My Phone Support is staffed with expert technicians who have excellent technical qualifications and an extensive knowledge of Windows systems and a minimum of two levels of certification. The team also includes highly trained specialists with Microsoft, CISCO, Oracle and Novell, as well as Apple certifications such as A+, MCP, CCNA, MCSE, CCNP, Net+, Red Hat, Linux and Mac OS expertise. My Phone Support also offers several solutions for fixing your tech issues. The company offer a one-time fix for $79.95 or a $249.95 per year unlimited option with no setup fee. Although there may be some instances where an extra fee could be assessed such as for an on-site visit, etc.

#2 Tech to Us chevron_right
4.8
#3 OneSupport chevron_right
3.1

The Good

• PC and Mac devices covered
  • Multiple services offered
  • Wide variety of service options
  • Money-back guarantee

PC and Mac Devices Covered

My Phone Support has the expertise for just about any device you need tech support for: PCs, Macs, mobile devices, and the company doesn't a limit on the number of devices it can support on a single subscription.

Multiple Services Offered

My Phone Support provides the benefit of multiple service options: diagnostics, virus and malware removal, software installation, and data security services-regardless of whether you are an individual or a business owner. The company also provides third-party services for software, phones, printers, gaming consoles, scanner, digital cameras, and more.

Wide Variety of Service Options

My Phone Support offers three service options: by phone, remotely by using a secure internet connection, and they also offer an on-site option as well. The company claims to be able to resolve 99% of all tech issues remotely. And services are available 24/7 worldwide, so no matter when you call, someone can assist you.

Money-Back Guarantee

Fortunately, My Phone Support does offer a money back guarantee; however, specific details regarding this policy-exclusions, etc.-are nowhere to be found on the company website. Having a money-back guarantee is important, especially for companies like My Phone Support that don't offer a free trial of any kind, or charge expensive yearly rates ($249.95). You wouldn't want to have paid that kind of money for a service you weren't happy with.

The Bad

• No customization options
  • No data recovery option
  • Limited service plans

No Customization Options

Unlike many of its competitors, My Phone Support doesn't offer any type of customization services; however, they have two payment options that pretty much cover anything. If you only need a one-time fix, this company offers that. The company also caters to customer who have an ongoing services for issues that could arise throughout the year.

No Data Recovery Option

Unfortunately, My Phone Support doesn't offer a data recovery option. This is something we would like to see added to the company's existing suite of services. Data recovery services are becoming increasingly important in the industry, both for individual customers who just want to preserve their family photos, as well as for businesses whose success depends on having their data securely in place.

Limited Service Plans

Most tech support companies offer either customized plans or at least a variety of plans from which their customers can choose; however, My Phone Support does not. With this company, you are limited to two options. A one-time fix or a yearly option. The yearly option requires you to pay the full $249.95 upfront, then after that first year you have the option of being billed $18.95 per month until you decide to cancel.

The Bottom Line

My Phone Support has quite a few certifications and offers a wide variety of services. The money-back guarantee adds definite value, but customers will need to do some independent investigation to determine what exclusions (if any) apply. We would like to see My Phone Support add a data recovery option to its line of available services, as this is becoming a must-have service for top tech support companies. Additionally, we'd like to see more flexible service options from My Phone Support. That being said, we can recommend My Phone Support to anyone with basic tech support needs.

4.8

Kenneth Landon

November 28th, 2017 Los Angeles, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

The technician was able to solve my problem on the first try in a short period of time after doing some research on the matter.

Taylor Savage

November 28th, 2017 Houston, TX

Great service. Got all my problems solved and questions answered.

John Davis

November 28th, 2017 York, PA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

excellent support today. kapoor is very good..........

Danielle

November 27th, 2017 Graham, NC DETAILS arrow_drop_down

The technician was very courteous and prompt with the service provided. He was also very knowledgeable! I appreciate the service that was provided today.

Frederick A Romberg

November 27th, 2017 La Grange, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Very satisfactory support. Technician knowledgeable and auite patient. Thanks.

Patricia Gaertner

November 27th, 2017 Bloomington, IL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

He was very thorough and kind and answered all of my questions and was very patient with my low vision. He was able to fix all of my concerns.

Gordon Jarnagin

November 27th, 2017 Baton Rouge, LA

Mithilesh K did an excellent job. He was courteous and very efficient. I'm sure you are glad to have such a fine employee.

Doug

November 27th, 2017 Rogers, MN

Very helpful! Only bad part was it took about 1 and half hours for all the support. But it was successful!

Rick W. McCluskey

November 27th, 2017 Racine, WI DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Sunita, My computer was infected with a virus that affect my computer efficiency. Sunita was instrumental in rectifying the problem and getting rid of the virus as well as numerous other unwanted files. Thank you so much!

Cheryl

November 27th, 2017 Country Club Hills, IL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Sayan-D was knowledgeable, polite and professional. He resolved my computer issues and answered all of my questions. As a consumer, I learned a lot from this session about computer maintenance and malware. I am completely satisfied.

Anthony Mack

November 27th, 2017 Arlington Heights, IL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Very nice and helpful. Answered questions I asked

alvin tinsley

November 27th, 2017 McPherson, KS

great work he was very good. he was very understanding.

vance

November 27th, 2017 Show Low, AZ

The individuals that I talked to about fixing my computer were very nice and knowledgeable . Thank you so much for getting my computer running great again .

John Bullock

November 27th, 2017 Avondale, AZ DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Totally awesome support and very courteous help

Esmeralda Luna

November 27th, 2017 Fresno, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

It was very helpful and easy to follow .

joy kimes

November 27th, 2017 Meridian, ID DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I received very good quality service , all my questions answered as we went along in the process. Any thing I was unsure of was explained or reexplained so I felt i understood any changes to my computer.

Donald B Elliott

November 27th, 2017 Amherst, NH DETAILS arrow_drop_down

The technicians were of excellent service and help in every way to repair my problems.

Russell Crossen

November 27th, 2017

Service was excellent the rep helped me to understand how to avoid future issues.

alicia wade

November 27th, 2017 New Caney, TX

atul k-: he was very helpful and answered many question that i had. he also informed me of thing to watch for that would give me issues

Mark T Boccuzzi

November 27th, 2017 Bridgewater, CT DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I was pleased with the professional service received. All issues were taken care of and agent was very helpful. I do wish they would not try and sell new contracts etc. every time I call for service. Other than that I have been satisfied.

Robert Jr H Forsyth

November 27th, 2017 Springfield, IL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

It took an inordinate amount of time, but I understand there were underlying issues that needed to be cleared up and it wasn't easy.

Joyce Blunt

November 27th, 2017 Metairie, LA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

My experience was awesome. She was very patient and very knowledgeable with the computer. She was very friendly!!!

Diane C Needham

November 27th, 2017 El Mirage, AZ DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Sahil & Neha are GREAT. Took all the time that was needed to fix my computer problem & download appropriate programs to clean up old/unnecessary programs from computer.

judith Beeman

November 27th, 2017 Pueblo, CO

Sayan D has been an amazing help this evening Very helpful and knowledgeable. This tech support is awesome

Kris Zankich

November 22nd, 2017 Los Gatos, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

everything was resolved to my satisfaction.

Judith A. Hagan

November 22nd, 2017 Coweta, OK

i had a good tech support tonight with my phone support this evening and enjoyed it and he helped me with the problem that i had and i was happy and i appreciate it from him and the company this evening and i thank him and the tech that help me this evening on this and thanks judith

Jean Haulman

November 22nd, 2017 Seattle, WA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I spoke with 3 different techs, all superb. I was on the phone for 4 hours.

Garland Hampton

November 22nd, 2017 DeSoto, TX

The tech's were knowledgeable and quite helpful.

Betty Judd

November 22nd, 2017 Sun Valley, NV DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I was having a problem with scam pop ups and pop ups in general. The tech was able to stop the popups. It was greatly appreciated.

Ken lYNCH

November 22nd, 2017 Leesburg, FL

Today I spoke with sumit baria for approximately 1 hour and he was able to resolve my two main concerns / problems with my computer. He also continued to service my computer to speed up the processing of data etc. I am extremely well pleased with his work. Ken Lynch

Victoria Cole

November 22nd, 2017 Fort Mill, SC

my stars are for parvej a who was a great technician for my difficult problem. However, I was upset by the hard sell by another gentleman for the cloud space and his too fast charging of my credit card for over $400! I received notification from them for a 'fraudulent charge'. I had to phone my bank to reassured that this charge was retracted.

ROBIN KING

November 21st, 2017 Castro Valley, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I AM 62yrs OLD AND HAVE ONLY HAD A COMPUTER FOR A FEW YEARS. TECHNOLOGY ZIPPED PAST ME AND I DON'T UNDERSTAND A LOT OF THINGS I ENCOUNTER. I SUBSCRIBED TO MyPhoneSupport IN 2015 AND RENEWED THIS YEAR/2017. I HAVE CONTACTED A TECHNICIAN ON SEVERAL OCCASIONS, AND EACH TECH THAT I SPOKE WITH WAS KNOWLEDGEABLE, PROFESSIONAL, RESPECTFUL, COURTEOUS, PERSONABLE, EFFICIENT AND PATIENT. THEY EXPLAINED EACH STEP THEY TOOK AND MADE ME FEEL COMFORTABLE, DESPITE MY LACK OF EXPERIENCE. MY CALLS WERE ANSWERED WITHIN A FEW RINGS, AND I WAS NEVER PUT ON HOLD TO WAIT FOR THE NEXT AVAILABLE REPRESENTATIVE. I WILL CONTINUE TO ENLIST MyPhoneSupport FOR MY PC TECH SUPPORT.

sandra penner

November 21st, 2017 Soldotna, AK DETAILS arrow_drop_down

he was a very polite, young man and I enjoyed his company and he did a great job cleaning my computer.

vicky

November 21st, 2017 Roscommon, MI

varun solved my problem with excellance

Brett Napier

November 21st, 2017 Sarasota, FL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Quickly-responsive and very helpful phone call.

erich hollier

November 21st, 2017 Red Creek, NY DETAILS arrow_drop_down

my support member was very helpful and very patient with me . she was through with what was wrong very good job Priyanka. thank you Priyanka

Arthur Amberg

November 21st, 2017 Phoenix, OR DETAILS arrow_drop_down

NO Issues at all. He did an excellent job for me.

Jack Sanderson

November 21st, 2017 Hope Mills, NC

Kind of confusing at first because the technician said everything would be taken care of because I had Windows 10 and then suddenly it changed to $249 for 1 year of tech support.

coy davis

November 21st, 2017 Bridgeport, AL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

The experience was very good the techian was very helpful and patient with me great.

Howard

November 21st, 2017 Anchorage, AK

Had fake mirco soft ads pop, and your people took care of it. Thank You

Candace Thomas

November 21st, 2017 Gastonia, NC

Technicians were very helpful and installed software and removed the virus.

William Charney

November 21st, 2017 El Mirage, AZ DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Very good work that was much needed with a popup that caused me a major problem. Thanks so much for walking me through all that was needed on my end to accomplish the remove of the popup and cleanup my computer.

Deborah Harrison

November 20th, 2017 Shreveport, LA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Amritpal S; Very satisfied with my service!!!!!

David Dawdy

November 20th, 2017 Alton, IL

Rana worked to gather the information needed to understand the problem, gather related information to attack the problem and provide the ultimate solution. The push for sales at the end of the solution session was a little more that I wanted to deal with. I know the savings was a good value but I didn't want to deal with it at the time. Perhaps in a month or two I can reconsider.

Annie Brooks

November 20th, 2017 Quitman, MS

my phone support was excellent and went over everything with me so that I would understand what was taking place.

Jarid Holland

November 20th, 2017 El Paso, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Sunita, extremely helpful and kind. Fixed my technical issue without delay.

bobby moore

November 20th, 2017 Acworth, GA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

very good experance tech is very knowledgeable

Mark Pinon

November 20th, 2017 Rowland Heights, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Sayan- D he was great and helpful, guide me through my problems with ease and patients I am content with his service. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cheryl hollander

November 20th, 2017 Lomita, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

quick response to problem in diagnosing...very patient with my concerns

Carol A Orinjok

November 20th, 2017 Colorado Springs, CO DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Sayan D Excellent customer service. Sayan explained things as he went along, was extremely polite and patient with me. Intelligent man and I really appreciated his assistance.