Airbnb Logo

7.9

Bing Yeung Riverton, UT

I used Airbnb for the first time 2 months ago. The search was easy and detailed. My spouse and I both loved the place we stayed at. You get to rate your experience and publish it publicly as well as leaving a comment for your host. Your host also leaves a comment for the guests. It was nice to hear what the host has to say. During our stay, we were able to get a hold of our host very easily because of the chat feature on the site. You can't miss a message because they send you an email notification.

Taylor Hall Los Angeles, CA

Airbnb has taken me on such fun adventures! Some places to stay I would never have found without the app. I love traveling to new and unique places and Airbnb makes that possible for everywhere I go. It is so easy to communicate with the property owners and they are all very polite and understanding. Every place I’ve stayed has been very clean and has had no issues!

Alicia Roddin Sandy, UT

I love Airbnb because it is easier to search through Airbnb listings than look at different hotels websites, you can often get a bigger space for less money than a hotel, they have a great review system so you can feel comfortable that your host is doing a good job before booking, they have a great communication system set up that ensures privacy for both parties yet also allows ease of contacting with important questions or info, and they allow you to leave honest reviews after using their service. I also like that you are able to use specific search criteria, such as a single room or a private apartment. I have used Airbnb on several of my trips the past few years and have had better experiences with Airbnb overall than with hotels (I've been happier with the rooms and the feel of the place).

Jaylene Holcomb, NY

AirBnb is probably one of the most genius company ideas ever. Hotels can be pricey and frustrating to deal with. Not to mention the fact that you can’t always see exactly what your room looks like before you go. AirBnb is cheap, the customer service is amazing, and you always know exactly what your apartment/house looks like ahead of time. Being that I travel a lot, I appreciate the authentic experience that staying in an AirBnb provides. Every host that I’ve met has provided me with insider tips for traveling and exploring the city I’m in. This has helped me avoid the tourist traps and get an authentic and wonderful experience!!

Hannah Barth Tallahassee, FL

Airbnb is amazing. I stayed in an amazing cabin for my trip to Colorado. Airbnb made trip planning easy!

Tomi Onikeku Tallahassee, FL

I used this site to find a home for my family reunion. The website is easy to navigate and very straight forward

r vido Orem, UT

We had a wonderful time in the area. Small town with many outdoor activities. But all that changed when I received a negative review about our cleanliness left at the house. Keep in mind that there’s a substantial cleaning fee and admin fees on top of the rental fee. This kinda lefts bad taste for our trip. These host don’t know the service and hospitality industry. I’ll stick to a reputable hotel from now on and get better treatment, don’t wanna spend my good earned monies on these hosts that try to make a quick buck and complaining when need to provide a service.

Simone Harris

My experience with this company was predominantly positive. However, the new policy change that has increased the minimum age to rent has posed a problem for me. I also find the additional fees have become excessively high recently and would prefer a complete price breakdown from the start.

Abril Hunter Tallahassee, FL

Airbnb is a company that I used to support but no longer can. In order to subsidize “party houses” not only have the prices of rentals, service fees, and cleaning fees increased but also the renting age has. This makes the experience inaccessible to younger renters who have every intention of using the homes for their intended purposes. Moreover, as I’ve stayed at Airbnb‘s before, the price increase is not worth the experience that you receive.

Mona-Lissa Tallahassee, FL

Airbnb is a great platform to book somewhere to stay when hotels seem to be on the pricier side. However, the prices and rules are starting to offset the purpose of the company completely. When I got to an accident my mother and uncle needed an emergency place to stay last minute up in Tallahassee and I couldn't even book a place because I was 20.

Kori Travis Tallahassee, FL

Airbnb really has houses that will fit your needs based on what you are looking for when you pick your destination. There are problems when it comes to getting in contact with the host of the houses but overall it is a very efficient vacation home site.

abw fsu Tallahassee, FL

Really easy to navigate, I just hate some of these new rules regarding age limits. I was trying to plan a retreat for a college org and every listing required the person checking in to be 25+. We're literally undergrads?? I understand not wanting people to throw parties but you're completely disregarding an entire demographic

Britni Laidler Lindon, UT

I have used Airbnb a few times for trips and have always had a great experience. The owners of the homes were easy to work with, and helpful. The website is very easy to navigate and search specific locations to vacation.

Taylor Larson Nakhon Sawan, 60

I love Airbnb because they have some great places to stay in great locations. It's nice to be able to stay in an actual house or apartment rather than a hotel so I like that they make that possible. I don't like how the listed prices can be misleading because the fees are listed later on while you're booking.

Derek Vasquez Tallahassee, FL

I have used airbnb to find lodging multiple times in multiple countries. There are always affordable options, and I have always had good experiences with the hosts when I've stayed. Airbnb's customer service, on the other hand, is a different story. One time, a host cancelled a reservation on the day of, and after several hours of trying to get in contact with Airbnb, they refunded me, gave me a $7 credit, and sent me on my way to find my own lodging for the night. Very inconvenient!

Kay Tallahassee, FL

I have used Airbnb to book vacation rentals many times. The platform is easy to use and most of my experiences have been positive. However, after dealing with the Airbnb customer service when a rental fell through (the same day we were supposed to stay there) my opinion of the company has shifted. As soon as we were notified by the host that they were no longer available to host us, we reached out to Airbnb for help, hoping to make a new (now same-day) reservation and get a refund for the uninhabitable space. We opened a case with the company via chat and heard nothing for several hours. After searching online, we found a phone number to call to get through to them. We waited on hold for over an hour before we finally spoke to someone who told us we would receive a call back about our case shortly. We did not receive a call back for many hours--it was getting late and we had nowhere to stay. This significantly affected our vacation. Instead of exploring a new city, we spent hours waiting on hold, trying to get the situation sorted out before it got too late. After several hours of trying to get through to them, we finally did, and we received a refund, a $7 Airbnb credit, and were told we could book one of the (now quite expensive) last minute rooms with the company or find lodging ourselves. This was a frustrating experience that will affect my use of Airbnb in the future.

Brandy Tallahassee, FL

I've used AirBnb a couple of times to book vacation houses for trips and I loved it. the Hosts are always amazing and its also nice that you can communicate with the hosts through the app. the houses are always clean and the customer service with Airbnb is very fast and attentive.

Pekeiydra Williams Tallahassee, FL

Love Airbnb, I use them when I travel with my family so when can all be comfortable at an affordable price rather than booking multiple hotel rooms. The hosts are always nice and available, the houses I’ve stayed in are always clean and stocked stocked with the necessities.

Sarah Mercival Tallahassee, FL

Way cheaper than getting a hotel. And at times can be way more fancier than a hotel. The people that legal you use their home are friendly and make accommodations for you if you follow their rules, which are fair. You can find a location in many places and they’re in local communities.

Stephanie Byrd Tallahassee, FL

I absolutely love Airbnb. This service is great for when visiting somewhere temporarily or even for a getaway retreat at home. The process is super easy. You are able to book a room not just at hotels but houses and apartments. These places are super high end and affordable. I recommend,

Brittany Wilkinson Herriman, UT

We recently used a Airbnb for a family vacation. We had a few families and we used to homes in the same neighborhood. We were thrilled with the home that we rented. It was fully stocked, well maintained, beautiful, comfortable home. We would definitely use an Airbnb again.

William Bagby

Everytime I've used them (3) it has been absolutely awesome! The host (home owner) was always super friendly and helpful. The amenities were simply off the scale. In one case there was even a full fridge and wine available for free!

Sarah Fairfax, VA

This is a great concept and I have stayed at some neat places with it! Their website makes it fairly easy to explore places to stay and book. My two complaints are that they charge fees that can be high and you have to pay in the currency where you are staying and then they charge you an exchange fee. Overall it's a fun way to travel!

Breanna Jones Salt Lake City, UT

Love Airbnb! It provides a unique experience compared to staying at a hotel. Although their fees have increased recently, I have stayed at Airbnb more recently than hotels. Their website is easy to use and book through. I have found numerous options wherever I have wanted to stay. They have very understanding customer service and have been easy to work with.

Leonard Thompson Show Low, AZ

I have had nothing but a great outcome from each Airbnb. What a great idea!! My family and I have loved being able to rent a large home for us to all be able to travel and stay together. The listings are reliable and are as they say they are. The process is clear and easy. I am a very happy customer.

Cris I. Orem, UT

Airbnb offers the best deals for our family vacations. It's much more affordable to reserve an Airbnb and have access to a kitchen than getting multiple hotel rooms for our family. We had to cancel a reservation due to covid and we had great customer service and easily got our money back.

Stephanie Byrd Miami, FL

Airbnb is an amazing service to find your home away from home. You can search your desired vacation or getaway spot and within seconds, receive thousands of options. The best part is you can filter your search by price, location, dates, and many more. This helps enhance your search even more. I love Airbnb.

Naya Tallahassee, FL

I have had many experiences with the Airbnb website and have the opportunity to book different homes wherever I may choose. I think a benefit of using this is the ability to look at various and homes and specifically choose what factors are important for your accommodation using filters. Although I have not experienced a bad Airbnb, there are some cases where the homes may be misrepresented which is why it is important to read past reviews and research that location before booking.

Danielle Luma Tallahassee, FL

I used to love using Airbnb when I travelled, but their rates have gone up significantly over the past year.

Christopher Goerg CO

Airbnb has been easy to use for several of our family vacations and has always worked flawlessly.

Katrina Breithaupt Provo, UT

I love Airbnb! I love to travel to different countries and I used to stay in hostels because that was the cheapest place to stay, but once I found out about Airbnbs I never looked back. I have used Airbnb in several countries and have always been pleased with where I have stayed. The app makes it easy to see what bookings you have, communicate with your host without exchanging other personal information, and find the locations of the airbnb with ease. I have also stayed in a few inside the US and it has always been a pleasant experience. This is by FAR my favorite way to travel!

Karli American Fork, UT

Airbnb has a very wide selection of wonderful properties in places all over the world. We especially had a great experience when we traveled to Italy. The language barrier was never an issue and every place we've ever stayed from Airbnb has been clean and very accurate to the description on the site. The one downside is that there are quite a bit of extra fees on top, so the price ends up going up quite a lot from the original listing.

Ashton Rogers Fayetteville, AR

I love Airbnb and i think its a great alternative to hotels for people looking to have a more homey get-away experience. My Airbnbs are always clean and are great for their money value. The hosts I have rented from are always nice and respond to messages quickly. I think it is best to rent from a "super host" if possible because they have the most experience.

Grant Conrady Fayetteville, AR

I booked a trip to New York City a couple of years back. Some friends and I wanted a place to stay in the city that was close to a subway station, food, activities, etc. I used the Airbnb app and put in my dates, how many people were coming, and our desired location...the app did the room finding for me! I was able to directly communicate with the landlord and book our stay. We had no issues with our stay and were able to coordinate arrival time(s) and departure right through the app. I have been looking for other vacations to book and my first stop is always Airbnb!

Amy Barrus Sandy, UT

I enjoy using Airbnb for family vacation planning. It is a user-friendly site. We have a family of eight so it is difficult to find options that work in the hotel setting. Airbnb has changed that restricting factor when we go on vacation. I have viewed homes for rent inside and outside the US and have been mostly satisfied with everything at my stays. One thing that I would like to see improved at properties like this is a minimum amount of necessities like dishes, toilet paper, laundry supplies etc. I have noticed that sometimes a stay will accommodate 10 people, but there are only 4 bowls. (Not very practical) On the whole we have had great experiences. In February 2020 we celebrated our 20th anniversary on a hilltop in Iceland in an Airbnb that had historic significance, was one of 3 homes in a fjord, and had really fun additions including an inground trampoline. We want to take our children back in the summer and enjoy the opposite season there as well.

Katie Kertzman Rogers, AR

I have used Airbnb on multiple occasions to rent small homes for short stays. I have found that they offer a large amount of options to choose from and everything has always gone very smoothly. I like how easy it is to compare the different prices and size of the various homes in the area of interest. It seems that Airbnb does a great job of checking to make sure that the individuals from which you are renting are all reliable.

Victoria Fayetteville, AR

This summer, I needed a place to stay while moving into my new apartment. I was so overwhelmed with looking for hotels and confused about the whole process so I downloaded Airbnb. It was so simple and found areas very close to my apartment. This is so easy and convenient to use, I have used it many more times now! Every single stay I have had has been nothing but wonderful. I look forward to my next trip with Airbnb

Irinna Danielson Riverton, UT

I was hesitant to use Airbnb because I had never stayed in one before, but the site was super helpful when we were looking for a place to stay during a recent vacation to Hawaii. The site had great pictures and I found the review from people who had stayed at the various homes really helpful. It was easy to navigate, easy to book, and it was one less thing to worry about as we went to paradise. After using Airbnb that one time, it's become a regular site we visit when considering accommodations, especially since we have four kids and sometimes going this route is cheaper and more comfortable than staying in a hotel.

Danielle LeCheminant Lehi, UT

We booked a place to stay for our vacation to Kauai and loved it! It's nice to be able to stay in a Airbnb because it feels more like a home than a hotel. Also, the person's home we stayed in was nicely equipped with snorkle gear and a beach tent which was very nice to have since we didn't have room for it in our suitcases and we didn't have to rent them!

Trey Farner Norcross, GA

Me and my friends went to the voodoo festival this past year and we needed a place to stay for cheap so we looked on this site and found somewhere to stay. The website gave us a lot of options as far as places we could stay in a fairly close area and it allowed is to stay where we thought would be the best option for us money wise. Navigating through the website was easy for everyone in our group, even Diago who has a hard time with technology.

Janan Grange Pleasant Grove, UT

Several years ago I found the company Airbnb and have booked over 10 homes/condo's through them. My favorite part of Airbnb is that there are a lot of customer reviews that help me narrow down my choices. I also like that they are all around the world. So far, I haven't had anything but good experiences with Airbnb. The people who own the vacation rentals always get to me quickly and answer all my questions. I would recommend Airbnb if you are traveling and need a space for large families.

Mike Ika West Valley City, UT

I really like Airbnb. For me all these travel booking sites are very similar. The one thing that sets a travel booking website over another is price. Ive found that for the places I like to travel to, Airbnb has the most property listings with the most reasonable prices. Ill check other sites just to price shop, but I usually always come back to AIrbnb.

Robert Wilson Bethesda, MD

We used Airbnb in Portugal and Spain over the Summer. The website was easy to use and we had good communication from all of the owners. Price-wise, they beat the hotels we were looking at. The rooms themselves in Portugal had all the amenities and was located in a charming neighborhood near the Tram 28 line in Estrela - great location. The apartment in Madrid was nice but did not have air conditioning, not even a fan. That would have been nice to know because I doubt we would have rented it had we known. The service itself worked well and I am glad that there is a rating system for both the renters and owners - keeps everyone honest. Airbnb has an amazing variety of paces to rent and we look forward to using them again in the future

Amy Christian Las Vegas, NV

I have used Airbnb as a host and a traveler. I thought the fees as a host were a little steep, but at the end of the day it was a great and easy process. They make it so easy to get your place set up online and guide you with ideas of how to be a great host. As a traveler, We have stopped staying in hotels as much and use Airbnb more because of the online app is so easy.

KayCee Belka Derby, KS

Airbnb is one of our favorite things about traveling! Recently, we took a trip to Europe and were able to mainly stay in Airbnb accommodations on our way. We love that we get to stay in a more personalized space for a great value, especially on holiday overseas where we could experience the local culture and hospitality along the way. We will use Airbnb again and again. Highly recommend!

ave Pleasant Grove, UT

They have everything you could think of on this website for you to stay and for a fraction of the cost of a hotel sometimes. I have stayed with people in their home by renting a room and I have stayed in a whole house we have rented. Not a bad experience in the least. I read the reviews before and make sure that they are good reviews, then I know that the place is ok to rent.

Natalie Prestwich Taylorsville, UT

Airbnb is the only way to go when trying to find a place to stay while on vacation. I have used it for extended family gatherings as well as with friends for a short getaway. The nice thing with Airbnb is that you often get a lot more for your money than you would with a traditional hotel. They are really nice for large gatherings because you can all be together in one place instead of in separate rooms. We plan to use Airbnb in the future for all of our traveling needs!

Kimberly LeBaron Delta, UT

Airbnb is so awesome. It’s a great site for finding whatever accommodation you’re looking for. You can use the filters to set a price range, group size, amenities you want, and varios other things. Then you can find some awesome places, and easily with your budget. You can also use Airbnb to find experiences, which is a great way to plan a trip. They work out to keep things honest and safe for everyone involved. Love it.

Julie Kincaid Soldotna, AK

I love using Airbnb. I have probably booked 10 times with them in the past 2 years for travel to different areas. Here is why I love them - their website is fun to use and it is easy to immediately see if I want to stay in a place. It is easy to book a place and pay. I love to read the reviews and leave reviews of places I have stayed. Last year, I drove all over the UK, and stayed in many Airbnb units. This made it possible to save money while also enjoying perks like having a washing machine. I will continue to use them and recommend them to others.

Jennifer Ogden, UT

I have really enjoyed booking homes through Airbnb. We mostly use them when we are going on vacation with another family and need an entire home rather than a hotel. Usually we spend about the same amount of money for a much better and private place to stay. If you have never used Airbnb you need to take the leap and try it. Once you do, you won't go back.