ScoreBig Logo

ScoreBig

7.2

LAST UPDATED: February 19th, 2020

ScoreBig takes empty seats from events ranging from music concerts and Broadway to sporting events. This company has helped thousands find tickets to their favorite sporting events, show, or musical play. Because of the format of this company, they can provide great deals on discounted tickets to these events. This company also allows people to sell extra tickets.

ScoreBig, Inc. was sold to Ticket Network in 2016 and was rebranded as ScoreBig. Since the buyout, ScoreBig has worked hard to build back its reputation. Because of the issues that happened prior to the buyout in 2016, ScoreBig has made considerable strides to correct these all problems. Some think they have overcompensated to ensure positive customer experience and user satisfaction.

The Good

• Helpful Customer Service
  • Seat Inventory Options
  • The Big Event
  • Ability to Sell Tickets

Helpful Customer Service

ScoreBig's customer service team is said to be very helpful and proud of the assistance they provide customers. The company's website lists a customer service phone number and email address that customers can use to receive more information and support. Many of the other ticket site companies have difficulties keeping good customer service relationship with customers.

Seat Inventory Options

ScoreBig offers tickets for a variety of seats, ticket packages, and price points, including general admission. Its interactive seat maps show individuals the general area in which they will be seated. While you cannot always see exactly where your seats are, ScoreBig will offer seats that together in ticket packages, unless otherwise noted. ScoreBig also offers mobile tickets, which makes for convenient, quick delivery. The ticket price varies from event to event and depending on your seating area. Customers may purchase tickets as well as research events near them through its online website, ScoreBig.com.

The Big Event

ScoreBig is among the companies who can get you access to the biggest game, best play, or a concert at your favorite venue. It also makes it easy to sell tickets to others. Whether it is March Madness, the Super Bowl, the World Cup, or a ticket to Dear Evan Hansen you will be able to find and sell tickets on ScoreBig. This company is among the few ticket brokers who can get these high demand tickets.

Ability to Sell Tickets

ScoreBig allows ticket holders to create accounts to sell their extra tickets. When the tickets are sold, sellers are paid after the event via check or PayPal almost instantly. It’s an easy way to sell your tickets if last-minute conflicts arise. Some clients "score big" by selling the tickets they bought when prices were low.

View 2019 event tickets and current tickets for you and your family;

The Bad

• No Cancellations
  • Service Fees

No Cancellations

With ScoreBig, all ticket sales are final. The company does not allow cancellations or provide refunds. If an event is rescheduled, your ticket is good for the new date. If an event is canceled, ScoreBig offers returns on request. If an event is rescheduled and you are not able to attend, it is recommended to sells your tickets on ScoreBig to make your money back. In some cases, you can earn money off selling your event tickets.

Service Fees

ScoreBig charges a service fee and a delivery fee for every ticket request. Because the company does not disclose the specific rate or amount applied beforehand, customers are advised to inspect their ticket details before finalizing the sale. These fees are standard in the online ticketing industry.

The Bottom Line

ScoreBig is a great way to find and purchase discounted event tickets. Many online ticketing agencies can be worrisome. But due to the changes made since 2016, you can use ScoreBig with confidence. The company's customer service is both responsive and helpful, and all tickets are guaranteed to be competitively priced, authentic, and in the general zone for which they were purchased. Over 141 customers have reviewed ScoreBig, and the overall experience of using ScoreBig is positive. With this service, it is simple and easy to find box office value tickets. You can buy tickets to big events for cheap and with confidence with ScoreBig.

3.8

Jack Mackenzie Glendale, CA

I have a great Scorebig success story. While in Chicago Wednesday night I realized I was going to be in Denver Thursday- same day as the Bronco/Panther season opener. I logged on and found excellent seat- lower bowl with great view of field and game. I paid $282 after a $20 coupon was applied. When I got to stadium I learned that I was sitting right next to a guy who bought essentially the same seat (right next to me) who was online the night before at the same time I was. Almost to the minute. His problem was that he bought from stub hub. He asked me what I paid- I told him- and the zinger- he then asked what I paid in fees and I said zero- no fees. He couldn't believe it- he paid 345 for the same seat I paid 282. The difference- no fees. Well done Score Big!

Hugh Decatur, AL

Once again ScoreBig came through when I needed to get some tickets. In the past my tickets were for sporting events, but now as the father of a toddler, ScoreBig helped my get Sesame Street Live! Tickets for 60% less than I would have paid on Ticketmaster. Can’t wait for the next event to take my son, especially after saving so much on the last show.

Bethany Shaw Center Barnstead, NH

While I was a bit skeptical about getting tickets from an “uncertified” source, I received the tickets promptly and entered the event without any problems whatsoever. While the tickets were fairly priced, the fees were almost the cost of an additional ticket. To the higher ups at the company, perhaps you could roll those fees into the advertised ticket price when listed so we (the consumer) know exactly what we are going to pay prior to clicking the purchase button and being shocked at fees at almost $85 for two tickets. Overall I’m completely satisfied and happy I purchased the tickets!! The show was great and the service was timely and professional.

TeaTee Philadelphia, PA

Having never used ScoreBig I was a little apprehensive. I was trying to get tickets for Southside Johnny and the Asbury Jukes concert at the Keswick Theater. After looking on Stubhub, the cheapest seats available were $99. I actually tried purchasing 2 tickets but there was a gliche in the process and it wouldn't complete the purchase. Mind you, I tried repeatedly w/o success. Strictly due to frustration, I looked around for other sites and found ScoreBig. I read numerous reviews (both good and bad) before I decided to use ScoreBig. The deciding factor was their tickets were only $69 a piece. The whole process went very smoothly. Though it took about 1 1/2 to 2 weeks before I rec'd notification that my tickets were available for download/printing, the site does inform you that it may take several days before you are notified. And in some cases, notification may not be until just a few days prior to the engagement. Some reviewers complained there was not a "barcode" on their tickets which created issues at the venue. Every aspect of my purchase went well. The night of the show my tickets were accepted without a problem. In fact, I had much better seats at a much lower cost than any other site offered. My only complaint is the same as others. The excessive fees which are added on to the final price of the purchase. Overall, I was really impressed with ScoreBig and have already recommended them to family and friends.

Wayne Hanel Indian River, MI

It was simple and easy to purchase my tickets and easy to download the electronic tickets to the game for entry. downloaded my tickets went to game they scaned it bada boom bada bing your in. Way easier then ticketmaster or stub hub. Very satisfied with score big. I'll continue to buy my tickets here.

Lawrence Musser

It was nice and easy to get the ticket ,but the fact that it was only on my device caused a problem after I entered the ballpark and headed to my seat. The ticket info disappeared and I had to have a Cubs' ticket services employee help me find it. I had to reinstall the app and it came back. I ended up missing an inning and a half doing that. Still enjoyed the whole experience overall !

Joni B Headland, AL

This was my first time using ScoreBig, and it couldn’t have been any easier! The ticket purchasing experience was smooth from start to finish, and the customer service staff was extremely helpful. I will definitely be using them for future event ticket purchases!

Jonathan Van Nuys, CA

It was quick and easy to purchase tickets. Tickets were sent instantly to my email. The prices are similar to other websites but sometimes there is promo codes available, which is why I purchased through ScoreBig this time around.

TR Cibolo, TX

I really appreciated the follow up emails to ensure I received the tickets, and to remind me to download them for the game. The seats were exactly as described, and a great deal for the price. I would somehow lower your overhead charge. That was about the only negative. You asked, "just sayin". Otherwise, OUTSTANDING!!!

Tyler J Medway, MA

I bought Red Sox ALCS tickets Game 1 10/13/2018. They said the tickets would be ready the next day (10/10/2018). But I had bought them that day which was weird. The tickets were not ready at that time though. So I kept checking. The next day the tickets changed status from Processed to Ticket merchant has confirmed they have the tickets... which was concerning because what if they didn’t... I just spent close to a grand on tickets that “might” not be ready... Now the next day, 10/12 day before the game they emailed me and said Tickets ready for download. Like come on really?? I’ve never bought tickets that weren’t ready the time of purchase unlike ScoreBig. I wish they were way more transparent before the sale. I went to the game with the printed tickets and they worked just fine. Had a great time at the game in our seats. A little caution to buying tickets as soon as a playoff game is released for the Red Sox: these were the cheapest I could find online for them. But the day before the game Red Rox.com emailed everyone saying they’re releasing more tickets that they held... which were $50 cheaper than the ones I bought from Score Big. A little risky to wait till the day before, but just a heads up.

Richie R Charlotte, NC

I was able to easily & quickly buy football tickets cheaper than anywhere else & I received the tickets via email a couple months earlier that I was supposed to plus their guarantee is awesome. I will most definitely be coming back for future purchases. Totally recommend to everyone!!

David Walsh Mt. Pleasant, SC

When concert site changed tickets from e-ticket to traditional ticket, ScoreBig contacted me because my home address was in South Carolina but concert was in New York City and thus informed were able to overnight tickets to me at NYC address. That is great service.

Jaclyn Urlahs Dundalk, MD

Overall, the experience with purchasing tickets from ScoreBig was great. Reasonable pricing and the process was very easy and user-friendly. The only reason I didn't give it five stars was because I didn't receive my tickets until the afternoon before the event, leaving me a little me a little concerned whether I'd get them on time. Would definitely recommend ScoreBig's service.

Mary Kay Cilibraise-Gavitt Grand Ledge, MI

Loved the discount offered, customer service was a huge surprise when I received a call following buying the tickets and they wanted to make sure I knew how to use the tickets when I arrived. No problems at the gate , seats were exactly I bought them, and an amazing concert.

Robert Bruce Stockton, CA

Great experience with your crew. Tickets were phenomenal with a very easy transaction. I had one question regarding them which a representative answered quickly. Tickets were emailed and we walked through the gates at Dodger Stadium with no issues.

Jill Tascon Hazlet, NJ

I recently purchased Drake tickets to MSQ. Got excellent seats for a good price. Used 5% coupon discount at checkout. Great customer service on their help line. Easy transaction - I simply downloaded my tickets from the confirmation email link. Would definitely recommend using this company to purchase concert tickets.

Eloise Woodruff Suffolk, VA

Seat selection and purchase was very easy. Was able to see the vantage point from the section to gage what the view was. Received printable tickets right away. Barcode to get in worked perfectly. No issue with transaction or tickets at all. It is unfortunate though that there is a >$30/ticket convenience fee.

Cory

Was a little concern with using ScoreBig at first (never heard of them), but turned out to be very reliable, fast, and got tickets shortly after purchase. I was not able to use the online purchase, but this was due to the high demand, I called in and was assisted by a very friendly sales agent. Thanks for everything!

Don Quigley Germantown, MD

I bought two tickets for the James Taylor / Eagles concert at Nationals Park on July 26th. I purchased the tickets in late June so I was surprised to get two tickets on the field near the stage. The concert was outstanding. My only criticism during the ticket buying process was the fees added to both tickets at purchase. The fees added about 25% to the cost each ticket.

sue byram Daytona Beach, FL

My first ordering of tickets was cancelled due to unavailabilty with another vendor. Score Big was able to get us tickets that we wanted with no hassle and we were assured they would not be cancelled next day! I will be using Score Big for my next event! Our tickets were great! And they were available like they said they would be!

Joseph Greenberg Hollywood, SC

Tickets arrived on time at 70% under face value. US Open was perfectly organized from complimentary parking and shuttle busses well signed and extremely efficient. Great food m, drink and accommodations at Trophy Club, which was not only a free upgrade and handy during rain storm.

Jennifer Baton Rouge, LA

Price was not too far off from initial ticket price. Seats Close to the stage. Fees increased ticket price by about 15% of what’s shown. Promptly received tickets via email. Tickets were not fraudulent copies but a real ticket.

Sheel Berlin, CT

Getting tickets at a reasonable price plus a good view was so easy with ScoreBig, it’s always my go-to for shows! The tickets were delivered so quickly that I didn’t have to worry if they’d be here before the show.

Teri Tulsa, OK

I appreciated the reminders via email. Once I forgot I had bought tickets to a show and completely missed it. We buy tickets so much in advance at times, it nice to be reminded. Grateful for your service!

kelly schwalbert Imperial, MO

I got good tickets for a good price. I was a little nervous about using the electronic ticket, but I downloaded it to my phone and everything went very smoothly. I'd gladly use SCoreBig again.

Jim Mathine Grapevine, TX

This was first time I ever purchased electronic tickets and highest value ticket order. The tickets were emailed earlier then expected and the printed tickets worked perfectly at Memorial Stadium in Lincoln.

Kya Johnson Burnsville, MN

I had a good experience with our concert tickets but still prefer the old scorebig company. This one says I'm a new customer every single time I log in. I Get an email stating welcome to scorebig. Overall, I'm pleased as the download of tickets was easy.

Donnie Banks Van Nuys, CA

I called Customer Service they could help me, transferred Received the tickets a couple hours before show time tickets for Justin Timberlake 3 hours before Show, I had to county started which was stressful, the seats where behind the Stage in Dallas Texas America Airline Theatre I was discounted I could not see. I wS totally disappointed. I was not even offered a credit for next time it was not a good customer experience.

GARY CANGI New Prague, MN

The ability to filter and select the seats a wanted was a real time saver. The transaction was easy, and garunteed, the tickets were delivered right away and the event was fantastic.

soflomom Fort Lauderdale, FL

acquiring NBA tickets for a miami game was easy. it is unfortunate the NBA requires tickets on cellphones. i prefer paper tickets and i know seniors who are not equipped to produce images on their phone at the door.

Terri Bartlett, IL

I had heard about a concert and went to ScoreBig first to check ticket pricing and availability. Then I confirmed I was getting a better deal by checking other sites, went back and got the tickets.

Mike

The seats were amazing and site was easy to use. tickets delivered on time with a follow up email reminder. I would use ScoreBig again with confidence.

Denise Spring Hill, FL

Love this site so easy to purchase tickets. Seats were great the price was even better. I would love to buy these same seats to another METS and Merlin game.

brent arnett Defiance, OH

i ordered ticket for the disney on ice show and within 15 min. I had them printed off and was ready to go. Very easy to use and we had a great time at the show.

Dave H Phoenix, AZ

As usual when I need last minute tickets or tickets to a sold out show ScoreBig is my go to reseller. They never disappoint and are very reliable. Trust them to come through,

Abby Santa Monica, CA

It was easy to navigate and understand each step of the way! I received confirmation and next steps very quickly. The tickets arrived promptly and were great.

Rhovonda Brown Houston, TX

I loved the seats and the location. However, I would prefer to receive my tickets earlier than 2 days before the event. I was beginning to think that I wouldn't receive them.

James Broken Arrow, OK

Ordered the tickets very seem less process. Got the email almost immediately, printed the tickets took with us to the game and had no problem scanning at the gate.

Gary Holland West Bloomfield, MI

Overall perfect. Great seats at a great price. But the "service charge" of $12.50 per ticket was a little steep, so a $61.50 "service charge" for the 5 tickets.

William B. Heeter Colorado Springs, CO

Was able to pick up really nice tickets at a terrific price, and was able to download the tickets immediately. Very happy with overall experience, and we even won the game!

David Sperling Clifton, NJ

Do not buy from Scorebig unless you like invalid tickets. I was sold invalid tickets for the Giants Redskins in September. I was forced to buy new ones at the box office and that I would be refunded for both sets of tickets. Now they are telling me this. ScoreBig, Inc. entered into an insolvency process on October 7. It is not a bankruptcy, but a different form of insolvency under CA state law called an Assignment for the Benefit of Creditors. As of right now, the company is working with an extremely limited staff and budget. Operations are NOT normal course. In an insolvency situation, all company bank accounts are closed and new accounts are opened, which further disrupted operations. All funding for the operations, including refunds, must be funded by an investor or lender. This is cumbersome and time consuming, which is why the refund process is taking longer than planned. We completely understand your frustration and concern regarding your refund, and if you are unable to wait, we would advise you to follow up directly with your financial institution to see what recourse you have in order to recoup your funds as quickly as possible Thank you, Do not buy from them. You'll get screwed

Eric Johnson

This company is a complete scam. I bought tickets to a football game months ago and what they do is create a shipping label immediately so they can charge for the tickets, but they don't actually ship the tickets at that time because they dont have them. I ailed them and every time i get a response within in a hour stating that my tickets woukd be available one week from the event. Now it is 3 days until the event and i emailed them multiple times and now i get no response. If you call their fake customer service line they put you in a fake queue for 10 minutes at which time they send you to voicemail. I bought these through seatgeek which also is a scam website with no customer service. Do not buy from these companies!!

rd l

More expensive prices than on the official website - Useless customer service I've purchased tickets with the satisfaction of being covered by the 'best price guarantee' that they mention everywhere on their website. I've checked a few minutes later, and I found much better prices for better seats (20 rows closer to the show). I've asked them to apply the guarantee they mention (= if you found better prices, you are free to cancel the order). Instead, they kept sending my automatic answers by finally suggesting to sell those tickets to my family members so I could purchase better tickets for myself. I haven't been able to get their fake guarantee for whatever reason. Strongly suggest avoiding this rip off. Remember, once you have paid it is too late.

Andrea Belfiore Queens Village, NY

I have had good experiences with Score Big in the past, but Wendy in Customer Service really let me down this time. Beware of using the service for Yankee tickets - you can no longer print tickets, you have to download the QR codes to your phone, and the codes aren't provided by Score Big, you have to have a TicketMaster or Yankees account to get them. Instructions lead you to believe you will be emailed a link to the codes, but that never happens. Wendy's response to the situation was an "I can't believe what an idiot you are" attitude. Not helpful. Also, "You should have called the Yankees." Also not helpful. This will be my last order from the company.

SB Portage, MI

DON'T BUY FROM SCOREBIG!!! Purchased tickets thru Scorebig for an afternoon Dettroit Tigers game. Two hours before gametime, on the way to the game which was out of town for us, Scorebig left a voicemail saying they made a mistake in their inventory and one of the three seats we purchased was not available. When we called in for information and to try to find another seat, they informed us that was too close to game time and everything at lockdown and they were unable to help us Totally unacceptable. They shouldn't have taken our $ and sent an email confirmation if there weren't tickets available. Although Scorebig says they "guarantee" your tickets, they do not. They can't play with the big guys. Stick with Stubhub. . Scorebig won't last .

Tiauana Independence, MO

Scorebig's customer service has to have some of the most rudest people I have ever encountered. They would lie and say they were going to call me back at a certain time. I'd free my schedule just to wait on their call. They could care less that I wanted To see the conclusion on tickets I purchased and had an issue with. They stated I got a refund for my tickets. When I told them I didn't. They told me to call my bank on three way to confirm that. When my bank even stated I didn't get a refund, that in fact the last transaction from scorebig was that they charged me, they still wanted me to go to the higher management. A particular employee by the name of Wendy was very rude. Always wanted to argue. Never understandable. Unprofessionally, Told me that her boss was 'pregnant' and that "she doesn't have to help you and be on the phone with your bank for 45minutes". All I wanted was for my parents to go to a Lakers game and they ruined any moment of that happening. Never will I purchase tickets here again and I wouldn't recommend anyone else to either.

Kelly Parente Hudson, MA

Overall the site was fine. Venue was nice. Too strict of rules. Couldn’t even get fresh air. No sign posted. Different reports from a ton of staff.

Jenn Foran

Purchasing my tickets was so easy and convenient. ScoreBig sent me reminders to print my tickets in lots of time for the concert. No issues!

Mark Anthony Hall Rancho Cucamonga, CA

Tickets can promptly and seats were great. Had a great experience, Dodgers got the W and created some memories with my Pops.

Donna Groves, TX

Purchased Crawford box Astros tickets; Totally enjoyed sitting in this area of the ballpark; Easy process to purchase, download and print out tickets