The mission of Tech to Us is to provide industry-leading technical support services to home customers and small businesses. Tech to Us is proud to employ a team of experienced technicians who can help customers solve any tech problem both quickly and efficiently.

Customers will also never have to worry about hidden diagnostic, labor, or additional fees. Tech to Us charges a flat monthly or annual rate.

The Good

• U.S.-Based Techs
  • Home Support Plan
  • Small Business Support
  • Supported Devices and Brands
  • Active Duty Military and Veteran Discount

U.S.-Based Techs

Based in Hartford, Connecticut, Tech to Us proudly boasts having an entirely U.S.-based tech support team. As a matter of fact, all Tech to US employees work out of the Hartford office. The technical support company also boasts that its technicians are experienced, knowledgeable, and able to fix the majority of computer/computer-related problems. Customers should keep in mind that Tech to Us only provides technical support and does not offer part replacements or physical repairs — although the company will help guide consumers toward a solution if that is the case.

Home Support Plan

Customers can purchase a monthly home support plan from Tech to Us, starting as low as a flat rate of $34.99 per month — plus a one-time $100 setup fee. However, they can also purchase a yearly home support plan for as low as $349.99 per month — which has no setup fee. Both the monthly and yearly options include the following:

• Tech support for unlimited issues
  • Fully U.S.-based
  • Expert technicians
  • Unlimited PC tune-ups
  • Phone support
  • Chat support via quick connect icon
  • 100% money-back guarantee on first issue
  • Malwarebytes premium anti-malware software (1 computer)

Small Business Support

For business support, Tech to Us provides a monthly Business Unlimited plan starting at $75 per month, plus a one-time $100 setup fee. The plan includes the following technical services and software catered toward businesses:

• Supported Device Bundle
    • Support for 1 computer (PC or Mac)
    • Support for 1 smartphone
    • Support for 1 tablet
    • Support for 1 printer
  • Unlimited Technical Support for All Included Devices
  • Fully U.S.-Based Expert Technicians
  • Business Priority Phone Support
  • Chat Support via Quick Connect Icon (Windows PC only)
  • Training and Guidance
  • Unlimited Computer Tune-Ups
  • Advanced Managed Malware Prevention and Remediation Software for 1 Computer
  • Secure Password Management by Sticky Password for 1 User
  • 500 GB Tech to Us Cloud Data Backup shared between all your supported devices

Additional device bundles will cost an extra $35 per month.

Supported Devices and Brands

Tech to Us is well-versed in the tech industry and supports all computer and computer-related devices such as desktops, laptops, monitors, smartphones, tablets, routers, modems, software applications, printers, scanners, and more. Consumers with products from the following companies can receive tech support from Tech to Us:

• Acer
  • Toshiba
  • Trend Micro
  • Webroot

Active Duty Military and Veteran Discount

Tech to Us does offer a discount to Active Duty Military members. Plus, the discount is open to U.S. service members, veterans, and their spouse/significant other.

However, there is little information on the website about what the discount is and consumers will have to contact the company directly for this information.

The Bad

• Limited Service Area
  • No Prorated Refunds
  • Money-Back Guarantee Conditions

Limited Service Area

Currently, Tech to Us only provides services to customers in the United States and Canada.

No Prorated Refunds

Although common throughout the industry, customers should be aware that Tech to Us does not offer prorated refunds. If a customer cancels before the end of their current plan, they will receive service for the rest of the time frame and not be enrolled in auto-renew.

However, customers will be happy to hear that Tech to Us does not charge any additional fees for canceling.

Money-Back Guarantee Conditions

Tech to Us has a 100 percent money-back guarantee where the company states that its technicians will exhaust every possible option as to why the device isn’t working. If the technician can’t solve the issue, customers will receive a full refund on the home tech support plan.

While we commend Tech to Us for providing this guarantee, consumers should read the fine print before banking on the money-back guarantee.

Upon reading the terms and conditions, customers will learn that the 100 percent money-back guarantee is only on an initial incident. And according to Tech to Us, the ‘“Initial incident” implies a situation where a customer is calling in for the first time with a specific computer or technology problem or question(s). The technician must be allowed all opportunities to resolve the issue. What is considered “all opportunities” varies depending on the nature of the issue and will be defined at the discretion of a Tech to Us technician, agent, supervisor, and/or manager. If the technician is unable to fully resolve the customer’s problem or answer the question(s) after exhausting all possible methods of a resolution, a full refund may be issued. The customer does not have the option to end support in order to receive a refund prior to Tech to Us finding a solution or exhausting all opportunities to resolve the issue. The support process must be allowed to be fully vetted for a refund to be considered, regardless of the reason.

Additionally, in the situation where Tech to Us has resolved at least one issue — even if it was not the initial incident — the money-back guarantee is no longer valid and the customer is not entitled to a refund for any services — either fully or partially.

The Bottom Line

Tech To Us is an entirely U.S.-based tech support company that offers services for both home and business ventures. Tech to Us provides a variety of services and can fix just about any computer or computer-related issue. However, the company is not limited to repairing only computers; Tech to Us technicians can help consumers with tablets, smartphones, modems, printers, scanners, and more.

Customers need to be aware that the company’s 100 percent money-back guarantee is only for the first incident and there are a few stipulations they’ll need to be aware of — so it’s important they read the fine print to make sure they understand all the conditions.

Other than that, Tech to Us appears to be a reliable and trustworthy tech support company. Several of the reviews left on BestCompany.com even praise Tech to Us for employing knowledgeable and friendly customer support representatives who were able to help fix their problem both quickly and efficiently.

View Top Tech Support Companies

4.8

Rick Rodriguez

January 21st, 2020 Itasca, IL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I am in a customer service-oriented business (insurance) so I know what good customer service looks like. Recognizing the need for a service such as Tech to Us offers and after considerable research, I selected them I spoke to Sage who patiently listened to my needs and provide the support necessary to make me realize I chose wisely. He performed the necessary maintenance tasks for my PC and laptop and I now have the peace of mind knowing that all systems are running optimally and that they are in the background ready, willing and able to assist should any problems develop. A bonus is that should any questions or problems develop with my other electronic devices (printer, scanner, iPhone r iPad, they are only an email or phone call away. I can't highly recommend Sage or Tech to Us enough.

Jan 21, 2020

Thank you for the kind words, Rick. We are happy to be of service to you and glad you had such a positive experience.

Debra Jean Allegro

May 18th, 2017

I LOVE, LOVE all my guys at Tech To Us! Hi guys! They all are the most wonderful people I've ever spoken with. I've had to call them many, many times and they are geniuses. I don't know what I would do without them. Now I know that if anything, big or small, goes wrong with my laptop, printer, etc they are there for me and they are so kind and patient with me and never, ever make me feel like I'm stupid. Someday I'm going to go to CT and give you all a big, big hug. Everybody who is reading this, join Tech To Us. They are the most wonderful. brilliant guys in the world.

Sheldon Rininger

June 8th, 2020 Akron, OH DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I had them for over 4 years and there was nothing they could not do for me. Virus, downloading, showing me shortcuts, and explaining things about a computer when I first started working on a computer. I had a company in India that was ripping me off. Nice to work with a company USA.

Margaret McClintock

April 22nd, 2020 Leander, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Every technician I have had has been knowledgeable, courteous, helpful and friendly. They have solved every problem I’ve had. Since I am terribly tech-savvy, that has been often. I truly know no other company that I think is as good as this company is. I truly have not single thing to say even remotely negative about them!!!

Barbara Schatt

April 15th, 2020 Seattle, WA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I'm technologically ignorant and techtous always solved my problems, sometimes in spite of my ignorance.

Bobbi Cummings

April 13th, 2020 Lucerne Valley, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

We have used Techtous for about 5 years. Each time we have used the service was excellent. Our problems were always solved and our computers were back in service. They always finished to the job with excellent results. They never complain they we are taking to much time or the problem can not be fixed. We have recommended them to our friends that are having problem. She is also very happy with the help. Thanks for the help.

john talcott

April 13th, 2020 Gaithersburg, MD DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I lost all my data because my hard drive crashed. I had back up with Tech to Us and I was back up in a few minutes without that back up I would have lost everything. Thanks Tech to Us i saved time and money.

Beverly Henderson

March 31st, 2020 Colorado Springs, CO DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I live in an area where there are many choices for technical support... Tech to us is always committed to solving your problem, helping you understand your situation and never ever have I had an unpleasant technician! Excellent customer service very knowledgeable about products and they love people and their job!!

Mar 31, 2020

Thank you so much for the kind words Beverly! It's always nice to hear how well our team has done to support our customers. We appreciate you!

bruce

March 12th, 2020 Tracy, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

i have never hd other than excellent experiences with tech to us tecnnicions and that includes this corrispondance as well thank youu very much

Liz

March 3rd, 2020 Bristow, OK DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Proffesional, patient, very helpfull. Don't know what I would do with out them.

Kim Walker

March 2nd, 2020 , DETAILS arrow_drop_down

They have the knowledge that I am lacking when it comes to technology. From setting up a new computer to cleaning up a computer, just about anything in between, they've got me covered. The only down fall I see is the support package I have is a little costly, but over all worth it.

bob nicholas

March 2nd, 2020 Sonoma, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I have been with them for probably 6 or 7 years. Every experience has been excellent. I always recommend them to friends because their service for a year costs about the same as two "take your computer to the local guru" trips. Oh yes, It is so refreshing to talk to tech support and not hear someone with an Indian accent say, Hello, My name is Betty".

Thomas Couch

February 12th, 2020 Yukon, OK DETAILS arrow_drop_down

A Vendor loaded an unwanted AV program into my Dell computer. I t rendered my machine useless for an extended period of almost 3 weeks. The courteous, professional, technical staff repaired my machine after finding the shadow program. Subsequent, to the final repair, all has been normal. Tech to Us is an outstanding group to have on your side when things blow up. I am happy, my wife is happy, and my dog is happy! Tom (me) was tense, irritable, and upset with this situation. TECH to US made it all go away and for this I am truly thankful! If you have a Digital Frustration give ém a call and sleep well and have a happy family again.

PMBPM

February 12th, 2020 Fort Myers, FL

I HAVE BEEN A CUSTOMER FOR 8 YRS AND FOUND IT VERY HELPFUL . TUNEUPS ARE DONE REGULARLY. THEY HAVE GOTTEN ME THROUGH DIFFERENT SITUATIONS WHICH I APPRECIATE.

Lyndi Saunders

February 7th, 2020 Las Vegas, NV DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I have been a customer of Tech to Us for many years. They are G R E A T . . . . Knowledgeable, patient and smart. I give them 10* and a BIG SMILEY FACE.

Stan K

February 7th, 2020 Las Vegas, NV DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Every time I contact TTU the problem is addressed, without fail. excellent, competent techs, patient, and always very courteous and respectful. No question is beneath including the most rudimentary. The one glitch is that often it takes too long to get sustained attention to a problem. But at the end it's always worth it.

Joy

February 7th, 2020 Daytona Beach, FL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Never had any problem with tech to us always helped. Today Jerey S was very helpful and I really appreciate the HELP!

Michael Luikart

February 4th, 2020 Minneapolis, MN DETAILS arrow_drop_down

We have been a very pleased with the service and professionalism of Tech to us. A great value for the service from an American based company. Thank you again for such wonderful service.

Feb 04, 2020

We are happy to have you as a customer, Michael. Thank you for the kind words!

Randall Arehart

February 4th, 2020 Medina, OH DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I dont know what i would do without Tech to Us. They respond quickly and take any amount of time that is necessary to get the job done. I highly recommend them to anyone who has a computer.

Feb 04, 2020

Thank you for taking the time to write a review, Randall. We appreciate you as a customer!

Shirley

February 4th, 2020 Grand Blanc, MI DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I called this morning because got s scam popup and was walked thru how to get rid of that screen. Later I called for my monthly checkup , and it went smoothly.

KATHERINE GLANKLER

February 4th, 2020 Elizabeth, CO DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I HAVE HAD "TECH-TO-US" FOR OVER THREE YEARS, THERE IS NO WAY I COULD BEGIN TO TELL YOU WHAT EXCEPTIONAL WORK THE DO. I LIVE IN A VERY REMOTE AREA WITH NO COMPUTER STORS OR TECHS THAT SERVICE MY AREA. EVERYTHING I HAVE HAD AN ISSUE "TECH-TO-US" HAVE ALWAYS BEEN ABLE TO SOLVE THE PROBLEM, THEY ARE EASY TO REACH, HELPFUL, FRIENDLY ALSO VERY PATIENT THEY TRULY KNOW WHAT THEY ARE DOING. I WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND"TECH-TO-US" THEY ARE "EXCELLENT"!!

Feb 04, 2020

Wow, Katherine! Thanks so much for the kind words. We are always happy to help!

Barbara spinelli

February 4th, 2020 Tucson, AZ DETAILS arrow_drop_down

service is great people very polite and extremely helpful I would certainly recommend this service to anyone who has COMPUTER

Judi

February 4th, 2020 Nutley, NJ DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Each and every person I've dealt with over the past several years has been professional and knowledgeable. I'm not the brightest bulb on the tree, but each one has been patiernt ... some time back, your people scrubbed my machine due to many issues that couldn't be resolved. Since they put a new #10 in, I've seldom called, except for things I forgot how to do, which happened today. My machine runs great thanks to your people.

Feb 04, 2020

Glad we could be there for you Judi. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience!

Linda

January 28th, 2020 Folsom, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Jerry has been kind, helpful courteous, funny, great attitude. Fixed the problem. Tech to US has been the best ever computer technicians/company I have ever had and I have had about 5-6 techies.

AlyceK

January 28th, 2020 Quakertown, PA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

always available to resolve problems quickly.

Karen Morelli

January 28th, 2020 Forest Hills, NY DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I was very reluctant to upgrade to Windows 10, but knew I had no choice. However, with the help of Tech To Us, it was seamless! The techs are very knowledgeable and friendly and took as much time as was needed. It's good to know they're there! I'm glad I made the decision to go with Tech To Us! Thank you!

Feb 04, 2020

Great to hear, Karen! Windows 10 isn't that scary and as you said, you have us if you need help! Glad it all went smoothly!

robert kachnic

January 23rd, 2020 West Hartford, CT DETAILS arrow_drop_down

i had wonderful experience with Tech To Us.My computer was compromised by people who said they work for google.The tech Shavez made we feel like i was in good hands with tech to us and would fix the problem in which he did.

Jan 24, 2020

We are happy to hear that we could help you out, Robert!

Chuck M.

January 23rd, 2020 Fairfield, CT DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I have been with them over a year they have helped us out several times. VERY QUICK RESPONSE TIME. They can fix the problem the first time ,not like optimum. Well worth the money.

Jan 24, 2020

Thank you for the review, Chuck! We appreciate you as a customer and are happy to hear that your experience has been so positive.

Gloria

June 27th, 2019 Arcadia, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I have been with Tech to Us for several years and signed up for its "Next in Line" Service and paid an extra fee to get ahead of the line. Most of the time, I called at 6 a.m. Pacific Time when it opens to make sure there is no line. When I call during hours with heavy call volume, the "Next in Line" Service DOES NOT WORK. Case in point: this evening I called at approximately at 5: 30 p.m. (Pacific Time) I waited on the phone for 25 minutes before a technician answered my call even though I paid an extra fee to be "Next in Line", which means if there is a line, my call would automatically be transported to the front of the line ahead of all other callers who did not subscribe to the "Next in Line" service. When the technician answered my call, he informed me that there was no line. My question is, if there is no line, why did I have to wait 25 minutes in order for my call to be answered? This was not the first incident. It had happened before. So what is the point of paying an additional fee to be the first in line when it makes no difference anyway.

Emily Sandstrom

September 20th, 2017 Challis, ID

I was switched to professional level, and advise people to go elsewhere instead. These guys don't listen, don't respond to what you say, and don't do what they say. I am 3 days without 2 computers because of how they installed a new cloud storage company of thier choice. They are not taking this crisis seriously. 'Wait 24 hours is the NEXT STEP says the tech on Day 2. Making Day 4 the next contact. Remember, this problem ON BOTH MY COMPUTERS is severe, rendering them inoperable, and entirely arose from their own doing. When I was solicited to become professional level, I was told there was a special phone number and better faster service for businesses. Ha-ha. It's slower. Also was told hours were extended for business level - and after I bought, that hours were instead shorter. I could go on but you get the picture. Could be that after you're a client for over a year, you're no longer special. Beats me.

Michael R Iezzi

January 16th, 2017 Winter Garden, FL

I have been doing business with TECH TO US for two years and found their customer service and expertise to be excellent. In the past, I have had terrible experiences with technical support companies that provided poor service or they went out of business while I was still under contract. After hearing about TECH TO US being praised by the host of a national TV morning show, I immediately called for service. The outcome was what I hoped for, prompt service and effective results.