Wesley Financial Group Logo

Wesley Financial Group

9.9

Ranella Griggs Huntington, IN

My Husband and I were at our wits end with the Timeshare we have and knew it was time we needed out from under it. We were tired of being bothered every time we used the timeshare with them being so pushy to get the Owners Update Meetings which as always was A High Pressured Sales Pitch! They are Fast talkers in groups of two and if they see they can’t get you talked into buying more points they bring the Big Guns in with their Sales Manager. After many times saying “No because I had Bills from having Breast Cancer and 8 Surgeries”. They wasn’t even understanding in someone’s health and financial situation. We already had Maintenance fees and Taxes go up every year on the timeshare. It was nothing but a financial burden for us. We got to the point that we told them straight out “No We were on Vacation and wasn’t going to attend any meetings”. We even unplugged the phones in our Villa. The very Last Vacation we used was last Summer in Illinois called Fox River Resort. The moment we arrived to check in we were treated Rudely by the Manager “Penny .She even demanded we would be going to a owner update meeting. No one. Tells me I have do something I don’t want to do! They lied to us about the beautiful view of the Unit we would be staying in. After going to see the Unit it was facing another building that looked like a maintenance building. Not acceptable! We went back to the check in office and we were given another unit that again was lower standards ! Dirty, Spiders, One Bathroom floor was sagging and we were on the second floor. The Bathtub was actually in the Master Bedroom. All the kitchen Appliances were old and just not clean at all! We didn’t understand how we would be put in a building like that when we were VIP Status! There were other Buildings for VIP Status and after taking to people at the pool them telling us they were staying at the Nicer buildings and a few of them wasn’t VIP status. This really upset us and knew we had to sign up with Wesley Finanical Group to get Rid of The Holiday Inn club Vacation TimeShare! We had it! It was the Worse week vacation Ever!!!! We were so happy that we had just received information about The Wesley Group right before we went on this last vacation We ended up leaving two days early as we couldn’t stand the living conditions. Going with Wesley Finanical Group was the best thing we did! Nicki was our person who guided us through the entire process. She is so nice and I felt like she became a friend as many times we talked on the phone. She was so good at what she does and assured me we would get Rid of theTimeshare Nicki assured me to trust her and believe her and I did. We were told it could take up to 3 years. Last week 9 months later. We received from the Timeshare Papers on releasing us from the timeshare. I contacted Nicki and she told me this is exactly what we have been fighting for. This was the Best News We Could Of Received. We are now In the process waiting on the 90 day closing. We are thrilled and we want To Thank Wesley Finanical Group ! We had No other way out of this nightmare. A Huge Thank You To Nicki! She knew exactly what she was doing and always reassured us we will get this done! I highly recommend Nicki!! We give Wesley Finanical 5 Stars We Highly Recommend Wesley Group and Also 5 Stars To Nicki!! She went above and beyond and I hope Wesley Group realizes what a great employee and Person she is!! Thank You So Very Much Nicki and God Bless ! We Can’t wait to get the Final Closing Papers and know the Timeshares are in the rear view mirror!

Bentcan Washington, IN

After a wobbly start with the Nevada office , I was directed to the Nashville office. Once Erica took over things began to move. It took several months but the timeshare finally came up with an exit that suited me. Wesley Group and especially Erica hung in there through tornado and working from home due to coved 19. It would be hard to say they did not hang in there. I had been looking for help in getting out of my timeshare for sometime. I selected Wesley after see their ad in the AARP magazine. Now my daughter and her family won’t be burdened by this albatross. Thank you Wesley Group and especially Erica. Brent Cannon

Diane Stewart Oklahoma City, OK

I was paying almost $800.00 a month to WorldMark. I had not been able to obtain any reservations for several years even when trying a year out. I contacted Wesley Financial and decided to ask for their help. I did not know if the process would really work, but Ariel encouraged me all the way. She led me through the process, I did exactly what she advised, and in less than a year I was released from any further indebtedness from WorldMark. I’m very appreciative for Ariel’s and Wesley Financial’s help. My son will not ever have to deal with this company in the event that something happens to me. Thanks so much for your help!

Faith Nelson Richmond, VA

From our first representative who helped us along the way at Wesley Financial, and to our final representative, Heather Green, for crossing the finish line with us, my husband and I will never be able to thank you all enough for getting us out of that horrible timeshare with Westgate! Never, ever, let me repeat, never, ever, will we sign up for another timeshare again! Owning this was a nightmare and we would never have been able to get out of it without your help and guidance! Heather's professionalism and knowing the ropes, really kept us at ease and trusting the process. We were kept informed every moment along the way. Your customer service is top notch and your compassion and understanding shows you really care about what you do! We will definitely recommend you to all of our family members and friends. Keep doing the wonderful work that you are doing! God bless you all for stepping up to help people the way you do! We will never forget you and will always be grateful! BIG FUZZY HUGS!!! :o)

Keith Jerger Evansville, IN

I found that my experience with Wesley Financial Group to be a very pleasant one. From the moment I inquired about the Timeshare Cancellation process to the steps actually needed to cancel our timeshare contract, I have received the proper "hand holding" needed in the form of phone calls and emails. The only "con" I can find is that the process is not cheap. Depending on your situation, you will pay several thousands of dollars for their help. It would have been helpful to get an itemized explanation to explain why it costs so much. In our situation, I figured we paid them approximately 4-5 years of maintenance fees to cancel our contract. But it's worth the cost just for emotional comfort knowing that our daughter will not be burdened by our mistake of purchasing a timeshare! I hope you have the same wonderful cancellation experience we had!

Cody Liebenow , CA

Throughout my entire experience with working with Wesley Financial I was treated very well. The associates I was fortunate to work with were prompt, patient, and knowledgeable. Any questions I needed answered or new situations that would arise from my the time share, Wesley Financial Group guided me every step of the way. I was $50,000+ In debt over the time share(Welks Resorts) I had signed up for. Wesley Financial was able to assist me in exiting my time share within a year. I am greatly satisfied and appreciative for all of the work that was done through Wesley Financial. I would recommend their work to anyone, if you feel the pressure from your time share (yearly maintenance fees, high monthly bills, unable to use your time share, interest fees written into your contract, etc. etc.) this company is for you!

Cletis Smith Frederick, MD

After reviewing the introduction videos and hearing the initial sticker price, my wife and I decided to give it a shot and my gosh are we glad we did! From the beginning until our timeshare company finally relented to let us out from our albatross, from Vice President Mark I, to Resolution Specialist Makensi G, the entire staff has been nothing but spectator! Every call I made and every email I drafted was answered in a timely manner. Every interaction was always professional and every conservation was extremely personable and very pleasant, like speaking to a family member or a friend. Makensi was an absolute joy to work with! Her calm demeanor and confidence exuded during every conversation, assuring us this will be resolve - which it was even better than what she and I thought - put to rest any concerns my wife and I may have had to rest. Westley Financial Group has a gem in Makensi and the world needs more people like her.

Yolanda Rosario Stamford, CT

I would highly recommend the Wesley Financial Group if you are looking for a way out of your timeshare. I found out about this company through Facebook and believe me when I tell you it is legit and true to their word by my experience. I want thank Logan B for the exceptional work he's done assisting me and I can finally see the light at the end of the tunnel with my timeshare. One year ago I was assured that it would take some time on this journey, but without a doubt it would work out in may favor at the end or guaranteed a refund. This company has been a real Blessing to me. May you continue this mission to help others like me out of the fire. May The Lord 's Blessing's be with you always!

Mary E Butler Flushing, NY

When I was deciding on a company to help me, I researched the top 5 companies in the Timeshare cancellation business. Wesley was in the top 5. I selected Wesley because of their understanding and compassion for what I was going through with the Timeshare Resort I was dealing with. They were very professional and always returned calls or email me. They never left me hanging or wondering about the next step. If you have a timeshare and trying to make a decision, I would highly recommend Wesley Financial Group. They do what they say they will do--release you of your Timeshare in a timely fashion. Mary B

Ann White-Sims New York, NY

The Wesley Financial Group really came through for me at a most crucial time in my life. After the passing of my husband, I realized that we had been misrepresented by our Time Share Company and it became a financial burden as a widow. I tried to negotiate to release me from the contract since our mortgage was paid in full but to no avail, they refused, The Wesley Financial Group initiated a full review of the deal processes and found that the deal had fraudulent components. The Wesley Group and their team was thorough, honest, patient and extremely professional. I would highly recommend the Wesley Financial Group to anyone desiring to exit their Time Share contract. “MY LIFESAVERS”

Brandon Washington, DC

I am not sure where I should begin because honestly, it hasn't set in yet. Late July of 2019, I took a chance of this Instagram post from Wesley Financial Group (WFG) after another company made a promise, but failed 100%. It was just a few days later when we had our telephone interview with CJ W at WFG at first we were stumbled by everything being laid out to us like can this company help us get rid of the horrible nightmare that would cost a lifetime of financial pain, headaches and stress. Then it got to the intake department which wasn't that bad because telling our story helps our case in many ways that I was unaware of that the individuals the got us into the mess of a timeshare in the first place over free dinner vouchers. Next, we met with our Resolution Team advisor, Nicki, which was the absolute nicest person we ever would deal with always could hear the confidence and her smile behind her voice, never a dull moment working with her at all. We knew that this process was going to take a while and honestly based on everything we were told about this timeshare company it might have taken 3 years for it to be fully out of our hands or maybe not at all, but the money-back guarantee made everything sound promising so we pushed forward. The timeshare company was relentless in harassing us with phone calls throughout every day even on weekends to include on Thanksgiving and several times on Christmas Day, but not to worry because I made it where they wouldn't ring our phones and were unable to leave a message, haha problem solved. Then we stopped hearing from them ever since the day after Christmas, which I thought was weird because of the number of times they've called every day. Then on January 29, 2020, we get this big envelope from the timeshare company, which we knew could not be another collection letter, statement or anything like they had sent in the past and fact, it was the Deed in Lieu of Foreclosure, I screamed because as I read it I began to understand what Nicki and her team had got done for us in less than 6 months are headache of owning a timeshare was over. So after all of this Nicki and everyone at WFG is amazing by standing to the guarantee of getting the stressors of owning a timeshare off of each person that becomes a client. I give this company five-stars, but most importantly NICKI needs the biggest FIVE-STARS of all. Thank you, Nicki and the staff at WFG!!!!!

Joseph Brisindi Wilmington, NC

Initially, my wife and I were leery of contacting a timeshare exit company because of all of the horror stories we read about. We checked their BBB rating and decided to proceed. We were very pleased of the process and price we were quoted. Wesley kept updated each step of the way and every question was answered quickly. I was very impressed. The complete process took several months but it was well worth it. We no longer have this thunder cloud over our heads and the stress of paying the ever increasing maintenance. I have said it once and will say it again. Trust the process and you will be happy you did.

K Johnston Saint George, UT

I was skeptical, just like everyone else. I saw the ad for Wesley Financial Group and I did some research on them. They offered a moneyback guarantee, unlike any other company that would assist in getting you out of ownership of their Timeshare. I contacted Wesley and they assured me that they would do everything they could to get me out of my Timeshare. The process is a bit lengthy, but all good things take time. I am out of my Timeshare commitment and have completed the Quit Claim Deed and have done this process legally. I highly recommend this organization, they are very thorough and professional. I always felt like they were very involved in my process.

Lloyd Wertz Pottsville, PA

When my wife and I first thought of eliminating our timeshare ownership, I listened to a number of advertising statements from a number of "timeshare cancellation" companies. All promised to relieve us of our timeshare responsibilities. I even attended a presentation or two from those organizations making claims of that nature. However, when I called the number for Wesley Financial, I felt like I'd found the company that could deliver on those promises, right from the start. The first person who answered my call was reassuring and clearly aware of the issues at hand. She was well-trained and knew how to get to the concerns in an effective, timely, and forthright manner. Once my case was assigned to the legal professional who would take over and follow through to the very successful ending of this effort, things flowed smoothly and exactly as she'd promised. While a number of companies offer to eliminate timeshare ownership, this one delivers--on time and as promised. We are certainly glad Wesley was around when we needed them to be!! Lloyd and Joanne Wertz

Carol F Brown Ontario, NY

Wesley Financial was wonderful to work with. They have done everything they said they would do and helped me through the process of getting our timeshares canceled.

William Gotthold Wenatchee, WA

Excellent program. From my first call to them to an offer from the timeshare to release me, AND a rebate which essentially covers the fee, was less than a month.

Peggy Clay Sparta, IL

We realized we made a huge mistake by purchasing a Timeshare. With Wesley Financials help we were able to free our burden with Westgate properties. They made it very simple.

Robert Tourangeau Claremont, NH

The experts at Wesley were very knowledgeable and friendly. They walked me through my exit process every step of the way. By necessity, it took a while, but I am extremely satisfied with the results.

Annie Hawley, PA

Very pleased with the process. Everything was explained clearly and many questions were answered. Kelsey was in touch with us throughout the process. No question was left unanswered. Everyone was helpful.

Jeremy Williams ,

The only way I could be happier with WFG is if they were in the room to stop me from purchasing the time share in the first place. It is a long process so trust they are working for you.....

N. Martin Knoxville, TN

Very open and honest. Very professional and communication was great. In 8 months my timeshare offered an exit deal. Now my family can have peace knowing we are not throwing our money away.

cmrqt cmrqt Lubbock, TX

We just received word that the deed on our timeshare has been changed back and our names are no longer on it. Makensi G was awesome. The process took about 9 months, but from start to finish she professionally guided us through the maze. We cannot thank WFG and Makensi enough.

Rita Pensacola, FL

I would give them 5 stars! They were very helpful to get us out of our time share .Their team were very professional and helpful in every department. They are trustworthy! We want to thank Mercedes ---- for being patient and understanding with us.

Coreen Bloomer Peoria, AZ

Thank you Wesley Financial Group for successfully leading me to a timeshare termination. This company does everything they say they will do. Special thanks to Aaron M. for help and guidance throughout the process, he was a great help. Finally, I can sleep at night.

Carlos Philadelphia, PA

Soon after signing a timeshare contract I realized it was the worse decision I had ever made. After some research I got in contact with Wesley Financial and immediately felt I was in good hands, I recovered peace of mind from that moment. Today I am happy to share that I got rid of the timeshare. Thanks a lot to everyone at Wesley Financial who took care of my case and huge shout-out to Makensi G for her support and professionalism, on every phone call or email she took time to fully explain each process and what to expect from the timeshare company. Thanks

W Cohea ,

Wesley Foundation has done all they promised and we're almost there. Every time I have talked to anyone in the company, I was made to feel like they took a personal interest in my problem. After seeing horror stories on social media about timeshare release companies, I'm so glad I saw their commercial on TV and decided to give them a call. Thanks to Cathy F and all the others who were great, calling me on every step and keeping me aware of my next step!

Anna Bishop Stone Mountain, GA

No complaints whatsoever. At the start of the process I was assigned a Specialist who was with me throughout the entire process. She stayed in contact with me on the progress and if I had any questions she was my go to person. Meredith was very professional and also caring. I'm now in the closing process and I thank Meredith and the Wesley Group for getting me out of this timeshare disaster.

Kelly schorgl Kansas City, MO

Awesome. I was so frustrated with the rising maintenance cost and our inability to book a vacation where we wanted. Thanks to my personal assistant Daniel with Wesley financial group we tackled it as a team. The faster he got me information the faster I did what I was supposed to do and we accomplished the unthinkable in an extremely quick time. Now I am going to get my mom involved with Wesley financial group to get her out of her timeshare. YES! I am a real person and not a robot.

April Linch Norcross, GA

We are beyond happy with the service we received from Wesley Financial. We had not one but TWO contracts with Wyndham. We not only got our contracts cancelled but we received FULL refund for both! We can not pursue some dreams we had on hold because of our timeshare! God truly blessed us and sending us to Wesley! Special thanks to Meredith, she was so lovely to work with and always answered our questions!!

Donald Patton Newark, DE

We have been extremely impressed with our decision to work with the WFG Team and specifically Makensi G to cancel our timeshare. Makensi was our resolution specialist who guided us through the process with timely communication, lots of patience, sympathy, excellent support, and a professional experience. We started out very nervous and excited but Makensi understood how to settle us down and provided needed comfort. We could not be more pleased and satisfied with our selection of the WFG. Thanks Makensi and Team...

Nick Castro Aberdeen, SD

Who you learn from matters! When we started this process, we were nervous. Nervous about the unknown. What will happen are the claims made by Wesley Financial authentic? Can they go toe to toe with one of the world's largest organizations in the Hilton Grand Vacation Club? Makensi G was incredible to work with. She was diligent, On time, And extremely communicative. She delivered on all the claims we read and heard about from Wesley Financial, leaving us with zero doubt we chose the right company to handle our Timeshare issues.

Michael Laporta Georgetown, TX

Wesley Financial and its' agent , Makensi G, were very helpful in assisting in voiding an onerous Time share contract with Fiesta Americana. Ms G, in particular was extremely helpful and diligent in this effort. It took over a year, but not because of our efforts and persistence, but rather the intransigence of Fiesta American. I appreciate the efforts of Wesley and its agents. Michael Laporta

Myriam Winston-Salem, NC

Wesley Financial Group has the best people, professional, compassionate, kind, and understanding. A company with Christian ethical work, they did an outstanding job. There is no words to thank them, they freed us in 3 months from this burden of 11 years. A huge kudos to Austin, he went above and behind not only to work our case, he made us feel someone really care about us. I blessed the day I call you ! ! If you need someone to fight for you, do not waist your time and call them now. You'll thanking yourself if you do so.

Edward P Robinson Atlanta, GA

I contacted Wesley Financial Group to cancel my Vacation Timeshare Program. That was the best move I have ever made, They assigned Makensi G as my direct contact and she has been Great! We are now at the very end of my cancelation of my Vacation Timeshare and it is because of both WFG and Makensi knowledge that has made tis posible. Thank you both for your help and guidance of removing this noghtmare from my life. Ed r

Dionne Vail, AZ

Wesley Financial Group did a wonderful job keeping us informed of the cancellation process. Their responses to our questions was always prompt and insightful. Makensi G was always thorough and responsive to our needs. She frequently provided updates on our case to keep us informed. I truly regret signing that timeshare contract, but I’m very thankful this professional staff uses their skills to cancel it.

Dana Walker Memphis, TN

Meredith is helpful, friendly and explained what steps we would have to go through. She went above and beyond in helping us get our timeshare canceled. She is a great asset to Wesley Financial Group! What I dislike is the amount of time it takes, which is not Wesley Financial Groups fault. It can just be frustrating having to deal with the people that work for Wyndham.

Peter G Collingswood, NJ

What a weight that has been lifted off my shoulders!! Wesley Financial Group did exactly what they said they would do and got me out of my Timeshare. I was assigned a personal assistant Avery G and she was kind attentive and guided me all the way through the process never leaving you without an answer or response. I firmly believe if I hadn't chosen to go with WFG I would still be fighting my timeshare today.

Farley Warshaw Riverside, CA

Outstanding and Professional! I’m very pleased with Carrie H and the process. Everything went as planned and Carrie guided me every step toward the resolution. When they told me it will take between 9 months and 18 months I was not sure if it was going to happen but it did happen after 8 months! Wesley knows what they are doing and handled my case professionally. Thank you for making it possible!

Robert & Teresa Stopher Rogers, AR

Wesley Financial Group went above our expectations! From day one they were helpful, friendly, professional and knowledgeable. Everyone we worked with was a gem! Especially Tiffani O..... she went above and beyond for us! She held our hands, so to speak, through the process. Call WFG... don’t stay in a timeshare because you think you are stuck.....they will help you!

Constance Graves Albany, NY

I am very pleased with Wesley Financial Group and would highly recommend them to anyone who’s trying to get out of their timeshare ownership. My representative, Makensi G, was very helpful in freeing me from the timeshare burden. I was actually surprised at how quickly this was resolved! I was also please that they coached you on what to say during conversations with the timeshare! Great job and thank you for your help. I’m so glad that I contacted Wesley Financial Group!!!

Robert Michaelson Wasilla, AK

We contacted Wesley Financial Group around 6 months ago. After listening to their background on getting rid of time shares , we decided to get on board. Within a couple of days they were working with us on getting out of our time share that we purchased from Wyndham. Our agent was Elizabeth F. She worked extremely hard and got our claim done very quick. We are very happy to recommend Wesley to anyone who wants to get out of their time share

Lori White Ypsilanti, MI

From the first call to follow up communications. We felt at ease with Wesley Financial Group and trusted them and today our timeshare was cancelled!! Constantly in communication with us checking for any communication from the timeshare. We were lied to, deceived, and so much more by the timeshare. Our contact Mercede, was amazing at following up with us. I can not recommend them MORE! They are straightforward are honest, a company with integrity and compassion.

william torres Coram, NY

I have a lot to say, but first of all is that I thank God that we decided to Use Wesley Financial Group to resolve my timeshare nightmare. They been true to their word as to how much they would do to free us. I want to especially thank Janika M my dedicated representative who has held my hand through each step in the process and I am now near the end of my ordeal. Thank you Janika and Wesley Financial Group for giving me peace of mind moving forward knowing that I haven't created a burden to my family in the future

Samantha Jacobs Davenport, IA

I can't say enough good things about Wesley Financial Group. My husband and I were so scared of what the timeshare people would do to our future I cried day and nite. They provided the most in detail process you can get on how they work and why. They helped with ever letter, email, and phone call we got. They reached out and stayed in contact with us the whole way. We were treated as friends not just people. They truly care about getting you out and helping you get back on track with your future plans. The money is well worth it.

Sofia Vanegas Mechanicsville, VA

Marvin & Sofia It was very accurate for us to have found them after several attempts with other companies, Wesley Financial Group gave us the confidence and security that it was the right way to get out of the nightmare in which we trapped ourselves. Their staff are very friendly and considerate with their professionalism at every step we take. We are eternally grateful to each of them. Thank you very much Wesley Financial Group.

Cheryl Hassoun San Marcos, CA

After seeing an ad in my AARP magazine, I contacted Wesley Financial Group to help me terminate my timeshare. The staff at Wesley Financial provided excellent service. I had the pleasure of working with Kelly W., who was professional, thorough, kind and was in close communication with me. I am in the finalization of the termination now. I am grateful to Kelly W. for all of her efforts. She has been wonderful.

cornell hopkins Fayetteville, NC

Cornell C. Hopkins July 8, 2020 I first began seeing Wesley Financial Group on TV commercials. In the beginning I was hesitant to call but I am glad I did. I definitely do not regret the call. It has been a pleasure working with Wesley Financial Group. Mr. Logan B and Mr. Tony M were very professional, knowledgeable and easy to work with. They were able to answer all my concerns which made this process so much easier for me. I can only imagine how much money Wesley Financial Group has saved me. I would gladly recommend their services o anyone.

Debra Houston Irvington, NJ

Wesley Financial provided us with excellent service, in canceling our timeshare. They work with you, on a personal level, as if you are their only client. They provide fast service, they stay in close contact with their client, and they treated us like family. Their service is excellent, I would highly recommend this company, to handle your timeshare cancellation!!!

R. E. Hensley Pampa, TX

Kelly W is the lady that we have been working with. We are still in process trying to free ourselves from agreement with a time share company. So far things are great, Kelly has taken care of everything. Our only part has been to keep her informed of the correspondence from the time share company. We had to get all the information to her in the beginning, but after that was done she has taken care of everything. Kelly told us in the beginning the process would take a year. We are thankful for Wesley Financial Group and for Kelly and hope to be free from the time share company soon.

Sue Miller Gainesville, FL

It was a pleasure working with Julie H. She talked and walked me through every and all of the processes with Marriott. She was in constant contact with me and always return my emails, phone calls promptly. She was very knowledgeable, courteous, kind with each conversation. Actually, she made me feel like we had known each other our whole life, I would love to work with her on any situation. In my opinion, Your lucky to have her as one of your employees. Sue Miller