Airbnb Logo

7.7

Jaelynn Florence Tallahassee, FL

I have found some absolutely beautiful places to stay using Airbnb and they have made my experience better.

Jim Ellicott City, MD

My wife has used this site when she went on a girls weekend. They found a great house which was clean and cheap.

Kris Baltimore, MD

Airbnb is a very useful and helpful app/website. It makes life so much simpler and it’s so easy to use!

Maria Sena Torres ,

I love Airbnb! Anytime I travel it’s the first site I check for places to stay. There are so many options and great places to stay!

Anne Tallahassee, FL

Hit or miss. Not really regulated so you can either get a good rental or a bad rental and you can either get a good host or a bad host. So, I say be careful because there are all types of people renting out their homes.

Consuelo

So far good, a like the additiona of experice and things to do that helps venture in the new towns youre visiting or even if you want to stay local.

Norma Schroeder

Excellent. I booked a vacation and tealized i needed to make a change. They were accomodating and showed the host how to make the changes

Alison J

It is convenient And informative about each option. But when i cancelled a reservation within the 48 hour window after making it, I was charged $50. Which seems excessive and unfair

Julie Firkins Orem, UT

i signed up to be an airbnb it was not worth my time. in my are i charged $3.500, for a queen bed private bath use of kitchen laundry ect, i had two customers that were great but the time i spent cleaning and the items i provided was not financially lucrative, droppped my listin!g

Anna Gratalo Salt Lake City, UT

AirBnB is great for your next adventure, I can find amazing places that feel so homey and makes a vacation a lot more memorable.

Ana Vila American Fork, UT

Love everything about this app and their service from the details look feel and the system and checks and balances. It’s my go to for traveling !

Tracy McMillan Orem, UT

Airbnb has great customer service and you can tell that they care about you having a great experience wherever you stay.

Janiah Cook Tallahassee, FL

I got an Airbnb for my 18th. The communication and overall process was easy and fun ! The house was clean and I had a great birthday.

Joannetta Jarman Secaucus, NJ

A great selection of places to stay anywhere you want to go. Would highly recommend using them to anyone. Big or small budgets.

Bailey Bowen Eagle Mountain, UT

Me and my family have used air Bnb for multiple family trips. It is always reliable and I can trust the site to only promote safe options!

A Johnson Phoenix, AZ

We use Airbnb when going to California. We can always find somewhere close to the beach at a great price! Always very clean with a great host.

ang ,

I have been pleasantly surprised with every single one of my Airbnb stays. It’s simple to find places of all sizes and price ranges.

Jamie Provo, UT

It was easy to use and the filters work amazing. Enough people are using it that there is something for every vacation I have ever gone on.

Marniwho ,

It has been a fun adventure every time we use airBnB. We have stayed in California and Costa Rica and each time, I'm pleased with The accuracy and quality of the places

Brooke Moser Brentwood, CA

I have only had good experiences with Airbnb. Super convenient and simple. I would rather stay in an Airbnb than a hotel these days.

Jennifer Ashby Lehi, UT

I had a great stay with Airbnb. Everything was clean and organized. Early last year we had to cancel a trip because of covid. We weren’t able to get money back, but they gave us credit to use another time.

Debora Paez Chicago, IL

Most of my experiences with Airbnb have been so great. Always provides a place to stay when hotels are booked. Even better places for your money than hotels.

Teah Garner ,

Airbnb has been such an amazing alternative to staying in hotels. The coolest thing about it is being able to meet really cool people I otherwise wouldn’t!

Jen Smithfield, UT

We stayed at a lovely townhome in St. George. It was clean, a great size and had a fully equipped kitchen. It was exactly what we needed for our stay.

McKenzie ,

I have used Air BNB often and love it because you get the best value. They don't have the outrageous fees like some of their competitors. we love Airbnb

Heather Anderson Denver, CO

It’s very user friendly! I have never had a problem renting from this website. The communication that’s available through this site is better than any other site. It’s always been a great experience!

Maverick Denhalter Salt Lake City, UT

I’ve found great deals on Airbnb. We’ve actually enjoyed staying in Airbnb homes more than hotels. And the great thing is they are cheaper than hotels.

Tiffany Vollmer Midvale, UT

I love the convenience and versatility that Airbnb gives to travelers. It ends up saving money to use this as opposed to a hotel and you get more privacy.

perscilla Tallahassee, FL

I like how the prices for the AirBnb are not expensive. I have been able to stay in luxury houses for cheap prices. I dislike how some of the houses are not how they actually look in person.

Big tuba-5500 Houston, TX

When I visited Indianapolis I booked a room at airbnb and it was amazing. They found me the best room. Since then I used airbnb whenever I go somewhere.

Kajsa Kirby Denver, CO

I've had very positive experiences with Airbnb! I've found a lot of inexpensive properties with great locations and incredible hostesses and amenities.

Nathan Broomfield, CO

I’ve stayed many times at Airbnb locations and have never had any issues with their hosts. I’ve found some really amazing deals in some amazing locations!

Lkirton Park City, UT

When choosing to go on a vacation with my family I know that I can find a great place through Airbnb. Their places are fair priced and well maintained.

Dayna Salt Lake City, UT

We love using Airbnb to book our travels. Not only do they have such fun and unique places to stay but often times we get good ideas for things to do in each location.

Kogan Powell West Valley City, UT

Fantastic, great website, simply formatted. I love that they connect you directly to your host, none of this awkward middle man stuff. Our experience was great.

Olivia Norton Phoenix, AZ

I love Airbnb!!! It allows me to travel with more freedom knowing I can get a place for cheaper in any area I want!! I love having the privacy of having a house to myself!!!

Ellie American Fork, UT

Offers options I can’t find anywhere else and much cheaper prices! You can be closer to the attractions and get a better idea Of life in given place.

Juliann Mecham Tilaran, G

I like Airbnb because you can find actual houses to make it more comfortable to stay and cheaper than a hotel. Super stoked about the site and has helped me a ton on vacations

Luis Diaz Norcross, GA

Customer service is really nice. Very easy to see your selection on homes to stay in. I stayed in a beautiful house over the summer and didn’t have a single issue.

hmarashi Newark, NJ

Airbnb has been very helpful with planning group trips to new locations. Without having family in a new area, there are few options besides hotels. Airbnb’s can be cheap group options.

Julie Taylor Ogden, UT

We were able to find some great locations of stay through Airbnb. It's easy to find a place to stay that meets the needs of our large family. So much more affordable then Hotels often.

Bryndie Managua, MN

Such a great service. Not only can you find places to stay but they also offer attractions and things to do. Very easy to use and the referral bonus is awesome

Brooke L South Jordan, UT

We've had some good and not so good experiences with Airbnb. We've learned to get really clear information about shared spaces (and try to avoid them). The offerings have not always been clear about exactly what situation we are getting into.

Adrianne murray Brigham City, UT

We stayed in an awesome I was in my hometown when we were visiting my brother and his wife. I have a large family and so this was a great way to go. I had no problems

Tom Gourley Pleasant Grove, UT

When we used Airbnb we found their site a bit difficult to navigate. On one occasion we were looking for a cabin in Utah and found an attractive option but when we went back at a later time, if was very hard to find again. We also found their "extra" charges (deposits, cleaning fees, etc.) to be somewhat expensive.

Davis Kartchner Logan, UT

I think that Airbnb is a great, cheap alternative to hotels, but I don't like the scheduling feature. It is really confusing how it selects a date of your stay, but it only counts it until 10:00AM. I would rather count only complete days that I stay in the Airbnb.

bailey jo Orem, UT

We used this to set up our family reunion last year and the location was awesome. The price was way better than we expected and it was worth every penny.

Zac Marx Brighton, CO

Airbnb has become more popular than normal hotels for us lately. They are cheaper and there are no hidden fees. I can purchase exactly what I want, where and when I want it.

Miles Strother American Fork, UT

Airbnb is simple to use and probably the cheapest way to find somewhere to stay. The deals aren't always great though, and often I've found that it's cheaper to just stay in a hotel.

Tracy Womack Cedar City, UT

Will never stay in a hotel/motel again! Airbnb is the way to go. It's nice to be able to rent out a whole house for the same price of staying in a hotel!