Expedia Logo

Expedia

5.4

Wilkshake Lehi, UT

I have used Expedia 3 times to secure hotel accommodations in California and Florida. I really appreciated having cost and comparison info as these were first time visits. There was not a charge and The reservations were made quickly and easily.

Eban Beltran Arlington, TX

Great travel site. I’ve always found good flights and hotels when I had to use them for vacations. Not my usual go to but I’ve never been disappointed by the deals that I bought there.

Sherry Bateman Port Coquitlam, BC

I use Expedia to book airline tickets, hotels and rental cars. The rates are competitive and I appreciate their cancellation policy, especially with Rental cars. I had some issue last March 2020 cancelling flights due to Covid (spent hours on hold on the phone), but eventually got through to customer service.

Jason Burt Riverton, UT

Our family has used Expedia multiple times to book our vacations! We just recently got back from a Florida trip and got a great deal on a hotel and rental car through Expedia. Everything has gone well with us in all of our experiences booking with Expedia and we will definitely use them again and recommend them to others!

Adam Simpson Provo, UT

I got a killer deal using Expedia for my honeymoon to Dana Point, Southern California. Highly recommend! Easy to use, good prices, very efficient for planning and securing a trip.

Trent Ewing Round Lake, IL

I have booked several vacations and business trips using Expedia. With several different travel sites out there, Expedia is simple to use and I tend to find the best rates through them. I have also been impressed with their costumer service!

Freddy V Layton, UT

Everytime I’m on a business trip, my boss gives me the company credit card and I always book through Expedia. Their mobile app makes it easy for me to book hotels in a couple of minutes. I love it

Valerie Beus Richland, WA

This is the travel site we use the most and have found our best deals through. Customer service can be a little bit of a hassle but they do try to help as best they can. It just sometimes takes some time. But we haven’t needed their help often.

Kristen Gonzalez Logan, UT

We have used Expedia for our family vacations for the last 5 or so years. We like being able to bundle the costs of a trip into one set price. We also feel like it’s been cost effective.

McKenzie ,

Expedia is my go-to for all of my travel needs. The interface is so easy to navigate and user friendly. I also have had superb customer service when rebooking or canceling reservations.

Michael Taylor Long Beach, MS

I know there are a lot of travels sites that are out there but this is the one I latched onto. Easy to use and always seem to have good prices and choices. Customer service has been very helpful when I have had to call them.

Leeta Orem, UT

We always search Expedia first and have always been able to find what we need very quickly. Rates are reasonable and very competitive. Our needs are always met through their service.

Ashley Ulibarri Herriman, UT

Expedia always seems to have the best deals and best hotels. I like that I can eat points and rewards when booking through them and booking through their app is so easy and fast.

Myken American Fork, UT

I have used Expedia for our families travel a lot over the past 5 years. I feel like I’m able to book travel easily. However I have found the rates to be a little bit more expensive than other travel sites or booking through hotels directly.

Logan Hudson Norcross, GA

I use expedia whenever I plan on staying at a hotel when I travel. The prices are always the cheapest compared to other sites and I feel safe with the security of my information.

Michelle Rios Ogden, UT

Expedia has a great platform when looking to compare prices for airfare, hotels and parks. We have used them to help us save money when planning our trip to Disneyland. They have great customer service when questions arise. Thank you for providing an awesome service... Expedia!

Kaitlyn Rios Ogden, UT

Expedia is an enormous asset in finding low cost airfare with quality airlines. I saw a mountain of choices when searching for personal travel options. Great search tool and easy booking and reservations.

Martha Gourley Pleasant Grove, UT

My husband and I travel quite often and we do use Expedia to help us find cheap airline tickets. I love how easy they make it to compare different airlines so that I can get the best price.

Aliza Henline Provo, UT

What I looooove about Expedia is that when you are purchasing a ticket- it brings you right to the cart without you having to navigate two websites at once. I did feel like they were kind of annoying with emails after my purchase, so that's why I didn't give it five stars.

Rischelle Mikkelson American Fork, UT

I mostly book hotels through Expedia. I like their large selection of hotels at all different prices and amenities. I also like that they have an internal review platform with a good base of customer reviews. It helps to make good choices.

ave Pleasant Grove, UT

One of the best websites for booking travel. Whether it is a flight or a hotel, Expedia can beat anyones prices if you check often enough. They also offer a 24 grace period if you decide to change your mind, which is awesome for those of us who want the really good deal, but are not sure we can pull off the vacation.

Ellen Morris Potomac, MD

I love that I can so easily find all-inclusive resorts on Expedia. The site makes it so easy to view the amenities and reality of a hotel in another location and their prices are usually good too. Plus I love that I can bundle it so easily with a flight.

Ted Johnson Pleasant Grove, UT

I use Expedia every time I am looking for a hotel, a rental car, a flight, and many other options for travel. They always give me choices and I can make a good decision with the facts at my fingertips.

Kristiane R Durfey Pleasant Grove, UT

I really liked that I could compare flight prices between airlines. The website was easy to use and I love that I can get a flight, hotel, and rental car all in one place and not feel like I was being taken advantage of. I always go to Expedia now.

Brooklyn May Logan, UT

Booked a hotel through Expedia and it was perfect! Very reliable and trust worthy. Got my confirmation number and it still went through to the hotel. Had no problems and it was cheaper.

Terra Stanko Hyrum, UT

Excellent website to book hotels, flights and excursions. Trustworthy company and easy to find what you are looking for. Adding different filters to narrow down your search. I love booking through Expedia.

Courtney Eames Kaysville, UT

Expedia was great! I recently went on a trip with them and I felt like I got the best deal! We had a guy who was at the hotel upon arrival to make sure we got the best possible service. He was there to help us and answer our questions the whole trip! I will definitely be using them again in the future!

Grant Lofgreen Provo, UT

Experience has mostly been positive. Checking out, even when I have an account with payment info already entered, takes way too long and I'm often told that a room or car is no longer available by the time I can confirm purchase.

Sarah Kaysville, UT

Love Expedia when I am looking for places to go. In fact just used it again to find an all inclusive resort. It is so easy because it’s all online and straightforward. And I trust it.

Virginia Rosenthal Pleasant Grove, UT

I always go to Expedia to find hotel fairs for my kids tournaments. Sometimes our travel plans don't allow us to pre-book so it is nice that Expedia clearly states if there is a penalty for cancellation of a reservation. I also like how easy it is to cancel a reservation.

Mia Hernandez Tempe, AZ

Expedia is one of my favorite travel sites to use when going out of state its so easy to navigate through the site and filters help you out so much to really narrow down what your looking for would highly recommend

L. Fowler Pleasant Grove, UT

I have liked Expedia for purchasing airfare. They have a 24 hour cancellation policy, so if I change my mind within 24 hours, I have the peace of mind that I can do it with out being charged anything. I have found great deals on airfare with them.

Jordan Bell Orem, UT

Expedia is a great place to plan flights. I used them to plan flights and its really seamless

Glenn Dalton Salt Lake City, UT

Provides excellent information to make informed decisions. Helped save me money in the past.

Adam Dahl Herriman, UT

I have always had great luck finding deals with Expedia. Easy to use and lots of options

Emma Blue Ann Arbor, MI

They cancelled my flight without telling me. They told me airline went out of business and issued me a credit rather than a refund but get this, I can only use the credit on the same airline, yes the one that went out of business. Expedia is crazy bad.

Natalie Bloomington, IN

Expedia has the worst customer service! You can just call the hotel directly with Expedia's rate and they will give it to you. Don't go through Expedia because if your plans change/get cancelled or if you have a bad experience and need a refund they make it way too difficult. It's ridiculous. It's so bad.

db Manhattan Beach, CA

HORRIBLE! They don't even deserve one star! They have terrible business practices! If you have a problem with a booking, you get the run-around as a customer and they try to pass on their mistakes to the vendors. Not ok! Nefarious! Use someone not owned by expedia. Worst. business. ever.

Bea Rashbaum Henderson, NV

How do you speak with a customer rep? They want a itinerary number all I have is a conf# they gave me. Cant get a live person. It's funny when I called to ask a question a person answered right away, now they have my number it goes straight to automated system.

Johnny Charlotte, NC

Absolutely horrible customer service. Booked a hotel on the wrong date by mistake. Had a week before the check in date on the wrong booking. Tried to cancel immediately and they would not refund. Called customer service and they stated that the hotel had to refund me. But the hotel stated they had nothing to do with it. My bank shows that expedia has the money and not the hotel. They lie, and it takes hours to even get customer service on the phone.

Kathleen Orton Tiverton, RI

During the pandemic our flights and hotels were canceled. Full refunds were approved by all, but Expedia stole our money and refused to refund it. They told us lie after lie and their customer service lies, hangs up or keeps you on hold for days until you give up. I joined a couple of Facebook groups for people who were being robbed by Expedia and there are thousands, all over the world. This company is deceptive and dishonest and people should never trust them with their money.

Martin Benitez Jr. Denver, CO

Expedia cxl my hotel reservation in error and now expect me to pay double the original price for an error they made when I called customer service to ask about my flight and no mention about the hotel. The agent just cancelled it at free will and now they are forcing me to purchase the same hotel at $1,079.00 when I originally paid $530.00 but consumer has to pay the price for their error not mine.

George Marc Alderman Alexandria, VA

Avoid Expedia at all cost! We had a trip booked this spring on Turkish Air. When it was cancelled we tried to get our money back. Expedia says Turkish Air needs to refund it and Turkish Air says Expedia needs to refund it. As far as I can tell, Expedia needs to get the money back from Turkish Air and Expedia needs to pay US. Expedia is passing the buck and not helping get money we paid to THEM. AVOID EXPEDIA!

Vee Poli East Brunswick, NJ

Booked a bundle deal through Expedia app to Jamaica not realizing that the hotel room I picked was almost 4 hours away and a $700 shuttle. Spoke to customer service and their excuse was I should’ve checked! But flying into another country I did not think a bundle deal will send me to a 4 hours away hotel. If I pick to fly into New York will they have a bundle deal for me to stay in Boston. I don’t believe so. No part of it makes sense at all. And it’s so hard to even find a reasonable shuttle that even takes you that far. How that’s part of their bundle deal I don’t understand

Lynsey Beebee Tonbridge, KEN

DO NOT BOOK WITH EXPEDIA !!!!!!! OUR FAMILY HAVE BEEN TREATED APPALLINGLY. WE BOOKED WITH EXPEDIA TO PALMA AT NEW YEAR AND WHEN WE ARRIVED OUR HOTEL WAS CLOSED !!!! EXPEDIA REFUSED TO HELP EVEN THOUGH WE HAD A CHILD WITH US. WE HAD TO FIND, BOOK AND PAY FOR ANOTHER HOTEL OURSELVES !!! DESPITE BEING PROMISED A REFUND WE ARE YET TO RECEIVE ONE. WE HAVE BEEN PASSED FROM DEPARTMENT TO DEPARTMENT WITH NO APOLOGIES, NO RESPONSIBILITY AND NO SYMPATHY. THE CUSTOMER SERVICE HAS BEEN SHOCKING . BOOK AT YOUR OWN RISK !!!

Rehan Qadri

Excellent value for the money provides a good option for flights, hotels and car rentals. Expedia is a trustworthy virtual travel agent

Scott Rasmussen Davenport, IA

Expedia is efficient, easy to use, easy to understand. It's one of the few places I go to look for cheap flights and hotels. Their customer service is top notch.

Blake Wilcox Salt Lake City, UT

My fiance and I are used expedia for our honeymoon. I like how they have the option for airlines, hotels and car rentals. It makes it so easy to travel and to find great prices for the things we want to enjoy.

Maile Curtis Salt Lake City, UT

Expedia is great for finding great deals on flights and hotels. I feel confident in them and their services. Their website needs some improvements though!

Tracy McMillan Orem, UT

I love using Expedia to compare prices when planning a vacation. It is nice to read reviews of different airlines as well as compare prices before booking a trip.