My Phone Support is staffed with expert technicians who have excellent technical qualifications and an extensive knowledge of Windows systems and a minimum of two levels of certification. The team also includes highly trained specialists with Microsoft, CISCO, Oracle and Novell, as well as Apple certifications such as A+, MCP, CCNA, MCSE, CCNP, Net+, Red Hat, Linux and Mac OS expertise. My Phone Support also offers several solutions for fixing your tech issues. The company offer a one-time fix for $79.95 or a $249.95 per year unlimited option with no setup fee. Although there may be some instances where an extra fee could be assessed such as for an on-site visit, etc.

#2 Tech to Us chevron_right
4.8
#3 OneSupport chevron_right
3.1

The Good

• PC and Mac devices covered
  • Multiple services offered
  • Wide variety of service options
  • Money-back guarantee

PC and Mac Devices Covered

My Phone Support has the expertise for just about any device you need tech support for: PCs, Macs, mobile devices, and the company doesn't a limit on the number of devices it can support on a single subscription.

Multiple Services Offered

My Phone Support provides the benefit of multiple service options: diagnostics, virus and malware removal, software installation, and data security services-regardless of whether you are an individual or a business owner. The company also provides third-party services for software, phones, printers, gaming consoles, scanner, digital cameras, and more.

Wide Variety of Service Options

My Phone Support offers three service options: by phone, remotely by using a secure internet connection, and they also offer an on-site option as well. The company claims to be able to resolve 99% of all tech issues remotely. And services are available 24/7 worldwide, so no matter when you call, someone can assist you.

Money-Back Guarantee

Fortunately, My Phone Support does offer a money back guarantee; however, specific details regarding this policy-exclusions, etc.-are nowhere to be found on the company website. Having a money-back guarantee is important, especially for companies like My Phone Support that don't offer a free trial of any kind, or charge expensive yearly rates ($249.95). You wouldn't want to have paid that kind of money for a service you weren't happy with.

The Bad

• No customization options
  • No data recovery option
  • Limited service plans

No Customization Options

Unlike many of its competitors, My Phone Support doesn't offer any type of customization services; however, they have two payment options that pretty much cover anything. If you only need a one-time fix, this company offers that. The company also caters to customer who have an ongoing services for issues that could arise throughout the year.

No Data Recovery Option

Unfortunately, My Phone Support doesn't offer a data recovery option. This is something we would like to see added to the company's existing suite of services. Data recovery services are becoming increasingly important in the industry, both for individual customers who just want to preserve their family photos, as well as for businesses whose success depends on having their data securely in place.

Limited Service Plans

Most tech support companies offer either customized plans or at least a variety of plans from which their customers can choose; however, My Phone Support does not. With this company, you are limited to two options. A one-time fix or a yearly option. The yearly option requires you to pay the full $249.95 upfront, then after that first year you have the option of being billed $18.95 per month until you decide to cancel.

The Bottom Line

My Phone Support has quite a few certifications and offers a wide variety of services. The money-back guarantee adds definite value, but customers will need to do some independent investigation to determine what exclusions (if any) apply. We would like to see My Phone Support add a data recovery option to its line of available services, as this is becoming a must-have service for top tech support companies. Additionally, we'd like to see more flexible service options from My Phone Support. That being said, we can recommend My Phone Support to anyone with basic tech support needs.

4.8

Julaine Bell

December 18th, 2017 Wills Point, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

A Spyware pop-up appeared on my computer and asked me to call a # to report it. I didn't think it was real, so I looked up a number on my cell phone for help and saw this company. I purchased a 1 year, 24/7 contract, and they fixed my computer, cleaned it up and added protection. They took their time, and were very efficient! I am very pleased with the job they did, and relieved that my pictures and documents were saved. I would recommend them.

Barry Tedder

December 18th, 2017 Canton, GA

Sometimes hard to hear (and understand) very lengthy discussions. Horrific hold music, but otherwise good phone support.

Brian A. Wagner

December 18th, 2017 Frankfort, IL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

My issue was resolved after about 90 minutes, I appreciate the problem being solved by Piyush! He was very efficient and completed the task. This the 3rd time in 12 days of having a similar computer issue, Thanks Brian W

Diane Anderson

December 18th, 2017 Campbellsville, KY DETAILS arrow_drop_down

My experience was superb with My Phone Support. The employees were knowledgeable and professional.

DOREL MITRUT

December 18th, 2017 Miami, FL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

very professional, knowledgeable and courtesy

Jacquelyn Monroe

December 18th, 2017 Hilliard, OH DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I am very pleased with the Tech Abhinandan @ My Phone support call. So far my issues have been resolved. I do feel that your price is a too little high.

Linda Young

December 15th, 2017 Elmhurst, IL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I am very pleased with your service. Your support team is very helpful and understanding to my needs.

Jane Aquilone

December 15th, 2017 Hillsdale, NJ DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Once again the techs were amazing. All my problems were resolved and both our computers were cleaned out. Success once again. Thank you all so much and Merry Christmas to you and Happy New Year...

mike

December 15th, 2017 Lake Orion, MI DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Great service and customer care great to work with

J. Lawrence Murdoch

December 15th, 2017 Ellicott City, MD DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Overall, I am extremely pleased with the service the technician has provided. He was very patient with my lack of understanding the mechanics of what hhe was doing an d provided full & complete explanations. My one suggestion to improve service ocveral for Senior citizens with speech and/or mental problems...slow down ispeed of speech. Otherwise all is well and done quickly! Cheersa, jlmurdo

Robert Marion

December 14th, 2017 Saint Thomas, PA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

This was loooong process for computer work. IT took most of the morning!! Foreign accent very difficult to understand. Still not sure everything is OK. There were many long gaps in communication...perhaps while working on other client's projects? Surrendered control of my computer is unnerving. Wondered if MyPhoneSupport Company caused the initial "glitch" to attract business. Didn't raise my confidence level. Time will tell how much good or evil they caused to my computer. And what are they doing with the confidential information I gave for them to have access to my computer?? By the way....I'm not going to spend even more time reading your multi-thousand word "Terms of Service" and "Privacy Policy" or "Review Guidelines." Not after this exhausting experience.

Bob

December 14th, 2017 Anniston, AL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I had tried and tried to fix an issue with windows 10 update and could not fix it myself. They were able to help me get my system upgraded and back on track!

Mark Goodfriend

December 14th, 2017 Lafayette, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I found the support nothing short of exceptional!! The attentiveness to detail and contacting me regularly and on time, the confidence and quality of technical know how was unsurpassed. In my career, I was Global Director of Information Technology for DHL Worldwide, and am totally impressed and pleased with the service and the support of this organization.

Kenneth Wiseman

December 14th, 2017 Seattle, WA

Support was GREAT! Techs are VERY knowledgable and courteous

Sherri Barnett

December 13th, 2017 Broken Arrow, OK DETAILS arrow_drop_down

atul k-: Atul was awesome, I would recommend your service to anyone. Thank you Atul

kaliph ihsan

December 13th, 2017 Hayward, CA

Tech support was knowledgeable and patient with my situation. Thank you very much for great job done.

Scott M Perry

December 13th, 2017 Port Saint Lucie, FL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

neha m Excellent job and work skills she led me thru every step she took and explained everything before she did it.

Mr. Marc F. Povondra

December 13th, 2017 Sequim, WA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

varun resolved my computers problem in a highly professional manner. He has shown extreme competence and knowledge in Microsoft soft ware problems.

Ronald Murphy

December 13th, 2017 Carson, CA

The phone support person was very helpful she was able to answer all my questions and was very knowledgeable and she did it in a timely manner was very focus while doing her job I was very concern about the time because I needed to get some sleep oh her name is Priyanka

Vicki Tripp

December 13th, 2017 Carlsbad, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

My biggest concern was the amount of time to resolve my issues. But all issues were resolved and I am thankful for that. My only criticism is the length of time the representative had to spend, not criticising her but the process.

LEO LIBERIO

December 12th, 2017 Aguanga, CA

Shikha was very extremely helpful and a very nice person too. Looking forward to a long relationship with your company. Leo

Beata Golebiewska

December 12th, 2017 Astoria, NY DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Very professional way of treating the costumer . I am very happy with the service. Thank you so much.

Stephen Cole

December 12th, 2017 Tucson, AZ DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Rep was highly professional yet friendly. Thank you.

Robert Warakomsky

December 12th, 2017 Ashburn, VA

Technician accomplished everything that I asked for...finding out when I purchased Office 365, installing all the programs, and connecting my two wireless printers. He determined that the black cartridge in one of the printers was bad, and offered to purchase it for me on line. I declined as I will purchase the cartridge from Amazon. The technician was polite and helpful, and was a pleasure to work with.

Juan C Garza

December 12th, 2017 Valrico, FL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

very helpful thank you so much and also very patient as well.

Sarah A. Zoet

December 12th, 2017 Blaine, WA

The call was very long, however the service was excellent. They explained everything as they were going and even gave me a few tips and information. I love Microsoft!

MIRENA

December 12th, 2017 Dallas, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

THEY WHERE VERY HELPFUL, THEY EXPLAINED EVERYTHING MADE THE PROCESS VERY EASY FOR ME.

Dale Carse

December 11th, 2017 San Antonio, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Neha m.- - wonderful support. Very helpful Keep up the good work!

Matthew Cunningham

December 11th, 2017 Taylorsville, UT DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Good service; fixed my issues. I would recommend.

Marilyn Snodell

December 11th, 2017 Nokomis, FL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

The tefchnologist was very thorough and fixed two computers while the session was in. He installed windows defender and helped with some other issues. I am very satisfied.

Gary Koloski

December 11th, 2017 Halethorpe, MD DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Ms. Tomar was extremely helpful, hard to hear at times, but she stayed with me throughout the process. PC is working fine now.

John Hall

December 11th, 2017 Fredericksburg, VA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Sayan was a great tech. He resolved my scanning issue to full working order. Thanks.

John Moore

December 11th, 2017 Farmingdale, NY DETAILS arrow_drop_down

The support system has been very efficient and attentive

Dolby Dubrow

December 11th, 2017 Thousand Oaks, CA

Shashwat A. scored 5 stars in patients, knowledge of pc, just all around GREAT service. Stayed with me the entire time to make sure the problem was resolved. Problem being the Blue screen of death. I signed up for the one year warrantee and looking forward to calling in each month to have a check up on my PC. Thanks for great service.

joseph gibbs

December 11th, 2017 New Bern, NC DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I was very happy with the service you provided to me today to solve the pop up security scam that appeared on my internet explorer edge screen. I will use this service according to the contract I have established with you.

Ken Haws

December 11th, 2017 Tehama, CA

The technician was very helpful and explained what he was doing as he worked.

Jerome Homan

December 11th, 2017 Fairmont, MN

Your people were most helpful,keep in mind that a lot of this technical computer stuff is well above my understanding.

Louise Robeson

December 11th, 2017 Sun City, AZ DETAILS arrow_drop_down

This company is awesome to work with. I get a live technician every time I call regardless of the day or time. My issue is resolved quickly and they make sure my computer is working correctly.

kathleen e carvin

December 11th, 2017 Trenton, NJ DETAILS arrow_drop_down

i had a good experience! The technician was knowledgeable and solved my problems

jonathan travis

December 11th, 2017 Lincoln, NE

was very polite , he new what he was doing and explained it very well to me. he was a pleasure to talk with

DON

December 11th, 2017 Westchester, IL

They took care of all the problem that i had!

Ralph Annunziata

December 11th, 2017 Stuart, FL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Had a problem connecting to the internet. The problem was solved and the computer was refreshed. The Technician showed great patience and did a great job. I would recommend My Phone support to my friends and family. Thanks for all the help.

Kym

December 8th, 2017 Brooklyn, NY

My tech was extremely kind, patient and knowledgeable. I am completely satisfied. Thank you!

Terry Kellam

December 8th, 2017 Riverdale, GA

atul k.-:performed well.got computer back on track

Jolene Keefer

December 8th, 2017 Fredericksburg, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

helpedto get updates installed. Excellent help. Now I understand how it works thanks to your help.

Raymond Blacklock

December 7th, 2017 Redding, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Good support. Fixed my problem. Took a long time but everything seems to work now.

David Roberts

December 7th, 2017 Poughkeepsie, NY DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I have thoroughly enjoyed getting help from your support group.Both people that I dealt with were especially kind and knowledgeable. A real pleasure to deal with. Thay are a real asset to your company. Thank You!!!

MaryJo Nelson

December 7th, 2017 Madison, WI DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I was beside myself when I went to use my computer last night and none of the icons were showing on my Home screen. The Support Technician assured me that it would be fixed and that all would be well. Sure enough, after an hour of his time he located and fixed numerous issues. He is my Hero! I was impressed by his knowledge and the polite and calm manner in which he explained what he was doing and what the issues were. I am very grateful for My Phone Support.

Joe Martinez

December 7th, 2017 Phoenix, AZ DETAILS arrow_drop_down

The staff are very kind, courteous, knowledgeable,capable attentive and friendly. It is very much appreciated.

ralph spriggs

December 7th, 2017 Copperas Cove, TX

both techs were awesome the first tech you need to promote this is an awesome employee you folks want to keep this man in your company