Khan Academy was founded in 2005 by Salman Khan. It is a non-profit organization that offers free online courses to assist students, teachers, and parents. A variety of courses are available in Math; Science and Engineering; Arts and Humanities; Computing; Economics and Finance; College and Careers; and Test Prep. Learning levels range from Preschool to College level understanding. This educational program is partnered with NASA, The Museum of Modern Art, The California Academy of Sciences, and MIT. Courses are available in 36 different languages and the website can be viewed in English, Spanish, French, and Brazilian Portuguese.

A free SAT course is available. These tests have been created in partnership with the College Board to ensure that individuals are getting quality practice exams. The course is interactive including practice exercises, instructional videos, and personalized learning. Khan has developed a technology that helps identify where your strengths are and where there may be gaps. There is not an ACT Test Prep course available but administrators encourage students to test their knowledge within the specific areas of the ACT curriculum: Math, Science, English, Reading, and Writing.

#2 Prep Expert chevron_right
#3 ACT Online Prep chevron_right

June Cazier

February 21st, 2020 Layton, UT

Khan Academy is awesome! It's my go to to whenever I have a question about school. I've used it mainly to answer my math and science questions but I know it has a lot of more applications. It has been so helpful and several times has saved me hours by simplifying the process for me.

Audrey Mitchell

February 21st, 2020 Managua, MN

Khan Academy was amazing to use during my college courses. The information study tips, and helps as amazing.

JDWain

February 20th, 2020 Tallahassee, FL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Khan Academy is a wonderful company. They have helped me get through so a wide variety of courses starting in highschool and even now in medical school I still use some of their resources and videos 10/10

Deryl

February 20th, 2020 Managua, MN

Khan academy is awesome because I can learn about any subject whenever I want to.

Jaci Rhoades

February 20th, 2020 , TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Khan was what got me through organic chemistry. if I got stuck on a problem all I had to do was search Khan academy and I always found the answer. With Crystal clear explanations not complex chemistry explanations.

Anne

February 18th, 2020 Tallahassee, FL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

This helped me greatly while in high school and even during college. The instructors are very well educated and explain topics very well. They made extremely hard topics easy to understand. I sometimes learned more from them than I did from some of my instructors.

Halle Rex

February 14th, 2020 ,

I needed to know certain information about a topic and couldn’t find much information. Khan academy had so much information on the topic

GS95ER

February 12th, 2020 Baytown, TX

Incredible job at explaining difficult material in a way that makes learning so much easier. Being able to follow along at your own pace, and rewind if needed is a blessing compared to in-person lectures.

Jenna Bagley

February 10th, 2020 American Fork, UT DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Khan Academy has helped me learn so much and has information on so many broad and niche topics. Definitely worth the money whether test prepping or just looking to increase your knowledge base.

Erika Douglas

February 10th, 2020 Cedar Fort, UT DETAILS arrow_drop_down

We use the lessons on Khan Academy 4 test review for our kids. They also enjoy finding new random things to learn in the science or history sections.

Angelina Hamilton

February 7th, 2020 Gulfport, MS

Whenever I am struggling, this is the place I go, there is a course for everything and I can always come if I need help.

Juliann Mecham

February 3rd, 2020 Managua, MN DETAILS arrow_drop_down

KHAN ACADEMY IS INCREDIBLE. It helped me so much to understand biology, and so many other classes that I took in college. Mainly Chemistry and Biology. Better than my professor taught it and I understood it better. Would highly recommend.

Seth

January 30th, 2020 Managua, MN

I used them in High school and the site was hard to navigate and really didn’t help me personally. If they had online support available 24/7 it would be better.

Matthew Hall

January 23rd, 2020 Gulfport, MS DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I love the interaction of Khan Academy, insuring that children get all the learning they need and if they still don't understand there are lessons assigned to kids that need extra help. It helped me, it will help others!

Gabriel Chappell

January 23rd, 2020 Luling, LA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Khan Academy helped me learn algebra in middle school my school payed for it and I liked it a lot if you have a question that they don't answer post it to the live board and they will answer in about 2-3 hours, only thing is some lessons they don't have all the instructors but they have instructors that go with your pace. Great thing trust me.

Madelyn

January 20th, 2020 Gulfport, MS

Khan Academy is a very helpful app in different school subjects. The videos are extremely helpful, and I like that you can repeat lessons as many times as you want.

Asia Bui

January 20th, 2020 Gulfport, MS DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Khan Academy is so helpful and useful to my learning. The videos of people doing examples and teaching lessons really is helpful when i don't understand a specific topic that i am suppose to learn

Jack Dean

January 16th, 2020 Long Beach, MS

It is great and has tons of different lessons available. I have used it several times and it is always useful when it comes to learning the material.

Holly Brown

January 16th, 2020 Biloxi, MS

I have been using khan academy since I was in elementary school, using it to learn more complex areas of study, and continued using it through my high school, helping me with calculus and standardized test. Never have had any problems, and its easy to use website made it so much easier.

Aimee

January 16th, 2020 Long Beach, MS

Khan Academy has very informative videos on most history topics. I have AP World History and Khan Academy has been my life saver. The videos break down the topic very well and make it easily understandable for the audience.

Jimmy Hall III

January 16th, 2020 Amite, LA

Khan Academy helps me with my lessons and learning too and I love it and all of my friends love it too.

Tajanae Smith

January 15th, 2020 Kansas City, MO

Give lessons quick and easy when needed plus with no cost.i would use it for quick study lessons and for class.

SkylarPickens

January 15th, 2020 Houston, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

It was a great tool in making sure i strived to get my desired score on the ACT!

eunj

January 14th, 2020 ,

Khan got me through the worst semester of advanced level math in my life, and I couldn't be more thankful for the public-domain nature of these lessons. Very informative and easy to follow.

Nicole Mondares

January 14th, 2020 Bogalusa, LA

Khan Academy did not help me at all with my tests. The speaker is always boring and makes me zone out!

Nathan Shupe

January 14th, 2020 Jackson, MS

Khan academy has helped me in so many ways, from math to reading its the best way to learn how to do something in just 5 mins

Jake Baleyev

January 14th, 2020 Madison, MS

A very useful, & free site for education. Always has the stuff you need when learning. Although presentation, & unique learning experiences are often clunky.

ella touchstone

January 14th, 2020 Norcross, GA

khan academy has always been helpful to my needs during school. it has something for every subject helping me achieve academic excellence

William Burkett

January 14th, 2020 Gulfport, MS

Through out my time in junior high I used khan academy to help teach me basics in pre algebra and algebra. Khan academy gave me a broader understanding of what he subjects.

Joel Dorris

January 14th, 2020 Long Beach, MS

Khan Acamdemy has been a wonderful to use for school activites to help improve my education

Violet Acosta Stewart

January 14th, 2020 Gulfport, MS

It helps me a ton with math and his been a life saver on multiple occasions. I struggle with math quite often and Khan academy has really helped me understand alot more.

Patricia Broadus

January 14th, 2020 Long Beach, MS

This website is amazing!! I was never that great at math and anytime that I was struggling I went to Khan Academy. The lessons are clearly explained and very helpful!

Olivia Walker

January 14th, 2020 Kansas City, MO

I have used this app before and it helped me tremendously. This app is great and I would use it again.

Laurie Massie

January 14th, 2020 Lakeland, FL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Khan Academy provided AMAZING help for my son in math & science to get him ready for both ACT and in class work. Thanks!!

Austin Hysmith

January 14th, 2020 Long Beach, MS

This is a good website/app to use. It helps teach you how to solve your math problems and also provides videos to aid you.

Penney Thurtell

January 13th, 2020 Long Beach, MS

This program was instrumental to my sons review for taking the ACT & SAT. The questions ask and he was able to practice helped prepare him for the questions on the actual test(s).

Honey LeBlanc

January 13th, 2020 Pass Christian, MS DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I use Khan Academy as an extra resource to help my math students. The videos are short enough to keep the students' attention and are very thorough. I find it to be such a valuable site that I donate monthly to them to help keep it running.

Wislane Noel

January 10th, 2020 Tallahassee, FL

It was a good experience nice and enjoyable to do and helped me out a lot. Really good!

Shaznae

January 10th, 2020 Tallahassee, FL

It is a great website to study from. It offers help from K-13 but also college students.

Sarah Marfo

January 10th, 2020 Tallahassee, FL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

For any high school and college students this will save you money and time. Time from failing and time from studying unnessary steps. Khan Academy has helped me pass my math and chemistry courses. Amazing!

Robyn

January 10th, 2020 Tallahassee, FL

I absolutely loved Khan academy. Best way to teach yourself any subject matter while not being at school!

Olivia

January 10th, 2020 Orlando, FL

Khan Academy has been very helpful with all forms of test prep. Having visual learning tools, as provided through published videos, I have gained understanding for future test.

Nazjah Yates

January 10th, 2020 Jacksonville, FL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I used Khan academy throughout high school to prepare for my SAT. A lot of the practices utilized both videos and sample problems to help me practice for the upcoming tests. I liked that the practice problems were interactive and that if i needed help, there was a video to aid me. Khan Academy also gave me feedback on my responses and why an answer was better than another. I enjoyed the website to help me prepare for my SAT test but i did feel as if some articles were uninteresting.

Maya Smith

January 10th, 2020 Jacksonville, FL

I like khan academy because it allowed me to better understand certain topics, especially chemistry.

Kiara Howard

January 10th, 2020 Tallahassee, FL

Khama a Academy has saved my life. As a biology major, I use this site and many of its tools to study and excel in my school work. I would recommend to a friend.

Frantzlida

January 10th, 2020 Tallahassee, FL

Khan Academy is a great website that helps students prepare for States test and school work.

Ezenma

January 10th, 2020 Coral Gables, FL

Love this software so much. It is great! Khan academy ranges in every subject and is useful

Diamond Collins

January 10th, 2020 Jacksonville, FL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Khan Academy is an amazing resource to prepare for the ACT and Sat. It is also helpful for going over math problems you are unsure on how to do.

Derrian

January 10th, 2020 Tallahassee, FL

Khan academy is the reason why I passed Organic Chemistry! The videos are super helpful and explains everything in detail so you can really understad the concepts. There is literally every subject and concept that Khan academy goes over and it literally blows my mind. The tutors in the video has never steered me wrong and explains better than alot of my professers at my university

Deanna Bernard

January 10th, 2020 Miami, FL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Really helps when you are having a tough time with a difficult course! Khan academy really breaks down the material in a way where you can better understand it.