Expedia Logo

Expedia

5.6

Kaitlyn Rios Ogden, UT

Expedia is an enormous asset in finding low cost airfare with quality airlines. I saw a mountain of choices when searching for personal travel options. Great search tool and easy booking and reservations.

Martha Gourley Pleasant Grove, UT

My husband and I travel quite often and we do use Expedia to help us find cheap airline tickets. I love how easy they make it to compare different airlines so that I can get the best price.

Aliza Henline Provo, UT

What I looooove about Expedia is that when you are purchasing a ticket- it brings you right to the cart without you having to navigate two websites at once. I did feel like they were kind of annoying with emails after my purchase, so that's why I didn't give it five stars.

Rischelle Mikkelson American Fork, UT

I mostly book hotels through Expedia. I like their large selection of hotels at all different prices and amenities. I also like that they have an internal review platform with a good base of customer reviews. It helps to make good choices.

ave Pleasant Grove, UT

One of the best websites for booking travel. Whether it is a flight or a hotel, Expedia can beat anyones prices if you check often enough. They also offer a 24 grace period if you decide to change your mind, which is awesome for those of us who want the really good deal, but are not sure we can pull off the vacation.

Ellen Morris Potomac, MD

I love that I can so easily find all-inclusive resorts on Expedia. The site makes it so easy to view the amenities and reality of a hotel in another location and their prices are usually good too. Plus I love that I can bundle it so easily with a flight.

Ted Johnson Pleasant Grove, UT

I use Expedia every time I am looking for a hotel, a rental car, a flight, and many other options for travel. They always give me choices and I can make a good decision with the facts at my fingertips.

Kristiane R Durfey Pleasant Grove, UT

I really liked that I could compare flight prices between airlines. The website was easy to use and I love that I can get a flight, hotel, and rental car all in one place and not feel like I was being taken advantage of. I always go to Expedia now.

Brooklyn May Logan, UT

Booked a hotel through Expedia and it was perfect! Very reliable and trust worthy. Got my confirmation number and it still went through to the hotel. Had no problems and it was cheaper.

Terra Stanko Hyrum, UT

Excellent website to book hotels, flights and excursions. Trustworthy company and easy to find what you are looking for. Adding different filters to narrow down your search. I love booking through Expedia.

Courtney Eames Kaysville, UT

Expedia was great! I recently went on a trip with them and I felt like I got the best deal! We had a guy who was at the hotel upon arrival to make sure we got the best possible service. He was there to help us and answer our questions the whole trip! I will definitely be using them again in the future!

Grant Lofgreen Provo, UT

Experience has mostly been positive. Checking out, even when I have an account with payment info already entered, takes way too long and I'm often told that a room or car is no longer available by the time I can confirm purchase.

Sarah Kaysville, UT

Love Expedia when I am looking for places to go. In fact just used it again to find an all inclusive resort. It is so easy because it’s all online and straightforward. And I trust it.

Virginia Rosenthal Pleasant Grove, UT

I always go to Expedia to find hotel fairs for my kids tournaments. Sometimes our travel plans don't allow us to pre-book so it is nice that Expedia clearly states if there is a penalty for cancellation of a reservation. I also like how easy it is to cancel a reservation.

Mia Hernandez Tempe, AZ

Expedia is one of my favorite travel sites to use when going out of state its so easy to navigate through the site and filters help you out so much to really narrow down what your looking for would highly recommend

L. Fowler Pleasant Grove, UT

I have liked Expedia for purchasing airfare. They have a 24 hour cancellation policy, so if I change my mind within 24 hours, I have the peace of mind that I can do it with out being charged anything. I have found great deals on airfare with them.

jim w Union, NJ

After making and paying for a reservation I was told no rooms available. I was never refunded from Expedia . Many phone calls later I gave up. I called my credit card company and got refund. I WILL NEVER USE EXPEDIA AGAIN

Taylor Larson Nakhon Sawan, 60

I like how Expedia allows you to find flights, transportation, and places to stay easily, but I stopped using it because I am able to find cheaper deals elsewhere.

Anya Lee Jacksonville, FL

Expedia offers may great deals on hotels and airline flights. I like how it compares deals from a variety of companies.

Christopher Milke Olney, MD

Use to search for flights but often book directly with airlines since you can get assigned seats at the time of check in.

Jun Chen Columbus, OH

I used to use Expedia a lot because it’s reward program. However, I recently found out the air tickets it provided are not the best selection, and the update is slow!

Mary Ella Hardy Charlotte, NC

We check Expedia first for evey vacation, so that is about two times a year. Best deals with them. Thank you

George Marc Alderman Alexandria, VA

Avoid Expedia at all cost! We had a trip booked this spring on Turkish Air. When it was cancelled we tried to get our money back. Expedia says Turkish Air needs to refund it and Turkish Air says Expedia needs to refund it. As far as I can tell, Expedia needs to get the money back from Turkish Air and Expedia needs to pay US. Expedia is passing the buck and not helping get money we paid to THEM. AVOID EXPEDIA!

Vee Poli East Brunswick, NJ

Booked a bundle deal through Expedia app to Jamaica not realizing that the hotel room I picked was almost 4 hours away and a $700 shuttle. Spoke to customer service and their excuse was I should’ve checked! But flying into another country I did not think a bundle deal will send me to a 4 hours away hotel. If I pick to fly into New York will they have a bundle deal for me to stay in Boston. I don’t believe so. No part of it makes sense at all. And it’s so hard to even find a reasonable shuttle that even takes you that far. How that’s part of their bundle deal I don’t understand

Lynsey Beebee Tonbridge, KEN

DO NOT BOOK WITH EXPEDIA !!!!!!! OUR FAMILY HAVE BEEN TREATED APPALLINGLY. WE BOOKED WITH EXPEDIA TO PALMA AT NEW YEAR AND WHEN WE ARRIVED OUR HOTEL WAS CLOSED !!!! EXPEDIA REFUSED TO HELP EVEN THOUGH WE HAD A CHILD WITH US. WE HAD TO FIND, BOOK AND PAY FOR ANOTHER HOTEL OURSELVES !!! DESPITE BEING PROMISED A REFUND WE ARE YET TO RECEIVE ONE. WE HAVE BEEN PASSED FROM DEPARTMENT TO DEPARTMENT WITH NO APOLOGIES, NO RESPONSIBILITY AND NO SYMPATHY. THE CUSTOMER SERVICE HAS BEEN SHOCKING . BOOK AT YOUR OWN RISK !!!

Rehan Qadri

Excellent value for the money provides a good option for flights, hotels and car rentals. Expedia is a trustworthy virtual travel agent

Scott Rasmussen Davenport, IA

Expedia is efficient, easy to use, easy to understand. It's one of the few places I go to look for cheap flights and hotels. Their customer service is top notch.

Blake Wilcox Salt Lake City, UT

My fiance and I are used expedia for our honeymoon. I like how they have the option for airlines, hotels and car rentals. It makes it so easy to travel and to find great prices for the things we want to enjoy.

Maile Curtis Salt Lake City, UT

Expedia is great for finding great deals on flights and hotels. I feel confident in them and their services. Their website needs some improvements though!

Jodianna Altamonte Springs, FL

I love expedia! I plan most of my travel destinations with them! I can book a hotel, flight, and car all through one app!

Christina Healey Provo, UT

Expedia has been great. Easy to see the package deals and comparables. I’ve booked through them and we haven’t had any problems.

Wendy Rowlette Morgan, UT

This site shows you the prices for lots of different sites all in one place and makes your trip planning so much easier. I always find good prices and when I get to my destination, hotel check in is easy too.

Wmosmith12 Smithfield, UT

I enjoy using Expedia. It is a good way to get lower price hotels and flights. I like the variety of companies they used to tell you what is a better value.

Morgan whiting Los Angeles, CA

I booked a trip through them and got an excellent price on a hotel. I love that you can book everything on one site, the airfare, hotel, and rental car.

Lkirton Park City, UT

I have booked many trips through Expedia. I will continue to book through them because I know I am getting the best price around! They are always helpful when we have any questions.

Dayna Salt Lake City, UT

We have used Expedia for so many things. We always get good deals in hotels and also car rentals and airfare. It’s our go to when we need overall vacation planning deals.

Tiauna Anderson Salt Lake City, UT

I used Expedia for my most recent trip to visit family and it was great. We didn't need a hotel, but found great pricing for flight and car rental on their site. It's easy to use and we definitely recommend!

Wayne Young Little Rock, AR

Expedia is a helpful site that gathers good rates from various travel companies like airlines and hotels to help you put together a trip. The site is reliable in making reservations.

Rocio Diaz Tallahassee, FL

Expedia is a great resource to find flight, car, and hotel bundles with trustworthy businesses and hotels. Also, very easy cancellations and good prices.

Karen Torino Tallahassee, FL

Expedia is awesome! I have found all the best traveling deals on Expedia. It makes planning for a trip so much easier since I can find flights, hotels, and more all in one.

mccandless24 Kaysville, UT

I found a good deal on a hotel with Expedia but I did find I was booking through a third party and almost lost my room even though we pre-paid for it. Very stressful situation. I would hope that when I book it is directly with the establishment.

Juliann Mecham Managua, MN

Expedia is a nice site to help you find nice flights. I fly fairly often to not the cheapest places for not the longest amount of time, so it is nice to use Expedia. I would recommend.

Zac Cannon Long Beach, MS

I use Expedia to schedule and book almost all of my flights. I can get great rewards after saving up points and the hotel booking is as easy as the flights as well.

Michelle W Coraopolis, PA

I don't mind Expedia when planning a trip, but I don't like all the windows I have to go through when I'm just trying to book a flight. It gives you hotels, rental cars, and more. Which is nice if I'm doing everything through there, but 99% of the time, that's not the case.

Amy Boren American Fork, UT

We purchased our airplane tickets for our florida trip through here. It was easy and I appreciated that they sent me updates for any change in time that the flight had prior to leaving.

Sherry Arnold Alpine, UT

Good site for information, but I won't book tickets through this service again. I arrived at the airport to find that my seat wasn't guaranteed because I purchased through Expedia. I almost didn't make it home in time, so I won't purchase through them again.

Miles Strother American Fork, UT

Expedia is the website I usually use when looking for vacations/flights. I can usually find the best deals through them, the website is simple, and they have a good rewards program.

Lucy Hyrum, UT

Great way to book flights, hotels, and even excursions. Very trust worthy and no need to worry if it was going to work. Always works and have no problems.

Nicholas Lake Villa, IL

I use Expedia often for booking flights. Almost always the cheapest flights around with reliable airlines. One of my favorite travel search resources.

Rebecca Provo, UT

I love using Expedia as a start for booking flights. I prefer to book through the actual service providers website though. Things seem to go much better that way. But it’s a great way to know where to look