Vivid Seats is a wide-ranging ticket reselling service, with access to all kinds of concert, theater, and sporting event tickets. They offer a buyer guarantee and customer service via phone and chat.

The Good

• Variety of Events
  • Skybox Tool for Ticket Sellers
  • Respectable Partners
  • Insurance & Guarantees

Variety of Events

As a resale platform, Vivid Seats has a wide variety of events to choose from, including concert and theater tickets, as well as professional and college-level sports and one-off events, like monster truck rallies.

Skybox Tool for Ticket Sellers

Both buyers and sellers can set up a personalized account. Sellers have the advantage of SkyBox by Vivid Seats, a free cloud-based tool that helps manage, price and sell your tickets. The software also integrates with StubHub and TicketMaster to allow you to manage multiple ticket sale accounts.

It is completely free to list your tickets on the site. When they sell, Vivid Seats will take a 10% commission. You have the freedom to set the price on your tickets, so you can always add this amount into your price if you don't want to lose 10% from your original price.

Respectable Partners

A boost to the site’s credibility is their status as the official ticket partner for ESPN and many more fan-favorite organizations and teams. These partnerships allow for exclusive ticket and fan event programs.

Insurance, Guarantees & Promos

Although ticket insurance isn’t available on every purchase, it is available for many through a third-party ticket insurance company. Pay attention at checkout to see if your ticket is eligible for this.

Vivid seats offers a 100% Buyer Guarantee to ensure order accuracy, buyer privacy, and timely delivery of your tickets. If tickets aren’t delivered in time, there is a moneyback guarantee.

Discounts and promo codes are offered periodically through the company’s newsletter or via push notifications on the Vivid Seats app.

The Bad

No Return or Exchange Policies

All purchases are final sale. They cannot be returned or exchanged. If you are unable to attend your event, you will want to keep in mind that this is a ticket resale platform. If you cannot use your tickets, you can always resell them through the site.

Just to clarify: Though tickets are final sale, the company still employs a buyer guarantee. If your event is canceled, you will be refunded.

The Bottom Line

Vivid Seats offers many benefits, including official ticket partnerships, a large variety of ticket offerings, and easy to use software for sellers. So, if you are looking to find an Official Chicago Bears Ultimate Fan Package, or just to resell unwanted tickets, this is a good option. The one thing to keep in mind is that all sales are final.

2.5

Sam Serna
March 22nd, 2019 Albuquerque, NM DETAILS

Called this morning with questions regarding seating arrangements, he explained and suggested some great options. Thanks for the great customer service!

Jeff alexander
March 22nd, 2019 Kyle, TX

Samuel was very helpful and knowledgeable. Explained everything to me.

Meac Sesperes
March 22nd, 2019 DETAILS

Chris B is a fantastic person to deal with. Highly recommended.

Stephen Forbes
March 22nd, 2019 Millbury, MA DETAILS

you guys dont make it easy any more and i cant be the only one who feels this way, especially all the sales guys who need to get tix for their customers. used to be able to print them and give them out, now its so complicated. would be so nice to still have the option. i would buy so many more tickets.

ISRAEL EUAN
March 22nd, 2019 Long Beach, CA DETAILS

two days in a row i purchased tickets and tyler w, and tyler j helped me , and it was an awesome experience, that is why i always use vivid for my event ticket purchases. i would refer you guys to everyone.

Patricia A Little
March 21st, 2019 Wallace, SC

the guy I talked to was very helpful. He was very nice

Kbrown
March 21st, 2019 San Diego, CA

The gentleman was Very helpful, patient with my understanding I’m not aware of seating. Took time to explain things to me.

Alex
March 21st, 2019 Mooresville, NC

This was my first time purchasing tickets this way. I was a little distracted by the fact that I could not find out the total price until I spoke with an agent. While on-line you can easily see what the 3rd party is charging per ticket but you do not see what Vivid Seats has as a service charge, fees, tax etc. I find this disturbing and not transparent. However, Dexter did a pretty good job of explaining and helping me with a small discount too.

Alice Kull
March 21st, 2019 Waverly, NY DETAILS

My purchase today was done by Connor he was very helpful and answered all my questions for the purchase of my event.

John
March 21st, 2019 Denver, CO

I actually paid $5 more with vivid than Ticketmaster was charging after I purchased from vivid. I was told I got a $10 promo discount.

Cheyenne DeLaGarza
March 21st, 2019 Weatherford, TX DETAILS

We have had great experiences with Vivid seats while purchasing 2018 Rose Bowl, and 2019 Sugar Bowl tickets. This time while buying Opening Day Texas Ranger tickets Ashley B was great! Very nice and helped us out so much. We will be calling and using Ashleys extension again when football season comes around again.

Marv
March 21st, 2019 Danville, PA DETAILS

Always prompt service and ticket delivery. Associate was helpful and friendly

Penny Schwartz
March 21st, 2019 Deerfield Beach, FL

Had trouble with them accepting my address then when I tried again, they told me my password was incorrect but never sent a text or email to fix it. Had Capital One Savior call for me and she found a great guy Jonathan to help. Now I have my tickets.

Paul R.
March 21st, 2019 Forest Park, IL DETAILS

Angel V was very helpful and patient in helping me purchasing a parking pass. It was my first purchase on Vivid so he should be commended as to the level of customer service he provided.

abc
March 21st, 2019 Rogersville, MO

Tyler was very helpful and patient with me. It's the first time I've booked in NYC and he walked me through the process with kindness and excellence.

Stephen
March 20th, 2019 Peoria, IL

Nick was a very efficient communicator. He was helpful in processing our tickets and helping us get what we were looking for.

dennis
March 20th, 2019 San Diego, CA

I called about delivery point to hotel to received tickets in time for the games in San Jose. Naomi Y did a very good job.

Ray Garcia
March 20th, 2019 La Mesa, CA DETAILS

Always using Vivid Seats for tickets. Usually better priced but the customer service is why I keep coming back. Thanks guys.

S. Cook
March 20th, 2019 Kings Mountain, NC

Extremely helpful representative! Grateful for his help and patience.

Timmy Johnson
March 19th, 2019 Seagoville, TX DETAILS

need to make your discount codes as simpler process.

david Livesay
March 19th, 2019 Jefferson City, TN

talked with angel. he did a good job helping me. I was offered a 10% discount through an e-mail and could not get it to work. I forwarded the e-mail to angel and he helped me with that.

BD
March 19th, 2019 Wheaton, IL

fantastic service, very informative. Made suggestions about my selection to make sure I was completely satisfied ! thx much !

Michael
March 19th, 2019 New York, NY DETAILS

Justin was excellent as usual. He was very professional

Marthagw
March 19th, 2019 Felton, CA

Michael was extremely helpful in finding me the best deal and explaining your service to me.

Sydney
March 19th, 2019

Julian was very helpful and great to talk to

Adam Dobbins
March 19th, 2019 Virginia Beach, VA DETAILS

Best availability and pricing that I found, and very responsive and friendly customer service for purchasing tickets. I am having a little technical difficulty trying to sell however. I was disconnected by phone, then could not get through when I called back, so I tried an online chat and even that got disconnecte! Will have to try back later, no more time for this right now.

Daniel Garland
March 19th, 2019 Henderson, NV DETAILS

it was good Kyle was knowledgeable and eased me thru the process of getting my promotional rate

Randy C
March 15th, 2019 Port Huron, MI DETAILS

I had the pleasure to deal with Alexis B yesterday when calling to inquire about tickets for a Luke Combs concert in Saginaw, MI. I work in automotive sales so I can really appreciate the level of customer service/experience that Alexis provided. She was extremely friendly and personable throughout our conversation. She answered every question I had for her and set my mind at ease about the purchase I was making. I will be calling her extension directly for every future purchase I make through Vivid Seats, and will recommend her to anybody who asks me about making secondary market ticket purchases. She is a valuable asset to your sales team there at Vivid. I am looking very much forward to the Luke Combs concert next month, thank you!

Michael H
March 15th, 2019 Louisville, KY DETAILS

Daniel did a great job. He was very knowledgeable and met all of my needs in a timely and professional manner. Thanks!

D
March 15th, 2019 Hawthorne, CA DETAILS

Great site. Staff member Brady D was courteous and efficient.

Gina
March 14th, 2019 San Francisco, CA DETAILS

My phone called was answered instantly. Tyler helped me add a 10% off your first order coupon that I was having trouble entering myself online. He was super friendly and helpful - really great customer experience, especially because most companies are awful to call into. He also reassured me that my seats were in a great location. I would definitely buy tickets from Vivid Seats and especially through Tyler again!

Ken
March 14th, 2019 DETAILS

I enjoyed talking to your customer service he was very helpful in getting what I wanted and I would love to use you guys again for other tickets to other events

Jim
March 13th, 2019 Taylorsville, UT

The customer service representation was polite, helpful, and clear. He was a great help.

Mike
March 13th, 2019 Wethersfield, CT DETAILS

Very helpful with ticket selection and purchase.

Cindy
February 26th, 2019 Peoria, IL DETAILS

HORRIBLE customer service! Sold me tickets, I went to venue, was able to get in with the ticket - however THERE WAS NO SEAT that matched what was on my ticket - Seciton B, Row 39. Section B only had 36 rows. I contacted Venue who confirmed there was a problem with that area - and Vivid SAID they did an investigation - which they did not - and offered me 1/2 off store credit! That equaled NOTHING to me as I will never use them again. Every communication with them to resolve this issue was with rude, uncaring individuals who could have cared less. They promise 100% Satisfaction Guarantee but do not stand behind it.

Doug
February 20th, 2019 Sarasota, FL

Horrid customer service. Looked up spring training baseball game and they listed it as a 6:35pm game which I purchased 2 seats for my son and I for a Friday night for $71. My son looks at the schedule and said there was no game at 6:35pm on the team website. We notified them of the problem, they changed the time to 1:05pm and sent me a "re-schedule" notice. Neither one of us could go to the game as it's a work day. They said too bad, we don't issue refunds. I was told I can re-sell the tickets myself or get a $20 store credit!! So I get stuck with having to re-sell tickets that they made the mistake of listing the wrong time? Talked to the managing supervisor Dago and he said it was not his problem and I would not be speaking with anyone else but him. DON'T USE THESE SCAMMERS!!!!

Dennie Teer
February 14th, 2019 League City, TX DETAILS

I will start by saying that I have used this co. and had good results and that's why I tried it again. But last Friday 2/1/19 I called Vivids hotline and talked to an agent about tickets for a concert they had listed. He told me that their credit card system was down and if I needed the tics immediately, which I did as the concert was that evening, that I could pay with a google cash card which I did for $550. And then nothing I never recd my tics or any explanation. I can only assumed that they were hacked and I then purchased my tics from Stub Hub with no problems. So I have contacted Vivid (4) times since last Fri. and basically they said get screwed we are not helping you. So here I am telling everyone to shop Stub Hub Or ANY other site. Tks for viewing Dennie T

avidinternet
February 6th, 2019 Titusville, FL DETAILS

Purchased 2 tickets to Hamilton through Vivid Seats in the orchestra section. No mention of obstructed view upon purchase of tickets and there was mention of it on many other tickets that's why I chose these. Upon arrival we are seated behind and to the left, about 10 feet to the left, of a huge tower from floor to ceiling of speakers with the addition of a huge tower of lights sticking out past the huge tower of speakers from the floor to the ceiling as well. Needless to say seeing 10% of the stage was not what anyone has in mind after spending $1200.00 on 2 tickets. At the theater the manager there said that had I purchased the tickets through them they would have listed these as "obstructed view" but unfortunately the event was sold out and there was no where for us to move. I have called in and complained to Vivid seats and am now waiting on them to "investigate the situation". I asked who sold these tickets and why was obstructed view not on the listing wasn't the seller required to disclose this and they informed me that, "They, Vivid seats sold these tickets to me directly." Nice, really upstanding way to do business.

MB
January 31st, 2019 Cupertino, CA DETAILS

I purchased six tickets to a show for 5-12 year olds (JoJo Siwa). The tickets were $108 each. The company claims that an itemized bill was displayed before the purchase was final, but I saw no such bill. My card was charged $846, $200 more than I was expecting. I emailed the sales office and, to their credit, they replied promptly. They informed me that I had paid $24 in "delivery fees" (for downloaded tickets) and $174 (!!!!) in "service fees"! I understand the company has to make money somehow and would have been happy to pay a reasonable fee. If there was an itemized page and I (a fairly meticulous person) overlooked it, then chances are other do, too, and an unexpected $200 charge would break a lot of people! The fees and tickets are non-refundable, of course. If you are looking for resale tickets, look elsewhere (markstickets.com maybe?) This company exploits people looking for tickets to popular shows.

Rick Thomas
January 25th, 2019 Broken Arrow, OK DETAILS

I purchased 3 tickets for $174 each, but was charged an extra $147 in fees. I tried to immediately dispute it and get a refund, but it was in tiny print. I don't need reader glasses, but I should've had some on for this purchase. BEWARE!

Brian Bolton
January 8th, 2019 Sykesville, MD DETAILS

My wife and I thought it would be nice for my son and I to go to a Phillies' game together as a Xmas gift. So i went online to ESPN.com to look at the schedule and found a game that worked with our summer schedule. Conveniently every scheduled game had a hyperlink to available seat through, you guessed it, Vivid Seats. At first it was great. The link was right there, their site was easy to navigate, and checkout was a breeze, which is when the fun, err nightmare, began. First, you know how most sites show you your total purchase cost including fees like shipping & handling? Not Vivid! No, they hide it away in fine print so that the tickets you thought were a great deal and an all-in price are actually 50% or more expensive than advertised once you see your receipt and realize they've tacked on a huge transaction fee. Bummer, but I was ready to take it in the shorts, because it's a Xmas present, he's my son, and frankly I'm desperate to convert him from an O's fan to a Sillies fan. But the tix never came? Weeks went by. Turns out they're not going to send them to me until 4 days before the game! So nothing to put in my son's stocking, and bonus, they had no problem charging my credit card IMMEDIATELY so they get to invest my money for 6 months before actually EARNING their ridiculous fees. But that's not the best part! No refunds! So after you've realized you've been scammed you have to dispute the charge with your credit card company or hope and pray that this horrible company actually delivers at some point in the distant future. There's more to the story, but I'm getting more and more upset as I type so I'll leave you with the bottom line: NEVER USE THIS AWEFUL SITE TO PURCHASE TICKETS!!! Use Stubhub, which incidentally is a great site I've had nothing but positive experiences with.

drew
January 2nd, 2019 Apex, NC DETAILS

Bought tickets with 10% off code. Then noticed they charged me for a protection plan on top of overly priced tickets. I called to cancel sense I bought a protection plan. Vivid seats gave me the worst customer service I have ever had in my entire life! The protection plan company gave me even worse help. DO NOT BUY TICKETS FROM HERE!

MAJOR FRAUD/SCAM
January 2nd, 2019 Bradenton, FL DETAILS

Worst experience ever. This company needs to be investigated by Attorney General's office. Tix issued had NO SEAT ASSIGNMENT OR BAR CODE Concerned, l called Straz Center..they said they wont accept tix w/o proper information. 10 hours, numerous phone calls/emails...major run around . Even gave alternative email address...which they confessed they had wrong. THIS IS A SCAM OPERATION. Don't use...save yourself the heart/headache.

D
January 2nd, 2019 Springfield, VA DETAILS

Buyer beware Be prepared to pay a 27% overcharge with absolutely no refund policy.

Cindy
January 2nd, 2019 Norcross, GA

I am very disappointed with my purchase today.First I was charged 27% service fee of my tickets. and another email delivery fee. second I also bought the insurance which is $18 more, I though if something happened I could get 100% refound(according to vivi seats website)but No! the insurance company will only return me some of the money!!!! What a rip-off!!!!!!I will never ever use vivi seats again

joshua Jackson
December 21st, 2018 Wasilla, AK DETAILS

Absolutely useless. They didn’t give me the seats I paid for. They gave me an “upgrade” that weren’t better seats and won’t give me my money back. Never use these oriole they are terrible. Worst customer service I have ever received. He cut me off while talking and hung up on me when I told him I wanted to talk to his supervisor.

Christopher King
December 5th, 2018 Seattle, WA DETAILS

Online scalping operation. Way over paid for Elvis Costello in Vancouver by like, 100% overpaid. I am going to make a YouTube video about these thieves. As a lawyer I should have researched more but they had such an aggressive web presence that I didn't even see ticketmaster and just went with them. Companies like this should eat sewer water and die. Google: KingCast + Vivid Seats soon. Ima post pics of all these reviews too.

Mr. Revenge
December 3rd, 2018 Davison, MI DETAILS

As others have said DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY. They mislead you on the price, the site is rigged to charge you without confirming the outrageous fees. Their employees are trained to deny any refunds or cancellations. They point the finger back at you and say you clicked on the OK tab right next to no refunds statement. WRONG! They sent me a screen shot of something else claiming it was my purchase, WRONG. Waiting on credit card company's decision on the FRAUD that was committed. If I get money back it will be a lesson for me and only time wasted. If I do not get refunded it will be very, very bad news for the owner of this company.

Randon
November 27th, 2018 Hooper, UT DETAILS

I recently purchased tickets to a Dallas Cowboys Game. I had previously searched and started the process to purchase tickets to a specific game. When I resumed my search and purchased the tickets the game had been switched to a different game. I immediately contacted Vivid to ask for a refund which they wouldn't give me. I then asked to have them help me resale those tickets and they said that they couldn't help me. I also asked them about refunding just my buyers fees or giving me a credit for my next buyers fees and no movement on their end. I'll never purchase tickets through them again.

Kathie Bowman
November 16th, 2018 Lakeside, CA DETAILS

I have used vivid seats a couple of times for concert tickets. the site was easy to use. would use it again