My Phone Support Logo

My Phone Support

Is This Your Business?

6.6

Patricia Sipes Elkridge, MD

Akash was excellent. My computer was infected and he spent several hours updating and removing malware. Professional and patient.

Dolores Warren Marietta, GA

My Phone Support has been very helpful to me. They have Saved me a lot of time helping with my computer when I did not know what to do with it.

Elizabeth Fritz Durham, NC

The assistance I received was excellent! Varun d- tech support took care of all my issues. He gets full, high marks from me.

DONNA J EIRING Somerset, WI

Everyone I dealt with was professional, knowledgeable and courteous. They made the process easy to understand. I am one hundred percent satisfied.

Charlotte Conrad Madison, IN

I felt that the customer service rep and the tech were both professional and thorough. The cost was exorbitant but I guess necessary

Betty Witmer Denver, PA

Mr Chamkor S has been extremely helpful and polite. I am very greatful for his speedy assistance. All is working well. Thank you.

Tina Dean Ketchum, ID

varun d- tech support Varun is polite, knowledgeable, patient well spoken and extremely helpful. I appreciate his help. 10 out of

Vivian Luchene

Sayan D He is a very professional and patient and brilliant man who successfully helped me with my CD burn. Thank you so much.

Richard Cole Phoenix, AZ

Customer service provided by technician Sanjeev K was outstanding!Thank you for an outstanding job in fixing my PC problem.

Linda Mills

Technicians have been very helpful in restoring my data and during a thorough cleanup on my PC. Even alerted me of the scams to watch for.

karen engels

Very knowledgeable, helpful, patient and took alot of time to help me fix issue and answer my questions. Well work it! varun dhyani- tech support

Nelly Tamborini

Shikha D has been delightful and very helpful with the mess I had created. She went beyond the call of duty to help me with my issues. Thank you!!

Deborah Pring Jamestown, NY

Sayan was very helpful, courteous and professional. He solved my problem with my PC and if I ever have a problem again I would certainly be happy to have him help me.

Craig Hogue Corvallis, OR

Surender R,was very helpful and knowlegeable. he saved my bacon and I am very very pleased and happy. thank you so much.

GUSTAVO GUTIERREZ Hollywood, FL

EMAIL AND COMPUTER CLEANUP. CONFERENCE WITH WEBMAIL PROVIDER TO TROUBLESHOOT AND SOLVE ISSUE. CLEAN UP OF OPERATING SYSTEM.

jacob

outstanding customer service and help received by team all problems were solved and explanations given. thank you very much

Wayne Allswede

excelle nt supportive helpful inall ways and explained each strp beautifully thank you . . . . . . . . .. ..................................

Hope Rostberg Minneapolis, MN

The experience was pretty good the service really helped my computer and put it back together. The customer service workers were polite and helpfull.

christine fuller Spring Hill, FL

although the session was very long the end results were good and the IT agent was polite, patient, and nice to work with.

Kathleen Johnson Valhalla, NY

problem accessing my internet. Problem solved quickly and easily. No problem at all . The tech was very patient and very helpful

Randal Harris Lawrenceville, GA

Excellent service in getting adware and malware removed from computer. Great Customer service by initial person I spoke with as well as technician.

Ann Hyde Laguna Beach, CA

The technician for today was excellent. He resolved my problem quickly and was very efficient and professional.

Sandra Bradley, SC

Nitesh was very professional and solved my problem completely. I enjoyed having him as my technician.

Denise Lutherville, MD

Nitesh was the tech and he was fabulous. Cleaned up my computer and fixed a hacker issue. Thank you!

James Ward Riverside, CA

We were on the phone for four hours. During the later stages of our conversation, we had to connect with Spectrum support services and they sent an email with instructions. Only after that was the problem solved. I wonder why your tech support person did not do that in the first place?

Nancy Eden Woden, IA

I stated my problem and your technician solved it for me and also explained about scams to beware of.

Kenneth I Waters Columbus, OH

My 234.00 plus dollars was well worth it . My tech person was excellent 100 fold. I know I will enjoy this experience.

Barbara Snyder Reading, PA

Popups were to be eliminated. Tech worked for hours to eliminate these and update computer programs.

Howard Westerville, OH

Very good...tried something new with a different level of security and so far seems to have made a bid difference.

Michelle Bressi Forney, TX

The technician was VERY helpful and polite! He was quite knowledgeable about about my laptop and how to fix it.

Angela Anderson Cushing, MN

Very helpful! Thank you!!!! I wasn't sure what to do and Onkar was very helpful and corrected my issues.

Danielle Macon, GA

neha m. was a great help. She went over everything with me step by step, while explaining the process.

jan Pearl, IL

very satisfied. they call when they say and will work as long or as often as needed to resolve the problem

Richard Potter Hollywood, FL

Sanjeev k. I was very pleased withhis help; he was very patient and most accomodating. Thankyou for task well done.

[email protected] Yorba Linda, CA

The technician was very helpful and attentive. He answered my questions clearly. He was polite and friendly>

Janis Courtney Kingston, TN

I wasn't sure if the price I paid was going to be worth it, but it is. The agents are very knowledgeable.

Patricia Hirschbek Mountain View, CA

very capable..explained as he proceeded. Easy to understand. appreciated his patience with me also.

frank cardella Boston, MA

was pleased with the service provided tech called me back when he said he would and took care of the issues I was having.

Mary J Moore Auburn Hills, MI

atul-:Both Bharat and Atul were very patient and explained every correction they made on my computer.

Irene Cole Alexandria, LA

Phone support was excellent starting with Mr. Robinson J and ending with Mr. Amritpal S. Thank You very much.

Russ Ropte Grand Island, NE

a bit difficult to understand the tech accent but did get the problem solve. techs were curtious and patient.

James Chambers Stamford, CT

They were patient and clear when dealing with people who were not familiar with computer technology.

pat roberts Golden, CO

wonderful men who helped me!!!!!!!!!!! made my life so much easier as an old person..........thanks sooooo!!! much!!!!

Luiz Fernandez Riverside, CA

The technicians were very helpful in fixing the problem and in communicating with me the entire time.

Fred Mohr Milford, NH

Very supportive, given obvious discomfort sharing sensitive information after being victimized by a pop-up. Thanks!

Otfried Niedermaier Cleveland, OH

Excellent: Vishal and Navneet were both very competent and courteous. They solved my problem with computer attack

Teresa Lake Jackson, TX

Took a long time but my issue was resolved and my computer went back to working just fine. Very friendly and efficient.

Bob Schlosser Carrollton, TX

Sunita was very thorough with her work and very friendly.. I would be happy to have her work on my computer in the future.

Larry Crawford Atlanta, GA

great advice, explained in detail possible threats. cleaned up computer. left contacts for any inquires in the future.

Robert White

atul kumar-:Handled all my concerns very professionally.Very satisfied with the resolution to my wifi problem.