Expedia Logo

Expedia

5.6

BLF Pleasant Grove, UT

I have booked several flights and hotel accommodations through Expedia and I really like that they have a 24 hour cancelation policy. I sometimes will book something and then change my mind, so it is a nice feature.

Meg TX

Easy to navigate website, and to compare choices.

Fadia Beiz Dearborn Heights, MI

Bad customer service, they tell people lies after lies, they make you wait hours to speak to a representative, and they don’t fix the issue. Please stay away from Expedia.

Randy Larkam Carson City, NV

We had a booking issue with Expedia and they did not follow up with us as they stated so our issue was not resolved. Terrible customer service! Stay away!

Gabe Burton Riverton, UT

Never has the best deals, almost always cheaper to not use a 3rd party. Just buy from the airlines. Plus they email you every 4 days with "offers"

Mary Rochester, NY

Can't even get through after THEY make an error.

shawanna 8176 Chicago, IL

I've booked with exedia previously and I didn't have any problems but I booked with them recently and I canceled my reservations and they will not refund me my money back or give me a credit. I will NOT have any future reservations with them. They have completely lost me

Noah Provo, UT

I used this to help me plan details with my trip. It was effective, but at times overwhelming with information.

Connie Conner Council Bluffs, IA

They will tell you anything to get your booking but if there is an issue before, during or after the trip they are no where to be found. You cannot get ahold of them. Do not book thru them or you may end up stranded in another country with no help.

gg Accra, AA

Terrible customer service. Wanted to cancel a flight, but turns out if my flight is within the next 7 days, I'll need to contact a customer service agent to do so. I don't understand why I can't cancel online like every other travel platform. Even so, their customer service agents are never available, and their chat feature is terribly broken.

A’lea Richardson Lakeland, FL

One of my favorite sites to book on. Very easy to navigate and it always has the best deals! Love their point system also

Expediadoesntcare Peoria, AZ

Never again! After a booking problem we were promised a refund to rebook. Property had already approved the rebook. We spent five days in multiple phone calls with promises that one person or another just had to sign off. After five days they said too bad we're not doing it after all and left us homeless for a week.

Brittany Bray Springville, UT

Expedia is my go to! They have great deals. 9/10 times I book with Expedia before anywhere else for my trips.

wayne

very, very good. The cancellation feature is excellent. I've never had a problem if/when I had to cancel.

Kimberly Bronson Idaho Falls, ID

Expedia is my go to company. I don’t spend time looking anywhere else. I love my deals and I have always received great customer service.

Chris Milke Olney, MD

Haven't used as much during pandemic as I usually do. Would be nice if airline reservations included the ability to pick seats at the time of booking.

Bethany Rockville, MD

We use Expedia to book family trips. It was generally okay and user friendly. Will continue to use it to accumulate more points.

Steven Klaproth Phoenix, AZ

I use Expedia all the time. They have great rates, products and customer service. It is a pleasure to use them

Leonard Thompson Show Low, AZ

This is the worst service. Every time I use Expedia to book a hotel, it is never what I paid for. When I show up to the hotel, the room I selected and paid for is never correct. Customer service is horrible. I don’t know why I have given this company so many chances. I am definitely done and never looking back.

Cyd Vernon Collierville, TN

Love how easy it is to book and I find the best deals! I also love the points I can earn for future bookings!

Prius542 ,

I used Expedia to book my most recent trip. It saved me about %50 on my car rental and was very easy to use.

Terin Layton, UT

Expedia.com is literally the first website I go to when booking a hotel. It is easy to use and I always get great deals! I highly recommend!

Kent Logan, UT

I don't travel much, but last time I needed to book hotels for a long family road trip, I was able to find all the information and make the bookings I needed through Expedia.

Kate Lillywhite American Fork, UT

I trust Expedia with my travel needs. One stop shopping to check prices on everything from flights, to rental cars to hotel rooms!

Patrick Curry Salt Lake City, UT

Was always reluctant on using a travel search site but was amazed on how easy it was to use and the actual savings I saved. Love this site now

Gayle Greene ,

We’ve used Expedia for several years. It has been an easy way to book flights and hotels. We just didn’t like how hard it was to change a flight.

Jeremy Brown Riverton, UT

I like the website and convenience of Expedia. I wish they had better selection at time and I have hit the 6 person limit when planning a couple times.

Lacey Horne Clearfield, UT

This is the second place I check for deals. I also feel that this company is trust worthy with my reservations and that they’re getting me the best deals.

russbayles Boise, ID

Used Expedia lately for all my travels. So easy to plan a whole trip from plane tickets to car rental to hotel is nice to have on one app. Will continue to use their service.

Mhorne182 Eagle Mountain, UT

Booked some hotels here recently. The interface is nice and we found the best deal with best perks on Expedia. We also earned rewards. Would definitely use again.

Reckholdt Draper, UT

We have used Expedia a lot in the past. Intend to find Vermonter deals now on other sights but every once in a while we snag a deal that pops up through them.

Darbles32 Managua, MN

Expedia is a great sight to find flights and hotels because even if you have found a place or flight they will tell you if they find a cheaper one along the way

Aimee Mortensen Salt Lake City, UT

Expedia is my go to for travel planning. I’ve found the best deals on flights and can often bundle with a hotel and/or car for increased savings.

Madison Kneiss Long Beach, MS

We use expedia for most all of our travel plans. love being able to plan an entire trip with one site. hotel, flight, and car rental.

Joy Hill Pleasant Grove, UT

I like the site, but every time I try to do the bid thing, my prices are rejected. I much prefer hotwire.com instead of trying to guess what the price will be.

Gordon Gibb Pleasant Grove, UT

Website and phone app are friendly and easy to use. Results come up instantly. Easy to cancel or reschedule lodging if needed.

Breanne Stanko Logan, UT

I’ve booked a few hotels and even excursions and every single one worked out perfectly. Very trustworthy and great prices overall!

matthew Logan, UT

booked a hotel through Expedia and it went through perfectly. great low prices. easy to navigate and get confirmation numbers with.

Braden Stanko Smithfield, UT

Good company to go through when booking flights, hotels, and excursions. Very reliable and website is easy to understand and follow.

Kaitlin Ashcroft Mesa, AZ

I booked a trip through Expedia for a weekend trip with my husband and didn’t love it. The hotel wasn’t what was shown in the pictures and I later found out that I could have gotten our room for a better price.

Tracy Hill Draper, UT

Expedia has been helpful for finding things to do on vacation and places to stay. I usually opt for other sites first but this has been helpful in the past

Dave Ros Pleasant Grove, UT

I like using Expedia when I book my business travel. I know I am getting the best option for pricing. I do like when they clearly tell you if it is a non-refundable fare.

H Moore Lehi, UT

I've booked several vacations through Expedia. I love how I can see at a quick glance the different hotel prices & ratings.

Mark Polley Toledo, OH

Awful company they canceled my hotel with no notice. I had rebook at a higher price and they wouldn't even match my first price.

Samantha Grabert Salt Lake City, UT

Really helps narrow down searches but webpages look a little clustered.

Ethan Ahern Phoenix, AZ

I use Expedia to book flights. I find it very convenient and quick to book!

Jeanne Turner

I needed to fly to Denver to meet my new Granddaughter. I got great flight at great prices!

Muna Beeai

Excellent ,i have used this site for many years, especially when im looking for last minute or late deals

Lizzette

Good always I found good prices better that some other companies You can choose a package or only the airplane.

Frene Ignacio

Ease in making reservation, refunds and change plans. Helpful and friendly staff.