ScoreBig

ScoreBig

ScoreBig takes all of the unfilled seats from events and sells tickets at a huge discount. Live event tickets usually have 40% of unsold tickets so you are able to bid on tickets and save lots of money. Even if you think an event is sold out, you can often find last minute ticket sales here.

The Good

• Helpful customer service
  • Guarantee to pay less
  • Great features

The process is simple, you bid on the ticket and if your price is accepted you are guaranteed to have tickets with in the highlighted seating section on the map. You are guaranteed to get event tickets at 10% to 60% below the box office price.

Customer service is said to be very helpful and proud of the assistance they provide customers.

Although there is not a refund policy in place they do guarantee that you will pay less than full cost and that your tickets will come in time for your event. They guarantee that they are authentic tickets and that your seats will be in the general area that you purchase them for.

Though not related specifically to ticket sales, the website has the corporate team listed with pictures and bios. This has always been a nice feature in our opinion since you can put faces to names and know who to contact if you ever have a problem. It also shows a bit of transparency.

ScoreBig offers two different kind of seat inventory: Zones and Buy Now. With their zone selection seats (called "Make an Offer"), customers can save up to 60% below the retail price. In these cases, customers can't pick their exact seats, but they can choose the seating area (zone) they want to sit in. Buy Now seating allows you to choose exactly where you want to sit.

The Bad

• All sales are final
  • Service fees
  • Cannot sell tickets

One downside to a ticket bidding website such as this, is that ticket sales are final. They most likely make exceptions for extremely unique circumstances. So you must be sure that you really want the tickets you are bidding on and that you are able to attend the event so you don't lose money with tickets that you don't end up wanting.

Additionally, ScoreBig also charges a service fee as well as a delivery fee for every ticket request. While the company does not disclose the specific rate or amount applied, customers would do well to inspect their ticket order before finalizing.

For now, there is no option for consumers to sell extra tickets on the website. ScoreBig gets their tickets from primary and secondary distributors. However, they are working on creating a place for consumers to sell tickets on their website in the near future.

The Bottom Line

ScoreBig is a great way to find discounted rates on event tickets. The company's customer service is both responsive and helpful. That being said, customers need to be aware of the service and delivery fees associated with their ticket orders, which could potentially counteract whatever discount they're able to find on the tickets themselves. That said, BigScore can be a good fit if your top priority is to find discounted tickets.

41 ScoreBig Reviews

1. Select Your Rating:

2. Subject For This Review * (Select all that apply)

0 characters

3. Review Validation*

Best Company

Thanks for submitting your review!

Best Company

Thanks for submitting your review!

Next Step: Verify your email

We have sent a verification email to the following email address:

July 14th, 2017 Aston Mills, PA

Not sure why everyone has a problem with ScoreBig. I have used them twice and never had a problem.

May 9th, 2017 CA

You can no longer bid on tickets. Tickets are all set prices. On top of that, you have to pay at least $15.00 to have them "delivered". Even if they are electronic tickets. Score Big has gone to crap after the ownership change

May 2nd, 2017 New York, NY

Got Janet Jackson tickets. Then the concert was cancelled. They said they'd refubd me and it's been 1 year and nothing! Really unreliable service and no response from this company. Do not purchase anything from them.

March 26th, 2017 Garden City, MI

They are a scam! I will not but from them!

January 19th, 2017

Best Companies review is DEAD WRONG! They say no fees??? The site added a $37.00 fee to a $148.00 ticket!!!

November 10th, 2016 Pottstown, PA

I was Sold a Bum Ticket, a Scam Ticket from Score Big. The ticket was refused for entry at Lincoln Financial Field in Philly. They ( Score Big ) refused to help Me! THE WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER!!! I bought a ticket to the Vikings at Eagles game Oct 23rd 2016. I bought the ticket on 6-12-16; since my purchase was over 60 days I couldn't dispute it with my Bank. DON'T BUY FROM THIS SCAM COMPANY!!! This is the reason why Score Big tickets are not offered and are no longer sold on Seat Geek! STAY AWAY FROM THIS SCAM COMPANY AND WEBSITE! I will try to Sue this Scam Company!

October 28th, 2016 Troy, NY

Score Big is a scam! I purchased tickets in May for an NFL game in November and received an email yesterday stating they have been invalidated. After trying to research what happened, turns out Score Big filed for Bankruptcy in October and all tickets have been invalidated. They can't be of no help, they can't refund the monies spent, and can't help me tell my son that he now can't see his favorite team play live on Sunday. If anyone reads this at all, do NOT give your business to Score Big! Only trust Ticketmaster or NFL Ticket Exchange.

October 22nd, 2016 Willis, TX

I got an email saying the company was liquidated and I would not get my tickets!

October 22nd, 2016 Clifton, NJ

Do not buy from Scorebig unless you like invalid tickets. I was sold invalid tickets for the Giants Redskins in September. I was forced to buy new ones at the box office and that I would be refunded for both sets of tickets. Now they are telling me this. ScoreBig, Inc. entered into an insolvency process on October 7. It is not a bankruptcy, but a different form of insolvency under CA state law called an Assignment for the Benefit of Creditors. As of right now, the company is working with an extremely limited staff and budget. Operations are NOT normal course. In an insolvency situation, all company bank accounts are closed and new accounts are opened, which further disrupted operations. All funding for the operations, including refunds, must be funded by an investor or lender. This is cumbersome and time consuming, which is why the refund process is taking longer than planned. We completely understand your frustration and concern regarding your refund, and if you are unable to wait, we would advise you to follow up directly with your financial institution to see what recourse you have in order to recoup your funds as quickly as possible Thank you, Do not buy from them. You'll get screwed

October 19th, 2016

Purchased NFL tickets from this scam site, a few days later I received the "tickets" via FedEx. Just a few days later I got emails from the ticket brokers that the tickets were no good that scorebig had collected the money but not paid the ticket broker so thousands of tickets that this scam site sent were no longer valid. Buy your tickets elsewhere and actually get what you pay for.

October 9th, 2016

Do not use this website! I never write reviews but am extremely upset with this company! Our football tickets did not work the day of the game! Someone else had the same tickets and got in before us! Thanks for ruining my birthday!!!!!!! Never will use this website in a million years!

October 9th, 2016

Tickets we purchased were not valid due ti Scorebig not paying vendors. BEWARE!!!! We had to repurchase tickets thru Ticketmaster.

October 6th, 2016 Baltimore, MD

Scammed out of $1700 Do not use. Claim a liquidity crises. They take your money and do not deliver the tickets

October 6th, 2016 Hudson, WI

We bought $1200 worth of tickets for the Packers game and was told 1 week before that they weren't valid and that was it. No one answers emails or phones! Don't do business with these scam artists!

October 6th, 2016 Palm Harbor, FL

They issued me 2 invalid tickets to a baseball game. I called and was told to buy 2 new tickets and I would be reimbursed for those new tickets. Under review they denied my reimbursement because they claim they tried to reissue me new tickets 2 hours before the event. Because I was traveling from 5 hours away I had no access to email. They didn't care.

October 4th, 2016 Opelika, AL

They sold me tickets to an NFL game. Original ticket holder contacted me to complain that ScoreBig never paid him and threatened to invalidate my tickets. Decided to dispute the charge on my Amex bill and buy replacement tickets elsewhere. Ugh.

September 28th, 2016 North Attleboro, MA

Do not EVER buy tickets from scorebig.com. I flew from Boston to New Orleans for a Saints-Falcons game with tickets that I purchased from scorebig only to be refused entry because the tickets were fake. There were at least two dozen other furious ticket holders in the same situation from me all saying that they had purchased their tickets from scorebig.com. Not surprisingly, they do not answer their phones either. Spread the word and put these scam artists out of business..

September 27th, 2016

This company is a complete scam. I bought tickets to a football game months ago and what they do is create a shipping label immediately so they can charge for the tickets, but they don't actually ship the tickets at that time because they dont have them. I ailed them and every time i get a response within in a hour stating that my tickets woukd be available one week from the event. Now it is 3 days until the event and i emailed them multiple times and now i get no response. If you call their fake customer service line they put you in a fake queue for 10 minutes at which time they send you to voicemail. I bought these through seatgeek which also is a scam website with no customer service. Do not buy from these companies!!

September 27th, 2016

We were ripped of our $1,800 in tickets from a Monday night football game. Nobody has returned my call since...

September 26th, 2016 Lincolnton, NC

Terrible company! Purchased tickets for a football and paid $200 per ticket! They had not sent the tickets as promised at 24 hours from event. After many calls and emails, they sent the tickets electronically. We showed up at the event and the tickets were invalid. We were told at the ticket office that the tickets were bought with a fraudulent card and we could not use them. We made Score big aware and they told us that they would investigate it but we needed to get a letter from the ticket office and would not refund our money! I will never use their service again!!!!!