My Phone Support Logo

My Phone Support

Is This Your Business?

6.6

David Lerner West Orange, NJ

Ghurav R was terrific. He was patient, thorough and very personable, a true asset to his company. He fixed my problems and offered good advice for moving forward

Susan Aldridge Oceanside, CA

Everything was explained very thoroughly by the representative and he was also very pleasant. I am very happy with my purchase and with the excellent support I received!

Gary Smith Pompano Beach, FL

I was very pleased with the service provided and the information shared with me by the technician. She was very knowledgeable and intelligent in the field of IT.

Robert Hudson Spring Valley, CA

I was very happy with the help I got. The two gentlemen I talked to were very knowledgeable, clear and polite. The only reason I did not give five stars is because of the unexpected charge .

Frank Thomas Oakland, CA

It is a long process; nevertheless - - the technicians that served me were invariably capable and patient - - -they dealt with my frustration very professionally. My computer works fine now.

John Christian San Antonio, TX

Super knowledgeable and professional. Took many hours to resolve all my issues to my satisfaction. Would highly recommend your services to others who be in need.

Joe cuoio Pocatello, ID

atul-: Atul was very helpful and very friendly. I think maybe we became friends. And my computer was fixed. I was very happy with the call and resolution.

rene hartley Vista, CA

I called and spoke with Karan, who was very helpful and took the time to ask me questions about the programs running on my computer. The system seems to be working much faster that prior to his work. I was very pleased with the thoroughness of the tech support due to Karan's listening to me.

Angela Alldredge Roanoke, VA

I had a great experience this time. I had a little bit of miss understanding on my part, but, we got there. I will definitely call them if I need help again!

Arthur Mattei Trenton, NJ

My experience was excellent. I have dealt with many tech support people in many companies over the years, but so far your company is the most reliable.

Adrian Dayton, OH

Problem solved!!! Had serious, complicated (from my point of view) issues with reconnecting my email to my ISP. Conference call with the provider and technician.

Frank D. Lemus, Sr. Reno, NV

Shoaib A. did a great job. He was personal, knowledgeable and patient. I would recommend him to anyone who asked me. Thank you for your help. Frank L

Thomas Buchanan Richmond, VA

They were able to get my Microsoft applications back up and running in a timely manner. Surender was very helpful and gave excellent customer service.

Marianne Geary Upper Darby, PA

The customer service, was great, I just wish it happened sooner, but I do realize that the diagnostic testing is a lengthy process. Techs were courteous, knowledgeable, and patient, and I thank them.

Jeanette Cox El Paso, TX

Piyush D. was very helpful, and answered all of my questions in a quick very professional manner and fixed my computer for me. It is working like new!

Bill Hessner Buckley, WA

My is William H., my phone support has been and continues to be a 5 star performance. As well as being very personable and professional service. Happy Holidays!

Carol A Decker Mountain Top, PA

The Tech understood my concerns and solved them all. The techs are very patient and concerned that they accomplished everything to the customers satisfaction.

Alan Opdyke Monroe, GA

It took awhile but this tech fixed my problem completely. He was very patient and methodically went through the steps of installing Office Professional.

Jacquelyn Monroe Hilliard, OH

I am very pleased with the Tech Abhinandan @ My Phone support call. So far my issues have been resolved. I do feel that your price is a too little high.

Bob Anniston, AL

I had tried and tried to fix an issue with windows 10 update and could not fix it myself. They were able to help me get my system upgraded and back on track!

Robert Marion Saint Thomas, PA

This was loooong process for computer work. IT took most of the morning!! Foreign accent very difficult to understand. Still not sure everything is OK. There were many long gaps in communication...perhaps while working on other client's projects? Surrendered control of my computer is unnerving. Wondered if MyPhoneSupport Company caused the initial "glitch" to attract business. Didn't raise my confidence level. Time will tell how much good or evil they caused to my computer. And what are they doing with the confidential information I gave for them to have access to my computer?? By the way....I'm not going to spend even more time reading your multi-thousand word "Terms of Service" and "Privacy Policy" or "Review Guidelines." Not after this exhausting experience.

Sarah A. Zoet Blaine, WA

The call was very long, however the service was excellent. They explained everything as they were going and even gave me a few tips and information. I love Microsoft!

Marilyn Snodell Nokomis, FL

The tefchnologist was very thorough and fixed two computers while the session was in. He installed windows defender and helped with some other issues. I am very satisfied.

Daniel Nash Antioch, IL

Very Good. The technician was very knowledgeable and quickly fixed my problem with malware, viruses, add wear, and fixing and cleaning up my computer.

judy sullivan Venice, FL

the technician was very friendly even when I have a hard time hearing. His English is very good which is helpful. Every thing was covered and my questions were answered

Kristen Worth, IL

My computer wouldn't work because of a suspicious alert warning when i called. It was a problem that was quickly fixed thanks to good technical support.

Kyle Kinman Honolulu, HI

Karan was very helpful and easy to communicate with. He did everything he could to help me with my problems and also provided my with extra computer services.

Cindy Stevensville, MI

Sayan-D did a great job getting my computer cleaned and protected. Very happy with all he did. Answered all my questions without making me feel stupid. Nice guy!

Jeff Clark Pocahontas, AR

atul k-: Did the best job of all the sipport technicians Ihave spoken to in the past. He listened and worked on what I was asking about and fixed things.

Vicki Tripp Carlsbad, CA

My biggest concern was the amount of time to resolve my issues. But all issues were resolved and I am thankful for that. My only criticism is the length of time the representative had to spend, not criticising her but the process.

Danielle Graham, NC

The technician was very courteous and prompt with the service provided. He was also very knowledgeable! I appreciate the service that was provided today.

vance Show Low, AZ

The individuals that I talked to about fixing my computer were very nice and knowledgeable . Thank you so much for getting my computer running great again .

Diane C Needham El Mirage, AZ

Sahil & Neha are GREAT. Took all the time that was needed to fix my computer problem & download appropriate programs to clean up old/unnecessary programs from computer.

Mr. Marc F. Povondra Sequim, WA

varun resolved my computers problem in a highly professional manner. He has shown extreme competence and knowledge in Microsoft soft ware problems.

ShivaTheScamDestroyer Washington, DC

MyPhoneSupport, owned by Consumersoft (makers of My Faster PC), owned by Quattro, are tech support scammers. I know this as I have baited them several times. MyFasterPC is blocked by Norton, Bitdefender, Malwarebytes and Windows Defender. I recently did a bait with them where they claimed that stopped services were the cause of my computer's problems. The computer had no problems as it is a VM that is only a few hours old. They also defamed Malwarebytes and Bitdefender and had to uninstall Malwarebytes in order to get their webpage to load. Make no mistake, MyPhoneSupport are tech support scammers. Do not do business with them. If you have, you may want to consider reporting them. Evidence: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T3HtnDvNzAA

Audriann Morris Hackensack, NJ

Patient and courteous, knew what the problem was and took care of it , in the most professional of manner. Thank You Chamkor and Megha for your wonderful service.

Carmen Mas Shelton, WA

Chamkor is the most wonderful person I have run from your company, he is kind , he is patient with people like me, just think a world of him and also so professional.

Ronald Fleischman Fond du Lac, WI

Sunita was very polite and understanding. She was very knowigable and a pleasure to work with. She was very easy to understand. Give her a raise. t.y.

Gaye Sollberger Slidell, LA

All of my phone and computer problems have been resolved to my satisfaction. The rep. has gone above and beyond with my problems. Thank you very much.

Lawrence Stanley Jr Wilmington, NC

Karan did a great job of cleaning my computer !! I always have great help in solving any issues on my computer with My Phone Support !! Thanks and God bless !!

Matt Bonk Parachute, CO

The gentlemen I spoke to were friendly and helpful. I was misled in terms of the best route I should take to ensure my laptop was working correctly. For the most part, my laptop works but I was told getting support will fix ALL my issues except the physical damage that occurred (cracked screen). Essentially, I paid to just have my mouse working again but my touch screen had to be disabled because it was interfering with my mouse clicks. If I would have just had my screen replaced I would not have had to use your support. I feel the support was too easy on your side to charge me $150. It truly didn't seem fair because if I would have known to just disable my touch screen, then everything would have been fine. Instead I spent 3 hours on the phone running tests to check software issues but it was all hardware which I told them its a cracked screen. It seemed this was misleading and I would not recommend your services to anyone because it was very misleading and I still have a cracked screen so if I ever want to use my touch screen I will have to replace the screen and pay even more. I basically paid to have a temporary fix and in the long run I will need to still replace my screen. Overall, really not happy.

Helene Stewart Mesa, AZ

Service was prompt and accurate. The only problem I had was understanding the gentleman until he slowed down his speech pattern (I have a slight hearing problem).

Joseph Lilli San Antonio, TX

Shikha was very helpful. She quickly solved my audio problem and checked to see that my printer device was correctly set up. She also was very personable and courteous.

Linda Miller Monroe, OH

varun was very patient and kind with me because i am not very tech savvy. He explained everything and assured me he would take care of all my issues which he did. Thank you !

Andrea Sacks Laguna Woods, CA

techs are geniuss no job small or large will be completele resolved to total and complete satisfaction. We truley cannot live without my phone support.

Bobbie Farmer

atul k-: Great experience with tech. Very knowledgeable in the computer. I would think Atul is a very important part of your team at Microsoft support.

Wilber Roney

Service has been excellent with a rating of ten and all it takes to show appreciation of knowledge, expertise, skills used to bring me total satisfaction

Dennis Davis

We very much appreciated all the technical help we received today with both people that helped us. They were very kind and courteous. We feel they have resolved our problems.

Diane Berry

Piyush was extremely helpful, patient and professional. I would certainly encourage anyone having problems with their computer to contact Microsoft. Thank you Piyush

Jim Giffin Sumter, SC

Nitesh was did a excellent job in assisting me in getting my printer software loaded and the printer working. Thank you..