Airbnb Logo

7.9

Julie Taylor Ogden, UT

We were able to find some great locations of stay through Airbnb. It's easy to find a place to stay that meets the needs of our large family. So much more affordable then Hotels often.

Bryndie Managua, MN

Such a great service. Not only can you find places to stay but they also offer attractions and things to do. Very easy to use and the referral bonus is awesome

Brooke L South Jordan, UT

We've had some good and not so good experiences with Airbnb. We've learned to get really clear information about shared spaces (and try to avoid them). The offerings have not always been clear about exactly what situation we are getting into.

Adrianne murray Brigham City, UT

We stayed in an awesome I was in my hometown when we were visiting my brother and his wife. I have a large family and so this was a great way to go. I had no problems

Tom Gourley Pleasant Grove, UT

When we used Airbnb we found their site a bit difficult to navigate. On one occasion we were looking for a cabin in Utah and found an attractive option but when we went back at a later time, if was very hard to find again. We also found their "extra" charges (deposits, cleaning fees, etc.) to be somewhat expensive.

Davis Kartchner Logan, UT

I think that Airbnb is a great, cheap alternative to hotels, but I don't like the scheduling feature. It is really confusing how it selects a date of your stay, but it only counts it until 10:00AM. I would rather count only complete days that I stay in the Airbnb.

bailey jo Orem, UT

We used this to set up our family reunion last year and the location was awesome. The price was way better than we expected and it was worth every penny.

Zac Marx Brighton, CO

Airbnb has become more popular than normal hotels for us lately. They are cheaper and there are no hidden fees. I can purchase exactly what I want, where and when I want it.

Miles Strother American Fork, UT

Airbnb is simple to use and probably the cheapest way to find somewhere to stay. The deals aren't always great though, and often I've found that it's cheaper to just stay in a hotel.

Tracy Womack Cedar City, UT

Will never stay in a hotel/motel again! Airbnb is the way to go. It's nice to be able to rent out a whole house for the same price of staying in a hotel!

Lucy Hyrum, UT

Love booking with Airbnb. Can definitely find super cheap places to stay that are very cute and so nice. Great pricing and hosts are always super nice

Braden Stanko Smithfield, UT

Great way to stay for vacation with out spending ever penny you got. Loved the quality of the housing, Custer service from the host. Website easy to navigate and understand.

Maryn skinner Gilbert, AZ

I have gotten a house through Airbnb a few time and have always had a good experience! The houses are more then perfect and exactly what is shown!! Will continually use them!

Courtney Eames Kaysville, UT

I travel a lot and I love Airbnb! I always feel like I’m getting the best service for my money! I have always felt very safe using Airbnb which is a priority while traveling!

Myles Cox Portland, OR

Never had an issue with Airbnb or their customer service. A room owner canceled on me, I got my refund quickly and was able to re-book within the same day.

Jenna Loose Provo, UT

Airbnb has been really fun! My friend and I found a great place in NYC and it was great to connect with the people who we stayed with though this interface.

Rylie Crandall Draper, UT

This company has come in handy several times while I have been traveling. They make it easy to find cheap places to stay. Sometimes the places are not the best quality, but you can use your better judgement

amycray Bangor, ME

I love the options Airbnb has and how easy the experience is to find a nice place to stay

Nicholas Genes Los Angeles, CA

Use Airbnb when I go to the beach. Totally worth it. The quality of care and ease of use was fantastic.

Madelyn Gulfport, MS

Oh my gosh I absolutely love AirBnB! So many places to check out before you go. Mobile friendly too!

Tsan Lozano

I love feeling like I'm at home away from home! You save on parking,incidentals,and have a more authentic experience wherever you are in the World!

Alan H Brown

the online search and review to find a place is good. Better than booking a hotel if you want an apartment type place

Andy Beall Damascus, MD

Airbnb is easily accessible, a great way to be independent with your employment and your choice of supporting small businesses.

Rebeckah Anestin Tallahassee, FL

Airbnb is a great way to find a nice place to stay in any price range. It is a great alternative to hotels

karis buggs

Airbnb make traveling so easy. All of the hosts I have had make my traveling experience so comforting.

Mike Halliday ,

My wife and I have used this site to find great places to stay for special occasions and have not been disappointed.

Liza ,

Airbnb is one of our favorite ways to travel! So many different types of places to stay for all different budgets!

Marniwho ,

It has been a fun adventure every time we use airBnB. We have stayed in California and Costa Rica and each time, I'm pleased with The accuracy and quality of the places

Brooke Moser Brentwood, CA

I have only had good experiences with Airbnb. Super convenient and simple. I would rather stay in an Airbnb than a hotel these days.

Kyle Johnson Portland, OR

Airbnb has been fun to use for vacations with our family. It is a great resource. Sometimes the extra fees make weekend trips a little too expensive however.

Mary Alice M. Orem, UT

Our location was very convenient which was nice, but the pictures looked a lot nicer than the actual place. We sacrificed location for quality, but our trip was still very enjoyable.

Kellie Payne Pickerington, OH

Love the unique experiences that you get from NOT staying in a generic hotel. I’ve had awesome experiences in every air bnb I’ve stayed in!

Michael Ewing South Jordan, UT

I love this service. So nice to find place to stay that has a more homie feel than a hotel that a million people stay at.

Maddison Vela San Antonio, TX

The Air Bnb was very convenient to stay in. It was also much cheaper than a hotel, and this added to the appeal! The hosts were very kind and checked in nicely.

Rhyia Emeri Reyes San Antonio, TX

Airbnb is an easy app to use to book your travel essentials. I have used Airbnb a handful have times and it has helped me save money.

Alejandro Perez Corpus Christi, TX

For single bedrooms and not renting a whole place, it is a much better value than a hotel if you are traveling alone as I had to do for covid.

Saranie Wahlen Eagle Mountain, UT

Airbnb is a great way to save money while traveling but also have the amenities of a home. We’ve loved staying in Airbnb’s.

Nicole Anderson Logan, UT

I love the unique experiences offered through airbnb. My husband and I use them every time we travel. We will never go back to hotels!

Abby Los Angeles, CA

I have used Airbnb multiple times and every time it has gone smoothly. I love having Airbnb as a resource for vacation planning!

Ashlee Bair Los Angeles, CA

So easy to use!! We love finding homes to rent when we go on vacations. Couldn’t be happier with every place we’ve stayed at.

Brynne Davies Kuna, ID

Everything was wonderful! The place we stayed at was beautiful, clean, and exactly as pictured. Easy to book, great price,

leilani's life West Jordan, UT

My and my husband travel a lot and we alway use Airbnb they are cheaper then hotel and sometime they are nicer then hotels we love them so much.

Jada Guzman Tampa, FL

All of the houses are always so elegant. The people renting them can often be rude but it is understandable, after all it is their property.

Keld Sperry Lehi, UT

For the most part my Airbnb experience has been good. I love that you can get a big place and split it up with friends. I will definitely be using airbnb again.

Lottielyn Schwenke Orlando, FL

I've stayed in a few airbnbs in a few different states and can say that the app works well and is a nice alternative to staying at hotels when you have a large party.

Wayne Young Little Rock, AR

Airbnb is a great way to find a nice place to stay that is not a commercial hotel. It is an easy to use and reliable website.

Kenzie Comstock Woods Cross, UT

I have used Airbnb to book a place to stay near Moab. It was really easy to use and had a great variety of options. I plan to use it again!

Dre35 West Valley City, UT

love the options out there, from a shared room, to complete house to rent for a vacation. I even enjoy using the activity options that are suggested on the website!

TorShip Saratoga Springs, UT

Airbnb is the way to go when traveling with family! In our experience you get exactly as the pictures show and the house was well kept and clean.

Ashley Roberts Norcross, GA

I love the selections and the site is very easy to use and provides plenty of information and reviews from other people who have used that bnb