Airbnb Logo

7.9

applebutteranna Butler West Wendover, NV

Airbnb is a great place to find local rentals for travel and vacations. The people are typically reliable and I have never had a bad experience with the people I'm renting from.

Mason Allen Provo, UT

Airbnb is easy to navigate when looking for vacation rentals because the filters are unique to what kind of experience you want and so you are able to more easily find what you are looking for. I like that the site captures the travel aspect of renting a place, not just your requirements for how many bathrooms.

Kira Macdonald Chandler, AZ

I use airbnb to book more unique stays in the places I visit. I find the site easy to use, safe and reliable. It has given me access to some amazing hosts and I will continue to use it for future trips.

Landon Badoni Montgomery, TX

Airbnb is a great platform for finding a place to stay while out of town! Their support is incredible and does a fantastic job of following up with their customers to ensure their satisfaction!

Emma Simpson West Valley City, UT

Airbnb is amazingly convenient and has many good locations. I have stayed in one before, and we had 6 people total. It accommodated for all of us. I really appreciate that we can find places that will support a large group like that.

Morgan Knight Salt Lake City, UT

We have used Airbnb many times now and have had very positive experiences! Our hosts have been really communicative and the interface on the app and website is very easy to use! The one thing is that I have noticed is prices are listed much lower and then the cleaning and host fees add on more to the total, so just something to be aware of.

Carol Knight Salt Lake City, UT

Airbnb is a fantastic site. I have had great experience in booking and cancelling. Very easy to use and such a fun site to visit when searching for the best place to stay anywhere in the world!

Amy McCarlie Orem, UT

Our experience with Airbnb was amazing! So easy to find places everwhere! We found a great Airbnb in St. George and my kids loved it so much! We have used this for a lot of the places we vacation at

Summer Meadors Fayetteville, AR

I absolutely love Airbnb. I have used it in the United States, Guatemala, and Costa Rica. All the reviews are trustworthy and the wishlist is so helpful to keep track of my trips.

Julia Justis Smithfield, UT

If it weren’t for Airbnb, I would’ve slept in the streets many a night. But thanks to them, I found comfortable and affordable housing. Such a blessing to have this company around.

Jordyn Kerner Fayetteville, AR

Always a go to option when traveling and trying to find a place to stay. Prices are sometimes better than a hotel, and the website/app is very user friendly and provides lots of details about the Airbnb.

Lilly Logan, UT

I love this service. It really helps when traveling to a foreign country. And it saves a lot of money rather than staying in hotels. I’ve only been disappointed once when a place we stayed at looked far different than the pictures they showed.

Olivia Davis Smithfield, UT

I stayed in an Airbnb in Vegas with my volleyball team and it was such a fun experience! They kitchen was stocked with all the supplies that we needed and it was so convenient not definitely recommend!

Brinlie Crosbie Los Angeles, CA

Me and my volleyball team stayed in an Airbnb in Las Vegas for a volleyball tournament, it was awesome! So much room for all of us to sleep and move around, the house provided a lot of useful supplies and was very clean. It was a great experience!

Jaida Williams Tallahassee, FL

Airbnb allows you to search for places to stay out of town. In my opinion they are better than staying at hotels and you get your moneys worth. They are readily available all over the world which is a plus.

keiontai henry Tallahassee, FL

I purchased an Airbnb stay during the start of the pandemic and they were more than kind enough to give me my money back! They had excellent customer service and Nico was more than helpful in getting me my refund in the same day.

Mark Park City, UT

I have used Airbnb to reserve an apartment before (for vacation). And while the place we ended up staying worked out well in the end, it was very frustrating initially to find a unit, as it seems that Airbnb caters primarily to those renting out units, not those looking for a place to stay. And I discovered that there are a lot of deceiving, dishonest rental companies out there. For instance, more than once, advertised prices were inflated after the initial contact with the rental company. This is very frustrating and a waste of time for those searching based on price. Airbnb really should monitor this more closely to protect the customer looking for place to stay. I recommend sticking to places rented through private renters, NOT places managed by rental companies.

Cassie Wassmer Lehi, UT

We have rented in multiple places wi th Airbnb. They have always been very clean. They have a lot of options in any price range. The owners are always helpful if you can’t get in.

JMeyer Somerset, WI

We have used Airbnb on a referral from a friend. I have downloaded the app and it has become my go to place when traveling with our extended family or group of friends. I feel extremely comfortable trusting this app and website. In all of our stays we have always been impressed with the accommodations. Love this company!

Kate Lillywhite American Fork, UT

Find an amazing place to stay without overpaying on your next adventure! Make sure you check out Airbnb for a unique, affordable place to stay! You won't be sorry you chose this unique way to travel.

Tiauna Anderson Salt Lake City, UT

We booked a home in Park City Utah this winter for a Ski weekend and it was great! The home was exactly as we expected based on the site details and contact with the home owner was easy and convenient through airbnb.com. We will definitely use Airbnb again.

Jon Posey Riverton, UT

Hard to beat Airbnb. They have a massive selection of properties and their cancellation policy is usually reasonable. I wish they would trim down cleaning fees but thats all.

Ashley Ulibarri Sandy, UT

My favorite thing about Airbnb is the huge range of options for places to stay. Gives you so many unique options as well as prices that can fit any budget. They are also a great platform for people to rent out their spaces for extra income.

Kim Young Little Rock, AR

I have used Airbnb a handful of times to book a house for a friends' trip. The house lets us all spend more time together than if we booked a hotel, and it is often less expensive than hotels.

Tara Hammond Draper, UT

I've always had a wonderful experience with every stay I've had using Airbnb. It's nice getting an authentic feel for an area by staying in a neighborhood rather than a hotel.

Myken American Fork, UT

We live booking places to stay through AirBnb and feel like we are able to get the most bang for our buck traveling this way. The places we’ve stayed have been exactly as described and wonderful.

Brayden Ibert Houston, TX

I like the creative options and less touristy places to stay....sailboats! I also find that the owners are friendly and accommodating. the prices are usually better than national sites.

Kathy Faustin Tallahassee, FL

This is a way better and cheaper option than booking with a hotel. I feel safe knowing that they’re are numerous reviews on each option and have stayed at great locations by using Airbnb.

jkenny90 , TX

Airbnb has made it so easy for me to travel to the places I want to go on a much cheaper budget and still stay in nice accommodations. Every Airbnb I've stayed at has been a pleasant experience.

AGenes Eagle Mountain, UT

Love Airbnb. I have stayed at 3 airbnbs and loved all 3 experiences. I like to be able to read the comments on how everyone else’s stays at a particular location was as well.

Mhorne182 Eagle Mountain, UT

I like the idea of this. However, I despise that the posted price is never close to what the actual price is. I would appreciate a better idea of overall price upfront. A 60 dollar room does me no good if it costs $150 after all the taxes and fees.

Kaitlyn Rios Ogden, UT

Airbnb is first rate in rental availability. I used them for a few vacations and found excellent rental accommodations, easy contracts, and good customer service through Airbnb. Excellent all around.

Nichole Hiatt Eagle Mountain, UT

I have looked at multiple places on Airbnb for vacations. My biggest issue with Airbnb is that the prices you see in the beginning don't reflect the end price. There are so many extra fees, that by the end the total is quite a bit higher than the advertised price. I do like how many places are listed to view on the site though.

Braylyn Linford Lehi, UT

I have stayed in Airbnb is my sister has been the one who’s dealt with them for the most part but they’ve always been clean and it’s always been a good experience there was only one time that we ever had an issue and I got cleared up very quickly and so yes everything was good

Randy Rhodes Pleasant Grove, UT

Have always had good experiences with Airbnb. Have used it multiple times in multiple states to find the location and the accommodation for the number of people we have. Great for family reunions and travel.

Reckholdt Draper, UT

Super easy to use and we have found a number of great places to stay. It’s very simple to find a great place for a great value and by reading others reviews you can ensure your location will be the perfect fit.

Wendy Liu Bethesda, MD

Quite affordable and all the homes on its website are of high standards and quality. Every Airbnb we have lived in has been super comfortable and better than any other hotel we have stayed in. It is also quite peaceful and are located in safe neighborhoods.

Monica Zurawsky Pittsburgh, PA

I've used Airbnb in multiple cities and have had overall positive experiences. All of the homes were clean and the hosts were helpful/responsive. My only complaint is that the initial pricing and availability that comes up in the search can sometimes be misleading.

Andrea De La Pava Tallahassee, FL

I recently booked an air bnb so I could go to Universal and it was so much cheaper than a regular hotel. The location was also nice, and free wifi and breakfast was even included. I definitely would book with air bnb again.

Megan A McEvoy Tallahassee, FL

Airbnb is a great place to find cheap places for quick getaways. It's perfect for college students, since there are great prices and a lot of options for many different locations. I will be staying in an Airbnb this upcoming weekend with my friends, as we're planning to see a concert and I'm really excited!

Derek Scoville Pleasant Grove, UT

We took a team to Florida for nationals. We had a set budget, but the houses we needed exceeded the budget. I contacted the superhost, and explained our situation. They offered us the house at our budget. They were very helpful in preparing for our arrival, and made for an excellent experience

Garrett Mingus Provo, UT

I've stayed in a few different Airbnb's and I really have enjoyed it. When staying together as a large family it is definitely an easy and cheap way to all stay together. The downside to airbnb is you only communicate over the site, so if it ever crashes and you need to contact the homeowner then you are out of luck (speaking from experience) .

Ted Johnson Pleasant Grove, UT

I have used Airbnb a few times and it gives me a great option when I just need a room or more. The reviews give me the information to make an informed choice and I feel like family instead of a visitor.

Chloe Adams Morgan, UT

Airbnb is simple to use and very clean. I wish there was a return policy however. I had to go through a second party to get a return on a bad house and was unable to access it due to not being in the same country.

Brooklyn May Logan, UT

I've stayed in an Airbnb multiple times, and every time I was very very pleased. Such a great company, and the hosts to the homes are always so nice and willing to help. Pricing Is perfect and not expensive ever.

Breanne Stanko Logan, UT

So many cute little and even big houses to stay in. Perfect for family reunions or even just a weekend get away. Cheaper and the hosts are always so nice. Booking through Airbnb is very trust worthy and easy

Terra Stanko Hyrum, UT

Love this company, always reliable and great prices. The service from the hosts of the airbnbs are always so nice. Stayed in some airbnb and they were everything they showed and said plus some.

Paige Baldwin Wellsville, UT

I love Airbnb. It has helped save me lots of money on vacations. I feel like they are very trustworthy and I always find the best deals. Their website is great and can help you find exactly what you’re looking for!

Kaitlin Ashcroft Mesa, AZ

Took my family in a weekend getaway and booked a house through Airbnb. Loved everything about it! The price was so cheap and the house was everything and more!! Will decently be using Airbnb more!

Haley Baldwin

I recently used Airbnb for the first time. I loved it! I was hesitant but I would highly recommend. Their website is so easy to use and you can find some of the best deals! I will be using again.