CheapOAir Logo

CheapOAir

9.8

Founded in 2005, CheapOair is a travel booking site with a unique search engine that allows users to search over 450 airlines simultaneously to find the best possible ticket prices. CheapOair offers 24/7 customer service and is frequently featured in worldwide publications such as the New York Times, Travel and Leisure, and The Huffington Post.

The company does not sell its own products or services, but rather partners with third-party vendors in the travel industry to provide a single travel booking location for customers. These vendors include airlines, hotels, transportation companies, experience providers, cruise lines, car rental agencies, tour operators, travel insurance providers, and more. If you are looking for a place to book your entire travel experience and make each reservation through one central travel site, CheapOair could be just the company for you.

Go directly to CheapOair reviews

The Good

• Technology
  • Travel Accommodations
  • Search Engine Functionality
  • Reviews
  • Competitive Rewards Plan
  • Customer Service Policies
  • Award-Winning Service

Technology

CheapOair has created an online travel agency platform that allows travelers to find affordable and complete vacation deals at a discounted rate. CheapOair gathers and filters travel information through its innovative data collection technology and presents the most relevant search results, making it an easy travel site for travelers to navigate and book their reservations.

Travel Accommodations

CheapOair allows travelers to book nearly every aspect of their pending travel online, over the phone, or through its mobile app. Those who use CheapOair to book their travel accommodations can reserve the following:

• Flights
  • Hotels
  • Car rentals
  • Cruises
  • Vacations packages

CheapOair gives its customers the ability to book online or over the phone, though users should know that a service fee may be larger if booked over the phone. The company also offers forms of travel insurance for travelers who want it.

Search Engine Functionality

CheapOair's search engine functionality is one of the best in the industry. Many customers have reported that they saved money with a cheap flight by using this functionality. Other site features that travelers may find useful include the following:

• Flight Watcher — Look for the cheapest flights at the most desirable departure/arrival times
  • Seat Selector — Pick and reserve your seat on designated flights with participating airlines
  • Trip Manager — After reserving trip accommodations like a vacation package, manage tickets and other booking details from a mobile device
  • Deal Browser — With mobile-exclusive deals, travelers can browse discounts on vacations and reservations

The site also offers a way to do a flight search with flexible travel dates. This feature helps users to find the best deal possible, three days before and after your selected travel date, and usually results in a cheaper flight.

Reviews

Both CheapOair's online and mobile platforms allow users to read and conduct further research through the help of reviews. Reviews are left by travelers who have stayed in prospective hotels or traveled using specific airlines and can help customers narrow their search and find the best accommodations for their trip.

Competitive Rewards Plan

Customers can earn travel discounts and gift cards by consistently booking with CheapOair’s rewards program. Once you sign up, there is a tiered rewards points system. Users can earn more points per transaction with each successive booking. They can even get $25 for referring a friend.

Rewards members get up to 20 percent off flights and up to 55 percent off hotel bookings, six times reward points for every booking, and an account history to easily reference your upcoming or previous reservations.

Shoppers planning to return should know that you can earn two to six times more points when you book through the mobile app.

A CheapOair credit card is also available to help earn points towards future airfare or reservations in addition to the rewards program. Both options, the CheapOair Visa Credit Card and the CheapOair Visa Signature Credit Card issued by Synchrony Bank, offer several benefits:

• Earn 1 Member Reward Point and 6 Credit Card Reward Points for every $1 spent with the card on CheapOair.com
  • Earn 4 points for every dollar spent on dining
  • Earn 2 points for every dollar spent anywhere else

Six months of special financing is also available.

CheapOair Visa

• Lost luggage reimbursement
  • Trip cancellation/interruption
  • Travel accident insurance

Cheapoair Customer Service Policies

Price match promise: A price guarantee allows users to make sure they are receiving the lowest prices on their travel itinerary. If you find a lower online price, the company will credit the difference on your next round trip flight ticket or hotel reservation made through the website.

Flight and Hotel Inconvenience: If your flight is delayed for over an hour, you encounter baggage delays, or your luggage is lost, the company will issue each ticket holder a $5 coupon for future booking, for up to five people.

CheapOair Promo Code: CheapOair will also offer a promo code for different reasons each day. Some examples include senior discounts, student discounts, and military discounts. Travelers can use a promo when booking to save a little more on an airline ticket.

Award-Winning Service

To add to CheapOair’s many accomplishments, the company has received countless awards since opening its doors in 2005. The company’s has received rewards for everything from customer service and the CheapOair App to tourism and business practices. Most recently, in 2020, a year without much travel needs, the company received two Gold Stevie Awards for its communication department and its product management team.

The Bad

• Limited Car Models
  • Customer Service and Fees
  • Rewards Restrictions
  • Cancellation Policy

Limited Car Models

CheapOair doesn't have many options available when it comes to rental car models. Most of the cars offered are economy class, which doesn't give customers the option to select a more luxurious vehicle if they want to be a bit more comfortable during their ride.

Customer Service and Fees

Even though CheapOair has tried to keep the feel of agency booking, it does cost to do this. CheapOair has 24/7 customer service, but the issue is, while getting immediate, human-based assistance, you may rack up some fees. It costs more money to book over a phone call with a booking agent than through the website, as well as a few other things, like cancellations or attaining a refund. Trips booked over the phone may incur more significant service fees.

CheapOair charges service fees on its transactions:

• Air tickets up to $35 per passenger, per ticket
  • Hotel reservations up to $32 per night, per room
  • Car rental up to $25 per rental

The booking fees may be much more if you book over the phone with a customer support travel agent, choose specific vacation packages, upgrade to business class or first-class fare, or plan on multi-city airfare trips. Fees are also subject to change.

Reward Restrictions

CheapOair does offer a rewards plan to those who enroll in its membership program (enrollment is free and can be completed entirely online). Still, there are some restrictions and a point system that travelers should be aware of. The point system is broken down as follows:

• Flights — Earn 1 point per every $1 spent on a flight
  • Hotels — Earn 3 points for every $1 spent on a hotel room
  • Car rentals — Earn 3 points for every $1 spent on a car rental
  • Vacation deals — Earn 1 point for every $1 spent on trip "extras"

Points can be earned simply for signing up (up to 500 points upon enrollment), but a high number of points is required to save on hotel reservations. Further, points can only be redeemed on certain hotel chain reservations.

Cancellation Policy

CheapOair and its contractors charge a cancellation fee ranging from $100 to $250, making it very expensive to cancel bookings and thus limiting the size of the refund you can get when you do cancel.

Most airline tickets available on CheapOair are non-refundable. It is up to the airline. If cancelation is approved, a credit can be put toward a future ticket. However, most of the time, this type of credit comes with an expiration date. So, if you don’t book within the proper time frame, your refund is gone.

Additionally, most bookings and service fees are non-refundable after 24 hours.

Trip protection can be canceled within 10 days of purchase if your travel hasn’t happened.

Within 24 hours of booking, customers can contact a CheapOair representative to cancel and get a refund, but they will pay $50 in cancellation fees for domestic flights and $75 for international, first-class, or business class flights. After 24 hours, economy tickets cost $50 to cancel with a future credit, while business and first-class tickets cost $100 to cancel, with the rest being refunded to future credit.

If you don’t want credit for a future flight, the cancellation fee is $100 for the domestic economy and $250 for international economy flights and all business and first-class tickets. Additionally, fees for changing your tickets range from $100 to $250.

Special offers, discounts, or cancelation rates are available for military personnel, natural disasters, the bereaved, and the visually impaired.

Cancellations with the company can only be handled over the phone with customer service or a cancellation request form.

The Bottom Line

CheapOair uses innovative data collection technology to help customers book several different travel accommodations, including flights, hotels, rental cars, cruises, and vacation packages. The company provides search engine functionality and traveler reviews to help users find exactly what they are looking for, so finding cheap tickets and hotel reservations are easy. CheapOair stands out from the competition because it has a vast network of resources thanks to its parent company Fareportal, which has been in business since 1976.

Joining CheapOair for the rewards program can help you get a great deal while getting the credit card offers you the opportunity to earn even more points towards future online booking savings.

However, if you do end up booking travel accommodations and then decide to cancel the reservation, you can expect to pay a steep fee. Also, CheapOAir's car models are limited, and its rewards program is somewhat restrictive.

View Best Travel Sites

3.9

Shelly Mac Lenexa, KS

Initial booking in Dec 2019 for a flight in May 2020 was easy and appeared fine, except trip was cancelled due to COVID. Able to rebook in April 2021 for credit through the two airlines, BUT......my flight was cancelled shortly after booking but Cheap O didn't notify me. I was not aware until I received a check in reminder from airline not matching my flight. Cheap O continued to confirm my old cancelled flight, even sending an travel itinerary with cancelled flights. Had to rebook that flight and go directly through airline. Return flight was checked with Cheap O and agent told me it was still valid, but checking with airline and it had also been cancelled in April. We would have missed our flight had I not checked as we were rebooked on a different flight. Rental car then had to be rebooked due to later arrivals, but Cheap O said they couldn't find any compatible car available, for all companies, but I was able to go directly to the car rentals and they had plenty of cars. It was a nightmare 3 days of scrambling and hours waiting on hold on airlines to sort out the mess. Cheap O did not acknowledge my departing flight was changed until I called after talking directly with airline and never acknowledge my returning flight had been cancelled and rescheduled for different times. Worst experience ever.

desi panayotov Elk Grove Village, IL

After trying to book a flight for couple of hours on-line and kept getting "no longer available" only to show up again on the next search. This happened on every single flight I tried booking, so I decided to call an agent for assistance. The agent booked the flight for me but forgot to mention the $45 charge for speaking with him. A day before my flight, I found from Lufthansa that my tickets are "Economy/Light", which does not include any checked luggage. Something the cheapoair agent also forgot to mention. When I called them to ask why, I was told it was my job to ask them for any additional fees and they never told me there wouldn't be any additional fees. According to cheapoair, it is normal for luggage not to be included, even in a intercontinental flights. Their explanation was that I can always just buy additional luggage, so according to them, it is not really a problem.

Olga B Birmingham, MI

I have bought a ticket to Belarus from USA Hello, I have booked a ticket to Belarus from US through Amsterdam. Due to political situation the flights are abandended to fly in and out to Belarus from EU! I wanted to changed my flight or get refund but the company just answering that were can not see any changes in their end!!! I have contacted Belavia, they confurmed that all flights from Amsterdam were cancel since 29 of May till 30 of October! I am a nursing student. I need to go and see my mother this summer! It's not my fault that planes were cancel but the company just does not care, they are saying that flights are not canceled ! What I am supposed to do? Looks like scam to me!

Rafael Ramos Kramfors, Y

I have used this platform for a couple of months and if you asked me for a review then I would probably give 5 stars. However a recent event changed my opinion from 5 to 0 stars ( however I this website doesn't allow 0 starts). Basically some monkey working in that agency didn't made the booking correctly and when I got to the airport with my girlfriend her ticket was not valid. The ticket was not issued because apparently the agent booked a train instead of flights and the ticket was automatically cancelled even though i received the confirmation for the flight. In the end I had to spend around 1000 euros in 2 new tickets ( one for me and another for my girlfriend) In the end they just offer me a voucher of 75$ loool. I'm never using this agency ever again!

Rohit Salt Lake City, UT

I find a good deal on their site. Later I had to change the date, but their customer support gave a much higher rate than I was seeing on their website. I raised a ticket, and they followed up. They didn't charge anything more than the difference in airline ticket prices. It seems I came across a bad customer support personnel earlier. But their supervisor who called was quite patient and helpful.

Kalim Rubbani Oak Creek, WI

The customer service team @ CheapOair is unsupportive, unprofessional and rude. I'd called them for the same issue for 10 times and issue was still not resolved. I, then asked to transfer call to someone in the leadership team and they hung up on me. Please stay away and avoid CheapOair. They are not worth the money and provide a terrible customer service.

Stephanie Nangle Montgomery, AL

My family booked a flight to Hawaii through them in June of 2020 in hopes that Hawaii would be open in time to go by December of 2020. As we all know, 2020 being what it was, this did not happen. Our flight was cancelled by Hawaiian Airlines due to Covid19. Okay, that part was understandable. Now we can get to Cheapo Air's part in the debacle. We were told BY THEM that our credit would stay with Hawaiian Airlines and be good for 2 years. Ok, that's fine. We attempted to book another trip and was told that our credit was through Cheapo Air (exactly the opposite of what we were originally told.) Now, after MONTHS of trying to get ahold of this useless company, they're attempting to steal over $3,000. Over the last few months we've received all kinds of answers from them in order to delay anything being done by them. We were told we would be refunded, we were told it was good for years, we were told that all we had to do was wait. Most recently, we talked to them and were told not only are we not being refunded, but that the credit will only be good through July of this year. This isn't possible since they intentionally delayed telling us about it for over 6 months. NOT ONLY THAT, but they will be taking $1,000 off of the credit for "change and cancellation fees" that was done through Hawaiian Airlines and was 100% out of our control. Unless the money is refunded, they have thoroughly stolen $3,000 from us. STAY AWAY.

Bing Yeung Riverton, UT

I discovered this site just by browsing online a few years ago. CheapOAir does give you a good search for deals. Talking to an agent might give you more than what's shown. I like that they give free cancellation for every purchase so I don't need to stress about it at uncertain times.

V eronica Bentley Winter Haven, FL

I was thrilled to be able to secure a flight within my budget. I have just been informed my brother in the UK has cancer throughout his body, with no pain. His hip bone is being eaten away. I knew I had to get to see him one more time. I am in the USA. I was able to secure 12 days with him due to family commitments here. I know the leaving will be a sad time, but I am glad for the chance. I have booked Gluton free food, otherwise I would be terribly sick. I have my seat booked and hopefully can sleep through the flight. Thank you all clerks were most helpful especially the last one. This for me is a compassion flight as I know I will never see my brother again. I am on a limited budget and when I heard of my brother's health I tried all major airlines to get a flight within my finances.

Rylie Crandall Nakhon Sawan, 60

I like CheapOAir because I was able to find a great deal on my flights, but it was hard to get in touch with a customer service representative.

Diana Miami, FL

worst company to make business with, bad costumers service, supervisors are never available to help. They cancel your flights with out any notice. I had a bad experience they canceled my flight not once or twice nor three tines but 4. I have a regular job and depend on my employer for days off. I had ask to switch my days off from work two different times, by the third my job no longer let me switch days. these people at CheapOAir stole my money did not offered me a refund. please avoid this scam. Find another honest and reliable source for your booking. Avoid a scam and a headache at the end your blood pressure will go up and you will still end up without a vacation and worse without your expensive trip money.

Shan Houston Fort Bragg, NC

this is a scam that robbed your money during a pandemic. first of all, I book a flight for love once in early January to fly to the USA, with delta airlines. BUT I got an email from them my flight has been canceled due to a pandemic and international traveling baned. so I requested my refund back which delta airlines did but, CheapOair traveler ate up my money. they have never issued a refund back neither credit back they said the flight was working and flying fine. This was a lie because at first when I called the first agent was agree to give me a refund back never happen in 60 days and then I decided to call them again and I hear all that stories from cheapo agents. this site is awful please don't get excited with their promotion and a few cheap prices not worth it.

T Edgewater, MD

Do not use this company for booking. $8000 in tickets booked for a family trip last September that we weren’t able to take for obvious reasons. We made the mistake of cancelling first instead of waiting for them to cancel and they won’t refund the money. Vouchers expire this September and they can’t even guarantee extending the deadline. Several individuals going are in the danger zone as far as health and it is not recommended they travel during a pandemic. Been trying to get refunded for over a year to no avail. I’ll now be posting on every single social media page, reviews page, news reporting and in the process of contacting the department of transportation and the financial consumer protection bureau until this is resolved and the money is back in my account. UPDATE AS OF 2/9/21 Dear NAME REDACTED, Thank you for using CheapOair! We have been working with Alitalia on the refund request of the ticket purchased with our agency. Unfortunately, the request did not turn out in our favor. Alitalia has denied our request for any exception and the tickets will remain nonrefundable as per fare rules. We asked if the tickets could be exchanged for vouchers for future credit. Alitalia replied that the tickets have expired and have lost all value. Please feel free to contact Alitalia directly if you have any questions or concerns regarding the airline's determination. You will find the ticket information below that you will need when speaking to the airline.

Daniel O'Brien Henderson, NV

What I appreciated the most was the fact that searching for flights, finding suitable flights at the best times for me and making seat selections were simple and quick. There were no hidden charges (everything was explained up front and it was easy to accept or reject options that I did not need). The only concern I had was the fact that I could not pre-pay for a checked bag (the fee for doing so was explained, but the option of pre-paying either was not available or I did not see it). Overall, the experience was quick and pleasant.

Do Hyung Kim Montclair, CA

Impressed with the majority of the customer service personnel in resolving complex airflight schedule issue including unexpected airline cancellation etc. I have used other airticket agency services before, and I noticed Cheapoair has provided a great deal of airticket as well as afforable schedule suited to my travel for business and personal reasons.

Linnea Oregon City, OR

My daughter is going to college outside Washington DC and we live across country in Portland, Oregon. Cheapo Air makes it easier to coordinate flights that will ft in with her complicated schedule and shuttle system to and from her college campus. Thanks so much Cheapo Air for helping parents re-unite with their college age children for the Holidays!

Taylor Larson Nakhon Sawan, 60

I like how CheapOAir has good deals and makes them easy to find, but the customer service is always hard for me to reach.

Mark Fowler Leawood, KS

Booked a flight 1 week ago .confirmed at price . Agent comes back and tells me flight went up. talked with Supervisor after had to call back . agent did not want to give me flight i booked . offered me $50.00 with no insurance ! week later prices drop could have had saved $250.00 .BUYER BEWARE!!!!!!

Sammy Alvarez Calgary, AB

To whom it may concern. My name is Samuel Alvarez and I currently have a credit with Japan air, bought through Cheapoair, of $978.00. And since I am unable to use that credit I have been offered a complete refund. A refund of almost $1000.00. A refund that I am not going to accept, because Cheapoair is going to charge me a $70.00 service charge to get that money back. I am emailing you to say that I will never use Cheapoair again, and that I will make sure none of my friends or family ever use ypur company again. I would rather loose $1000.00 than pay Cheapoair $70.00 to get that money back. For Cheapoair to charge me $70 so that I can get a refund from Japan air is robbery. From the time my last flight was cancelled, the accountability, customer service, lies and more lies from Cheapoair have been unbelievable. Your customer service agents are rude, unqualified, have had poor training, and they will be the downfall of your company. Your return policies make it almost impossible for a person to have a decent customer service experience. In a time where so few people are traveling, do not have the money to travel and are not using the services of companies like yours I would think that you would be more willing to make what little customers you have feel appreciated. But, your service agents and your policies have made me feel like a second class citizen, and even like an unwanted nusence instead of a loyal and valued customer. I will be copying this letter and posting it all over my social media, and I will ask that my friends and family do the same. I hope that in the future,you will start to treat your customers with the respect that they deserve. Goodbye

Amanda fg Orlando, FL

Awful service!!!!! My flight was canceled and I did not receive ANY NOTIFICATION. I only found out because I called the airline. Also, I had to call CheapOair several times to get my reimbursement and EVERY TIME I CALLED THEY TRIED TO CONVINCE ME THE FLIGHT WAS NOT CANCELLED. After a 2 hours chat, they only agreed in giving me the full refund when I mentioned I was going to fill a complaint form with the Department of Transportation (we have the right to a full refund when the flights are canceled). Even after agreeing with the refund, they tried to exclude the fees they were supposed to refund me. I noticed some of them before the payment; however, after getting the receipt, I verify that they still did not refund me about $100 in fees. I would recommend everyone to stay away from this company!

Wasem Daniel Escondido, CA

We got charged 3 times for one trip. One of these was with an extra flight booked AFTER our destination flight. When we emidietly notified Cheapoair they charged us an extra $25 for 4 tickets tickets to DROP the last flight! I reserved a rental car or so I thought. Instead I was charged for the full rental time up front and then denied the veh and a refund because I didn't have a card it card. Nut they had no problem charging my bank card for the rental. customer service is a joke and your charged for any service you may or may not receive. This company is based in India and that says it all. I think that whole country lives off of scamming Americans.

Jeff Saint Cloud, FL

This is a SCAM company! My wife have booked a tickets to Boston MA on a next day flight. As well,she bought a 20$ trip protection for easy cancelation. 20 minutes later we have discovered that a rapid covid test doesn't work and we need to do a 7 days Covid test. So, we called to cheaoair and asked them to cancel a tickets. The agent just said: no,we can't. No refund. My wife remind him about a trip protection. He said: " its doesn't metter. This protection doesn't work ". Its a SCAM. This company should not work. Customers, be aware. Avoid this company, if you don't want to loose your money

Rhonda Diggins Nottingham, MD

I purchased tickets for four friends in South Africa through Cheapoair. Never again! They left four of my friends stranded in Johannesburg. To make a long story short. My friends were not able to book on a later flight because while they were at the airport, the airline said the flights were booked through a third party so that is who has to change the tickets. When contacting the “third party”, Cheapoair told me that my friends had to change their tickets at the airport with the airline. So guess what? No one would help them especially not Cheapoair and my friends were stranded u til they could get on a ten hour bus trip to get home. Cheapoair did nothing to help my friends!! Please do not waste your money.

R San Francisco, CA

I booked a round ticket to Amsterdam through Cheapoair.com. My trip was supposed to a at the end of May, 2020. Because of the global Coronavirus pandemic, I cancelled the flight, which the airline eventually cancelled for the very reason. I checked the airline's (Scandinavian Airlines) cancellation policy, and saw that I was eligible for a full refund, so I requested Cheapoair.com for the full refund. After few arguing, they eventually sent me a confirmation email on 7/18/2020, saying "Upon reviewing your reservation I see that one of our supervisors had spoken to the airlines on 05/31/2020 and the airlines confirmed that you qualify for refund of $689.35 and $120 for the baggage which should reflect on your card within 30-60 days once processed." It is 11/20/2020 now and I have yet to receive a penny back from this SCAM company. Instead, they have been calling me once a week and leaving me messages. Sometimes they say it'll take 2 more weeks, and sometimes they say it'll take up to 5 months for the refund to be processed. BUT, TODAY I received a message saying my ticket is cancelation is not related to the Covid situation, and that I will not be getting a refund. They also said something about a change fee of $300 if I want to book a different flight. All along, they had no intention of refunding any money. There are few others who are considering a joined law suits (I saw it on pissedcomsuper.com), so I'm going to look into that and I plan on joining them as there are so many of the same reviews with the same issue with this company. I have all the email and voicemails saved, so I'm ready.

Tawnya M Burdette, AR

CheapOAir absolutely lives up to it’s name - cheapest flights out there. And never had any bad customer service or problems. I’ll continue booking with them.

Kellie Payne Pickerington, OH

I was able to get a really good price on plane tickets to a rare destination through cheap o air. They have the smaller airlines that offer such destinations and were slim on fees and easy to book through

Eddie Rios Ogden, UT

CheapOAir is a great travel site. They give superb access to finding the lowest fares online. And the portal allows for many planning variations. They are trusted, secure, and easy website to use for frequent personal travel.

Laura Garden Grove, CA

The website is very accurate and give you the best prices. User friendly and a fast follow up. Used the site before, always great prices. Only thing you can’t do is book your seats ahead, that has all to do with the airline itself. I am a happy customer.

Heidi Gajoch Strongsville, OH

One complaint about changing the flight information. I just wanted to check the amount of the flight for an economy plus seating and the other options, but I had to press the go back arrow and start again to find out how much each option was in order to make my final choice. It would've been easier to have the price available for each option. Maybe that can be an option added.

Lotte Pedersen

I had problems with payment. I used 3 different credit cards, tat was all declined. I had to talk with your call center 4 times. But in the end I got to talk with a very nice man who assisted, and by breaking up the payment in 2 different portions then we managed. So the experience was mixed. Was very frustrated on all the stress - and it took hours and I talked with several of your staff some seemed very ruth , but in the end a good experiences with a man in the call center who went out of his way to help me.

Cynthia Menifee, CA

We have never had any issues when booking or traveling through CheapOAir. When comparing rates, we find we have much anxiety thinking of booking through someone else. Thank you so much for giving us so much peace of mind with our booking, our check in, and our flights.

A J

As a first time user I got a bit confused when navigating the payment and confirmation of flight bookings, but managed to muddle through. It was a bit hard to see if I had paid or not until I got the confirmation email with the itinerary attachment. So I apologise if I have doubled up on requests for information. I was anxious to make sure I had done everything right and that my booking was definite.

Steve M Osprey, FL

I've used CheapOAir for several years booking both domestic and International flights. It is an efficient and comprehensive website for comparing the myriad options available these days. I especially like its feature of showing alternative dates and/or airport locations.

Abdullah Alshehri & Cathy Money Pensacola, FL

This is the second time we choose to deal with CheapOAir for our travel plans. We are quite satisfied with their speedy and convenient services not to mention reliable. Everything aspect of the booking on line process is made easy.

Byron Paz

The Website is wonderful. I am planing to visit United Kingdom and Ireland the next year and I am sure I got the best prices in the market. Other thing for I like to use CheapOAir is because in this site accept Payments with Paypal.

D Jean McBride-Samuels Jenks, OK

Best Value I have seen and so flexible. As you go or upon returning you don't have to travel the same way you came. This allows me to stop off and visit friends or relatives as I want. Thanks, the airline sites don't give me all of this.

Mirek Passaic, NJ

Very quick and professional service it was so easy way to booking the airplane ticket at not expensive price and short time before departure.I received confirmation of the buying ticket so quick. I will recommend this website to my family members and also to my friends , all of them will know about so easy way to buy airplane ticket.

jv Baton Rouge, LA

Good review of flight information within requested parameters. Additional costs spelled out when flight booked. Found seat booking confusing. In almost every case the added cost seats were all that could be viewed. Yet the system then allowed the use of a no cost seat if available. Interesting process. Give yourself time to review all options as they do provide a sufficient plus number. Good experience.

Caroline Akhras

Rated 0/5 I have asked over and over again to be served properly based on what I paid for. Till now, I have not been served,, more than two weeks...14 days Unprofessional: charged me for services I should not pay for and refused to send back the money; moreover, provided information that is not true..

Bob Dean Johns Island, SC

I made a last minute trip to Australia from the US. Everything was booked up or very expensive. My wife found me a seat using CheapOair at half the price of the other on line booking sites. When one of the legs got canceled they sent me an email and booked me on the next flight out. Trouble was, that meant an overnight layover in a foreign airport. I called the CheapOair number on my booking and Annice got me rescheduled on the other legs to preclude the long layover. She had to twist some airline arms to do it but she persevered and I am one more happy customer of CheapOair.

Wanda Bower Kitty Hawk, NC

very good fast and worth it emailed me with updates and took great care of me, haven't went on the trip yet so don't know how good they are. will let you know more once I have made the trip, got me on Quantas which is a great airlines

CAROLE ALLEN Laguna Niguel, CA

DRU, my Cheapoair agent was fabulous. He was very professional, handled my questions and my changes swiftly and completely. He was very helpful and compassionate, as well. What more can a client ask for? Thank you so much, DRU

Pyratebear Key West, FL

Customer Service via telephone was extremely helpful, however after a month the price of the booking dropped severely AND flights were offered out of the airport that I preferred FLL instead of MIA in Florida. That aspect was disappointing.

Mia Alshami Fayetteville, AR

CheapOAir always gives me the cheapest flight rates! I always go to this website when planning out my trips to keep the cost low so I can spend that money on other things during my trip. They also have all the major airlines which is very nice!

Allen Lambert Fayetteville, AR

CheapOAir has always been a great way to find flights for an affordable price. I have used this website on multiple different occasions and it has never failed me. I highly recommend CheapOAir for all of your budgeted air travel needs!

Abby Wallin Denver, CO

I always check CheapOAir before I check google flights because they often show flights and airlines that other companies don't. I book most of my trips through here because, as a college student, flying first class often isn't an option.

Stephanie Love Herriman, UT

I love using cheapOair. It’s the one site that you have to go to and it does the searching for you. It looks up the best deals and the best rates and even gives you different options for different days with a different rate, so you can see what the best deal I can get. It’s nice because you don’t have to look up several different airlines. It makes it quick and easy to navigate. It something I will continue to use when I looking for flights.

MindyV Lubbock, TX

CheapOAir is a decent website. But you don't really save a lot of money using them compared to the airlines websites. Also, they don't include Southwest as an airline choice.

Christi Gilbert Gettysburg, PA

I like the way it compares all of the airlines to find you the best deal and lists it in a way that is clear to see total time including layovers and flight changes.

Gringa Garbo Lorain, OH

Absolutely horrific. Nightmare. Bought insurance with them. Airline changed flight so I had to cancel. I was stuck in a foreign country with no income because of the pandemic I even had to spend most of my savings getting whole new set of tix. Cheapo ignored all of my attempts to reach them until my visa expired and I was stuck. Then they said the airline wouldn't refund me because I was a no show.. once it was too late and they waited months after the flight date to even respond (after I cancelled through cheapo) and they didn't bother to notify the airline which is part of what that insurance I bought was for! They do not answer phones, emails, or chat. If you get through count yourself lucky. In a pinch they are nowhere to be found! I had to go and buy a whole new set of tix in the end and forfeit the hundreds I spent with them. To this day they are unapologetic. Only offered me a $50 credit that out of curiosity I tried to use and, yes you guessed it. Does not even work! A fake code. HA!