Airbnb Logo

9.2

Ashley Phoenix, AZ

My absolute favorite way to travel. SO much cheaper than hotels and very flexible!!

Davis Johnson Pocatello, ID

Loved my trip to California using Airbnb, made finding a place to stay super easy, and stress free.

Ikumi Flammer Logan, UT

We're happy for most of the places we stayed. I like the ones that are clean and organized

ML Eden Prairie, MN

This is my favorite place to look for places to stay when I travel. Very user friendly.

Allee Wassmer Lehi, UT

Airbnb is great never been disappointed. Their app is very helpful and have loved all the places I’ve stayed.

Jon Moreno Sandy, UT

The most recent Airnbnb booking was great value and the quality of the location was great. Highly recommended!

Bryan Jensen South Jordan, UT

Used to find a place to stay during travel basketball season. We found a place large enough for our family really easily.

Erin Glendening Slidell, LA

Booking is a breeze and most contacts are nice although some can be rude. They need better selection of homes.

Audrey Mitchell Managua, MN

Airbnb has been amazing as I have been traveling abroad. I trust the companies information, and the homes themselves are exactly as listed.

Amanda Montebello, CA

When I went to Italy for vacation, I booked three separate AirBnbs. The first was amazing but the other two were not as described in the listing.

Seth Managua, MN

Never had a problem, they have always been accurate with listings and fairly priced! Even cheaper than a hotel!

Debbie Fish Biloxi, MS

Used this twice for one vacation and had fantastic results in both houses. Very easy to navigate the site

Sage Robertson Cedar City, UT

I love using Airbnb. It is so simple and you can find the best prices for the best housing while you are traveling.

Mazi Marcel Womack Cedar City, UT

I love Airbnb. It is the easiest website to use and you can always find the best deals on places to stay.

Rebecca Provo, UT

Found a great, beautiful, and cheap place in Thailand through Airbnb. It was so easy to use and the service was great.

Tiffany Tempe, AZ

Great way to get everything out of your trip without having to pay extra for the stuff you don't use at a resort.

Ivy King Norcross, GA

Rented a space in NYC!! It was absolutely awful. There were mice running around and BED BUGS!!

atanu sen Chicago, IL

awesome!! super convenient app to find accomodation at fingertips

Kat

Easy booking. Great reasonable home to choose according to my budget.

Vicky G

It was great, i was able to speak directly with the owner & we were in constant communication

Bill Rogers

Rented an apartment in Venice. It was breeze and we had many options.

Emily Grossman Houston, TX

The cleaning fee is a little pricey and should be already included with the nightly fee

MiKE McWilliams Little Rock, AR

Have used AIRNB A number of times with varying success. Find the commission rate to be too high for services rendered.

Esmeralda C Sylmar, CA

I love using Airbnb during my trips. It always gives me the best prices for a comfortable stay.

Paola Marsenaro Sanchez Los Angeles, CA

I like the convenience of booking a place to stay with a kitchen on Vacation to be able to eat and relax!

Linda Los Angeles, CA

Last minute with a good reasonable rates. They never fail they deliver plus much more.

tayloralexis Glendora, CA

We used air bnb while in arizona. We got a whole house to ourselves for the best price!

Janie Dennis Tallahassee, FL

I love this app! It has allowed for my friends and I to travel and find safe places to stay at!

Jenna Bagley American Fork, UT

Airbnb has always helped me have a more authentic (and usually cheaper) experience while traveling.

Melinda Olson Goodyear, AZ

Using Airbnb has allowed us to stay in some awesome places that were better than hotels.

Kaydence Bonino Riverton, UT

Airbnb is great! there are so many things you can do on airbnb, when i went house shopping it help so much!

Amanda Warrendale, PA

I've never had a bad experience with Airbnb. Also prices and amenities can surpass hotels at times.

Amy Boren American Fork, UT

The website is fun to browse through and they have so much selection. We have yet to use it I know we will in the future when we can travel more.

Joy Hill Pleasant Grove, UT

Love Air BNB - we can always find a cool and unique place to stay wherever we travel.

Aliza Henline Provo, UT

I love how the app is organized so well and it makes it so easy to know what you're going to get!

Liana Colorado Springs, CO

If you are a dirt-cheap traveler like me, and just want a place to rest your head, this is the first place I check.

Rob Whipple Mesa, AZ

Great platform. Easy to use. Good pictures and easy way to communicate. Wonderful experience.

Darius Williams Alexandria, VA

love to go here instead of renting out a hotel room. can find great deals on rooms or full homes

CAROLE SCOVILLE Pleasant Grove, UT

Love the app - so easy to find a cool unique place to stay that’s in my price range

Anne Burns Goleta, CA

Why stay anywhere else? Every experience has been positive

Sherrie Wiegand

very positive results with most of the Airbnbs I've rented

Katie Lewis Eagle Mountain, UT

It was really easy to book my airbnb all the rules were straight forward and I had no problems

Kim Webb Little Rock, AR

Great service + insight - helped planned and execute our adventure without any obstacles.

Karina Aguilar Managua, MN

I booked an awesome airbnb in anchorage last minute and I felt safe booking through airbnb

Ashley Wadiak Eagle Mountain, UT

Love air b n b for all your vacation needs. You can travel anywhere and stay somewhere affordable

Keeli Hansen San Jose, CA

I have always had a good experience using Airbnb It’s always easy and convenient

Taylor Walker Provo, UT

I really like them. I feel like it's a really good service and an excellent idea. Good company.