ScoreBig

2.8

ScoreBig takes all of the unfilled seats from events and sells tickets at a huge discount. Live event tickets usually have 40% of unsold tickets so you are able to bid on tickets and save lots of money. Even if you think an event is sold out, you can often find last minute ticket sales here.

#1 Ticketmaster Logo Ticketmaster ›

9.1

Overall
Score

#2 Vivid Seats Logo Vivid Seats ›

Overall
Score

#3 StubHub Logo StubHub ›

Overall
Score

#6 ScoreBig Logo ScoreBig

2.8

Overall
Score

The Good

• Helpful customer service
  • Guarantee to pay less
  • Great features

The process is simple, you bid on the ticket and if your price is accepted you are guaranteed to have tickets with in the highlighted seating section on the map. You are guaranteed to get event tickets at 10% to 60% below the box office price.

Customer service is said to be very helpful and proud of the assistance they provide customers.

Although there is not a refund policy in place they do guarantee that you will pay less than full cost and that your tickets will come in time for your event. They guarantee that they are authentic tickets and that your seats will be in the general area that you purchase them for.

Though not related specifically to ticket sales, the website has the corporate team listed with pictures and bios. This has always been a nice feature in our opinion since you can put faces to names and know who to contact if you ever have a problem. It also shows a bit of transparency.

ScoreBig offers two different kind of seat inventory: Zones and Buy Now. With their zone selection seats (called "Make an Offer"), customers can save up to 60% below the retail price. In these cases, customers can't pick their exact seats, but they can choose the seating area (zone) they want to sit in. Buy Now seating allows you to choose exactly where you want to sit.

The Bad

• All sales are final
  • Service fees
  • Cannot sell tickets

One downside to a ticket bidding website such as this, is that ticket sales are final. They most likely make exceptions for extremely unique circumstances. So you must be sure that you really want the tickets you are bidding on and that you are able to attend the event so you don't lose money with tickets that you don't end up wanting.

Additionally, ScoreBig also charges a service fee as well as a delivery fee for every ticket request. While the company does not disclose the specific rate or amount applied, customers would do well to inspect their ticket order before finalizing.

For now, there is no option for consumers to sell extra tickets on the website. ScoreBig gets their tickets from primary and secondary distributors. However, they are working on creating a place for consumers to sell tickets on their website in the near future.

The Bottom Line

ScoreBig is a great way to find discounted rates on event tickets. The company's customer service is both responsive and helpful. That being said, customers need to be aware of the service and delivery fees associated with their ticket orders, which could potentially counteract whatever discount they're able to find on the tickets themselves. That said, BigScore can be a good fit if your top priority is to find discounted tickets.

August 31st, 2017 Plano, TX

I bought tickets to the Janet Jackson concert before it was canceled in Jan 2016. Once the concert was canceled no refund was given and no credit was offered for future events. After her tour was rescheduled to come to my town, I called to get my ticket s updated/reissued they stated that although they have the same name they were not the company that I bought my tickets from and therefore could not be of any assistance. Real online Scammers!!!!!!!!!

July 14th, 2017 Aston Mills, PA

Not sure why everyone has a problem with ScoreBig. I have used them twice and never had a problem.

May 9th, 2017 CA

You can no longer bid on tickets. Tickets are all set prices. On top of that, you have to pay at least $15.00 to have them "delivered". Even if they are electronic tickets. Score Big has gone to crap after the ownership change

May 2nd, 2017 New York, NY

Got Janet Jackson tickets. Then the concert was cancelled. They said they'd refubd me and it's been 1 year and nothing! Really unreliable service and no response from this company. Do not purchase anything from them.

March 26th, 2017 Garden City, MI

They are a scam! I will not but from them!

January 19th, 2017

Best Companies review is DEAD WRONG! They say no fees??? The site added a $37.00 fee to a $148.00 ticket!!!

November 10th, 2016 Pottstown, PA

I was Sold a Bum Ticket, a Scam Ticket from Score Big. The ticket was refused for entry at Lincoln Financial Field in Philly. They ( Score Big ) refused to help Me! THE WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER!!! I bought a ticket to the Vikings at Eagles game Oct 23rd 2016. I bought the ticket on 6-12-16; since my purchase was over 60 days I couldn't dispute it with my Bank. DON'T BUY FROM THIS SCAM COMPANY!!! This is the reason why Score Big tickets are not offered and are no longer sold on Seat Geek! STAY AWAY FROM THIS SCAM COMPANY AND WEBSITE! I will try to Sue this Scam Company!

October 28th, 2016 Troy, NY

Score Big is a scam! I purchased tickets in May for an NFL game in November and received an email yesterday stating they have been invalidated. After trying to research what happened, turns out Score Big filed for Bankruptcy in October and all tickets have been invalidated. They can't be of no help, they can't refund the monies spent, and can't help me tell my son that he now can't see his favorite team play live on Sunday. If anyone reads this at all, do NOT give your business to Score Big! Only trust Ticketmaster or NFL Ticket Exchange.

October 22nd, 2016 Willis, TX

I got an email saying the company was liquidated and I would not get my tickets!

October 22nd, 2016 Clifton, NJ

Do not buy from Scorebig unless you like invalid tickets. I was sold invalid tickets for the Giants Redskins in September. I was forced to buy new ones at the box office and that I would be refunded for both sets of tickets. Now they are telling me this. ScoreBig, Inc. entered into an insolvency process on October 7. It is not a bankruptcy, but a different form of insolvency under CA state law called an Assignment for the Benefit of Creditors. As of right now, the company is working with an extremely limited staff and budget. Operations are NOT normal course. In an insolvency situation, all company bank accounts are closed and new accounts are opened, which further disrupted operations. All funding for the operations, including refunds, must be funded by an investor or lender. This is cumbersome and time consuming, which is why the refund process is taking longer than planned. We completely understand your frustration and concern regarding your refund, and if you are unable to wait, we would advise you to follow up directly with your financial institution to see what recourse you have in order to recoup your funds as quickly as possible Thank you, Do not buy from them. You'll get screwed

October 19th, 2016

Purchased NFL tickets from this scam site, a few days later I received the "tickets" via FedEx. Just a few days later I got emails from the ticket brokers that the tickets were no good that scorebig had collected the money but not paid the ticket broker so thousands of tickets that this scam site sent were no longer valid. Buy your tickets elsewhere and actually get what you pay for.

October 9th, 2016

Do not use this website! I never write reviews but am extremely upset with this company! Our football tickets did not work the day of the game! Someone else had the same tickets and got in before us! Thanks for ruining my birthday!!!!!!! Never will use this website in a million years!

October 9th, 2016

Tickets we purchased were not valid due ti Scorebig not paying vendors. BEWARE!!!! We had to repurchase tickets thru Ticketmaster.

October 6th, 2016 Baltimore, MD

Scammed out of $1700 Do not use. Claim a liquidity crises. They take your money and do not deliver the tickets

October 6th, 2016 Hudson, WI

We bought $1200 worth of tickets for the Packers game and was told 1 week before that they weren't valid and that was it. No one answers emails or phones! Don't do business with these scam artists!

October 6th, 2016 Palm Harbor, FL

They issued me 2 invalid tickets to a baseball game. I called and was told to buy 2 new tickets and I would be reimbursed for those new tickets. Under review they denied my reimbursement because they claim they tried to reissue me new tickets 2 hours before the event. Because I was traveling from 5 hours away I had no access to email. They didn't care.

October 4th, 2016 Opelika, AL

They sold me tickets to an NFL game. Original ticket holder contacted me to complain that ScoreBig never paid him and threatened to invalidate my tickets. Decided to dispute the charge on my Amex bill and buy replacement tickets elsewhere. Ugh.

September 28th, 2016 North Attleboro, MA

Do not EVER buy tickets from scorebig.com. I flew from Boston to New Orleans for a Saints-Falcons game with tickets that I purchased from scorebig only to be refused entry because the tickets were fake. There were at least two dozen other furious ticket holders in the same situation from me all saying that they had purchased their tickets from scorebig.com. Not surprisingly, they do not answer their phones either. Spread the word and put these scam artists out of business..

September 27th, 2016

This company is a complete scam. I bought tickets to a football game months ago and what they do is create a shipping label immediately so they can charge for the tickets, but they don't actually ship the tickets at that time because they dont have them. I ailed them and every time i get a response within in a hour stating that my tickets woukd be available one week from the event. Now it is 3 days until the event and i emailed them multiple times and now i get no response. If you call their fake customer service line they put you in a fake queue for 10 minutes at which time they send you to voicemail. I bought these through seatgeek which also is a scam website with no customer service. Do not buy from these companies!!

September 27th, 2016

We were ripped of our $1,800 in tickets from a Monday night football game. Nobody has returned my call since...

September 26th, 2016 Lincolnton, NC

Terrible company! Purchased tickets for a football and paid $200 per ticket! They had not sent the tickets as promised at 24 hours from event. After many calls and emails, they sent the tickets electronically. We showed up at the event and the tickets were invalid. We were told at the ticket office that the tickets were bought with a fraudulent card and we could not use them. We made Score big aware and they told us that they would investigate it but we needed to get a letter from the ticket office and would not refund our money! I will never use their service again!!!!!

September 22nd, 2016 Loxahatchee, FL

they bu tickets on A/R and do not pay. do not sell on ScoreBig

September 13th, 2016 Glendale, CA

I have a great Scorebig success story. While in Chicago Wednesday night I realized I was going to be in Denver Thursday- same day as the Bronco/Panther season opener. I logged on and found excellent seat- lower bowl with great view of field and game. I paid $282 after a $20 coupon was applied. When I got to stadium I learned that I was sitting right next to a guy who bought essentially the same seat (right next to me) who was online the night before at the same time I was. Almost to the minute. His problem was that he bought from stub hub. He asked me what I paid- I told him- and the zinger- he then asked what I paid in fees and I said zero- no fees. He couldn't believe it- he paid 345 for the same seat I paid 282. The difference- no fees. Well done Score Big!

September 5th, 2016

More expensive prices than on the official website - Useless customer service I've purchased tickets with the satisfaction of being covered by the 'best price guarantee' that they mention everywhere on their website. I've checked a few minutes later, and I found much better prices for better seats (20 rows closer to the show). I've asked them to apply the guarantee they mention (= if you found better prices, you are free to cancel the order). Instead, they kept sending my automatic answers by finally suggesting to sell those tickets to my family members so I could purchase better tickets for myself. I haven't been able to get their fake guarantee for whatever reason. Strongly suggest avoiding this rip off. Remember, once you have paid it is too late.

August 21st, 2016 Rancho Santa Fe, CA

Totally ripped me off. The diagram showed Padres seats directly behind the dugout. Paid $112/ticket for these seats, which is the same as the price on the Padres website. Instead, they sent nose-bleed seats with $12 printed on the tickets. Called their Customer Service, which was completely worthless.

August 4th, 2016 Alexandria, VA

Bidding process is fine and got the tickets immediately. Just expect to get the worst seats possible in that section.

July 5th, 2016 Owings Mills, MD

Score Big delays in delivering tickets purchased on Seat Geek, making it seem like it is necessary to open a Score Big account before the tickets can be accessed. Within 24 hours of complaining about this to Score Big two sets of tickets were "available for download". This is customer manipulation, not customer service. Avoid this site.

June 30th, 2016 Houston, TX

Not sure what the problem was with most people. I got great seats for half price and my tickets were delivered same day to print. I had a good experience

June 19th, 2016 Reno, NV

This company is garbage. The charge you the day of purchase and make you wait for months for your tickets. No doubt collecting interest on your money. A TOTAL SCAM AND RIPOFF. These people are trash!

June 18th, 2016 Reno, NV

Worst company I've ever dealt with. The don't even deliver your tickets when you purchase them. I've been waiting two months and all I get is some story about how they don't have them yet but don't worry the will at some point. A SCAM.

June 8th, 2016 Queens Village, NY

I have had good experiences with Score Big in the past, but Wendy in Customer Service really let me down this time. Beware of using the service for Yankee tickets - you can no longer print tickets, you have to download the QR codes to your phone, and the codes aren't provided by Score Big, you have to have a TicketMaster or Yankees account to get them. Instructions lead you to believe you will be emailed a link to the codes, but that never happens. Wendy's response to the situation was an "I can't believe what an idiot you are" attitude. Not helpful. Also, "You should have called the Yankees." Also not helpful. This will be my last order from the company.

June 8th, 2016 Reading, PA

Never again will I order from this place. I am 48 hours away from the concert and have not received anything from them except them telling me that they would be here yesterday. I called again today only to be told too bad. Just keep waiting. Worst online ticket purchase ever. Too many other legit places to deal with out there than waste my time with these guys.

June 8th, 2016 Portage, MI

DON'T BUY FROM SCOREBIG!!! Purchased tickets thru Scorebig for an afternoon Dettroit Tigers game. Two hours before gametime, on the way to the game which was out of town for us, Scorebig left a voicemail saying they made a mistake in their inventory and one of the three seats we purchased was not available. When we called in for information and to try to find another seat, they informed us that was too close to game time and everything at lockdown and they were unable to help us Totally unacceptable. They shouldn't have taken our $ and sent an email confirmation if there weren't tickets available. Although Scorebig says they "guarantee" your tickets, they do not. They can't play with the big guys. Stick with Stubhub. . Scorebig won't last .

March 21st, 2016 Norwood, MA

The WORST, most TERRIBLE ticket-buying experience I've ever had. I paid for my tickets in December and didn't get them until March, 3 days before the event! Although I contacted them patiently and courteously many times, all I got from their so-called "service" was excuses. NEVER AGAIN!

February 11th, 2016 Hyattsville, MD

I would never use this site again. I thought i was getting a deal on glass seats for a hockey game so when i finally finished the bid process my seats were behind the penalty box. Which is actually the 3rd row not the first that i was supposed to receive. Another issue was the price. I thought i was getting a deal until i saw similar seats on stubhub for a hundred dollars cheaper. Site is bogus, if your reading this review try another site. This one is horrible in every aspect and i will never use again.

February 7th, 2016 Independence, MO

Scorebig's customer service has to have some of the most rudest people I have ever encountered. They would lie and say they were going to call me back at a certain time. I'd free my schedule just to wait on their call. They could care less that I wanted To see the conclusion on tickets I purchased and had an issue with. They stated I got a refund for my tickets. When I told them I didn't. They told me to call my bank on three way to confirm that. When my bank even stated I didn't get a refund, that in fact the last transaction from scorebig was that they charged me, they still wanted me to go to the higher management. A particular employee by the name of Wendy was very rude. Always wanted to argue. Never understandable. Unprofessionally, Told me that her boss was 'pregnant' and that "she doesn't have to help you and be on the phone with your bank for 45minutes". All I wanted was for my parents to go to a Lakers game and they ruined any moment of that happening. Never will I purchase tickets here again and I wouldn't recommend anyone else to either.

November 18th, 2015 Summit, NJ

Don't ever buy from scorebig. their stupid reps use all kinds of excuse to fool their customers around. When I threaten to post all the emails and evidences on Facebook and youtube, they partially refund the extra amount they charge me. Never ever buy from them. They are stealing people's money.

October 1st, 2015 Washington, DC

DON'T EVER use this site. I bid on 6 star seats to a caps pre season game, it showed them as the VIP section, my order got filled in section 201 and I could have got these tickets much cheaper anywhere else. EVEN WORSE it has been impossible to reach them by phone. you pay for something you bid on and get something different, CUSTOMER SERIVCE is HORRIBLE!!!

September 17th, 2015 Canyon Country, CA

DO NOT GET TICKETS HERE! Score Big more like Scam Big. They Offer lowest price and guarantee discounts I found the tickets they gave me almost $20 cheaper on other sites. They wont give you a refund and dont care. This is a terrible site and you will get terrible seats paying more.

August 4th, 2015 Irvine, CA

Bought tickets using their bidding system where you don't know what seats you are going to get - received the very last row in the section I was bidding on. Total rip-off, I would never use them again. I was hoping for an alternative to Stubhub or Ticketmaster reselling sites - this ticket reseller is NOT a good alternative. Stay clear. I contacted them with my complaint to not avail.