Airbnb Logo

9.2

Valerie Bui Salt Lake City, UT

Airbnb definitely beats hotels. Love being able to be have a place to ourselves and not worry so much about being too loud especially with a big group!

Christi Gilbert Gettysburg, PA

I have stayed in different ones. They are all very clean and at a great price. If I had an issue there is someone to meet me in person to resolve it without too long of a wait.

Aleena Hafiz ,

While COVID has presented It’s challenges, AirBNB is the best option for travel. Hotels can be boring sometimes, and you want to get an authentic feel of the place you’re visiting. Love AirBnB!

Eban Beltran Arlington, TX

Love AirBnB! I don’t feel I’ve ever gone wrong with the service and the only times I don’t use it is when they don’t have good coverage in remote rural areas where I’m going.

Amy Patton Pflugerville, TX

I've been a super host and a customer with Airbnb and I have been very pleased with them! They are quick to respond and they care about their customers!

Ellie Olea Chandler, AZ

I would not be able to stay at such nice places without Airbnb. I love using this app for my travel needs. They have really awesome places to stay at reasonable prices.

applebutteranna Butler West Wendover, NV

Airbnb is a great place to find local rentals for travel and vacations. The people are typically reliable and I have never had a bad experience with the people I'm renting from.

Jake Mecham Lehi, UT

Airbnb is everyone and the cheapest option out of all. I love being able to look at the pictures of fun places I want to stay at. Much cheaper than a hotel and much more fun.

Theodore Niemann Boulder, CO

Air bnb is a great way to book a room if you are on vacation or want to travel. When I went to Europe, however, one of the hosts wrote a bad review about my friends and I that was very falsified. We were not able to respond to the false accusations and thus look bad when we try to book another room on Air bnb.

MaryAnn Hagblom West Jordan, UT

We did an Airbnb in Costa Rica. I love that they had good quality choices. And honest outcome. I would’ve hated going to all the way to Costa Rica and finding out that things weren’t as they said they were.

gayana innocent Deerfield Beach, FL

Airbnb's are super cool, and super cheap. It's like renting a house for a couple of days for a great price. Sometimes cheaper than hotels and they're nicer. I loved most of my stays at each house that I've stayed in.

Ann Cornelius

When I booked I was not sure that the accommodations would be as described, but they were even better. The host was very informative of the area, the room was comfortable, and the price was affordable.

Anika Larson Pleasant Grove, UT

So many unique experiences are due to Airbnb! I have stayed everywhere from a cabin in Lake Tahoe to a cozy loft in Washington to a tiny room overlooking a beautiful canal in Belgium.

Alex Murphy Reno, NV

Airbnb as a service has a great app and software. Everything seems to be great. The real hit or miss here is the quality of the apartments and houses that they advertise. Pictures can be deceiving. I have had some great stays and some really crappy ones.

Summer Meadors Fayetteville, AR

I absolutely love Airbnb. I have used it in the United States, Guatemala, and Costa Rica. All the reviews are trustworthy and the wishlist is so helpful to keep track of my trips.

Julia Justis Smithfield, UT

If it weren’t for Airbnb, I would’ve slept in the streets many a night. But thanks to them, I found comfortable and affordable housing. Such a blessing to have this company around.

Jordyn Kerner Fayetteville, AR

Always a go to option when traveling and trying to find a place to stay. Prices are sometimes better than a hotel, and the website/app is very user friendly and provides lots of details about the Airbnb.

Lilly Logan, UT

I love this service. It really helps when traveling to a foreign country. And it saves a lot of money rather than staying in hotels. I’ve only been disappointed once when a place we stayed at looked far different than the pictures they showed.

Olivia Davis Smithfield, UT

I stayed in an Airbnb in Vegas with my volleyball team and it was such a fun experience! They kitchen was stocked with all the supplies that we needed and it was so convenient not definitely recommend!

Brinlie Crosbie Los Angeles, CA

Me and my volleyball team stayed in an Airbnb in Las Vegas for a volleyball tournament, it was awesome! So much room for all of us to sleep and move around, the house provided a lot of useful supplies and was very clean. It was a great experience!

Jaida Williams Tallahassee, FL

Airbnb allows you to search for places to stay out of town. In my opinion they are better than staying at hotels and you get your moneys worth. They are readily available all over the world which is a plus.

keiontai henry Tallahassee, FL

I purchased an Airbnb stay during the start of the pandemic and they were more than kind enough to give me my money back! They had excellent customer service and Nico was more than helpful in getting me my refund in the same day.

Mark Park City, UT

I have used Airbnb to reserve an apartment before (for vacation). And while the place we ended up staying worked out well in the end, it was very frustrating initially to find a unit, as it seems that Airbnb caters primarily to those renting out units, not those looking for a place to stay. And I discovered that there are a lot of deceiving, dishonest rental companies out there. For instance, more than once, advertised prices were inflated after the initial contact with the rental company. This is very frustrating and a waste of time for those searching based on price. Airbnb really should monitor this more closely to protect the customer looking for place to stay. I recommend sticking to places rented through private renters, NOT places managed by rental companies.

Bonnie DuBois Saratoga Springs, UT

I have had very positive experiences both times I have used Airbnb. I have used it twice for vacations and have been able to find something that was a great fit for my family. Way more affordable than a hotel and way more room. We have had nice clean places to vacation.

Dominique Denver, CO

Airbnb is a great alternative to staying in hotels. This site offers unique places to stay that give a more genuine feel to any trip. My family and I use Airbnb every time we travel and we have yet to be disappointed by a place we stay.

Abby Wallin Denver, CO

Airbnb always has the most affordable vacation opportunities for my friends and I. They make it very easy to communicate with the homeowners and dealing with any fees has always been so easy! I recommend it to everyone over staying in a hotel.

Hannah Denver, CO

I have never had a bad experience with booking an airbnb! All of the places that I have booked have been clean and exactly as shown in the pictures. They are always running efficiently and the homes are clearly taken care of.

Diana Ploeger Oakley, UT

Through the company, rented a home to house my family of 20 for a family reunion in a distant state. Upon arrival at the house, it was not acceptable (not very clean and no air conditioning) and the manager immediately came to check it out, agreed, and found us another airbnb to stay in of equal or better quality for the same price in a very short period of time.

Seth S Sandy, UT

I have used Airbnb for several work trips as well as family vacations. I like the convenience of finding lodgings that best fit my needs and offer more of the comforts of home than a traditional hotel/motel offers. Also the pricing is generally much less expensive for what you get.

Shante Reeder Herriman, UT

We LOVE Airbnb! We hardly ever stay in hotels anymore! We love to be right in the center of things when we travel and really see how people live! This is such a great option if you’re traveling alone, with a spouse, a family, or a large group! Pictures and description are always pretty accurate!

Rocio Diaz Tallahassee, FL

AirBnB always has great coupons and specials available. The places and locations are unbeatable and hosts are always willing to go above and beyond to make vacations extraordinary. Also very easy to make reservations and cancelations.

Karen Torino Tallahassee, FL

I prefer Airbnb over hotels ANYDAY. Usually they are cheaper and more convenient. I have not had an issue regarding where I stay, so so far my experience with Airbnb has been great. They have also responded to me pretty quickly whenever I've gad questions.

Emily Norton Tucson, AZ

Airbnb is one of the greatest things that has happened for people who love to travel! There are so many options, the hosts have reviews so you know who you’ll be staying with/renting from, and it’s usually cheaper than getting a hotel room!

Austin Stelmach Boulder, CO

Airbnb has completely changed vacationing for me. It's provides a more intimate and private experience than a hotel, not to mention at an incredibly affordable price! I highly recommend Airbnb for any vacation accommodations!

Alyssa Hansel Tallahassee, FL

I love Airbnb! I used them so many times while traveling in so many states! It's super cheap compared to most hotel rooms and you get the whole place to your self! There are other options too, but this is my preferred way of rooming while traveling! You can't beat the privacy or price!

Stephanie Love Herriman, UT

It’s amazing the deals you can find with Airbnb. We saved so much money by using Airbnb. It was so worth the price. We got an Airbnb when we went to Vegas and it saved us 100’s. It was clean and the people were very professional.

Michelle Rios Ogden, UT

We like the selection of homes offered on Airbnb. We enjoy browsing with our friends to find a great, affordable place to stay. We have used them to help find a place to stay in Tahoe and in Las Vegas. We often stay with a few couples, so finding homes with multiple sleeping options is a must. Though the homes have not always presented as advertised, Airbnb was helpful in resolving any issues. They provide a great service and their customer service is awesome.

Christyan Bennett New Orleans, LA

I use Airbnb on almost all my trips to places I’ve never been. I once went on a business trip to Pensacola, Florida and they had so many options online it was hard to choose from. They have great low prices and the people that offer their homes for this keep it very clean.

Summer Porter Managua, MN

Whenever planning an trip, 'Airbnb' is one of the first sites I visit to plan my stay accommodations. There are Airbnb rentals all over the world, and each rental owner I have communicated with has always been quick to respond to any questions and very adaptable to my travel itinerary. I will continue to use this site for all upcoming travels.

Michelle W Coraopolis, PA

When I'm taking my dog somewhere with me, I typically look at Airbnb. You can filter for pets to be allowed, which most hotels don't do that. It's easy to use, owners are really responsive, and it makes traveling so easy with my pup.

Kathryn American Fork, UT

I love that Airbnb has a wide range of price and quality. It allows you to choose what works best for your needs and wallet. It also helps promote passive income which is great for personal financial stability. I have been pleased with almost every stay I have had, and happy with the price and locations available.

Kimmi Riverton, UT

Stayed in an Airbnb this past summer for the first time. We were able to ask questions online prior to our vacation. The payment process worked great. Make sure you read all the fine print and ask questions. That is what lead us to a positive experience.

Nathan D. Warrendale, PA

Airbnb is a great option when you are looking to get out of town and stay in a unique or comfortable home as opposed to a traditional hotel. My friends and I booked one when traveling to Washington D.C. for a bachelor weekend, the host was easy to reach and easy to book on the website, the accommodations were great for the price!

Derica Parathundil Tallahassee, FL

I love using Airbnb as opposed to hotels. They give you so much more freedom to allow you to make the most out of your visit. Also, you get more for your money. There's so much more space and options of what you can do with your time. I enjoy that home away from home feel.

Rischelle Mikkelson American Fork, UT

Airbnb was very easy to use and I loved the place we found in Hawaii. It was the perfect spot for our stay. It was easy to find reliable location based on the reviews. I loved the way all communications with our host was done through Airbnb.

Ellen Morris Potomac, MD

Airbnb if great because it gives me so much information about the place I am traveling to. I love that I can refine my search when looking for a place to stay so easily but I also love that I can also gain insight on sights to see in the place I am traveling to.

Cassandra Sunnyvale, CA

I once had a terrible situation happen while I was renting an Airbnb, but the Airbnb customer service was amazing. They listened and took my complaint/situation very seriously. They reimbursed me and even paid for my hotel I stayed at that evening.

Randy Scoville Pleasant Grove, UT

We just used Airbnb to book a large home in Orlando for a volleyball team and parents there for a tournament. The listed price was higher than the budget provided by the team. However, we contacted the super host, and made an offer of what we could afford. They were very accommodating and accepted our offer. It was super easy and a great experience.

Ben Crisp Temecula, CA

Airbnb is the best place to go if you’re looking for a nice affordable place to stay while on vacation, and it’s available pretty much everywhere you go. The service is very safe and extremely easy to use. I recommend it for any type of travel any place in the world.

Rachel Ellsworth Gilbert, AZ

Airbnb is a great website for people like me who don't have a lot of money but love to travel! The website is easy to navigate and has a wide variety of options. I have only ever had one problem with an Airbnb that I've booked: it wasn't quite what is was advertised to be so I had to quickly find a new lodging option. I didn't get a refund which was unfortunate, but because it was so cheap to begin with, it wasn't a huge deal. But other that than one instance, I have had great luck with this website!