My Phone Support is staffed with expert technicians who have excellent technical qualifications and an extensive knowledge of Windows systems and a minimum of two levels of certification. The team also includes highly trained specialists with Microsoft, CISCO, Oracle and Novell, as well as Apple certifications such as A+, MCP, CCNA, MCSE, CCNP, Net+, Red Hat, Linux and Mac OS expertise. My Phone Support also offers several solutions for fixing your tech issues. The company offer a one-time fix for $79.95 or a $249.95 per year unlimited option with no setup fee. Although there may be some instances where an extra fee could be assessed such as for an on-site visit, etc.

#2 Tech to Us chevron_right
4.8
#3 OneSupport chevron_right
3.1

The Good

• PC and Mac devices covered
  • Multiple services offered
  • Wide variety of service options
  • Money-back guarantee

PC and Mac Devices Covered

My Phone Support has the expertise for just about any device you need tech support for: PCs, Macs, mobile devices, and the company doesn't a limit on the number of devices it can support on a single subscription.

Multiple Services Offered

My Phone Support provides the benefit of multiple service options: diagnostics, virus and malware removal, software installation, and data security services-regardless of whether you are an individual or a business owner. The company also provides third-party services for software, phones, printers, gaming consoles, scanner, digital cameras, and more.

Wide Variety of Service Options

My Phone Support offers three service options: by phone, remotely by using a secure internet connection, and they also offer an on-site option as well. The company claims to be able to resolve 99% of all tech issues remotely. And services are available 24/7 worldwide, so no matter when you call, someone can assist you.

Money-Back Guarantee

Fortunately, My Phone Support does offer a money back guarantee; however, specific details regarding this policy-exclusions, etc.-are nowhere to be found on the company website. Having a money-back guarantee is important, especially for companies like My Phone Support that don't offer a free trial of any kind, or charge expensive yearly rates ($249.95). You wouldn't want to have paid that kind of money for a service you weren't happy with.

The Bad

• No customization options
  • No data recovery option
  • Limited service plans

No Customization Options

Unlike many of its competitors, My Phone Support doesn't offer any type of customization services; however, they have two payment options that pretty much cover anything. If you only need a one-time fix, this company offers that. The company also caters to customer who have an ongoing services for issues that could arise throughout the year.

No Data Recovery Option

Unfortunately, My Phone Support doesn't offer a data recovery option. This is something we would like to see added to the company's existing suite of services. Data recovery services are becoming increasingly important in the industry, both for individual customers who just want to preserve their family photos, as well as for businesses whose success depends on having their data securely in place.

Limited Service Plans

Most tech support companies offer either customized plans or at least a variety of plans from which their customers can choose; however, My Phone Support does not. With this company, you are limited to two options. A one-time fix or a yearly option. The yearly option requires you to pay the full $249.95 upfront, then after that first year you have the option of being billed $18.95 per month until you decide to cancel.

The Bottom Line

My Phone Support has quite a few certifications and offers a wide variety of services. The money-back guarantee adds definite value, but customers will need to do some independent investigation to determine what exclusions (if any) apply. We would like to see My Phone Support add a data recovery option to its line of available services, as this is becoming a must-have service for top tech support companies. Additionally, we'd like to see more flexible service options from My Phone Support. That being said, we can recommend My Phone Support to anyone with basic tech support needs.

4.8

Ernest E Gapen

December 7th, 2017 Madison, OH

very good knowledge and experiance made easy

Daniel Nash

December 7th, 2017 Antioch, IL

Very Good. The technician was very knowledgeable and quickly fixed my problem with malware, viruses, add wear, and fixing and cleaning up my computer.

Mckinley Underwood, Jr.

December 7th, 2017 Middleburg, FL

My experience with the technical support was commendable giving expert advice on operational status of PC with printer and other devices.

Kristen

December 6th, 2017 Worth, IL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

My computer wouldn't work because of a suspicious alert warning when i called. It was a problem that was quickly fixed thanks to good technical support.

Paul Lee

December 6th, 2017 Albany, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Sumit B. has been very patient and helpful in restoring my ability to move the icons around on the computer screen. My "billing" question, not connected to the problem mentioned above, was also cleared by the supervisor after that .

Ray Huber

December 6th, 2017 Neptune City, NJ

Your Mr. Sumit B. did a very good job working to fix my computer. He was competent, thorough, accurate and efficient. I hope to work with him again. He was patient and understanding. He is tireless; i got too tired to continue last night. Thanks, Ray Huber

judy sullivan

December 6th, 2017 Venice, FL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

the technician was very friendly even when I have a hard time hearing. His English is very good which is helpful. Every thing was covered and my questions were answered

Larry Roth

December 6th, 2017 Salem, OR DETAILS arrow_drop_down

neha m. was very helpful and complete in her instructions

Wesley Clark

December 6th, 2017 Kaufman, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Ms Tomar was extremely helpful and very patient and polite. All my concerns were addressed to my complete satisfaction.

Ronald A Sandquist

December 6th, 2017 Saint Paul, MN

Very helpful. Hopefully, I am now protected from scams.

Susan Peterson

December 5th, 2017 Seattle, WA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I appreciate the quick response and help time Chamkor provided

Bart Rosenstein

December 5th, 2017 Riverton, NJ DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Outstanding Customer Service is right here!!! I was Scamed and My Phone Support cleaned up the mess and then some. I would recommend this service to anyone. Kapoor Singh was a pleasure to work with!

Suzanne Rindlisbacher

December 5th, 2017 Chico, CA

Shikha D. was very good and the service was excellent. problem seems to be solved at this time.

Lora Howdyshell

December 5th, 2017 Hilliard, OH DETAILS arrow_drop_down

My Phone Support has been a lifesaver to me every single time. I am so happy I have them for support. Every person -- from the person who answers the phone to gather information to the technicians that I have worked with -- they have been absolutely WONDERFUL!!!! I have total confidence and trust and I am just so happy they are only a phone call or email away.

Mary Ziemann

December 5th, 2017 Mandan, ND DETAILS arrow_drop_down

atul k-: was very helpful and fixed the problem with the excel 2016 errors. It was caused from a windows update glitch. He helped fix everything and was very pleasant to work with.

Ronald Grinnell

December 5th, 2017 Allegan, MI DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Everyone new what they were doing and took their time with me

Margaret J Little

December 4th, 2017 Fayetteville, AR

Sunita, She was a great help. She was very patient and examined all the options that had to do with my computer. When the issue of the phone rebooting continually wasn't solved, she initiated a conference call with Apple to be sure my issue was resolved even though we determined it wasn't a software issue. She stayed on the line to be sure my phone was working properly just as the computer software was working much better.

Susan Collins

December 4th, 2017 Wayne, PA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

excellent support and technician made sure he resolved all issues of concern..was professional, calm and helpful in describing actions taken

Steven J Schlink

December 4th, 2017 Powhatan, VA

The problem was corrected quickly and professionally! Excellent job!

Kyle Kinman

December 4th, 2017 Honolulu, HI

Karan was very helpful and easy to communicate with. He did everything he could to help me with my problems and also provided my with extra computer services.

Estus Autrey

December 4th, 2017 Port Neches, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Sayan D did an excellent job. I was fully informed at every step.

David Bunker

December 4th, 2017 Salt Lake City, UT DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Fantastic Serves I thank you you a lot and your profesenal crew I will be getting a hold of you in the future thanks again for every thing

Frank Herec

December 4th, 2017 Hudson, NY DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Parvej A. was extremely helpful and knowledgeable ! He was also enjoyable to talk to - a very good person you have working with you and I learned a few things as well - so I thank you again very much. Frank Herec

Jason Collins

December 4th, 2017

These guys do a good job, they take remote over your system and check it out and fix any issues. My only BIG ISSUE is how I called into Microsoft support and was switched over to this company without being notified 1st that it is a separate Microsoft affiliated company. Things worked out OK as you can watch them working on your system. But was VERY reserved to say they least and think you can go about explaining this switching process better so people are more comfortable with the experience. I would have giving 5 stars if that was done.

Judith Matlock

December 4th, 2017 Dearborn, MI

My computers were infected with a virus, three of them. My technician spent hours correcting everything so effectively that the systems are running better than ever. He explained what was happening every step of the way to assure my understanding and to prepare me for accessing help should there be future problems.

Rhonda Archer

December 4th, 2017 West Union, WV DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Very friendly and easy to work with. Did all that I asked and I appreciate it!

Nancy Moore

December 4th, 2017 San Antonio, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Although it took a long time, my issues were successfully resolved and I know now to call Microsoft first when my computer is blocked, etc. I also have tools to tell if I am connected to Microsoft and not another place.

Sandra Celona

December 4th, 2017 North Providence, RI DETAILS arrow_drop_down

The support given is wonderful, effective and a pleasure to have my computer running RIGHT!

bernardo santiagosoto

December 4th, 2017 Clearwater, FL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

made sure that all my issued where fixed and help with the understanding of the issues

William Mcgregor

December 1st, 2017 Farmingville, NY

Very knowledgable and extremely professional.

William J, Csikari

December 1st, 2017 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

the people were very and highly professional they treated me with understanding they solved my problems fast and super great I want to Thank them Very Very much can not say anything bad all good

Scott Campbell

December 1st, 2017 Toms River, NJ DETAILS arrow_drop_down

atul k.-: Everything seems to be working fine. Session was efficient. Going forward, we will see how well it works.

[email protected]

November 30th, 2017 Burlington, NJ

My support person was very helpful and very professional. She found the problem and I would have never fixed it myself.

J A Rich

November 30th, 2017 Houston, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Confusion of IDs after MS update removed all my files. MPS diagnosed the problem and fixed it. I had to buy a two-year subscription for their support services (sigh), but my computer is cleaned up and running much better. AND my files are all back. Piyush was very helpful in explaining the problem and talking me through the process.

Joseph Lopez

November 30th, 2017 East Moline, IL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I was unsure of the type of support. Took a total of 3 + hours, but resolved all issues.

Philip

November 30th, 2017 Santa Cruz, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Everything was fine and my tech was patient and competent

Patricia Hughes

November 30th, 2017 Mobile, AL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

neha was very helpful in addressing our computer problem. She was so knowledgeable about the various programs and made the rather frightening and difficult situation seem manageable. We appreciate her kindness and her expertise.

Fredric Frazier

November 30th, 2017 Seville, OH DETAILS arrow_drop_down

atul k.-:Is wonderful @ his job. Knowledgeable and friendly.

Paul W.

November 30th, 2017 Powder Springs, GA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Excel problem was corrected and new profile created with all files transfer. Tech. was very helpful

Barbara L Moore

November 30th, 2017 Spokane, WA

I was very pleased with the service I received today. My only problem was trying to understand what was being said.

Suzanne Libbert

November 30th, 2017 Moscow Mills, MO DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Was able to fix my pc without any problems. And it didn't take all day like the last time I called in for help.

Mary Ann Putnam

November 30th, 2017 Kemmerer, WY DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Service provider was very patient with me since my commuter knowledge is limited.

Sherry Stevens

November 30th, 2017 Woodstock, GA

Sunita , thank you so very much for your help and your time today. I really appreciate all you did to correct the many problems on my computer that I didn't even know were there. Your professionalism and your patience as well as your knowledge are outstanding. I hope we get to speak again in the future when I call in for my computer's monthly check-up. Kind Regards and Happy Holidays, Sherry

George Laignel

November 30th, 2017 Minneapolis, MN DETAILS arrow_drop_down

it took a while to update my computer but it was worth the wait. everything is working very well!

Dick Taeuber

November 30th, 2017 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

COuld notsign on -- called and the associate worked me thru to where I could involve MPS -- and he took over, cleaned my system -- and restoredeit to full working order and the sign-in system worked as it had been doing.

Cindy

November 30th, 2017 Stevensville, MI

Sayan-D did a great job getting my computer cleaned and protected. Very happy with all he did. Answered all my questions without making me feel stupid. Nice guy!

Rojelio Munoz

November 30th, 2017 Azusa, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

tech support has been very informative and helpful. Thank you

Velma SpruelWilliams

November 30th, 2017 San Antonio, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Sayan-D I waited for help for 10 minutes. When Sayan answered, he listened to my problem, and proceeded to connect and observe the error message I received. he analyzed the problems, and corrected them. He also gave me tips on how to keep my Desktop running efficiently. Very professional.

Coni Lowe

November 28th, 2017 Pittsburg, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Amritpal S was extremely helpful with my issue of logging into my computer. I had originally contact AT&T, and they were not able to resolve this issue to my satisfaction, Amritpal did help to bring full resolution, and I am very happy with the results. He was very professional, and is an asset to your organization. Thank you very much, Coni Lowe

Jeff Clark

November 28th, 2017 Pocahontas, AR DETAILS arrow_drop_down

atul k-: Did the best job of all the sipport technicians Ihave spoken to in the past. He listened and worked on what I was asking about and fixed things.