Insufficient Reviews Companies must have at least 10 reviews in order to calculate an overall score. Until they have 10 reviews they will be listed based on the estimated overall score taking into account the criteria not related to reviews.

1 User Review

Ticket Network was founded in 2002 and is based out of Connecticut. They sell tickets for several types of events, even big shows in Las Vegas. Having 7.5 million event tickets to choose from every day gives you a lot to choose from.

Vivid Seats Logo Vivid Seats ›

ScoreBig Logo ScoreBig ›

CrowdSeats Logo CrowdSeats ›

TicketNetwork Logo TicketNetwork

The Good

• Low commission
  • Refund policy
  • Lists tickets for popular Las Vegas shows

We like that they only charge 10% commission on your ticket sales. Being able to hear of updates on upcoming events is also nice since you can be one of the first people to purchase tickets for a newly listed event.

Ticketnetwork has a 125% guarantee meaning that they are prepared to give you a 125% refund if your tickets are not delivered, if you do not get the tickets in time for your event, or if your tickets were not valid for entry.

It isn't quite as common to find ticketing websites online that also offer tickets for popular Las Vegas shows. If you live near there or travel there often, this website would be great to check out upcoming Las Vegas shows.

The Bad

• No free quote

We were unable to get a quote on service fees. We understand that they can vary based on the event and each ticket, but having some kind of ballpark idea would have been valuable for the consumers.

The Bottom Line

Overall, this company seems to be pretty standard for what you see in most online ticketing companies. We are not sure what their service fees are like in comparison to other companies, but everything else seems to be in line with what you can find elsewhere. We would highly recommend that you keep this company in consideration for your next ticket purchases or ticket sales.

Your trust is our top priority, so we check all reviews for accuracy and relevance. Learn more

Matthew Robey

March 14th, 2016 Stockton, CA

I ordered tickets for my parents to see Jerry Seinfeld in Stockton on March 11. My parents showed up only to find out the show had been rescheduled for March 9th. I received no email, no phone call, no notification whatsoever about the change. I was refused a refund. Their system says I got a notification. I use gmail and can easily type in any keyword to search all emails, even those that have been deleted. There is no notification. Now I'm out $332.50 and my parents missed the event. I will never use this service again.