My Phone Support is staffed with expert technicians who have excellent technical qualifications and an extensive knowledge of Windows systems and a minimum of two levels of certification. The team also includes highly trained specialists with Microsoft, CISCO, Oracle and Novell, as well as Apple certifications such as A+, MCP, CCNA, MCSE, CCNP, Net+, Red Hat, Linux and Mac OS expertise. My Phone Support also offers several solutions for fixing your tech issues. The company offer a one-time fix for $79.95 or a $249.95 per year unlimited option with no setup fee. Although there may be some instances where an extra fee could be assessed such as for an on-site visit, etc.

#2 Tech to Us chevron_right
4.8
#3 OneSupport chevron_right
3.1

The Good

• PC and Mac devices covered
  • Multiple services offered
  • Wide variety of service options
  • Money-back guarantee

PC and Mac Devices Covered

My Phone Support has the expertise for just about any device you need tech support for: PCs, Macs, mobile devices, and the company doesn't a limit on the number of devices it can support on a single subscription.

Multiple Services Offered

My Phone Support provides the benefit of multiple service options: diagnostics, virus and malware removal, software installation, and data security services-regardless of whether you are an individual or a business owner. The company also provides third-party services for software, phones, printers, gaming consoles, scanner, digital cameras, and more.

Wide Variety of Service Options

My Phone Support offers three service options: by phone, remotely by using a secure internet connection, and they also offer an on-site option as well. The company claims to be able to resolve 99% of all tech issues remotely. And services are available 24/7 worldwide, so no matter when you call, someone can assist you.

Money-Back Guarantee

Fortunately, My Phone Support does offer a money back guarantee; however, specific details regarding this policy-exclusions, etc.-are nowhere to be found on the company website. Having a money-back guarantee is important, especially for companies like My Phone Support that don't offer a free trial of any kind, or charge expensive yearly rates ($249.95). You wouldn't want to have paid that kind of money for a service you weren't happy with.

The Bad

• No customization options
  • No data recovery option
  • Limited service plans

No Customization Options

Unlike many of its competitors, My Phone Support doesn't offer any type of customization services; however, they have two payment options that pretty much cover anything. If you only need a one-time fix, this company offers that. The company also caters to customer who have an ongoing services for issues that could arise throughout the year.

No Data Recovery Option

Unfortunately, My Phone Support doesn't offer a data recovery option. This is something we would like to see added to the company's existing suite of services. Data recovery services are becoming increasingly important in the industry, both for individual customers who just want to preserve their family photos, as well as for businesses whose success depends on having their data securely in place.

Limited Service Plans

Most tech support companies offer either customized plans or at least a variety of plans from which their customers can choose; however, My Phone Support does not. With this company, you are limited to two options. A one-time fix or a yearly option. The yearly option requires you to pay the full $249.95 upfront, then after that first year you have the option of being billed $18.95 per month until you decide to cancel.

The Bottom Line

My Phone Support has quite a few certifications and offers a wide variety of services. The money-back guarantee adds definite value, but customers will need to do some independent investigation to determine what exclusions (if any) apply. We would like to see My Phone Support add a data recovery option to its line of available services, as this is becoming a must-have service for top tech support companies. Additionally, we'd like to see more flexible service options from My Phone Support. That being said, we can recommend My Phone Support to anyone with basic tech support needs.

4.8

Richard E Mullin

January 2nd, 2018 Charleston, SC DETAILS arrow_drop_down

At first I was reluctant but I gained confidence and am glad I let Myphonesupport help.

Heather L Harris

January 2nd, 2018 Ector, TX

I had a great experience and the techs were very helpful and knowledgable

John Knapp

January 2nd, 2018 Trenton, NJ

Customer support was very helpful & thorough.

Alan Darelius

January 2nd, 2018 Maroa, IL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Very good support that resolved my problem.

Wayne

January 2nd, 2018 Newark, NJ

Very helpful,efficient and professional.

Michael D'Arienzo

January 2nd, 2018 Wyckoff, NJ DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Technician was able to get Microsoft excel working properly after i purchased it from Microsoft. i was unable to do it myself without their help.

Thomas Buchanan

January 2nd, 2018 Richmond, VA

They were able to get my Microsoft applications back up and running in a timely manner. Surender was very helpful and gave excellent customer service.

yvonne

January 2nd, 2018 Knoxville, TN DETAILS arrow_drop_down

helpful. not completely sure what just happened

Grace Tedder

January 2nd, 2018 Jonesboro, AR DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Sunita was really great to work with. She was very friendly and kind, which I know can't always be easy when dealing with tedious problems and tedious people. She was extremely helpful and worked for over an hour on me with my problem.

Kim Butler

January 2nd, 2018 Fountain Hills, AZ

Well, what can I say, my problem was solved. With so many scams it is hard to know who is legitimate. While on the phone I was able to look on Microsoft's site and see that this company was a so called partner of Microsoft which put me at ease. I don't anticipate any more issues but if I do know I can easily get the support I need.

Paul K. Hansen

January 2nd, 2018 Worcester, MA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

The tech support that I received was very helpful in resolving my problem. Five stars *****

John Tyrrell

January 2nd, 2018 Jackson, MI DETAILS arrow_drop_down

On Jan. 2, I received a call from Sunil to take care some issues that I have with my computer. He set me up with Technician Shashwat. I explained my problem to him and he went thru different steps to take care of my issues. Tech. SHASHWAT was great at fixing my issues, and explaining what he was doing. I appreciate his patience with me as I am not a computer wizard. I am very happy with Tech Support.

Jeanette Cox

December 27th, 2017 El Paso, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Piyush D. was very helpful, and answered all of my questions in a quick very professional manner and fixed my computer for me. It is working like new!

cynthia uber

December 27th, 2017 Omaha, NE DETAILS arrow_drop_down

the tech was fabulous. i understand everything.

Alan Opdyke

December 27th, 2017 Monroe, GA

It took awhile but this tech fixed my problem completely. He was very patient and methodically went through the steps of installing Office Professional.

william r brown

December 27th, 2017 Woodinville, WA

I was impressed with the help i recieved and would recommand this service to my friends and family

Kimiya Manoochehri

December 27th, 2017 Encino, CA

Thank you so much, My Phone Support was great!

Carol A Decker

December 27th, 2017 Mountain Top, PA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

The Tech understood my concerns and solved them all. The techs are very patient and concerned that they accomplished everything to the customers satisfaction.

G Ball

December 27th, 2017 Camas, WA

Knowledgeable people helped get my computer cleaned up after virus infected it.

Tim Canfield

December 27th, 2017 New Orleans, LA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Answered all my questions & took care of my computer problems

Bill Hessner

December 27th, 2017 Buckley, WA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

My is William H., my phone support has been and continues to be a 5 star performance. As well as being very personable and professional service. Happy Holidays!

Marianne Geary

December 27th, 2017 Upper Darby, PA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

The customer service, was great, I just wish it happened sooner, but I do realize that the diagnostic testing is a lengthy process. Techs were courteous, knowledgeable, and patient, and I thank them.

Ralph Stevens

December 27th, 2017 North Las Vegas, NV

Sunita, Thank you for all your help. you were outstanding!

Milan Robison

December 27th, 2017 Weidman, MI DETAILS arrow_drop_down

The agent was very professional and he was able to he was able to resolve all my issues and install windows 10 pro on my computer. This process was long and complex, he handled it well. thanks

Debra Craig

December 27th, 2017 Waldorf, MD DETAILS arrow_drop_down

My experience was great. The two gentlemen I spoke with were very helpful and courteous.

Larry Crawford

December 27th, 2017 Atlanta, GA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

great advice, explained in detail possible threats. cleaned up computer. left contacts for any inquires in the future.

Cynthia Leparski

December 27th, 2017 Schaumburg, IL

I had a very good experience with Surender, my technician. He was polite, helpful and efficient.

Travis

December 27th, 2017 Tampa, FL

Great experience. Tech was supportive and help find the best deal that I could afford.

Earnestine Milton

December 21st, 2017 Minneapolis, MN

Very helpful, courteous, and respectful. Answered my intermittent questions without complaining. Directed me to technician.

Robert White

December 21st, 2017 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

atul kumar-:Handled all my concerns very professionally.Very satisfied with the resolution to my wifi problem.

Alwin

December 21st, 2017 Boston, MA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

The tech support one week period should be extended to 30 days I feel 1 week is too short.

Lynn Sauls

December 21st, 2017 Fort Myers, FL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

very good - fast and reliable goodby for now

Robert McInerney

December 20th, 2017 Eatontown, NJ

Your technicians were very patient, informative and professional. My problem was solved to my satisfaction.

jacquelinemcdole

December 20th, 2017 East Liverpool, OH DETAILS arrow_drop_down

atul k.-: this young man was very helpful to me. He helped me a great deal. All my problems were taken care of.

josh

December 20th, 2017 Oroville, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

great customer service, very knolagable

EILEEN HEROLD

December 20th, 2017 Rockville Centre, NY DETAILS arrow_drop_down

neha moza my experience today with Neha was excellent!! Her knowledge and patience working with me was grately appreciated. All my frustrations were eliminated very quickly and efficiently. Thank you for excellent serviced! Eileen Herold

Sharon Kays

December 20th, 2017 East Moline, IL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

The experience was long but it is working okay now. I will be sure to contact again if I have problems. Thank you.

Gary Boisseau

December 20th, 2017 Guthrie, KY DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Very helpful and polite. Solved problem.

David Loard

December 20th, 2017 Meridian, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

service was excellent. would recommend to any other user .

Charles L Wilder

December 19th, 2017 Cassville, NJ

My problem was quickly resolved after I signed up (under pressure) for a full year contract for 3 computers. The first individual was unable to solve the issue, so I was transferred (after the $299.95 charge) to another tech support. He was able to solve the issue quickly, but I had agreed to a "clean-up" of my system. The whole procedure lasted 2-3 hours. I was pleased with the result, but not with the charge nor the time required.

CAROLYN CRAWFORD

December 19th, 2017 Pelham, AL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

SATISFIED - PROFESSIONAL SERVICE, - I FEELO NTHERE WILL BE NO PROBLEMS IF CORRECTIONS ARE NEEDED OR WITH ONGOING UPDATES

Ian O'Connor

December 19th, 2017 Palm Beach Gardens, FL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Excellent help. Very professional. Very knowledgeable. The BEST!

Mariam Noujaim

December 18th, 2017 Placerville, CA

Abhinandan R. has been very efficient and professional. He knows his tech stuff. He was very patient listening to my issue with the cell phone, an issue that for 2 weeks no AT&T or comcast could resolve, but Abhinandan did resolve it. It is Tech Representative like Abhinandan that puts My Phone Support above all competitions. You have a winner on your Team Thank you very much Abhinandan you resolved my nightmare (2 weeks i had this problem)

Ruth A Myers

December 18th, 2017 New Richmond, OH

Parvej A. was on spot with knowledge and lots of information on how these scammers work and lots of advise on what to do to not let them get me in the future. I am very grateful for all the hard work that was put in to solve my problems. Thank You

Janis Andersen

December 18th, 2017 Crystal Lake, IL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

The 2 persons who worked with me were very well informed, patient and understanding. I believe they went above and beyond to help me. I am glad I contacted My Phone Support. Janis Andersen

Jeffrey Zak

December 18th, 2017 East Grand Forks, MN

I was having serious issues concerning response time and internet access. This service resolved those issues. They were thorough and very accommodating. I would recommend this service to those having PC issues.

Ann Lusardi

December 18th, 2017 Irwin, PA

We truly thank Sunita, for her patience and expertise. She made me calm down and feel confident in the solution to my computer problem. All the individuals I spoke with were professional and did their best to explain every procedure they performed on my computer until I understood or was comfortable about what they were doing. I thank them for their help.

William Sweeney

December 18th, 2017 Peoria, AZ

A pop up blocked my computer and they fixed it. They also cleaned up some other problems and everything is now running fine.

david bullard

December 18th, 2017 Butner, NC DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Thanks for the patient help. Thanks again.

Jennifer

December 18th, 2017 Fredericksburg, VA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I couldn't have done it with out your help. He went over and above by checking his contacts as well as getting on a conference call with google/gsuite to help get the issues corrected. He stayed on the phone with me for 4 hours until it was all done. I couldn't have asked for anything more. I will refer to all of my friends. Thank you so much from the bottom of my heart!!!