions.

Dayna Salt Lake City, UT

We have used Expedia for so many things. We always get good deals in hotels and also car rentals and airfare. It’s our go to when we need overall vacation planning deals.

Tiauna Anderson Salt Lake City, UT

I used Expedia for my most recent trip to visit family and it was great. We didn't need a hotel, but found great pricing for flight and car rental on their site. It's easy to use and we definitely recommend!

Wayne Young Little Rock, AR

Expedia is a helpful site that gathers good rates from various travel companies like airlines and hotels to help you put together a trip. The site is reliable in making reservations.

Rocio Diaz Tallahassee, FL

Expedia is a great resource to find flight, car, and hotel bundles with trustworthy businesses and hotels. Also, very easy cancellations and good prices.

Karen Torino Tallahassee, FL

Expedia is awesome! I have found all the best traveling deals on Expedia. It makes planning for a trip so much easier since I can find flights, hotels, and more all in one.

mccandless24 Kaysville, UT

I found a good deal on a hotel with Expedia but I did find I was booking through a third party and almost lost my room even though we pre-paid for it. Very stressful situation. I would hope that when I book it is directly with the establishment.

Juliann Mecham Managua, MN

Expedia is a nice site to help you find nice flights. I fly fairly often to not the cheapest places for not the longest amount of time, so it is nice to use Expedia. I would recommend.

Zac Cannon Long Beach, MS

I use Expedia to schedule and book almost all of my flights. I can get great rewards after saving up points and the hotel booking is as easy as the flights as well.

Michelle W Coraopolis, PA

I don't mind Expedia when planning a trip, but I don't like all the windows I have to go through when I'm just trying to book a flight. It gives you hotels, rental cars, and more. Which is nice if I'm doing everything through there, but 99% of the time, that's not the case.

Amy Boren American Fork, UT

We purchased our airplane tickets for our florida trip through here. It was easy and I appreciated that they sent me updates for any change in time that the flight had prior to leaving.

Sherry Arnold Alpine, UT

Good site for information, but I won't book tickets through this service again. I arrived at the airport to find that my seat wasn't guaranteed because I purchased through Expedia. I almost didn't make it home in time, so I won't purchase through them again.

Miles Strother American Fork, UT

Expedia is the website I usually use when looking for vacations/flights. I can usually find the best deals through them, the website is simple, and they have a good rewards program.

Lucy Hyrum, UT

Great way to book flights, hotels, and even excursions. Very trust worthy and no need to worry if it was going to work. Always works and have no problems.

Nicholas Lake Villa, IL

I use Expedia often for booking flights. Almost always the cheapest flights around with reliable airlines. One of my favorite travel search resources.

Rebecca Provo, UT

I love using Expedia as a start for booking flights. I prefer to book through the actual service providers website though. Things seem to go much better that way. But it’s a great way to know where to look

Alyssa skinner Gilbert, AZ

Just booked a hotel off of Expedia. It was so easy and the price of the hotel was the best I had found. I was able to contact the hotel soon after booking and Expedia sent me a confirmation email minutes after booking.

Jacob Shaner

I have been able to find flights for good prices through Expedia, but I prefer to use Kayak because it lets me search multiple travel sites at one. Expedia’s site is easy to navigate.

BLF Pleasant Grove, UT

I have booked several flights and hotel accommodations through Expedia and I really like that they have a 24 hour cancelation policy. I sometimes will book something and then change my mind, so it is a nice feature.

Fabiano Luz

Terrible! They introduced me to a Easirent where I got scammed and simply told me to set myself with them. Didn't even help! Not trustful at all.

LBurr96 Salt Lake City, UT

I like their package deals. I feel like it has saved me money.

Terrah Anderson Herriman, UT

Love using Expedia to check hotel pricing from a bunch of hotels all at once!

jim w Union, NJ

After making and paying for a reservation I was told no rooms available. I was never refunded from Expedia . Many phone calls later I gave up. I called my credit card company and got refund. I WILL NEVER USE EXPEDIA AGAIN

Sierra Nixon Tallahassee, FL

I love Expedia because it allows me to find deals on high quality hotels and flights.

Connie Conner Council Bluffs, IA

They will tell you anything to get your booking but if there is an issue before, during or after the trip they are no where to be found. You cannot get ahold of them. Do not book thru them or you may end up stranded in another country with no help.

gg Accra, AA

Terrible customer service. Wanted to cancel a flight, but turns out if my flight is within the next 7 days, I'll need to contact a customer service agent to do so. I don't understand why I can't cancel online like every other travel platform. Even so, their customer service agents are never available, and their chat feature is terribly broken.

A’lea Richardson Lakeland, FL

One of my favorite sites to book on. Very easy to navigate and it always has the best deals! Love their point system also

Expediadoesntcare Peoria, AZ

Never again! After a booking problem we were promised a refund to rebook. Property had already approved the rebook. We spent five days in multiple phone calls with promises that one person or another just had to sign off. After five days they said too bad we're not doing it after all and left us homeless for a week.

Brittany Bray Springville, UT

Expedia is my go to! They have great deals. 9/10 times I book with Expedia before anywhere else for my trips.

wayne

very, very good. The cancellation feature is excellent. I've never had a problem if/when I had to cancel.

Kimberly Bronson Idaho Falls, ID

Expedia is my go to company. I don’t spend time looking anywhere else. I love my deals and I have always received great customer service.

Taylor Larson Nakhon Sawan, 60

I like how Expedia allows you to find flights, transportation, and places to stay easily, but I stopped using it because I am able to find cheaper deals elsewhere.

Anya Lee Jacksonville, FL

Expedia offers may great deals on hotels and airline flights. I like how it compares deals from a variety of companies.

Christopher Milke Olney, MD

Use to search for flights but often book directly with airlines since you can get assigned seats at the time of check in.

Jun Chen Columbus, OH

I used to use Expedia a lot because it’s reward program. However, I recently found out the air tickets it provided are not the best selection, and the update is slow!

Grossarth Family Herriman, UT

Prices not as competitive as expected with competitors.

Jodianna Altamonte Springs, FL

I love expedia! I plan most of my travel destinations with them! I can book a hotel, flight, and car all through one app!

Christina Healey Provo, UT

Expedia has been great. Easy to see the package deals and comparables. I’ve booked through them and we haven’t had any problems.

Terin Layton, UT

Expedia.com is literally the first website I go to when booking a hotel. It is easy to use and I always get great deals! I highly recommend!

Kent Logan, UT

I don't travel much, but last time I needed to book hotels for a long family road trip, I was able to find all the information and make the bookings I needed through Expedia.

Kate Lillywhite American Fork, UT

I trust Expedia with my travel needs. One stop shopping to check prices on everything from flights, to rental cars to hotel rooms!

Patrick Curry Salt Lake City, UT

Was always reluctant on using a travel search site but was amazed on how easy it was to use and the actual savings I saved. Love this site now

Gayle Greene ,

We’ve used Expedia for several years. It has been an easy way to book flights and hotels. We just didn’t like how hard it was to change a flight.

Jeremy Brown Riverton, UT

I like the website and convenience of Expedia. I wish they had better selection at time and I have hit the 6 person limit when planning a couple times.

Lacey Horne Clearfield, UT

This is the second place I check for deals. I also feel that this company is trust worthy with my reservations and that they’re getting me the best deals.