Expedia Logo

Expedia

5.4

russbayles Boise, ID

Used Expedia lately for all my travels. So easy to plan a whole trip from plane tickets to car rental to hotel is nice to have on one app. Will continue to use their service.

Mhorne182 Eagle Mountain, UT

Booked some hotels here recently. The interface is nice and we found the best deal with best perks on Expedia. We also earned rewards. Would definitely use again.

Reckholdt Draper, UT

We have used Expedia a lot in the past. Intend to find Vermonter deals now on other sights but every once in a while we snag a deal that pops up through them.

Darbles32 Managua, MN

Expedia is a great sight to find flights and hotels because even if you have found a place or flight they will tell you if they find a cheaper one along the way

Aimee Mortensen Salt Lake City, UT

Expedia is my go to for travel planning. I’ve found the best deals on flights and can often bundle with a hotel and/or car for increased savings.

Madison Kneiss Long Beach, MS

We use expedia for most all of our travel plans. love being able to plan an entire trip with one site. hotel, flight, and car rental.

Joy Hill Pleasant Grove, UT

I like the site, but every time I try to do the bid thing, my prices are rejected. I much prefer hotwire.com instead of trying to guess what the price will be.

Gordon Gibb Pleasant Grove, UT

Website and phone app are friendly and easy to use. Results come up instantly. Easy to cancel or reschedule lodging if needed.

Breanne Stanko Logan, UT

I’ve booked a few hotels and even excursions and every single one worked out perfectly. Very trustworthy and great prices overall!

matthew Logan, UT

booked a hotel through Expedia and it went through perfectly. great low prices. easy to navigate and get confirmation numbers with.

Braden Stanko Smithfield, UT

Good company to go through when booking flights, hotels, and excursions. Very reliable and website is easy to understand and follow.

Kaitlin Ashcroft Mesa, AZ

I booked a trip through Expedia for a weekend trip with my husband and didn’t love it. The hotel wasn’t what was shown in the pictures and I later found out that I could have gotten our room for a better price.

Tracy Hill Draper, UT

Expedia has been helpful for finding things to do on vacation and places to stay. I usually opt for other sites first but this has been helpful in the past

Dave Ros Pleasant Grove, UT

I like using Expedia when I book my business travel. I know I am getting the best option for pricing. I do like when they clearly tell you if it is a non-refundable fare.

H Moore Lehi, UT

I've booked several vacations through Expedia. I love how I can see at a quick glance the different hotel prices & ratings.

Meg TX

Easy to navigate website, and to compare choices.

Fadia Beiz Dearborn Heights, MI

Bad customer service, they tell people lies after lies, they make you wait hours to speak to a representative, and they don’t fix the issue. Please stay away from Expedia.

Randy Larkam Carson City, NV

We had a booking issue with Expedia and they did not follow up with us as they stated so our issue was not resolved. Terrible customer service! Stay away!

Hannah Barth Tallahassee, FL

Expedia is easy to navigate and I found what I needed at a good price.

Gabe Burton Riverton, UT

Never has the best deals, almost always cheaper to not use a 3rd party. Just buy from the airlines. Plus they email you every 4 days with "offers"

Jeanne Turner

I needed to fly to Denver to meet my new Granddaughter. I got great flight at great prices!

Muna Beeai

Excellent ,i have used this site for many years, especially when im looking for last minute or late deals

Lizzette

Good always I found good prices better that some other companies You can choose a package or only the airplane.

Frene Ignacio

Ease in making reservation, refunds and change plans. Helpful and friendly staff.

Noah Provo, UT

I used this to help me plan details with my trip. It was effective, but at times overwhelming with information.

Mary Ella Hardy Charlotte, NC

We check Expedia first for evey vacation, so that is about two times a year. Best deals with them. Thank you

Chris Milke Olney, MD

Haven't used as much during pandemic as I usually do. Would be nice if airline reservations included the ability to pick seats at the time of booking.

Bethany Rockville, MD

We use Expedia to book family trips. It was generally okay and user friendly. Will continue to use it to accumulate more points.

Steven Klaproth Phoenix, AZ

I use Expedia all the time. They have great rates, products and customer service. It is a pleasure to use them

Leonard Thompson Show Low, AZ

This is the worst service. Every time I use Expedia to book a hotel, it is never what I paid for. When I show up to the hotel, the room I selected and paid for is never correct. Customer service is horrible. I don’t know why I have given this company so many chances. I am definitely done and never looking back.

Cyd Vernon Collierville, TN

Love how easy it is to book and I find the best deals! I also love the points I can earn for future bookings!

Prius542 ,

I used Expedia to book my most recent trip. It saved me about %50 on my car rental and was very easy to use.

Linda felt Salt Lake City, UT

We have saved money in using this site to get tickets for our children and their families. We appreciate it.

Esmeralda C Sylmar, CA

I have used Expedia for many years for all my trip needs. From flights to hotels, it is very quick and easy to use.

Danielle LeCheminant Lehi, UT

Their prices were good and the flights and everything worked out when we booked through them versus other travel sites.

Jolene Pleasant Grove, UT

Easy to use. I like to compare the prices of trips and see all my options. Always seem to find the best deals on trips.

Karina Aguilar Managua, MN

when I went to seattle I booked my flight and hotel through Expedia and they saved me $400 dollars as opposed to booking separately!

Randi Nelson San José, SJ

Expedia helped me find the flights I needed at at the best price possible. I am very pleased with expedia

Audrey Mitchell Managua, MN

Expedia has been so helpful when planning places to stay while traveling. The pricing is up to date and they have reliable places to stay.

Lori Fletcher Saratoga Springs, UT

Great search engine, but their prices aren't discounted much. We had a problem with one of the hotels and they don't help and just say to call the hotel and deal with them on that.

Amanda Montebello, CA

I used Expedia to book my flight to Italy and found a great option that was better than other sites.

Bryndie Managua, MN

Great site to find cheaper travel options. Pretty easy to use and book through. They do send a lot of emails once you enter your email address though

Jacob American Fork, UT

Expedia has amazing travel packages making it cheaper to see the world. I also love their flexibility with refunding when something goes wrong.

Tony Riverton, UT

Comparable to other online travel shopping sites. Portal is easy to use and search engine nets pretty good, targeted results.

bailey jo Orem, UT

They send a lot of unnecessary emails and their deals are never what I'm looking for. I do like they offer bundles, just wish they would be what I need.

Darrin Henry Pleasant Grove, UT

I love to use Expedia for my travel needs. Car, Hotel, Airline and more. They make it easy in every way.

Krystal Taylor Pleasant Grove, UT

I absolutely love how easy it is to navigate Expedia's website, it makes travel planning less stressful.

Katie Kearney Vienna, VA

I compare a lot of flights and hotels on Expedia when I am traveling. There is a nice variety of hotel prices and different flight options.

Kiara Woods

If I could rate a 0 I would! They don’t give refunds and they lie about contacting the hotel.

Mark Polley Toledo, OH

Awful company they canceled my hotel with no notice. I had rebook at a higher price and they wouldn't even match my first price.