Airbnb Logo

9.1

Eban Beltran Arlington, TX

Love AirBnB! I don’t feel I’ve ever gone wrong with the service and the only times I don’t use it is when they don’t have good coverage in remote rural areas where I’m going.

Amy Patton Pflugerville, TX

I've been a super host and a customer with Airbnb and I have been very pleased with them! They are quick to respond and they care about their customers!

Ellie Olea Chandler, AZ

I would not be able to stay at such nice places without Airbnb. I love using this app for my travel needs. They have really awesome places to stay at reasonable prices.

applebutteranna Butler West Wendover, NV

Airbnb is a great place to find local rentals for travel and vacations. The people are typically reliable and I have never had a bad experience with the people I'm renting from.

Jake Mecham Lehi, UT

Airbnb is everyone and the cheapest option out of all. I love being able to look at the pictures of fun places I want to stay at. Much cheaper than a hotel and much more fun.

Jennifer Ashby Lehi, UT

I had a great stay with Airbnb. Everything was clean and organized. Early last year we had to cancel a trip because of covid. We weren’t able to get money back, but they gave us credit to use another time.

Summer Meadors Fayetteville, AR

I absolutely love Airbnb. I have used it in the United States, Guatemala, and Costa Rica. All the reviews are trustworthy and the wishlist is so helpful to keep track of my trips.

Julia Justis Smithfield, UT

If it weren’t for Airbnb, I would’ve slept in the streets many a night. But thanks to them, I found comfortable and affordable housing. Such a blessing to have this company around.

Ryan Harpenau Fayetteville, AR

Airbnb is always easy to use and has great prices and selection. Even on last minute trip ideas, the company makes it easy to find a place to stay. They also allow a lot of details for property owners to put in which allows me to always know what to expect when booking a place to stay.

Allen Lambert Fayetteville, AR

I have used Airbnb multiple times and have always had a great experience. It is easy to use, from finding the perfect location for me to stay to being able to chat with the owner of the home I am in. I highly recommend Airbnb for anyone traveling and is trying to find a cheap and neat place to stay in.

Stefanie Ewer Providence, UT

We were headed on vacation and checked possible places to stay for 6 people. Found it much cheaper to rent an Airbnb then getting hotel rooms. The rating provided of the properties and the owners is very helpful when selecting a place to stay. Very smooth checkout process.

Alyssa Hansel Tallahassee, FL

I love this service so much! I have been using Airbnb for years now, from everything from weekend getaways to family meer graduations, each time I haven't been disappointed. I also love that they have options for finding things to do in the cities you may be traveling to, it has helped me find fun activities to do in many cities across the U.S.

Bonnie DuBois Saratoga Springs, UT

I have had very positive experiences both times I have used Airbnb. I have used it twice for vacations and have been able to find something that was a great fit for my family. Way more affordable than a hotel and way more room. We have had nice clean places to vacation.

Dominique Denver, CO

Airbnb is a great alternative to staying in hotels. This site offers unique places to stay that give a more genuine feel to any trip. My family and I use Airbnb every time we travel and we have yet to be disappointed by a place we stay.

Abby Wallin Denver, CO

Airbnb always has the most affordable vacation opportunities for my friends and I. They make it very easy to communicate with the homeowners and dealing with any fees has always been so easy! I recommend it to everyone over staying in a hotel.

Hannah Denver, CO

I have never had a bad experience with booking an airbnb! All of the places that I have booked have been clean and exactly as shown in the pictures. They are always running efficiently and the homes are clearly taken care of.

Diana Ploeger Oakley, UT

Through the company, rented a home to house my family of 20 for a family reunion in a distant state. Upon arrival at the house, it was not acceptable (not very clean and no air conditioning) and the manager immediately came to check it out, agreed, and found us another airbnb to stay in of equal or better quality for the same price in a very short period of time.

Seth S Sandy, UT

I have used Airbnb for several work trips as well as family vacations. I like the convenience of finding lodgings that best fit my needs and offer more of the comforts of home than a traditional hotel/motel offers. Also the pricing is generally much less expensive for what you get.

Shante Reeder Herriman, UT

We LOVE Airbnb! We hardly ever stay in hotels anymore! We love to be right in the center of things when we travel and really see how people live! This is such a great option if you’re traveling alone, with a spouse, a family, or a large group! Pictures and description are always pretty accurate!

Eddie Rios Ogden, UT

Airbnb is a newer jewel on the internet. I have used it to find properties for rent. I have made better and cheaper travel arrangements using these services. This is an invaluable resource to connect with property owners wanting to lease/rent their properties. Airbnb makes that connection possible. And they have great safeguards for you as the buyer/renter as well. They make this a safe experience!

Susan Kaplan

Airbnb provides a wide selection of lovely properties for any number of guests, generally between 1 and 8. Properties range from a room in a private house to small and large guesthouses and standalone houses. Finding a property that suits your needs and amenities requirements. One can review photos of the properties and read multiple reviews before making a choice. Airbnb also offers a variety of experiences so the guest can get a taste of local culture and activities.

Lesa Burgess Pleasant Grove, UT

Whenever we go on trips that are more than just a couple nights, we always uses Airbnb to find a place to stay. It's so much nicer with a family to have a home/ apartment to stay in vs. a hotel and having to pay for several rooms and then have to go out for every meal. All of my experiences in the US and out of the country as well have been great. I will definitely continue using Airbnb in the future.

Alicia Roddin Sandy, UT

I love Airbnb because it is easier to search through Airbnb listings than look at different hotels websites, you can often get a bigger space for less money than a hotel, they have a great review system so you can feel comfortable that your host is doing a good job before booking, they have a great communication system set up that ensures privacy for both parties yet also allows ease of contacting with important questions or info, and they allow you to leave honest reviews after using their service. I also like that you are able to use specific search criteria, such as a single room or a private apartment. I have used Airbnb on several of my trips the past few years and have had better experiences with Airbnb overall than with hotels (I've been happier with the rooms and the feel of the place).

Jaylene Holcomb, NY

AirBnb is probably one of the most genius company ideas ever. Hotels can be pricey and frustrating to deal with. Not to mention the fact that you can’t always see exactly what your room looks like before you go. AirBnb is cheap, the customer service is amazing, and you always know exactly what your apartment/house looks like ahead of time. Being that I travel a lot, I appreciate the authentic experience that staying in an AirBnb provides. Every host that I’ve met has provided me with insider tips for traveling and exploring the city I’m in. This has helped me avoid the tourist traps and get an authentic and wonderful experience!!

Andy Beall Damascus, MD

Airbnb is easily accessible, a great way to be independent with your employment and your choice of supporting small businesses.

Rebeckah Anestin Tallahassee, FL

Airbnb is a great way to find a nice place to stay in any price range. It is a great alternative to hotels

Wilinda Sylvestre Tallahassee, FL

When I travel, I love using Air BnB! The houses are always nice and well presented. I haven’t had a bad experience yet.

karis buggs

Airbnb make traveling so easy. All of the hosts I have had make my traveling experience so comforting.

Janiah Cook Tallahassee, FL

I got an Airbnb for my 18th. The communication and overall process was easy and fun ! The house was clean and I had a great birthday.

Joannetta Jarman Secaucus, NJ

A great selection of places to stay anywhere you want to go. Would highly recommend using them to anyone. Big or small budgets.

Bailey Bowen Eagle Mountain, UT

Me and my family have used air Bnb for multiple family trips. It is always reliable and I can trust the site to only promote safe options!

A Johnson Phoenix, AZ

We use Airbnb when going to California. We can always find somewhere close to the beach at a great price! Always very clean with a great host.

ang ,

I have been pleasantly surprised with every single one of my Airbnb stays. It’s simple to find places of all sizes and price ranges.

Jamie Provo, UT

It was easy to use and the filters work amazing. Enough people are using it that there is something for every vacation I have ever gone on.

Marniwho ,

It has been a fun adventure every time we use airBnB. We have stayed in California and Costa Rica and each time, I'm pleased with The accuracy and quality of the places

Brooke Moser Brentwood, CA

I have only had good experiences with Airbnb. Super convenient and simple. I would rather stay in an Airbnb than a hotel these days.

Kyle Johnson Portland, OR

Airbnb has been fun to use for vacations with our family. It is a great resource. Sometimes the extra fees make weekend trips a little too expensive however.

Mary Alice M. Orem, UT

Our location was very convenient which was nice, but the pictures looked a lot nicer than the actual place. We sacrificed location for quality, but our trip was still very enjoyable.

Kellie Payne Pickerington, OH

Love the unique experiences that you get from NOT staying in a generic hotel. I’ve had awesome experiences in every air bnb I’ve stayed in!

Michael Ewing South Jordan, UT

I love this service. So nice to find place to stay that has a more homie feel than a hotel that a million people stay at.

Debora Paez Chicago, IL

Most of my experiences with Airbnb have been so great. Always provides a place to stay when hotels are booked. Even better places for your money than hotels.

Teah Garner ,

Airbnb has been such an amazing alternative to staying in hotels. The coolest thing about it is being able to meet really cool people I otherwise wouldn’t!

Jordyn Kerner Fayetteville, AR

Always a go to option when traveling and trying to find a place to stay. Prices are sometimes better than a hotel, and the website/app is very user friendly and provides lots of details about the Airbnb.

Lilly Logan, UT

I love this service. It really helps when traveling to a foreign country. And it saves a lot of money rather than staying in hotels. I’ve only been disappointed once when a place we stayed at looked far different than the pictures they showed.

Olivia Davis Smithfield, UT

I stayed in an Airbnb in Vegas with my volleyball team and it was such a fun experience! They kitchen was stocked with all the supplies that we needed and it was so convenient not definitely recommend!

Brinlie Crosbie Los Angeles, CA

Me and my volleyball team stayed in an Airbnb in Las Vegas for a volleyball tournament, it was awesome! So much room for all of us to sleep and move around, the house provided a lot of useful supplies and was very clean. It was a great experience!

Jaida Williams Tallahassee, FL

Airbnb allows you to search for places to stay out of town. In my opinion they are better than staying at hotels and you get your moneys worth. They are readily available all over the world which is a plus.

keiontai henry Tallahassee, FL

I purchased an Airbnb stay during the start of the pandemic and they were more than kind enough to give me my money back! They had excellent customer service and Nico was more than helpful in getting me my refund in the same day.

Mark Park City, UT

I have used Airbnb to reserve an apartment before (for vacation). And while the place we ended up staying worked out well in the end, it was very frustrating initially to find a unit, as it seems that Airbnb caters primarily to those renting out units, not those looking for a place to stay. And I discovered that there are a lot of deceiving, dishonest rental companies out there. For instance, more than once, advertised prices were inflated after the initial contact with the rental company. This is very frustrating and a waste of time for those searching based on price. Airbnb really should monitor this more closely to protect the customer looking for place to stay. I recommend sticking to places rented through private renters, NOT places managed by rental companies.

Cassie Wassmer Lehi, UT

We have rented in multiple places wi th Airbnb. They have always been very clean. They have a lot of options in any price range. The owners are always helpful if you can’t get in.