My Phone Support Logo

My Phone Support

Is This Your Business?

6.6

Nadine Duffin Peyton, CO

The technicians were all very polite. It took quite a while over 2 days to get all the problems fixed, but they got the job completed and the computer is working fine now.

Deb Malone, NY

Nitesh was very patient with me and worked a long time to get the scammer out of my computer. i am very pleased with that.

Juliet Bqles Reedsport, OR

I just finished a service call with Gaurav R. and I am very satisfied with not only the service he provided but also the kind patience he showed me.

Terry Binghamton, NY

Gaurav R was exceptional! He was patient and solved all my problems. I would have been in trouble if not for him, a consummate professional

danny smiley Miami, FL

MY experience with your Technical support was excellent Mr.K did a wonderful job.Very courteous individual thanks for the help.

Peter Jovanovich Alsip, IL

Vaibhav was very helpful with solving the problems I had with my computer. He took his time and made sure everything was running properly! Thank You!

Freddie Cory Natalbany, LA

My Phone Support was helpful to me in getting my computer cleaned and running more efficiently. I personally could not have completed this installation and cleanup on my own.

Frances Rasey

I was very happy with the customer service and how they fixed my computer. I was very scared that I was hacked and they assured me the whole process through. Thanks a bunch

Elizabeth WELKER Orlando, FL

My technician solved my issues, explained programs needed to upgrade Office 365 and service agreements. Very patient with me.

tamara Douglasville, GA

great techs but security product was as really pricey tech helped me get here they needed me to be without getting frustrated at a computer dummy

David Gaebler Omaha, NE

Issues were resolved to my satisfaction. The technician was professional and courteous and addressed my issues promptly and thoroughly.

Gaillot Joseph Ocoee, FL

I was very please it is one of the best service experience witch I will recommend to anyone. Gaillot Joseph, in Orlando, Florida

Jonathan Dowdle Perry Hall, MD

Staff was courteous and extremely helpful. They were very thorough and helpful and resolved all of my issues. I am extremely satisfied.

Virginia Morse Hale Foley, AL

The operators were clear and concise. They made sure I understood every step they would take and about how long it would take.

Dwayne H. Waldorf, MD

The technician was very patient, professional, and knowledgeable of what was needed. He even fixed the problem for a reduced cost to me.

Lori Langford Happy Valley, OR

Pop-ups were removed from the screen that I could not remove myself. After an internal tune up, my pc is running much faster.

Julie Noonan Cottontown, TN

Very patient and thorough. I fell victim to a scammer and they were very nice to first educate me on how to avoid this in the future.

mary walker Birmingham, AL

My experience was great from start to finish. Thank you so much for your time, I understood each person and they were very friendly.

rob groze Hammonton, NJ

atul-: the folks here were most helpful. I am very greatful they were able to help with all of my problems. thank you so much!!!

Michelle Emmett Worland, WY

We have never had to call tech support before to get help with an issue like this. It was fairly easy and a good experience.

BILLY LYNCH Bedford, TX

it was a long drawn out process to correct problem but tech stayed with it until all problems resolved. Appreciate his help greatly.

Michael D'Arienzo Wyckoff, NJ

Technician was able to get Microsoft excel working properly after i purchased it from Microsoft. i was unable to do it myself without their help.

DAVID AND MARY TUTTLE Warren, MI

you did a great job explaining what you did i am glad to have the new called back system thank you for all your help The Tuttle's

Paul Loase Waterford, MI

I had a problem with my email account. The person whom I had contact with solved and also another issue that he discovered.

CAROLYN CRAWFORD Pelham, AL

SATISFIED - PROFESSIONAL SERVICE, - I FEELO NTHERE WILL BE NO PROBLEMS IF CORRECTIONS ARE NEEDED OR WITH ONGOING UPDATES

William Sweeney Peoria, AZ

A pop up blocked my computer and they fixed it. They also cleaned up some other problems and everything is now running fine.

Gary Koloski Halethorpe, MD

Ms. Tomar was extremely helpful, hard to hear at times, but she stayed with me throughout the process. PC is working fine now.

Mckinley Underwood, Jr. Middleburg, FL

My experience with the technical support was commendable giving expert advice on operational status of PC with printer and other devices.

ralph spriggs Copperas Cove, TX

both techs were awesome the first tech you need to promote this is an awesome employee you folks want to keep this man in your company

Wesley Clark Kaufman, TX

Ms Tomar was extremely helpful and very patient and polite. All my concerns were addressed to my complete satisfaction.

David Bunker Salt Lake City, UT

Fantastic Serves I thank you you a lot and your profesenal crew I will be getting a hold of you in the future thanks again for every thing

Susan Collins Wayne, PA

excellent support and technician made sure he resolved all issues of concern..was professional, calm and helpful in describing actions taken

Kenneth Landon Los Angeles, CA

The technician was able to solve my problem on the first try in a short period of time after doing some research on the matter.

Patricia Gaertner Bloomington, IL

He was very thorough and kind and answered all of my questions and was very patient with my low vision. He was able to fix all of my concerns.

Gordon Jarnagin Baton Rouge, LA

Mithilesh K did an excellent job. He was courteous and very efficient. I'm sure you are glad to have such a fine employee.

alicia wade New Caney, TX

atul k-: he was very helpful and answered many question that i had. he also informed me of thing to watch for that would give me issues

Betty Judd Sun Valley, NV

I was having a problem with scam pop ups and pop ups in general. The tech was able to stop the popups. It was greatly appreciated.

LEO LIBERIO Aguanga, CA

Shikha was very extremely helpful and a very nice person too. Looking forward to a long relationship with your company. Leo

erich hollier Red Creek, NY

my support member was very helpful and very patient with me . she was through with what was wrong very good job Priyanka. thank you Priyanka

Mark Pinon Rowland Heights, CA

Sayan- D he was great and helpful, guide me through my problems with ease and patients I am content with his service. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stephen Leng Alhambra, CA

My computer was having major issues and I was able to get it fixed asap! I didn't have to bring it in to a store or anything!

Christopher Davis Washington, DC

Varum is a great tech. He did everything I asked and more. I would recommend him in any situation I hope all of your tech are as profession as him.

Elizabeth Bairdford, PA

The technician, and operator were very kind, and very patient with me and my technology issues. Very efficient. and very pleasing.

Christine Johnson Tomahawk, WI

Both technicians were very polite and knowledgeable. They both answered any questions I had and made me feel secure that the problem was solved.

Sherry Robertson Lubbock, TX

Sunita, helped me with cleaning out the computer and instructing me on cleaning monthly and made a new technical support folder

MarleneBoyle Lake Elmo, MN

The gentlemen who assisted me was very knowledgeable and PATIENT, and I am so appreciative of all the time he spent with me. Thank you.

kathleen Baltimore, MD

Sumit B with my phone support was excellent. He helped me with all my issues and restored my computer to a fine working condition.

Mary E Favors Ellenwood, GA

my experience was exceptional I would gladly recommend the technical team .I was very comfortable in sharing vital information .

Richard Kirsten Indianapolis, IN

As always, the initial phone call was answered promptly and the information was accurately given in a polite manner; problem solved

janet West Haven, CT

i have used this support many ties and have never been unhappy. Always helpful and they never close call until I am completely satisfied