Expedia Logo

Expedia

8.4

Christina Healey Provo, UT

Expedia has been great. Easy to see the package deals and comparables. I’ve booked through them and we haven’t had any problems.

marva layne Concord, ON

Expedia enabled booking of a cottage on their website that was not available for rent. The family with three children under 5 and an essential worker booked one week at the cottage only to find out by coincidence from the owner of the cottage that they told expedia to remove the cottage and they did nothing about instead continue to take bookings for the cottage. Expedia customer service was very bad, they keep hanging up on me everytime I called them to get a resolution. In addition, the owner said Expedia sent 3-4 or more families to the cottage and each time they were turned away. Expedia did not offer any compensation for disappointing the family. BE CAREFUL RENTING COTTAGES FROM EXPEDIA AS YOU MAY GET DISAPPOINTED JUST AS THIS FAMILY DID.

Mike Portland, OR

This is easily a 0 star company. I have used Expedia for years. Gold member actually. Never had to many issues, but since this Covid epidemic they seem to be doing nothing. Maybe their company is struggling and they are trying to steal from as many customers as they can that don't stick out with complaints. I booked a large Europe trip at the beginning of 2020. Over 5000 for 3 people for over a month. Covid hit later and the troubles began with this company. Granted I did get some refunds BUT, these are not the hard labor result of Expedia. This was due to the original company's canceling flights, shutting down hotels or allowing people to reschedule their trip, a pretty ethical solution. For example, my hotel in London noted that since the ban on Americans occurred they cancelled all booking and gave out refunds, you could rebook and all rebookings came with a no charge booking change for further issues. Expedia may take credit for those results but don't be fooled, its 100% at the ethics of the hotel or flight company. I had 3 bookings where, after hours with a damn robot answering my questions I got an automated answer of sorry, not within the hotels policies to change or refund. Obviously in January those are normal bookings, the world has crumbled since, America in particular as well as the EU set a ban on Americans from entering the EU, still the EU has no say of the decision of a hotel I suppose. I have left multiple reviews on multiple sites including several complaints on BBB. I hope Expedia takes a hit financial as the free market should dictate crappy companies get crappy results. Somehow with a monstrous decline in travel all throughout the world, their stock fell to 45$ to currently today 84$. Either inflated or bailed out. I don't see how a company can add billions to their company in a few month with no a fraction of the business. Rich B, Barry D and some random guy buying them coffee, I hope you have a sincerely terrible year full of lawsuits, fines and a papercut.

Thi L ,

Due to COVID-19, I was unable to travel overseas due to travel ban restrictions. I booked a non-refundable accommodation back in 2019, the accommodation stay date was in June. Expedia claims they have their own policies and it states on their website that I am eligible for a full refund or voucher. I requested a full refund. I could not cancel due to the website glitch so I requested Expedia company to cancel on my behalf. I have attempted to contact the hotel myself but it has been closed since April and still are currently closed. The Expedia agents confirmed the company still currently has my money as the transaction to the hotel has not been processed (due to the hotel being closed). It’s been an ongoing 4 months of trying to get my full refund contacting via email and calls. They continuously delay and tell me to wait further and they will get back to me - this is a lie and again, I have to contact them to follow this up. Added photos of Expedia’s claims/policies for my current situation. But Expedia is unreliable and not credible. Do not book with this company.

Grace Bergenfield, NJ

You would think that they have their customers in mind during this worldwide pandemic. Nope! I had a coupon from my canceled April trip (due to covid). I used it to book a room but then later had to change the dates. I press the cancel button and choose the option 'I have to change the date' because I had to work around with the dates and type of rooms because I had to match the credit amount. After playing around with the options, I try to re-book, but I couldn't because my coupon was gone. I call and wait half an hour to finally speak to someone. They tell me once you hit the cancel button, you forfeit your coupon. I ask nicely to give me back the coupon. "There's no way we can reinstate it in our system". I ask nicely to then give me expedia credit. "The system doesn't allow me to give you credit" I beg them, tell them I can't afford to lose $545. They don't care. Make sure never to cancel a coupon because you can only use it once people!

Aslihan Demirkaya Moraga, CA

I am an Expedia customer for the last 15 years. I bought two way tickets 5 months ago and paid $1,499 and because of COVID 19, the return was was cancelled. I did not reach Expedia for 2 months but I got an email saying that I would get the refund! I called them today, waited for 1 hour, couldn't reach anyone. Then I contacted a real agent online and he told me that I got $0 as a refund! I am very upset that Expedia turned to be a scam company and did not care about their customers. Then why should I ever use Expedia again? You give "silver", "golden" names to your customers but the only thing you care is the money. This is not how the business is done! I will let everyone around me know how Expedia stole half of my money. They owe me $750 and they don't pay back and they don't care! Thank you Expedia! You lost me and you will loose tons of customers!

J. G. Raleigh, NC

I would not recommend using Expedia to purchase airline tickets. Purchase directly from the airline company. I purchased round trip business class KLM airline tickets through Expedia to Europe in March 2020. I was notified by Delta (KLM partner) that my return KLM flights were cancelled the day before my departure due to the Coronavirus pandemic. Delta stated that they were trying to re-book my flights. They were unsuccessful. I attempted to contact Expedia for assistance in re-booking, but was put on hold for countless hours. I ended up purchasing another set of flight(s) back to the U.S. KLM has agreed to refund me the return ticket prices, but has informed me that I must do this through Expedia. Expedia refuses to refund the ticket price and will only offer vouchers for the cancelled flights. I have submitted a complaint against Expedia to the Department of Transportation and a dispute through my credit card company. This is the worst service that I have ever encountered. I have been put on hold on the telephone for as long as 7 hours only to be disconnected.

RUTH CHI Yakima, WA

NO star! 0 star! Why isn’t it an option? Not only they didn’t help When I try to cancel because of COVID, They even said it’s SAFE to travel! So we end up going, because they don’t want u to cancel. While my husband and I were in Europe with COVID-19 and its out 10th wedding anniversary. Will in Prague everything was closed due to COVID-19, we tried to get home, but calling Expedia is impossible, the wait time is more then an hour and they cut u off, try the online chatting, they booked us even later flight. on top of that They tried to mark up the ticket price. at a moment of crisis they Still try to make $$$ off from you. Just when you are ready to click purchase, wait no seat, now it’s bauble the price! Oh other thing, Pls DO NOT BUY their insurance, cause you think I got myself perfected. Nope they used AIG Travel Guard But somehow AIG then pass u off to AON, which is the worst insurance company. Time like this, I believe ppl should have the compassion and try to help people getting back home not to make more money. And also because all the Europe countries is shutting down. With the insurance no luck getting your money back, they just pass u off on to another insurance company. Expedia and AIG and AON should be ashamed of themselves, while other doctors are on the line trying to save people, these big company is trying to squeeze more money from you.

jlindenschmidt Denver, CO

Had to cancel flights due to the Covid crisis. Could not get through to them to cancel. Finally had to cancel through the airline and we were supposed to get a refund. That never arrived so I tried for days and finally got through to Expedia. After 2 hours on the phone she said I could rebook but I had to call them to do so. Since it's impossible to get anyone on the line there I asked her to wait while I looked up flights. She put me on hold and never came back. I finally had to call United (the airline) and they agreed to help me and rebook. NEVER use Expedia. They may be ok to shop on but always book through the airline or hotel directly.

Dean Manhattan Beach, CA

Expedia is the worst! Booked flights and paid extra $$$ for single baggage pre-check in, seat upgrade and travel insurance benefits only to find out that the "ticketed price" did not include anything that we paid for as indicated on Expedia's poorly designed web site. Called the barely-english-speaking Rep at Expedia (after waiting for 1 hour and 35 minutes) to clarify and/or cancel the trip. We were told that we are responsible for calling each of the airlines for our multi-distination reservations to cancel. Don't understand the Expedia "value" that we're paying for. I will NEVER use Expedia again. They are a scam, just like all of the other travel web sites. Call each of the airlines and got the same price offered by Expedia, and one of them was actually cheaper. Don't use travel web sites! They are the new "time share scam" of the travel industry. Buyer beware, especially the senior citizens.

T H Vancouver, BC

What is up with the people that answers the calls at Expedia?? Expedia used to be good and now they have weird and awkward reps that answer the calls. Booked an all inclusive package and needed more information about my booking and I get connected to the all inclusive vacation line, and this man basically turned every inquiry that I made into what shouldn't have been so complicated. How many different ways do I need to word: how many beds are included in the hotel room I booked? He seemed appalled and shocked and confused by this question. His attitude made it seem like it was a burden to answer any of my questions and almost as if he was doing ME a favor by answering. WELL MY APOLOGIES EXPEDIA! Sorry to hassle you by giving you money to use your service. I am now considering cancelling this package as I am utterly disgusted by how Expedia treats their customers. WOULD NEVER BOOK AGAIN AND DEFINITELY SPREADING THE WORD SO THAT NOBODY BOOKS WITH THIS AWFUL COMPANY AGAIN!

Abigail Cole Milton, FL

We booked our trip to Paris through Expedia and prepaid for the Paris shuttle to pick us up at the airport. We called multiple times and just got a recording. I sent an email with no response. We finally took a cab to our hotel. 4hrs later I get a response email from the shuttle co asking if we are still at the hotel. I contacted Expedia requesting a refund and submitted the email from the shuttle co They only approved a partial refund. This is so disappointing as I have traveled through them for years domestically. This was my first international trip and I will never use them again!

Patrick Callicotte Columbus, OH

I was stranded for over 2 hours and Expedia doesn't care. I just talked to Expedia corporate and they told me that Hertz's response was an adequate resolution to this situation: On Dec 27, I flew to Tampa, Florida to then drive to Clearwater to visit a sick family member. After taking a cab to the Hertz location at 6037 N Dale Mabry Hwy, I arrived at 7:30am. I was told that even though I had booked a rental car well in advance through Expedia, and that my reservation was confirmed by Hertz, they had zero cars available. They let me know that they had no clue when they would get more rental cars and that my options were to wait at the rental facility or leave my contact and credit card information for them to call me when a car became available. Because I had no where to go, I had to wait at the facility. I sat in that rental facility, unsure that I would get a car at all and horrified that I was unable to get to my sick family member, where the only bathroom was for "staff only," for over 2 hours before being told that cars were on their way. When a car for me finally arrived, I was shocked to see the employee driving the car was smoking a cigarette as she got out of the car. Once my car was cleaned and fueled, I entered the car and was immediately hit with an extremely potent smell of cigarette smoke. When I brought it up to the employee, she pointed out the fact that it was the only car available and that if I didn't want it, they would give it to the next customers waiting. I left in the disgusting car at 9:50am. To make all of this worse, I was on the phone with Expedia customer service for 1 hour 45 minutes. During this time I was hung up on twice as employees tried to transfer me to supervisors. When I finally talked to a supervisor (after finally getting my car) their response was that they were sorry and they asked if there was any other issues I could help with. I just talked to Expedia corporate and they told me that Hertz's response was an adequate resolution to this situation. I have always booked my travels through Expedia and I am so disappointed in the response of their customer service.

Jonathanb

Here is a pro tip about saving time and money: Never order tickets, or anything, with Expedia.com I booked a flight with them. They misspelled my surname by changing the place of two letters. I called... and called again. Two weeks, four phone calls, four departments and 6.5 hours later (in total), the name on the tickets has yet to be changed. They are after my money, you see. The flight cost 900+ dollars. If they can convince me to cancel and re-book the flight, then they would only refund 300 dollars. Brilliant eh? I have spoken with Helen, Ashley, Alex, Andy, Elton, Maria, Reggie, Paulo and Elsa (most of them 'senior representatives' or 'managers'), from whom I got no less than four different 'case numbers' and countless false promises. They also never call you back, though they promise to every single time at the end of each conversation. All I ever got from you were excuses, and blaming Swiss airlines for your own poor service. SHAME ON YOU EXPEDIA! You did not just lose a single customer - you lost every single person I will ever speak with about online ordering of flights, hotels and car rentals. BEWARE OF EXPEDIA!! If this is what I had to go through at home, just imagine how awful if you are stuck at an airport. Never again. By the way, I have all 6.5 hours recorded. It is like slow torture. Worse than watching politicians on TV.

benr Charleston, SC

I ordered 3 separate cabins through expedia and was supposed to get $1000 onboard credit and free drinks while on the cruise. The promotions showed available and highlighted throughout the ordering process in November. Right before the cruise I contacted them to confirm a few details and was given the run around before speaking with a manager on the situation. They advised I do not choose the correct package even though their sales screen highlights the specials given they are not always valid. Norwegian was offering the same package with the credit and the drinks for essentially the same price but I had difficulty ordering 3 rooms through them which is why I used expedia.

Charles Mallow Rochester, NY

on't book cruises with Expedia. They make offers for onboard credit just like the cruise companies do but, unlike the other companies they hide forms in the small print that you have to complete so, that you don't get your credit. If I would have booked my cruise directly with the cruise company I would have received the credit. Instead Expedia pocketed my money. The topic of conversation on the shuttle back was how none of us got our onboard credit from Expedia. in one van there was 3 couples who were swindled, can you imagine how many people Expedia takes advantage of in a day? Dirty company!! Beware!!!!

LHawlish Riverside, CA

I could not be more disappointed in Expedia and their booking process, as well as their customer service department and their refund department. I have been a customer of Expedia for at least 10 years now. I have had my fair share of minor booking issues with them, however it never hit me in the pocket, and I overlooked Expedia's shortcomings, due to their convenience and reputation. NEVER AGAIN. I will never, ever use Expedia EVER AGAIN. Not only did the website completely screw up on a hotel reservation of mine, but after hours of utterly frustrating time spent on the phone with their very incompetent (oversees) staff, my issue and more importantly my REFUND was never resolved. Even after I was assured that I would receive a refund, it never came and was eventually denied. Their reasoning??? They stated that I was never promised a refund! Even though they have recorded calls, they LIED to me and stated that the audio recording (of at least 60 mins) did not reflect a promise of refund. A flat-out, blatant lie. What kind of customer service is this?? Not only will I never use this company again, I will make sure that everyone I encounter knows how terrible this company is and I will insist (and better yet, convince) that they never use this company again, either. Plus, I am going to post this review on every single format I can find. Take that!

Francis Springfield, OR

God help you if you ever have to deal with Expedia's customer service. We booked a rather complicated flight plan across three airlines. Looked it over before submitting and it all looked good. So we submitted. Got our confirmation via email and noticed that one of the first names had an extra letter in it. So this name no longer matches exactly to the passport. Immediately used the Expedia name correction feature, with a photo of passport. This was submitted. Next email post says Air Canada will not make the correction - contact Air Canada. We do, Air Canada says Expedia needs to send the correct info for them to make the correction. We call Expedia Customer Service, which seemed to be an overseas call center. The only thing this call center seemed interested in was up selling us to bundle extra stuff to the trip such as Car Rental, Hotels,... etc. And they constantly re-directed away from the central issue of the Name Correction and when we do finally corner them, they say that this request can not be processed at this time. And that we should again call Air Canada. Air Canada again says that only Expedia can originate a name correction, as Expedia is the Booking Agent Many, many phone calls later to Expedia Customer Service, our options seem to change for the worst everytime we call: Each call lasting nearly an hour, each call ending with, "We can not complete the name correction at this time. please call back later." After two weeks of almost daily calls to ECS, and each time having them snip away at any sort of reasonable solution, the only option Expedia was willing to entertain was for us to sacrifice the entire airfare for the passenger that needed the name correction. This is a sum of $1755, and to rebook an entire new flight plan for that person: No credits, no refund. We are, 76 days from the schedualed flight. So we have filed a case with the USA Aviation Consumer Protection Division of DOT. And at least one airline, United, has got back to us, immediately, and said that they would work to help resolve this in any way that they could. For us, it is useless to call Expedia any more. We think that this Customer Service call center, even at the supervisior level, doesn't have direct access to the Expedia Airline Booking System, cause over multiple occassions they end every conversation, even after an hour or two on the phone, with "We are unable to make that change at this time." We don't think that they can make any changes aside from adding other bookings like hotels and car rentals and such. So it isn't really a Customer Service that is being offered.

Zsofia Lazarte

My experience was ok, the person helping us book experiences at our hotel was helpful and knowledgeable but the experiences turned out to be a little disappointing since we expected something different.

Steve Walker

Easy to navigate and excellent updates. Give passenger flight rating. Complete reporting of the endless "extra" charges that come with today's carriers.

ken hedrick

Expedia is easy to use and has great prices. I particularly like their combo pricing for flight and hotel. Even with the combo, still have flexibility on choices.

Laura Howard

The website is easy to use. The choices are excellent. Never any issues once bookings were made. Great value for money. Easy to bundle and do package deals.

Marco

The website is easy to use and well design. They always have daily deals available. You can find a flight, rent a hotel and even rent a car all in the same website.

Doyal Stewart Salt Lake City, UT

I have had pretty decent experiences using Expedia. My wife goes to Puerto Rico every year to visit her children and sometimes we use Expedia to plan her trip. We usually determine which service to use by who has the cheapest price, and sometimes that is Expedia. Their website is easy to navigate and use, and planning a trip is really easy.

Donna McCauley Smith Louisville, KY

I booked a bundle trip with Expedia for resort and flight. I seen that the trip was non refundable which was fine. The next day after booking I received a welcome e-mail from the resort thanking me for booking a trip to their resort. ( Shores of Panama by Resort Collection”) In the e-mail they noted an exorbitant number of fees, cleaning, a fee to use pool and access fee to beach, breakage fee…etc. This was not disclosed when I booked the bundle package. I have tried to dispute these charges with Expedia and the Resort. I was fine with paying the $160.00 fee that was noted on the Expedia site to the resort but the additiomal fees were not disclosed until the e-mail arrived. I have wasted hours on the phone with the resort ( who noted that I had to talk to Expedia ) and then hours on the phone with Expedia. All I got was a $234.00 credit on my charge card of the $618.13 original charge. I'm a honest person and I expect everyone to be honest. I will never book with Expedia again. My sister is a Gold member and she is also thinking of dissolving her account as she was going with me on this trip and has never experienced any issues with previous trips but after she has seen all what I have gone through she is very disappointment and will not book with Expedia anymore either. Take the time to ready the reviews on the resort under the Expedia page…Very dissatisfied customers

Gerard Turk

All, I have been very disappointed with the customer service of Expedia. I tried to change my holiday flight for the 11th of August to the 4th of August due to a unexpected business trip. The first disappointment was that it took a long time to actually change the flight. Every time they need to "check something" or "bring up the details" you are put on hold for 5 minutes. Even as simple as bringing up the booking details or other flights. This results in that every phone call will take at least 30 minutes to get anything done. In the current age, this is not good enough as general internet users can do it in less than 30 seconds from each request. After half an hour of this, I was told that to change my flight would costs about £280 (£200 fee + £80 for change in flight fair). I was okay with this but I needed to asked approval from my manager so I hung up the phone. Second disappointment, the next day when I got the approval I rang them back to book the change. After the standard 30 minutes, I got told that it would costs £890 instead of the £280. As you can imagine, I was very very surprised by this especially when a new flight would cost £750. After speaking to the manager for about an hour, he told me I got lucky because the "airline just released a seat on the flight for £280"! Lucky me! If only I knew... So I booked the change in flight and the manager told me that the original credit card would be charged with the costs. Good. I checked a few days later and the booked was changed. I requested a booking confirmation as well just to make sure. I even checked with the airline whether they had the booking. Yes, we were all good, ready to go! Third disappointing (major one), came on the train on the way to the airport. The night before, after my bedtime, they've sent me an email that the change of flight was cancelled and I got back my original flight for the 11th! This was < 3 hrs for departure. Due to the reception on the train I tried to ring them but couldn't complete any of the phone calls due to the length of the calls (5 min for each on hold period). I asked my wife to take over as she could call them through a landline. She manage to get a shower during an on hold period and still be on time to answer them on time. (Complete phone call lasted 75 minute to change a flight!) Less than an hour before boarding she managed to have them change the flight (£550) however the ticket was not issued yet. Meanwhile as a desperate move because I had to get a flight, I booked another flight through my work because I could see this happening. Fourth disappointment, my wife tried to get some money back originally and they could give me £70. There I was with in total £2100 spent on a flight which originally costs £680. During holiday, they were prepared to return a "generous" £780 pounds because the customer service guy listened to my conversation and I supposed to not have booked the flight (even though I got the confirmation...? No sense!) All in all not a good experience and a lot of money lost for nothing. Thank you Expedia, Gerard

Wendy Rowlette Morgan, UT

This site shows you the prices for lots of different sites all in one place and makes your trip planning so much easier. I always find good prices and when I get to my destination, hotel check in is easy too.

Wmosmith12 Smithfield, UT

I enjoy using Expedia. It is a good way to get lower price hotels and flights. I like the variety of companies they used to tell you what is a better value.

Morgan whiting Los Angeles, CA

I booked a trip through them and got an excellent price on a hotel. I love that you can book everything on one site, the airfare, hotel, and rental car.

Ashley Ulibarri Herriman, UT

Expedia always seems to have the best deals and best hotels. I like that I can eat points and rewards when booking through them and booking through their app is so easy and fast.

Myken American Fork, UT

I have used Expedia for our families travel a lot over the past 5 years. I feel like I’m able to book travel easily. However I have found the rates to be a little bit more expensive than other travel sites or booking through hotels directly.

Logan Hudson Norcross, GA

I use expedia whenever I plan on staying at a hotel when I travel. The prices are always the cheapest compared to other sites and I feel safe with the security of my information.

Michelle Rios Ogden, UT

Expedia has a great platform when looking to compare prices for airfare, hotels and parks. We have used them to help us save money when planning our trip to Disneyland. They have great customer service when questions arise. Thank you for providing an awesome service... Expedia!

Kaitlyn Rios Ogden, UT

Expedia is an enormous asset in finding low cost airfare with quality airlines. I saw a mountain of choices when searching for personal travel options. Great search tool and easy booking and reservations.

Martha Gourley Pleasant Grove, UT

My husband and I travel quite often and we do use Expedia to help us find cheap airline tickets. I love how easy they make it to compare different airlines so that I can get the best price.

Aliza Henline Provo, UT

What I looooove about Expedia is that when you are purchasing a ticket- it brings you right to the cart without you having to navigate two websites at once. I did feel like they were kind of annoying with emails after my purchase, so that's why I didn't give it five stars.

Rischelle Mikkelson American Fork, UT

I mostly book hotels through Expedia. I like their large selection of hotels at all different prices and amenities. I also like that they have an internal review platform with a good base of customer reviews. It helps to make good choices.

ave Pleasant Grove, UT

One of the best websites for booking travel. Whether it is a flight or a hotel, Expedia can beat anyones prices if you check often enough. They also offer a 24 grace period if you decide to change your mind, which is awesome for those of us who want the really good deal, but are not sure we can pull off the vacation.

Ellen Morris Potomac, MD

I love that I can so easily find all-inclusive resorts on Expedia. The site makes it so easy to view the amenities and reality of a hotel in another location and their prices are usually good too. Plus I love that I can bundle it so easily with a flight.

Ted Johnson Pleasant Grove, UT

I use Expedia every time I am looking for a hotel, a rental car, a flight, and many other options for travel. They always give me choices and I can make a good decision with the facts at my fingertips.

Kristiane R Durfey Pleasant Grove, UT

I really liked that I could compare flight prices between airlines. The website was easy to use and I love that I can get a flight, hotel, and rental car all in one place and not feel like I was being taken advantage of. I always go to Expedia now.

Brooklyn May Logan, UT

Booked a hotel through Expedia and it was perfect! Very reliable and trust worthy. Got my confirmation number and it still went through to the hotel. Had no problems and it was cheaper.

Terra Stanko Hyrum, UT

Excellent website to book hotels, flights and excursions. Trustworthy company and easy to find what you are looking for. Adding different filters to narrow down your search. I love booking through Expedia.

Courtney Eames Kaysville, UT

Expedia was great! I recently went on a trip with them and I felt like I got the best deal! We had a guy who was at the hotel upon arrival to make sure we got the best possible service. He was there to help us and answer our questions the whole trip! I will definitely be using them again in the future!

Grant Lofgreen Provo, UT

Experience has mostly been positive. Checking out, even when I have an account with payment info already entered, takes way too long and I'm often told that a room or car is no longer available by the time I can confirm purchase.

Sarah Kaysville, UT

Love Expedia when I am looking for places to go. In fact just used it again to find an all inclusive resort. It is so easy because it’s all online and straightforward. And I trust it.

Virginia Rosenthal Pleasant Grove, UT

I always go to Expedia to find hotel fairs for my kids tournaments. Sometimes our travel plans don't allow us to pre-book so it is nice that Expedia clearly states if there is a penalty for cancellation of a reservation. I also like how easy it is to cancel a reservation.

Mia Hernandez Tempe, AZ

Expedia is one of my favorite travel sites to use when going out of state its so easy to navigate through the site and filters help you out so much to really narrow down what your looking for would highly recommend

L. Fowler Pleasant Grove, UT

I have liked Expedia for purchasing airfare. They have a 24 hour cancellation policy, so if I change my mind within 24 hours, I have the peace of mind that I can do it with out being charged anything. I have found great deals on airfare with them.

Brennan Barnes Olympia, WA

Leaving for Palm Springs in the morning, logged onto our Expedia account to get flight info so we can check in. Found out we have no flight home. Called Expedia and were told Alaska cancelled our return flight. Asked why we weren't notified and were told the cancellation was pending. Asked what they were going to do about it and they said they would refund us our $140. To book a one way flight on another airline at this point will cost over $800