My Phone Support Logo

My Phone Support

Is This Your Business?

6.6

Charles Lewis Gretna, VA

Good friendly service and complete explanation of what was wrong and how it was resolved.

Richard Dunning Ocala, FL

very pleasant and professional experience with successful resolution to my computer issues.

MEL OPSTAD Big Lake, MN

Kapoor S DID AN OUTSTANDING JOB HE WAS THOROUGH & MADE SURE I UNDERSTOOD HIS EXPLANATIONS

John O'Hara Blue Bell, PA

Ajit was very good at looking for solutions. He did find the right solution to all my issues.

James Cox Towson, MD

Efficient and direct. Complete description of services offered and recommendations.

Claudia Easter Port Richey, FL

Above and beyond of what I expected. Everything that I lost has been recovered and protected.

gary rumney Killeen, TX

this was a great help very professional and explained every thing so it was easy to understand

Stephanie Stark San Bernardino, CA

Sayan was patient and helpful . He resolved several issues with my internet and computer.

JoAnn Schultz Camp Douglas, WI

Neha M. was very helpful and very pleasant to deal with. She handled everything I needed.

gary Kerr Oakdale, CA

I was impressed by the knowledge and professional courtesy that your technicians handled my problem

Kathleen Brady Dos Palos, CA

I am relieved that I can sign on to my computer again. There was also a maintaince check that I appreciate.

Kim Stathopulos Miami, FL

Tech was very polite and walked me through each step that he was performing. Excellent service

gerald rubert Port Hadlock, WA

100% happy with what has been done on the computer. would like to say Thank You.

William Vorderbruggen Denton, TX

The technician was able to correct my email problem quickly. I am very satisfied with the service.

Vivian Taylor Moorpark, CA

Everything I needed done was done with my total satisfaction . Thank you... Vivian

Peggy Merritt Kernersville, NC

I really don't know what to say. I was scammed and hopefully your technician has gotten them out of my computer.

David Toski Traverse City, MI

Sanjeev K., was very helpfull and patient with me today. i gave five stars for that reason.

Bennett Poulsen Racine, WI

This much longer than I thought. I am hard of hearing so I had to ask the question more than once. Thanks

ROGER B NISSIM San Rafael, CA

He got it working fine. Thanks for all your help. A job well done. a good speaking voice .

Norman Krasny Allison Park, PA

Very knowledgeable and friendly. Great to know that help is just a phone call away

Greg McCracken Livingston, TX

Kapoor is an excellent member of your Team! Very personable and eager to help! Thanks, Greg

Art Coerver Dallas, TX

atul-:The support was very impressive. My problems were resolved and I am able to resume processing without worry.

Marilyn Wilkin Sebring, FL

K P. AND PRIYANKA T. DID AN EXCELLENT JOB IN FIXING MY COMPUTER. THANK YOU. MARILYN WILKIN

Jeffrey Cobb Painesville, OH

atul-: was very helpful. If My Phone Support works, as advertised, I will recommend it to others.

John Tully Oxford, CT

Onkar did a great job. He corrected all my problems and I am perfectly satisfied.

Paul K. Hansen Worcester, MA

The tech support that I received was very helpful in resolving my problem. Five stars *****

Richard E Mullin Charleston, SC

At first I was reluctant but I gained confidence and am glad I let Myphonesupport help.

Travis Tampa, FL

Great experience. Tech was supportive and help find the best deal that I could afford.

Cynthia Leparski Schaumburg, IL

I had a very good experience with Surender, my technician. He was polite, helpful and efficient.

Debra Craig Waldorf, MD

My experience was great. The two gentlemen I spoke with were very helpful and courteous.

william r brown Woodinville, WA

I was impressed with the help i recieved and would recommand this service to my friends and family

Alwin Boston, MA

The tech support one week period should be extended to 30 days I feel 1 week is too short.

Rachel Anderson Buffalo, NY

neha m. was excellent. She took care of my problems. She is very professional.

Diane Anderson Campbellsville, KY

My experience was superb with My Phone Support. The employees were knowledgeable and professional.

Linda Young Elmhurst, IL

I am very pleased with your service. Your support team is very helpful and understanding to my needs.

MIRENA Dallas, TX

THEY WHERE VERY HELPFUL, THEY EXPLAINED EVERYTHING MADE THE PROCESS VERY EASY FOR ME.

kathleen e carvin Trenton, NJ

i had a good experience! The technician was knowledgeable and solved my problems

John Hall Fredericksburg, VA

Sayan was a great tech. He resolved my scanning issue to full working order. Thanks.

Kym Brooklyn, NY

My tech was extremely kind, patient and knowledgeable. I am completely satisfied. Thank you!

Raymond Blacklock Redding, CA

Good support. Fixed my problem. Took a long time but everything seems to work now.

Suzanne Rindlisbacher Chico, CA

Shikha D. was very good and the service was excellent. problem seems to be solved at this time.

Sandra Celona North Providence, RI

The support given is wonderful, effective and a pleasure to have my computer running RIGHT!

Scott Campbell Toms River, NJ

atul k.-: Everything seems to be working fine. Session was efficient. Going forward, we will see how well it works.

George Laignel Minneapolis, MN

it took a while to update my computer but it was worth the wait. everything is working very well!

Mary Ann Putnam Kemmerer, WY

Service provider was very patient with me since my commuter knowledge is limited.

Paul W. Powder Springs, GA

Excel problem was corrected and new profile created with all files transfer. Tech. was very helpful

Joseph Lopez East Moline, IL

I was unsure of the type of support. Took a total of 3 + hours, but resolved all issues.

Doug Rogers, MN

Very helpful! Only bad part was it took about 1 and half hours for all the support. But it was successful!

Donald B Elliott Amherst, NH

The technicians were of excellent service and help in every way to repair my problems.

Russell Crossen

Service was excellent the rep helped me to understand how to avoid future issues.