Razorgator Logo
star star_half star_border star_border star_border

Razorgator has been selling discounted tickets for almost 20 years. Founded in 2000, they have a wide selection of sports and concert tickets. They also have a ticket-grading algorithm that grades every ticket from A+ to F to help get you the best bang for your buck.

Vivid Seats Logo
#1 Vivid Seats chevron_right
Ticketmaster Logo
#3 Ticketmaster chevron_right
4.0

The Good

• Authenticity Guarantee
  • Transparent About Fees
  • Mobile App Available
  • Customer Service

Authenticity Guarantee

Razorgator offers an authenticity guarantee which ensures you receive your tickets on time and you'll get into the event.

Transparent About Fees

Razorgator's service fees are 20-24% of ticket sale prices. Most companies are very hesitant to give any range on service fee prices. This percentage is also pretty standard for what we have found while reviewing companies. The only other fee you'll be faced with is shipping.

Mobile App Available

It is also convenient that they have a mobile app that you can download.  If you order tickets that are no longer available, the Razorgator Upgrade Option will make attempts to find a similar or better seat at no additional cost. Razorgator may also offer a better seat for more money or a downgrade for less money. If alternative tickets are not available, your order may be canceled and refunded back to you.

Communication with ticket brokers is something that can be stressful, to help this process Razorgator has two lines of communication. Email support, and urgent support. If you need to contact the company about a future event or a simple question, feel free to email and ask about it. If the situation is urgent customer service representatives are there to talk to clients about issues or its money back guarantee on purchased tickets.

The Bad

High Commission

Razorgator takes a 15% commission on all ticket sales which is about 5% more than several other companies we have reviewed.  Though that is not astronomically high, it is still an increase compared to what you can find elsewhere. Also, Razorgator has helped customers save an average of 10-15% over its competitors, so in most cases, it is still cheaper or at least the same as the competition.

The Bottom Line

Overall, Razorgator seems to be a good ticket provider.  They have many different tickets events to choose from with a straightforward pricing structure. The guarantee provides peace of mind when shopping for tickets. The fees are a little high, and the selection seems to be limited to sports and concerts.

1.7

star star_half star_border star_border star_border

Billy P Chicago, IL

I purchased tickets that were near the aisle for ease of sitting and leaving due to having guests with limited mobility. I received tickets 2 rows down but in the center of a large section. When I complained that I purchased specific seats, I was told that they were considered "upgraded" seats and that I had to accept them since RazorGator has a No Returns policy. After arguing my point numerous times about letting me be the judge of what should be considered an upgrade and false advertising, they reluctantly allowed me to get a refund but they went WAY out of their way to repeatedly state how this was a one-time concession. I won't even get into the description on how I had to pay for tickets from the same seller separately via Fed Ex instead of having just one shipping charge. Don't use them for buying tickets. There are many other avenues to get seats not named Stubhub.

Bret Clark Orem, UT

This place is a scam. I ordered some tickets for the rodeo finals in Vegas. I realized after I made the purchase that the dates were wrong. I called them back within 3 minutes of making the order, and was told they could not help me. They suggested I resell the tickets on their website. When I asked to speak to a manager no one was available... Hmmm I was charged $964.00 for the tickets, plus and additional $184 as a connection fee to buy the 4 tickets. The only solution was to pay them more money to sell the tickets, and then pay another $184 in connection fees to buy the right date. The customer service sucks. I will never use this service again.

Charles W Ellis Seneca, SC

Bought 674 dollars worth of tickets in Jan 2017 and they sold the company after that. The new guys would not honor my payment and did not even notify me that my tickets for September 2018 would not be showing up. When I called about my order I was told to complain to my credit card company. I hope American Express can get my money back. I hope the Pazorgator CEO goes to the pin where he/she belongs.

kevin North Bend, WA

Bought tickets from Razorgator for the Super Bowl and got screwed! Tickets never came through and Razorgator wouldn't return calls! Sellers of the tickets you think your buying are posting them on dozens of sites at the same time. EVEN IF THEY CHARGE YOUR CARD THE TICKETS STILL AREN'T YOURS! FIND A SUPPLIER THAT GUARANTEES THE SAME OR COMPARABLE TICKETS NOT JUST A MONEY BACK GUARANTEE!

Alex New York, NY

Everything went as expected. We ordered decent tickets to Hamilton. They arrived on time. We saw Hamilton.

Kevin Flint Pittsburg, CA

A complete scam. We paid $395 for Elton John tickets but before we printed them the company went under "new management" and refuses to give us the tickets for refund the money and claims they have no records of any past transactions.

Gabriel

Bought tickets, drove to concert, tickets didn't work, office closes early on weekends so your screwed they cant help you, wasted trip. DO NOT BUY from razorgator. You think you'll save money/get better seats, but you'll end up being miserable. Trust me.

joe Oakland, MD

They are crooks and my game was rained out and they wouldn't honor or give me credit to another game or refund