Wesley Financial Group Logo

Wesley Financial Group

9.9

Nicholas Valenti Auburn, NY

Nothing but praise for the team of lawyers in obtaining a Deed-In-Lieu of Foreclosure Agreement. All that is left is working with the Closing Specialist. Nick & Pat Valenti

thomas SARTORIS Rancho Cordova, CA

I have worked with several people each step of the way. Ali R was the most recent and provided prompt and thorough information so we could keep moving forward

Susan S ,

Fantastic experience with this group from start to finish. I cannot recommend then highly enough. Everyone we worked with was professional, efficient and effective.

Angela Colver, PA

Priscilla was wonderful to work with. The process took much longer than it should have but I completely blame that on Covid and not on the company. We are so glad to be out of our contract with Bluegreen!

David Downey Alvarado, TX

Great experience with a great company! Easy to work with and very knowledgeable about ins and outs of the timeshare industry. We would definitely use them and recommend them to others.

Kathy R Old Bridge, NJ

Wesley did exactly what they said they would do. They got us out of our timeshare contract. Makensi G did a great job of leading us through the many phases, and finally getting the timeshare's attention. Thank you!!

Ronie San Diego, CA

Thus far it’s been great. Makensi has been extremely helpful through the process of dissolving the timeshare. It’s been a headache but she has made the steps easy to follow and the process a bit easier to manage.

Dan Denny Okmulgee, OK

All of the Wesley associates were very caring and helpful. Any time we had a question, Jordan was right on top of it. He would contact us periodically to make sure we were kept informed of where we were in the process! He was amazing to work with! Thank you all for a great job! Well Done!!

cmrqt cmrqt Lubbock, TX

We just received word that the deed on our timeshare has been changed back and our names are no longer on it. Makensi G was awesome. The process took about 9 months, but from start to finish she professionally guided us through the maze. We cannot thank WFG and Makensi enough.

Stacey R. Seattle, WA

They were fast, they did everything they promised they would for us. We were out of our contract within 4 months of hiring them. Kelley W. did an amazing job.. So happy we chose this team to help us out of a timeshare we never were able to use because of the failure and lies from Diamond Resorts Hi. Collection.

Lblakely Birmingham, AL

My experience with the Wesley Financial Group has been great - everything I had hoped for! Makensi G was very helpful in answering all our questions and easing our concerns about what to expect. She was very proactive in staying in touch with us - especially when there we’re delays in replies from our Timeshare due to the COVID19 pandemic.

Douglas Krutick Woodstock, GA

I had a good experience working with Wesley Financial Group. There representative, Makensi G was very knowledgeable, professional and well versed in the processes needed to accomplish our goal. She was always pleasant to talk to and made the process easy for us to follow.

bryan mcvey Macomb, IL

I contacted Welsey Financial to help cancel my timeshare. They assigned Olivia to guide and walk us thru the process. She was fantastic. With her help and we are in the final stage of getting rid of our timeshare. Best decision we have made going with Wesley Financial. Thanks Bryan M.

Shawn Bailey St Louis, MO

The Wesley team navigated us through the process and communicated effectively with us with any questions that we had. Our case took 13 or 14 months, but part of the duration was during the COVID-19 issue and the timeshare organizations communication was slowed down greatly. Wesley was on point the entire time.

B. Scott Mobile, AL

My experience with Wesley Financial Group has been very successful. They have been efficient, honest & effective. They are true professionals & have accomplished all that they promised me. I highly recommend them & their services if you desire to terminate a relationship with a time share company.

Kassie Eggerton Williamsport, PA

They presented themselves to us as taking our situation very seriously. Getting to work on our behalf right away. Our resolution specialist was respectful, very caring, answered all our questions well and seemed to work tirelessly on our behalf unto the contract termination.

Stanley Wiggins Dallas, TX

I was a little Skeptical in the beginning of this process, but Wesley Financial turn out to be everything they advised about. There are a flood of scam Companies out there, it's a breath of fresh air to do business with a Company that's honest and has integrity. I can sum this Company up in one word "AWESOME"

Josie Martinez-Terry The Bronx, NY

WFG does not disappoint. All that was promised was fulfilled... and more. Their professionalism, caring, and understanding are the main factors that make them successful. Erica Y is amazing! My most sincere gratitude to everyone!

Jessie c knight Ocala, FL

My experience with Wesley Financial group has been extremely good and there personal are really nice and they listen to you , call you back prompfully if you leave a message . When I started with Wesley Financial group I was afraid that it was going to be a long drug out process of getting out of our time share but I was badly fooled

TMac Chattanooga, TN

Wesley Financial Group has been great to work with in our efforts to exit from our timeshare. The Wesley staff is highly professional, very responsive to our inquiries and stayed on top of the process. We highly recommend them!!!

Linda Vaughn Harrison, AR

ABSOLUTELY the best! I wholeheartedly recommend Wesley Financial Group! They resolved our timeshare nightmare and we are FREE from it for good! I must also add that Priscilla K was absolutely the best to help me all along the way! Thank you, Wesley Financial!

Jessica Kitterman Flagstaff, AZ

We are very satisfied with the results of terminating 3 timeshare contracts with different companies that Westley Financial helped us achieve. At each step, we had guidance in what to say and do so it was not scary. I would recommend Westley Financial to anyone wanting out of their timeshare nightmare. Thank you, Westley!!

Lesli Franklin Spring Hill, TN

It was very easy working with Wesley Financial Group. Meredith was awesome she really helped me every step of the way, she was always there to answer any questions which made me feel assured. I appreciate all the time and effort that Meredith and Wesley Financial Group have done to get me out of this timeshare nightmare.

Karen Hot Springs, AR

Wesley Financial is a great group to work with. We worked with Colleen M and Jean T they were professional, friendly and very caring. They were there for us from start to finish. They always kept us up to date in a every little detail. My husband and I are grateful for all they have done.

RITA DAVIS North Bay, ON

WE HAVE JUST DIVESTED OURSELVES OF 5 TIMESHARES WITH THE EXCELLENT SERVICES OF WESLEY FINANCIAL GROUP! OUR PERSONAL AGENT ALI RYAN WAS AMAZING TO WORK WITH. SHE WALKED US THROUGH THE PROCESS AND WAS EXTREMELY HELPFUL AND PERSONABLE. THANK YOU WESLEY FINANCIAL, WE CANT WAIT TO GET ON WITH OUR LIVES!

Jovelyn Martin Perris, CA

Wesley Financial did an incredible awesome job! We are so grateful and appreciate Kelly W who have helped us throughout the process of terminating our timeshare we Thank you so much and Thanks to Wesley Financial for what you stand for helping us getting out of scam and bondage we thought we could never get rid off! God Bless you! And Thank you!

Dale Floyd Liberty, MO

Avery with Wesley Financial Group was such a great person to work with. She explained every step we needed to take to get our timeshare canceled. She was very professional and very caring in helping us. I would recommend Wesley Financial to anyone wanting out of their timeshare.

Jon Story Owensboro, KY

From the first conversation, the Wesley Financial team has been professional, sympathetic, patient, and caring. We can not say enough good things about this company and we will forever be grateful to Meredith for being there for us every step of the way.

Alice Keelin Bandera, TX

We were so blessed to have Wesley Financial Group in our corner. Thank you, David W, Mark I, Britney S for all your help in getting that dreadful Timeshare canceled. The cancellation process took 6 months from the time we contacted Wesley Financial. Britney S was exceptional. Thank you so much for giving us peace of mind! David & Alice Keelin

Rhonda Seattle, WA

Thank you Wesley Financial Group for your part in being released from the timeshare. Christy was a pleasure to work with and was a key element in the process!! She genuinely cared about my circumstances. Even during the extremely slowed process due to COVID, she stayed in touch regularly and explained each step. So glad it’s DONE !!

Virginia St. Petersburg, FL

Very professional and understanding, Avery was professional,kind, and very patient. She made sure we understood everything that was going on with the process, we are so glad this timeshare nightmare is over , thank you Wesley F . Mario and Virginia.

Richard Todd Cedar City, UT

Very professional yet friendly. Helped us to understand what was happening and how to handle the next phase of canceling our contract. Adam F and Chelsea were easy to work with and very personable. Would work with them again

nadia white , MN

From the time I called they have been nothing by helpful. They guide me through everything step by step and they reassured me everything will be ok. They always stayed in contacted with me and that made me feel like great to see they are there for me and selling to help me. I appreciate it and I thank you !!

Kelli Volek Copperas Cove, TX

Wesley made the process very simple. The staff was very informative, friendly and helpful. They made sure I understood what was happening at every step, and gave me very clear and easy instructions for the things I had to do. I highly recommend Wesley.

Paul Conklin Eden, NY

Wesley was hired to get me out of two different time shares. They had me out of my commitment to one of Shell companies in a matter of weeks. After a short period of time they contacted me and said the Carriage Hills Resort in Canada was not responding and felt they could not help us. They returned our payment immediately.

Ronda S. Atlanta, GA

This company was professional and did exactly what they said they would do in a timely manner. They were upfront and honest with us at all times. We were kept informed of the process and our options along the way and they receive my highest recommendation.

Elizabeth Filippo Ocean City, NJ

I was totally surprised by how fast the time share WAS cancelled. Morgan drafted letters, advised me how to address collection calls, and called me a least once a month, but emailed often. The termination was within 11 months. We are still working to resolve the credit reporting issue. But I am very happy with the service

Julie Rothrock Paoli, IN

Wesley group did a great job with closing our timeshare. They called, emailed and helped us with everything we needed to do to get out of the timeshare. Meredith E was great to work with and when we were upset or frustrated she was calling or emailing us! Happy to say our timeshare is CLOSED!

Rhonda k Cullman, AL

This is a wonderful company.They treat you like one of the family I can't thank my resolution. Service rep enough. She has went beyond her job duty, very caring person. Every question was answered. Within a timely manner.laura M is the most kind and caring person I have ever met.I would recommend this company to anyone.

S. Thompson Chester, VA

I was completely satisfied with the easy steps taken in terminating my timeshare contract. The personnel working with me helped easy my concerns and were readily available when I had questions. The process was completed quicker than I anticipated and I am happy with the outcome.

Deborah Vlastelic Lewistown, MT

We highly recommend WFG----- they got us out of our timeshare in a timely manor and were there for us when threats and concerns came our way. They are very professional and delivered as they said they would. Lauren was especially helpful through the whole process and eased our minds on numerous occasions! Fantastic company!

Jose Banegas Charlotte, NC

It has been great working with Wesley. Miss Makensi G has been very helpful every step of the way and is always checking up on us to see what she could help us with. I am thankful for her help and everybody that helped our case.

Terry Douthitt Shelbyville, KY

I like to thank Wesley Financial in getting us out of our Timeshare. Big shout out to Colleen. She kept us informed on a regular basis. So, happy to be out of this financial nightmare Again, thanks to Wesley Finance and Colleen

Lauren Birdow Missouri City, TX

My experience with Wesley was the best I’ve had with any company in a long time. They delivered what they promised in a better than timely manner. The agent that handled our case went above and beyond. She treated us like family.

Frank Gabriel Palm Bay, FL

My overall experience with WFG has been excellent. Although it has taken a year to come through the process with 2 timeshares, I am extremely happy to be one of their clients. No surprises or added costs. They did exactly what they promised. I highly recommend WFG especially for those on a fixed income which is a financial burden that never ends.

richard l. hatin Hooksett, NH

The personal touch. Highly professional and patient staff carefully informed and assisted us with each step in the process. They heard our concerns and replied fully. They replied quickly and effectively to our messages. No patronizing, no over promising and no pressure. We are very satisfied and would recommend WFG to anyone.

Nina Pullins Indianapolis, IN

The Representative were very informative. The follow up I received from Makensi G was very professional , she explained the details on how they could best meet our needs and continued to followed up on all of her commitments,. Thank you for helping us work through a very challenging circumstance.

Patricia A Gorman Sandy, UT

We camecto them because Bluegreen lied to us. We were told we could get a place at anytime as it turned out we could not. WFG help us thru it andxwexarectime share free. Thank you Priscilla for your help you did an excellent job.

solange lemenager Brookings, OR

We had a cloud hanging over us and sunny skies are finally returning thanks to Wesley Financial Group. We are almost done with final details and had excellent help along the way with personal attention from our Wesley assigned agent. They didn’t sugarcoat expectations which I appreciated.

Patricia Cherry Waynesburg, PA

I love the fact that Wesley Financial Group does exactly was they say! M.M. was very caring, encouraging, and patient. We are free from the lies and we are grateful! Thank you so much for your honesty, integrity, and results!