Khan Academy was founded in 2005 by Salman Khan. It is a non-profit organization that offers free online courses to assist students, teachers, and parents. A variety of courses are available in Math; Science and Engineering; Arts and Humanities; Computing; Economics and Finance; College and Careers; and Test Prep. Learning levels range from Preschool to College level understanding. This educational program is partnered with NASA, The Museum of Modern Art, The California Academy of Sciences, and MIT. Courses are available in 36 different languages and the website can be viewed in English, Spanish, French, and Brazilian Portuguese.

A free SAT course is available. These tests have been created in partnership with the College Board to ensure that individuals are getting quality practice exams. The course is interactive including practice exercises, instructional videos, and personalized learning. Khan has developed a technology that helps identify where your strengths are and where there may be gaps. There is not an ACT Test Prep course available but administrators encourage students to test their knowledge within the specific areas of the ACT curriculum: Math, Science, English, Reading, and Writing.

#2 ACT Online Prep chevron_right
#3 Prep Expert chevron_right

April aphe8493

March 30th, 2020 Castle Rock, CO DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Khan Academy has a lot of great stuff for prepping. I just wish they would stop sending me so many notifications all the time.

Rocio Diaz

March 20th, 2020 Tallahassee, FL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Khan Academy helped me ace my classes in college including math and biology. It was also a great resource to have when studying for the SAT.

Kogan Powell

March 18th, 2020 West Valley City, UT DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Oh my heck, there is a place in heaven reserved for Sal Khan and his crew. They have saved more grades than anyone can count. Really simple format and I don't know why, but the fact that you can earn badges and "grow" your avatar is so motivating for some reason.

Karen Torino

March 16th, 2020 Tallahassee, FL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Khan academy has some of the hardest practice questions I've ever come cross...but that is good. Their videos are super helpful and really cover the information in great detail. I always go on Khan academy when I need help with my STEM classes.

Trey Farner

March 10th, 2020 Norcross, GA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

In elementary school I was always really bad at doing English work. Through Kahn academy I was able to study my weakest subject and catch back up to the rest of my class. I really recommend this site to anyone looking for something to help tutor them back to speed

Seth Boudoin

March 10th, 2020 , MS

Great teachings and videos to help one understand concepts and to help teach them whatever subject in school giving one trouble.

Kathy Faustin

March 10th, 2020 Tallahassee, FL

I use Khan Academy for many of my classes, such as Organic Chemistry and Genetics, and it helps a lot for understanding the subjects.

Alexa Pitre

March 10th, 2020 New Orleans, LA

Great information. Sal is just a lil boring. Very knowledgeable man though. I appreciate the variety in topics.

Jaida Williams

March 9th, 2020 Tallahassee, FL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Khan Academy has helped me study for exams through interactive videos and readings on course material.

Alyssa Hansel

March 6th, 2020 Tallahassee, FL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

SUPER HELPFUL FOR STEM STUDENTS! In college, I used this learning site so much! It's super informative and the tutors really go into depth in the videos. Any student struggling in class should definitely try this out!

Thomas Andersen

March 6th, 2020 Tallahassee, FL

I used Khan Academy to prepare for the SAT and I would definitely say that the test-taking strategies are very helpful.

hmarashi

March 6th, 2020 Newark, NJ DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Khan academy will probably be responsible for a good quarter of my degree. This service is invaluable for all students and learners. I’ve used khan academy for every single course i’ve taken to reinforce my knowledge.Their premium program also has quizzes and tests to help you prepare for your classes.

Emily

March 6th, 2020 Tallahassee, FL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I love online video tools, it is great to review old things even for my current classes and it helps me refresh for my standardized tests.

Elizabeth Klemm

March 5th, 2020 Tallahassee, FL

I used Khan Academy to prepare for all of my Advanced Placement exams in high school and they really do have great study materials. I felt very prepared going into my exams and my scores reflected that.

Janie Dennis

March 5th, 2020 Tallahassee, FL

Khan Academy has helped me very much throughout my classes! Really helpful! They have allowed me to understand math and science! I am not good at math and sometimes it is difficult to find a good tutor but they are available online for many subjects.

Jackson Barousse

March 4th, 2020 Irving, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Khan Academy helped me with my math courses. When i’m at home and don’t have a teacher to help, I open Khan Academy and their instructional videos give me a deeper understanding of the topic i’m learning!

take7

February 27th, 2020 Sandy, UT

Not just for test prep for every day study and keeping up with your grade level work! The helps and videos are so clear and helpful. I encourage my kids to do it on vacation and whenever they need extra "tutoring". It is self explanatory and easy to follow. When my kids prep for a test they do extra work problems on Khan to really clarify and cement their knowledge.

Laitina Filipe

February 26th, 2020 South Jordan, UT DETAILS arrow_drop_down

My kids have learned so much from using this program online and preparing them for their regular school work and homework time is always fun for them.

Fife32

February 25th, 2020 Managua, MN

I owe my college grades to Kahn Academy. It is the reason I passed biology. Would recommend to literally anyone who wants to learn

Rebecca

February 25th, 2020 Managua, MN DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Khan Academy is super helpful for test prep. They have great videos which help explain concepts super well.

DeeDee G.

February 25th, 2020 Norcross, GA

Very useful for outside the classroom help. Sometimes the teachers just do not dot he lesson justice. This website helps break concepts down into more simpler terms.

Zabsanti

February 25th, 2020 Silverhill, AL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I really appreciate what kind Academy has allowed me to do for my AP test. The videos and the lessons are very in death and allowed me to be more familiarized with much of my material

Julie Taylor

February 25th, 2020 Ogden, UT

I don't like Khan Academy. I studied for a test on one and I did not do good on it. Didn't teach me that good. Don't remember anything it was just temporarily stored.

June Cazier

February 21st, 2020 Layton, UT

Khan Academy is awesome! It's my go to to whenever I have a question about school. I've used it mainly to answer my math and science questions but I know it has a lot of more applications. It has been so helpful and several times has saved me hours by simplifying the process for me.

Audrey Mitchell

February 21st, 2020 Managua, MN

Khan Academy was amazing to use during my college courses. The information study tips, and helps as amazing.

JDWain

February 20th, 2020 Tallahassee, FL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Khan Academy is a wonderful company. They have helped me get through so a wide variety of courses starting in highschool and even now in medical school I still use some of their resources and videos 10/10

Deryl

February 20th, 2020 Managua, MN

Khan academy is awesome because I can learn about any subject whenever I want to.

Jaci Rhoades

February 20th, 2020 , TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Khan was what got me through organic chemistry. if I got stuck on a problem all I had to do was search Khan academy and I always found the answer. With Crystal clear explanations not complex chemistry explanations.

Anne

February 18th, 2020 Tallahassee, FL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

This helped me greatly while in high school and even during college. The instructors are very well educated and explain topics very well. They made extremely hard topics easy to understand. I sometimes learned more from them than I did from some of my instructors.

Halle Rex

February 14th, 2020 ,

I needed to know certain information about a topic and couldn’t find much information. Khan academy had so much information on the topic

GS95ER

February 12th, 2020 Baytown, TX

Incredible job at explaining difficult material in a way that makes learning so much easier. Being able to follow along at your own pace, and rewind if needed is a blessing compared to in-person lectures.

Jenna Bagley

February 10th, 2020 American Fork, UT DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Khan Academy has helped me learn so much and has information on so many broad and niche topics. Definitely worth the money whether test prepping or just looking to increase your knowledge base.

Erika Douglas

February 10th, 2020 Cedar Fort, UT DETAILS arrow_drop_down

We use the lessons on Khan Academy 4 test review for our kids. They also enjoy finding new random things to learn in the science or history sections.

Angelina Hamilton

February 7th, 2020 Gulfport, MS

Whenever I am struggling, this is the place I go, there is a course for everything and I can always come if I need help.

Juliann Mecham

February 3rd, 2020 Managua, MN DETAILS arrow_drop_down

KHAN ACADEMY IS INCREDIBLE. It helped me so much to understand biology, and so many other classes that I took in college. Mainly Chemistry and Biology. Better than my professor taught it and I understood it better. Would highly recommend.

Seth

January 30th, 2020 Managua, MN

I used them in High school and the site was hard to navigate and really didn’t help me personally. If they had online support available 24/7 it would be better.

Matthew Hall

January 23rd, 2020 Gulfport, MS DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I love the interaction of Khan Academy, insuring that children get all the learning they need and if they still don't understand there are lessons assigned to kids that need extra help. It helped me, it will help others!

Gabriel Chappell

January 23rd, 2020 Luling, LA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Khan Academy helped me learn algebra in middle school my school payed for it and I liked it a lot if you have a question that they don't answer post it to the live board and they will answer in about 2-3 hours, only thing is some lessons they don't have all the instructors but they have instructors that go with your pace. Great thing trust me.

Madelyn

January 20th, 2020 Gulfport, MS

Khan Academy is a very helpful app in different school subjects. The videos are extremely helpful, and I like that you can repeat lessons as many times as you want.

Asia Bui

January 20th, 2020 Gulfport, MS DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Khan Academy is so helpful and useful to my learning. The videos of people doing examples and teaching lessons really is helpful when i don't understand a specific topic that i am suppose to learn

Jack Dean

January 16th, 2020 Long Beach, MS

It is great and has tons of different lessons available. I have used it several times and it is always useful when it comes to learning the material.

Holly Brown

January 16th, 2020 Biloxi, MS

I have been using khan academy since I was in elementary school, using it to learn more complex areas of study, and continued using it through my high school, helping me with calculus and standardized test. Never have had any problems, and its easy to use website made it so much easier.

Aimee

January 16th, 2020 Long Beach, MS

Khan Academy has very informative videos on most history topics. I have AP World History and Khan Academy has been my life saver. The videos break down the topic very well and make it easily understandable for the audience.

Jimmy Hall III

January 16th, 2020 Amite, LA

Khan Academy helps me with my lessons and learning too and I love it and all of my friends love it too.

Tajanae Smith

January 15th, 2020 Kansas City, MO

Give lessons quick and easy when needed plus with no cost.i would use it for quick study lessons and for class.

SkylarPickens

January 15th, 2020 Houston, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

It was a great tool in making sure i strived to get my desired score on the ACT!

eunj

January 14th, 2020 ,

Khan got me through the worst semester of advanced level math in my life, and I couldn't be more thankful for the public-domain nature of these lessons. Very informative and easy to follow.

Nicole Mondares

January 14th, 2020 Bogalusa, LA

Khan Academy did not help me at all with my tests. The speaker is always boring and makes me zone out!

Nathan Shupe

January 14th, 2020 Jackson, MS

Khan academy has helped me in so many ways, from math to reading its the best way to learn how to do something in just 5 mins

Jake Baleyev

January 14th, 2020 Madison, MS

A very useful, & free site for education. Always has the stuff you need when learning. Although presentation, & unique learning experiences are often clunky.