Airbnb Logo

9.2

Ben Crisp Temecula, CA

Airbnb is the best place to go if you’re looking for a nice affordable place to stay while on vacation, and it’s available pretty much everywhere you go. The service is very safe and extremely easy to use. I recommend it for any type of travel any place in the world.

Rachel Ellsworth Gilbert, AZ

Airbnb is a great website for people like me who don't have a lot of money but love to travel! The website is easy to navigate and has a wide variety of options. I have only ever had one problem with an Airbnb that I've booked: it wasn't quite what is was advertised to be so I had to quickly find a new lodging option. I didn't get a refund which was unfortunate, but because it was so cheap to begin with, it wasn't a huge deal. But other that than one instance, I have had great luck with this website!

Whitney Stanko Smithfield, UT

Stayed at a super cute Airbnb and loved it. The host was so sweet and was always willing to help us with anything we needed. He even showed us where we could get food! He was there to greet us when we arrived super late at night. The property was kept nice and cleaned and the rooms were as well!

Sierra Beck Herriman, UT

I've stayed at Airbnb for the first time on vacation in the Dominican Republic and I have been very impressed. I like Airbnb a lot more than hotels because they just feel homey and see fun for a big group of people. The website gives all the information I could ask for and the hosts have been great so far.

Nicole LeBaron Provo, UT

I love using Airbnb to find cheap lodging for my family and friends. Usually the Airbnbs are centrally located which is nice when we don’t know the area super well. My friends and I have been using Airbnb a lot for our vacations recently.

Marissa Redwood Falls, MN

I love Airbnb. I always price check their website versus other hotels and usually AirBnb offers a better deal. In addition, booking through them ensures more of a local experience wherever I travel instead of a touristy one. They are a good company and I've had no problems with their service.

susie Kaysville, UT

i love airbnb. recently me and some friends got an airbnb and we loved it. it was literally so fun. and wasn’t too expensive because we split the cost between us. which was so nice to be able to do so you don’t spend so much money.

Anne Sainsbury Payson, UT

I have used airbnb a number of times as I have been traveling. I had some great experiences when using airbnb services in Hawaii and South Carolina. The facilities were clean and the owners were very easy to work with. I would make sure to look into cleanliness and make sure to check the reviews for each facility before signing on them. Overall this is a pretty good company.

Jacob Shaner

They have a very easy to navigate and visually appealing website. I have always been able to find reasonable prices and locations. I haven’t booked with them yet because once I find a good Airbnb, I usually find a hotel in the same area for about the same price. If we had kids, an Airbnb that slept more people might be a better value.

Reese Pleasant Grove, UT

Airbnb is the way to go. I can go big or go small and I can choose the location and I can check out everything online including pictures. I love that they have reviews, so that I can get a better idea of what I am getting into. Last of all, being able to deal with a person that knows the area and that is always nice makes it even better.

Emily B. Provo, UT

Every experience I've had with Airbnb has been extremely positive. The hosts I've worked with have always been very responsive and have answered my questions. They make sure to keep in contact and try to make the experience the best possible.

BLF Pleasant Grove, UT

We have used Airbnb quite a bit in the past few years and really like the places that we have stayed. I usually check with their website first before I book a place to stay because I can find something cheaper than a hotel. I have felt safe in every place I have stayed.

Dean Ogden, UT

We love Airbnb when we need a larger house on vacation. Most of the time it is when we are traveling with another family and want to save money overall on the trip. Its nice to be able to have your own space rather than staying in a hotel. If you haven't used Airbnb it is easier than you think and you won't regret it!

Matthew Carbaugh Herndon, VA

Heard about Airbnb through word of mouth from friends who seemed stoped using hotels in favor of Airbnb. Booked a house in Dewey beach for my brothers bachelor party. Listed as week rentals only but was able to communicate with renter through the site in order to negotiate a weekend stay.

Fernando Delgado Tempe, AZ

I absolutely love airbnb! There has never been a more easier way to find a place to stay that fits my taste at a reasonable price. I love the interaction I get with the owners and the luxury of having the same people I rent from.

Katie Kearney Vienna, VA

I use Airbnb all of the time. It's such an easy way to find a place to stay for a great price! Luckily, all the places we have stayed have been beautiful and very clean. Will continue to use Airbnb and highly recommend it to anyone looking for an affordable place to stay when vacationing!

Avery Fowler Pleasant Grove, UT

My family and I wanted to go stay in a cabin in Pine Valley, but it was kind of a little late notice and we couldn't find any places to stay. But we then looked on Airbnb and found a couple different options. I really have liked Airbnb because it was super easy, fast and affordable.

CoasterRider Show Low, AZ

I've had great success with booking places to stay through Airbnb. The site is well organized and easy to navigate.

Jaelynn Florence Tallahassee, FL

I have found some absolutely beautiful places to stay using Airbnb and they have made my experience better.

Cassidy Lucas Olney, MD

One thing I like is that it’s easy to pay.one thing I don’t like is that it’s not trustworthy. But would use again.

Jim Ellicott City, MD

My wife has used this site when she went on a girls weekend. They found a great house which was clean and cheap.

Kris Baltimore, MD

Airbnb is a very useful and helpful app/website. It makes life so much simpler and it’s so easy to use!

Maria Sena Torres ,

I love Airbnb! Anytime I travel it’s the first site I check for places to stay. There are so many options and great places to stay!

Anne Tallahassee, FL

Hit or miss. Not really regulated so you can either get a good rental or a bad rental and you can either get a good host or a bad host. So, I say be careful because there are all types of people renting out their homes.

Anna Gratalo Salt Lake City, UT

AirBnB is great for your next adventure, I can find amazing places that feel so homey and makes a vacation a lot more memorable.

Ana Vila American Fork, UT

Love everything about this app and their service from the details look feel and the system and checks and balances. It’s my go to for traveling !

Tracy McMillan Orem, UT

Airbnb has great customer service and you can tell that they care about you having a great experience wherever you stay.

Janiah Cook Tallahassee, FL

I got an Airbnb for my 18th. The communication and overall process was easy and fun ! The house was clean and I had a great birthday.

Joannetta Jarman Secaucus, NJ

A great selection of places to stay anywhere you want to go. Would highly recommend using them to anyone. Big or small budgets.

Bailey Bowen Eagle Mountain, UT

Me and my family have used air Bnb for multiple family trips. It is always reliable and I can trust the site to only promote safe options!

A Johnson Phoenix, AZ

We use Airbnb when going to California. We can always find somewhere close to the beach at a great price! Always very clean with a great host.

ang ,

I have been pleasantly surprised with every single one of my Airbnb stays. It’s simple to find places of all sizes and price ranges.

Jamie Provo, UT

It was easy to use and the filters work amazing. Enough people are using it that there is something for every vacation I have ever gone on.

Marniwho ,

It has been a fun adventure every time we use airBnB. We have stayed in California and Costa Rica and each time, I'm pleased with The accuracy and quality of the places

Frank Kasimov Chatsworth, CA

Anyone using Airbnb, beware of this scam The apartment looked nothing like how it was advertised. For starters, the toilet seat was broken and coming off its hinges, and the ideal entrance that was on the listing was replaced with a bunch of construction. Even worse, the elevator was down, so I had to carry my stroller up several flights of stairs. Contacted the host to let him know about the toilet seat (assuming he’d like to know) but he apparently already knew. He also knew about the construction, he said, which I found extremely disingenuous seeing as how neither were listed on his place’s listing. My mother-in-law also tried talking to him and said she found him to be extremely rude and chauvinistic. She politely asked him to fix the toilet seat, explained that it was a reasonable complaint, but he refused. So we found another place to stay and he agreed to end our reservation a month earlier than planned. The very next day he found new tenants to replace us. He originally agreed to refund us our money for the days we had left on our initial reservation. When he sent us the request to change the dates, I couldn’t accept the request over Airbnb’s website. I called customer support to tell them about my very warranted complaint, told them my name was Furkat Kasimov, and gave them all of the information I could. They told me they could not fix the error even though it was on their end and not mine. The next day Airbnb wrote me an email explaining that my reservation had been canceled and that I did not need to pay anything else. That same day, though, I got another email from a different customer support agent who said I needed to pay the remaining balance within 24 hours or it would be sent to collections and put on my credit report. The bill was more than the original! When I first rented the place it was only a daily rate of $84.77 (which included cleaning fees and taxes). It was then a lot more than that, and the customer support agent expected me to shell out $1,896.63 right then and there. I honestly thought it was a scam, and that a scammer had hacked Airbnb. If I actually had the time to read Airbnb’s Terms of Use, I’d probably see that they have the right to raise rates when and where they choose. Is Airbnb a bunch of scammers? It seems to me they are. It’s now a few months later and I’m still receiving SMS messages and phone calls from Airbnb demanding payment. Many of the calls are basically spam calls because they’re calling me after midnight. No legit company would call me that late, right? Only a spammer would, but at this point I can only assume it’s still Airbnb because a spammer would probably have moved on to the next target by now. Whoever it is, they continue to send me SMS messages, spam emails, spam phone calls and call me super early. I can only hope this isn’t normal for Airbnb, and that other people aren’t going through what I’m going through.

Erin Vause

have used this site to book accomodation on a number of occasions. Recently the host i booked with led about the accommodation. Airbnb support helped me, refunded me and had me at a new listing within 3 hours.

A. Wallace

I had a positive experience with the search features and communication with the Airbnb house manager during the reservation and orientation to home features.

Merla Pineville, NC

Hotels usually have functioning AirCon. I several places at AirBnB the rooms were too hot to sleep. I experienced a drunken hosts that said he owned guns and would violently vacate a place if he felt like it. One host forgot to send the code and we had to wait forever to get in - also does not happen at a hotel. Cockroaches , mosquitos..- rarely had them in a hotel, met several inside and on a terraze in the US and Australia.

Kimberly Bronson Idaho Falls, ID

Love my account and love this company. So easy to work with and manage. Great way for us to make money on our property. Paid out very quickly. Thank you!

Lindsey American Fork, UT

I love Airbnb. I really love that they'll show trusted users, exactly what amenities the different properties have, and the user-friendly site they have created.

Jennifer Ashby Lehi, UT

I had a great stay with Airbnb. Everything was clean and organized. Early last year we had to cancel a trip because of covid. We weren’t able to get money back, but they gave us credit to use another time.

Debora Paez Chicago, IL

Most of my experiences with Airbnb have been so great. Always provides a place to stay when hotels are booked. Even better places for your money than hotels.

Teah Garner ,

Airbnb has been such an amazing alternative to staying in hotels. The coolest thing about it is being able to meet really cool people I otherwise wouldn’t!

Jen Smithfield, UT

We stayed at a lovely townhome in St. George. It was clean, a great size and had a fully equipped kitchen. It was exactly what we needed for our stay.

McKenzie ,

I have used Air BNB often and love it because you get the best value. They don't have the outrageous fees like some of their competitors. we love Airbnb

Heather Anderson Denver, CO

It’s very user friendly! I have never had a problem renting from this website. The communication that’s available through this site is better than any other site. It’s always been a great experience!

Maverick Denhalter Salt Lake City, UT

I’ve found great deals on Airbnb. We’ve actually enjoyed staying in Airbnb homes more than hotels. And the great thing is they are cheaper than hotels.

Tiffany Vollmer Midvale, UT

I love the convenience and versatility that Airbnb gives to travelers. It ends up saving money to use this as opposed to a hotel and you get more privacy.

perscilla Tallahassee, FL

I like how the prices for the AirBnb are not expensive. I have been able to stay in luxury houses for cheap prices. I dislike how some of the houses are not how they actually look in person.

Derek Vasquez Tallahassee, FL

I have used airbnb to find lodging multiple times in multiple countries. There are always affordable options, and I have always had good experiences with the hosts when I've stayed. Airbnb's customer service, on the other hand, is a different story. One time, a host cancelled a reservation on the day of, and after several hours of trying to get in contact with Airbnb, they refunded me, gave me a $7 credit, and sent me on my way to find my own lodging for the night. Very inconvenient!