Airbnb Logo

9.2

Jen Smithfield, UT

We stayed at a lovely townhome in St. George. It was clean, a great size and had a fully equipped kitchen. It was exactly what we needed for our stay.

McKenzie ,

I have used Air BNB often and love it because you get the best value. They don't have the outrageous fees like some of their competitors. we love Airbnb

Heather Anderson Denver, CO

It’s very user friendly! I have never had a problem renting from this website. The communication that’s available through this site is better than any other site. It’s always been a great experience!

Maverick Denhalter Salt Lake City, UT

I’ve found great deals on Airbnb. We’ve actually enjoyed staying in Airbnb homes more than hotels. And the great thing is they are cheaper than hotels.

Tiffany Vollmer Midvale, UT

I love the convenience and versatility that Airbnb gives to travelers. It ends up saving money to use this as opposed to a hotel and you get more privacy.

perscilla Tallahassee, FL

I like how the prices for the AirBnb are not expensive. I have been able to stay in luxury houses for cheap prices. I dislike how some of the houses are not how they actually look in person.

Big tuba-5500 Houston, TX

When I visited Indianapolis I booked a room at airbnb and it was amazing. They found me the best room. Since then I used airbnb whenever I go somewhere.

JMeyer Somerset, WI

We have used Airbnb on a referral from a friend. I have downloaded the app and it has become my go to place when traveling with our extended family or group of friends. I feel extremely comfortable trusting this app and website. In all of our stays we have always been impressed with the accommodations. Love this company!

Kate Lillywhite American Fork, UT

Find an amazing place to stay without overpaying on your next adventure! Make sure you check out Airbnb for a unique, affordable place to stay! You won't be sorry you chose this unique way to travel.

Tiauna Anderson Salt Lake City, UT

We booked a home in Park City Utah this winter for a Ski weekend and it was great! The home was exactly as we expected based on the site details and contact with the home owner was easy and convenient through airbnb.com. We will definitely use Airbnb again.

Jon Posey Riverton, UT

Hard to beat Airbnb. They have a massive selection of properties and their cancellation policy is usually reasonable. I wish they would trim down cleaning fees but thats all.

Ashley Ulibarri Sandy, UT

My favorite thing about Airbnb is the huge range of options for places to stay. Gives you so many unique options as well as prices that can fit any budget. They are also a great platform for people to rent out their spaces for extra income.

Kim Young Little Rock, AR

I have used Airbnb a handful of times to book a house for a friends' trip. The house lets us all spend more time together than if we booked a hotel, and it is often less expensive than hotels.

Tara Hammond Draper, UT

I've always had a wonderful experience with every stay I've had using Airbnb. It's nice getting an authentic feel for an area by staying in a neighborhood rather than a hotel.

Myken American Fork, UT

We live booking places to stay through AirBnb and feel like we are able to get the most bang for our buck traveling this way. The places we’ve stayed have been exactly as described and wonderful.

Brayden Ibert Houston, TX

I like the creative options and less touristy places to stay....sailboats! I also find that the owners are friendly and accommodating. the prices are usually better than national sites.

Kathy Faustin Tallahassee, FL

This is a way better and cheaper option than booking with a hotel. I feel safe knowing that they’re are numerous reviews on each option and have stayed at great locations by using Airbnb.

jkenny90 , TX

Airbnb has made it so easy for me to travel to the places I want to go on a much cheaper budget and still stay in nice accommodations. Every Airbnb I've stayed at has been a pleasant experience.

take7 Cheyenne, WY

Even if I don’t find anything on airbnb I know what’s out there and what to compare. I like Airbnb for traveling with the kids and larger groups and find that cheaper. Great prices locations spots available anywhere you go.

Mhorne182 Eagle Mountain, UT

I like the idea of this. However, I despise that the posted price is never close to what the actual price is. I would appreciate a better idea of overall price upfront. A 60 dollar room does me no good if it costs $150 after all the taxes and fees.

Kaitlyn Rios Ogden, UT

Airbnb is first rate in rental availability. I used them for a few vacations and found excellent rental accommodations, easy contracts, and good customer service through Airbnb. Excellent all around.

Nichole Hiatt Eagle Mountain, UT

I have looked at multiple places on Airbnb for vacations. My biggest issue with Airbnb is that the prices you see in the beginning don't reflect the end price. There are so many extra fees, that by the end the total is quite a bit higher than the advertised price. I do like how many places are listed to view on the site though.

Braylyn Linford Lehi, UT

I have stayed in Airbnb is my sister has been the one who’s dealt with them for the most part but they’ve always been clean and it’s always been a good experience there was only one time that we ever had an issue and I got cleared up very quickly and so yes everything was good

Randy Rhodes Pleasant Grove, UT

Have always had good experiences with Airbnb. Have used it multiple times in multiple states to find the location and the accommodation for the number of people we have. Great for family reunions and travel.

Reckholdt Draper, UT

Super easy to use and we have found a number of great places to stay. It’s very simple to find a great place for a great value and by reading others reviews you can ensure your location will be the perfect fit.

Wendy Liu Bethesda, MD

Quite affordable and all the homes on its website are of high standards and quality. Every Airbnb we have lived in has been super comfortable and better than any other hotel we have stayed in. It is also quite peaceful and are located in safe neighborhoods.

Monica Zurawsky Pittsburgh, PA

I've used Airbnb in multiple cities and have had overall positive experiences. All of the homes were clean and the hosts were helpful/responsive. My only complaint is that the initial pricing and availability that comes up in the search can sometimes be misleading.

Andrea De La Pava Tallahassee, FL

I recently booked an air bnb so I could go to Universal and it was so much cheaper than a regular hotel. The location was also nice, and free wifi and breakfast was even included. I definitely would book with air bnb again.

Megan A McEvoy Tallahassee, FL

Airbnb is a great place to find cheap places for quick getaways. It's perfect for college students, since there are great prices and a lot of options for many different locations. I will be staying in an Airbnb this upcoming weekend with my friends, as we're planning to see a concert and I'm really excited!

Derek Scoville Pleasant Grove, UT

We took a team to Florida for nationals. We had a set budget, but the houses we needed exceeded the budget. I contacted the superhost, and explained our situation. They offered us the house at our budget. They were very helpful in preparing for our arrival, and made for an excellent experience

Garrett Mingus Provo, UT

I've stayed in a few different Airbnb's and I really have enjoyed it. When staying together as a large family it is definitely an easy and cheap way to all stay together. The downside to airbnb is you only communicate over the site, so if it ever crashes and you need to contact the homeowner then you are out of luck (speaking from experience) .

Ted Johnson Pleasant Grove, UT

I have used Airbnb a few times and it gives me a great option when I just need a room or more. The reviews give me the information to make an informed choice and I feel like family instead of a visitor.

Chloe Adams Morgan, UT

Airbnb is simple to use and very clean. I wish there was a return policy however. I had to go through a second party to get a return on a bad house and was unable to access it due to not being in the same country.

Brooklyn May Logan, UT

I've stayed in an Airbnb multiple times, and every time I was very very pleased. Such a great company, and the hosts to the homes are always so nice and willing to help. Pricing Is perfect and not expensive ever.

Breanne Stanko Logan, UT

So many cute little and even big houses to stay in. Perfect for family reunions or even just a weekend get away. Cheaper and the hosts are always so nice. Booking through Airbnb is very trust worthy and easy

Terra Stanko Hyrum, UT

Love this company, always reliable and great prices. The service from the hosts of the airbnbs are always so nice. Stayed in some airbnb and they were everything they showed and said plus some.

Paige Baldwin Wellsville, UT

I love Airbnb. It has helped save me lots of money on vacations. I feel like they are very trustworthy and I always find the best deals. Their website is great and can help you find exactly what you’re looking for!

Kaitlin Ashcroft Mesa, AZ

Took my family in a weekend getaway and booked a house through Airbnb. Loved everything about it! The price was so cheap and the house was everything and more!! Will decently be using Airbnb more!

Haley Baldwin

I recently used Airbnb for the first time. I loved it! I was hesitant but I would highly recommend. Their website is so easy to use and you can find some of the best deals! I will be using again.

Isaac Kaysville, UT

My family loves Airbnb’s. We find a good Airbnb for family trips instead of hotels now. We like how you can just use the app to get everything done and it’s easy and quick and shows you all you need to know.

Tracy Hill Draper, UT

Our family loves using this company to ind inexpensive places to stay for vacations and quick getaways. It’s easy to use and find places for the entire family or for our friends to stay. Love this company!!

Alyssa skinner Gilbert, AZ

I just reserved a Airbnb and it was so easy to find a house for us to stay in and they had many options that were so cheap! Is tells you things that you can do around too. The house was just as we expected! Would totally recommend.

Boston Whipple Provo, UT

There were a lot of great properties and our stays were really nice. We tried to book one room and they denied us the room then changed the name of the person offering the room but had the same location and pictures. You have to be careful but it is a cheaper alternative to hotels.

Nana Asiata Herriman, UT

The Airbnb app helped me and my family a lot when traveling. The price is at a good amount and when staying with other parts of your family makes the price easier to work with.

L. Fowler Pleasant Grove, UT

This is the first place I go to when I'm searching for a place to stay when I am traveling somewhere. I have been able to find great places that are big enough for my family and it doesn't break the bank.

Andy Beall Damascus, MD

Airbnb is easily accessible, a great way to be independent with your employment and your choice of supporting small businesses.

Rebeckah Anestin Tallahassee, FL

Airbnb is a great way to find a nice place to stay in any price range. It is a great alternative to hotels

Wilinda Sylvestre Tallahassee, FL

When I travel, I love using Air BnB! The houses are always nice and well presented. I haven’t had a bad experience yet.

karis buggs

Airbnb make traveling so easy. All of the hosts I have had make my traveling experience so comforting.

Mike Halliday ,

My wife and I have used this site to find great places to stay for special occasions and have not been disappointed.