Vivid Seats Logo

Vivid Seats

9.9

Vivid Seats is a wide-ranging ticket reselling service, with access to all kinds of concert, theater, and sporting event tickets. It offers a buyer guarantee that its tickets will work and customer service via phone and chat.

Vivid Seats formed in 2001 to provide fans with a safe and secure way to find affordable tickets to your favorite events. It has processed more than $1 billion in successful ticket transactions and successfully sends tens of thousands of fans to their favorite live events each and every day.

Ticketmaster Logo
#3 Ticketmaster chevron_right
4.0
StubHub Logo
#4 StubHub chevron_right

The Good

• Variety of Events
  • Skybox Tool for Ticket Sellers
  • Respectable Partners
  • Insurance & Guarantees

Variety of Events

As a resale platform, Vivid Seats has a wide range of events to choose from, including concert and theater tickets, as well as professional and college-level sports and one-time events, like monster truck rallies.

Some events that Vivid Seats specializes:

• Sporting Events- Basketball, Football, Hockey, Rugby, Baseball, and more.
  • Concert Tours- Find tour dates and purchase tickets to hundreds of concerts throughout the year.
  • Theater Tickets- Buy mobile tickets for you and your family for shows like Dear Evan Hansen and Hamilton.
  • Local Events- Buy or sell tickets to a local festival or state fair.

Skybox Tool for Ticket Sellers

Unlike scalpers who must go and stand outside of the stadium buying and selling tickets, Vivid Seats has created a quick and straightforward way to sell your unused tickets. Both buyers and sellers can set up a personalized account through Vivid Seats. Sellers have the advantage of SkyBox by Vivid Seats, a free cloud-based tool that helps manage, price and sell your tickets. The software also integrates with StubHub and TicketMaster to allow consumers to manage multiple ticket sale accounts.

It is entirely free to list your tickets on the site. When they sell, Vivid Seats will take a 10% commission. If you don't want to lose 10% from your original price, you have the freedom to set the price on your tickets and can charge that extra in the cost of your ticket.

Respectable Partners

A boost to the site’s credibility is their status as the official ticket partner for ESPN and many more fan-favorite organizations and teams. These partnerships allow for exclusive ticket and fan event programs.

Insurance, Guarantees & Promos

Although ticket insurance isn’t available on every purchase, it is available for many through a third-party ticket insurance company. Pay attention at checkout to see if your ticket is eligible for this.

Vivid Seats offers a 100 percent Buyer Guarantee to ensure order accuracy, buyer privacy, and timely delivery of your tickets. This guarantee is for any ticket including concert tickets and sporting events. If tickets aren’t delivered in time, there is a money-back guarantee offering a full refund.

Its ticket prices for its events consist of the service fees and the original price of the ticket, much like its competitors, but its buyer guarantee keeps many feeling secure with their purchase.

A Vivid Seats coupon, discount, or promo code is offered periodically through the company’s newsletter or via push notifications on the Vivid Seats app.

The Bad

• No Return or Exchange Policies
  • Vivid Seats Fee

No Return or Exchange Policies

All purchases are final sale. They cannot be returned or exchanged. If you are unable to attend your event, you will want to keep in mind that this is a ticket resale platform. If you cannot use your tickets, you can always resell them through the site.

To clarify: Though tickets are final sale, the company still employs a buyer guarantee. If your event is canceled, you will be refunded.

Vivid Seats Fee

Similar to other ticket reseller websites, Vivid Seats has a service fee that ranges from 20%-40%. Although this is high, this is also expected. Many online ticket sellers must charge these fees to ensure that its company will make a profit. Compared to the industry Vivid Seats fee is a little above average, but you also get all of the added perks of a secure company rather than risking fake tickets or significant issues.

The Bottom Line

Vivid Seats offers many benefits, including official ticket partnerships, a large variety of ticket offerings, and easy-to-use software for sellers. So, if you are looking to find an Official Chicago Bears Ultimate Fan Package, or looking to resell unwanted tickets, this is a good option. The one thing to keep in mind is that all sales are final.

Diane D Jett Tucker, GA

I purchased 6 Tickets for Elton John, we are active Seniors and are excited about the concert. Alex was very helpful with my questions and very pleasant and patient with me and my questions. Thank you for having an Excellentc and Amazing employee.

Russel Oliveros Sherwood Park, AB

Got a ticket last minute and the agent I dealt with was amazing fritz M. I got exactly what I want On such short term notice. would greatly recommend her to anyone.

Kevin Clearwater, FL

Great customer service from Josh V. clearly explained everything as I was using a credit from a cancelled event. I wasn't able to use the credit on the Vivid web site, made for a longer process. Josh was well informed and clearly explained how and when I would receive the tickets. Thanks Josh

Maureen Conklin East Hanover, NJ

Arden was amazingly helpful and provided excellent customer service to complete my order. Thank you!

Richard Castro Long Beach, CA

I’ve been using vivid for some time now and not once have I been disappointed very friendly and helpful especially Joy

Tasha Galloway Texarkana, TX

I’m very disappointed. I originally purchased two tickets. Called to speak with a representative to help with purchasing another seat next to the ones I had just purchased. Carlos told me he could move us to row O. When I received my confirmation it showed one seat on row O. Why on earth would I want to purchase a ticket for my sister to sit 5 rows away from me? I called back spoke to Maria. Worst customer service I’ve ever encountered. She said it was nothing she could do. She was very unconcerned and didn’t care to resolve the issue. She questioned me like it was my fault. Told me to try to sell the tickets. I ask to speak with a manager. She told me he’s not accepting calls. I asked for her supervisors name. She said he’s not taking calls and she can not give out his name. Seriously!! I chose Vivid over StubHub. Never again. Didn’t ask for a refund just simply wanted me and my sisters to sit next to each other. I didn’t care where they moved us. I offered to pay the difference. I even ask for a credit to go back to the website and purchase 3 tickets together. She said no. Never in life have I heard anyone be so rude.

Robert Gale Bay City, MI

I had issues ordering online, so I called Vivid by phone. My sales associate, Anna, was very helpful. She went above and beyond to assist me in my order. Great customer service!

Michael Giambalvo City of Saint Peters, MO

Arthur, Arturo was very friendly and answered all my questions. He even gave me an additional discount on my tickets because i made him aware that the tickets cost more than I had intended to pay. He understood and did what he could to lower the price. His friendliness made it easier for me to agree to purchase the tickets. Thanks to Arthur! Mike G.

Carleen Bailey Huntsville, AL

I was wanting to purchase 5 tickets and the representative lied to me and he transferred me to customer service. He stated that he could save me 10%, he would give me 5% and then he would have to transfer me to customer service to receive the other 5%. That was not true at all. I was wanting to buy a total of 5 tickets for my son's 16th Birthday celebration and I was wanting to pay with 2 seperate credit cards. Then he went on to say that the tickets he was selling me were cheaper than online and that was not true. IThe only reason I wasnt booking online was because it did not take 2 seperate transactions. So for this to be my first time it was time consuming and upsetting through the process.

Javier Motta Los Angeles, CA

Lorie's excellent customer service help me get through a problem I was having through the internet and made things very easy and reassuring for me. best customer service I ever had

tony castriotta Murrieta, CA

It was simple pretty easy. I wish that the online stuff was easier for us older people that aren't computer savy.

Mark Myers Weatherford, TX

Contacted Vivid Seats and Enrique was great. Listened to what I wanted and found all 6 seats together in same row.

Ray Bakersfield, CA

Overall I had a fantastic experience with purchasing tickets for the concert. I really appreciate great professionalism.

Danielle Rose Austin, TX

The website wasn’t allowing me to complete my purchase but my call was answered in minutes and I was able to get the same tickets quickly with support.

Christopher Demiglio Denton, TX

Terrible. Literally, the only think positive was your customer service rep “Mike”. Every other process was crap. Was on hold for several hours over a span of a few days - and even got disconnected once after holding for 62 minutes and was not called back. I will never buy from Vivid again and I am letting everybody that I know what a horrible experience I had with Vivid. It is, without a doubt, the worst ticket buying experience I have ever had.

Freddie Gavin ,

The agent was very knowledgeable and answer all of my questions. Made the transaction very smooth and easy. THANKS Will continue to use Vivid Seats for my concert and sports booking. Wish you guys would offer a deal to military ever now and then

Angel Alvarez Grand Terrace, CA

Agent got wrong Tix. I asked for Section 109 Row 38 & got Section 119 Row 41. I was promised it would be fixed by him and Supervisor. That I would be emailed. Nobody has reached out!!!! I clearly told him what Tix I wanted and nobody has fixed it. Review the recorded call and FIX THEM!!!! HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE!!!!

Scott Rancour Houston, TX

Thank you Thank you.... Thank you Jennifer P You are an Amazing CSR!!!!!! I appreciate your help and patience with me!!! You are the best and I will definitely be back- thanks

[email protected] Cotati, CA

John was a fantastic person, willing to help and very knowledgeable

AlT Flemington, NJ

Our customer service rep was wonderful--he was patient, explained everything, and was very helpful.

Angela Crespo Ontario, CA

We had the good fortune of speaking with your representative, Luc L. who went above and beyond to help us order 10 tickets to the Gabriel Iglesias event at the Honda Center, while we were sitting in the parking lot of the Honda Center feeling very disappointed that the tickets were completely sold out with them. I'd first attempted to buy them on line with no success so we were overjoyed and grateful for Luc's patience and understanding with us and we were able to successfully order the 10 tickets and get them over night mailed to us (as we were concerned that the event is next Saturday and we have the X-Mas holiday this upcoming week). He was absolutely awesome! I am a Manager at my Company and would love to have someone like Luc working for me!

james tudor Valparaiso, IN

we have not taken an RV class A vehicle to the solider field stadium. Mark was very very helpful in answer questions about arrival time and rules for the extra large vehicle. He read the stadium on line reference to us which assured us they are published guidelines we can rely on. Mark was also very good about giving us first time discount and applied sale coupons to our purchase. repeated the steps we need to use for our cell phones to accept the electronic tickets for November. He was not in a hurry and tended to our questions with patience and experience. We put Mark in our cell phones for future reference of event purchases via VIVID SEATS

Cory White Blaine, WA

I called today to reactivate a Vivid Seats credit that I had to purchase some Dave Matthews tickets. I got the credit due to tickets I purchased for an Eagles concert were not accepted/valid as we tried to enter the concert. A frantic call to Vivid Seats got everything fixed, they got us new tickets and also go some Vivid Seats credit due to the issue. To this day I am still AMAZED how they handled the situation!!!! So today I called to reactivate the credit as it was only good for 6 months. With no questions asked they reactivated the credit and applied it to my purchase of 2 Dave Matthew tickets at the Gorge!!! Julian was amazing to work with. He was fast and efficient and really assisted us in getting the best possible seats within the price range and area we were looking to get tickets. Vivid Seats has someone great to represent their company. Thanks again Julian.

Mary ( Kay ) Ketelaar Maumee, OH

At first I was very frustrated trying to order online. I filled out the order form & at the end was told my credit card wasn't correct & order denied. This happened 3x then I switched to another card & the same thing happened 3x. I was afraid I was going to lose my selection. I then went to chat email & waited forever & no one responded. Finally I went to the chat live & was helped by Mark J. He immediately relieved my stress & was able to get my order placed. He was very professional, pleasant & friendly. He explained everything to me & answered all my questions including why there was a different total between what was originally written to what his total showed. Fortunately he realized I must have received an email regarding a discount which I didn't notice at first. Mark then, realizing I'm not tech savvy, had me forward the email to him. I will keep my emails so if I need to order tickets again, I'll contact Mark. He is a valuable asset to your company!

[email protected] San Diego, CA

WHAT A GREAT START TO MY DAY So, I will know no longer be going through Ticket Master.... Jason with vivid seats has already started my concert experience and it's two months out! He is so knowledgeable about ticket seating, ticket pricing, all the different methods of how tickets are sold and resold, how to get the most for your money, the science on the ticket industry PERIOD! Jason was transparent, and he took the time to earn my trust over the phone and walked me through the process of feeling like my purchase will lead to one of the best times of my life! So yes, I am now referring all of my friends and family to vivid seats, yes, Will no longer go else where for tickets because Jason educated me how the fees are higher else where, and yes Jason needs to get a raise or a promotion because he truly cares. I have never met him but I TRULY MADE A CONNECTION WITH VIVID SEATS TODAY!

Lynne Swampscott, MA

I must say I was very skeptical about ordering the tickets from Vivid seats after reading mixed reviews. I was pleasantly surprised with my experience. My tickets came just as promised the next day. I called customer service a few times because I was not sure my tickets would come and everyone on the phone was great. They sent me tracking information as well. Based on my experience I would buy from them again and recommend Vivid seats to others. I haven't received my credit card bill but I fill confident that I will be charged what I expect based on my confirmation email as they are very transparent about the up front fees. They are all listed before you purchase your ticket.

Randy C Port Huron, MI

I had the pleasure to deal with Alexis B yesterday when calling to inquire about tickets for a Luke Combs concert in Saginaw, MI. I work in automotive sales so I can really appreciate the level of customer service/experience that Alexis provided. She was extremely friendly and personable throughout our conversation. She answered every question I had for her and set my mind at ease about the purchase I was making. I will be calling her extension directly for every future purchase I make through Vivid Seats, and will recommend her to anybody who asks me about making secondary market ticket purchases. She is a valuable asset to your sales team there at Vivid. I am looking very much forward to the Luke Combs concert next month, thank you!

Jamie F Salt Lake City, UT

Great that you can speak to a live person and have them help you with ticket purchases. Went quick and I got the seats I was hoping for. Will order here again.

Judy Miller Spokane, WA

Peter helped us obtain the best seats for our performance!

Kevin Cartwright MI

anna was great to work with, she explained everything

Junior Watson Phoenix, AZ

Great customer service, answered all questions great attitude

Gail Piccoli Salt Lake City, UT

Risa was very patient and helpful. So appreciate good customer service.

Charlotte Rigaud Miami, FL

Lucas was very attentive and helped me with my purchase. He gave me a good deal and was very sympathetic. Will by again. I'm just a bit upset that the tickets were scheduled to arrive less than 2 days before the day of the event. I will be traveling the date of when they are supposed to arrive and now will have to send them to my hotel which worries me but hopefully they will arrive with no issue!

Carmen Carabello Englewood, NJ

I had Monique an on line assistant help me find the best seats for my Mother who has difficulty walking. So I explained my issue and she was so nice and understanding. She helped me purchase the correct suitable seats that would be easy for my mother to access. Thank you Monique . Vivid Seats is an easy to use on line and if you have any issues you have a actual live person like Monique to help you. I will be calling Monique again to purchase tickets for my daughter and I ( Harry Potter).

tina simmons Sharpsville, PA

i was haveing trouble paying and ordering my tickets.....i have never ordered tickets before. i dont have a credit card so i got 2 visa gift caeds and couldnt get them to work so i called customer service. a very nice gentleman named Julian helped me soo much...he was awesome...got my tickets ordered and he also answered all my questions with alot of patience...a very good expierence

Teri Naperville, IL

Called the telephone number for vivid seats due the inability to create a new account for myself. The site kept taking me to another individuals name and password. My call was answered promptly and I was supported with proficiency and professionalism. My ticket purchase was also very quick which I appreciated after trying to navigate the website creating a 'new account'. Representative was impressive!

bayus Waltham, MA

This is my first contact ever with Vivid Seats and it has had a very positive and lasting effect on me. The friendliness of the representative and her willingness to listen and solve all my problems made great impression on me. It made me resolve that going forward, i should always buy my sports events tickets from the company. Thank you Ashley. That is the name of the representative that handled my concerns.

JJohnson Alexandria, VA

This evening, I purchased three tickets to see Bob Dylan at The Anthem on December 8th. I worked with Pedro at Vivid Seats. He was fantastic and did so much to help me secure the best seats possible at the best price. He answered all of my questions promptly and is such a professional. He went above and beyond to ensure I had an exceptional customer experience!

Catherine New York, NY

George R was extraordinary. I cannot thank him enough for understanding the needs of my request and the tickets he found for my family. His intelligence and kindness not only made my day but will make this the best of a holiday season for my family. George R was informative, smart, quick to secure the tickets I wished for and found the very best seats at the very best price. Additionally, George R was swift in clarifying the process of purchasing tickets through Vivid Seats for a first-timer. Thank you George R & thank you Vivid Seats.

Kyle W Layton

This is less of an evaluation of Vivid Seats as it is of the customer service representative. She was very responsive, very polite, and was able to solve my issues quickly. Great customer service experience. Vivid Seats should however review the interaction between the emailed discount codes and their check-out process. Must be some sort of bug. Thanks!

Anca Lutz

This is my first time purchasing tickets through Vivid Seats. I have to say it was a good experience. There were some issues with the tickets delivery but a quick on line chat with Brady resolved it. Seller was contacted right away and delivery method was changed to mobile instead of UPS expensive delivery. For sure I will use Vivid Seats in the future. Thank you Brady.

Mrs. Garcia Lawndale, CA

Purchasing was a pleasure ! Simple and outstanding service. Juan P was professional, cheerful, and very helpful. This is the first time I have purchase through Vivid and I will definitely purchase from here again. I am a loyal TicketMaster Customer, but this experience has given me another great option. Juan P is an outstanding customer rep and is very much appreciated!

Jeffrey Brown Scottsville, KY

Today I spoke with Vivid seats representative Chris K. The reason for my call was to secure sports tickets using a gift card that we had previously been offered. We ran into a few issues with securing our event but Chris showed how important the “customer” is by staying on with me and working through the issues and providing us with 100% customer satisfaction. And because of that, we will ALWAYS use Vivid seats for future ticket purchases. Thank you!

Suzanne Wiggins Placerville, CA

I must say that Nick went above and beyond to accommodate me. I am a parent of a player on the opposing team (Detroit Lions vs Oakland Raiders) 11/3. Had the most fun conversation with him even though he was in Chicago. He actually was knowledgeable about my son. Keep this guy around. I have his extension on speed dial. GO LIONS #79 Thank You for the assistance.

Ruby Incline Village, NV

My experience with vivid seats was extraordinary, I called to purchase tickets for a football event since the app wouldn’t allow me to purchase the tickets that I wanted. My representative was Lucas, he was very helpful and patient although I had a lot of questions. In the end he was able to help me purchase the tickets I wanted and answered all the questions I had. In the future I will definitely purchase my tickets again from vivid seats.

Andrew Los Angeles, CA

I'm a new customer to VividSeats and I received an email to take 10% off my new order. As I went to make the purchase, the discount did not appear. I ended up chatting with Natalia, who quickly called me and resolved the issue. She was real quick with getting everything done and was really nice on the phone. She even left me her extension so that next time I buy tickets I can contact her directly for assistance. Thanks!!!

Karen Rider

My experience was great! I went on to Live Chat because of concerns with the mobile download and Mark J who was on the other end of the Live Chat asked if he could call. He did and helped me get everything handled. These tickets are gifts for out of state family so I was nervous. Mark took care of explaining very well. And he sounds like Denzel Washington!!! Thank you for your help!

Luann L Thousand Oaks, CA

Matthew H provided incredible customer service for me today. He was quick, professional, super-efficient and had a great attitude and pleasant personality. He was everything you could want in quick and easy service, providing me with the credit I had plus a discount I'd received. Vivid Seats keeps earning my business because you're simply the best! Thank you!

Julian Macias Santa Paula, CA

I just want to say that Mr. Joseph G was very helpful in guiding through my purchase for a concert. He made it a pleasant and easy transition, also answered all the questions I had with out hesitation. Having a representative of that caliber know all the answers was great. Thanks again Mr. Joseph G and thanks Vivid Seats. I look forward to doing business with you all in the future.

Larry Newington, CT

i have used vivid seats to purchase tickets in few occasions and I been OK pretty much. Today, I purchased 2 tickets for NFL. The rep who helped me, his name Pedro V was very, very patient and really helpful, which I sincerely appreciate. yes the prices are quite high on retail, that stinks, though this reps service was absolutely excellent. Thanks!