My Phone Support Logo

My Phone Support

Is This Your Business?

6.6

Earnestine Milton Minneapolis, MN

Very helpful, courteous, and respectful. Answered my intermittent questions without complaining. Directed me to technician.

Barry Tedder Canton, GA

Sometimes hard to hear (and understand) very lengthy discussions. Horrific hold music, but otherwise good phone support.

Sharon Kays East Moline, IL

The experience was long but it is working okay now. I will be sure to contact again if I have problems. Thank you.

kaliph ihsan Hayward, CA

Tech support was knowledgeable and patient with my situation. Thank you very much for great job done.

Lawrence DeAngelo Virginia Beach, VA

People seemed helpful, the proof will be if my computer works better. I gave it a 4 star as will wait and see if things work better

Jerome Homan Fairmont, MN

Your people were most helpful,keep in mind that a lot of this technical computer stuff is well above my understanding.

Beata Golebiewska Astoria, NY

Very professional way of treating the costumer . I am very happy with the service. Thank you so much.

jonathan travis Lincoln, NE

was very polite , he new what he was doing and explained it very well to me. he was a pleasure to talk with

Jolene Keefer Fredericksburg, TX

helpedto get updates installed. Excellent help. Now I understand how it works thanks to your help.

Joe Martinez Phoenix, AZ

The staff are very kind, courteous, knowledgeable,capable attentive and friendly. It is very much appreciated.

jacquelinemcdole East Liverpool, OH

atul k.-: this young man was very helpful to me. He helped me a great deal. All my problems were taken care of.

Robert McInerney Eatontown, NJ

Your technicians were very patient, informative and professional. My problem was solved to my satisfaction.

Scott M Perry Port Saint Lucie, FL

neha m Excellent job and work skills she led me thru every step she took and explained everything before she did it.

Suzanne Libbert Moscow Mills, MO

Was able to fix my pc without any problems. And it didn't take all day like the last time I called in for help.

Barbara L Moore Spokane, WA

I was very pleased with the service I received today. My only problem was trying to understand what was being said.

[email protected] Burlington, NJ

My support person was very helpful and very professional. She found the problem and I would have never fixed it myself.

Robert Jr H Forsyth Springfield, IL

It took an inordinate amount of time, but I understand there were underlying issues that needed to be cleared up and it wasn't easy.

Joyce Blunt Metairie, LA

My experience was awesome. She was very patient and very knowledgeable with the computer. She was very friendly!!!

judith Beeman Pueblo, CO

Sayan D has been an amazing help this evening Very helpful and knowledgeable. This tech support is awesome

sandra penner Soldotna, AK

he was a very polite, young man and I enjoyed his company and he did a great job cleaning my computer.

Annie Brooks Quitman, MS

my phone support was excellent and went over everything with me so that I would understand what was taking place.

dawn Foristell, MO

the support was amazing. I was hacked and they helped fix my computer im so very grateful for this help.

jennifer neff Uniontown, PA

difficult problem with shutting down computer. my technician was very tenacious and solved the problem satisfactorily

Tereska Flood Union, NJ

I telephoned in with a problem with pop ups and site closings, the tech was kind, patient and diligent.

Thomas Lindley Winston-Salem, NC

The technician NEHA was very knowledgeable and very nice. I Think she was wonder to me and fixed my trouble.

Patricia Whitfield Atlanta, GA

Experience with My Phone Support was great. However you need patience when working with a computer.

Terrence T Shenks Sonoma, CA

Once more My Phone Support helped me when I needed help. You are fast and complete in the work you do.

Don Koch Fort Collins, CO

this tech did a wonderful job for me! it took quite awhile but he put up with me and figured it out even so thanks

D M Ammons Arlington, VA

My technichian Amritpal S was a true professional in every respect. He is a tribute to your company!

ALISON L HAWK Fort Mill, SC

atul k-: very helpful, answered our questions, made us feel at ease going through the clean up process.

Merilyn LaMarsh Ashtabula, OH

I got very good results from my session! She was very helpful, polite and resolved my issues, very happy!

Mimi Tannenbaum Rosedale, NY

atul k-:he was helpful and patient with me. he was knowledigible of the computer. he explained a lot of things to me.

michael kelderman Wichita, KS

he was very helpful and very precise. very professional and was wiling to answer any questions i had.

Jean C. Cardozo Fairfield, CT

The service I got today is as good or better than any I have received in the past. Your people are the best!

Carlos Vazquez Albuquerque, NM

Paul was very helpful he was able to fix our problemas, he has done an amazing job. thanks for the excellent services.

Theresa Kellum

The tech Anis is very good he did an awesome, and excellent job on my computer. Very professional and courteous.

Tania Sayegh

I was informed that they would clean up my computer and fix the pop-up issue for free; however, after an hour on the phone, I was told that I had to pay $360 for a subscription before they do anything and resolve the problem.

John Hart Carrollton, GA

Anish S handled my call and concerns in a very professional manner utilizing excellent customer service skills!

Sarah M

Once again, My Phone Support has figured out what was going wrong, cleaned things up and left me very happy.

Betty Mcbride

Thanks for the service guaranteed for 1 year for 249.95. Thanks Akash for the Excellent Service provided

rachel alexander

he worked hard to resolve my issues now i can apply for the job i needed thanks for all your hard work

dave mallory Leesburg, VA

Outstanding support. Took time to expain details and very patient with me. Thank you very much. A good experience.

Arthur Ammermuller Belmar, NJ

The customer service rep took the time to clean up my computer. It took a while and the results were good.

Susan Schutte

A call this morning was also a "10" and the call this evening was another "10". I love your service! Thank you!

Richard Newport Beach, CA

Very patient very skilled . . . but please talk less & preform quicker* Thanks for the help***

steve marquez El Paso, TX

i want to thank gaurav r for everything he did for me. Patient and very assuring. Thank you Gaurav

Paula Wright Anaheim, CA

Thank you very much for fixing my computer I really appreciate it. Have a good day

norman rich Boynton Beach, FL

My experience was excellent. Jeelani was excellent. He was knowledge and very professional.

Charles Lewis Gretna, VA

Good friendly service and complete explanation of what was wrong and how it was resolved.

Richard Dunning Ocala, FL

very pleasant and professional experience with successful resolution to my computer issues.