Airbnb Logo

9.1

Dayna Salt Lake City, UT

We love using Airbnb to book our travels. Not only do they have such fun and unique places to stay but often times we get good ideas for things to do in each location.

Theodore Niemann Boulder, CO

Air bnb is a great way to book a room if you are on vacation or want to travel. When I went to Europe, however, one of the hosts wrote a bad review about my friends and I that was very falsified. We were not able to respond to the false accusations and thus look bad when we try to book another room on Air bnb.

MaryAnn Hagblom West Jordan, UT

We did an Airbnb in Costa Rica. I love that they had good quality choices. And honest outcome. I would’ve hated going to all the way to Costa Rica and finding out that things weren’t as they said they were.

gayana innocent Deerfield Beach, FL

Airbnb's are super cool, and super cheap. It's like renting a house for a couple of days for a great price. Sometimes cheaper than hotels and they're nicer. I loved most of my stays at each house that I've stayed in.

Ann Cornelius

When I booked I was not sure that the accommodations would be as described, but they were even better. The host was very informative of the area, the room was comfortable, and the price was affordable.

Anika Larson Pleasant Grove, UT

So many unique experiences are due to Airbnb! I have stayed everywhere from a cabin in Lake Tahoe to a cozy loft in Washington to a tiny room overlooking a beautiful canal in Belgium.

Alex Murphy Reno, NV

Airbnb as a service has a great app and software. Everything seems to be great. The real hit or miss here is the quality of the apartments and houses that they advertise. Pictures can be deceiving. I have had some great stays and some really crappy ones.

Quinn Odom Tulsa, OK

I have always booked vacation homes through Airbnb and I have never been disappointed. The homes are always clean and well kept. The booking process is easy and most of the home owners are very well at communicating. It is very comforting to always walk into a clean home!

Rocio Diaz Tallahassee, FL

AirBnB always has great coupons and specials available. The places and locations are unbeatable and hosts are always willing to go above and beyond to make vacations extraordinary. Also very easy to make reservations and cancelations.

Karen Torino Tallahassee, FL

I prefer Airbnb over hotels ANYDAY. Usually they are cheaper and more convenient. I have not had an issue regarding where I stay, so so far my experience with Airbnb has been great. They have also responded to me pretty quickly whenever I've gad questions.

Emily Norton Tucson, AZ

Airbnb is one of the greatest things that has happened for people who love to travel! There are so many options, the hosts have reviews so you know who you’ll be staying with/renting from, and it’s usually cheaper than getting a hotel room!

Austin Stelmach Boulder, CO

Airbnb has completely changed vacationing for me. It's provides a more intimate and private experience than a hotel, not to mention at an incredibly affordable price! I highly recommend Airbnb for any vacation accommodations!

Alyssa Hansel Tallahassee, FL

I love Airbnb! I used them so many times while traveling in so many states! It's super cheap compared to most hotel rooms and you get the whole place to your self! There are other options too, but this is my preferred way of rooming while traveling! You can't beat the privacy or price!

Stephanie Love Herriman, UT

It’s amazing the deals you can find with Airbnb. We saved so much money by using Airbnb. It was so worth the price. We got an Airbnb when we went to Vegas and it saved us 100’s. It was clean and the people were very professional.

Michelle Rios Ogden, UT

We like the selection of homes offered on Airbnb. We enjoy browsing with our friends to find a great, affordable place to stay. We have used them to help find a place to stay in Tahoe and in Las Vegas. We often stay with a few couples, so finding homes with multiple sleeping options is a must. Though the homes have not always presented as advertised, Airbnb was helpful in resolving any issues. They provide a great service and their customer service is awesome.

Christyan Bennett New Orleans, LA

I use Airbnb on almost all my trips to places I’ve never been. I once went on a business trip to Pensacola, Florida and they had so many options online it was hard to choose from. They have great low prices and the people that offer their homes for this keep it very clean.

Summer Porter Managua, MN

Whenever planning an trip, 'Airbnb' is one of the first sites I visit to plan my stay accommodations. There are Airbnb rentals all over the world, and each rental owner I have communicated with has always been quick to respond to any questions and very adaptable to my travel itinerary. I will continue to use this site for all upcoming travels.

Michelle W Coraopolis, PA

When I'm taking my dog somewhere with me, I typically look at Airbnb. You can filter for pets to be allowed, which most hotels don't do that. It's easy to use, owners are really responsive, and it makes traveling so easy with my pup.

Kathryn American Fork, UT

I love that Airbnb has a wide range of price and quality. It allows you to choose what works best for your needs and wallet. It also helps promote passive income which is great for personal financial stability. I have been pleased with almost every stay I have had, and happy with the price and locations available.

Kimmi Riverton, UT

Stayed in an Airbnb this past summer for the first time. We were able to ask questions online prior to our vacation. The payment process worked great. Make sure you read all the fine print and ask questions. That is what lead us to a positive experience.

Nathan D. Warrendale, PA

Airbnb is a great option when you are looking to get out of town and stay in a unique or comfortable home as opposed to a traditional hotel. My friends and I booked one when traveling to Washington D.C. for a bachelor weekend, the host was easy to reach and easy to book on the website, the accommodations were great for the price!

Derica Parathundil Tallahassee, FL

I love using Airbnb as opposed to hotels. They give you so much more freedom to allow you to make the most out of your visit. Also, you get more for your money. There's so much more space and options of what you can do with your time. I enjoy that home away from home feel.

Rischelle Mikkelson American Fork, UT

Airbnb was very easy to use and I loved the place we found in Hawaii. It was the perfect spot for our stay. It was easy to find reliable location based on the reviews. I loved the way all communications with our host was done through Airbnb.

Ellen Morris Potomac, MD

Airbnb if great because it gives me so much information about the place I am traveling to. I love that I can refine my search when looking for a place to stay so easily but I also love that I can also gain insight on sights to see in the place I am traveling to.

Cassandra Sunnyvale, CA

I once had a terrible situation happen while I was renting an Airbnb, but the Airbnb customer service was amazing. They listened and took my complaint/situation very seriously. They reimbursed me and even paid for my hotel I stayed at that evening.

Randy Scoville Pleasant Grove, UT

We just used Airbnb to book a large home in Orlando for a volleyball team and parents there for a tournament. The listed price was higher than the budget provided by the team. However, we contacted the super host, and made an offer of what we could afford. They were very accommodating and accepted our offer. It was super easy and a great experience.

Ben Crisp Temecula, CA

Airbnb is the best place to go if you’re looking for a nice affordable place to stay while on vacation, and it’s available pretty much everywhere you go. The service is very safe and extremely easy to use. I recommend it for any type of travel any place in the world.

Rachel Ellsworth Gilbert, AZ

Airbnb is a great website for people like me who don't have a lot of money but love to travel! The website is easy to navigate and has a wide variety of options. I have only ever had one problem with an Airbnb that I've booked: it wasn't quite what is was advertised to be so I had to quickly find a new lodging option. I didn't get a refund which was unfortunate, but because it was so cheap to begin with, it wasn't a huge deal. But other that than one instance, I have had great luck with this website!

Whitney Stanko Smithfield, UT

Stayed at a super cute Airbnb and loved it. The host was so sweet and was always willing to help us with anything we needed. He even showed us where we could get food! He was there to greet us when we arrived super late at night. The property was kept nice and cleaned and the rooms were as well!

Sierra Beck Herriman, UT

I've stayed at Airbnb for the first time on vacation in the Dominican Republic and I have been very impressed. I like Airbnb a lot more than hotels because they just feel homey and see fun for a big group of people. The website gives all the information I could ask for and the hosts have been great so far.

Nicole LeBaron Provo, UT

I love using Airbnb to find cheap lodging for my family and friends. Usually the Airbnbs are centrally located which is nice when we don’t know the area super well. My friends and I have been using Airbnb a lot for our vacations recently.

Marissa Redwood Falls, MN

I love Airbnb. I always price check their website versus other hotels and usually AirBnb offers a better deal. In addition, booking through them ensures more of a local experience wherever I travel instead of a touristy one. They are a good company and I've had no problems with their service.

susie Kaysville, UT

i love airbnb. recently me and some friends got an airbnb and we loved it. it was literally so fun. and wasn’t too expensive because we split the cost between us. which was so nice to be able to do so you don’t spend so much money.

Anne Sainsbury Payson, UT

I have used airbnb a number of times as I have been traveling. I had some great experiences when using airbnb services in Hawaii and South Carolina. The facilities were clean and the owners were very easy to work with. I would make sure to look into cleanliness and make sure to check the reviews for each facility before signing on them. Overall this is a pretty good company.

Jacob Shaner

They have a very easy to navigate and visually appealing website. I have always been able to find reasonable prices and locations. I haven’t booked with them yet because once I find a good Airbnb, I usually find a hotel in the same area for about the same price. If we had kids, an Airbnb that slept more people might be a better value.

Reese Pleasant Grove, UT

Airbnb is the way to go. I can go big or go small and I can choose the location and I can check out everything online including pictures. I love that they have reviews, so that I can get a better idea of what I am getting into. Last of all, being able to deal with a person that knows the area and that is always nice makes it even better.

Emily B. Provo, UT

Every experience I've had with Airbnb has been extremely positive. The hosts I've worked with have always been very responsive and have answered my questions. They make sure to keep in contact and try to make the experience the best possible.

BLF Pleasant Grove, UT

We have used Airbnb quite a bit in the past few years and really like the places that we have stayed. I usually check with their website first before I book a place to stay because I can find something cheaper than a hotel. I have felt safe in every place I have stayed.

Dean Ogden, UT

We love Airbnb when we need a larger house on vacation. Most of the time it is when we are traveling with another family and want to save money overall on the trip. Its nice to be able to have your own space rather than staying in a hotel. If you haven't used Airbnb it is easier than you think and you won't regret it!

Matthew Carbaugh Herndon, VA

Heard about Airbnb through word of mouth from friends who seemed stoped using hotels in favor of Airbnb. Booked a house in Dewey beach for my brothers bachelor party. Listed as week rentals only but was able to communicate with renter through the site in order to negotiate a weekend stay.

Fernando Delgado Tempe, AZ

I absolutely love airbnb! There has never been a more easier way to find a place to stay that fits my taste at a reasonable price. I love the interaction I get with the owners and the luxury of having the same people I rent from.

Katie Kearney Vienna, VA

I use Airbnb all of the time. It's such an easy way to find a place to stay for a great price! Luckily, all the places we have stayed have been beautiful and very clean. Will continue to use Airbnb and highly recommend it to anyone looking for an affordable place to stay when vacationing!

Avery Fowler Pleasant Grove, UT

My family and I wanted to go stay in a cabin in Pine Valley, but it was kind of a little late notice and we couldn't find any places to stay. But we then looked on Airbnb and found a couple different options. I really have liked Airbnb because it was super easy, fast and affordable.

Destini Ferguson Tallahassee, FL

I always have trouble finding a place due to age restrictions! It’s very frustrating to be a college student. There should be a filter for this.

Chandler Beaman Wilmington, NC

Used this to plan our trip to Belize and it was great! Seeing reviews is the most helpful part.

Nicole Anderson Logan, UT

I love the unique experiences offered through airbnb. My husband and I use them every time we travel. We will never go back to hotels!

Abby Los Angeles, CA

I have used Airbnb multiple times and every time it has gone smoothly. I love having Airbnb as a resource for vacation planning!

Ashlee Bair Los Angeles, CA

So easy to use!! We love finding homes to rent when we go on vacations. Couldn’t be happier with every place we’ve stayed at.

Brynne Davies Kuna, ID

Everything was wonderful! The place we stayed at was beautiful, clean, and exactly as pictured. Easy to book, great price,

leilani's life West Jordan, UT

My and my husband travel a lot and we alway use Airbnb they are cheaper then hotel and sometime they are nicer then hotels we love them so much.